Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2476 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:56 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2458, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 2454, chkflip wrote:What's funny is you're still not scum hunting, just insulting me to the point that it's making me uncomfortable as fuck even though I've countlessly asked you to fucking stop insulting me but hey who the fuck am I but some cock goblin who dared to scum read you right? Are you fucking twelve? Do you find entertainment in incessantly treating people like fucking dogshit you found under your boot?

hey jjh what specifically has made you continue to townread nom? Has that changed after their uptick over the past 24 hours?
Continuing to engage this way is going to eat your ass every time.
While I’m still unsure of your alignment, you’re not being obnoxious and offensive in how you’re approaching it. Chk doesn’t seem to understand that respect is a two-way street and I’m fucking fed up with his whining and hypocrisy about that.
Hydra of Shiro and Nancy Drew 39
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2477 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:59 am

Post by chkflip »

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=81516&user_select% ... &start=200
In post 1152, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 1133, chkflip wrote:Jesus fucking Christ are you trying to "accidentally" lynch the fucking vigilante?

Unvote.
And then, there’s this fucking bullshit. I’m not “accidentally” doing shit. Wake needs 4 votes, not 2. Did you fail math or something? I’m voting him, because

A) we need a goddamned lynch today.
B!There’s just a little over 2 days to prevent a no lynch.
C)If I’m vigged, my fucking vote won’t count. The mod told me so are why are you fucking ignoring that?

This reads to me that you are pissed Chemist wants me to be vigged over you. It’s not exactly rocket science.

How do I know this? Because every single goddamn time I try to either explain that through your thick skull, you won’t either answer me why you’re throwing around bullshit accusations or explaining to me exactly what you find fucking scummy about my voting Wake when we have two days before deadline and mod explicitly told me my vote won’t count if I make it after I’m vigged.

There is not even remotely anything at all “accidental” about my vote and if you were actually town here, you would stop pretending that was the case, when it clearly isn’t.
Same tactics. Not town. Start at this post and work your way down the ISO. It's not out of her scum range. I'm not wrong.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2478 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:01 am

Post by chkflip »

Also, isn't it funny her vote is on what is essentially a null read of hers? And why is it there? Because they're voting for her.

Not scum hunting.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2479 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:02 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2460, chkflip wrote:ty my 'nigma I legit needed that. :lol:
Let’s hope he actually got through to you but I won’t be holding my breath on that.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2480 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:07 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2462, Michael Scott wrote:Oh my. Nancy can you please just ignore Chk completely? Like I can see why he's feeling frustrated. He agreed to set you aside for now at least.

Well nothing is town indicative then because scum have done everything under the sun. Also I didn't say wagoning is necessarily town indicative, it's just pro-town. And contexts are different - town should have hopped off you after wagoning instead of sitting on it and mislynching.
It’s hard because he is being insufferable and clearly doesn’t gaf about mislynching me. Yes, of course they should have. We probably objectively had the worst town ever in that game. Two days after my mislynch, the woats in that game then mislynched bleeding obvtown Mastina who actively tried to prevent my slot’s mislynch.

How is town indicative different from being pro-town?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2481 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:11 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2464, Michael Scott wrote:Dude no one else apart from chk and RCE are expressing intent to lynch you, this is way too much of an overreaction.
No it isn’t, not when my play here has already been vastly out of my scumrange and I hardclaimed a tpr but it’s really chk’s attitude towards me that is infuriating me more than anything else. He has been treating me like crap all game, yet has the unenviable audacity to play victim here and accuse me of the one who’s doing that. I’m not standing for that - not here, not ever.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2482 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:12 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2481, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 2464, Michael Scott wrote:Dude no one else apart from chk and RCE are expressing intent to lynch you, this is way too much of an overreaction.
No it isn’t, not when my play here has already been vastly out of my scumrange and I hardclaimed a tpr but it’s really chk’s attitude towards me that is infuriating me more than anything else. He has been treating me like crap all game, yet has the UNBELIEVABLE audacity to play victim here and accuse me of the one who’s doing that. I’m not standing for that - not here, not ever.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2483 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:14 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2465, chkflip wrote:And they've done it all game, Mike.

