Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2680 (isolation #600) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:46 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2657, chkflip wrote:m e t a i s t r a s h

3 days. We haven't really consolidated very well tbh.
Then why did you link one of my games?
Hydra of Shiro and Nancy Drew 39
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2681 (isolation #601) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:47 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2658, Michael Scott wrote:@Chk who do you wanna lynch, I'll sheep ya
He has made that abundantly clear. Didn’t you just say you strongly tr me?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2684 (isolation #602) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:48 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2662, RCEnigma wrote:So I'm possibly going to retract my chronos read cuz chronos is the hero I need and the hero chk deserves.

Flip Nancy!

VOTE: RCE

No, I’m not tr you for this. This is scummy.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2690 (isolation #603) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:50 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2667, Michael Scott wrote:Sore Feet?
I think Xtoxm’s AtE was townie.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2694 (isolation #604) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:51 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2685, chkflip wrote:mmm don't start what you can't finish, love.
I don’t know who or what you are referring to.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2705 (isolation #605) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:00 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2686, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 2670, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 2643, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 2636, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 2634, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 2633, Venus and Mars wrote:Also what takes of mine did you disagree with? Titus? Like Cosmic, I tr her off of meta.
I would also very gratefully request that if anyone is still seriously doubting I’m town here, please link RCE’s case and not the guy who wants to punish me for bombing him in another game. Please and thank you.
It’s not that I agree with what RCE said but at least it doesn’t make me want to scream.
Well you've agreed Ms could be deepwolfing (vecna + my take) and are pursuing chronos now that I've pushed there.

I think you would be more wary if you really thought I had scum potential?
I am null reading you because you fooled me last game. I don’t understand why you would think I would have any confidence in reading you after that. If you were recently completely fooled by scum!me in a game, are you seriously telling me that you would be confident you could parse me correctly?

I still lean town on MS but true, my confidence on that is less than it was initially. Re: Chronus, I am not sheeping you. Afaik, your vote is still on me, yes? So how is that in your mind a “sheep”?

Ironically for similar reasons that chk gave for GB, I don’t think the KA wagon really gives us much info and I think their chances of being a possible mislynch are imo greater than their chances of flipping scum, so I don’t think it’s the best wagon. From my experience playing with both of them - especially Maria, they tend to be a lot more active as scum. I know most of the playerlist hard tr Chronus but I haven’t been able to share that conviction.
I'd take the approach of letting others sort you. So for example here you have 2 players that caught me as scum when you didn't (chk and Krazy) but you aren't really valuing their opinion.

Not because you think they are scum and could be spewing false reads, afaik you townread both. But because you aren't actively gauging my alignment outside of interactions with you.

Regarding chronos, no I don't have a vote there but I was
A.) Engaging with them directly.
B.) Engaging with other slots about their read on chronos and what got them there
And C.) Expressed my issues with the slot .

It wasn't until that bit of pressure that chronos was even being brought up and now it's your wagon of choice. Which is questionable to me because of your stance towards my slot.
Krazy never claimed to be tr you and you damn well know chk isn’t tr me, so I’m obviously not going to sheep a slot that is trying to mislynch me. I told you if BTE tr you, then and only then will I believe it because he is the best at reading you and afaik, he isn’t either. I don’t tr you because I know you aren’t this terrible at reading me and you completely ignored my last post. I think it’s extremely scummy of you to think I should be able to correctly read you after you fooled me as scum last game and think that’s scummy. Especially since you were in LNT and have no logical reason to think my role isn’t town. chk isn’t familiar with that game, so him misunderstanding why my role is far more likely to be town is more understandable than from you who were in that game. This is why I think you have a greater than rand chance of flipping scum and so long as you continue to act uberscummy, I will continue to vote you.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2708 (isolation #606) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:06 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2633, Venus and Mars wrote:Also what takes of mine did you disagree with? Titus? Like Cosmic, I tr her off of meta.
I would also very gratefully request that if anyone is still seriously doubting I’m town here, please link RCE’s case and not the guy who wants to punish me for bombing him in another game. Please and thank you.
It’s not that I agree with what RCE said but at least it doesn’t make me want to scream.
Well you've agreed Ms could be deepwolfing (vecna + my take) and are pursuing chronos now that I've pushed there.

I am null reading you because you fooled me last game. I don’t understand why you would think I would have any confidence in reading you after that. If you were recently completely fooled by scum!me in a game, are you seriously telling me that you would be confident you could parse me correctly?

I still lean town on MS but true, my confidence on that is less than it was initially. Re: Chronus, I am not sheeping you. Afaik, your vote is still on me, yes? So how is that in your mind a “sheep”?

Ironically for similar reasons that chk gave for GB, I don’t think the KA wagon really gives us much info and I think their chances of being a possible mislynch are imo greater than their chances of flipping scum, so I don’t think it’s the best wagon. From my experience playing with both of them - especially Maria, they tend to be a lot more active as scum. I know most of the playerlist hard tr Chronus but I haven’t been able to share that conviction.
I think it’s incredibly scummy for you to call for my mislynch right after this post.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2709 (isolation #607) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:11 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2672, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 2669, RCEnigma wrote:chronos frustration is coming from that
I think "scum caught for the wrong reasons" is a very annoying stance to take. What differentiates that from town being frustrated at bad reasoning?
The only thing I took issue with is the whole weird TMI thing, based off of all I asked was why she would auto jump to Titus!scum < over Titus being wrong. I still don’t get how anyone reads TMI off of that.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2713 (isolation #608) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:15 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2674, RCEnigma wrote:
I think "scum caught for the wrong reasons" is a very annoying stance to take. What differentiates that from town being frustrated at bad reasoning?
I think town would have focused more on the personal scumread instead of pushing Titus on the angle that the team was too easy and thus didn't make sense. Not that they weren't scum.
Your stances on that slot are super confusing to me. You first claim you like their wagon, then they’re your “hero”, now you find them scummy again? I also find your flipflopping on Chronus not townie.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2716 (isolation #609) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:19 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2712, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 2708, Venus and Mars wrote:

I think it’s incredibly scummy for you to call for my mislynch right after this post.
I think it's incredibly scummy you think it's scummy.
Now you’re the one who seems to be trolling me. How isn’t it scummy? You are pretty much sr you for - from presumable ypov - not correctly reading here. In literally what world can you be so unreasonable as to demand this from me after you completely fooled me in the last game. This is why I think you’re scum because no town would ever be this unreasonable and how MS doesn’t see this is beyond me.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2717 (isolation #610) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:20 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2716, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 2712, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 2708, Venus and Mars wrote:

I think it's incredibly scummy you think it's scummy.
Now you’re the one who seems to be trolling me. How isn’t it scummy? You are pretty much sr ME for - from presumable ypov - not correctly reading YOU here. In literally what world can you be so unreasonable as to demand this from me after you completely fooled me in the last game. This is why I think you’re scum because no town would ever be this unreasonable and how MS doesn’t see this is beyond me.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2725 (isolation #611) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:25 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2710, chkflip wrote:
In post 2707, Michael Scott wrote:Still town indicative enough not to want to lynch there.
Given the differing amount of votes on each wagon, I'd honestly disagree. I think they saw an AtE work for Vecna and attempted to do much of the same. The amount of votes on nom at the time doesn't amount for the same level of defeatist attitude both showed separately.
In Post-Apocalypse I correctly hardtown 3 slots and I started to doubt those reads and wound up mislynching them. I don’t want to make the same mistake in this game and you have to stop it with the AtE reads. Why is she scum?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2727 (isolation #612) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:26 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2714, RCEnigma wrote:Figuring out where I stand on slots is antitown I agree.
You literally changed your read on them 3 times in a span of under 30 minutes!
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2732 (isolation #613) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:35 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2718, Titus wrote:
In post 2689, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 2678, Titus wrote:
In post 2669, RCEnigma wrote:Also, though I do like chronos following the Titus vote. There is still the possibility Titus is calling the scumteam (mostly or completely) correctly and chronos frustration is coming from that. When they feel the pairing shouldn't be that obvious.

Did not read why Titus had that grouping in the first place and I'm also not sure I've seen Titus doing day 1 associations ever?
I actually did Day 1 associations with you and BEF in the last BooneyTunes game. I said that interaction never felt right. I kept getting brushed off there too.
Oh that was because of the flavor and an assumed traitor crumb.
I didn't know it at the time. All I knew was there was something off in the interactions. That's how I feel about the interactions earlier. It's not a scum team call out, just I think scum is in there.
If TM is any example, you correctly nailed NaCil!scum right out of the gate and you were also right about something being off between RCE and BEF. If there is one scum in Auro/chk/Chronus, I would guess Chronus. I guess because I keep feeling I ought to be strongly tr that slot but aren’t for some reason. For example, one of the reasons I think Conspire is town, is their attitude. They seem very cheerful, which you generally expect town to be but with Chronus, I keep picking up this angry vibe, which more often than not seems to come from scum, since most players don’t like rolling scum, unless they’re Elsa.

