Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3834 (isolation #800) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:13 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I seriously almost want to unvote because of Titus but I can’t allow her deliberate obtuseness to influence my reads but she’s making this a lot harder than it needs to be and is hurting the game because of it.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3835 (isolation #801) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:18 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3698, pisskop wrote:
In post 3696, Elsa Jay wrote:I voted Eddie at that point because I was mad at him for making Krazy feel bad. The replacement just demotivated me.
still scum AtEing around about their feels
How is Elsa’s vote on Eddie scum motivated if it happened after Krazy made that “massive apology” post? That read town indicative to me. She was on Pops until then.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3837 (isolation #802) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:21 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3703, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 3698, pisskop wrote:
In post 3696, Elsa Jay wrote:I voted Eddie at that point because I was mad at him for making Krazy feel bad. The replacement just demotivated me.
still scum AtEing around about their feels
If You haven't realized at this point I'm an emotional player you've been reading me wrong since post 1. Don't just tell me my feeling are "lul fucking scummy AtE".
Elsa did say she was upset about Krazy replacing out in our hood, so I can verify that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3838 (isolation #803) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:25 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3708, Titus wrote:Instead, pisskop wants to discredit my methods and force the lynch onto you.
It has jack to do with your “methods” which actually deserve discredit if you’re ignoring everything else but that.

The REAL issue is that Elsa’s Eddie vote read town motivated based on the timing and of the bad Eddie votes, Piss’ looks the worst, since Krazy was clearly omgussing.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3840 (isolation #804) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:34 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3718, Titus wrote:
In post 3714, pisskop wrote:
In post 3712, Titus wrote:If you think my VCA is wrong, you're welcome to do your own. I'm not threatened by that.
I didnt, but ive just watched you and nancy waste oddles of pages on it. theres no reason to vca.
Wow. There's no reason to do it right, but you're doing it wrong.

The fight with Nancy wasn't exclusively about VCA. It was more about trying to work together.

Your NaCl read please.
It was about you ignoring how I’m bleeding obvtown now and so far out of my scumrange it’s not funny and you still nevertheless insulting my intelligence by wanting me to work with you while still insisting there’s a world where I could possibly be scum here. I don’t even know if you have any freaking clue how difficult your attitude is making it next to impossible to vote Piss but since DDL is actually not burying his head in the sand and has an extremely compelling case + bad Piss Eddie vote, I’m voting there but
in spite of you
, which is extremely unfortunate. :/
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3842 (isolation #805) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:36 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3721, Titus wrote:
In post 25, Baezu wrote:
Votecount 1.01With 13 players, it takes 7 to lynch

Vorkuta (5) L-2 ~
, , ,
Hoptic (1) ~

benhalkum (1) ~

Not Voting (6) ~
Unstuck in time, Platinum Phoenix, tris, NorwegianboyEE, Beta Sapphire, ceejayvinoya

Mod Notes
NaCl is V/LA on 8/31 and 9/1

The day will end in (expired on 2019-09-13 07:03:00)

It was the third vote. Scum don't do the second vote. Changing facts doesn't work.
???

Are you seriously suggesting that the second vote on any wagon is always town?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3844 (isolation #806) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:41 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3753, Titus wrote:
In post 3751, pisskop wrote:And im at 4, and elsa at 4.
Yes.

No Elsa's not. All the town slots have given their opinion on Elsa.
Are you saying you’re FINALLY correctly reading me yet?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3852 (isolation #807) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:49 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3263, Eddie Cane wrote:viewtopic.php?t=81126&f=23&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

This is conveniently a game NaCl was scum with Pops, if anybody wants to compare.
@NaCl, can you please link one of your towngames for me? Thanks.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3853 (isolation #808) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:51 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3265, NaCl wrote:
In post 3169, unwnd wrote:I would still like #3026 answered by someone? Anyone? Perhaps
NaCL wrote:Yeah, I feel the same way. I don't really like the way unwnd was going around on his teammates and lying about it, it seems like a really weird reaction to say they they first refused to give help and then that he didn't really want it. I don't see why he wouldn't just say that from the start.

Also, I feel really ignored about Hectic. To me it really feels like he and Pops have been soft-defending each other for most of the time, not really putting firm stances on each other but acting in ways to quietly defend the other. Does anyone else see this?
I want your read on me from a standpoint of our last game played, out of curiosity.
I'm not entirely sure what you mean by it but tell me if you meant something other than this.

I think you looked way townier in Assassins. You were more open with giving opinions on people specifically compared to here where you've been more quiet. I also don't know if you've caught up on the game and why your team isn't helping you or why you lied about it in the first place. Your tone of your response in feels much more like what I'd have expected you to say rather than lying about your reasons or your teams reasons for not catching you up. But you just don't feel the same kind of person as you were there, you feel more guarded her whereas you were blunter there. I don't really know how to describe it.

I've got a couple questions about your team.
1. Which person on your team invited you into Team Mafia to replace Krazy?
2. Does your team know your alignment and role PM?
In post 3192, Eddie Cane wrote:Okay well the actual game I want to see is tiered reads lists from everyone, could I get one please piss? I consider you a good player, which is why some of your play concerns me. And Amrun's reasons for town reading you are fair, but i think apply less because of your experience.
Town (most towny to least towny): DDL > Eddie > S_S > Amrun > Bob > ND
Null: Okapoka, Titus
Scum (most scummy to least scummy): Hectic > Elsa > Unwnd > Pisskop

Among the nulls I'm feeling pretty good on Okapoka but he's just not there yet, I still don't understand Titus.
I'm really fine with lynching anyone in my scumpool but that's the order that I find it most likely.
How is Hectic still your #1 sr?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3856 (isolation #809) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:03 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3274, Hectic wrote:@NaCl: Is there any reason for not putting your vote down for the entirety of the end of Day 1?

Pissy being antagonistic to Eddie recently is pinging me. There's no reason to aggravate an IC as scum, so I think Pissy's trying to project himself as an annoyed townie who's doing that? Idk, it felt like abrasiveness out of nothing to me.
What also majorly pinged me was Piss pushing you as scum, when Pine kill is so blatantly obvious a frame and now We see that NaCl still had you as his top sr even after that.

And when I brought up scum trying to frame Flubber similarly in YGM, Piss immediately shut that down but comparing different games, allowed me to correctly quickhammer scum!Shos in Penguin, so I know that’s an extremely reliable analysis tool.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3864 (isolation #810) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3848, Titus wrote:@Nancy, I don't ignore charisma. I just value it less than hard data. I'm much easier to manipulate and more vulnerable to group think and are than that. There's a reason town is better at themes. Charisma is just a popularity contest.

There's a decent chance you're town but I detest you're on every single counter wagon to pops EXCEPT NaCl.
How is it scummy for me to have been tr them? But now realizing that both came into the day having Hectic as a top sr, is making me question it, especially if unwind/Krazy is town.

No, it’s a helluva a lot more than “decent”. You - for whatever reasons - are simply choosing to ignore the obvious.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3866 (isolation #811) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:20 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3850, Titus wrote:
In post 3842, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3721, Titus wrote:
In post 25, Baezu wrote:
Votecount 1.01With 13 players, it takes 7 to lynch

Vorkuta (5) L-2 ~
, , ,
Hoptic (1) ~

benhalkum (1) ~

Not Voting (6) ~
Unstuck in time, Platinum Phoenix, tris, NorwegianboyEE, Beta Sapphire, ceejayvinoya

Mod Notes
NaCl is V/LA on 8/31 and 9/1

The day will end in (expired on 2019-09-13 07:03:00)

It was the third vote. Scum don't do the second vote. Changing facts doesn't work.
???

Are you seriously suggesting that the second vote on any wagon is always town?
Hell no. I'm stating scum don't draw attention to each other in RVS.
Not in my experience. I’ve seen tons of games where scum did it to distance. Just ask Amrun about Shos/eth0s in Penguin for example. I think it’s NAI and dependant on the scumteam but definitely never a reason to outrule scum distancing.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3867 (isolation #812) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:22 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3863, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 3860, NaCl wrote:This is my most recent towngame: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=81537
If you had linked this game I would have locked you as town
Are you townlocking NaCl?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3874 (isolation #813) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:14 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3868, Titus wrote:
In post 3864, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:No, it’s a helluva a lot more than “decent”. You - for whatever reasons - are simply choosing to ignore the obvious.
You have been absolutely insulting, manipulative and demeaning to me and my teammates to this game and expect a townread, knowing that I judge people based on how their actions benefit town or scum. (Well you should know that given meta.)

You're acting a lot like my soon to be her husband and throwing a tantrum when you aren't getting exactly what you want from me*. It's exhausting to deal with and it makes me doubt you. It also makes me not want to try to sort you independently given any attempt to do so is met with an entitled "it's obvious" or something along the lines of you suck or your methods suck.

I can work with you because you're probably town but not out of my PoE. That's literally the best I can do with you riling me up and pushing my buttons this much.

*I hate to bring that up, as I don't think you're a devil like he is. I think you're a great person. I just want you to understand my mindset and how your attitude is counterproductive to get what you want.
A) I’m still sore about D1. B) You requesting I work with you, while still sr me. C) I am super obvious town and you’re not seeing that is exasperating me. D) RL things. E) No “tantrum” and I very much resent that categorization. I don’t like not being believed, especially by someone I’d expect by now to read me a lot better. F) I’m reminding you of your ex who you despise but you think I’m a “great” person? I’m really not sure how to react to this?

