Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #24 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:12 pm

Post by chkflip »

VOTE: The Fonz

OMGUS! <3
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #151 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:56 am

Post by chkflip »

He has zero base on that. It's just a thing he said. Fonz is fun like that. The Nacho quote was from a game I didn't counterclaim his doc claim until the next day when the cop cleared me and guiltied his partner. I was railing into him pretty hard that phase. To his credit he almost got a newb to side with him.

VOTE: Kakeguri Addicts

Sheeping the og vote on this wag.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #156 (isolation #2) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:46 am

Post by chkflip »

Hey man just following the logic train.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #160 (isolation #3) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:53 am

Post by chkflip »

Oh we're being serious? Aight my bad.

UNVOTE: Kakeguri Addicts
VOTE: Titus

Titus is scum.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #162 (isolation #4) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:56 am

Post by chkflip »

Wait I thought this was a gimmick alt.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #182 (isolation #5) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:47 am

Post by chkflip »

Not sure if town or scum sitting tbh.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #183 (isolation #6) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:47 am

Post by chkflip »

softing* fuck phones
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #212 (isolation #7) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:04 pm

Post by chkflip »

Based on Titus is always scum.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #228 (isolation #8) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:24 pm

Post by chkflip »

Auro bb I couldn't make it any more obv that I haven't made a serious post in this game yet. :kanyeshrug:
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #230 (isolation #9) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:39 pm

Post by chkflip »

It's D1 page 10 ffs. Fine.

Tonally, I'm comfortable enough with Fonz and dave to properly pin them as town. I'll be able to actually sort Titus when she really gets into it. I haven't played with the rest of you (that I can recall?) so that won't come as swiftly.

It should've been pretty clear that I was full of shit when I cited you, Auro, as the champion for my sheep vote when you hopped not 5 posts later. But hey, ass out of you and me for assuming, right?

I'm not comfortable with letting Vecna live. Who knows what that virus actually does, hm? "It makes you a miller" smells like bullshit to me. Boon doesn't throw millers all over the place for the lulz. There's a reason for it, which has been "hinted" to Vecna, but it seems like he knows more about it than he's letting on. But that's just a hunch. We'll see where it goes.

Auro, you seem like one of those types where townies better town post or else!!1! And I'm sorry but I don't have the time, energy, or give a fuck to wall until a sufficient amount of people think I town slipped. Did that last game and Nancy fucking bombed me for it.

Never again.

This is my one and only long post.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #240 (isolation #10) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:50 pm

Post by chkflip »

Damned if I do and damned if I don't, eh Auro?

I've played with VnM and Amrun as well. Forgot they were here.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #266 (isolation #11) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:31 am

Post by chkflip »

Blatant misrep,
lawyer
. Try again.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #270 (isolation #12) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:46 am

Post by chkflip »

You said I said I couldn't let him live.

That isn't what I said, sunshine. That's called misrepresentation.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #273 (isolation #13) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:08 am

Post by chkflip »

She's doing in her post what I did in mine.

>_>
<_<
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #348 (isolation #14) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:24 am

Post by chkflip »

Because I can simply not engage with you at the level you took it in that game. Never did I mention Titus, specifically, that I can recall. If there is a shit ton of ??????? confusion like there was in that game, I'm more likely to just allow someone else to understand and parse instead of repeating myself ad nauseam like we did there. Blaming me for your shit action in a game you also followed the same persons logic is a hilarious attempt at discrediting me out of the gate.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #411 (isolation #15) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:26 am

Post by chkflip »

You had my interest, now you have my curiosity.

Please expand on why you feel that way jjh.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #453 (isolation #16) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:21 am

Post by chkflip »

Mars, there shouldn't be any reason you're already defaulting to the many ways of calling someone a shitty mafia player, but here we are. You've cycled Titus into "wrong town" but not Chronos. Why? They could both be "wrong town" from your perspective but, instead of saying that, you're automatically insulting them. This was my major problem with you as a player. There's literally no reason to fucking insult someone because their perspective isn't your perspective. BAD TOWN WOAT EAT ROPE. Go fuck yourself. It's disgusting and you need to fix it.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #462 (isolation #17) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:35 am

Post by chkflip »

None of which makes them WOAT or bad town as opposed to wrong town as you've classified your friend. But yeah disregard it. It sucks to look within and realize the words we use matter and we could actually be wrong.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #463 (isolation #18) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:39 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 454, Titus wrote:Chkflip, no reason to tell people to go fuck themselves.

VOTE: chkflip
Some people don't understand examples until they're used as one.

Isn't what I said shitty? Being insulting is condescending/rude. Name calling is insulting.

What's the connection?

Oooooohhhhh snaaaaaap.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #467 (isolation #19) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:45 am

Post by chkflip »

I literally never mentioned that.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #469 (isolation #20) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:56 am

Post by chkflip »

Which has nothing to do with what you're doing.

I aggressively told you to be mindful of what words you use.

Calling Titus "wrong town" but Chronos "bad town/woat" for literally

LITERALLY

LIT

ER

ALLY

the same thing. Exhibiting things you didn't agree with.

That's not okay. Period.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #470 (isolation #21) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:56 am

Post by chkflip »

And that's the last time I'm going to say it.

Fix your verbs.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #473 (isolation #22) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:27 am

Post by chkflip »

jjh, I did ask you to elaborate and would still like to see that.

Also, have you played with dave before?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #579 (isolation #23) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:22 pm

Post by chkflip »

YEAH, SCIENCE BITCH.

Someone engage me. I'm up when I shouldn't be and need help sleeping.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #584 (isolation #24) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:37 pm

Post by chkflip »

Well, while it isn't a encouraging lean to town or scum, I genuinely don't understand why you'd throw out that TSE might be scum. He (unless I'm hallucinating) didn't get an opportunity to post at all. Is there a purpose to that shot in the dark? I don't get it.

I do feel like jjh town-told a little bit. His aggravation with dave comes off pretty genuine re: his belief that dave could read jjh with better accuracy. Especially now that he understood where dave is now coming from and backed off a bit. I don't think he's right about dave, like, AT ALL, but I don't fault town for having bad reads. I do it all the fucking time.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #587 (isolation #25) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:46 pm

Post by chkflip »

Oh shit! My bad. We'll consider the above a reply? My bad man, my phone was dying and I was playing DnD. So my phone was off so I could have battery to Uber home. Basically, I understand where you're coming from but I'm not particularly convinced that the second post absolutely makes dave scum. I've seen dave!town a lot recently and 0% of his posting indicates a change from that trajectory.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #662 (isolation #26) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:32 pm

Post by chkflip »

...I don't like any of those wagons.

UNVOTE: Titus
VOTE: Vecna

Doubling down on this to turn it into a policy lynch on the cancer spreading 3p D1 bois. I don't know what to fully expect from a Booney game, but secret shenanigans seems too bastard even for the type of an environment that this is supposed to be.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #712 (isolation #27) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:38 pm

Post by chkflip »

Katz, the lawyer comment was directed at Titus.

Not that it ultimately matters but it's c-h-k flip.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #716 (isolation #28) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:47 pm

Post by chkflip »

Expert, have we ever played together?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #720 (isolation #29) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:52 pm

Post by chkflip »

One more then I'll stop and won't say shit.