But I also don’t trust RCE, since he can’t seem to make up his mind on her.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2735 (isolation #614) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:38 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2722, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 2716, Venus and Mars wrote:MS doesn’t see this is beyond me.
RCE was being cheeky
Just trust moi on him :P
About my being flipped as well? How is it not scummy that his main reason for sr me is that I don’t tr him after being wrong about him last game. What is so townie about that? And he knows my role and why it is town indicative, so that makes his read on me all the more scummy.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2738 (isolation #615) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:42 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2723, Titus wrote:
In post 2709, Venus and Mars wrote:
The only thing I took issue with is the whole weird TMI thing, based off of all I asked was why she would auto jump to Titus!scum < over Titus being wrong. I still don’t get how anyone reads TMI off of that.
I need this broken down. I've lost the thread.
In post 2576, Venus and Mars wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 383, Chronos wrote:
In post 368, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 365, Chronos wrote:
In post 359, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 347, Chronos wrote:VOTE: Titus
Why?

~M
The post where she called me/auro/chkflip as a potential scum team.
But why are you assuming that necessarily comes from scum over town? Titus wrongly sr me and A50 of being scum in the Shakespeare Boon game but she was just wrong in that and not scum.

~M
Was answering why it came from scum.
In post 384, Chronos wrote:Lol hold on did VM just TMI all 3 of me / chk and auro town?

VOTE: Venus and Mars
In post 391, Chronos wrote:
In post 368, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 365, Chronos wrote:
In post 359, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 347, Chronos wrote:VOTE: Titus
Why?

~M
The post where she called me/auro/chkflip as a potential scum team.
But why are you assuming that necessarily comes from scum over town?
Titus wrongly sr me and A50 of being scum in the Shakespeare Boon game but she was just wrong in that and not scum.

~M
What makes you think she’s wrongly scum reading us here?

I always thought this jump to I’m TMIing her/Auro/chk town. never really made much sense to me. In my experience, town tends to initially assume the player sr them is in error over them being scum but it’s understandable to think she would find Titus’ team comment suspicious. What isn’t is jumping to the conclusion that I TMI’d her/Auro/chk by asking this. But I’ve just been assuming she’s town because pretty much everyone was telling me that.
Here @Titus
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2740 (isolation #616) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:45 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2726, chkflip wrote:
In post 2724, Titus wrote:
In post 2721, chkflip wrote:Shoot your Goddamn shot already, Titus.
I'm not a day vig and I've already claimed?
You know for a fact that's not what I'm talking about.
I have no clue what you’re talking about. I honestly don’t know why you think you’re so transparent when you aren’t?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2741 (isolation #617) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:47 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2729, davesaz wrote:I had some time to re-read KA. Lots of opportunistic stuff there responding to individual posts but basically no coherent analysis and not looking around to get context.
It’s possible, I guess. I wish they would come in here and post something so I could get a more confident read on their slot. I hate making votes I don’t feel confident on.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2743 (isolation #618) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:53 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2731, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 2729, davesaz wrote:I had some time to re-read KA. Lots of opportunistic stuff there responding to individual posts but basically no coherent analysis and not looking around to get context.
One thing I did like about Chronus was her passionate “witch hunt” comment regarding Dave and KA doesn’t really seem to have strong convictions on anything.

If you compare KK’s progression on Vecna for example with KA, it’s clear that KK has strong convictions and then KA suddenly thinks Vecna is a bad lynch and jumps on Dave. I dunno but I definitely agree with Auro here, I think Nom is a really bad lynch. I think she’s town. I am definitely not interested in lynching Nom today.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2746 (isolation #619) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:02 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

Out of RCE, Chronus, Nom, KA, Nom is the lynch I am least in favour of.

My lynch preference order would be RCE/Chronus/KA/Nom if those were the options.

I don’t see anyone listening to me on RCE and most are hard tr Chronus, so it doesn’t look like either one is getting lynched today, so I’m far from confident on KA but I feel the odds of Nom being a mislynch are greater than KA.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2748 (isolation #620) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:07 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2747, Michael Scott wrote:Then join us on KA
How many votes are on them now?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2750 (isolation #621) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:10 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2264, Boonskiies wrote:
Looney Toons
Vote Count 1.07

Davesaz [3]:
The Fonz, Kakeguri Addicts, Michael Scott,
GeorgeBailey [3]:
Jjh927, Nomnomnom, Conspire
Nomnomnom [2]:
Sore feet, Krazy Katz
RCEnigma [2]:
Chronos, Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars [2]:
RCEnigma, Chkflip
Kakeguri Addicts [1]:
GeorgeBailey
BooneyToonzExpert [1]:
Titus,
Krazy Katz [1]:
Vecna,
Conspire [1]:
Davesaz

Not Voting [1]: BooneyToonzExpert,

With
alive, it takes
to execute.

Day 1
ends in (expired on 2020-03-25 21:00:00) on
March 25th

Mod Notes:
Don’t be outta pocket.

Didn’t change the photo, hope that’s fine. Wanted to get another VC out.

Going to try and get a vote count EVERY night rather than every other night starting here.

Anyone playing Animal Crossing?
@Boon, can we please have an updated VC?

Thanks.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2754 (isolation #622) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:32 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2734, Titus wrote:
In post 2730, chkflip wrote:You've been meandering and pitter-pattering around your read on me all day, Titus. Shoot your shot already. Not just vibes. Not one strange interaction. It's pretty clear what your read is on me. I just want to see you stop fence sitting on it until you feel like people will listen to you. Shoot your shot.

Or at the very least interact with me, ffs.
It's pretty clear I scumread you. It's pretty clear that it's not based just on the one interaction. I've attempted to get you lynched. That ship has sailed. All of my scumreads or strong information lynches got vetoed.

Instead, we can't even decide which lurker to put in threat range. I can't get the useful data to reassess because no one is working as a team.

I feel your bitchfight with obvtown Nancy is a huge part of why no one could interact with anyone else this game. You know exactly how volatile she is, and you copushed a nonsense fight with her.

I am trying to get more solid reads but until there's some solid fucking teamwork somewhere it's like draining the sea with a teaspoon.
No one hates chk’s interactions with me more than I do but both Shiro and me think he’s town. He deathtunnels but he did that in the last game too. If I completely ignore his bad push on me, the rest of his reads have decent reasoning. I particularly liked his post where he said he got the BTE wagon but was concerned at how fast it built up. This is generally something town would say. Scum usually doesn’t pay much attention to things like suspicious wagon speed. Remember in Post-Apocalypse, how you were concerned about the speed of the Alimdia wagon?

I think he’s town here which is why I got so mad at him. I’m extremely frustrated that he can’t correctly read me here. But nothing about him has scumpinged me and I trust my gut and my gut says he’s town.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2755 (isolation #623) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:33 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

VOTE: KA

I hope this flips scum.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2756 (isolation #624) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:42 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1602, chkflip wrote:If we aren't doing Vecna, I offer myself as tribute to his ability.

I don't like how swiftly BTE is getting wagoned.

I GET IT but it's a little fast for me.
This kind of post very rarely comes from scum.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2757 (isolation #625) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:43 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1628, chkflip wrote:BTE is fucking town and I will fight you all off that wagon if I absolutely have to.
Nor this one, especially since based on posts I referenced, BTE is a strong townlean for me.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2759 (isolation #626) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:52 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

@Titus, did NaCil ever make posts like 1602 and 1628? I sincerely doubt it. He was just being waffley and coasting the entire game.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2761 (isolation #627) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:19 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2760, chkflip wrote:Who tf is NaCil?
I think I misspelled it, it’s NaCl. NaCl was scum in TM, a deep wolf and Titus was the first one to correctly sr him.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2763 (isolation #628) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:23 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2761, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 2760, chkflip wrote:Who tf is NaCil?
I think I misspelled it, it’s NaCl. NaCl was scum in TM, a deep wolf and Titus was the first one to correctly sr him.
viewtopic.php?f=150&t=81629&user_select%5B%5D=32994

He hid behind all of these hedgey wallposts as well. Because I wrongly tr him, Titus thought we were buddies until it became obvious that my interactions with scum!Krazy were blatantly TvS.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2764 (isolation #629) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:25 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2762, davesaz wrote:Is someone salty about it or something?
:lol:

There were a lot of salt jokes in that game, not surprisingly.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2767 (isolation #630) » Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:32 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2766, chkflip wrote:Is that an alt?
No idea, I never played with them before.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2854 (isolation #631) » Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:14 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2780, Kakeguri Addicts wrote:Neighborizor that targets 4 people and randomly applies the modifiers Loyal, Disloyal, Basic Boon, and Complex.
What’s “Basic Boon” and “Complex”? I think Dave is town but I would sheep you on an RCE wagon. You may be right on Chronus. Her “witchhunt” post seemed pretty townie.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2856 (isolation #632) » Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:16 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2789, nomnomnom wrote:If KA flips scum I deserve an award for voting there very early on
I don’t know what KA is but this post is townie.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2857 (isolation #633) » Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:21 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2802, BooneyToonzExpert wrote:
In post 2797, Conspire wrote:The fact they've disappeared after the hammer bodes well, doesn't it?