I’m sorry, if anything I said is making you feel bad. That was definitely not my intention.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3876 (isolation #814) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:23 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3871, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 3867, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3860, NaCl wrote:This is my most recent towngame: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=81537
Nah. My lock town are Amrun, Titus, Nancy. My strong town are SS, Hectic, though both have been worse today. Past that I'm pretty amenable. But I do think you are being a bit of a dick to Titus.
It wasn’t my intention but after what I went through on D1 with her and now, requesting I vote with her while she was still sr me, just pushed me to the breaking point, because I couldn’t and still can’t wrap my brain around how she could be so oblivious to the obvious cognitive dissonance involved in that for me. Does literally no one understand why that would exasperate the hell out of me?

Like she can’t have her cake and eat it. She either needs to keep her bad read on me and not ask me to vote with her or acknowledge that she may indeed be wrong about me FIRST -
then
ask me to work with her. I don’t handle people putting me into double binds very well.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3882 (isolation #815) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:38 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3876, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3871, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 3867, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Nah. My lock town are Amrun, Titus, Nancy. My strong town are SS, Hectic, though both have been worse today. Past that I'm pretty amenable. But I do think you are being a bit of a dick to Titus.
It wasn’t my intention but after what I went through on D1 with her and now, requesting I vote with her while she was still sr me, just pushed me to the breaking point, because I couldn’t and still can’t wrap my brain around how she could be so oblivious to the obvious cognitive dissonance involved in that for me. Does literally no one understand why that would exasperate the hell out of me?

Like she can’t have her cake and eat it. She either needs to keep her bad read on me and not ask me to vote with her or acknowledge that she may indeed be wrong about me FIRST -
then
ask me to work with her. I don’t handle people putting me into double binds very well.
I’m actually thinking that Titus was actually not seeing how that was completely messing with my head and was not trying to intentionally put me into that position but that doesn’t change the fact, that’s exactly what she accomplished with that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3888 (isolation #816) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:48 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3879, Eddie Cane wrote:Nancy, just take a breather if you have to. It's just a game, don't let it hurt your health.
Nothing Titus is doing is adversely affecting my health, that can only happen if players egregiously cross the line and make things personal in a particularly nasty way, which obviously isn’t the case here.

@Titus, I’m sorry if you felt mistreated by me. I was trying to wake you up, not make you feel bad, even if that’s how it might have come across.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3889 (isolation #817) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:50 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3883, DrDolittle wrote:The last 10 pages were noise. Let's consolidate. Is there anyone that strongly prefers pisskop or Elsa over unwnd?
Piss > unwind > > > > > > Elsa
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3892 (isolation #818) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:03 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3890, DrDolittle wrote:Yeah I have some more stuff to say before hammering actually. let me get to a computer
Why did you switch from Piss to unwind?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3899 (isolation #819) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:39 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

This wagon had a lot less resistance than Pops.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3903 (isolation #820) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:41 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3900, Hectic wrote:
In post 3899, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:This wagon had a lot less resistance than Pops.
There's only one other scum in the game, Nancy.
???

Isn’t there 2 left now?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3906 (isolation #821) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:43 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3904, Hectic wrote:DDL + Eddie could be surprise pairing; I haven't written that off yet. Maybe I misread my PM and I'm actually the Phone Operator doc.
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3909 (isolation #822) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:48 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3905, pisskop wrote:
In post 3903, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Isn’t there 2 left now?
the implication is that unwnd is one of the two and the other is not on it.
Let’s hope so but the speed of this wagon is making me think it might flip town. It just developed too fast. Pops was a lot harder to lynch. I’m torn, I am not all impressed with unwind but I tr a lot of Krazy’s ISO. I still think Piss > unwind but if this right, then props to scum!Krazy I guess.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3911 (isolation #823) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:49 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3908, Elsa Jay wrote:VOTE:

Finally. That was gonna be an unwnd hammer but then I saw our doctor wanted to get some last words in. So.
I thought you tr Krazy?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3913 (isolation #824) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:50 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Finally. That was gonna be an unwnd hammer but then I saw our doctor wanted to get some last words in. So.
In post 3910, pisskop wrote:
In post 3908, Elsa Jay wrote:VOTE: unwnd

:shifty:
She didn’t hammer.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3915 (isolation #825) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:52 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Why did you alter Elsa’s post?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3918 (isolation #826) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:54 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3914, Elsa Jay wrote:I felt bad for Krazy. Big difference.

But honestly I'm just following Titus since she's putting in the effort to save me. And now I realized I read the wrong name since this is one of the people Titus wants alive. Nevermind on my vote then, consider it still on Pisskop then.
I’m not opposed to voting unwind but I feel worse about Piss.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3919 (isolation #827) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:55 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3916, Elsa Jay wrote:

Holy shit the super shade by trying to make it look like I hammered them 2 posts away from my own posts.

My Lynchers strike again.
Yeah, it looks super sketch to me.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3921 (isolation #828) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:58 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3915, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

Why did you alter Elsa’s post?

Can someone plrase tell me how this is town again? Piss is deliberately trying to misrep Elsa’s post.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3922 (isolation #829) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:00 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3920, Elsa Jay wrote:VOTE: Pisskop

Yeah my blunder has been calling you a Lyncher, when that only applies to Hectic. Your scum siding with said Lyncher.
Hectic never tried to misrep you, that’s the difference.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3933 (isolation #830) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:16 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3929, Elsa Jay wrote:Hectic - Piss scum team confirmed.
Nah, Hectic’s probably town.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3935 (isolation #831) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:17 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3924, pisskop wrote:Did they really just accuse me of trying to shade elsa?
You altered her post and then posted a :shifty: next to it.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3936 (isolation #832) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:19 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3927, Hectic wrote:Are you guys really jumping on Pissy for what was an obvious joke?
He altered a post, to make it look like she contradicted herself.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3939 (isolation #833) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:22 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3937, Elsa Jay wrote:Ignore em Nancy honey, they ain't worth your time. When are you next open time so I can pen down the message parlor meeting?
It’s 11:21 EST here. Not sure I’m following?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3947 (isolation #834) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:33 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3942, DrDolittle wrote:I wonder if the solve is just as simple as (unwnd, pisskop). I highly doubt it, but I strongly believe that there is scum in one of these.
Yeah, I can’t imagine both are town but I feel less confident on Piss than unwind based on Krazy ISO.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3953 (isolation #835) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:43 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3949, pisskop wrote:we good to end the day?
For a slot you had in your towncore, you’re definitely in a hurry, so what changed?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3960 (isolation #836) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:49 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3958, Hectic wrote:We know the two town PRs already though. Might be worth waiting for his last words though.
We do? News to me.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3963 (isolation #837) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:54 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3961, Hectic wrote:Yeah, Eddie claimed Phone Operator.
Where?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3964 (isolation #838) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:55 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3962, DrDolittle wrote:Ok, I'm comfortable with unwnd lynch. I was just checking if there's any indication that MariaR/Dunn is willing to give reads, but I didn't see that that was the case. Carry on folks.
What made you change your mind from Piss to unwind?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3968 (isolation #839) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:01 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3478, Eddie Cane wrote:if i claimed PO to explain my day 1 intentional scumminess, baiting votes, and faked drunkenness to make an excuse to out that i'm in a hood, in order to reduce my NK equity...

would you believe me?
Oh, I wonder if scum rolecopped him, Pops’ weirdass play makes a lot more sense now.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3969 (isolation #840) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:02 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3968, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3478, Eddie Cane wrote:if i claimed PO to explain my day 1 intentional scumminess, baiting votes, and faked drunkenness to make an excuse to out that i'm in a hood, in order to reduce my NK equity...

would you believe me?
Oh, I wonder if scum rolecopped him, Pops’ weirdass play makes a lot more sense now.
No wait, that can only happen at night, so nm.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3972 (isolation #841) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:20 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3970, OkaPoka wrote:wait is eddie po because if he is then i guess bo bamma hamma
Apparently so.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3974 (isolation #842) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:25 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3744, Micc wrote:
Votecount 2.13
pisskop (6) -
DrDolittle, bob3141, NaCl, Titus, Nancy Drew 39, Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay (4) -
unwnd, Hectic, OkaPoka, pisskop
unwnd (3) -
Amrun, Eddie Cane, Something_Smart

Not Voting (0) -

With 13 players alive it takes 7 votes to lynch.

