Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2725 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:25 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2710, chkflip wrote:
In post 2707, Michael Scott wrote:Still town indicative enough not to want to lynch there.
Given the differing amount of votes on each wagon, I'd honestly disagree. I think they saw an AtE work for Vecna and attempted to do much of the same. The amount of votes on nom at the time doesn't amount for the same level of defeatist attitude both showed separately.
In Post-Apocalypse I correctly hardtown 3 slots and I started to doubt those reads and wound up mislynching them. I don’t want to make the same mistake in this game and you have to stop it with the AtE reads. Why is she scum?
Hydra of Shiro and Nancy Drew 39
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2726 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:26 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 2724, Titus wrote:
In post 2721, chkflip wrote:Shoot your Goddamn shot already, Titus.
I'm not a day vig and I've already claimed?
You know for a fact that's not what I'm talking about.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2727 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:26 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2714, RCEnigma wrote:Figuring out where I stand on slots is antitown I agree.
You literally changed your read on them 3 times in a span of under 30 minutes!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2728 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:27 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2726, chkflip wrote:
Say it directly. You know how literal I am.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2729 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:29 pm

Post by davesaz »

I had some time to re-read KA. Lots of opportunistic stuff there responding to individual posts but basically no coherent analysis and not looking around to get context.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2730 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:31 pm

Post by chkflip »

You've been meandering and pitter-pattering around your read on me all day, Titus. Shoot your shot already. Not just vibes. Not one strange interaction. It's pretty clear what your read is on me. I just want to see you stop fence sitting on it until you feel like people will listen to you. Shoot your shot.

Or at the very least interact with me, ffs.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2731 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:34 pm

Post by Michael Scott »

In post 2729, davesaz wrote:I had some time to re-read KA. Lots of opportunistic stuff there responding to individual posts but basically no coherent analysis and not looking around to get context.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2732 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:35 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2718, Titus wrote:
In post 2689, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 2678, Titus wrote:
In post 2669, RCEnigma wrote:Also, though I do like chronos following the Titus vote. There is still the possibility Titus is calling the scumteam (mostly or completely) correctly and chronos frustration is coming from that. When they feel the pairing shouldn't be that obvious.

Did not read why Titus had that grouping in the first place and I'm also not sure I've seen Titus doing day 1 associations ever?
I actually did Day 1 associations with you and BEF in the last BooneyTunes game. I said that interaction never felt right. I kept getting brushed off there too.
Oh that was because of the flavor and an assumed traitor crumb.
I didn't know it at the time. All I knew was there was something off in the interactions. That's how I feel about the interactions earlier. It's not a scum team call out, just I think scum is in there.
If TM is any example, you correctly nailed NaCil!scum right out of the gate and you were also right about something being off between RCE and BEF. If there is one scum in Auro/chk/Chronus, I would guess Chronus. I guess because I keep feeling I ought to be strongly tr that slot but aren’t for some reason. For example, one of the reasons I think Conspire is town, is their attitude. They seem very cheerful, which you generally expect town to be but with Chronus, I keep picking up this angry vibe, which more often than not seems to come from scum, since most players don’t like rolling scum, unless they’re Elsa.

But I also don’t trust RCE, since he can’t seem to make up his mind on her.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2733 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:36 pm

Post by chkflip »

My expressed opinion on nomnomnom is that their pushes are weak. Easy. Latching onto George, for example, and the interactions there are scummy. The wagon reaction is meh at best. There's no conviction or town-motivation there for me. The player isn't new so I can't associate it away like I can with George. You lot are saying it's town-indicatice and I just can't agree with that mentality.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2734 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:36 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2730, chkflip wrote:You've been meandering and pitter-pattering around your read on me all day, Titus. Shoot your shot already. Not just vibes. Not one strange interaction. It's pretty clear what your read is on me. I just want to see you stop fence sitting on it until you feel like people will listen to you. Shoot your shot.

Or at the very least interact with me, ffs.
It's pretty clear I scumread you. It's pretty clear that it's not based just on the one interaction. I've attempted to get you lynched. That ship has sailed. All of my scumreads or strong information lynches got vetoed.

Instead, we can't even decide which lurker to put in threat range. I can't get the useful data to reassess because no one is working as a team.

I feel your bitchfight with obvtown Nancy is a huge part of why no one could interact with anyone else this game. You know exactly how volatile she is, and you copushed a nonsense fight with her.