-Cosmic
That's because you suck at hammering. I learned how to hammer from the best,
Boonskies & Co.
. That's why I get the honor to bear this name.

VOTE: Kakeguri Addicts
You should have waited. Yes the claim is suspicious but Maria is one of the best scum player’s on the site and Dunn isn’t half bad. I doubt they’d be this sloppy as scum. If they wind up flipping scum, then they gamethrew.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2859 (isolation #634) » Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:25 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2810, Conspire wrote:
In post 2809, sore feet wrote:i dont think anyone was really falling for it though
theres a vc on the next page
I've seen this same hydra pretend to fall for a fake-hammer as scum before. They got annoyed they were hammered and then left the thread. If they did the same thing here, I think it'd be pretty scum-indicative.

-Cosmic
Oh really? Maybe I’m wrong then. Shiro also thinks this is typical for scum!Maria but I haven’t witnessed this play from them yet as scum. If KA does flip scum, then decent chance they also bussed and since I think Dave is town, I obviously mean RCE.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2861 (isolation #635) » Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:27 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2812, Vecna wrote:Interesting. Id probably be fooled by that wall if he was scum and it was upto me. Those reads seemed pretty genuine. I fear this is gonna flip town.
I just can’t shake the idea that scum!Maria wouldn’t play this horribly but Conspire claims to have evidence to the contrary, so I dunno.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2862 (isolation #636) » Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:30 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2829, Vecna wrote:Anyways, im not changing my mind

I AM 100% targetting chkflip and KK with my virus

Dont want no shenanigans where I get killed and RB'd and two scums claim the virus or whatever
I’m fine with this, since I already hard tr chk.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2863 (isolation #637) » Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:32 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2843, jjh927 wrote:Last chance to visit my animal crossing island
Is this a game in Mishmash?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2865 (isolation #638) » Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:34 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2847, Michael Scott wrote:
I was considering getting a Switch but each game costs maaaaajor $$$ in India!
This isn’t an MS game? Wtf is a “switch”?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2867 (isolation #639) » Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:35 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2848, Michael Scott wrote:Nom's reaction is town regardless of flip!
Yep
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2871 (isolation #640) » Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:37 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2853, Kakeguri Addicts wrote:I remember joking in our group chat that we would get lynched day 1 before our full cop becomes legit.
Yet here we are
Why didn’t you post more? Your lack of posting put you in this position, because you didn’t give us near enough information to accurately sort you.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2874 (isolation #641) » Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:41 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2860, Kakeguri Addicts wrote:That logic isn't even good, it's based off one game where Yumeko was the prime player. Combine that with the fact we post a reads list and we're suddenly a wagon? Just stop and think for a moment how bad that is. Like, jeez. Oh well, at least I'm free now.
If you don’t want to be lynched, you can’t lurk and coast as much as you did here. Your lack of posting, makes it extremely difficult to accurately sort you.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2876 (isolation #642) » Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:44 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2864, Conspire wrote:You misunderstand me, Mars. I was suggesting that if they came in and acted like my fake-hammer had fooled them, that I'd find scum-indicative. I'm unsure on what they'll flip now, but I still kinda get a feeling that Mary is trolling us here. She's not giving names and is claiming the wagon started on her after they posted a reads list, when it was infact the other way around.

-Cosmic
I dunno but I hope they do flip scum. They’re play was really bad, irrespective of alignment. If they do flip town, I’ll be pissed because they didn’t try hard enough. Nom did that and that’s why people flipped their read on her.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2879 (isolation #643) » Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:46 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2868, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 2865, Venus and Mars wrote:
the boomer levels on this post
I don’t play a lot of video games. The only “switch” I’ve heard of is in a game currently in signups. *shrug*
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2880 (isolation #644) » Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:50 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2870, Kakeguri Addicts wrote:If you look at the games where I've been the prime poster the number of times I've been lynched on day 1 as scum is 0. Shocking how that number is gonna remain 0 but regardless. That wagon was bad for reasons I already stated before hand.
My preferred wagon was RCE but only Chronus was voting there. I didn’t want to lynch Nom
and I think Dave is town. With it being so close to EoD, with your lack of posting, I honestly don’t know what you expected?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2883 (isolation #645) » Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:57 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2877, Kakeguri Addicts wrote:JJH927, Michael Scott Dave are still the worst 3 in my eyes on our wagon if that wasn't clear btw
What about RCE? You called him scum in your readslist?

I think considering he was in LNT, calling my role scum is disingenuous and sr me because I don’t obvtown read him after he literally fooled me last game, completely defies logic. I will say I can’t understand why Auro is tr a slot who ignored his questions about why RCE thinks it impossible I could be wrong about him. RCE acts like my not confidently tr him here is some sort of scumclaim and that makes 0 sense.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2889 (isolation #646) » Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:43 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2884, The Fonz wrote:
In post 2865, Venus and Mars wrote:
It's someone who likes to Dom or sub at different times.[/b]
Auro, I didn’t know you were into that? :o

Actually, I looked it up and it also means game console.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2890 (isolation #647) » Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:44 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2886, chkflip wrote:Most of y'all don't know anything about grandma yelling at you to "go get a switch" and it shows.
My grandma never did this.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2893 (isolation #648) » Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:39 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

My dad and I would get yelled at if we left these on.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2894 (isolation #649) » Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:41 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

Spoiler:
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2989 (isolation #650) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:09 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

For the recorrd I was also a n1 cop that couldnt speak about it or else we die, used it on RCE but got no result as well. We have a sticky fruit in our posession as well, how many of them are there ?

~Venus
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2991 (isolation #651) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:10 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

But damn 3 night 1 cops, I am kinda lost in what is going on here.

~Venus
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2997 (isolation #652) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:13 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

How crazy would it be if only one of us was the legit cop and if any of us claimed it we all died? This was hoenstly my first crazy thought after seeing the claims xD

~Veenus
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2999 (isolation #653) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:14 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 2996, nomnomnom wrote:Therefore my conclusion is that she gave the Virus a disloyal modifier, making K/K and potentially Chkflip unable to target any scum with their items.
The virus isnt an item, the sticky fruits are.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3004 (isolation #654) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:15 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3002, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 2999, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 2996, nomnomnom wrote:Therefore my conclusion is that she gave the Virus a disloyal modifier, making K/K and potentially Chkflip unable to target any scum with their items.
Boon confirmed to me in PM just now that the virus is an item
what didnt someone just say tha tit didnt count for them in the item coutner ?

~Venus
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3012 (isolation #655) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:19 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3006, Titus wrote:
In post 3004, Venus and Mars wrote:

~Venus
Sush, just ignore nom and let's scumhunt.

Talk to me about George.
Honestly if you are scum, he is scum that is testing the water and unvoted in hopes you can be saved

~Venus
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3036 (isolation #656) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:32 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3033, Michael Scott wrote:Disloyal virus means KK can't infect same alignment, right? I think the cop shot failed just because of the virus.

Pedit: lol ok :P
What about mine though?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3109 (isolation #657) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:49 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

Half the bloody player list seems to be secret day 1 cops xD

~Venus
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3245 (isolation #658) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:20 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3168, Titus wrote:
In post 3164, jjh927 wrote:Titus, can you not see why nothing about your role is autowin if you're actually town?
Give people disloyal vig shots. Two clears per night.

Items keep funneling. Loyal fruits.

I am legit scum's problem only.
Except if you are scum you can do the opposite, meddle the results get a town lynch cause of it then get yourself lynched instead of today, effectivly giving scum 2 free lynches and useless fruits.

~Venus
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3254 (isolation #659) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:26 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3243, BooneyToonzExpert wrote:I had to compulsively send sticky fruit to everyone on N1. On the night received, the SF rolestop all actions except for any killing actions. I still don't know what the barbs do.
What the fuck ? Then what was the point of the n1 cops ? How did Titus not get one and nomnoms action passed through ?

~Venus
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3256 (isolation #660) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:29 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3250, Krazy Katz wrote:Venus would you like to trade sticky fruit tonight?
Sure I guess

~Venus
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3258 (isolation #661) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:30 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3255, BooneyToonzExpert wrote:
In post 3254, Venus and Mars wrote:Then what was the point of the n1 cops ?

To make Boon chuckle.
Imagine if sopmeone roleblocked you, It would have been chaos thought . It sounds so weird.

~Venus
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3294 (isolation #662) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:22 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3016, Titus wrote:
In post 3013, Krazy Katz wrote:We did get a choice between a barb and an elephant and Krazy chose elephant.

~Amrun
I can vouch for these being the choices.