Have I ever sent you a non-game-related PM?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #722 (isolation #30) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:00 pm

Post by chkflip »

Welcome back.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #798 (isolation #31) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 2:09 pm

Post by chkflip »

KA and Xoxgoxbigox are town.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #907 (isolation #32) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:00 am

Post by chkflip »

This also doesn't include the very obvious incoming "Oh I hAd No IdEa = O" post from Vecna when those two people get the PM stating they can't target people who have the virus or something equivalent. I'm well aware I'm AtF here but that's a legitimate thought I've had.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #910 (isolation #33) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:01 am

Post by chkflip »

It gimping roles is another.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1007 (isolation #34) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:42 am

Post by chkflip »

What about my 230?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1014 (isolation #35) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:45 am

Post by chkflip »

I don't think "virus" counts as an item?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1033 (isolation #36) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:15 am

Post by chkflip »

Note to self: answer after work.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1066 (isolation #37) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 1021, Conspire wrote:
In post 1007, chkflip wrote:What about my 230?
About your Vecna read:
Where did you get the impression that something's been hinted to Vecna which he isn't letting on?
Also, what makes you say Boon wouldn't have a miller plague? He likes doing funky stuff regarding investigatives; his last game had a universal-investigative-enabler.
Bolded to seperate.

1. Not including his slight-at-best role claim in (linked for ease to find), he hinted in and again in that HE thought that Boon was implying there's more to his role. Hinting and not outright saying what a role does in and of itself is bastard and, while these setups are known to be a little whacky with their own set of Boon roles to have as options, this game is very different. It wasn't advertised as bastard so it goes without saying that nothing in our roles should be unexplained regardless of Boon's tendency to use "strange"/Boon roles. Vecna knows what his role does, he just isn't openly admitting it.

2. I was in the last game and wouldn't be surprised if someone got juvenile delinquent. But that vs a quasi-randomly parsed out plague that, once it starts, simply cannot be stopped are leagues different IMO. One cripples cop and cop-like roles. I wouldn't be surprised if this virus did more than millerize. I'm well aware that Vecna stated we can chain it to the same two people; however, I don't fully believe he's being completely honest to begin with. So it isn't a stretch to me that all of a sudden keeping it to those that are already infected isn't actually a legitimate option. And lynching him tomorrow for that is too little too late as it'll continue two-by-two down the line until the end of the game.

No thanks.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1165 (isolation #38) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:04 pm

Post by chkflip »

An attempt at conciseness comes off political?

Walk me through this KKatz.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1167 (isolation #39) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:49 pm

Post by chkflip »

I get it. Tbf, the last Boon game kind of shitcanned that part of me that wanted to FATE all over everything. Getting bombed when you're obviously fucking town will do that to a guy. Sprinkle in bad game after bad game (sitting back on bad reads and pushing the wrong ones) it's kind of time to switch gears. Took a month to get my shit together IRL and I think I'm at a place where I can just... play.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1248 (isolation #40) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:09 am

Post by chkflip »

Yes.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1278 (isolation #41) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:28 am

Post by chkflip »

What's the Mechanic wagon about? Activity?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1284 (isolation #42) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:51 am

Post by chkflip »

I wouldn't exactly classify it as parking if he hasn't made a post after the vote, or been here in 10+ pages, but I get what you're saying. I will say that Vecna has completely avoided posting anything more than a prodge since his wagon picked up and that's telling to me. I don't have meta with him to back that up one way or the other, but it's worth noting imo. I will say that I hadn't noticed Fonz claiming unknown bullshit in his PM, though, so that did rock my boat if even slightly. Still don't want a virus in the game but I'm a little more willing to let the unknown bit slide than I was previously.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1290 (isolation #43) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:35 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 265, Titus wrote:@Vecna/chkflip chkflip said he couldn't let Vecna's role live but then doesn't vote Vecna. Vecna doesn't comment on it. What the? It's an odd interaction.
Eyyy damned if I do, damned if I don't. That's adorable.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1296 (isolation #44) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:09 am

Post by chkflip »

That and me parsing words with Mars.

Oh and there was WeIrD sTuFf between me and a couple slots (can't remember who off the top of my head) who also saw through her bullshit. We're all scum together because us being scum is far more likely than her just incorrectly reading into things that very much do not exist. She's been softing a push on me since I said she's always scum. Could be coincidence? :kanyeshrug:
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1298 (isolation #45) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:15 am

Post by chkflip »

KATZ. Talk to me about your scum reads. Your votes are everywhere and I'm not sure where you stand.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1303 (isolation #46) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:22 am

Post by chkflip »

Your voting pattern indicates you were scum reading quite a few people (or at least wanted more from some of them). Can you differentiate which was which as of now? I'm sure things have changed since those votes, but you haven't really posted as much about it.

Pedit: okay, so is that basically "town lean" "scum lean" "scummier lean / I want to see more" or...?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1307 (isolation #47) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:26 am

Post by chkflip »

Is the town lean list randomized or is that in order of strength?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1310 (isolation #48) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:29 am

Post by chkflip »

What specifically made Fonz bump up the list for you?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1312 (isolation #49) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:34 am

Post by chkflip »

I didn't ask about dave but he was next. :lol:
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1314 (isolation #50) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:45 am

Post by chkflip »

I think the nature and fluidity of Fonz' posts make him town even if he and I disagree on needing Vecna the fuck out of this game.

While dave's lack of content concerns me,
maybe
, I can't remember a town game of his that I was in/modded that he wasn't just perpetually behind in. So by the breadth of what he's putting out when he can reads as town to me.

But I could be reverse blinders on both those guys since I don't actually know what their scum game looks like. Not really a D1 concern to me, though, since I feel strongly in my capabilities to look deeper into that the longer I (hopefully) live through this.

You unvoted Fonz long before that post. Nothing else jumped out at you to bump him up prior to that?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1316 (isolation #51) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:55 am

Post by chkflip »

K NOW YOU ASK ME A THING

That's how this works, right? :lol:
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1318 (isolation #52) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:19 am

Post by chkflip »

I don't like lists, personally, but Fonz, dave, jjh, KA, and sore feet are town reads/leans for me. This interaction bumped you up out of null which holds over half the playerlist if I'm being completely honest with myself. I'd like more from a LOT of fucking people. I'm obviously out for Vecna, but I can get behind a Mechanic lynch if their return post is balls. Titus is being weird but I'm holding out on that for now because I'm just not that interested in lynching there without due cause.

So, while I only have the one major scum read, quite a few of my nulls (Mechanic, Titus, Mars, George, maybe Michael Scott) are ones I'm keeping a good eye on. And tbf I wasn't really that interested in Mechanic until I asked because I kind of forgot they existed. Not a telling thing for me, particularly, because I can space on what a toaster is called on a low spoon day.

That's more or less where I'm at right now.

I feel like I should probably have more scum reads but nothing major is popping out at me like it should.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1323 (isolation #53) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:44 am

Post by chkflip »

Their entrance to the game and then their ISO 3 post calling everyone morons. The roleplay feels like it's coming from a place of fun instead of a place of "I need a bullshit filter so I'm not scumread".
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1328 (isolation #54) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:48 am

Post by chkflip »

That's a fair interpretation of what I said. I just mean that it doesn't seem forced at any point. It's light-hearted and I don't think it'd remain that way much longer if their ultimate win condition is to outnumber town. There's some content in their posts that I remember agreeing with as well, but I'd have to go looking for it because I'm blanking on what it was even about.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1332 (isolation #55) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:50 pm

Post by chkflip »

Girl bye you were way more of a front in the last Boon game and in this one you're riding on "I'm TrAsH dAy OnE" and doing fuck all. I don't have the time or energy to sort 16 people D1. Your slot, being a renegade of all things, will likely figure itself out. But if you want to do more than fucking shade me all day then square up.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1350 (isolation #56) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:45 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 1331, Titus wrote:You mean his lackadaisical attitude towards sorting me despite it being his priority?
In post 230, chkflip wrote:
I'll be able to actually sort Titus when she really gets into it.
Once again completely misrepresenting what I said.