The deadline for Day 2 is in (expired on 2020-01-28 02:10:00).
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3975 (isolation #843) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:25 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3973, OkaPoka wrote:(expired on 2020-01-19 21:23:59)
Nope, 9.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3980 (isolation #844) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:13 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3974, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Votecount 2.13
pisskop (6) -
Elsa Jay (4) -
unwnd (3) -

Not Voting (0) -

Is no one reading, we have over days.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3981 (isolation #845) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:14 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3980, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3974, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Votecount 2.13
pisskop (6) -
Elsa Jay (4) -
unwnd (3) -

Not Voting (0) -

Is no one reading, we have over
days.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3982 (isolation #846) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:25 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Auro still thinks thinks that slot will flip town based on his Krazy read.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3984 (isolation #847) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:27 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3983, DrDolittle wrote:oh i thought you meant 9 hours nancy hahah
Nope days, so why are we rushing this?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3995 (isolation #848) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:20 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3987, Micc wrote:
Votecount 2.14
unwnd (6) -
Amrun, Eddie Cane, Something_Smart, DrDolittle, Hectic, pisskop
pisskop (3) -
Titus, Nancy Drew 39, Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay (2) -
unwnd, OkaPoka

Not Voting (2) -
bob3141, NaCl

Is there some reason we’re rushing this, when we have over
8 1/2 days
to figure this out?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3996 (isolation #849) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:26 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3993, Titus wrote:I also forgot pisskop editing Elsa Jay's post by replying with a quote
In post 3994, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 3982, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Auro still thinks thinks that slot will flip town based on his Krazy read.
i dont really see many worlds where pops and krazy are aligned together but i think it will be a good info lynch to solidfy read on piss
Then why aren’t we lynching Piss then? That literally makes no sense.

Especially since Piss has been acting scummier + the most suspicious Eddie vote. Btw, Auro didn’t like this post re: “info lynch”, you either think that slot’s scum or you don’t. If you don’t, then why aren’t we lynching Piss > unwind? At any rate, we have over 8 days, so there’s no need to ram this through rn anyway.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4079 (isolation #850) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:44 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4027, Micc wrote:
There were no deaths Night 2.

It is now Day 3.

Votecount 3.00
Not Voting (12) -
Eddie Cane, Titus, Something_Smart, Elsa Jay, OkaPoka, Nancy Drew 39, DrDolittle, Hectic, pisskop, Amrun, NaCl, bob3141

With 12 players alive it takes 7 votes to lynch.

The deadline for Day 3 is in (expired on 2020-02-05 00:15:00).
Whoah. Did scum give up?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4080 (isolation #851) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:47 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2867, unwnd wrote:
Spoiler: Votewall
In post 2275, Micc wrote:
Votecount 1.27
popsofctown (5) -
Eddie Cane, Amrun, Something_Smart, Elsa Jay, bob3141
Eddie Cane (3) -
popsofctown, Krazy, pisskop
Pine (3) -
Hectic, OkaPoka, Nancy Drew 39
DrDolittle (1) -
Titus
NaCl (1) -
Pine
Something_Smart (1) -
DrDolittle

Not Voting (1) -
NaCl

With 15 players alive it takes 8 votes to lynch.

The deadline for Day 1 is in (expired on 2020-01-16 22:00:00).

Prodding NaCl.
In post 2395, Micc wrote:
Krazy has requested replacement.
In post 2402, Micc wrote:
unwnd replaces Krazy on team Ripple's Krazy Mistress Dunn.

Votecount 1.28
popsofctown (4) -
Amrun, Something_Smart, bob3141, Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane (4) -
popsofctown, unwnd, pisskop, Elsa Jay
Pine (3) -
DrDolittle (1) -
Titus
NaCl (1) -
Pine
Something_Smart (1) -
DrDolittle

Not Voting (1) -
NaCl

In post 2477, Micc wrote:
Votecount 1.29
popsofctown (4) -
Eddie Cane (4) -
Pine (3) -
DrDolittle (1) -
Titus
NaCl (1) -
Pine
Something_Smart (1) -
DrDolittle

Not Voting (1) -
NaCl

In post 2582, Micc wrote:
Votecount 1.30
popsofctown (5) -
Amrun, Something_Smart, bob3141, Eddie Cane, Titus
Eddie Cane (2) -
popsofctown, Elsa Jay
unwnd (2) -
OkaPoka, DrDolittle
NaCl (2) -
Pine, pisskop
Pine (1) -
Hectic

Not Voting (3) -
NaCl, unwnd, Nancy Drew 39

I really think this was the pivotal moment of things, and Elsa definitely looks the worst from all of it. I don't have another wall about it's just like, Elsa seemed set on Eddie until things starting to turn.

VOTE: Elsa Jay
I don’t for one second believe scum!unwind bussed.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4081 (isolation #852) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:48 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2748, unwnd wrote:Okay, for some reason I cannot quote that message. I don't understand this website sometimes.
In post 2737, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2726, unwnd wrote:I don't understand Oka's blind confidence towards things.
So any reads yet, thoughts on the game?
Like - Pisskop Amrun
Indifferent - You DDL NaCL
Confused - bob3141 Hectic something_smart
Confused + slightly annoyed - OkaPoka
Concerned - Elsa Jay
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4082 (isolation #853) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:05 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4034, Eddie Cane wrote:viewtopic.php?f=127&t=74684
Last TM, we killed scum d1 and d2, and then d3 Ginngie faked a guilty on a townie so we did not have a perfect game. Shall we break that record?

Elsa: Ank thinks this is her town game.
Piss: Dann thinks Piss is not with Pops (d1 read). Ank thinks Piss is town.
Hectic: has some super partnery posts, also has some super not partnery posts.
Bob: buried his partner, still robotic, if there's a bus vote probably here maybe??
NaCl: Just seems... town. Has not posted a lot, another potential light busser to look at.

Does anybody in these 5 have a great argument for why they're town?
I think scum bussed, and unwind was fine with lynching Elsa, so I don’t believe he would buss his buddy.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4084 (isolation #854) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:20 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4066, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 4064, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 841, Eddie Cane wrote:All 3 of these people have votes, but I would like to propose a town bloc of Titus, Oka, SS.
I just want this to be right :(

but uh, I think I hard town read him day 1 independent of pushes. His presence has been 0 lately which isn't helping confidence. I haven't played with him!scum fwiw.

you thinking he's kill today maybe or just something to consider after scummier slots are purged if games still going
i have a higher list of priorities

its not today and i am very sure that if s-s ends up being scum he'll only survive if its him,titus,nancy in lylo 3
If he’s scum, only if Titus gamethows.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4085 (isolation #855) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:23 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4083, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 4082, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I think scum bussed, and unwind was fine with lynching Elsa, so I don’t believe he would buss his buddy.
scum bussed
and scum pushed a player
therefore scum did not bus

:eek:
No, I mean I believe unwind was likely bussed but that unwind wanted to kill Elsa.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4086 (isolation #856) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:25 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4034, Eddie Cane wrote:viewtopic.php?f=127&t=74684
Last TM, we killed scum d1 and d2, and then d3 Ginngie faked a guilty on a townie so we did not have a perfect game. Shall we break that record?

Elsa: Ank thinks this is her town game.
Piss: Dann thinks Piss is not with Pops (d1 read). Ank thinks Piss is town.
Hectic: has some super partnery posts, also has some super not partnery posts.
Bob: buried his partner, still robotic, if there's a bus vote probably here maybe??
NaCl: Just seems... town. Has not posted a lot, another potential light busser to look at.

Does anybody in these 5 have a great argument for why they're town?
Bob wasn’t on unwind wagon.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4087 (isolation #857) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:26 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4025, Micc wrote:
Votecount 2.15
unwnd (7) -
Amrun, Eddie Cane, Something_Smart, DrDolittle, Hectic, pisskop, OkaPoka
pisskop (2) -
Nancy Drew 39, Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay (1) -
unwnd
NaCl (1) -
Titus

Not Voting (2) -
bob3141, NaCl

A lynch has been achieved.
I’m right @Eddie, so wtf is Dann talking about? Or was he referring to something else?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4090 (isolation #858) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:29 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Since Auro was obviously wrong about Krazy, take this with a grain of salt. He thinks SS, Amrun and Elsa are town.

He said that he didn’t think Amrun bussed Pops, iow.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4091 (isolation #859) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:33 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2714, Micc wrote:
Votecount 1.33
popsofctown (8) -
Something_Smart, bob3141, Eddie Cane, Titus, pisskop, Amrun, Elsa Jay, Nancy Drew 39
NaCl (2) -
Pine, popsofctown
unwnd (1) -
DrDolittle
Pine (1) -
Hectic

Not Voting (3) -
NaCl, unwnd, OkaPoka

In post 4025, Micc wrote:
Votecount 2.15
unwnd (7) -
Amrun, Eddie Cane, Something_Smart, DrDolittle, Hectic, pisskop, OkaPoka
pisskop (2) -
Nancy Drew 39, Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay (1) -
unwnd
NaCl (1) -
Titus

Not Voting (2) -
bob3141, NaCl

~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4093 (isolation #860) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:48 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4092, OkaPoka wrote:what is your conclusion nancy
My best guess is that Piss probably bussed. I think once scum knew unwind was unsalvageable, last scum likely made sure to be on that wagon.

I also think that Pine kill was likely made to possibly frame Hectic, another reason why I’m suspicious of Piss. NaCl waz also initially sr him but he was also on the Pops counterwagon, which Piss jumped on and Piss’ vote on Eddie is also bad.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4098 (isolation #861) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:03 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4095, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 4093, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4092, OkaPoka wrote:what is your conclusion nancy
My best guess is that Piss probably bussed. I think once scum knew unwind was unsalvageable, last scum likely made sure to be on that wagon.