@Nancy,

Why did you only answer the scum rationale? I'm town and you know it.
I am just catching up. All I do KNOW for 100% certain is we had an N1 1 shot cop and would die if claimed yesterday. We copped RCE, got a “no results”, We also received a sticky fruit. I would really like someone to explain to me how we got a no results on RCE and did Nom also receive sticky fruit? If so, how is she the only one to get any results?

I do believe Nom is convinced of her results. It would be hella stupid for her to be lying. If both of you are telling the truth, could it possibly point to some kind of redirector kind of role? In Labrynth, scum redirected my Shoshin jk to another player. @Nom, how can you be so certain that isn’t a possibility?

Titus’ reaction doesn’t read scummy to me but Nom definitely isn’t lying.

@Boon, is there some kind of BT role that could either falsify or switch results?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3296 (isolation #663) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:31 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3017, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 3012, Venus and Mars wrote:Honestly if you are scum, he is scum that is testing the water and unvoted in hopes you can be saved
If so Titus and scumteam would be manipulating associatives given her lynch is pretty sure today
If Boon claims that there’s no mechanical explanation that could skew Nom’s results, then I’ll vote there but first I want to no with absolute certainty, that isn’t a possibility.

I definitely believe Nom has a guilty, what I’m less sure on, is the mech component, considering this is a Boon game, so if there is no mech reason that Nom’s guilty isn’t 100% legit, I will vote Titus but if there is, we need to seriously look at that too.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3299 (isolation #664) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:37 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3018, nomnomnom wrote:This might be the worse scenario for scums.
Am I really this lucky?
I have a hard time believing it.
My luck is on point lately.
But why weren’t we? Why did we get a “no results” on RCE? If sticky fruit is only a role stop, not a roleblock, how did we get a no result on RCE?

I don’t know if scum correctly deduced we’d have an N1 NA or not but if they did, they would also logically have to have guessed that RCE would have been our most likely target.

So, I’m not voting anyone until I figure out why our RCE invest was apparently roleblocked. Unless RCE is literally either a ninja or a commuter, something isn’t adding up.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3300 (isolation #665) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:39 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3020, Michael Scott wrote:I'm glad we moved off Nom yesterday ^_^
Me as well but it’s bad that we mislynched the most powerful invest. :/. Do you think it’s possible that RCE blocked me?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3303 (isolation #666) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:45 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3022, Titus wrote:
In post 7, Titus wrote:Hey, I'm claiming post one
since my role can be negative utility
. I'm a handsy renegade. I can assign modifiers to items, not people. I request to keep the modifiers hidden at this time because that would help scum.
Bold added for Auro.
In post 3023, Michael Scott wrote:So keeping scummy modifiers hidden helps town but outing the towny modifiers is OK? :P c'mon
@Titus, why did you choose a very similar role to what RCE had last game? And I think you need to out everything about your role. I really want to believe my read on you is correct because I don’t want to be pocketed by scum!you or anyone. So, I first want Boon to rule out any mech reason for Nom’s result.

I also was wondering why you were sr obvtown chk but not RCE who was literally voteparked on my slot yesterday, similar to Alch in Post-Appocalypse, except that he was actually trying to get me mislynched.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3304 (isolation #667) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:47 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3026, nomnomnom wrote:I still am cackling over the fact that town now has disloyal sticky fruits hahaha
jesus christ I am really sorry for the scumteam
this level of game break is stellar

pedit: I'm fairly sure that the reason K/K's cop shot failed is because Titus gave her disloyal modifier to The Virus. Titus knew the targets because Vecna outed them yesterday. It would make sense to give the virus that modifier considering that scums SHOULD know with this many cop shots that there are cop shots in this game. Sticky fruits and making the virus disloyal is complete chaos.
But Vecna didn’t target US. Why did our invest fail then?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3305 (isolation #668) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:50 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3033, Michael Scott wrote:Disloyal virus means KK can't infect same alignment, right? I think the cop shot failed just because of the virus.

Pedit: lol ok :P
We only got the sticky fruit but no virus. So why did our invest fail?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3307 (isolation #669) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:53 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3039, nomnomnom wrote:We might have to wait for RCE to know if he received any item, perhaps it's related to this
In any case this turn of events makes me glad I did not out all my items :)
Yeah if he also received sticky fruit, that could also explain it. It really sucks though, I was really excited to get a hard result on him - one way or another.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3308 (isolation #670) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:55 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3043, davesaz wrote:I'm also a N1 suicidal cop (can't mention d1 or would die). Got a no result on my target. I'm gonna hold back on ID for a bit to see if conversation reveals why.
Did sore feet receive anything other than a sticky fruit?
I also got a sticky fruit.

Titus are you limited in how many items you can modify a night? How about number of items you can give?

Best move for town is to give all the SF to the same person so that other abilities are allowed to be targeted on everyone else. As it sits now most of us are untargetable by anything but kills, if the sticky fruit is the standard variety.

Someone apparently submitted N-split as a pick, and probably sticky fruit too. If town did this they were not being very smart at all. I'm betting it's scum. Unless Boon just showered us with fruit as a non-ability mechanic or something.
An “N-split”?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3309 (isolation #671) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:57 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3045, chkflip wrote:This game isn't balanced, so throw any mech plans you might have our of the window.

I'm not keeping this virus, nor am I passing it to KK.
Don’t they already have it? Didn’t Vecna claim he was infecting both of you?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3310 (isolation #672) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:00 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3050, GeorgeBailey wrote:
In post 3043, davesaz wrote:I'm also a N1 suicidal cop
Same, but I targeted Nom who got sticky fruited. So RIP to that.
This game is so whack and to think we were all so panicky about Vecna ‘s role. :lol:
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3311 (isolation #673) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:04 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3063, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 100, Boonskiies wrote:
  1. Is it possible your game has any of the following: cults, mid-game alignment changes, moderator lies that cannot be reasonably anticipated (for example, Godfather, Tailor, Miller, Ninja, and mechanics like that are generally fine. Telling someone they are a reflexive doctor when they're actually a PGO is not), secret win conditions, un-divulged non-randomness in player role/alignment generation, direct moderator influence during the game? (Yes/No)
    No. -
I will say that when I got to the Creating Sign Up thread phase, I should have retroactively changed this.

However, everything I feel is in the Boonskiies level of analyzing, and a mechanical puzzle that can always be figured out, like the majority of my games.
@Titus, you didn’t claim sticky fruit, correct? So you couldn’t have been rolestopped.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3313 (isolation #674) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:09 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3069, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 3039, nomnomnom wrote:We might have to wait for RCE to know if he received any item, perhaps it's related to this
In any case this turn of events makes me glad I did not out all my items :)
Got a sticky fruit. Also have a suicidal secret n1 cop shot. Targeted nom with no result. I don't think any of this is relevant but it makes my possible post restriction make sense. Well one of them anyway.
In post 3070, RCEnigma wrote:But besides that I assumed I was VT and
the secret cop shot was just a ruse
Why would you assume that?

It seems to me that Titus was the only cop shot not to receive a sticky fruit, that could account for Nom being the only one to get results and KK but why did KK get a no results on the same slot? I thought the virus only millerizes you, unless you got a VT thing like chk? @KK?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3314 (isolation #675) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:12 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3087, RCEnigma wrote:Oh we also need an investigative with more than 1 shot.
We did. :/
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3319 (isolation #676) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:16 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3090, Chronos wrote:I've received a sticky fruit last night as well.

My suspicion was backed up by a check which I believe in, so there it is

VOTE: Titus

Venus and Mars suddenly looks worse with the slip and titus potentially being scum here, I'll go back to it when I need to.

I've read TItus' defence and I don't get why she should live, she's basically claiming that she has town utility but she never really said if she's scum or not? Reads like she's brushing aside the aspect of her being red peeked and arguing "let me live cuz i have things that can help town" while not realising she's openly scum claiming , but merely arguing that she can turn out to be useful for us, even if she's scum, or that's the feeling I get anyway.
What “slip”? Is this the same thing that you persist on misinterpreting no matter how many times I keep explaining it?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3320 (isolation #677) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:17 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3093, BooneyToonzExpert wrote:
In post 3090, Chronos wrote: she never really said if she's scum or not?

Do you ever think scum!Titus or town!Titus would say she is scum?
Only a jester would say that obviously.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3323 (isolation #678) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:18 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3096, jjh927 wrote:I copped Chronos with no result

This game is fucking dumb and I'm going back to bed
@Chronus, did you also get a sticky fruit? Wild guess? :roll:
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3329 (isolation #679) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:21 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3118, nomnomnom wrote:We have to give sticky fruits to other people tonight right
that's what I mean
Who do you think we should send ours to?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3331 (isolation #680) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:22 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3121, jjh927 wrote:Yeah well I haven't been informed I may pass it along the following night
That’s weird.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3333 (isolation #681) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:24 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3128, davesaz wrote:
In post 3120, nomnomnom wrote:the night they receive the fruit.
Oh, maybe it's not a revert to mountainous thing then. Nobody gives their fruit, everyone's temporary ascetic goes away. If the fruit in this game matches the quoted.
Regarding the rest of the quoted post, IIRC I was just informed I received one with nothing stated about passing it on etc.
That’s really strange. Are you and jjh the only ones, who don’t have that as part in your role pm?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3335 (isolation #682) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:34 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3145, Krazy Katz wrote:so from a mech pov it is confusing how
1)I got a sticky fruit
2)I got a no result on titus
3)nom got a result on titus

How are sticky fruits resolving if I can still be roleblocked? Unless this game is bastard enough that sticky fruits don't do what they usually do. did nom get a sticky?