I am trying to get more solid reads but until there's some solid fucking teamwork somewhere it's like draining the sea with a teaspoon.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2735 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:38 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2722, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 2716, Venus and Mars wrote:MS doesn’t see this is beyond me.
RCE was being cheeky
Just trust moi on him :P
About my being flipped as well? How is it not scummy that his main reason for sr me is that I don’t tr him after being wrong about him last game. What is so townie about that? And he knows my role and why it is town indicative, so that makes his read on me all the more scummy.
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2736 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:39 pm

Post by Michael Scott »

In post 2733, chkflip wrote:My expressed opinion on nomnomnom is that their pushes are weak. Easy. Latching onto George, for example
Hmm I guess. Thinking about it, I was a scumlean to her and I'd think I'm a pretty "controversial" slot by her metrics - so it's interesting she didn't push me instead/after George.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2737 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:39 pm

Post by chkflip »

You've made no actual attempt to get me lynched, Titus, what are you even on about.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2738 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:42 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2723, Titus wrote:
In post 2709, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 2672, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 2669, RCEnigma wrote:chronos frustration is coming from that
I think "scum caught for the wrong reasons" is a very annoying stance to take. What differentiates that from town being frustrated at bad reasoning?
The only thing I took issue with is the whole weird TMI thing, based off of all I asked was why she would auto jump to Titus!scum < over Titus being wrong. I still don’t get how anyone reads TMI off of that.
I need this broken down. I've lost the thread.
In post 2576, Venus and Mars wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 383, Chronos wrote:
In post 368, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 365, Chronos wrote:
In post 359, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 347, Chronos wrote:VOTE: Titus
Why?

~M
The post where she called me/auro/chkflip as a potential scum team.
But why are you assuming that necessarily comes from scum over town? Titus wrongly sr me and A50 of being scum in the Shakespeare Boon game but she was just wrong in that and not scum.

~M
Was answering why it came from scum.
In post 384, Chronos wrote:Lol hold on did VM just TMI all 3 of me / chk and auro town?

VOTE: Venus and Mars
In post 391, Chronos wrote:
In post 368, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 365, Chronos wrote:
In post 359, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 347, Chronos wrote:VOTE: Titus
Why?

~M
The post where she called me/auro/chkflip as a potential scum team.
But why are you assuming that necessarily comes from scum over town?
Titus wrongly sr me and A50 of being scum in the Shakespeare Boon game but she was just wrong in that and not scum.

~M
What makes you think she’s wrongly scum reading us here?

I always thought this jump to I’m TMIing her/Auro/chk town. never really made much sense to me. In my experience, town tends to initially assume the player sr them is in error over them being scum but it’s understandable to think she would find Titus’ team comment suspicious. What isn’t is jumping to the conclusion that I TMI’d her/Auro/chk by asking this. But I’ve just been assuming she’s town because pretty much everyone was telling me that.
Here @Titus
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2739 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:44 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 2733, chkflip wrote:My expressed opinion on nomnomnom is that their pushes are weak. Easy. Latching onto George, for example, and the interactions there are scummy. The wagon reaction is meh at best. There's no conviction or town-motivation there for me. The player isn't new so I can't associate it away like I can with George. You lot are saying it's town-indicatice and I just can't agree with that mentality.
Chk is the mandalorian and I am his baby Yoda just nodding along.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2740 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:45 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2726, chkflip wrote:
I have no clue what you’re talking about. I honestly don’t know why you think you’re so transparent when you aren’t?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2741 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:47 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2729, davesaz wrote:I had some time to re-read KA. Lots of opportunistic stuff there responding to individual posts but basically no coherent analysis and not looking around to get context.
It’s possible, I guess. I wish they would come in here and post something so I could get a more confident read on their slot. I hate making votes I don’t feel confident on.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2742 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:50 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2737, chkflip wrote:You've made no actual attempt to get me lynched, Titus, what are you even on about.
I have along with Auro and Chronos. I got laughed and ridiculed at. So I gave up. I don't have the energy to fight a town that doesn't want to be lead.

So, I'll just vote for the least bad option at this point.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2743 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:53 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2731, Michael Scott wrote:
One thing I did like about Chronus was her passionate “witch hunt” comment regarding Dave and KA doesn’t really seem to have strong convictions on anything.

If you compare KK’s progression on Vecna for example with KA, it’s clear that KK has strong convictions and then KA suddenly thinks Vecna is a bad lynch and jumps on Dave. I dunno but I definitely agree with Auro here, I think Nom is a really bad lynch. I think she’s town. I am definitely not interested in lynching Nom today.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2744 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:55 pm

Post by Titus »

Welp, it's my bed time. Tomorrow's my last day of work. Then house preparations.

I'll largely be here Tuesday and Wednesday (with a brief excursion likely a couple hours before deadline).

Please try to work together with others if you're town. Give me something to analyze and lynch please.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2745 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:56 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2744, Titus wrote:Welp, it's my bed time. Tomorrow's my last day of work. Then house preparations.

I'll largely be here Tuesday and Wednesday (with a brief excursion likely a couple hours before deadline).

Please try to work together with others if you're town. Give me something to analyze and lynch please.
Ebwop, Town should lynch. Town does not need to give me suspects. I got those already. Poor word choice.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2746 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:02 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

Out of RCE, Chronus, Nom, KA, Nom is the lynch I am least in favour of.

My lynch preference order would be RCE/Chronus/KA/Nom if those were the options.

I don’t see anyone listening to me on RCE and most are hard tr Chronus, so it doesn’t look like either one is getting lynched today, so I’m far from confident on KA but I feel the odds of Nom being a mislynch are greater than KA.
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2747 (ISO) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:03 pm

Post by Michael Scott »

Then join us on KA
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars