Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:48 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 100, Team STRQ wrote:"agency captured"
"page 4"

ok titus :P

-Q
Well, sounds like someone's scared. It's a fifty/fifty on the last two. My money's on EP and BP being teamed.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Team STRQ
Team STRQ
Goon
Team STRQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:01 pm

Post by Team STRQ »

VOTE: titus.

Oh yeah I'm shaking in my boots

-Q
Team STRQ
Team STRQ
Goon
Team STRQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:03 pm

Post by Team STRQ »

In post 71, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 66, Titus wrote:
In post 65, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 60, Titus wrote:
In post 55, BP wrote:How is this on page 3 already?

VOTE: Cronos

I hate titans.
VOTE: BP

Hates the rate of the game, but doesn't vote the higher posters.
And 3 pages isn't even bad for a mini. ~50 posts in about 10 hours.
Join me?
B

Joining you when asked in rvs = s/s huh?

-Q
Team STRQ
Team STRQ
Goon
Team STRQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:04 pm

Post by Team STRQ »

wouldn't you then being the one capturing agency? :P

-Q
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:51 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 103, Team STRQ wrote:
In post 71, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 66, Titus wrote:
In post 60, Titus wrote:

I hate titans.

Join me?
B

Joining you when asked in rvs = s/s huh?

-Q
It wasn't RVS. BP was scummy in that he hated volume but he didn't vote anyone making the problem. EP agreed.

Immediately thereafter, he picks a fight with Chronos so he has an excuse to move his vote.

That makes me suspect partners.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:07 pm

Post by TemporalLich »

VC 1.3Chronos (3) - eyestott, BP, EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum (2) - mastina, Egix96
BP (1) - Titus
Team STRQ (2) - Rabid Schnauzer, Chronos
Adorable (1) - alimdia
Titus (1) - Team STRQ

Not voting: BSG, Shadowlesscloud, Adorable

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Day 1 will end in (expired on 2020-04-02 21:40:44) or when a lynch is reached.
time will end
Team STRQ
Team STRQ
Goon
Team STRQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:07 pm

Post by Team STRQ »

Conversely, EP interacted with the person posting rather than sitting on the person with one post

Why is "they're partners" a simpler explanation than that?

-Q
Team STRQ
Team STRQ
Goon
Team STRQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:23 pm

Post by Team STRQ »

I don't have the time or energy to address this as much as I'd like but here goes:
In post 92, Chronos wrote:I’m not gonna answer that because STRQ made a logical leap and also framed a loaded question when my gripe with you had never been about you putting no thought in your post. And quite frankly I don’t see what that has to do with mastina.
I ask questions to one person that could be meant in solving multiple people, so your responses about one person do hold weight in my read on you and other people. This is a playstyle approach.

I don't follow how my insistence - or your avoidance - of discussing
mastina's
opener post to be NAI for either of you. It's really not that complicated, I just wanted to see how you read her opener since I felt that she had one that was nuanced like
EP's
In post 92, Chronos wrote:I do understand why he interpreted it like that, I just rectified my use of pronouns there. “They had no thought about it, so why should I” was addressed towards Taly, I was essentially arguing that I found it weird Taly was holding me accountable for not reacting to mastina (as if there was anything to react to) as a reason for not town reading me / being skeptical about me, which is just silly.
I thought there could've been something to react to, that's why I asked you. You stated there was nothing to react about, I wanted to know what made you think that.
In post 92, Chronos wrote:Although, even with the misused pronouns, that’s still a huge logical leap that isn’t explained by miscommunication on my part. I don’t understand even remotely how they jumped from me scum reading you for thinking about stuff that a civ never would to “how does mastina’s post have less thought than EP’s?”
Misused pronouns? Did I overlook something? :/

And scum reads? I don't recall a scumread being mentioned? Tbh, I'm having trouble following you.
In post 92, Chronos wrote:And moreso how they actually placed a vote based on it. Like how is me saying (from their PoV) that I thought mastina had less thought than you in an entry post going to make me more likely to flip wolf?

VOTE: Team STRQ
Qrow
isn't fond of unvotes without context, but I still need to ask him the purpose of his vote.

We don't gatekeep votes.

Though I do think you've deflected conversation with me entirely for a low-weight question I posed. Not everyone solves the way you do. :igmeou: Whether this is AI, I'm still wondering.
In post 92, Chronos wrote:You flapped your feathers in the wrong places, oh you, beautiful bird.
;) i'll flap all day everyday bb

or just hop

-Tai
Team STRQ
Team STRQ
Goon
Team STRQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:25 pm

Post by Team STRQ »

In post 105, Titus wrote:It wasn't RVS. BP was scummy in that he hated volume but he didn't vote anyone making the problem. EP agreed.

Immediately thereafter, he picks a fight with Chronos so he has an excuse to move his vote.

any interest in discussing the suspects?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:30 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 45, Chronos wrote:I have no idea who that is, but rest assured, if it was someone you didn’t like, they’re not in the game.
Eh, I'm probably one of the few who didn't inherently dislike Yume.
In post 45, Chronos wrote:Mastina, what do you think of the post I quoted? On EP.
Well I voted Espresso. :P

I'm not convinced Espresso is scum, but Espresso certainly isn't locktown.

Granted, I only have two locktown with everyone else if they're town far below that, butstill.

Speaking of, let's put that to a tierlist:

Team STRQ + eyestott

Chronos
Egix96

Rabid Schnauzer
Titus

BSG Shadowlesscloud

alimdia Adorable EspressoPatronum BP

^This is where I am at right now, loosely. Locktown tier, equally locktown. Townlean tier, there for good reason. Nullish-town, there for good reason. (Ehh, it's more like townlean = townread, nullish-town = townlean I guess.) Then there's the null, and then there's the below-nulls, who're all exactly-equal, no stronger or weaker.
Team STRQ
Team STRQ
Goon
Team STRQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:15 pm

Post by Team STRQ »

mastina should I be alarmed that your first list looks more sane than usual ? :P

-Q
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:41 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 27, mastina wrote:
In post 26, mastina wrote:
In post 20, eyestott wrote:Why are you including the hydra in this?
Purely because until EspressoPatronum ruined it, we were the only three slots to have posted. :P
Speaking of,
VOTE: EspressoPatronum
For ruining the three-man posting townbloc on page one. :P
This is not really a good vote reason to scum read someone. You scum read Espresso for doing an rvs on page 1 while you were interacting with eyestott and Team on page 1? Isn't page 1 normally supposed to be rvs?
In post 110, mastina wrote:
In post 45, Chronos wrote:I have no idea who that is, but rest assured, if it was someone you didn’t like, they’re not in the game.
Eh, I'm probably one of the few who didn't inherently dislike Yume.
In post 45, Chronos wrote:Mastina, what do you think of the post I quoted? On EP.
Well I voted Espresso. :P

I'm not convinced Espresso is scum, but Espresso certainly isn't locktown.
You say you're not convinced Espresso is scum but you still leave your vote on him? If you were not convinced a player is scum then wouldn't it make more sense to not vote the player if you're not convinced they are scum?

VOTE: mastina

I'm pretty much just trying to get the feel of the game understanding on what's going on right now.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:48 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 111, Team STRQ wrote:mastina should I be alarmed that your first list looks more sane than usual ? :P
I am entirely to blame for that--
I forgot to make one yesterday. :P

By having accidentally forgotten to make a first list yesterday, and delaying it by a day, I accidentally made it far, far saner than I would otherwise, because I accidentally got too much information.

Speaking of,
VOTE: Adorable.

I'm pretty sure that is just scum.
Wouldn't surprise me if I'm on the right track elsewhere, but legit have Adorable as strongest scumread by FAR right now.
Team STRQ
Team STRQ
Goon
Team STRQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:55 pm

Post by Team STRQ »

VOTE: Adorable

Oh snap mastina caught u jigglypuff

wat u gonna do?

-Q
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:20 pm

Post by Adorable »

I'm scum hunting and you're going to have to elaborate on the scum read.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:22 pm

Post by Titus »

Mastina, can you join me on BP? I think you're wrong on Adorable but right on EP and BP.

I also wouldn't locktown the hydra yet, but let's work together.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:56 pm

Post by EspressoPatronum »

In post 105, Titus wrote:[...]
It wasn't RVS. BP was scummy in that he hated volume but he didn't vote anyone making the problem. EP agreed.

Do you disagree with my reasons for voting Chronos?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:21 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 117, EspressoPatronum wrote:

Yes, and I don't see how they're in good faith.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:23 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 110, mastina wrote:Eh, I'm probably one of the few who didn't inherently dislike Yume.
I didn't dislike her at first. The repeated flaking and the sense of entitlement got to me though. I spent so much time trying to help but the slightest reality check and she'd wig out. She flat out expects rules not to apply to her.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:40 pm

Post by EspressoPatronum »

In post 118, Titus wrote:
In post 117, EspressoPatronum wrote:

Yes, and I don't see how they're in good faith.
What, specifically, of the below post (or my posts surrounding it) do you find in bad faith?
In post 94, EspressoPatronum wrote:@Chronos That's too defensive for my tastes.

#1*
When you were pushing me for my BSG vote reasoning, I worked with you to explain everything. By my reading, STQR was asking you to do something similar in explaining your reasoning. Instead of working through the questions, you got evasive and went on the attack.

#2*
I also dislike the timing of your intent to lurk, and you either missed or ignored my question at

VOTE: Chronos

[*EP note - paragraphs numbered for clarity]
I can imagine where you're coming from with my stuff on lurkers in #2, as I find that a consistently touchy subject for some.

For #1 though, I genuinely can't see why you would (a) disagree with my reason, and (b) think that is in bad faith. Can you spell it out for me?
eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:19 pm

Post by eyestott »

In post 113, mastina wrote:
In post 111, Team STRQ wrote:mastina should I be alarmed that your first list looks more sane than usual ? :P

By having accidentally forgotten to make a first list yesterday, and delaying it by a day, I accidentally made it far, far saner than I would otherwise, because I accidentally got too much information.

Speaking of,

Wouldn't surprise me if I'm on the right track elsewhere, but legit have Adorable as strongest scumread by FAR right now.
In post 114, Team STRQ wrote:VOTE: Adorable

wat u gonna do?

-Q
Townbloc, activate!
Chronos
Chronos
Goon
Chronos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:05 am

Post by Chronos »

Let's begin.
In post 76, Team STRQ wrote:-I mean, I can kind of see Chronos' point but what about mastina's text in 12? That was a pretty thoughtful opener, too.
Let's be clear here, this was not a question. It's not addressed towards ME, it's SHADE. If you can't get the distinction right, then that's on you.
In post 76, Team STRQ wrote:Off first glance, most definitive townvibe I've accrued from this post-chain.
Ok, this is where I initially got gut pinged and perhaps why people thought I jumped too fast. It was actually building from the get-go. I construed this post as saying that I am town, not ali, because there was no chain of posts from Ali.

Now, if you put this into contrast with STRQ's shade, it makes no sense, it's literally looking to provide useless content for the purpose of solving. -> this is what was going through my mind when i thought strq was town reading me AND NOT ALI.

Imagine you're Tai for a second. You town read someone (me), argue that it was a townie entrance.

Now, WHY would you, a person that's town reading someone, ask the first question that I've quoted? What's the purpose? Assuming you already town read someone, that's just something silly to point out, especially if you YOURSELF don't lean any particular way. Like, if you actually take a minute to think this through, there's no reason to ask that question to a town read unless : You want them to consolidate with you on something that they've came across as scummy / alignment indicative to yourself - WHICH TAI NEVER REACTED TO IN ANY WAY, BUT HE ASKS THE QUESTION AS IF THERE WAS SOMETHING ALIGNMENT INDICATIVE IN THE POST.

I had a weird thought about the STRQ and mastina dynamic and I initially scum read them both, although I wanted to keep quiet about it, because if I'm right, now they are going to be more weary and also it's easier for them to shut me down early in the game when people don't have the amount of evidence that they would want in order to solidify on a scum read, but since I'm being poked by EP and what I presume to be other people, there you have it.

If there was something wrong with mastina's post, WHY NOT POINT IT OUT YOURSELF? Why the particular interest on mastina? There's literally 11 other people apart from me and STRQ. And Tai placed a vote on me that is essentially saying "there is something wrong with mastina's post, how come are you so fishy around it?".

In hindsight, the town lean was actually on Ali (I think) but I construed it to be on me, which is why set this click in my brain.

^ THIS IS ALL INVALID TO SCUM READING STRQ, IT JUST EXPLAINS WHY I REACTED THE WAY I DID AND HOW I CONSTRUED THEIR ACTIONS WHICH LEAD ME TO THE SUDDEN ATTACK.

Now, below this line, there will be the ACTUAL reasoning for why the bird is a menacing creature.

Look at my post for a bit, soak the main idea in, grasp what I'm trying to say and run around with it for a bit :
In post 78, Chronos wrote:UNVOTE:

Also not sure how to even handle Tai’s question. They obviously had no thought about it, why should I? And how does that help them read me? The fact that I haven’t reacted to a post about how someone ended in a game? It wasn’t even their very first post if I remember correctly.
Now, look at this post by Tai :
In post 87, Team STRQ wrote:

Also not sure how to even handle Tai’s question. They obviously had no thought about it, why should I? And how does that help them read me? The fact that I haven’t reacted to a post about how someone ended in a game? It wasn’t even their very first post if I remember correctly.
Clarify a few things:

You mean this question I posed?
Team STRQ wrote: -I mean, I can kind of see
Chronos'
point but what about
mastina's
text in ? That was a pretty thoughtful opener, too.
If so, how does
Mastina
have less thought in than
Espresso's
in ?

I'm asking because this DOES help me read your thought process when you post by the nuances of how you interact with others, so I can determine alignment by motivation rather than painting an action as inherently towny or scummy. It's also part of reaction gauging.

So I can relate to your

-Tai

Now, I want you to pay attention to what I'm about to say next. My post was merely saying "I don't really know how or
why
you expect me to have something on mastina when you yourself have no thought about it"

Tai immediately makes this a "How does Mastina have less thought than EP's intro?"

I NEVER EVEN SAID SHE HAD LESS THOUGHT. I was stating mastina's post left no impression on me.

Which is why, this post occurred :
In post 92, Chronos wrote:I’m not gonna answer that because STRQ made a logical leap and also framed a loaded question when my gripe with you had never been about you putting no thought in your post. And quite frankly I don’t see what that has to do with mastina.
Now, I know the vote was someone else from the hydra (I only noticed it now), but even neglecting that, THIS LINE OF QUESTIONING DOESN'T REACH A POINT WHERE YOU CAN DISCERN SOMEONE'S ALIGNMENT.

For all purposes, I'm about to enter and argue from STRQ'S narrative, which is both wrong and stupid, because they have created false statements that I've never even came close to implying. So, for the sake of the argument, I will reiterate their narrative, which is this "How can you say Mastina has less thought than EP?". For the sake of my monologue debate thing, we'll assume STRQ is a town here.

So, you guys step in Tai's shoes for a second. Would you think that this line of questioning ever catches a wolf? Seriously, how is me even stating I thought mastina had less thought than EP (WHICH I NEVER DID, ONCE AGAIN) even alignment indicative for any of us. If you were town and thought someone was scum, would you think they'd flip wolf just because they thought someone had less thought in their post than someone else?

This is just a shade, STRQ has no interest on discerning my alignment, they've done nothing but misinterpret my points, they've clearly haven't read my posts, they jumped the gun on a post of mine which might've come across as scummy just because of how I handled their slot and they wanted to keep painting me scummy for trivial things, thinking that they caught the mislynch bait for the day. Insert another coin and try again.

===========

Also, regarding Adorable, I think that their intro post makes a lot of sense and it is vote worthy (on mastina), so mastina and strq jumping the gun on them when they should know what a newbtown looks like is concerning. These two slots have done nothing but looking for mislynch bait today, yet alone sort someone.

===========

For the moment I think mastina and STRQ are both scum but if I'm right I might've just blew my chance at getting them lynched.

STRQ's mastina post is like TMIng them scum while pushing me for not scum reading their entry, even though STRQ has no thought on it. That's why I scum read them both. He most likely knows mastina is scum, thus, her entry post couldn't have came from a town in their mind, which is why they're tying this whole thing to me and making a big deal out of me not acknowledging mastina's entry, which provoked the sudden logical leap in order to paint me scum with them.

Their line of questioning doesn't make someone flip wolf, it just makes them look like one. And of course they don't give to craps about it and move on, because the goal overall was to tie me to a mastina!scum flip and paint me as their buddy.
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:43 am

Post by alimdia »

In post 60, Titus wrote:

I hate titans.

As an aside, much prefer this to 20 pages in 1 day but half of them are fluff, makes it really difficult to read.
In post 84, Team STRQ wrote:

I assume Tai is part of the hydra since I see no such player? I see a lot of references to Tai later. This kinda just makes things confusing. Could we put (STRQ) after one of the hydra heads when referencing them individually?
In post 85, Egix96 wrote:
In post 76, Team STRQ wrote:Egixx's vote feels the most sound out of all of them but I want to know if he's townreading any opener so far.
I did get town feels from this:
In post 12, mastina wrote:Not gonna lie--I never signed up for this game. I was assigned this game due to listmod error so was quite baffled when I received a role PM for a game that I never signed up for to play. But when I took a look at the game, I went, "...yaknow what, sure, why not?" and decided to stay in it.
Although that is with the presumption that the alignment of the role would have had any relevance in her decision.
Do you guys know if mastina prefers playing town or scum?
In post 99, Titus wrote:I have a random theory already, and I'm pretty sure Chronos is town. I just need to filter down to see which one is agency captured because I have four suspects.
What does agency captured means?
In post 115, Adorable wrote:I'm scum hunting and you're going to have to elaborate on the scum read.
I agree on this. See this:
In post 121, eyestott wrote:

Speaking of,

wat u gonna do?

-Q
Townbloc, activate!
Since my vote is already on Adorable, does that mean..... Townbloc, join!
Wait a second... UNVOTE:
eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:47 am

Post by eyestott »

In post 123, alimdia wrote:
In post 60, Titus wrote:

I hate titans.

As an aside, much prefer this to 20 pages in 1 day but half of them are fluff, makes it really difficult to read.
In post 84, Team STRQ wrote:

I assume Tai is part of the hydra since I see no such player? I see a lot of references to Tai later. This kinda just makes things confusing. Could we put (STRQ) after one of the hydra heads when referencing them individually?
In post 85, Egix96 wrote:
In post 76, Team STRQ wrote:Egixx's vote feels the most sound out of all of them but I want to know if he's townreading any opener so far.
I did get town feels from this:
In post 12, mastina wrote:Not gonna lie--I never signed up for this game. I was assigned this game due to listmod error so was quite baffled when I received a role PM for a game that I never signed up for to play. But when I took a look at the game, I went, "...yaknow what, sure, why not?" and decided to stay in it.
Although that is with the presumption that the alignment of the role would have had any relevance in her decision.
Do you guys know if mastina prefers playing town or scum?
In post 99, Titus wrote:I have a random theory already, and I'm pretty sure Chronos is town. I just need to filter down to see which one is agency captured because I have four suspects.
What does agency captured means?
In post 115, Adorable wrote:I'm scum hunting and you're going to have to elaborate on the scum read.
I agree on this. See this:
In post 121, eyestott wrote:

Speaking of,

wat u gonna do?

-Q
Townbloc, activate!
Since my vote is already on Adorable, does that mean..... Townbloc, join!
Wait a second... UNVOTE:
Don’t mind if I do! UNVOTE:

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”