Fuck outta here with that trash.

What part of your posts even remotely looks like you're attempting anything but bullshit shade?

Go ahead.

I'll wait.
In post 1333, Venus and Mars wrote:@chk? How tf am I a null to both of you here? What have I been doing that is even remotely different here than in the last game?
You were on top of that game like flies to shit. You seem... less than here.

Idk what part of me saying you need to be more careful with your blanket statements of telling people they're bad at mafia means I was doing anything more than calling out your lack of fucking character.

Y'all really want me to be an asshole.

You'll get it if this dogshit continues.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1355 (isolation #57) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:58 pm

Post by chkflip »

Mmm. I was just told my work is closing doors temporarily due to the virus, so I'm very very fucking angry right now. I'll go ahead and not post until I've calmed. But I will say this: both of those assessments aren't even loosely related to what I was saying. Like, not even close. There's a distinct difference in what I actually said and how they're spinning it to be perceived. More on that later.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1359 (isolation #58) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:12 pm

Post by chkflip »

My initial problem is your aptitude to throwing out WOAT and bad town when people disagree with you. You did that to me last game and it was incredibly frustrating but I just skimmed your posts for a while and ignored it. I didn't want to see it again. Whether you agree or disagree with the sentiment that calling your friend wrong town and labeling Chronos as bad at the game for the same characteristics (having a different opinion than you) is ultimately on you. I'm sorry for the aggressive language. I in no way feel I've threatened you; however, I don't get to tell you how you feel.

So I apologize.

It's very frustrating to watch people get spoken down to. Calling someone bad town or the worst of all time is talking down to them when, in the same posts, you're calling your friend wrong instead of bad or the worst.

I'm sorry I've been so aggressive about it and I'm sorry I've made you feel any sort of violated. That was not and has never been my intention. I would just like to see less degradation. I clearly went about that the wrong way.

I'm sorry.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1361 (isolation #59) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:33 pm

Post by chkflip »

Water under the bridge.

What happened between and your eventual vote on Vecna in that made you flip on that read?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1371 (isolation #60) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:24 pm

Post by chkflip »

So you're 100% okay with the game millerizing if he's being honest and losing to some strange cult-like 3rd party bullshit we won't be able to get ahead of if he's lying?

I'm just curious where your line is, Fonz.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1482 (isolation #61) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:48 am

Post by chkflip »

Oh Goddamn it the Baroness is here.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1491 (isolation #62) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:13 am

Post by chkflip »

I've no intent on handing you anything.

Read the game like everybody else did and stop expecting a legitimate wagon to up and disappear because you finally magically showed back up. That's ludicrous.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1514 (isolation #63) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:41 am

Post by chkflip »

Spoiler: you got coronavirus
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1539 (isolation #64) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:59 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 1534, Vecna wrote:Those six people voting me (well except titus, but we):

Are you actually still scumreading me?
What have you done upon returning that isn't regurgitating old shit, deflecting the problem, and relied on others to provide information to you that you could easily obtain by actually reading the game?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1544 (isolation #65) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:03 am

Post by chkflip »

I think the obvious undertone is "yes, I'm absolutely scum reading you. Here's why:" but sure parrot my shit back to me. So town. Much solving. Wow.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1558 (isolation #66) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:42 am

Post by chkflip »

There are 17 of them. Just wait.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1569 (isolation #67) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:58 pm

Post by chkflip »

Because he's making it up as he goes along?

pikachushockmeme.jpg
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1602 (isolation #68) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:24 pm

Post by chkflip »

If we aren't doing Vecna, I offer myself as tribute to his ability.

I don't like how swiftly BTE is getting wagoned.

I GET IT but it's a little fast for me.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1628 (isolation #69) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:43 pm

Post by chkflip »

BTE is fucking town and I will fight you all off that wagon if I absolutely have to.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1631 (isolation #70) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:45 pm

Post by chkflip »

Because BEF.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1633 (isolation #71) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:49 pm

Post by chkflip »

Wait lemme make sure I didn't misread him in the last Boonie.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1665 (isolation #72) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:24 am

Post by chkflip »

Scum that activated a written in-game scene? Doubtful.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1731 (isolation #73) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:43 am

Post by chkflip »

Squiggles is defo a scum role tbh.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1737 (isolation #74) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:05 am

Post by chkflip »

VOTE: RCEnigma
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1749 (isolation #75) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:23 am

Post by chkflip »

Gut feeling one of you is scum here.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1756 (isolation #76) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:32 am

Post by chkflip »

I've no intention of reading a game I wasn't in.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1764 (isolation #77) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:39 am

Post by chkflip »

This is flailing I think I've seen before?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1770 (isolation #78) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:42 am

Post by chkflip »

Surprisingly not talking about you, 'nigma.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1776 (isolation #79) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:46 am

Post by chkflip »

UNVOTE: RCEnigma
VOTE: Venus and Mars

RCE vote was pressure. This one isn't.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1778 (isolation #80) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:47 am

Post by chkflip »

inb4 double OMGUS crying from both of them.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1784 (isolation #81) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:55 am

Post by chkflip »

Hello WIFOM my old friend.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1787 (isolation #82) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:01 am

Post by chkflip »

"I don't x as scum" is WIFOM and I will never take it into consideration when forming a read, sorry.

A vote =/= removing two town from a game.

That's not even remotely the same thing.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1790 (isolation #83) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:05 am

Post by chkflip »

If you were obviously town, I wouldn't be voting you.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1791 (isolation #84) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:06 am

Post by chkflip »

That's STILL very WIFOM btw. Stop doing that.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1794 (isolation #85) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:10 am

Post by chkflip »

Oh, so because you're "obvtown" I'm gamethrowing?

Try no to overuse buzzwords. It makes you look silly.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1798 (isolation #86) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:16 am

Post by chkflip »

Mm yes insults. That'll change my mind!
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1807 (isolation #87) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:32 am

Post by chkflip »

"Hey guys here's a game where I was in a multi-headed shit-posting hydra. Tell me how MY game is similar to that one."

NAAAANIII!?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1811 (isolation #88) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:35 am

Post by chkflip »

No comment on the current happenings?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1831 (isolation #89) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:20 pm

Post by chkflip »

Cut the AtE. He means he's going to be at odds with you and that's literally it. This isn't obvtown behavior. Knock it off.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1845 (isolation #90) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:25 pm

Post by chkflip »

Apparently not because I'm still being called names and openly disregarded when I said the same thing as Scott in a third of the words.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1877 (isolation #91) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:17 pm

Post by chkflip »

Beat me to it but I'll post his ISO anyway since I went through the trouble, lol.

viewtopic.php?t=81703&f=3&st=0&sk=t&sd= ... er_sort=Go
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1878 (isolation #92) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:18 pm

Post by chkflip »

UNVOTE: Venus and Mars

Ol' Standby.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1882 (isolation #93) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:25 pm

Post by chkflip »

I've very much eloquated my stance on dave, no?