Since their first post.

To anyone who dared question their townieness.
No, just to YOU but keep spreading bullshit about me.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2484 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:15 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2467, Michael Scott wrote:I know and with all love Nancy, it makes the game un-fun when you react to people scumreading you that way.
It makes the game unfun when people like chk treat me like literal fucking garbage.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2485 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:17 am

Post by chkflip »

It's all in the case you refuse to read, but sure. I'm lying.

That makes sense.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2486 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:25 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2470, Michael Scott wrote:I do think in a vacuum some of your behaviour can be construed as scummy, to someone who hasn't seen you do these things as town before. Ask your hydra partner about it, they'll agree.

Chkflip isn't stupid. He's not reading you right, sure - but he's not being dumb.

What do you think of Nom?
I have no opinion wrt to chk’s intelligence outside of this game but he is 100% being a woat in THIS game and I make no apologies for saying that. I’m sorry if you do not approve but I’m not tolerating his disrespect any longer, so you can stop defending his atrocious behaviour.

It’s hard to tell honestly. I thought his posting seemed genuine and natural but I agree with you that GB is as far from a controversial push as you can get and I think is being pushed as easy mislynchbait.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2487 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:28 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2477, chkflip wrote:viewtopic.php?f=23&t=81516&user_select% ... &start=200
In post 1152, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 1133, chkflip wrote:Jesus fucking Christ are you trying to "accidentally" lynch the fucking vigilante?

Unvote.
And then, there’s this fucking bullshit. I’m not “accidentally” doing shit. Wake needs 4 votes, not 2. Did you fail math or something? I’m voting him, because

A) we need a goddamned lynch today.
B!There’s just a little over 2 days to prevent a no lynch.
C)If I’m vigged, my fucking vote won’t count. The mod told me so are why are you fucking ignoring that?

This reads to me that you are pissed Chemist wants me to be vigged over you. It’s not exactly rocket science.

How do I know this? Because every single goddamn time I try to either explain that through your thick skull, you won’t either answer me why you’re throwing around bullshit accusations or explaining to me exactly what you find fucking scummy about my voting Wake when we have two days before deadline and mod explicitly told me my vote won’t count if I make it after I’m vigged.

There is not even remotely anything at all “accidental” about my vote and if you were actually town here, you would stop pretending that was the case, when it clearly isn’t.
Same tactics. Not town. Start at this post and work your way down the ISO. It's not out of her scum range. I'm not wrong.
Nice cherry picking. Link Forest Fire why don’t you? But you of course won’t because that would prove that you’re reads are full of shit and we obviously can’t have that.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2488 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:31 am

Post by chkflip »

You can't cherry pick your own scum games for me to choose from. Nice try, though. Solid lack of defense once again btw it's just masterful how much you don't care that you're irrefutably scum at this point.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2489 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:32 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2478, chkflip wrote:Also, isn't it funny her vote is on what is essentially a null read of hers? And why is it there? Because they're voting for her.

Not scum hunting.
My vote wasn’t an OMGUS vote, so you can stop fucking stop misrepping now. Even RCE acknowledged that. I haven’t unvoted him because I’m still not convinced he’s not scum because unlike you, RCE is usually not terrible at reading me.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2490 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:33 am

Post by chkflip »

"I'm still unsure of your alignment" =/= "I think you're scum."

Words matter.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2491 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:36 am

Post by chkflip »

"Its not an OMGUS vote"
> is voting because they're being voted
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2492 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:37 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2488, chkflip wrote:You can't cherry pick your own scum games for me to choose from. Nice try, though. Solid lack of defense once again btw it's just masterful how much you don't care that you're irrefutably scum at this point.
Forest Fire was a towngame that debunks your bullshit case on me and there are numerous others to boot. Look it the fuck up, if you think I’m lying. Why don’t you? Are you afraid of being proved wrong? Also, look up Penguin Mafia, I literally did the same thing in that and yes, I was also town in that. I mentioned that one specifically because I played under that same account but if you refuse to check out those games, you have to stop using AtE as a reason to sr me because it’s NAI and you won’t look up those games because you don’t want to be proven wrong.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2493 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:39 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2490, chkflip wrote:"I'm still unsure of your alignment" =/= "I think you're scum."

