Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #74 (isolation #0) » Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:24 am

Post by Adorable »

Did I miss rvs and we're all on serious votes now? Two votes on page 2 looked like they were serious votes and some of the votes on page 3 looked like they were rvs.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:41 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 27, mastina wrote:
In post 26, mastina wrote:
In post 20, eyestott wrote:Why are you including the hydra in this?
Purely because until EspressoPatronum ruined it, we were the only three slots to have posted. :P
Speaking of,
VOTE: EspressoPatronum
For ruining the three-man posting townbloc on page one. :P
This is not really a good vote reason to scum read someone. You scum read Espresso for doing an rvs on page 1 while you were interacting with eyestott and Team on page 1? Isn't page 1 normally supposed to be rvs?
In post 110, mastina wrote:
In post 45, Chronos wrote:I have no idea who that is, but rest assured, if it was someone you didn’t like, they’re not in the game.
Eh, I'm probably one of the few who didn't inherently dislike Yume.
In post 45, Chronos wrote:Mastina, what do you think of the post I quoted? On EP.
Well I voted Espresso. :P

I'm not convinced Espresso is scum, but Espresso certainly isn't locktown.
You say you're not convinced Espresso is scum but you still leave your vote on him? If you were not convinced a player is scum then wouldn't it make more sense to not vote the player if you're not convinced they are scum?

VOTE: mastina

I'm pretty much just trying to get the feel of the game understanding on what's going on right now.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:20 pm

Post by Adorable »

I'm scum hunting and you're going to have to elaborate on the scum read.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:38 am

Post by Adorable »

I'm not an active member. I finished reading from where I left off and I got 12 incoming single posts coming up and I can't multiquote them all.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:51 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 133, Team STRQ wrote:
In post 125, alimdia wrote:Chronos, your post 122 is very long, so I won't bother to quote.
I agree with your first half of the post. The points seem to flow logically and does seem to be a simple misunderstanding in regards to you thinking that STRQ was
saying that they TR you instead of me, and your follow up reactions all seem very genuine to me, so I'm going to wait for STRQ to reply.

However I am struggling to understand the second half of your post regarding Adorable, and the last part where you said "just blew my chance at getting them lynched."
In post 127, Chronos wrote:
In post 125, alimdia wrote:Chronos, your post 122 is very long, so I won't bother to quote.
I agree with your first half of the post. The points seem to flow logically and does seem to be a simple misunderstanding in regards to you thinking that STRQ was
saying that they TR you instead of me, and your follow up reactions all seem very genuine to me, so I'm going to wait for STRQ to reply.

However I am struggling to understand the second half of your post regarding Adorable, and the last part where you said "just blew my chance at getting them lynched."
I am town reading Adorable and I question the votes on her.

People will need more than this to get STRQ and mastina lynched if I'm right on them, and if they're scum, now they are a lot more weary about how they interact with each other, because up to this point, if they were scum, they were messing around and not giving much of a fuck.
Chronos
has no rational justification for giving 2 strong preflip associative scumreads before post 150, so that's why she's saying both of
this hydra/Mastina
are scum because she can hop between two lynch candidates without explaining herself on the individual scumread.

That's the only way I can understand
Chronos
unless she's town and genuinely dislikes everything about my posting and is hammering the fuck out of me. I've never encountered a player quite like this.

So I'm solving her at a distance, and want to look at
Adorable/Alimidia/Eyestott
next... when I find time since I have a lab report, a scientific article review to do, as well as read several other scientific articles for my Genetics undergrad classes...

-Tai
From reading this are you saying Chronos scum reads both you and mastina thinking you are scum buddies and you scum read Chronos? The part when you said "That's the only way I can understand Chronos unless she's town and genuinely dislikes everything about my posting and is hammering the fuck out of me. I've never encountered a player quite like this." I interpreted that as if you were scum reading Chronos and then you started to think maybe she is genuinely town.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:03 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 138, mastina wrote:
In post 116, Titus wrote:Mastina, can you join me on BP? I think you're wrong on Adorable but right on EP and BP.
Sorry, Titus, but I'm not budging from Adorable.
Have you played with Adorable?

I have, and never before in my career have I so strongly felt that the contrast between the Adorable I'm seeing now and the Adorable I saw before is due to a different alignment. Adorable this game is oozing obvscum, not to mention, radiating an entirely different aura than when I played with her before, where she was obvtown pretty much immediately.
So your scum read on me is because I played different than I did in that UPick game I played with you? This was my 3rd game I played here and players new to the forum change their playstyle. I don't like how your scum read on me is because I'm playing different and your play right now reminds me of scum Yumeko Kirari from that Waifu game when they were scum reading a town player who played different from their other town game and I also did not like the omgus you did on me.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (isolation #6) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 139, mastina wrote:
In post 122, Chronos wrote:Also, regarding Adorable, I think that their intro post makes a lot of sense and it is vote worthy (on mastina), so mastina and strq jumping the gun on them when they should know what a newbtown looks like is concerning.
I do know what newbtown Adorable looks like.
This isn't what newbtown Adorable looks like.