I think he's town. I've never seen him be anything but what you're describing as why he's scum. Unless I'm missing something, I see what you see but am coming to a vastly different conclusion.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1890 (isolation #94) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:06 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 1883, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 1878, chkflip wrote:UNVOTE: Venus and Mars

Ol' Standby.
Are you voting Vecna because of his role or are you actually sr him?
In post 1885, Michael Scott wrote:I took a look at your ISO and while you do agree he's lacking in content, you say that's his town game - have you seen him play scum before?
This sort of "do nothing much" style seems incredibly easy to stand behind.
In post 1887, The Fonz wrote:Can someone ISO Kakeguri and tell me what they think? Reason being, I see their play specifically toward me as scummy, but am having a hard time parsing out how much of this is me feeling omgus.
Mental note to return here after some rest.

Kake does need to show the fuck up, though.

nom as well.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1895 (isolation #95) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:04 am

Post by chkflip »

Yaaay more shit that'll probably be detrimental to town. Huzzah!
In post 1883, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 1878, chkflip wrote:UNVOTE: Venus and Mars

Ol' Standby.
Are you voting Vecna because of his role or are you actually sr him?
My stance here hasn't changed. There's town+ in having part of his role around, but only if he's town, and it doesn't really outweigh the fact that he's still forcing a miller situation on us. His reaction to said push is borderline meh levels of actual involvement in the game beyond himself. I'm just not overly enthusiastic from a mech standpoint or a slot standpoint as of now. It
was
just policy to start but I'm actually scumreading him at this point.
In post 1885, Michael Scott wrote:I took a look at your ISO and while you do agree he's lacking in content, you say that's his town game - have you seen him play scum before?
This sort of "do nothing much" style seems incredibly easy to stand behind.
I haven't. He's an older guy, so it naturally makes sense to me that he doesn't get on as much or falls behind at times. I also see his progression in-game as coming off naturally because, as town, I've seen him do the OMGUS voting in several different games. Give this guy enough time and his reads will be very solid.

You know who I'm actually getting concerned about? KA. Eight posts in nine days is fucking abysmal. nomnomnom's ISO leaves a hell of a lot to be desired as well, especially considering all the promises to catch up with zero fucking follow through. At least dave is trying.
In post 1887, The Fonz wrote:Can someone ISO Kakeguri and tell me what they think? Reason being, I see their play specifically toward me as scummy, but am having a hard time parsing out how much of this is me feeling omgus.
Yeahhh Idk. I was town reading them because it felt right, but the more they lurksack the more I become wary of falling back on shit reads like I like to do.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1896 (isolation #96) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:07 am

Post by chkflip »

Holy fence-sitting, Batman! Titus looks to be fence-sitting again!

Better pull out my anti-fence-sitting spray...
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1902 (isolation #97) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:24 am

Post by chkflip »

Oh I have them as town, but like, I don't know.

I feel like activity that low might be a tell. Or I'm paranoid?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1915 (isolation #98) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:47 am

Post by chkflip »

"Shelter in place" is the term the media is using for "stay in your fucking house and do nothing" Nancy.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1928 (isolation #99) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:23 am

Post by chkflip »

Expert claimed sending. P sure only Vecna claimed receiving.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1932 (isolation #100) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:27 am

Post by chkflip »

No, sir. I don't like it.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1935 (isolation #101) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:29 am

Post by chkflip »

Don't talk about ongoing games, bud.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1936 (isolation #102) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:29 am

Post by chkflip »

Scumhunt.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1938 (isolation #103) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:33 am

Post by chkflip »

They haven't claimed yet, so likely an inactive.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1939 (isolation #104) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:35 am

Post by chkflip »

Eyyy regardless of alignment if you like playing DnD:

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=82473
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1945 (isolation #105) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:58 am

Post by chkflip »

I'll be more than accommodating to newbies, but it does require a little bit of Googling and maybe YouTubing so I don't have to force feed you everything via PMs etc while also setting up for people RTG.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1946 (isolation #106) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:00 am

Post by chkflip »

Anywho WHO'S THE SCUMS, GUYS!?

We're kinda running outta time and I'd hate to flash lynch because we couldn't come together as a town in what was it like two weeks. ffs
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1973 (isolation #107) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by chkflip »

yo wait two gifters what
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1974 (isolation #108) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:16 pm

Post by chkflip »

Jesus Christ that likely means the barbs are more neg utility.

This fucking setup. Why.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1995 (isolation #109) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:33 pm

Post by chkflip »

Anybody else want to claim some shit and give scum more info?

:lol:
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2006 (isolation #110) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:42 pm

Post by chkflip »

WHY

WHY IS ONE "MISLYNCH" GAMETHROWING

Good Lord almighty stop with the buzzwords. It's so disgusting.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2017 (isolation #111) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:56 pm

Post by chkflip »

He's stating the opposite, actually.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2023 (isolation #112) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:00 pm

Post by chkflip »

You're the one that brought the claim timeline up?

nani the fuck
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2031 (isolation #113) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:21 pm

Post by chkflip »

I'm p shaky at best with VnM and this claim business smells fucky.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2043 (isolation #114) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:56 pm

Post by chkflip »

So much for secret town reads. :lol:
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2048 (isolation #115) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:00 pm

Post by chkflip »

WOATS BE GAMETHROWING LMAO

VOTE: Venus and Mars

Eat rope. I already warned you about your vernacular.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2051 (isolation #116) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:15 pm

Post by chkflip »

Flail harder over two votes. Use more buzzwords.

Your claim for town points is trash and so is your gameplay.

You really wanna keep insulting me?

I can't wait to watch you AtE over this post.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2054 (isolation #117) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:24 pm

Post by chkflip »

I insulted you and genuinely apologized. I won't do it again. But your play? How you ObVtOwNeD mOrE oBv ThAn ThE tOwNiEsT oF tOwNsViLlE? Nah, fam. Anti-town call at best. Just like the bomb. Only UNLIKE that game, you just don't seem to stop. Or apologize for insulting the way people play the game. Also anti-town. And I GET IT. Nobody gets it more than I do, sunshine. Nobody. I don't give a FUCK about appearing town.

But WHAT actual solving have you attempted since RCE voted you?

But WHAT have you done PERIOD that isn't insult, shade, and flail?

Nothing.

Absolutely. Fucking. Nothing.

I won't insult you, Mars. No. Much worse. I'm going to tunnelfuck. I'm going to case. I'm going to call out every line of BULLSHIT I see until I've successfully removed your slot from this fucking game.

I'm tired of being insulted.

I'm tired of watching my fellow players be insulted.

I'm tired of the disuse of shiny buzzwords that you think make you sound right.

It's assenine.

Your play is trash.

And I'm not going to fucking stop until one of us is gone.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2056 (isolation #118) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:26 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 2040, davesaz wrote:The role by itself doesn't conftown you. There is no reason the role must be restricted to town. I think the role is town more likely than not. It's not inconceivable that someone could doubt.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2058 (isolation #119) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:28 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 2056, chkflip wrote:
In post 2040, davesaz wrote:
The role by itself doesn't conftown you. There is no reason the role must be restricted to town.
Louder for the people in the back.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2059 (isolation #120) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:29 pm

Post by chkflip »

You flailed exactly like this in Jester.

I'm calling you scum.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2061 (isolation #121) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:34 pm

Post by chkflip »

Wagon me. See how not pissed I get.

You know who cares about being wagoned?