I also think that Pine kill was likely made to possibly frame Hectic, another reason why I’m suspicious of Piss. NaCl waz also initially sr him but he was also on the Pops counterwagon, which Piss jumped on and Piss’ vote on Eddie is also bad.
wasn't pops also unsalvageable? like I gave intent to hammer with a literal countdown and yet there was some sneaky movement towards the end there
Like NaCl counterwagon.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4099 (isolation #862) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:06 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4094, Eddie Cane wrote:Nancy, I will say this: I don't think scum's game plan would be to spend a crucial night kill to frame somebody already easily pushable for having bad associations with flipped scum. If Piss is scum, its not because of that.
Well it happened with Flubber NK to frame Ari hydra in YGM and scum tried to mislynch them the rest of the game, so why not?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4119 (isolation #863) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:06 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4100, Eddie Cane wrote:I will say a rude thing and a nice thing.

Spoiler: rude
In post 4099, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4094, Eddie Cane wrote:Nancy, I will say this: I don't think scum's game plan would be to spend a crucial night kill to frame somebody already easily pushable for having bad associations with flipped scum. If Piss is scum, its not because of that.
Well it happened with Flubber NK to frame Ari hydra in YGM and scum tried to mislynch them the rest of the game, so why not?
I could not possibly care less about a scenario with random players in a game I was not in.

Spoiler: nice
Dann said he would bet a lot of money on Nancy being town, in case that was in question.
But I correctly hammered scum with that in Penguin, so it’s a mistake to dismiss it.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4121 (isolation #864) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:07 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4103, Eddie Cane wrote:I agree Oka. It didn't feel like Krazy thought I was lynchable. I was kind of being a dick to him to get him to spew scum more, such as how he called random posts a scum lynch and (to me) progressively got scummier. His first posts were all "you're town but wrong", not "you're scum."
He was pushing me especially hard to vote you, like he wanted to set me up as his buddy post-flip.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4122 (isolation #865) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:08 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4120, OkaPoka wrote:Nancy what are your thoughts on NaCl
I thought he was town but I don’t know anymore.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4123 (isolation #866) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:11 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2043, Krazy wrote:Nancy sit down and reevaluate because eddie just claimed scum
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4124 (isolation #867) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:13 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2340, Krazy wrote:Hectic find one example where he at any point seemed to actually *think* about my alignment instead of just moving among which wagon he thought was easiest between me and pops
Hectic is not a Krazy buddy.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4128 (isolation #868) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:20 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2232, bob3141 wrote:
In post 2212, popsofctown wrote:It bothers me that 1966 has this teabagging assumption of reading everything I do as scum but doesn't actually canvas for votes, that might be what Ali means by saying it's a post like he's ahead.

It has been really interesting to see how Ali's approach to town (oh wait I don't have to backspace VT thanks Ed) VT is different and makes me wish maybe I hydra'ed more, though I'm pretty firmly against the unfair advantage element and want pure-hydra-games to come up
I think you got the post number wrong again. 1966 was a post asking you who your statement was directed at.

And all these posts any you have no yet answered one of my questions.
In post 2233, bob3141 wrote:So what does you bases does your read on me have. As all of a sudden i make it quite clear im scum reading and behold you claim to have started scum reading. Yet you cant come up with any baises for teh read. In fact all you can come up with is tht bob must be deep wolfing but even then you cant come up with any substance.

Yet again you just dodged the questions i put to you.

VOTE: pops
Hmmm . . .
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4130 (isolation #869) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:22 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4126, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 2499, NaCl wrote:
In post 2490, unwnd wrote:My last post was a half-truth. The reality of the situation is that I am personally opposed to receiving help but also they are no longer caught up with the game, therefore I would like to speak of my own merit.
Why didn't you just say that the first time, though?
In post 2492, Hectic wrote:@NaCl: It was because of Bob's recent posts. I've seen this type of VCA from him before where he insists most wagons have 1 scum on them and tries to PoE using that logic. Mind you, I don't entirely agree with the theory, but his persistence about it is consistent with my other games with him. Though, I haven't actually played with scum!him so that's something to note.
This is useful and I'll wait on seeing what you're specifically talking about before I say more.
In post 2495, Amrun wrote:@NaCl: How didn’t I answer your question about bob? Can you be more specific, then? Because I thought I did.

That wall about me and pops not being s/s is fine and all, and factually accurate, but none of it says why if pops flips green then you’d suddenly scumread me.
For bob, I was asking about his more recent posts. I mostly wanted to know if and were something you were townreading him of off and if so, why.

As for you, it's because I'd believe that if it came from someone else other than pops really easily. I'd feel much more confident in the lynch if I knew that she was town.
This specific post doesn't matter much but up to here NaCl has had both unwnd(krazy) and pops in his scum pool

and yet
In post 2477, Micc wrote:
Votecount 1.29
popsofctown (4) -
Eddie Cane (4) -
Pine (3) -
DrDolittle (1) -
Titus
NaCl (1) -
Pine
Something_Smart (1) -
DrDolittle

Not Voting (1) -
NaCl

In post 2481, OkaPoka wrote:VOTE: unwnd
In post 2498, DrDolittle wrote:VOTE: unwnd

opportunities to wagon either and doesn't jump on it and then doesn't post until d3

competing wagons are eddie and pine in which NaCl trs both earlier

fits the idea that pops didn't think she was going down yet, and there was a very clear opportunity to vote a scumread rather than let a tr get pushed yet NaCl chooses to remain not-voting

but pivoting to vote eddie is very incriminating so inaction is very beneficial for scum here
Could be?

He wasn’t on any wagon.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4134 (isolation #870) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:36 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4133, OkaPoka wrote:anyways not really relevant to this stage of the game

but i am interested

hows the nacl pt
There isn’t any scum player who never busses.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4141 (isolation #871) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:11 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4135, pisskop wrote:
In post 4041, DrDolittle wrote:My pool is strictly in (pisskop, hectic, Bob) but subjected more heavy screening
hooo doodles. hang on to your horses.

who did you doc?
@DDL, do not answer this.
This question is antitown, since you know doc is indecisive.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4142 (isolation #872) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:13 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4139, Titus wrote:Meh the last realistic Nancy scum scenario died when
Nancy
flipped scum.

NaCl, Pisskop, SS and Bob is the pool I'd vote gtmh.

Strongly prefer NaCl or Pisskop though.

VOTE: NaCl
Lolwut? :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4144 (isolation #873) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:14 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4141, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4041, DrDolittle wrote:My pool is strictly in (pisskop, hectic, Bob) but subjected more heavy screening

who did you doc?
I view this post as highly suspicious. There really is no town reason for asking this.

VOTE: Piss
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4146 (isolation #874) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:15 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4143, Titus wrote:
In post 4142, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4139, Titus wrote:Meh the last realistic Nancy scum scenario died when
Nancy
flipped scum.

NaCl, Pisskop, SS and Bob is the pool I'd vote gtmh.

Strongly prefer NaCl or Pisskop though.

Lolwut? :lol:
Bold should be unwnd.
I figured as much.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4147 (isolation #875) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:16 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4145, Titus wrote:

who did you doc?
Um scum also know this?
Oh right.

UNVOTE:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4148 (isolation #876) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:18 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4147, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

who did you doc?
Um scum also know this?
Oh right.

UNVOTE:
So they didn’t just give up then, town outsmarted them.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4149 (isolation #877) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:31 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4154 (isolation #878) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:58 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4150, NaCl wrote:I'm pretty tired right now so I'm just going to make a post and I'll talk more later on.

I probably should be trying more but the unwnd lynch made me look even less at trying to find scum and I strongly feel like we just need to lynch the people that are scummier and we'll probably win.

My townblock of people I really don't want to lynch is Eddie/Oka/DDL/S_S/ND and Amrun if I'm miscounting and that's not enough.

Eddie and Oka are obvious.
DDL and S_S are both very likely town because they did a cool gambit that led to no deaths last night. I'm doc by the way. On DDL last night.
Among the two I feel more strongly about S_S. In particular, when he claimed neighbors with me, that was a really towny thing to do because if he was scum it would have restricted him from being able to kill me whereas he could have just claimed his actual hood and had me die. DDL still feels pretty town to me for the whole thing, though.
ND feels like she's been genuinely trying to find scum with a level of energy that shows her townyness and is being pretty open with her thoughts.
Amrun is because in Assassins me and Pops did a bunch of scumreading each other as theatre but didn't actually push each other that hard, and it doesn't feel like that here. This felt more real and her behaviour in general looks towny.

I've barely skimmed over all that's happened since the start of day, though, I need to look back at that.
UNVOTE:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4155 (isolation #879) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:59 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4154, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4150, NaCl wrote:I'm pretty tired right now so I'm just going to make a post and I'll talk more later on.

I probably should be trying more but the unwnd lynch made me look even less at trying to find scum and I strongly feel like we just need to lynch the people that are scummier and we'll probably win.

My townblock of people I really don't want to lynch is Eddie/Oka/DDL/S_S/ND and Amrun if I'm miscounting and that's not enough.

DDL and S_S are both very likely town because they did a cool gambit that led to no deaths last night.
I'm doc by the way. On DDL last night.

Among the two I feel more strongly about S_S. In particular, when he claimed neighbors with me, that was a really towny thing to do because if he was scum it would have restricted him from being able to kill me whereas he could have just claimed his actual hood and had me die. DDL still feels pretty town to me for the whole thing, though.
ND feels like she's been genuinely trying to find scum with a level of energy that shows her townyness and is being pretty open with her thoughts.
Amrun is because in Assassins me and Pops did a bunch of scumreading each other as theatre but didn't actually push each other that hard, and it doesn't feel like that here. This felt more real and her behaviour in general looks towny.