Words matter.
Wow congrats! you actually didn’t misrep me for fucking once. You get a cookie.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2494 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:46 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2491, chkflip wrote:"Its not an OMGUS vote"
Stop the mistep, it’s really getting old.

I initially voted him BEFORE he was sr me, so that isn’t an OMGUS. I’m really getting annoyed with your continued deliberate misrepping of my posts.

I haven’t unvoted him because II’m still unsure of his alignment and yes, I’m not sure who’s a better vote, so sue me for not having a confident sr on D fucking 1!

Yes @Auro, I don’t take kindly to players who both A) cherry pick games to back up their confibias on me and blatantly ignore evidence that contradicts it and B) intentionally persists in misrepping my posts. Do you really not understand why I’m so furious with chk and are you still going to wrongly accuse me of “overreacting” here?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2495 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:47 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2494, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 2491, chkflip wrote:"Its not an OMGUS vote"
Stop the MISREP, it’s really getting old.

I initially voted him BEFORE he was sr me, so that isn’t an OMGUS. I’m really getting annoyed with your continued deliberate misrepping of my posts.

I haven’t unvoted him because II’m still unsure of his alignment and yes, I’m not sure who’s a better vote, so sue me for not having a confident sr on D fucking 1!

Yes @Auro, I don’t take kindly to players who both A) cherry pick games to back up their confibias on me and blatantly ignore evidence that contradicts it and B) intentionally persists in misrepping my posts. Do you really not understand why I’m so furious with chk and are you still going to wrongly accuse me of “overreacting” here?
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2496 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:49 am

Post by Michael Scott »

In post 2494, Venus and Mars wrote:Yes @Auro, I don’t take kindly to players who both A) cherry pick games to back up their confibias on me and blatantly ignore evidence that contradicts it and B) intentionally persists in misrepping my posts. Do you really not understand why I’m so furious with chk and are you still going to wrongly accuse me of “overreacting” here?
OK let's do this as an exercise - how is your play from that game different from your play this game?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2497 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:52 am

Post by chkflip »

The nature of OMGUS is continuing to have one's vote on the opposite player simply because they're being voted for. You voted first. Neat! Your insistence on keeping that vote there, even though you've now admitted that they're not actually a scum read, based solely on the fact that they're voting for you, in essence, is exactly the brass and nails of what OMGUS represents.

Don't quote the legends to me. I was there when it was written.

I've yet to misrepresent you whatsoever, you just chronically read only what you think you can refute and ignore or insult everything else like a child. Reading your town game? I know what your town game looks like. That's outlined in my case. Which you'd know if you didn't blatantly ignore it.

Even though you touted how you were going to crush it.

Then didn't.

Because you can't.

Because you're scum.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2498 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:05 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2469, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 2449, Titus wrote:
In post 2447, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 2383, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 2360, chkflip wrote:This seems like a really easy mislynch on newb!town to me, guys.
Exactly. GB's tone is pretty fine.

Chk, can you stash the whole Nancy thing for the day? I think Nancy's town and while I see your case, a large part of it is just how Nancy plays.
What really blows my mind is that I’ve been pretty much mindmelding with him on his reads and he seems to view that as scum indicative for some reason, that no one has been able to figure out yet.
Perspective slip? Otherwise, he'd be big on you agency capturing him.
I’ve heard you use that term before - agency capturing. What does that mean again?
Scum tricking town into working for them. In this case, thinking someone is scum who agrees with all your reads should show major dissonance somewhere. Either a) the scumread is wrong or b) one of the pair is agency captured.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2499 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:07 am

Post by Conspire »