-K
Yes, that’s what I’m trying to figure out but I don’t recall her ever claiming to have received any sticky fruit but how that would get you a “no results”, I have no clue. Could the virus have possibly interfered with that in any way, you think?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3336 (isolation #683) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:35 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3152, Krazy Katz wrote:I don't think I'm high enough for this game tbh
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3341 (isolation #684) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:40 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3183, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 3172, jjh927 wrote:There's a delayed explosive modifier in this game that blows people up the following night
"autowin" btw
This game is getting more insane by the minute. :lol:
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3344 (isolation #685) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:44 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3185, Michael Scott wrote:Chk wants to infect outside you, his reasoning for that seems bad and it feels like he's hiding behind "game bastard meh" though.
Can you explain this please? Didn’t Vecna already infect both of them?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3348 (isolation #686) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:47 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3210, chkflip wrote:When I say my entire role, here's the fucking KICKER.

I'M A FUCKING SURVIVOR BY DAY X.
Holy fuck, I totally get why you’re pissed now.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3349 (isolation #687) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:48 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3213, Michael Scott wrote:So a full alignment change? Wow.
@Boon, how is that not bastard?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3350 (isolation #688) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:50 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3216, jjh927 wrote:
In post 3209, nomnomnom wrote:hahahaha
can we lynch titus now
We lynch Titus after massclaim
We’ve already fully claimed. Why do you think we should do a massclaim on D2?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3354 (isolation #689) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:54 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3229, nomnomnom wrote:if you want to get to lynching scums, lynch titus and we can analyse wagons and associations tomorrow
I rushed through my Boonus selections without even talking to Shiro. That’s the only reason I haven’t voted. Once Day ends, those picks are final.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3356 (isolation #690) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:58 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3238, Krazy Katz wrote:Im inclined to use my sticky fruit on venus and mars tonight
Does that mean we’ll get two of them? Why us btw? Does it stop us from being NK’d? If not it’s pretty much useless, since we now only have a day role.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3357 (isolation #691) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:59 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3240, Krazy Katz wrote:For lulz
In post 3241, Krazy Katz wrote:I also want to receive a sticky fruit

Who wants to trade?
Sure, I’m game. Let’s exchange valentines. :lol:
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3358 (isolation #692) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:02 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3243, BooneyToonzExpert wrote:I had to compulsively send sticky fruit to everyone on N1. On the night received, the SF rolestop all actions except for any killing actions. I still don't know what the barbs do.
Did you send sticky fruit to Titus? She never claimed to have received any, so I’m confused now. Why didn’t Titus claim sf and why was her slot the only one with a “no results” result?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3359 (isolation #693) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:03 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3244, nomnomnom wrote:Yet Titus did not receive one
how strange
Yeah it is. @Titus are you aesetic?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3360 (isolation #694) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:04 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3246, Michael Scott wrote:Did anyone else claim not to receive one? Or just didn't claim SF?
Titus never claimed to have received sf
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3361 (isolation #695) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:05 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3249, BooneyToonzExpert wrote:
In post 3248, Michael Scott wrote:If only town received it, then some people might be lying about having received it.
err body in da club gettin' fruit.

I don't discriminate based on alignments.
In post 3250, Krazy Katz wrote:Venus would you like to trade sticky fruit tonight?
This is Mars, sure. I bet my SF is superior to yours. Neener neener neener. :lol:
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3363 (isolation #696) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:08 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3251, nomnomnom wrote:it's very likely some people have lied about receiving fruit
I receive to believe that my astral luck got me to cop the only person that did not receive a fruit, so really something is wrong here.
In post 3252, nomnomnom wrote:refuse to believe*
What do you think could be wrong? Titus has to be asetic. That’s the only explanation that makes any sense as to why she didn’t receive the sticky fruit.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3364 (isolation #697) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:09 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3255, BooneyToonzExpert wrote:
In post 3254, Venus and Mars wrote:Then what was the point of the n1 cops ?

To make Boon chuckle.
I think Boon isn’t exactly a fan of cops. First, jd and now this.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3365 (isolation #698) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:10 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3260, The Fonz wrote:If Titus is ascetic, though, nom wouldn't have gotten a result.
Oh right, so how do you account for her not claiming to have received sticky fruit then?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3367 (isolation #699) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:13 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3264, davesaz wrote:
In post 3210, chkflip wrote:When I say my entire role, here's the fucking KICKER.

I'M A FUCKING SURVIVOR BY DAY X.
Oh, huh. If you die before that you stay town and win with town?
In post 3265, chkflip wrote:Yes.
Elsa won with town by playing protown. She was ironically town mvp in Overkill 1.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3369 (isolation #700) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:18 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3268, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 3262, Conspire wrote:I don’t think massclaim is a good idea. Also I’m for voting Titus since I don’t see why we shouldn’t trust our only result for the night.

I’ll wait for a VC though

~Esper
Don't like this. BTE compulsive sticky fruiting everyone night 1 means the result on Titus is unlikely. If someone has an idea how nom got said result or was directly involved in making that happen for sure needs to bring that info forward.
Why didn’t Titus receive sticky fruit? But Fonz is also correct that she couldn’t be ascetic if Nom has a guilty, so I’m really confused now. @Nom, how do you account for Titus not claiming sticky fruit? If BTE sent sf to everyone, then if Titus didn’t receive it then how could you get a cop guilty on her?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3370 (isolation #701) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:19 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3270, The Fonz wrote:Is it possible giving of other objects prevented receipt of the sticky fruit? IE we can only receive one per turn, and Titus' Barb prevented her getting fruit? Did anyone receive both Barb and fruit?
Only you. GB and Vecna received barbs, correct?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3374 (isolation #702) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:21 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3274, GeorgeBailey wrote:My barb "crumbled to dust" but I have 2 items apparently. I also didn't receive any sticky fruit that I'm aware of.
Interesting, so could account for Titus not reciving sticky fruit. Didn’t someone send her barbs last night?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3376 (isolation #703) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:24 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3277, Krazy Katz wrote:So barbs are anti-fruit? What is this game lol
Unhealthy cops game? :P

@Titus, did you receive any barbs last night and what did you do with them?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3378 (isolation #704) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:32 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3306, Titus wrote:@Nancy I have outed everything about my role.

I picked renegade because I wanted to show the protown uses of the role. If I made people compulsive loyal strongmen, eventually scum could only kill themselves.

I am a handsy renegade. I add modifiers to items. My choices are loyal, disloyal, ascetic, macho and healing (protection).

I didn't townread RCE either. Chkflip still had the weird Auro Chronos interactions at the start that RCE did not. I don't think chkflip is obvtown at all. We both know you can get temperamental when suspected. Yet chkflip pushed there anyway. What protown purpose is there when you're obvtown? So people may think he's town but I am not sure. I was hoping to engage him today but that ship has sailed I think.
Chk wouldn’t know that plus he towntold in numerous ways. Getting “tempermental” when suspected is NAI for me but I think I’ve clearly towntold multiple ways. You never really explained exactly what you meant by those so-called “weird interactions”. I didn’t see anything that stuck out at me at all.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3380 (isolation #705) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:34 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3315, Titus wrote:
In post 3311, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 3063, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 100, Boonskiies wrote:
  1. Is it possible your game has any of the following: cults, mid-game alignment changes, moderator lies that cannot be reasonably anticipated (for example, Godfather, Tailor, Miller, Ninja, and mechanics like that are generally fine. Telling someone they are a reflexive doctor when they're actually a PGO is not), secret win conditions, un-divulged non-randomness in player role/alignment generation, direct moderator influence during the game? (Yes/No)
    No. -
I will say that when I got to the Creating Sign Up thread phase, I should have retroactively changed this.