I'll give you one guess big dog in the yard.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2065 (isolation #122) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:45 pm

Post by chkflip »

In the event you flip town, which I sincerely fucking doubt, mafia doesn't immediately win the game. This ain't lylo honey bunny it's D1 and if you're a town pr it's non-essential to the strength of town. There's already tons of little candies going around. IF YOU'RE TOWN, WHICH I SO VERY DOUBT BY YOUR PLAY, you're nothing more than a floating turd with more write-up bullshit associated with it. Which doesn't confirm your color only your card. You giving scum buddies more goodies because you "townread" them don't mean a fucking thing to me. The game goes on with or without you.

That's literally the opposite of GAMETHROWING.

GAMETHROWING would be me allowing you and the rest of the alphabet townies in the last game lynch what WAS OBVTOWN BECAUSE I HAD NIGHT PROOF TO FUCKING SHOW IT.

That would've been GAMETHROWING.

Learn what your buzzwords actually mean.

I still don't see you scumhunting. Only defend, shade, flail.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2068 (isolation #123) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:48 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 2058, chkflip wrote:
In post 2056, chkflip wrote:
In post 2040, davesaz wrote:
The role by itself doesn't conftown you. There is no reason the role must be restricted to town.
Louder for the people in the back.
I bolded the part that's factual.

You bolded the fence sitting part that makes you feel better.

We ain't the same.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2070 (isolation #124) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:49 pm

Post by chkflip »

I'm gonna hang back and let people read.

You keep up the insults.

My next post will be a full case.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2108 (isolation #125) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:27 pm

Post by chkflip »

If you reported my post for calling your role a floating turd, I can't even

Solid continuation of AtE though. Top form.

I'm busy rn but fr fr next post is a case.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2113 (isolation #126) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:31 pm

Post by chkflip »

Every other part of that post is discussion about your role homie.

If you can't realize it should read "your role" which my phone auto-corrected in haste then I can't help you.

Just goes to show you can insult the fuck out of people (woat, bad town, moron, etc) but can't possibly be the kettle called black.

I didn't insult you. I was saying your role isn't all that special.

BUT WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT THE WORDS PEOPLE USE MATTER.

Go figure.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2114 (isolation #127) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:32 pm

Post by chkflip »

I'm done. ttys~
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2123 (isolation #128) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:56 pm

Post by chkflip »

I apologized for that and you accepted the apology.

You do love unapologetically calling me and others stupid in flowery little ways, though.

and again in - "literally need a building to fall on you." Insinuating RCE is / I'm stupid.

- "In case you're living under a rock" calling RCE stupid.

"a fucking gamwthrowing woat" calling me stupid.

"anywhere as bad as you?" attacking my character.

I apologized for attacking you as a person.

I've done no such thing again.

You won't fucking stop attacking people with AtE attached and now you've reported me? After I've constantly asked you to stop? After YOU won't apologize for insulting ME and OTHER PLAYERS in this game?

Scum baiting.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2124 (isolation #129) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:56 pm

Post by chkflip »

This ain't even the tip.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2131 (isolation #130) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:32 pm

Post by chkflip »

TL;DR scroll to the bolded bullet points

Let me open by making something perfectly clear. I've no qualms with Mars as a person. I've not mentioned anything revolving her personal life no matter how many times she decides to AtE and bring it up. There was a slight reach in aggression on my part that she has very ironically brought back up to push another AtF agenda after accepting an apology for it, but regardless of what she'd like you to believe? This isn't actually about that either.

My name is chkflip and this is exactly why I believe Mars is scum.

Shading
- , , , , , , , , , , ,
This isn't even all of them. What's particularly important about this point is that most (if not all) of the shading comes from the fact that people dare scum read her in the slightest. What's more? 306 is her very first post in the game. Shading right out of the gate and, again, this is only the dozen times I found it to be particularly scum-driven due to the incessant need to get any and all scum vibes off of her 100% immediately. Why? What's the town play here to this degree? Do note that this is also absolutely ALL she's doing since myself and RCE have had the audacity to vote her.

Over Defensive
- , , , , ,
Again a repeat of above but this is what I found most telling since the recent wagon. You'll notice I'm linking a similar post -- her first one -- as it does go hand in hand with the above. There are notable instances, however, where she barks people down without shading them so I felt it necessary to differentiate the two. Same questions as above though because this does not a town slot make.

I'll ignore her insults just like she does, but that also appears in , , , , , , (seriously three in a fucking row), , and . I'm sure she'll cherry pick the one that "isn't insulting" just like she did above but hey. It's there. You can see it. When she can't shade... when she can't flex... she insults. I haven't seen this level of behavior in anybody over the years of being here at this magnitude. Sure, Internet Stranger would call me a "dong-slurping panty waist" or something more derogatory, or people like FATE and RECK get particularly under one's skin, but they don't do it like this as either alignment. And this didn't happen last game to the degree it's happening all over this thread. There was a spat with 50 -- whatever -- but she didn't look at every slot that "incorrectly" read her and went down the line on them. This isn't town meta. But we'll get to that very important point soon.

She's town! Remember! She's town!
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , -- again, stopped keeping track.

What town has to make sure they remind you 19+ times how town they are? The kicker here is that the first time she did it wasn't even that many posts into the game for her. It's an agenda. You'll town read her or else. Town doesn't do that.

Now, the more important parts. The real meat and potatoes for all the butter on top of this post.

Aware of Town Meta
- , , , ,
I think it should go without saying but I'll say it anyway. Scum players -- the good ones, at least -- recognize their town meta. They play to it. And this is me nodding that, yes, Mars is fairly competent as scum because she knows exactly how to play to you. She outlines it here. She's purposefully adapting to what she absolutely knows is her town meta so that she can glide through the early phases of this game. Top that with a viably non-threatening claim and she can easily continue these antics throughout most if not all of the rest of the game. She's playing you.

Let's also point out that Venus (you didn't think I'd forget about you, did you buddy?) plays to this as well in . He not only tries to remind you of what he did last game, but he openly mocks that his lack of playing used to be a scum tell. Are we sure it still isn't?

He also straight up
role fishes
in and by asking questions town absolutely has no business knowing the answers to at this point in the game.

Mars
calls Vecna to scum hunt when he's under preasure
in but only does so herself recently after I call her out on it.

Now, here are the final two and frankly most important parts of this case. For the thing she's calling herself lockobvonehundoabsolutelytown over? Her role? Even her partner agrees in and that role =/= alignment. Her role absolutely does not mean she's town.

Last but not least,
cognitive dissonance
. In and she openly calls Vecna town for his openness and posting. Then, when the Vecna wagon began, that drops without warning in and then full swing in , , and the icing on the cake with where she literally quotes the posts she was town-reading Vecna for in 666 and 741. This isn't just a town read transitioning into a scum read. There's literally no transition and no fucks given throughout. She then jumps off as she sees the wagon dying to fall back on, what, the fourth? Fifth OMGUS vote?

Oh. And she obviously didn't "learn from prematurely claiming" last game as she said in from "scum rolefishing"... She's literally doing everything she can think of to repeat her town games.

Nobody goes out of their way to do all that as town.

Venus and Mars are scum.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2137 (isolation #131) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:31 pm

Post by chkflip »

The linked posts are before any of that happened at all, actually, and the two of you did my favorite hydra thing by agreeing then disagreeing then agreeing with yourself. FUCKING love hydra dissonance. Isn't confusing at all.

This isn't about you coming in and saying lolno; this is the out-of-nowhere abrupt change that ONLY MARS MADE that just so happened to coincide with the gamestate at the time. No slow burn. No I think you're right. Straight from "Vecna is town" to "Vecna is scum" for literally the same exact posts. She quotes them in 901. She called them town not 300 posts prior with zero inclination of "huh I think x is right about this."

That's cognitive dissonance at its finest homie.

She needed to get off that garbage vote she was hanging onto and snuck right into the Vecna wagon.

Not today champ.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2141 (isolation #132) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:37 pm

Post by chkflip »

Venus and Mars wrote:As for the your second point. Take it as you want, I was not role fishing I wanted that info to make certain of my assesmsnt I could care less what the roles themselves were. I just wanted to know who actually got what they wanted not what the wanted. Imo that would help resolve the alignemnt/ roles and which came first thing.

~Venus
No that's actually not what you did whatsoever.
In post 1410, Venus and Mars wrote:I think everyone that didn't get what they wanted should claim what they asked for.

~Venus
To what end is this not an attempt at role fishing by asking what people's choices were, exactly?

Furthermore what's the town motivation in asking this question to begin with?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2142 (isolation #133) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:40 pm

Post by chkflip »

You don't come in swinging with shade, disrespect, AtE etc et al from post one and never stop. No.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2145 (isolation #134) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:44 pm

Post by chkflip »

That's cute. It's still fucking role fishing.
In post 2139, Venus and Mars wrote:And I dunno I have done that before without even realising because when reading again something new info clicks it differently. If anything scum tend to be more careful not to do that. Town is far more liekly to abruptly change their mind on something because they care less how they appear.

~Venus
What you're describing is putting what happened incredibly lightly. There's a difference between "I forgot I was town reading Vecna" and "Vecna is both town and scum for the exact same posts."

Those aren't the same thing and you saying they are is pretty telling tbh.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2146 (isolation #135) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:45 pm

Post by chkflip »

I have to sleep but I will absolutely continue this when I wake up.

Make a decision, town.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2344 (isolation #136) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:21 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 2121, Venus and Mars wrote:Btw chk, I look fwd to your “case”. I can’t wait to smash it into pieces.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2349 (isolation #137) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:37 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 2345, Venus and Mars wrote:You mean your bs sr on us? damned straight! What are you going to say chk, when my flip literally proves you wrong? I am so looking forward to that.
The same thing we do every day, Pinky.

Try to take over the world.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2352 (isolation #138) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:59 pm

Post by chkflip »

Oh I thought we were just bringing up irrelevant shit instead of doing what we said we were gonna do.

My bad.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2356 (isolation #139) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:30 pm

Post by chkflip »

What information do I get from lynching George?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2360 (isolation #140) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:07 pm

Post by chkflip »

This seems like a really easy mislynch on newb!town to me, guys.

We really can't do better than this?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2378 (isolation #141) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:19 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 2361, nomnomnom wrote:George doesn't feel like newb!town to me at all.
Where's the newb element in there?
Oh IDK... join date? Playstyle? The fact that there are <20 games in their threadcount and MOST of them are newbies?

None of these things shout "experienced" to me, bud.

You're better than this vote.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2390 (isolation #142) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:42 pm

Post by chkflip »

A large part of my case was about how Nancy is well aware of her town meta and is using that to her advantage in this game, but sure. I've no qualms with ignoring that for a while. Expect it to keep coming up though seeing as now the insults have now succumbed to not only I'm "bad at mafia," but now I'm "never going to make it on mafiascum" which is fucking laughably insulting.

Pedit: my anger is "faked." That's all they've said.

That's my secret, Cap. I'm always angry.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2396 (isolation #143) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:47 pm

Post by chkflip »

Every push nom has made has been wildly vague, but that's not really that surprising coming from a slot that didn't give a shit about this game until half the deadline for the day was through.

Pedit: hey look nom just described how Mars is playing. Ain't that somethin'?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2415 (isolation #144) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:02 pm

Post by chkflip »

Oh nice speaking of AtE that's cute.

You literally posted in game, more than once, about how few fucks were given with how behind you were getting. And how you read but retained nothing. I see you also magically read like 20 pages in six minutes (spoiler alert: you skipped ahead). None of these things make me think you care about this game whatsoever.

Side note FUCK CANCER, I feel for you, and I'm sorry you're going through that.

But your ISO reads like you didn't care for a while.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2419 (isolation #145) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:03 pm

Post by chkflip »

You're already misquoting it RCE.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2433 (isolation #146) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:15 pm

Post by chkflip »

No you gave him homework.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2448 (isolation #147) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:54 am

Post by chkflip »

Never said that.

hey jjh talk about your nom and dave townreads.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2454 (isolation #148) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:07 am

Post by chkflip »

What's funny is you're still not scum hunting, just insulting me to the point that it's making me uncomfortable as fuck even though I've countlessly asked you to fucking stop insulting me but hey who the fuck am I but some cock goblin who dared to scum read you right? Are you fucking twelve? Do you find entertainment in incessantly treating people like fucking dogshit you found under your boot?

hey jjh what specifically has made you continue to townread nom? Has that changed after their uptick over the past 24 hours?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2457 (isolation #149) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:21 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 2351, Venus and Mars wrote:I can’t speak for the world but you won’t get very far in MS unless you improve upon your scumreads, Pinky.
Misrep what? No, you actually questioned my site-wide fucking ability to play this game.

Nice try on saying I've misrepresented something, though. It's always fun to call someone a liar. Especially someone as unapologetically fucking rude as you.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2460 (isolation #150) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:24 am

Post by chkflip »

ty my 'nigma I legit needed that. :lol:
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2465 (isolation #151) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:31 am

Post by chkflip »

And they've done it all game, Mike.

Since their first post.

To anyone who dared question their townieness.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2473 (isolation #152) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:45 am

Post by chkflip »

The pedit was about nom.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2477 (isolation #153) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:59 am

Post by chkflip »

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=81516&user_select% ... &start=200
In post 1152, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 1133, chkflip wrote:Jesus fucking Christ are you trying to "accidentally" lynch the fucking vigilante?

Unvote.
And then, there’s this fucking bullshit. I’m not “accidentally” doing shit. Wake needs 4 votes, not 2. Did you fail math or something? I’m voting him, because

A) we need a goddamned lynch today.
B!There’s just a little over 2 days to prevent a no lynch.
C)If I’m vigged, my fucking vote won’t count. The mod told me so are why are you fucking ignoring that?

This reads to me that you are pissed Chemist wants me to be vigged over you. It’s not exactly rocket science.

How do I know this? Because every single goddamn time I try to either explain that through your thick skull, you won’t either answer me why you’re throwing around bullshit accusations or explaining to me exactly what you find fucking scummy about my voting Wake when we have two days before deadline and mod explicitly told me my vote won’t count if I make it after I’m vigged.

There is not even remotely anything at all “accidental” about my vote and if you were actually town here, you would stop pretending that was the case, when it clearly isn’t.
Same tactics. Not town. Start at this post and work your way down the ISO. It's not out of her scum range. I'm not wrong.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2478 (isolation #154) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:01 am

Post by chkflip »

Also, isn't it funny her vote is on what is essentially a null read of hers? And why is it there? Because they're voting for her.

Not scum hunting.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2485 (isolation #155) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:17 am

Post by chkflip »

It's all in the case you refuse to read, but sure. I'm lying.