I've barely skimmed over all that's happened since the start of day, though, I need to look back at that.
UNVOTE:
I believe this. I told you guys he was town.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4156 (isolation #880) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:00 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

VOTE: Piss
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4157 (isolation #881) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:02 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4155, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4154, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

DDL and S_S are both very likely town because they did a cool gambit that led to no deaths last night.
I'm doc by the way. On DDL last night.

UNVOTE:
I believe this. I told you guys he was town.
And the reason I believe this is, because DDL was the obvious target and no kill, so makes total sense.

Very clever @DDL. You deserve a moment of brilliance nom when this game is over.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4192 (isolation #882) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:15 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4169, Eddie Cane wrote:I am so happy my NaCl tr was correct. :)

I still think DDL is town on play, completely ignoring he was very likely saved.
And Titus with her ridiculously wrong VCA, was sr me for never being on NaCl wagon, oh the irony! :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4213 (isolation #883) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:58 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4197, Titus wrote:
In post 4192, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4169, Eddie Cane wrote:I am so happy my NaCl tr was correct. :)

I still think DDL is town on play, completely ignoring he was very likely saved.
And Titus with her ridiculously wrong VCA, was sr me for never being on NaCl wagon, oh the irony! :lol:
True. I was convinced he was scum. I think this new medication I am on may impact my VCA abilities.
That’s usually why VCA works a lot better, once you have flips. Since NaCl was never flipped. not a great basis to form AI based associatives with.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4214 (isolation #884) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:04 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4201, Eddie Cane wrote:@NaCl (and @SS maybe?)
Spoiler: Not game solving related advice
I just want to post this because it could have been a pretty significant difference. Purely as advice for future games. Just the full explanation to what Hectic and I previously said.

Doing a gambit like that is fine. 1 scum alive, open setup, there is close to 0 risk. The worst case is you are nightkilled, DDL is confirmed not the doc, and that's that. Same thing that would have happened without the gambit. I'd say its a good play, props to you or SS (if he's town :lol:) for thinking of it.

The problem is, the follow through. You are not supposed to put a save on DDL there unless you are close to 100% confident he is town (which I don't think you should be here, but in general). Landing a save does not earn town another kill. If nobody dies, it confirms that scum is SS or DDL. If you or I or Oka or somebody else dies, that would not have been preventable by saving DDL. If DDL dies, it removes a slot from the PoE, which is effectively another kill gifted to us by the mafia. It is a good thing for DDL to die there! We are at a PoE of 6 with him alive, and still only have 5 kills.

Now, assume you do think DDL is lock town and put a save on him, and nobody dies - what happened this game. You'll notice DDL did not start the day claiming not-doc. That's because outing there is bad. You are now in the world where you are aiming for a second save, most likely on SS but myself or Oka is also possible. The role cop is dead, so they cannot hunt the real doc. The second save buys us that 6th kill. Again, the worst case is you die, and we figure out what happened regardless of SS' alignment. The only time you out today is if you are close to being lynched. Both myself and Oka (the ICs) had said we think you are town / the last slot in the PoE, which is actually the sweet spot because you are not townie enough to get nightkilled randomly and you are not scummy enough to get lynched. DDL is obviously going to defend you as well. Nobody is going to strongman a lynch against the 3 ICs. You were not in danger of dying today. Outing does not actually have any benefit. We are actually worse off than I thought we were by a little bit, because I think independently you were townier than DDL is.

You've played a pretty good game dude, no beef. Just explaining what the mistake and follow up mistake was was so it doesn't happen in another game.
I dunno, I think saving DDL was a good thing, No NKs are ever good for town and best part, it totally deflates last scum’s morale. There is nothing like your NK failing to absolutely crush scum. I was SK in Overkill 1 and when my NKs failed due to an idiotic Lightening rod, I pretty much lost all enthusiasm for that game, so I thought it was great. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4215 (isolation #885) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:06 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2384, Krazy wrote:This is a terrible format for a game tbh
I should have realized Krazy was likely scum from this.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4216 (isolation #886) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:08 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4215, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2384, Krazy wrote:This is a terrible format for a game tbh
I should have realized Krazy was likely scum from this.
Scum more often than not bitch about format/mechanics when the game is this townsided. But the whole “massive apology” thing threw me.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4218 (isolation #887) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:24 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1635, Krazy wrote:
In post 1629, OkaPoka wrote:
eddie what is ur thought on pine/piss/pops as a team
Piss vs elsa?
In post 1896, Krazy wrote:what are you talking about, pisskop just obvtowned
I thought it was just unwind but Krazy was also pushing Elsa > Piss.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4220 (isolation #888) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:07 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4219, OkaPoka wrote:that was a shitpost nancy

post 1896

but it is true that krazy was tring piss a lot
Well 1635 is more telling because he just opportunistically threw Elsa’s name in there when Eddie hadn’t even mentioned her. I can’t imagine scum!Krazy pivots to Elsa to save Piss if they are SvT.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4221 (isolation #889) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:07 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4220, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4219, OkaPoka wrote:that was a shitpost nancy

post 1896

but it is true that krazy was tring piss a lot
Well 1635 is more telling because he just opportunistically threw Elsa’s name in there when Oka hadn’t even mentioned her. I can’t imagine scum!Krazy pivots to Elsa to save Piss if they are SvT.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4226 (isolation #890) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:06 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4222, Amrun wrote:
In post 2187, Elsa Jay wrote:How the hell do I not got a single vote? Why are we back on Pops? Who the fuck is Eddie?

I have so many questions.
In post 2392, Elsa Jay wrote:VOTE: Eddie

Eh. From what I've read, I don't like Eddie much. So I'll recontribute again day 2 but for now I'm okay with your lynch.

I still think this series of posts, in context, looks terrible.

LOL at the gambit, pretty clutch clear there.

DDL will never be voted by me anyways.

VOTE: elsa

I’m kinda disinterested in this game lately cuz it’s on lock.
Why did Krazy pivot to Elsa, when Oka asked about PPP? Does that seriously make sense to you?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4228 (isolation #891) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:10 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4224, Hectic wrote:
In post 4222, Amrun wrote:I’m kinda disinterested in this game lately cuz it’s on lock.
Lul, same. I'm happy to sheep Eddie and lynch his 4 proposals tbh. Thought about reISOing Titus/SS just in case but eh, I'll take the carry.

If after me, Pissy, Elsa, and Bob are dead, and the game isn't over, my guess would be SS. DDL's thoughts EoD yesterday when we all thought he was doc that was gonna die felt really townie.
Yeah, I 100% agree on DDL. I really don’t expect that to happen because SS’ recent posts sound pretty townie to me. I think both unwind/Krazy spewed Elsa as an obvious mislynch, so I probably won’t be voting there unless it’s to avoid a no lynch.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4229 (isolation #892) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:11 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4227, Amrun wrote:Eh, I kinda forgot about it. I think you’re right about that.

Y’all gonna lynch piss anyway so lol
Yeah, scum loves to push easy mislynchbait and then there’s bizarro Krazy shade wrt Frozen 2 or something. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4236 (isolation #893) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:56 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4231, OkaPoka wrote:amrun if you have any issues with the pool or forsee any its important you say your piece now when the ics are alive and we dont have to watch a
paranoia mexican stand off
What’s that? I’ve heard of thunderdomes and CFDs but never that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4237 (isolation #894) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:57 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4232, pisskop wrote:

who did you doc?
wat?

explain like Im 5
How are you not understanding this? Because scum knows who is killable because of indecisive modifier.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4240 (isolation #895) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:59 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4233, pisskop wrote:

who did you doc?
Um scum also know this?
Oh right.

UNVOTE:
mmmmk
???

I decided that wasn’t a good reason to vote you. I obviously have better ones.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4251 (isolation #896) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:06 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4234, pisskop wrote:
In post 4148, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

who did you doc?
Um scum also know this?
Oh right.

UNVOTE:
welllllllllll

in theory a nokill and a poor doc would fake conf a scum
Yes but I’m pretty sure DDL is never scum here. Now if it were someone possibly in my PoE, I’d obviously be a lot more worried, which is why I think both DDL and SS are town here.

And why couldn’t scum!DDL NK someone? It’s not like anyone would have confiscumed him for that anyway. No, I think Scum!DDL 100% kills NaCl here because only NaCl, DDL and SS knew NaCl had to be doc, so no NK, I think probably clears them both.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4252 (isolation #897) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:08 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

And if game doesn’t end and I’m in LYLO with either and anyone else I’m obvtowning, I’d probably be very suspicious of that
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4254 (isolation #898) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:10 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4238, pisskop wrote:I don't know what indecisive means
Are you now seriously claiming not to have read the setup by D freaking 3? :shifty:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4256 (isolation #899) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:13 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4258 (isolation #900) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:18 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4255, Elsa Jay wrote:Jeez. And I thought I was the one reading the game the least.
Even if Piss didn’t know this, it’s not a townslip because i’ve been in a game where one or two scums honestly didn’t know there was either a mod confirmed IC or an SK in the setup.