However, everything I feel is in the Boonskiies level of analyzing, and a mechanical puzzle that can always be figured out, like the majority of my games.
@Titus, you didn’t claim sticky fruit, correct? So you couldn’t have been rolestopped.
Correct. That's why I made the logical deduction. Nom is lying. I can't be certain why but with every other invest failing and me being town, it's the only logical conclusion.
Why would she lie? That would beyond hella stupid. Also, now that I’ve caught up, I figured out based on GB’s claim that it’s explained by the barb.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3386 (isolation #706) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:40 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3316, Krazy Katz wrote:
In post 3295, nomnomnom wrote:I received a fruit
there is no mechanic in BT or in this game that indicates my result has been falsified, or tempered with, so I just am voting my guilty
You say that when we also received a fruit, copped the same person, and got a no result

It can't be impossible for you to be redirected but not impossible for me to be roleblocked

But then again who cares when this game is like... Ridiculous lol

-K
When you received the virus, how did that impact your role? If you’ve already explained this sorry. This game is literally making my head hurt. So, my dilemma is I don’t think Nom is lying so unless you being infected would cause you to have a different result on a slot who didn’t receive sticky fruit. Anyone who received sticky fruit could not be invested but GB claimed barb but no sticky fruit, so the barb would explain everything but you reciving a different result than Nom.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3387 (isolation #707) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:43 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3317, nomnomnom wrote:Virus is what we speculated
there must be an explanation somewhere anyway
Yeah, that’s the only thing that makes any sense. I think GB’s mentioning he didn’t receive a sf, likely makes him town and I think anyone who would have investigated him, would likely have gotten an inno. - especially if Titus does flip scum.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3388 (isolation #708) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:46 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3318, Krazy Katz wrote:
In post 3310, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 3050, GeorgeBailey wrote:
In post 3043, davesaz wrote:I'm also a N1 suicidal cop
Same, but I targeted Nom who got sticky fruited. So RIP to that.
This game is so whack and to think we were all so panicky about Vecna ‘s role. :lol:
I mean we should absolutely lynch bte for not claiming that shit
I think BTE is probably town. If Titus had selected elephant over barb, Nom would have gotten a no results on her.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3389 (isolation #709) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:49 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3321, Titus wrote:
In post 3317, nomnomnom wrote:Virus is what we speculated
there must be an explanation somewhere anyway
VOTE: Nom

I was not an eligible target for the Virus. Vecna has no reason to lie on his infect targets. Even if he did, that would explain the guilty on me. I didn't get such a notice.
Do you seriously think Nom would be so stupid to fake a guilty on you, knowing that her flip would follow yours?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3390 (isolation #710) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:53 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3324, Titus wrote:
In post 3320, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 3093, BooneyToonzExpert wrote:
In post 3090, Chronos wrote: she never really said if she's scum or not?

Do you ever think scum!Titus or town!Titus would say she is scum?
Only a jester would say that obviously.
I am not scum. Such a question is a waste of time.
In post 3326, BooneyToonzExpert wrote:Did anyone besides Titus not get a sticky fruit?
GB, which is why I think he’s very likely town, because like Titus, he only received a barb.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3391 (isolation #711) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:55 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3327, Titus wrote:
In post 3322, nomnomnom wrote:?
k/k got hit by a virus and it's plausible it had something to do with the fact he got no result
No.
Night 1, you must target 2 players with a Virus, and your target will receive “You received a Virus.” They will be informed to pass the virus along the next night. All players affected by the Virus will come off as BooneyToon aligned aka scum-aligned. They will not be aware of this, only that they received the virus, and that it must be passed on the next night.
We are you regurgitating this? Everyone and their uncle now knows that Vecna wasn’t entirely truthful about his virus.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3392 (isolation #712) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:58 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3330, Titus wrote:
In post 3325, nomnomnom wrote:You are grasping at straws and any sort of explanation that gets you out of this.
But the truth of the matter is:
I have a guilty on you, and you die today.
No. It's been proven you're lying.
No it hasn’t and you ignoring both Krazy’s and chk’s posting about the virus, isn’t looking too townie to me. We’re not stupid. Since when does town!Titus willing ignore posts that factually contradict her?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3393 (isolation #713) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:59 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3334, Titus wrote:@Nom, You really think I give up when my survival secures a town win?

I can't both be ascetic and not ascetic. Unless you think Krazy is lying, your result is a confirmed lie.
You got a barb, as did GB. Mystery solved.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3394 (isolation #714) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:01 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3342, Titus wrote:
In post 3340, nomnomnom wrote:Except I have a guilty on you.
Sucks for you.
Why would Krazy lie?
Literally no one is even suggesting that.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3395 (isolation #715) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:06 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3347, nomnomnom wrote:hahaha
Titus slowly realizes that no explanation saves her, no millerizing barb, no BT mechanic, so she has to resort to "you're lying"
how sad, definitely not lucky from you I must say :]
I didn’t know what to think at first but her reaction doesn’t read townie to me.

VOTE: Titus

You had me thoroughly pocketed but thanks to Nom, I won’t have to look like a complete idiot this game.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3397 (isolation #716) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:16 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3396, davesaz wrote:I think Titus's role is a trap. It's probably a true claim but designed to trap town into not believing it can be scum.
I think we have a 1 out of 3 here in any case. At least one of Titus, KK, and nom are scum. Possibly two. If all 3 are town then the game is even more messed up than we thought.

Titus overstating a role's importance seems less likely to be genuine tbh.
It depends but I’m not reading conviction in that.

She requoted what Vecna had posted about his role, which both Krazy and chk debunked. Her insisting that Nom lying is the only possible explanation, also didn’t sit well with me. And I still have no clue as the wtf she was talking about wrt her Auro/Chrinus/chk scumteam thing. She never ever did actually explain that and while I’m currently null on RCE, her sr chk for pushing me over him, makes absolutely no sense. She backtracked on that a bit now but that’s neither here nor there.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3398 (isolation #717) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:20 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3396, davesaz wrote:I think Titus's role is a trap. It's probably a true claim but designed to trap town into not believing it can be scum.
I think we have a 1 out of 3 here in any case. At least one of Titus, KK, and nom are scum. Possibly two. If all 3 are town then the game is even more messed up than we thought.

Titus overstating a role's importance seems less likely to be genuine tbh.
If Titus is scum, wouldn’t scum!Krazy claim an inno over a no results? I’m not reading Titus’ reaction as townie, hence my vote.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3400 (isolation #718) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:26 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

@Boon, could we have an updated VC please?

How many votes are on Titus now?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3404 (isolation #719) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:35 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

You know what’s really insane, if Titus picking barb in the Boonus round, allowed the guilty to happen and I am the reason she was in that Boonus round. How seriously whacked is that?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3409 (isolation #720) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:45 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3401, Titus wrote:
In post 3391, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 3327, Titus wrote:
In post 3322, nomnomnom wrote:?
k/k got hit by a virus and it's plausible it had something to do with the fact he got no result
No.
Night 1, you must target 2 players with a Virus, and your target will receive “You received a Virus.” They will be informed to pass the virus along the next night. All players affected by the Virus will come off as BooneyToon aligned aka scum-aligned. They will not be aware of this, only that they received the virus, and that it must be passed on the next night.
We are you regurgitating this? Everyone and their uncle now knows that Vecna wasn’t entirely truthful about his virus.
Those words are Boon's not Vecna's.
In post 2900, Boonskiies wrote:
Day 2 has begun!

Vecna
has died! He was...

Spoiler:
ContestantWelcome,
Vecna
, you are
Sergtacos
An infamous player who played in Five Weeks in a Boon, the story of the Virus attacking Boonie from the inside, thus the town had to dive deep in Boonie to kill off all the Viruses, was quite a loud and fun player.

Abilities
:
• You are a
Symbiotic
. Night 1, you MUST target a player. If that player ever is targeted for a night kill, you will die in their place. This cannot be blocked.
• If your player is not of the same alignment as you, all investigative actions will fail. For Loyal/Disloyal modifier purposes, any actions targeting you will succeed if your Symbiote allows them too (If you target scum, and a Disloyal action targets you, it WILL succeed).
• Night 1, you must target 2 players with a
Virus
, and your target will receive “You received a Virus.” They will be informed to pass the virus along the next night. All players affected by the Virus will come off as
BooneyToon aligned
aka scum-aligned. They will not be aware of this, only that they received the virus, and that it must be passed on the next night.

Win condition:

You win when all threats to the
Contestants
have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Game thread is here. Confirm by replying to this PM with your role name.

Picks:

1: Sergtacos (inspired on game #4)
2: Symbiotic
3: Vengefull neighbour
Sorry, I stand corrected.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3411 (isolation #721) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:52 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3410, GeorgeBailey wrote:
In post 3408, davesaz wrote:Boon essentially admitted to the possibility of bastard elements. It's true that we don't know if what chk claimed is indeed that element or not.
I thought Bastard elements were clear when Krazy claimed Miller D1?
How is Miller a bastard role? but alignment changes are 100% bastard.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3563 (isolation #722) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:26 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3377, Titus wrote:
In post 3374, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 3274, GeorgeBailey wrote:My barb "crumbled to dust" but I have 2 items apparently. I also didn't receive any sticky fruit that I'm aware of.
Interesting, so could account for Titus not reciving sticky fruit. Didn’t someone send her barbs last night?
Fonz and I picked a barb in the event.

So barbs cancel sticky fruit.
Either GB’s post was the final nail in scum!Titus’ coffin or she told him to do it. But GB’s barb post looks too innocuous if it was pre-arranged, so not keen on voting here today.