This is what newbscum Adorable looks like.

(Btw, just gonna say. 122 is a quintessential Yumesque post so I stand by my assessment there. :P)
I saw in another post you linked one of my completed town games and my play in that game is pretty much the same I'm doing here when I voted a scum read.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (isolation #7) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:21 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 143, Team STRQ wrote:
In post 140, Titus wrote:
In post 138, mastina wrote:
In post 116, Titus wrote:Mastina, can you join me on BP? I think you're wrong on Adorable but right on EP and BP.
Sorry, Titus, but I'm not budging from Adorable.
Have you played with Adorable?

I have, and never before in my career have I so strongly felt that the contrast between the Adorable I'm seeing now and the Adorable I saw before is due to a different alignment. Adorable this game is oozing obvscum, not to mention, radiating an entirely different aura than when I played with her before, where she was obvtown pretty much immediately.
If this is wrong or I die, you'll sheep me on EP/BP? I feel the same way about them on those two and they are in the bottom of your reads list. I don't have a strong feeling on Adorable but I'd rather not fight.

I feel even stronger based on EP's why me fry me fight/response to Chronos and trying to say there's not enough to support my partners read. The hydra getting all omgusy defensive of those two really doesn't sit well with me either.

I could go to the hydra but I'd rather work with you than against you.
I'm really not following your process here. Granted, I skimmed my partner's posts, but what partner do you have?

I'm almost certain the hydra is currently scumreading EP/Yume and we have been since before Yume decided to try and flip on us. (Granted, only slightly before, but trying to excuse her unvote and dissonance on EP would take an act of Plato.)
You scum read EP/Yume but you vote me instead and you didn't even explain your vote. Where's the logic in that? You keep switching your votes around and I also noticed you have been in every wagon. Are you scum reading Chronos for unvoting EP? Why is unvoting scummy?
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (isolation #8) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:32 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 144, mastina wrote:
In post 123, alimdia wrote:Do you guys know if mastina prefers playing town or scum?
It is incredibly public record that the answer's town. It's on my wiki, it's stated numerous times in MD, it's in all of my scumgames, it's in team mafia where I outlined why I wanted to be town, and in multiple towngames. Suffice to say, I despise being scum.
In post 123, alimdia wrote:I agree on this.
Basically.

I've played with Adorable before.

This is not the town Adorable that I've seen before.

I did a meta check on Adorable--every Adorable towngame looked similar to my experience with Adorable, and yet that experience with Adorable contrasts with what Adorable has done this game. And Adorable has radiated the aura of newbscum at every single stage. I legit just think that this is Adorable's first scumgame and that the difference between my expectations and what I see, as well as Adorable's all-around stunted stiltedness, is due to Adorable not knowing how to play scum and being out of their element, out of their depth, at the role.
And my town game is still the same I'm doing here. Have you ever seen my scum game? I only have 1 completed scum game and I was doing some distancing with my scum buddy when I started out as scum and I was interacting with my scum buddy. You scum reading me for playing different is a bad way to scum way a player. Scum hunting is more about figuring out a player's objective.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (isolation #9) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:43 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 145, Team STRQ wrote:
In post 80, Chronos wrote:I no longer think EP’s scum, I tried to gauge out reactions as much as I could.

I do have some other scum reads though that I plan to keep for myself and will probably lurk for quite a bit and observe from afar.
Here, for example:

Is she trying to say that she never actually scum read EP and was just reaction testing, or that she has scum read EP the entire time and now no longer scum reads him? The first line implies both, and the timing of her unvote implies scum. Distancing seems the most likely in this instance, to be honest.

While I can understand you trying to town read her for several reasons that I've explained to the other members in the chat, the point brought up above maintains her at
most
slightly above null for me.

-Raven.
Over here you're saying Chronos and EP were distancing and you scum read them for that? Earlier I saw Titus suspect BP and EP for suspecting them as svs and it looked like you voted Titus for saying that and then you say "Joining you when asked in rvs = s/s huh?" Was the scum read on her because the EP and BP did not look like distancing to you?

Joining you when asked in rvs = s/s huh?
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (isolation #10) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:49 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 161, Titus wrote:
In post 153, Team STRQ wrote:@Titus, I also don't understand how you scum read EP but not Yume.

-Raven
Yume didn't vote BP then not stick around and act like he never existed. I'm assuming Yume is Adorable here.
I'm not Yume. Yume is a player I played with in Waifu.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (isolation #11) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:51 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 162, Titus wrote:VOTE: Adorable

Soon you'll come to the grey side. We have half cookies.
What's this vote for? There is no explanation in this vote.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (isolation #12) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:58 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 170, mastina wrote:
In post 157, Team STRQ wrote:
In post 156, Team STRQ wrote:mastina talk to me about why Chronos is town and EP is scum.
I agree that EP is scum. I just don't understand how you can think EP is scum and think Yume is town.
(specifically pertaining to the second slot's dissonance on the first).
Honestly.
Gut that the Chronos-you spout is TvT. Chronos just doesn't seem to be scum and carries an aura of genuineness in the push, with an angle, strength, and energy that feels like it doesn't come from scum.
In post 168, Adorable wrote:So your scum read on me is because I played different than I did in that UPick game I played with you? This was my 3rd game I played here and players new to the forum change their playstyle.
I considered that! So I did some research.

None of your other games looked like your play this game, and the overall awkwardness and forced nature of your posting led me to the obvious conclusion.
My play is pretty much same in every game and scum reading a player for playing differently is not a good way to scum read a player. Your play really does remind me of scum Yumeko Kirari from that Waifu game.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (isolation #13) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:03 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 172, mastina wrote:To put it another way;
My suspicion on Adorable isn't meta by itself.
My suspicion on Adorable is two-fold.

The first is the awkwardness of Adorable's posting--this is the stronger of the two reasons for scumreading Adorable, and is not specific to Adorable. Any player displaying the artificial tone Adorable has displayed would be a scumread of mine, even if I had never played with them before.

The second part is in the meta, of this
not
being my first game with Adorable, and in knowing that Adorable as town
isn't
awkward, isn't stilted, isn't artificial in tone. By having played with Adorable before, I know that her awkwardness isn't due to her being newbtown, because I've seen her as newbtown and lacking that awkwardness--and by doing a quick meta research, I was able to verify; my experience with Adorable matches every one of her prior games, whereas her play this game contrasts with those previous encounters.

Adorable this game is triggering multiple newbscum tells that are utterly absent from previous games of hers where she was town.

So I legit just think that she got a rough first scumgame here where she isn't quite sure how to play as scum.
You say I got a rough first scum game here and I'm not sure how to play? I'll link my first scum game and you will see what my scum game looks like. Since Mastina keeps talking about me getting my first scum game here then I will link my first scum game and you will see what my scum game looks like.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (isolation #14) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:08 pm

Post by Adorable »

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=81496

This is my only completed scum game I have. I replaced in a scum slot and the first page never got updated.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (isolation #15) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:52 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 183, eyestott wrote:VOTE: Adorable
The response to mastina’s most recent post seems off. Like, a scum flailing in the headlights
Quote them and what does flailing mean?
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (isolation #16) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:00 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 185, eyestott wrote:
In post 184, Adorable wrote:
In post 183, eyestott wrote:VOTE: Adorable
The response to mastina’s most recent post seems off. Like, a scum flailing in the headlights
Quote them and what does flailing mean?
It looks like you’re panicking because Mastina is onto something. I don’t see a townie responding to that post with a septuple post.
I am responding to posts that were not answered and I wanted to ask since some of the posts I didn't understand.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (isolation #17) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:32 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 187, Team STRQ wrote:I'm aware that you're new to the game, but for a heads up, flinging shit in our general direction isn't typically a good way to get people to stop scum reading you or even to make other people scum read us.

- Raven
What do you guys think about this post? STRQ said I was flinging shit in their direction. Did I fling shit? I asked them some questions that needed more explanation.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (isolation #18) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:00 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 191, Team STRQ wrote:
In post 189, Adorable wrote:
In post 187, Team STRQ wrote:I'm aware that you're new to the game, but for a heads up, flinging shit in our general direction isn't typically a good way to get people to stop scum reading you or even to make other people scum read us.

- Raven
What do you guys think about this post? STRQ said I was flinging shit in their direction. Did I fling shit? I asked them some questions that needed more explanation.
No, I didn't. And I asked you a question first, please respond to that.
I asked you four questions during my catchup and I responded back to as many posts I could find asking me questions. You will have to quote me the question since I can easily miss a post asking me a question.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (isolation #19) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:40 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 196, Team STRQ wrote:Stop playing stupid. This doesn't end well for you. Losing the game sucks, but losing the game after trading blows with another player sucks more. The path your walking down is not good play as scum or town. If you're the former, optimal play is to go silent until the whole situation washes over and another player does something worse and draws attention to them (even if your scum team has been caught, town still manages to screw it up, you just have to have patience) and if you're town the best move here is to try and get out of the dog house by working with us. Pressing us right now just continues to give you bad attention, and if you're scum, you don't want bad attention in a time like this.
There were some posts I saw that needed to be answered since some were not clear to me. I know that staying silent as scum is better. It's better to stay silent as scum so that way they don't attract attention but I am town and as town there were some posts that were not clear to me that needed to be answered and I did not want to ignore them.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (isolation #20) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:50 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 112, Adorable wrote:
In post 27, mastina wrote:
In post 26, mastina wrote:
In post 20, eyestott wrote:Why are you including the hydra in this?
Purely because until EspressoPatronum ruined it, we were the only three slots to have posted. :P
Speaking of,
VOTE: EspressoPatronum
For ruining the three-man posting townbloc on page one. :P
This is not really a good vote reason to scum read someone. You scum read Espresso for doing an rvs on page 1 while you were interacting with eyestott and Team on page 1? Isn't page 1 normally supposed to be rvs?
In post 110, mastina wrote:
In post 45, Chronos wrote:I have no idea who that is, but rest assured, if it was someone you didn’t like, they’re not in the game.
Eh, I'm probably one of the few who didn't inherently dislike Yume.
In post 45, Chronos wrote:Mastina, what do you think of the post I quoted? On EP.
Well I voted Espresso. :P

I'm not convinced Espresso is scum, but Espresso certainly isn't locktown.
You say you're not convinced Espresso is scum but you still leave your vote on him? If you were not convinced a player is scum then wouldn't it make more sense to not vote the player if you're not convinced they are scum?