And for someone who’s been this actively involved in the game, why would he wait until now to ask this, when I asked about about it on D1?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4260 (isolation #901) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:20 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 40, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 34, Pine wrote:An IC is outed by definition. I don’t know what you’re talking about
Ideally, doc should protect phone operator, so I’m assuming they would be IC then. I’ve never hear of an “indecisive” anything before? What does that even mean in this context?
In post 42, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 40, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I’ve never hear of an “indecisive” anything before? What does that even mean in this context?
Can't target the same player twice in a row.

Indecisive doctor is common in F2F.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4263 (isolation #902) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:27 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Spoiler:
In post 4259, NaCl wrote:
In post 4201, Eddie Cane wrote:@NaCl (and @SS maybe?)
[Not game solving related advice]I just want to post this because it could have been a pretty significant difference. Purely as advice for future games. Just the full explanation to what Hectic and I previously said.

Doing a gambit like that is fine. 1 scum alive, open setup, there is close to 0 risk. The worst case is you are nightkilled, DDL is confirmed not the doc, and that's that. Same thing that would have happened without the gambit. I'd say its a good play, props to you or SS (if he's town :lol:) for thinking of it.

The problem is, the follow through. You are not supposed to put a save on DDL there unless you are close to 100% confident he is town (which I don't think you should be here, but in general). Landing a save does not earn town another kill. If nobody dies, it confirms that scum is SS or DDL. If you or I or Oka or somebody else dies, that would not have been preventable by saving DDL. If DDL dies, it removes a slot from the PoE, which is effectively another kill gifted to us by the mafia. It is a good thing for DDL to die there! We are at a PoE of 6 with him alive, and still only have 5 kills.

Now, assume you do think DDL is lock town and put a save on him, and nobody dies - what happened this game. You'll notice DDL did not start the day claiming not-doc. That's because outing there is bad. You are now in the world where you are aiming for a second save, most likely on SS but myself or Oka is also possible. The role cop is dead, so they cannot hunt the real doc. The second save buys us that 6th kill. Again, the worst case is you die, and we figure out what happened regardless of SS' alignment. The only time you out today is if you are close to being lynched. Both myself and Oka (the ICs) had said we think you are town / the last slot in the PoE, which is actually the sweet spot because you are not townie enough to get nightkilled randomly and you are not scummy enough to get lynched. DDL is obviously going to defend you as well. Nobody is going to strongman a lynch against the 3 ICs. You were not in danger of dying today. Outing does not actually have any benefit. We are actually worse off than I thought we were by a little bit, because I think independently you were townier than DDL is.

You've played a pretty good game dude, no beef. Just explaining what the mistake and follow up mistake was was so it doesn't happen in another game.
Ugh, yeah, I should have put more thought into it. I felt like DDL was pretty townie but now I feel kind of unsure. Thanks for the advice. Yeah, if I had to do it again, I should not be protecting anyone, that was a mistake.
In post 4251, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4234, pisskop wrote:
In post 4148, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

who did you doc?
Um scum also know this?
Oh right.

UNVOTE:
welllllllllll

in theory a nokill and a poor doc would fake conf a scum
Yes but I’m pretty sure DDL is never scum here. Now if it were someone possibly in my PoE, I’d obviously be a lot more worried, which is why I think both DDL and SS are town here.

And why couldn’t scum!DDL NK someone? It’s not like anyone would have confiscumed him for that anyway. No, I think Scum!DDL 100% kills NaCl here because only NaCl, DDL and SS knew NaCl had to be doc, so no NK, I think probably clears them both.
No, because killing me would indicate that there is scum in S_S/DDL. While it is possible that there isn't due to unwnd investigating me, I don't consider myself to be a high priority target to investigate by unwnd (to be fair, if he didn't read the game he might do that, but he has his TM team and his other scumpartner so I doubt it). So if there was scum in there, they couldn't kill me because that would point right to them.

All in all though, it's pretty NAI because scum inside or outside the neighbourhood has the same chance of acting in that way (assuming they believe the DDL claim if they're out of it).

Anyways, I'm not too picky on the order. Of those 4 that everyone wants I'm least convinced on bob but all the others seem decent choices to me.
VOTE: Pisskop
L-1
I'm pretty good with ending the game (okay, maybe just the day).

True, fair point but either scum!DDL or scum!SS could have killed either Eddie or Oka in that case, right?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4271 (isolation #903) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:42 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4266, Micc wrote:
OkaPoka has been killed Night 3. He was a
Town Neighbor

It is now Day 4.

Votecount 4.00
Not Voting (10) -
Eddie Cane, Titus, Something_Smart, Elsa Jay, Nancy Drew 39, DrDolittle, Hectic, Amrun, NaCl, bob3141

With 10 players alive it takes 6 votes to lynch.

The deadline for Day 4 is in (expired on 2020-02-07 23:30:00).

Amrun is V/LA.
Really weird.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4272 (isolation #904) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:45 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4118, OkaPoka wrote:I think NaCl, bob, Elsa are my preferred preferred pool today

Piss/Hectic are my ehh sure whatever lynch

S_S is my i mean i guess but im a little spooked why we are doing this now lynch

Titus is my yo this isn't cool lynch

Nancy is my omg stop it stop stop it lynch
VOTE: bob
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4273 (isolation #905) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:48 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4269, Eddie Cane wrote:So NaCl!conftown
DDL!prob town
Nancy!town
Titus!town
Amrun!prob town
SS!wouldntlynchtillyloprobably

Bob elsa hectic should probably be chain lynched?
Scum should probably concede anyway, since unless my strongest tr are all wrong, it’s pretty much an autowin for town atp.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4279 (isolation #906) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:29 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4278, Hectic wrote:Maybe scum's convinced that we're still doc gambiting. Maybe I'M the doctor and haven't realised it yet.
Or maybe scum is just terrified of Oka?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4292 (isolation #907) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:53 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4287, Amrun wrote:VOTE: bob

I think this is the way to go today.

I was having a little tinfoil moment on Oka, so, I’m glad scum killed him. Thanks.
???

You already knew he was confitown due to unwind death.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4295 (isolation #908) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:56 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4288, Titus wrote:
In post 4282, bob3141 wrote:now neither flipped scum wee on any of the hectic wagons

Hectic (5) - Pine (t), OkaPoka (t), pisskop (t), armum, Nancy Drew 39 (x)
Hectic (7) - Pine (t), pisskop (t), Nancy Drew 39(x), DrDolittle (t), OkaPoka (t), titus, elsa

Does this mean hectic is scum, titus or elsa is scum. Or that all 3 scum were off it.

As when pops tried to back up her push on armum

"As for Amrun allowing Hectic to live, my read of the situation was that Amrun felt that Hectic wagon would be an unpopular event D2 and hopped off of it. I don't see the two as buddies."

was this her personal view?
Amrun could be scum. That was Math's VCA pick but he hadn't been keeping up. He still thought DDL was doctor and wanted the same NaCL lynch. Guess we're just salty.
I think you can understand why I won’t eagerly jump aboard any Math solves. Do you honestly think Amrun bussed her entire team?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4297 (isolation #909) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:04 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4296, Amrun wrote:
In post 4282, bob3141 wrote:now neither flipped scum wee on any of the hectic wagons

Hectic (7) - Pine (t), pisskop (t), Nancy Drew 39(x), DrDolittle (t), OkaPoka (t), titus, elsa

Does this mean hectic is scum, titus or elsa is scum. Or that all 3 scum were off it.

"As for Amrun allowing Hectic to live, my read of the situation was that Amrun felt that Hectic wagon would be an unpopular event D2 and hopped off of it. I don't see the two as buddies."

Are you saying this spews Hectic town, or scum?
What I don’t understand is why he’s even posting that, since obviously you two can’t be buddies, because there’s only one scum left.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4299 (isolation #910) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:21 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4297, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4296, Amrun wrote:

Are you saying this spews Hectic town, or scum?
What I don’t understand is why he’s even posting that, since obviously you two can’t be buddies, because there’s only one scum left.
Oh nm, it was Pops who posted what was in the quotes not bob.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4370 (isolation #911) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:11 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4345, DrDolittle wrote:nancy whats your new verdict on elsa?
Well not really. I made a post prior to Piss flip that I thought Piss bussed and Unwind bussing Elsa and she misinterpreted it as me sr her. Then she assured me she would be a bad choice for an NK so make of that what you will.

Then I told her it was probably bob and she went back to tr me.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4371 (isolation #912) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:13 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4370, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4345, DrDolittle wrote:nancy whats your new verdict on elsa?
Well not really. I made a post prior to Piss flip that I thought Piss bussed and Unwind WOULDN’T be bussing Elsa and she misinterpreted it as me sr her. Then she assured me she would be a bad choice for an NK so make of that what you will.

Then I told her it was probably bob and she went back to tr me.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4372 (isolation #913) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:14 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

UNVOTE:

I don’t think I want to lynch bob today.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4373 (isolation #914) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:31 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4118, OkaPoka wrote:I think NaCl, bob, Elsa are my preferred preferred pool today

Piss/Hectic are my ehh sure whatever lynch

S_S is my i mean i guess but im a little spooked why we are doing this now lynch

Titus is my yo this isn't cool lynch

Nancy is my omg stop it stop stop it lynch
Actually, I don’t think bob/Elsa would be stupid enough to kill Oka here.