I’m thinking it weird that Titus was hardpushing chk but trying to deflect from RCE, considering she was really hard working her hardpocket of me.

So, I’m null on RCE but Titus’ entire posting wrt to RCE could possibly imply associatives.

Then there was his scummy votepark on me D1 and now, suddenly he’s hard tr me? Why RCE?

@jjh, why did you want a massclaim yesterday?

@Chronus, your take on the votes on you?

You missed me @chk? :P

I am not really doing very well emotionally speaking and haven’t been on MS. DW, we are still the high poster despite that.

I don’t want to rush this day, I would prefer not to repeat D1 and mislynch.

~Mars
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3589 (isolation #723) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:10 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3564, Shiro wrote:I honestly think both RCE and George are scum here
I think you’re wrong on GB. His barb post burried her, so unless you think she put him up to that?

In post 3565, Shiro wrote:
In post 3563, Venus and Mars wrote:You missed me @chk?
Deep inside he is a tsundere
I actually had to look that up. :lol:
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3590 (isolation #724) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:12 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3570, Michael Scott wrote:I'm fine with an RCE lynch.
So what changed for you with that read from D1?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3591 (isolation #725) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:18 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3582, chkflip wrote:Just me and Katz, dave. We can't pass it on.
How could Vecna so completely misconstrue his role so badly? I seriously doubt anyone would have wanted to lynch him, had he not made it sound like he literally had the mafia equivalent of Corona.

In post 3583, Krazy Katz wrote:Several days into today, boon finally tells me I got a sticky fruit :P

Did you finally 'receive' mine mars?

-K
Yep. Boon initially informed me I had two but he later corrected that to one. Should we do the exchange again or
is it expired and it would work better if we we sent them to two other people? @Boon
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3592 (isolation #726) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:20 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3587, chkflip wrote:Mars was talking about things she couldn't talk about, but I will concede that this information is probably true. Then again tbh him saying "also" sort of implies someone else had already said as much.
In post 3588, chkflip wrote:she couldn't talk about on D1*
All N1 one shot invests were told this, which is why I totally believed BEF’s post wrt to mod instructions.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3593 (isolation #727) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:23 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3590, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 3570, Michael Scott wrote:I'm fine with an RCE lynch.
So what changed for you with that read from D1?
I’m leaning there but want to read his posting today. I’m still pissed I couldn’t get a hard result due to sf.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3618 (isolation #728) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:25 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3589, Venus and Mars wrote:I think you’re wrong on GB. His barb post burried her, so unless you think she put him up to that?
Titus was sinking doesn't really sound beyond her scum range. His vote after hearing the cop result and subsecuant unvote when she had a chance of not getting lynched was what convinced me Titus was 1000% scum and with GB. We can do rce first though if you feel more confident about it.

~Venus
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3635 (isolation #729) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:59 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

@chk

What? Chrono has been obvtown imo

~Venus
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3649 (isolation #730) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:13 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3636, chkflip wrote:So two of you opted for hydra partners that... aren't posting?

Aren't hydras fun? :lol:

Pedit: yeah yeah yeah and Titus was obvtown D1 too right?
I notoriously always town read Titus, that's why I always tell people not to trust my Titus read. Not the same.

~Venus
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3650 (isolation #731) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:15 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3643, Krazy Katz wrote:Also venus do you two know what the rooms do before you set them up?
Well Nancy sets them up but I think we do not.

~Venus
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3652 (isolation #732) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:11 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3651, Krazy Katz wrote:It's not clear from your rolecard?
Nope

~Venus
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3679 (isolation #733) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:02 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3672, chkflip wrote:You're not even on the wagon, bud.
Yea because Nancy also thinks he might be town.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3681 (isolation #734) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:06 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3680, chkflip wrote:Why haven't you voted tho?
Because Nancy thinks he might be town, we pondering to vote rce or him though. If it really matter for you that much

Vote:RCE

This is where we are till we settle on George.

~Venus
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3788 (isolation #735) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:21 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3618, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 3589, Venus and Mars wrote:I think you’re wrong on GB. His barb post burried her, so unless you think she put him up to that?
Titus was sinking doesn't really sound beyond her scum range.
His vote after hearing the cop result and subsecuant unvote when she had a chance of not getting lynched was what convinced me Titus was 1000% scum and with GB.
We can do rce first though if you feel more confident about it.

~Venus
@GB, any response to this?

I am really not confident at all or else I’d have already voted.

~Mars
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3791 (isolation #736) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:34 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3643, Krazy Katz wrote:Also venus do you two know what the rooms do before you set them up?
We know as much about it as we did in LNT.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3792 (isolation #737) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:40 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3646, The Fonz wrote:
In post 3601, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 3578, The Fonz wrote:Not feeling the Chronos vote nearly as much after reading the iso. Specifically I think arguing with Nancy is usually a town indicator.
Anything else you townread him for? Arguing with Nancy is a town indicator why exactly?
I find that arguing with Nancy without looking bad for it is pretty easy for scum.
In short, yes but I don't have time to elaborate.

I do feel that arguing with Nancy is a thing that really emotionally drains you, and puts you at risk because she OMGUSes hard and is usually generally town read. OTOH she seems pretty easy to pocket. So I think Scum are all else equal more likely to tread softly around her.
Not necessarily, especially since Titus townlocked me but I’m also leaning town on Dave and I really have trouble seeing a world where scum!Chronus calls a town!Dave wagon, a “witchhunt”. I think tr anyone for arguing with me shouldn’t be AI but based on that post, Chronus and Dave are likely either the same alignment or Chronus tr him. Only way, I see Chronus as being scum, is if she’s literally buddies with Dave, which I see as unlikely since I tl him.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3793 (isolation #738) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:44 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3656, BooneyToonzExpert wrote:
In post 3650, Venus and Mars wrote:
Well Nancy sets them up but I think we do not.

~Venus
I wonder if Nancy will ever give me a present?
We have until day’s end to decide. I actually chose you yesterday, then at the last minute changed it to Nom.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3794 (isolation #739) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:46 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3661, chkflip wrote:George is fucking lynchbait.

Why else does a flailing scum attach themselves so eagerly to an unvote? Are you seriously implying that she thought her only thread of hope was to bus a teammate?
I tend to agree. I think that scum!Titus would tell him not to make it that obvious. That’s what I would do anyway if I was her.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3795 (isolation #740) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:49 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3669, jjh927 wrote:Distancing often happens when scum are going down but you know what I'll vote RCE instead

VOTE: RCEnigma
GB unvoting Titus, doesn’t really look like scum distancing and he ruined Titus’ best chance with that barb post.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3796 (isolation #741) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:55 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3676, chkflip wrote:This isn't bussing. This isn't distancing.

This is panicked scum knowing what to latch on to.
In post 2954, Titus wrote:
In post 2953, nomnomnom wrote:Good reminder though, I guess.
I ain't moving though.
Well it's a good thing that I can still scumhunt around you.

What do you think of George unvoting me?
In post 2957, Titus wrote:
In post 2955, nomnomnom wrote:I ain't answering.
I'm going to keep my cards to myself, the rest of them anyway.
So you scumhunting is cards to hold now? It's not like I asked you about you claim?

Do you find it more likely town or scum motivated to unvote me here? Why?
In post 2974, Titus wrote:Engage me. I'll be free tmo. It's bed time here. Let's discuss reads.

After all, you think I am confscum. Wouldn't you want those nice juicy associatives?

Let's start with George.
In post 2984, Titus wrote:
In post 2983, chkflip wrote:Slow down on the wagon. Let people speak.
What do you think of George's unvote?
In post 3006, Titus wrote:
In post 3004, Venus and Mars wrote:

~Venus
Sush, just ignore nom and let's scumhunt.

Talk to me about George.
She was hardpushing GB here. Would she really do this to a buddy with a hard guilty on her? If she was thinking rationally, that would be suicide. However, based on HW, scum!Titus isn’t always the most rational of players.

But I think more likely, she was just grasping at straws to live one day longer.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3797 (isolation #742) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:57 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3681, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 3680, chkflip wrote:Why haven't you voted tho?
Because Nancy thinks he might be town, we pondering to vote rce or him though. If it really matter for you that much

Vote:RCE

This is where we are till we settle on George.

~Venus
I’m still not confident on this vote. How much time do we have left?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3798 (isolation #743) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:59 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3682, BooneyToonzExpert wrote:
JJH927
Conspire
davesaz
The Fonz
RCEnigma
sore feet

Is the pool of lynches today based on the D1 and D2 wagons. RCE is in this list but JJ, dave or fonzie should be considered before voting RCE.

VOTE: JJH927

I have spoken.
Why Dave? I really don’t understand all of the sr on him.

Also, why is Fonz scum or at least higher scum equity than RCE?

But I trust your read, so for now.

UNVOTE:
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3799 (isolation #744) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:02 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3686, BooneyToonzExpert wrote:
In post 3684, Conspire wrote: The fruits were such a negative utility it would've been better to lynch you D1 in retrospect :/ did you ever think about that?