VOTE: mastina

I'm pretty much just trying to get the feel of the game understanding on what's going on right now.
Now explain to me why my post here is scummy? Mastina's vote on Espresso was for ruining the three man posting town block. I just finished a micro game where scum were forming early town block and this reminded me of that game where town were getting mislynched for not being in the town block. Next on page 5 Mastina says she is not convinced Espresso is scum but is certainly isn't locktown. Since Mastina said she is not convinced Espresso is scum, then why did she still put Espresso on the bottom of her read which looked like the scum list if she is not convinced he is scum? Shouldn't he be on the null middle read for saying she is not convinced he is scum?
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (isolation #21) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:25 pm

Post by Adorable »

- Raven
I had to look up what flinging shit means and this is a really bad insulting word meaning. STRQ now offended me after having to look up what that meaning means when all I did was ask them questions.
In post 195, Team STRQ wrote:
In post 175, Adorable wrote:
In post 161, Titus wrote:
In post 153, Team STRQ wrote:@Titus, I also don't understand how you scum read EP but not Yume.

Our vote needed no explanation, one need only read the post you made prior. Sitting on a single vote all game is typically bad town play for a whole slew of reasons. Our vote has changed multiple times because several players in this game have made rather scummy posts and there are four heads in this hydra and none of us clear it with any of the other members before we vote unless there are extenuating circumstances
Votes do need explanation so that way players can understand what the scum read is. You switching your votes around looked like as if you knew the players acting scummy are town.
In post 202, Team STRQ wrote:
In post 199, Adorable wrote:Now explain to me why my post here is scummy? Mastina's vote on Espresso was for ruining the three man posting town block. I just finished a micro game where scum were forming early town block and this reminded me of that game where town were getting mislynched for not being in the town block. Next on page 5 Mastina says she is not convinced Espresso is scum but is certainly isn't locktown. Since Mastina said she is not convinced Espresso is scum, then why did she still put Espresso on the bottom of her read which looked like the scum list if she is not convinced he is scum? Shouldn't he be on the null middle read for saying she is not convinced he is scum?
Not convinced he's scum just means she isn't 100% on him.

I do see your point somewhat in that mastina's diction feels a bit fence-sitty, but at worst it's word choice, at best it's indicative of scum. Your post seemed a bit too reactive for such a small (conservatively) tell. Conversely, trying to push a case hard is a relatively solid way to look town, especially if you've managed to pull off a case on one of the players that looks to be building a town block. As scum, you've either managed to be ignored as someone locked into a tunnel (and thus treated as town for the rest of the foreseeable game, guaranteeing yourself a slot in LyLo, or you've built a case that prevents a town block. Likely the former, but what do you have to lose from shooting your shot as a newer scum player that needs to rely on larger plays to get by?
This last sentence to this post looked like they are calling newb scum. STRQ has been playing mafia longer than me and they should know what a newb scum looks like. I know what newb scum looks like and normally they just lurk not knowing who to vote. Newb scum doesn't even have the balls to even make a vote like what I just did and instead they just get nervous not knowing who to vote or they just sheep. The team are probably STRQ/mastina. I don't like how STRQ insulted me with that bad word on the first quote.

VOTE: Team STRQ
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (isolation #22) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:33 pm

Post by Adorable »