So this readslist actually looks the worst for Hectic/SS but I think SS is town.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4374 (isolation #915) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:46 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1339, Krazy wrote:
In post 615, Pine wrote:It doesn't. Krazy is competent, but using nominations as a basis for that opinion is just...not solid reasoning.
I think looking back this is what made me pause on Pine for a little bit, but looking at it now it seems kinda meh. I'm sure Pine is capable of some level of nuance but for the most part I haven't really felt like he's been genuinely trying to solve me. The other thing is that I have seen Pine have very good town games and very bad towngames but usually as town he swings more one way or the other. His reads here being sort of banal and his presence underwhelming matches a lot more how he usually feels as scum. I don't think his readrate on me is particularly good (he was wrong on me for most of Jingle's weird graveyard game thing) so I don't want to over-prioritize his read on me in particular but he's just said a lot of things at this point that feel forced or off one way or the other. I've tried to resolve some of my townreads arguing for him town and I'm not really seeing it

SS / Nancy
Titus / Amrun
Oka / DrD / Hectic
piss / Eddie / Elsa / pops / NaCL - sorting/reevaluation pool
bob
Pine

VOTE: Pine

Maria agrees with Pine scum even though she thinks piss needs to go more, I'm less certain
Shadoweh agrees that bob feels off but wasn't sure enough to argue I should be diving him
VOTE: Hectic

All of his posts wrt the NKs read self-consciously TMI.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4376 (isolation #916) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:05 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4375, Eddie Cane wrote:To me it almost looks like pops and krazy planned on bussing bob d2 or d3 before they got destroyed, they both had him second to last and shared him without ever voting
Yeah, I noticed that too. Is bob an experienced scum player? Because if he is then Oka kill would look really bad for him, I would think.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4377 (isolation #917) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:07 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Well if you subscribe to Titus’ rule of the 3, that would of course implicate bob, since Pops actually pushed Amrun.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4378 (isolation #918) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:08 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4381 (isolation #919) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:21 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2240, popsofctown wrote:{pops, Oka}
{pissk, ND}
other people
{Amrun}
{bob}
{Eddie}

I think that is where I am at now
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4382 (isolation #920) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:24 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1339, Krazy wrote:
In post 615, Pine wrote:It doesn't. Krazy is competent, but using nominations as a basis for that opinion is just...not solid reasoning.
I think looking back this is what made me pause on Pine for a little bit, but looking at it now it seems kinda meh. I'm sure Pine is capable of some level of nuance but for the most part I haven't really felt like he's been genuinely trying to solve me. The other thing is that I have seen Pine have very good town games and very bad towngames but usually as town he swings more one way or the other. His reads here being sort of banal and his presence underwhelming matches a lot more how he usually feels as scum. I don't think his readrate on me is particularly good (he was wrong on me for most of Jingle's weird graveyard game thing) so I don't want to over-prioritize his read on me in particular but he's just said a lot of things at this point that feel forced or off one way or the other. I've tried to resolve some of my townreads arguing for him town and I'm not really seeing it

SS / Nancy
Titus / Amrun
Oka / DrD / Hectic
piss / Eddie / Elsa / pops / NaCL - sorting/reevaluation pool
bob

Pine

VOTE: Pine

Maria agrees with Pine scum even though she thinks piss needs to go more, I'm less certain
Shadoweh agrees that bob feels off but wasn't sure enough to argue I should be diving him
What are the odds that both Pops and Krazy had town!bob second last in their Poe?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4390 (isolation #921) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:11 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4387, Titus wrote:
In post 4383, DrDolittle wrote:My issue with Elsa, is that she is just not doing ~anything~
Seconded. I might vote there because Math has SRed the slot since go but I can't deny the Bob associations look bad.

My favorite vote is SS though.

VOTE: SS
What happened to your “rule of the 3”?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4391 (isolation #922) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:16 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4386, NaCl wrote:VOTE: Hectic

I prefer this to bob, and I don't really want Elsa anymore.
I agree she's not really doing anything, but is the scum move to just kill the person who was suspecting you a bunch yesterday and then just...not do anything afterwards? I don't really see how it's supposed to get anywhere.
I don’t know, there are certain posts that really don’t make a lot of sense if Hectic’s scum, like pointing out I townslipped, not once but twice - second time with Oka.

Pointing out townslips tend to usually come from a townie mindset.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4393 (isolation #923) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:18 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1660, Hectic wrote:So I've been reading through those Pops-Amrun interactions for way too long now trying to figure out if either of them are scum, and I'm still pretty confused.
I will say that Pops' tone is a lot more antagonistic than I'm used to, my one scum game with her she was pretty lax iirc. But also, I'm surprised she's scumreading Amrun over a "scumslip" which I don't think is scum-indicative. It's easy to make errors like that and you can draw logic to how it's more likely she wouldn't forget Pine since she was scumreading him most, but mistakes happens, and I don't think it's NAI, and certainly not concrete. Most "scumslips" are NAI and sometimes actually more likely to come from town. Amrun... something something, can't articulate right now.
Not a buddy post imo.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4394 (isolation #924) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:20 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I agree she's not really doing anything, but is the scum move to just kill the person who was suspecting you a bunch yesterday and then just...not do anything afterwards? I don't really see how it's supposed to get anywhere.
No offence NaCl but I think I understand why you weren’t the high priority kill, you’d expect yourself to be.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4395 (isolation #925) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:27 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1090, Hectic wrote:
In post 1089, Something_Smart wrote:See, here's the problem.

Now I feel like Hectic is under enough pressure that his posts are going to be nervous and forced, regardless of his alignment. I agree that the readlist looked forced, I don't agree that it looked political, and I think it's definitely something a townie of Hectic's experience level might produce under serious pressure. (Terseness is actually a towntell there.)
You're right, I do feel nervous here because no one wants to be mislynched day 1 in team mafia, but I'm trying to be as transparent as possible to fix that.
I think this looks good for SS as well.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4396 (isolation #926) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:30 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4392, Amrun wrote:
In post 4391, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

I don’t know, there are certain posts that really don’t make a lot of sense if Hectic’s scum, like pointing out I townslipped, not once but twice - second time with Oka.

Pointing out townslips tend to usually come from a townie mindset.
This is why I TR Hectic. Not that scum never do this, just the way he did it.
Yeah but generally when scum point out townslips, they tend to walk it back and he said I townslipped not once but twice, along with Oka wrt both of us not knowing Eddie was PO. That’s contrary to a scum wincon.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4397 (isolation #927) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:35 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4387, Titus wrote:
In post 4383, DrDolittle wrote:My issue with Elsa, is that she is just not doing ~anything~
Seconded. I might vote there because Math has SRed the slot since go but I can't deny the Bob associations look bad.

My favorite vote is SS though.

VOTE: SS
Why are you still listening to Math when he was wrong on both Pine and me? It looks like his only correct read so far is Hectic.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4398 (isolation #928) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:39 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4389, Hectic wrote:
In post 4386, NaCl wrote:I prefer this to bob, and I don't really want Elsa anymore.
Eh, I think he's just scum who knows he basically has no chance of winning here, and if he suddenly starts solving and putting time in, it's gonna look scummy due to the sudden survivalism. I'm surprised people are liking the LAMIST defence he put out earlier tbh, since that's exactly what I'd expect as a last resort strat from him here if he's scum. I've liked Bob's recent posts too.
From my experience with scum!Elsa, she puts way more effort into pushing mislynches.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4399 (isolation #929) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:45 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 238, bob3141 wrote:
In post 228, Hectic wrote:I'm back. Not sure if I should say this, but someone broke into my house and apprehended Thilbert; they said they were throwing him into mafiascum jail. He said he'd caught up and meta analysed every player in the thread. He was in the middle of telling me his solve for the mafia team when they got him, the bastards.

But I did hear him shriek "nan" on the way out. So he was either screaming for his nan, the poor thing, or telling me Nancy Drew 39 is scum.

VOTE: Nancy Drew 39

-Hectic

but why do you think nancy is scum?
This was clearly not a serious vote. :shifty:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4401 (isolation #930) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:53 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1966, bob3141 wrote:
In post 1687, popsofctown wrote:
In post 1681, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1626, popsofctown wrote:Please don't call me "kid" or any other noun that doesn't describe me.

I think my vote is on Amrun right now, it'd be about the same as if it was on Eddie. Moving it doesn't matter, people changing their minds would matter more than the integers next to the names.
Why is Amrun scum?
Amrun is willing to lynch basically anybody. I can't remember a time she's come to this thread and said anything in the vein of "X seems like the hot wagon right now, but Y has higher probability to flip scum and serves my wincon and we should move to it".

I've seen players like Titus have that attitude as town and that's probably the kind of Titus we have here, but my interpretation of her timings and justifications leans towards this being the scummy wine-in-front interest in wagons that well slide into hammer quickly and get the first mislynch before this game gets re-paradigmed to have some scum in the consensus scumreads.
Just something about this feels forced. Feels more like your trying to float ideas to see if there are any takers for them. Rather than you actually genuinely pushing a read. More feels you trying to feel for the more effective counter wagon to yourself.

I see your pushing how armum said he was ok for nacl lynch. Yet armum never actual even voted him to 4 votes. He could have but he didn't. Also missing the fact that we all know there are 3 mafia in this game. Thus that there are 3 players that can be scum. Therefore, a person can be happy to lynch from a list of 3 scum reads.

You also imply that armum is just going to whichever wagon is going. Yet you fail to mention that he wasn't on hectic second time round. Why do you think he did not rejoin the hectic wagon as it regrew?

You vote for armun after the nacl thing but you don't actually pressure and question. You don't try and narrow down his reads. Try to determine other than pine who he is scum reading. As he could very easily be town scum reading nacl and pine. But have a preference for pine.

You don't try to determine before voting why he would be ok joining nacl wagon. You just call him out for it because he is already voting another player. Yet as we know a player can have more than one scum read.

You even jump on something that could genuinely be mistake. Who hasn't written a sentence only to find it no longer matches the one next to it. For something that is so easy to do you jump on with surprising conviction. You later even say it can Nai but at the same time it can't be for armum as he must be scum.

---

on titus you first say oh it could be town her. But then you start floating the idea that it could be scum her. If you were scum reading her for it I would've expected the first sentence to be missing. Even then your details are light. In the post you say the timing are off but dont actual explain why.
VOTE: Elsa

Sorry if you’re town but I don’t want to be pocketed by the entire scumteam, in case you are, and you did contradict yourself in our PT and main thread re: Pops’ read and I never found that neighbour post. You also told me Krazy was town, which was at least in part my reason for tr him.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4407 (isolation #931) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:49 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4405, Micc wrote:
Elsa Jay has been lynched Day 4. He was a
Town Neighbor

It is now Night 4. The deadline for Night 4 is in (expired on 2020-01-29 23:30:00).
I’m so sorry. :(
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4408 (isolation #932) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:51 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4406, Micc wrote:
Something_Smart has been killed Night 4. He was a
Town Indecisive Doctor

It is now Day 5.

Votecount 5.00
Not Voting (8) -
Eddie Cane, Titus, Nancy Drew 39, DrDolittle, Hectic, Amrun, NaCl, bob3141

With 8 players alive it takes 5 votes to lynch.

The deadline for Day 5 is in (expired on 2020-02-12 23:35:00).
:o Whoa! so we now have both Nacl and DDL as confitown now.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4409 (isolation #933) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:57 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3337, Something_Smart wrote:{Eddie, DDL}
{NaCl}
{Hectic, bob, Elsa}
{Amrun, Nancy, Titus}
{Oka, pisskop}
{unwnd}

Man this is garbage though. Don't quote me on any of these.
This readslist doesn’t provide many clues. Maybe, it was my recent hard tr on him?

I was expecting Eddie, Naci or DDL not SS.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4410 (isolation #934) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:02 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4417 (isolation #935) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:48 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4412, Eddie Cane wrote:VOTE: Nacl
In post 4413, Amrun wrote:VOTE: NaCl
But why no kill on night Nacl fake doc claimed?

And do you think scum!Nacl fakes doc just to live one more night? Or do you think he fucked up by accidentally killing real doc?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4418 (isolation #936) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:50 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4416, Eddie Cane wrote:do you have paranoia about Titus?
I don’t, because like your teammates’ reads, I also believe Titus’ were genuine.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4422 (isolation #937) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:02 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4421, Eddie Cane wrote:actually Dann said he's less confident on Nancy town
Really? Why?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4424 (isolation #938) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:06 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4423, Eddie Cane wrote:i asked him to assign a % and he said 95

then self-corrected and said its lower, because he didn't like your lock town krazy read
Tell him I didn’t like it either. Feeling stupid is never fun and Dann has only seen one of my scumgames and that was a dance game but I would never townlock a buddy. I doubt most scum would, unless they’re a traitor or something.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4426 (isolation #939) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:10 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4419, Eddie Cane wrote:I was avoiding discussing this yesterday, but SS claimed neighbors with NaCl, not the other way around. At that point, scum!NaCl is kind of fucked.
Can you explain this? Thanks.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4427 (isolation #940) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:11 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4425, Eddie Cane wrote:FOR WHAT ITS WORTH NANCY

I personally think you're like 95% town

fuck the haters
<3
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4429 (isolation #941) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:34 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4428, Eddie Cane wrote:SS claimed neighbors with NaCl. This forces NaCl into playing along. If he is scum, he knows SS is doc, but killing SS outs him. However, he can't leave SS alive indefinitely. Its a catch 22.
OIC because scum!NaCl has to kill the doc at some point.

If this flips scum, it would make Titus extremely happy.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4476 (isolation #942) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:25 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4433, Titus wrote:I am not going to vote anyone this real world day. I need to sit down and review the wagons.

Math still wants Nancy
but has resigned Nancy is not a viable wagon. He called me last night and told me SS was the doctor. I was quite shocked lol. My gut likes the NaCl solve because a townbeard still appears in my VCA.
Unfreakingreal. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

I am not a “viable wagon” because anyone who didn’t need a building to fall on them would realize already I’m town. Sorry Titus but Math’s deathtunneling me is seriously bordering on the ridiculous atp.

Like I said to you earlier, to him, I’m this game’s version of DnD Kokichi and I would think he would have learned from that but obviously not.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4477 (isolation #943) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:27 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4437, Titus wrote:
In post 4436, Hectic wrote:What's a townbeard?
A townie who is usually good and trying but consistently votes wrong. It's like twtbaw but for VCA.
I didn’t know that was actually an insult.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4478 (isolation #944) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:33 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4449, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 4163, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 4162, Elsa Jay wrote:Basically as long as we believe SS or DDL didnt try and outplay us all we're good.
This.

The scum-DDL no-kill possibility did occur to me but I think that's pretty remote, he could always have just killed NaCl and made it seem like unwnd rolecopped one of them. Plus his response to the gambit in the neighborhood was pretty towny.
I think this supports the theory at least that I was protected night 2, and nacl no killing seems even more far-fetched than me no killing
UNVOTE:

Yeah, that’s what I was thinking as well, why would scum!NaCl no kill?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4481 (isolation #945) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:36 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4456, Hectic wrote:Because the first nokill doesn't matter, Bob. We still have the same amount of lynches.
And the second time he targets Oka, there's no risk because he knows it's blocked the previous night.
How would he know who was blocked?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4482 (isolation #946) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:44 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4481, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4456, Hectic wrote:Because the first nokill doesn't matter, Bob. We still have the same amount of lynches.
And the second time
he targets Oka, there's no risk because he knows it's blocked the previous night.
How would he know who was blocked?
Wrt the bolded, What?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4484 (isolation #947) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:48 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4474, Amrun wrote:VOTE: Hectic

It feels spicy in my soul.

My reasons for TR Hectic have evaporated - they were OK early game but don’t hold water now. And I don’t like how neither pops nor Krazy/unwnd ever voted Hectic.

This is a better place to start.
He’s talking like he has tmi on the N2 NK, when it seemed obvious to me that scum thought DDL was doc, so SS most likely protected him. Why Hectic would automatically assume it was Oka, really makes no sense to me.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4485 (isolation #948) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:51 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4483, Hectic wrote:DDL locktown for that case.

Nancy, if he targets Oka night 2 and it's blocked, then he knows Oka's a safe kill on night 3.
Is that what you really think happened? But why wouldn’t you assume that SS saved DDL? Because if NaCl targeted Oka, then he logically should have died N2, no?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4486 (isolation #949) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:53 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

@Amrun, gut is telling me it’s not Hectic and he’s probably tin foiling > being scum.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4492 (isolation #950) » Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:15 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4487, Hectic wrote:I'm trying to think why the nightkills make sense if NaCl is scum, but yeah, maybe he just targets DDL there to make himself look better on night 2, but the thing about that is if that happened, then we know it got blocked, so then it's weird to kill Oka the next night, because if that also gets blocked, then we're back on odds and have an extra kill.
SS probably protected the scum kill, whomever they were, probably DDL.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4509 (isolation #951) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:02 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4504, Titus wrote:
In post 4497, DrDolittle wrote:titus you omitted bob
I'm ok with a bob vote, due to a large gap in his scumhunting in earlier days. I prefer NaCl.
In post 4508, DrDolittle wrote:VOTE: nacl
yolo
So he’s already hammered. Hopefully the game ends today, if not I guess we vote bob tomorrow?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4510 (isolation #952) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:03 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4509, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4504, Titus wrote:
In post 4497, DrDolittle wrote:titus you omitted bob
I'm ok with a bob vote, due to a large gap in his scumhunting in earlier days. I prefer NaCl.
In post 4508, DrDolittle wrote:VOTE: nacl
yolo
So he’s already hammered. Hopefully the game ends today, if not I guess we vote bob tomorrow?
I’m not voting Hectic in any case, because I’m convinced he’s town.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4531 (isolation #953) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:00 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4527, Elsa Jay wrote:Yeah when I realized if all the town claimed, scum had no countermeasures from the start, that's why I was super against it at the beginning so scum could have a more fun time. Then we lynched scum and my motivation for a fun game went away. Such is life.
You convinced me claiming helped scum.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4538 (isolation #954) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:16 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I had fun, eventhough I almost got pocketed by the entire scumteam. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4549 (isolation #955) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:27 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4548, Amrun wrote:Agreed with above two posts.
Congrats Amrun on your win.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4552 (isolation #956) » Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:55 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4550, Amrun wrote:Thanks! It was p much skitter though. :)
Yeah, she fooled everyone in that game.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4553 (isolation #957) » Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:56 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4551, RadiantCowbells wrote:this did end up seeming like a good game in fairness.
I i initially wanted mini theme but I really enjoyed this.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”