schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #2 (isolation #0) » Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:47 pm

Post by schadd_ »

pointing and laughing at implo for messing up url tag

things to note: compulsive is definitely allowed in normal games but it requires an ordered list of names batched with the player's confirmation that serves as a non-random basis for the action if they fail to submit it - you should probably mention that they have to do this

the role itself is a rough one. at first i thought: aha no no no, they can simply not claim the weak component and it will be neutral utility, but yes the neighborhood is confirmed town if the neighborizer is lynched. importantly i don't believe anything stops it from neighborizing one person over and over again (unless that person dies - usually pretty easy for scum to neighborize a towny person and then prevent them from dying) so it is also not so great a town utility.

i do not like that role very much i should say. usually when i am doing some sort of mechanic where scum picks someone to make innocent, i do like a proper and explicit mechanic about it. like i Really don't like the idea of someone not realizing they can stack neighborizes on one person and then that affects the game.

in all i would also say this is rather scumsided.

i iike the inform abt the watcher.
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: mith

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #5 (isolation #1) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:26 pm

Post by schadd_ »

as far as psychologist goes: compulsive weak neighborizer is perhaps incapable of killing, since it has to neighborize every night. one time i asked implo if this was true and if so how that should affect psychologists and whatnot and he was like "i really hate this question"
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: mith

Return to “Completed Game Reviews”