I messed up on the quote on the middle and it's in grey instead of it being spaced. Votes do need explanation so that way players can understand what the scum read is. STRQ switching his votes around looked like as if he knew the players acting scummy are town.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (isolation #23) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:47 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 263, mastina wrote:
In post 226, alimdia wrote:Adorable does look a bit frailing, and her defence has a bit of WIFOM in there, but there is quite a bit of scummy people on her wagon at this point.
Do tell.
In post 231, TemporalLich wrote:
VC 1.5Team STRQ (4) - Rabid Schnauzer, Chronos, Adorable, Titus
Adorable (3) - mastina, Team STRQ, eyestott
(titus switched off just prior to this vc)
...Because to me the wagon looking suspicious would be the one on Team STRQ.
So you're suspicious of everyone on the STRQ wagon? You keep talking about me saying I am giving off newbscum vibes and I find this interesting you missed Egix post when he did a background search on me.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (isolation #24) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:08 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 259, Team STRQ wrote:
Adorable
, why is this head voting multiple people scum-indicative? If you think we've all voted town at this point, look at our votes so far and tell us why you believe our vote is on town.
I didn't like your vote on Chronos and on me because they lacked reasoning. I did not like how mastina did an omgus vote on me and you sheeped her on the omgus which looked off. The players you have voted so far I haven't gotten any scum vibes from them.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (isolation #25) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:03 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 271, Team STRQ wrote:
In post 269, Adorable wrote:
Adorable
, why is this head voting multiple people scum-indicative? If you think we've all voted town at this point, look at our votes so far and tell us why you believe our vote is on town.
I didn't like your vote on Chronos and on me because they lacked reasoning. I did not like how mastina did an omgus vote on me and you sheeped her on the omgus which looked off. The players you have voted so far I haven't gotten any scum vibes from them.
Our vote on Chronos had solid reasoning. We've explained the reasons for it before. As far as I'm aware, mastina's vote on you was very much based on the reasoning I mentioned in my previous post about why your response to her was remarkably scummy in addition to her stated reason for voting you when she posted it.
You, on the other hand, hold several other players this game to a standard you don't hold yourself to and seem to be using this to push an advantage as scum.
Your vote on us this game was remarkably opportunistic and OMGUS-y.
Your memory this game has been ridiculously selective and you've managed to completely miss many posts this game that completely counter the points you're trying to make, and you seem to intend to maintain a facade of naivete so that other players will defend your hurt feelings. You seem to use the empathy other players appear to feel for you to your advantage to avoid getting pushed for your garbage play as scum.
You have repeatedly taken posts out of context and ignored other posts while asking questions like the ones above this one where you make an untrue implication and follow it up with statements (in the same paragraph) that are hardly related to the source material in attempts to make it appear like you have some form of argument when it is clear you do not. You seem to do this to take advantage of the fact that most players this game seem to be basing reads on their feelings, their guts, and their ability (or lack thereof) to skim.
There is no recognizable progression in your cognitive process, you often hide behind the fact that "you've asked questions," but most of these appear to be rhetorical in nature -- you're putting question marks on statements to appear as if you're not in the informed minority.
You have far too high a post count to have added nothing to the game other than your "hurt feelings" which you seem to be feigning to refute any attempt to actually communicate or approach you.
You have yet to provide any solid reasoning for any of your reads
Your two votes have been on two of the more competent town players this game by your own account, which makes them far less risky as far as associative tells - clearing someone you don't intend to or implicating someone you don't intend to - which is something I'd expect from newb scum
I see very little reason to town read you and I can't even attempt to try and take your stance to see where you're coming from as town, because you seem to intentionally fail to provide any relatable stance in the thread to begin with.
You seem to have a remarkable amount of confidence and I'd like you to realize that you're on pretty thin ice right now. If for some reason I'm wrong on you (and I very highly doubt this), I recommend attempting to approach the thread in a significantly more transparent manner, because as things are shaping up at the moment, you will be the end of day lynch.
In post 270, eyestott wrote:
In post 259, Team STRQ wrote:Eyestott, I agree with the assessment that you've been present but not doing much at all. Why isn't this suspicious of you?
I promise, all will be answered before the end of the day, so do please bear with me. I have a plan. Do you think you have any idea what I'm trying to do, Tai (or anyone in STRQ, or really anyone in general)? This is a very important question to me. If you do, don't actually say, please. Just need some confirmation.
In the meantime, here is my favourite vineImage
Reads coming soon.
I'm town reading you. ;)

-Raven.
I will tell you a little bit more about me. When you vote someone you need to put the explanation together with the vote. If you don't do this and put it on another post then it will be very easy for me to miss it. mastina's vote on me was just based on me which looked like I am not playing like my town meta thinking I am newb scum and this is a really bad reason to scum read someone since everyone approaches games differently and you can't expect a town player to play the same in another game they play as town.

I voted mastina since I scum read her and then she did an omgus and voted me back. You said you gave the same reasoning as mastina when mastina's reasoning looked like I was not playing the same in my town games. My scum hunting is very different and unique. If I see a vote that I disagree with or a vote with no reasoning, then I will start to scum read that player and my grammar is not good since you say I look like as if I am maintaining the facade of naivete. Due to my lack of grammar I have been struggling on understanding some of your posts and I have been responding to as many posts that were responding back to me.

You say that my two votes have been on the competitive town and how am I supposed to know everyone's alignment? I am doing the best I can with my scum hunting and I am also known as a chaotic town player. My chaotic town play is actually good for me because I sometimes manage to lure scum to vote me. You need to understand where I come from. You have been calling me newb scum and Egix literally exposed me by looking at my background saying I am not a new player. I am not a new player and I have been playing mafia for 2 years and I am from another mafia forum.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (isolation #26) » Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:55 pm