That makes sense.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2488 (isolation #156) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:31 am

Post by chkflip »

You can't cherry pick your own scum games for me to choose from. Nice try, though. Solid lack of defense once again btw it's just masterful how much you don't care that you're irrefutably scum at this point.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2490 (isolation #157) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:33 am

Post by chkflip »

"I'm still unsure of your alignment" =/= "I think you're scum."

Words matter.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2491 (isolation #158) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:36 am

Post by chkflip »

"Its not an OMGUS vote"
> is voting because they're being voted
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2497 (isolation #159) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:52 am

Post by chkflip »

The nature of OMGUS is continuing to have one's vote on the opposite player simply because they're being voted for. You voted first. Neat! Your insistence on keeping that vote there, even though you've now admitted that they're not actually a scum read, based solely on the fact that they're voting for you, in essence, is exactly the brass and nails of what OMGUS represents.

Don't quote the legends to me. I was there when it was written.

I've yet to misrepresent you whatsoever, you just chronically read only what you think you can refute and ignore or insult everything else like a child. Reading your town game? I know what your town game looks like. That's outlined in my case. Which you'd know if you didn't blatantly ignore it.

Even though you touted how you were going to crush it.

Then didn't.

Because you can't.

Because you're scum.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2511 (isolation #160) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:34 am

Post by chkflip »

Oh hey look, you're ignoring my points because you can't refute them again. And more insults. This is so much fun you guys.

Speaking of misrepresentation. Oh wait you don't read things you can't actually refute so you didn't know. Otherwise you'd know from my case that I was actually fairly respectful in it and complimented your evolving scum game.

My... bad?

I'm gonna be honest, y'all. I might ceasefire but I refuse to lose to that. It ain't town.

Pedit: (to Nancy, for clarity, in response to her OMGUS rant) points for trying, but a solid NIGGITY NOPE SON.

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... d_You_Suck

It reads, amongst other things, that OMGUS represents "voting for someone primarily because they voted for you."

I'm not arguing who's on first. I'm stating, and reiterating, and doubling down, and cementing in that -- by your own words -- your vote is on RCE BECAUSE their vote is on you. You can wax poetic on the who what where when why all you'd like. RCE who, by your admission, isn't even a solid scum read. RCE who, by your admission, could possibly be town in your opinion lest you wouldn't say you didn't know how to read their vote.

Best case scenario it's vote parking. Which is also scum indicative.

Also from the linked wiki: "Occasionally a Scum player will use it to cover a strategic vote"

Your current strat being that you don't actually have to scum hunt (you aren't) because you can just continue to postulate, flail, berate, et cetera et cetera. And under the guise of "trying to figure out RCE's alignment" you don't actually have to do anything but word vomit and multipost with the same old songs I've outlined in my case against you.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2514 (isolation #161) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:45 am

Post by chkflip »

Once again, can't refute.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2516 (isolation #162) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:49 am

Post by chkflip »

This is exactly why RECK berates meta as trash, btw.

Because it can be manipulated.

Which I outlined here:
In post 2131, chkflip wrote:TL;DR scroll to the bolded bullet points

Let me open by making something perfectly clear. I've no qualms with Mars as a person. I've not mentioned anything revolving her personal life no matter how many times she decides to AtE and bring it up. There was a slight reach in aggression on my part that she has very ironically brought back up to push another AtF agenda after accepting an apology for it, but regardless of what she'd like you to believe? This isn't actually about that either.

My name is chkflip and this is exactly why I believe Mars is scum.

Shading
- , , , , , , , , , , ,
This isn't even all of them. What's particularly important about this point is that most (if not all) of the shading comes from the fact that people dare scum read her in the slightest. What's more? 306 is her very first post in the game. Shading right out of the gate and, again, this is only the dozen times I found it to be particularly scum-driven due to the incessant need to get any and all scum vibes off of her 100% immediately. Why? What's the town play here to this degree? Do note that this is also absolutely ALL she's doing since myself and RCE have had the audacity to vote her.

Over Defensive
- , , , , ,
Again a repeat of above but this is what I found most telling since the recent wagon. You'll notice I'm linking a similar post -- her first one -- as it does go hand in hand with the above. There are notable instances, however, where she barks people down without shading them so I felt it necessary to differentiate the two. Same questions as above though because this does not a town slot make.

I'll ignore her insults just like she does, but that also appears in , , , , , , (seriously three in a fucking row), , and . I'm sure she'll cherry pick the one that "isn't insulting" just like she did above but hey. It's there. You can see it. When she can't shade... when she can't flex... she insults. I haven't seen this level of behavior in anybody over the years of being here at this magnitude. Sure, Internet Stranger would call me a "dong-slurping panty waist" or something more derogatory, or people like FATE and RECK get particularly under one's skin, but they don't do it like this as either alignment. And this didn't happen last game to the degree it's happening all over this thread. There was a spat with 50 -- whatever -- but she didn't look at every slot that "incorrectly" read her and went down the line on them. This isn't town meta. But we'll get to that very important point soon.

She's town! Remember! She's town!
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , -- again, stopped keeping track.

What town has to make sure they remind you 19+ times how town they are? The kicker here is that the first time she did it wasn't even that many posts into the game for her. It's an agenda. You'll town read her or else. Town doesn't do that.

Now, the more important parts. The real meat and potatoes for all the butter on top of this post.

Aware of Town Meta
- , , , ,
I think it should go without saying but I'll say it anyway. Scum players -- the good ones, at least -- recognize their town meta. They play to it. And this is me nodding that, yes, Mars is fairly competent as scum because she knows exactly how to play to you. She outlines it here. She's purposefully adapting to what she absolutely knows is her town meta so that she can glide through the early phases of this game. Top that with a viably non-threatening claim and she can easily continue these antics throughout most if not all of the rest of the game. She's playing you.

Let's also point out that Venus (you didn't think I'd forget about you, did you buddy?) plays to this as well in . He not only tries to remind you of what he did last game, but he openly mocks that his lack of playing used to be a scum tell. Are we sure it still isn't?

He also straight up
role fishes
in and by asking questions town absolutely has no business knowing the answers to at this point in the game.

Mars
calls Vecna to scum hunt when he's under preasure
in but only does so herself recently after I call her out on it.

Now, here are the final two and frankly most important parts of this case. For the thing she's calling herself lockobvonehundoabsolutelytown over? Her role? Even her partner agrees in and that role =/= alignment. Her role absolutely does not mean she's town.

Last but not least,
cognitive dissonance
. In and she openly calls Vecna town for his openness and posting. Then, when the Vecna wagon began, that drops without warning in and then full swing in , , and the icing on the cake with where she literally quotes the posts she was town-reading Vecna for in 666 and 741. This isn't just a town read transitioning into a scum read. There's literally no transition and no fucks given throughout. She then jumps off as she sees the wagon dying to fall back on, what, the fourth? Fifth OMGUS vote?

Oh. And she obviously didn't "learn from prematurely claiming" last game as she said in from "scum rolefishing"... She's literally doing everything she can think of to repeat her town games.

Nobody goes out of their way to do all that as town.

Venus and Mars are scum.
In this case you refused to read because you can't refute it.

But anyways how's the weather, guys?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2519 (isolation #163) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:58 am

Post by chkflip »

Are you going to read my actual case on you or if not, kindly stop spamming your crap.

The case I even requoted for your convenience completely debunk what you think my reasons for sr you and if you seriously think I'm talking out of my ass here, why are you afraid to scroll up to prove me wrong. If I'm lying (I'm not, there's like a hundred links in that thing as evidence holy shit), then by all means, refute me. It's all two finger pushes in the right direction away. What are you waiting for?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2524 (isolation #164) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:04 am

Post by chkflip »

Mars is determined to refuse to read my case that 100% debunk her game. I don’t know what more I can say about that other than she’s dead wrong and completely ignoring my case of why she's not town here including her hardclaimed "tpr" (amongst several other things). I am obvtown (though I would never actually say that because it's arrogant and biased and total WIFOM to say ever) to every single player in this game. I guarandamntee it.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2528 (isolation #165) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:08 am

Post by chkflip »

Mars you realize I'm just copy/pasting your posts and changing the words, right? Because it doesn't seem like you realize that's happening. You just keep ignoring the meat and cheese and broken record repeat yourself, so I'm just copy pasta'ing your posts and changing the words.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2530 (isolation #166) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:10 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 2527, Titus wrote:Nancy, may I be blunt with the both of you?
Hey wait a minute why aren't you asking me?

*cough*
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2532 (isolation #167) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:13 am

Post by chkflip »

I'd like to thank the academy.

"I'll read if you read," in and of itself, is a pretty weak defense tho amirite or amirite?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2537 (isolation #168) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:27 am

Post by chkflip »

chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2539 (isolation #169) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:53 am

Post by chkflip »

3.5 days to deadline. George is a bad wagon and I believe RCE and dave are town, so.

VOTE: nomnomnom
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2620 (isolation #170) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:20 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 2542, nomnomnom wrote:How is george a bad wagon?
Either I'm right and he's newb!town, or I'm wrong and he will very clearly associate to any and all scum buddies he may have the longer he's in the game. Lynching him D1, if he's scum, is suboptimal play, and lynching him D1 if I'm right just gives scum a free lynch.

George is a bad wagon.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2657 (isolation #171) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:31 pm

Post by chkflip »

m e t a i s t r a s h

3 days. We haven't really consolidated very well tbh.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2671 (isolation #172) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:39 pm

Post by chkflip »

Fun fact: Thor665 was my first IC in my first newbie game. Good times. What I really mean is relying on meta isn't a great idea. Anyway. Booooooyyyyyy you know who I want to say. But I'm fairly content with nomnomnom with an outside reach for a few others. I'd be okay with Kakeguri over George as far as my townreads go if we have to suffice to a low info lynch. I'm just getting aggravated that there's so much koombaya chill with very little agreement on where we should go.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2685 (isolation #173) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:48 pm

Post by chkflip »

mmm don't start what you can't finish, love.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2696 (isolation #174) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:52 pm

Post by chkflip »

GTFO MICHAEL SCOTT
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2701 (isolation #175) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:55 pm

Post by chkflip »

:lol:
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2706 (isolation #176) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:01 pm

Post by chkflip »

It seemed less town-indicative than Vecna's tbh.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2710 (isolation #177) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:12 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 2707, Michael Scott wrote:Still town indicative enough not to want to lynch there.
Given the differing amount of votes on each wagon, I'd honestly disagree. I think they saw an AtE work for Vecna and attempted to do much of the same. The amount of votes on nom at the time doesn't amount for the same level of defeatist attitude both showed separately.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2715 (isolation #178) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:18 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 2711, Michael Scott wrote:Her resignation wasn't a function of the amount of votes on her, but rather the strong pushes multiple slots were making at the time.
I guess that's the major disconnect. I don't think any were particularly strong, just rapid. And that made nom panic.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2721 (isolation #179) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:23 pm

Post by chkflip »

Shoot your Goddamn shot already, Titus.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2726 (isolation #180) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:26 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 2724, Titus wrote:
In post 2721, chkflip wrote:Shoot your Goddamn shot already, Titus.
I'm not a day vig and I've already claimed?
You know for a fact that's not what I'm talking about.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2730 (isolation #181) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:31 pm

Post by chkflip »

You've been meandering and pitter-pattering around your read on me all day, Titus. Shoot your shot already. Not just vibes. Not one strange interaction. It's pretty clear what your read is on me. I just want to see you stop fence sitting on it until you feel like people will listen to you. Shoot your shot.

Or at the very least interact with me, ffs.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2733 (isolation #182) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:36 pm

Post by chkflip »

My expressed opinion on nomnomnom is that their pushes are weak. Easy. Latching onto George, for example, and the interactions there are scummy. The wagon reaction is meh at best. There's no conviction or town-motivation there for me. The player isn't new so I can't associate it away like I can with George. You lot are saying it's town-indicatice and I just can't agree with that mentality.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2737 (isolation #183) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:39 pm

Post by chkflip »

You've made no actual attempt to get me lynched, Titus, what are you even on about.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2751 (isolation #184) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:12 pm

Post by chkflip »

You understand how that's like 500 posts behind, right?

VOTE: Kakeguri Addicts
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2752 (isolation #185) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:13 pm

Post by chkflip »

Oh I just noticed the inquiry. My b.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2758 (isolation #186) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:50 pm

Post by chkflip »

That's L-2 at a glance.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2760 (isolation #187) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:05 pm

Post by chkflip »

Who tf is NaCil?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2766 (isolation #188) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:29 pm

Post by chkflip »

Is that an alt?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2785 (isolation #189) » Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:31 am

Post by chkflip »

Convenient to power wall at L-1. I'm comfortable with that going away. I'm not saying hammer rn but I wouldn't blink if somebody did.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2794 (isolation #190) » Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:50 am

Post by chkflip »

Toss a bard to your inventor
Oh valley of plenty
Oh valley of plenty
OOOOOOHHHHHHH
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2795 (isolation #191) » Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:55 am

Post by chkflip »

Okay I didn't actually mean hammer immediately ffs. I seriously hate obvious strategic lurking but hammering without town having an opportunity to discuss things is a bit too far on the anti-town side for my liking.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2811 (isolation #192) » Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:16 am

Post by chkflip »

Before the big bad lockee boi comes in, I want to thank DDL for making me add this to my playlist:

chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2819 (isolation #193) » Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:49 am

Post by chkflip »

Drop the symbiote wherever you think is best.

Hell, shake 'em up and maybe send one miller elsewhere.

Scum shouldn't absolutely know where too many of your shots are going tbf. If you went completely off-grid I wouldn't blame you.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2827 (isolation #194) » Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:55 am

Post by chkflip »

He shouldn't answer that for fairly obv reasons Kat wyd
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2832 (isolation #195) » Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:00 am

Post by chkflip »

No, he shouldn't tell us when his action resolves, and I'm really concerned that you don't understand the why behind that bud.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2837 (isolation #196) » Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:11 am

Post by chkflip »

I'm not disagreeing with your analysis, I'm disagreeing with telling scum any more information than they already have.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2839 (isolation #197) » Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:17 am

Post by chkflip »

Anyone who
didn't
consider any of that, for example, now has it completely spelled out for them. This is why Kenny Rogers died. Y'all don't know when to hold 'em.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2886 (isolation #198) » Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:30 am

Post by chkflip »

Most of y'all don't know anything about grandma yelling at you to "go get a switch" and it shows.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2895 (isolation #199) » Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:05 pm

Post by chkflip »

Idk if this is of interest to anybody, but I just started up a 5e PbP in mish mash. My activity may drop a bit here moving forward depending on how smoothly those go. Anyway, here:
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=82473
Fonzie and RCE are both already in the mix!
If you've ever been (or wanted to be) a DM, you can also throw your name in the mix and run your own quests/adventures. Just thought I'd toss the 'vite out since I know at least one of you plays.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”