Adorable
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:49 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 161, Titus wrote:
In post 153, Team STRQ wrote:@Titus, I also don't understand how you scum read EP but not Yume.

-Raven
Yume didn't vote BP then not stick around and act like he never existed. I'm assuming Yume is Adorable here.
I'm not Yume. Yume is a player I played with in Waifu.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:51 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 162, Titus wrote:VOTE: Adorable

Soon you'll come to the grey side. We have half cookies.
What's this vote for? There is no explanation in this vote.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:58 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 170, mastina wrote:
In post 157, Team STRQ wrote:
In post 156, Team STRQ wrote:mastina talk to me about why Chronos is town and EP is scum.
I agree that EP is scum. I just don't understand how you can think EP is scum and think Yume is town.
(specifically pertaining to the second slot's dissonance on the first).
Honestly.
Gut that the Chronos-you spout is TvT. Chronos just doesn't seem to be scum and carries an aura of genuineness in the push, with an angle, strength, and energy that feels like it doesn't come from scum.
In post 168, Adorable wrote:So your scum read on me is because I played different than I did in that UPick game I played with you? This was my 3rd game I played here and players new to the forum change their playstyle.
I considered that! So I did some research.

None of your other games looked like your play this game, and the overall awkwardness and forced nature of your posting led me to the obvious conclusion.
My play is pretty much same in every game and scum reading a player for playing differently is not a good way to scum read a player. Your play really does remind me of scum Yumeko Kirari from that Waifu game.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:03 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 172, mastina wrote:To put it another way;
My suspicion on Adorable isn't meta by itself.
My suspicion on Adorable is two-fold.

The first is the awkwardness of Adorable's posting--this is the stronger of the two reasons for scumreading Adorable, and is not specific to Adorable. Any player displaying the artificial tone Adorable has displayed would be a scumread of mine, even if I had never played with them before.

The second part is in the meta, of this
not
being my first game with Adorable, and in knowing that Adorable as town
isn't
awkward, isn't stilted, isn't artificial in tone. By having played with Adorable before, I know that her awkwardness isn't due to her being newbtown, because I've seen her as newbtown and lacking that awkwardness--and by doing a quick meta research, I was able to verify; my experience with Adorable matches every one of her prior games, whereas her play this game contrasts with those previous encounters.

Adorable this game is triggering multiple newbscum tells that are utterly absent from previous games of hers where she was town.

So I legit just think that she got a rough first scumgame here where she isn't quite sure how to play as scum.
You say I got a rough first scum game here and I'm not sure how to play? I'll link my first scum game and you will see what my scum game looks like. Since Mastina keeps talking about me getting my first scum game here then I will link my first scum game and you will see what my scum game looks like.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:08 pm

Post by Adorable »

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=81496

This is my only completed scum game I have. I replaced in a scum slot and the first page never got updated.
Team STRQ
Team STRQ
Goon
Team STRQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:33 pm

Post by Team STRQ »

In post 160, Titus wrote:
In post 148, Team STRQ wrote:
In post 146, Titus wrote:
In post 143, Team STRQ wrote:I'm really not following your process here. Granted, I skimmed my partner's posts, but what partner do you have?
My partners read = My read on EP and BP being partners.
I see...

BP hasn't done anything but make a singular joke post, and I assumed until now your reaction to him was also a joke, am I wrong in that?

-Raven
Most people don't complain about game speed as a joke.
I've seen it quite a bit
In post 153, Team STRQ wrote:@Titus, I also don't understand how you scum read EP but not Yume.

-Raven
Yume didn't vote BP then not stick around and act like he never existed. I'm assuming Yume is Adorable here.
Sorry. Chronos.
Team STRQ
Team STRQ
Goon
Team STRQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:38 pm

Post by Team STRQ »

In post 170, mastina wrote:Honestly.
Gut that the Chronos-you spout is TvT. Chronos just doesn't seem to be scum and carries an aura of genuineness in the push, with an angle, strength, and energy that feels like it doesn't come from scum.
What about her dropping her scum read on EP while expressing two opposing reasons at a really awkward time and then turning around and blowing her misunderstanding of a post way the fuck out of the water and then using her frustration with that post to not respond to anything else in the game and to justify one of the shittiest scum reads in a while?

If you drop the garbage tone read on her and look at what she's actually done, it gets significantly harder to justify putting her above null.
Team STRQ
Team STRQ
Goon
Team STRQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:41 pm

Post by Team STRQ »

In post 171, Adorable wrote:You scum read EP/Yume but you vote me instead and you didn't even explain your vote. Where's the logic in that? You keep switching your votes around and I also noticed you have been in every wagon. Are you scum reading Chronos for unvoting EP? Why is unvoting scummy?
There are four heads to this hydra, and considering you and several other players this game seem to be competing for who can be scummiest, your alarm at how many times our vote has moved is a bit silly, don't you think?

Faking ignorance as to why Chronos' unvote is scummy isn't going to get you very far.

-Raven
eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:44 pm

Post by eyestott »

VOTE: Adorable
The response to mastina’s most recent post seems off. Like, a scum flailing in the headlights
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:52 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 183, eyestott wrote:VOTE: Adorable
The response to mastina’s most recent post seems off. Like, a scum flailing in the headlights
Quote them and what does flailing mean?
eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:56 pm

Post by eyestott »

In post 184, Adorable wrote:
It looks like you’re panicking because Mastina is onto something. I don’t see a townie responding to that post with a septuple post.
Team STRQ
Team STRQ
Goon
Team STRQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:58 pm

Post by Team STRQ »

In post 174, Adorable wrote:Over here you're saying Chronos and EP were distancing and you scum read them for that? Earlier I saw Titus suspect BP and EP for suspecting them as svs and it looked like you voted Titus for saying that and then you say "Joining you when asked in rvs = s/s huh?" Was the scum read on her because the EP and BP did not look like distancing to you?

Joining you when asked in rvs = s/s huh?
I think you're trying to say we're scummy because Titus joined us on your wagon while we have scum read her?

The situation is drastically different from the one you seem to be trying to use against us, and you still seem to think anyone is taking most of this in good faith - while I'm definitely trying, I'm having difficulty seeing how this isn't just a really bad excuse for attempting to scum read us. Maybe I misunderstand what you're trying to say here?
Team STRQ
Team STRQ
Goon
Team STRQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:59 pm

Post by Team STRQ »

I'm aware that you're new to the game, but for a heads up, flinging shit in our general direction isn't typically a good way to get people to stop scum reading you or even to make other people scum read us.

- Raven
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:00 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 185, eyestott wrote:
In post 184, Adorable wrote:
It looks like you’re panicking because Mastina is onto something. I don’t see a townie responding to that post with a septuple post.
I am responding to posts that were not answered and I wanted to ask since some of the posts I didn't understand.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:32 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 187, Team STRQ wrote:I'm aware that you're new to the game, but for a heads up, flinging shit in our general direction isn't typically a good way to get people to stop scum reading you or even to make other people scum read us.

- Raven
What do you guys think about this post? STRQ said I was flinging shit in their direction. Did I fling shit? I asked them some questions that needed more explanation.
Team STRQ
Team STRQ
Goon
Team STRQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:37 pm

Post by Team STRQ »

In post 167, Adorable wrote:From reading this are you saying Chronos scum reads both you and mastina thinking you are scum buddies and you scum read Chronos? The part when you said "That's the only way I can understand Chronos unless she's town and genuinely dislikes everything about my posting and is hammering the fuck out of me. I've never encountered a player quite like this." I interpreted that as if you were scum reading Chronos and then you started to think maybe she is genuinely town.
In post 170, mastina wrote: Gut that the Chronos-you spout is TvT. Chronos just doesn't seem to be scum and carries an aura of genuineness in the push, with an angle, strength, and energy that feels like it doesn't come from scum.
Yeah, I see why people think she's town for her being "genuine", but I can't mentally rationalize these statements coming from town:
In post 165, Chronos wrote:
In post 159, Team STRQ wrote:Yume's interactions with EP are so cliche that there's a word for it in Japanese anime, commonly used for girls who have a crush on guys they refuse to admit to.

She also seems to take her nervousness and play it off by unleashing it in a completely different (and OMGUS-y, from her perspective) direction.

-Raven.

I'll probably need a whole ass strategy to take you guys out.

-

How about one of you explain the grossly misinterpretation that
I
have made. If it's so gross, then it must be painfully obvious what you wanted to ask me, right?

I've done nothing to misinterpret your points, stop acting like I did, or you're only going to get me more tunneled. Enlighten me, where have I blatantly misinterpreted your points and where DID YOU NOT misinterpret MINE?
I may have misinterpreted her, I never denied this, I don't even know what I misinterpreted about her.

She genuinely wants this hydra gone.
She is confusing my posts with the
Raven
head.
She pushes her stance arrogantly enough to not see how she misrepresents me.

At this point, I'm starting to not care about
Chronos'
alignment. My frustration to her posts is becoming anger and sadness.

For my sanity and the health of the game, I'll be letting my other 3 heads sort her until she finds a less abrasive mode of communicating with me.

This is not AtE from me. I can't communicate with her like this.

It's genuinely stressing me out beyond a level I can take in a mafia game, so I'm adjusting.

-Tai
Team STRQ
Team STRQ
Goon
Team STRQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:38 pm

Post by Team STRQ »

In post 189, Adorable wrote:
In post 187, Team STRQ wrote:I'm aware that you're new to the game, but for a heads up, flinging shit in our general direction isn't typically a good way to get people to stop scum reading you or even to make other people scum read us.

- Raven
What do you guys think about this post? STRQ said I was flinging shit in their direction. Did I fling shit? I asked them some questions that needed more explanation.
No, I didn't. And I asked you a question first, please respond to that.
Team STRQ
Team STRQ
Goon
Team STRQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:44 pm

Post by Team STRQ »

@Adorable

I doubt anyone in this Hydra is inexperienced or incapable in a way that will allow your current strategy to result in our lunch. Additionally, you seem to think that you are in any way capable of pushing me in any serious way as town -- let me assure you that there are very few players on site who can manage that and only under the most unique of circumstances. I made an attempt to understand where you're coming from, it would make me happy if you responded with a similar effort.

-Raven
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:00 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 191, Team STRQ wrote:
In post 189, Adorable wrote:

- Raven
No, I didn't. And I asked you a question first, please respond to that.
I asked you four questions during my catchup and I responded back to as many posts I could find asking me questions. You will have to quote me the question since I can easily miss a post asking me a question.
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:18 pm

Post by TemporalLich »

BSG and Shadowlesscloud have been prodded.
time will end
Team STRQ
Team STRQ
Goon
Team STRQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:18 pm

Post by Team STRQ »

In post 175, Adorable wrote:

-Raven
I'm not Yume. Yume is a player I played with in Waifu.
You are not the player I'm calling Yume.
In post 171, Adorable wrote:
In post 143, Team STRQ wrote:
In post 140, Titus wrote:
In post 138, mastina wrote:
In post 116, Titus wrote:Mastina, can you join me on BP? I think you're wrong on Adorable but right on EP and BP.
Sorry, Titus, but I'm not budging from Adorable.
Have you played with Adorable?

I have, and never before in my career have I so strongly felt that the contrast between the Adorable I'm seeing now and the Adorable I saw before is due to a different alignment. Adorable this game is oozing obvscum, not to mention, radiating an entirely different aura than when I played with her before, where she was obvtown pretty much immediately.
If this is wrong or I die, you'll sheep me on EP/BP? I feel the same way about them on those two and they are in the bottom of your reads list. I don't have a strong feeling on Adorable but I'd rather not fight.

I feel even stronger based on EP's why me fry me fight/response to Chronos and trying to say there's not enough to support my partners read. The hydra getting all omgusy defensive of those two really doesn't sit well with me either.

I could go to the hydra but I'd rather work with you than against you.
I'm really not following your process here. Granted, I skimmed my partner's posts, but what partner do you have?

I'm almost certain the hydra is currently scumreading EP/Yume and we have been since before Yume decided to try and flip on us. (Granted, only slightly before, but trying to excuse her unvote and dissonance on EP would take an act of Plato.)
You scum read EP/Yume but you vote me instead and you didn't even explain your vote. Where's the logic in that? You keep switching your votes around and I also noticed you have been in every wagon. Are you scum reading Chronos for unvoting EP? Why is unvoting scummy?
Not me, per say, but I will try and explain the actions of the other head.

Yume and EP are both still scum, but your response to mastina was also very scummy and the way you made it gave your wagon traction in the way neither of the other two players did. Our vote needed no explanation, one need only read the post you made prior. Sitting on a single vote all game is typically bad town play for a whole slew of reasons. Our vote has changed multiple times because several players in this game have made rather scummy posts and there are four heads in this hydra and none of us clear it with any of the other members before we vote unless there are extenuating circumstances.

I've explained why Chronos' unvote was scummy on this page, but to be quite honest I really shouldn't have to, and you implying that it's merely the fact that she unvoted seems to be an intentional feign at ignorance, which doesn't make your slot look much better.

I tried to understand where you're coming from in this post:
In post 186, Team STRQ wrote:
In post 174, Adorable wrote:Over here you're saying Chronos and EP were distancing and you scum read them for that? Earlier I saw Titus suspect BP and EP for suspecting them as svs and it looked like you voted Titus for saying that and then you say "Joining you when asked in rvs = s/s huh?" Was the scum read on her because the EP and BP did not look like distancing to you?

Joining you when asked in rvs = s/s huh?
I think you're trying to say we're scummy because Titus joined us on your wagon while we have scum read her?

The situation is drastically different from the one you seem to be trying to use against us, and you still seem to think anyone is taking most of this in good faith - while I'm definitely trying, I'm having difficulty seeing how this isn't just a really bad excuse for attempting to scum read us. Maybe I misunderstand what you're trying to say here?
But every question you've asked of the hydra has been responded to in previous posts.
In post 182, Team STRQ wrote:
In post 171, Adorable wrote:You scum read EP/Yume but you vote me instead and you didn't even explain your vote. Where's the logic in that? You keep switching your votes around and I also noticed you have been in every wagon. Are you scum reading Chronos for unvoting EP? Why is unvoting scummy?
There are four heads to this hydra, and considering you and several other players this game seem to be competing for who can be scummiest, your alarm at how many times our vote has moved is a bit silly, don't you think?

Faking ignorance as to why Chronos' unvote is scummy isn't going to get you very far.

-Raven

- Raven
How you managed to miss all of these and again take out of context which is the post
directly following
the ones in question is beyond me -- it's more than a little baffling that you would have such a remarkably selective memory.
Team STRQ
Team STRQ
Goon
Team STRQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:24 pm

Post by Team STRQ »

Stop playing stupid. This doesn't end well for you. Losing the game sucks, but losing the game after trading blows with another player sucks more. The path your walking down is not good play as scum or town. If you're the former, optimal play is to go silent until the whole situation washes over and another player does something worse and draws attention to them (even if your scum team has been caught, town still manages to screw it up, you just have to have patience) and if you're town the best move here is to try and get out of the dog house by working with us. Pressing us right now just continues to give you bad attention, and if you're scum, you don't want bad attention in a time like this.
Team STRQ
Team STRQ
Goon
Team STRQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:25 pm

Post by Team STRQ »

-Raven
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:40 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 196, Team STRQ wrote:Stop playing stupid. This doesn't end well for you. Losing the game sucks, but losing the game after trading blows with another player sucks more. The path your walking down is not good play as scum or town. If you're the former, optimal play is to go silent until the whole situation washes over and another player does something worse and draws attention to them (even if your scum team has been caught, town still manages to screw it up, you just have to have patience) and if you're town the best move here is to try and get out of the dog house by working with us. Pressing us right now just continues to give you bad attention, and if you're scum, you don't want bad attention in a time like this.
There were some posts I saw that needed to be answered since some were not clear to me. I know that staying silent as scum is better. It's better to stay silent as scum so that way they don't attract attention but I am town and as town there were some posts that were not clear to me that needed to be answered and I did not want to ignore them.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:50 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 112, Adorable wrote:
In post 27, mastina wrote:
In post 26, mastina wrote:
In post 20, eyestott wrote:Why are you including the hydra in this?
Purely because until EspressoPatronum ruined it, we were the only three slots to have posted. :P
Speaking of,
VOTE: EspressoPatronum
For ruining the three-man posting townbloc on page one. :P
This is not really a good vote reason to scum read someone. You scum read Espresso for doing an rvs on page 1 while you were interacting with eyestott and Team on page 1? Isn't page 1 normally supposed to be rvs?
In post 110, mastina wrote:
In post 45, Chronos wrote:I have no idea who that is, but rest assured, if it was someone you didn’t like, they’re not in the game.
Eh, I'm probably one of the few who didn't inherently dislike Yume.
In post 45, Chronos wrote:Mastina, what do you think of the post I quoted? On EP.
Well I voted Espresso. :P

I'm not convinced Espresso is scum, but Espresso certainly isn't locktown.
You say you're not convinced Espresso is scum but you still leave your vote on him? If you were not convinced a player is scum then wouldn't it make more sense to not vote the player if you're not convinced they are scum?

VOTE: mastina

I'm pretty much just trying to get the feel of the game understanding on what's going on right now.
Now explain to me why my post here is scummy? Mastina's vote on Espresso was for ruining the three man posting town block. I just finished a micro game where scum were forming early town block and this reminded me of that game where town were getting mislynched for not being in the town block. Next on page 5 Mastina says she is not convinced Espresso is scum but is certainly isn't locktown. Since Mastina said she is not convinced Espresso is scum, then why did she still put Espresso on the bottom of her read which looked like the scum list if she is not convinced he is scum? Shouldn't he be on the null middle read for saying she is not convinced he is scum?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”