Post by Adorable »

eyestott has been one of those players on my scum radar. Some of his posts were fluff, his vote on me looked way too easy and this is something I would expect from a scum player to do.
In post 300, eyestott wrote:Okay, it looks like a proper wagon is developing on me before I could finish doing what I wanted to do. This is my fault; I was so focused on my strategy that I forgot to actually contribute to the game in the mean time.
Full outline coming soon as I’m about to go to the tip, but the tldr is that I am the Role Flavorer (well, Flavourer) and I’ve been seeding this information to specific people to see how they reacted. I didn’t think about how this plan would actually make me me come across scummy and that he information is skewed because of it.
I literally had a scum player in another game submit their action and said they forgot about the game. Your claim is also confusing since you said you have been seeding information to specific people to see how they reacted and you said you didn't think this would make you come across as scummy.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (isolation #27) » Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:50 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 275, Adorable wrote:
In post 271, Team STRQ wrote:
In post 269, Adorable wrote:
Adorable
Our vote on Chronos had solid reasoning. We've explained the reasons for it before. As far as I'm aware, mastina's vote on you was very much based on the reasoning I mentioned in my previous post about why your response to her was remarkably scummy in addition to her stated reason for voting you when she posted it.
You, on the other hand, hold several other players this game to a standard you don't hold yourself to and seem to be using this to push an advantage as scum.
Your vote on us this game was remarkably opportunistic and OMGUS-y.
Your memory this game has been ridiculously selective and you've managed to completely miss many posts this game that completely counter the points you're trying to make, and you seem to intend to maintain a facade of naivete so that other players will defend your hurt feelings. You seem to use the empathy other players appear to feel for you to your advantage to avoid getting pushed for your garbage play as scum.
You have repeatedly taken posts out of context and ignored other posts while asking questions like the ones above this one where you make an untrue implication and follow it up with statements (in the same paragraph) that are hardly related to the source material in attempts to make it appear like you have some form of argument when it is clear you do not. You seem to do this to take advantage of the fact that most players this game seem to be basing reads on their feelings, their guts, and their ability (or lack thereof) to skim.
There is no recognizable progression in your cognitive process, you often hide behind the fact that "you've asked questions," but most of these appear to be rhetorical in nature -- you're putting question marks on statements to appear as if you're not in the informed minority.
You have far too high a post count to have added nothing to the game other than your "hurt feelings" which you seem to be feigning to refute any attempt to actually communicate or approach you.
You have yet to provide any solid reasoning for any of your reads
Your two votes have been on two of the more competent town players this game by your own account, which makes them far less risky as far as associative tells - clearing someone you don't intend to or implicating someone you don't intend to - which is something I'd expect from newb scum
I see very little reason to town read you and I can't even attempt to try and take your stance to see where you're coming from as town, because you seem to intentionally fail to provide any relatable stance in the thread to begin with.
You seem to have a remarkable amount of confidence and I'd like you to realize that you're on pretty thin ice right now. If for some reason I'm wrong on you (and I very highly doubt this), I recommend attempting to approach the thread in a significantly more transparent manner, because as things are shaping up at the moment, you will be the end of day lynch.
In post 270, eyestott wrote:
In post 259, Team STRQ wrote:Eyestott, I agree with the assessment that you've been present but not doing much at all. Why isn't this suspicious of you?
I promise, all will be answered before the end of the day, so do please bear with me. I have a plan. Do you think you have any idea what I'm trying to do, Tai (or anyone in STRQ, or really anyone in general)? This is a very important question to me. If you do, don't actually say, please. Just need some confirmation.
In the meantime, here is my favourite vineImage
Reads coming soon.
I'm town reading you. ;)

-Raven.
I will tell you a little bit more about me. When you vote someone you need to put the explanation together with the vote. If you don't do this and put it on another post then it will be very easy for me to miss it. mastina's vote on me was just based on me which looked like I am not playing like my town meta thinking I am newb scum and this is a really bad reason to scum read someone since everyone approaches games differently and you can't expect a town player to play the same in another game they play as town.

I voted mastina since I scum read her and then she did an omgus and voted me back. You said you gave the same reasoning as mastina when mastina's reasoning looked like I was not playing the same in my town games. My scum hunting is very different and unique. If I see a vote that I disagree with or a vote with no reasoning, then I will start to scum read that player and my grammar is not good since you say I look like as if I am maintaining the facade of naivete. Due to my lack of grammar I have been struggling on understanding some of your posts and I have been responding to as many posts that were responding back to me.

You say that my two votes have been on the competitive town and how am I supposed to know everyone's alignment? I am doing the best I can with my scum hunting and I am also known as a chaotic town player. My chaotic town play is actually good for me because I sometimes manage to lure scum to vote me. You need to understand where I come from. You have been calling me newb scum and Egix literally exposed me by looking at my background saying I am not a new player. I am not a new player and I have been playing mafia for 2 years and I am from another mafia forum.
I said over here everyone approaches games differently and you can't expect a town player to play the same in another game they play as town. I'm getting really sick and tired of this meta discussion to the point when there is no case on me. Maybe I should just claim and this should be a lesson learnt to never focus on meta.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (isolation #28) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:04 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 328, Rabid Schnauzer wrote:VOTE: eyestott
I can see this being scum and I saw it odd he voted eyestott right after his claim.
In post 333, Rabid Schnauzer wrote:
In post 330, Titus wrote:Gets prodded, moves vote to town

Consider my RS read weakened significantly.
I hadn't done a damn thing, and still haven't. Doubtful you had a read on me, and more doubtful that that vote (which was basically a prodge, but adding to a wagon because wagons are good) changed anything in your mind. That post was fake analysis.
The fact you haven't done a damn thing is what's making you suspicious and your play looks like scum coasting who just wants to watch players point fingers at each other.
In post 401, Egix96 wrote:UNVOTE:

VOTE: Adorable

I'm sold, honestly.
In post 398, Adorable wrote: I said over here everyone approaches games differently and you can't expect a town player to play the same in another game they play as town. I'm getting really sick and tired of this meta discussion to the point when there is no case on me. Maybe I should just claim and this should be a lesson learnt to never focus on meta.
Claiming won't clear you in a role madness game. Furthermore, I would be very disappointed if you were actually a powerful town role.
This will be noted. He votes me and all he says is he is sold and this looks like he doesn't care about claims and this looks like he wants to make room for mislynch options. When I saw what mastina posted from my completed games it looked like she only read my iso and it looked like she didn't read the other players iso who mentioned me in my completed games.
In post 408, EspressoPatronum wrote:I'm willing to swap to the Adorable wagon. I'll wait until after her claim before making it official.
I come back and the first post I see after my post is Titus tells me not to claim and here you say you're willing to swap to me after my claim? Why did you put me on a town lean earlier? This was never explained.

I'm going to look at the players list and check interactions on my slot.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #444 (isolation #29) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:09 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 443, Adorable wrote:[quote="In [url=viewtopic.php?p=11693629#p11693629]I'm going to look at the players list and check interactions on my slot.
I'm going to do this in about 2 hours since I'm in a hurry and I have stuff I need to take of.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (isolation #30) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:11 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 444, Adorable wrote:
In post 443, Adorable wrote:[quote="In [url=viewtopic.php?p=11693629#p11693629]I'm going to look at the players list and check interactions on my slot.
I'm going to do this in about 2 hours since I'm in a hurry and I have stuff I need to take of.
*Have stuff need to take care of first and I'll get back to this.*
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (isolation #31) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:53 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 400, mastina wrote:
In post 366, eyestott wrote:mastina hadn't properly read the rules.
Hey can you really blame me? I did skim the rules to see if there were any special mechanics that would make me not want to stay in a game I didn't sign up for but nothing of that sort stood out to me and most rulesets are pretty much identical and the tidbit about your role was a small easily-missed detail.
In post 366, eyestott wrote:Pretty sure that Mastina now thinks that STRQ and I are both the role flavourers, which is why she offers to townbloc with us in .
Nah, not Turkey's slot. You, yes, got the meaning immediately, but Turkey's slot was an instant lock for the townbloc because if you look at page one it is painfully transparently obvious that you two are town. Like, you just have that instant sort of :vibe:. Role had nothing to do with it. Just the sort of instantly locked townbloc that you just...get sometimes.
In post 376, Titus wrote:whether her Adorable tunnel is noise.
It's not a tunnel and it's not noise.

I am telling you.
There is a night and day difference between Adorable's play in this game and every towngame of hers previously, where her play this game is a dead-ringer to her scumgame.
Even if we disregard the meta--which is a fucking stupid idea but sure let's humor it--Adorable has tripped multiple newbscum tells and multiple alarm bells that are irrelevant to her meta and have purely to do with play that would be tripping alarm bells from any player, even you, doing them. Things literally any player on site would do, and I would scumread them for doing it.

I've explained why is a suspicious entrance. It is an artificial post that clashes with the rest of the game. It is out of place, displaying confusion in a tone that says it's a complaint, and does nothing to try and fix it.
I've explained why is a suspicious start to the game. It is not only omgus'ing her main attacker (me), but also forcing content onto me, and disregarding all other posters in the game and giving nothing. (Of note, most of Adorable's "scumhunting" this game has been hyper-aggressive hyper-specific points that were forced, and if you want me to link to other instances of this I can.) It is self-evidently a stretch and is something Adorable forced for the sake of the read. To have reasons match what she wanted to push, and that push was on someone who found her suspect.

You might think newbies wouldn't push me as scum; they can and do. Pushing me as scum might not be the smartest choice, but newbscum aren't always smart enough to know it's not the smartest choice. You might think that they'd be too intimidated, but I was already scumreading Adorable. When I was already scumreading the slot, there's already intimidation and panic in it. When you have someone scumreading you that is a known, respected player, and you know that scumread is correct, and you are a newer player, what is a common response to it?

That's right--to attack them back. To omgus them. That was literally what the original basis of omgus as a scumtell was, the theory that scum would panic-attack their attacker.

But let's go beyond those two posts, shall we?
In post 115, Adorable wrote:I'm scum hunting and you're going to have to elaborate on the scum read.
This is a classical newbscum post where they insist that they are scumhunting, and do the 'why me = fry me' thing of asking why they are being scumread.
In post 168, Adorable wrote:So your scum read on me is because I played different than I did in that UPick game I played with you? This was my 3rd game I played here and players new to the forum change their playstyle. I don't like how your scum read on me is because I'm playing different and your play right now reminds me of scum Yumeko Kirari from that Waifu game when they were scum reading a town player who played different from their other town game and I also did not like the omgus you did on me.
I've already shown you why Adorable's claim here is false--her townplay in every single previous towngame of hers was nearly identical. If you look at any given towngame of hers, it is nearly identical to any other given towngame of hers, and yet her play here is different from those, so her insistence on her play being different, having evolved, is just an outright fabrication because her play
isn't
different in different towngames of hers, but IS different this game.

Beyond that, the "you remind me of when X did Y" thing is a trait that I'd expect to be a minor scumtell. 60-40, as in, 40% of the time yes it does come from town but 60% of the time it's a scum tactic, to try and frame actions in a light where they can paint their opposition as something that's easier for them to defend against.
In post 173, Adorable wrote:And my town game is still the same I'm doing here. You scum reading me for playing different is a bad way to scum way a player. Scum hunting is more about figuring out a player's objective.
What happened to her play being different, as she claimed earlier? She changed her story here. In , she said "I've played more games now, I've changed", but is saying that she's the same. (She isn't.) Also want to point out that by this point I had already explained that my case on her wasn't meta and her framing it as purely being meta is also a strawman.

is repeating both 173 and 168.
In post 198, Adorable wrote:I know that staying silent as scum is better. It's better to stay silent as scum so that way they don't attract attention but I am town and as town there were some posts that were not clear to me that needed to be answered and I did not want to ignore them.
Funnily enough, for someone who says staying silent as scum is better, Adorable has stayed awful silent! I don't mean in terms of total posts. I mean in terms of giving reads. Of the twelve players in this game, how many has she actually given a
read
on?

She scumreads me. Okay. Who else does she have a read on? She's asked questions to others, but like.
Where are Adorable's reads on any players in the game other than me?
At the time was posted, there were none. None. Not a single non-mastina read. She asked questions, sure, but she didn't state a read on Team Hydra, she didn't state a read on Titus, she didn't state a read on
anyone
outside of a scumread on me. It's not until that she votes Team Hydra, and it isn't until that she states a (rather opportunistic) scumread on eyestott.

She has given a total of three reads this entire game--an OMGUS'd scumread on me; an OMGUS'd scumread on Team hydra; an OMGUS'd scumread on eyestott. She's not provided a single read outside of the players who have voted her.

So that sounds an awful lot like staying silent and it sounds an awful lot like not actually scumhunting to me.

Adorable can claim the case on her is all meta (it's not) all she wants. Adorable can claim that the meta case on her is wrong (it's not) all she wants. Adorable can claim that she's being OMGUS'd (she's the one who's done the OMGUS'ing) all she wants. Adorable can claim that she's giving content when as scum the ideal play would be to not give it all she wants (when she's not giving content and is fitting the profile she says scum would). Adorable can claim that she's scumhunting (when she's really not) all she wants.

But at a certain point you gotta face the facts and realize that as much as she might claim the above to be true, they aren't actually the case and when you actually look at her actions it becomes clear she's just scum.
mastina talks about my #74 post displays confusion in a tone that says it's a complaint and there is nothing scummy about that and this is not a complaint post. Page 2 there were serious votes with some rvs votes afterwards and then on page 3 there some votes which looked like rvs and I asked did I miss rvs. If I did not miss rvs then why would players continue to make rvs on page 3 when there were some votes on page 2 that were serious votes? This whole thing doesn't make sense.

Page 2 shows some players were out of rvs but on page 3 more players ignored this and just continued to do rvs. I was the one who voted you first and you omgus me with a vote. Your vote was on EP and when you made your reads you said you were not convinced EP is scum and why put him on the bottom of the list on the scum pile when he should have been on the null reads? I don't like talking about wifom because me being scum makes no sense because I would have done a sheep vote or not vote anyone at all. I can remember two of my completed games I have been accused of being scum for making forced posts and I was town. Don't focus on forced posts because alot of town gets accused for that and instead you need to look at the objectives in a players vote and that's why your vote and your read on EP was questionable.

You keep saying I am newb scum when I am not. I know how to play as scum and I know exactly what I would have done if I were scum and it would not be to vote you. Why would a scum player vote you like that when that would have brought alot of attention to them? Scum would want to make a vote that doesn't bring out attention or not vote at all. You said when you expressed your scum read on me you said I was already panicking when I was not. If I was scum it would have made alot more sense for me to town read you to get on your good side instead of getting on your bad side. It was your vote on EP that was questionable for me. My completed scum game two of the players were suspicious of me and I put them on my town reads to get on their good side.

You said I've played more games now that I've changed is false because I have experience in other forums and why did you ignore my post on #275? You have been saying me not giving reads but this is only day 1 and don't expect my reads to be correct. Literally in most of my games I don't give reads on day 1 unless if I'm asked because sometimes I will end up town reading a scum player on day 1 and next day I will more likely have to change my reads. I can only lean town on 2 slots and with the situation I am in I will more likely be changing my reads again. Next, you say I have been staying silent when I have said earlier I am not an active member. Literally on all of my completed games I have failed to make more than 50 posts and I have never made over 100 posts in my completed games.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (isolation #32) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:54 am

Post by Adorable »

I'm going to look at this right now and check interactions now that I'm back.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”