~Esper
Me being lynched on D1 would not have stopped the fruit, I'll leave it at that for now.
In post 3687, BooneyToonzExpert wrote:Even me being Nked on N1 would not have stopped it.
But you’re the one who sent it but I’ll trust you on that.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3802 (isolation #745) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:09 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3700, jjh927 wrote:Yeah I'll give pretty good odds of scum!BTE trying to set up a counterwagon to protect scum!RCE

GB is town now
In post 3715, davesaz wrote:Speaking of V&M why haven't we been asking about how they're making bonus game picks? More so, why haven't they been bringing it up themselves?
I thought that was a central part of Nancy's reason she couldn't be scum.
I’ve been selecting both tr and players who I think would navigate Boonus rounds the best. Shiro and me are trying to determine that now, whether or not that should be the only criteria for those picks.

I obviously don’t want to out my picks by putting a target on any of their heads and I won’t.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3803 (isolation #746) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:11 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3716, Krazy Katz wrote:I think nancy thought her boonus rooms would be much more obviously protown than they actually are; not sure if boon basically lies to scum about what their role does?

-K
Well, considering I picked Titus N1, apparently not. :/
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3804 (isolation #747) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:12 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3803, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 3716, Krazy Katz wrote:I think nancy thought her boonus rooms would be much more obviously protown than they actually are; not sure if boon basically lies to scum about what their role does?

-K
Well, considering I picked Titus D1, apparently not. :/
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3805 (isolation #748) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:13 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3719, davesaz wrote:

-K
Does it matter that much what the effects are? Influencing who are in the rooms benefits one team over the other regardless of the room's effect.
I have been doing my best to consistently choose my strongest tr and I’m solid on two picks and trying to decide the 3rd.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3808 (isolation #749) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:17 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3721, The Fonz wrote:Also, since I'm turning in in a moment, I'd like George to explain whether he tried to pass his Barb, and why he took the decision he did.

Nancy's play just kinda reminds me of Titus', the vague promise of overpowered role actions at some point in the future.
No it doesn’t, considering we had almost literally the same role in LNT and chk understood my not “obvtown but not today” post. I haven’t said too much about it because it was obviously based on my N1 one shot invest. At the time, I obviously had no clue that over half the freaking game had the exact same role. :lol:
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3810 (isolation #750) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:23 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

Spoiler:
In post 3724, sore feet wrote:
JJH927
Conspire
davesaz
The Fonz
RCEnigma
sore feet

Is the pool of lynches today based on the D1 and D2 wagons. RCE is in this list but JJ, dave or fonzie should be considered before voting RCE.

I have spoken.
this list of names appears to be exactly the alive players who weren't on the titus wagon
am i right that this is what you've taken, or is there more depth to your thinking?
if yes, do you really believe in that?
In post 3695, The Fonz wrote:Guys, read sore feet. Where's the solve motive there? I can live with RCE or George wagon. Both are squarely within the PoE. But c'mon this hydra is gliding through the game, with no apparent effort to help town.
i dont believe you've read me in anything like the level of detail you profess to have. this applies to MS far more than me.
why does the logic you give for townreading chronos, not also apply to me?
or have you just not read that part of the game?
In post 3696, GeorgeBailey wrote:XToxm's earlier posts were pretty Townie though.
i've finally seen town in george - here fonz offers him a counterwagon to himself and he swats it away when he has no need to. i consider this pretty unlikely to come from newb!scum
In post 3700, jjh927 wrote:Yeah I'll give pretty good odds of scum!BTE trying to set up a counterwagon to protect scum!RCE
please resist the temptation to dive into the pre-flip associative rabbit hole
In post 3704, davesaz wrote:How does Titus posting like that clear George? You seem to be assuming she actually wanted to, and more importantly expected to be able to deflect the lynch at that point. Why aren't you considering the possibility that Titus tried to spew a partner town by creating associations that "scum wouldn't want to make". I think she's trying to remove attention from the unvote precisely by bringing attention to it.
titus knew she was going down, i have little to no interest in her behavior post guilty, its scum wifom
correct move is not to drink
look at her earlier interactions - for example, she looked like she was pocketing VM d1, weak town indication
In post 3706, Krazy Katz wrote:This is a scummy page so far
dw i'll
fix that
scum it up some more
In post 3709, Krazy Katz wrote:Beyond that I wouldn't say X is obviously beyond his scumrange but he hasn't particularly pinged me
i probably exceeded my scumrange on d1, but i wouldnt expect anyone other than myself to pick up on it. i got wooper to give a read on me before i told him our role and he said nulltown.
i do feel like im not projecting town well since, my interest has waned somewhat.
In post 3711, Krazy Katz wrote:X is like... A generally hard read for me
:]
In post 3712, Krazy Katz wrote:X starting off by pushing nancy isn't totally dissimilar to his play in tm but his back off and move to consp and unvote before the switch up is +townie
you need to read my tm game before drawing parallels with it. my play here and there is worlds apart. i shitparked rc d1 and made almost exclusively off topic posts as a strategy because i didnt want to play with him.
i also exceeded my entire post count for that game on d1 here.
In post 3713, Krazy Katz wrote:Idk still not a slot I want to lynch rn
keep this up and you'll pocket me eventually ;)
not even jking
In post 3714, The Fonz wrote:See thing is I don't think any of my day one town reads are any less townish, and Dave and Chronos over the course of the day have kinda moved out of my "Would lynch" pile. RN it's basically RCE, George, SF in the POE.
you arent casting your net nearly wide enough if this is your poe. im expecting 5 non town, given boon's modding track record.
assume one of these flips town rn and day continues. where would you look next to expand?
In post 3715, davesaz wrote:Speaking of V&M why haven't we been asking about how they're making bonus game picks? More so, why haven't they been bringing it up themselves?
support; boonus rooms were under utilised in LNT and we managed to slip through two powers under towns noses that never made it to jingles mech compile.

i dont have any good reason to tr rce. his flip on VM doesnt look natural. solid wagon option tbh. (if we're not massclaiming which i still think is towns best play today). i think he's siteflaking, so maybe we'll get another new head for that slot soon.

lowkey disappointed that fonz's attempt to wagon me has yielded 0 additional votes

What is your opinion on both Dave’s and Fonz’s post wrt my role? Both were tr me D1 and 2 but I haven’t selected either one of them so far.

Probably irrelevant but I found that interesting, regardless.

I like that your slot has mentioned nothing so far about it.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3811 (isolation #751) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:26 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3727, sore feet wrote:i have no idea why MS is a universal tr here
hes been hopping on every wagon like all game its actually pretty scummy

p-ed
thank you chk <3
you're my only really solid tr so that would be fun
3631. KK thinks that Titus spewed him town in the Boonus room.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3812 (isolation #752) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:28 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3728, Conspire wrote:
In post 3720, The Fonz wrote:
In post 3718, Krazy Katz wrote:also doesn't titus lowkey spew shiro town?
+1

I'm gonna have to ask you to explain this one, chief.
In post 3722, Krazy Katz wrote:The cookie interaction did not feel s/s
What is this?

Also agree with jjh that BTE’s list doesn’t seem like actual scumhunting. Just listing the people who didn’t vote scum without looking at any context isn’t great.

~Esper
I wasn’t totally thrilled with his “reward” post. Another slot I like for not mentioning BRs.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3813 (isolation #753) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:33 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3735, chkflip wrote:Reads change, bud. And rn I at least like what BEF is trying to do more than what anybody else is trying to do. Also people are ignoring me about Chronos, so, I'm not gonna make a D1 fuss about things anymore. It's not worth my time.
Is your Chronus sr based off of Titus’ wifom? Because if Titus could antispew one of her buddies via rule of the 3, then why couldn’t scum!Titus just happen to pick 3 townies in order to fuck with us? Right?

Plus Shiro is insistent that she’s town and I also tl them but obviously not as strong as Shiro.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3815 (isolation #754) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:36 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3740, Xtoxm wrote:
In post 3738, davesaz wrote:
In post 3735, chkflip wrote:what BEF is trying to do
Don't think BEF is listed in the player list. Who is this you're referring to?
BTE = BEF
sore feet = xtoxm + wooper
krazy katz = krazy + amrun
MS = auro + volxen
conspire = we think espeonage or taly? + ??

hope this helps
I thought Conspire was espeonqge + DDL?

Possibly due to cute gifs but I dunno, doesn’t really sound like Taly?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3816 (isolation #755) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:38 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3741, Krazy Katz wrote:
In post 344, Titus wrote:
In post 324, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 310, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 307, Krazy Katz wrote:Yeah we understand Nancy, have you talked with Shiro to carry for a while?

-K
Yeah, he promised he would but that’s on Shiro time . . . so . . .
I will it is just day 1 are never my strong point.
Cookie please?
In post 873, Titus wrote:See, get Shiro. Thread is in Greek.

@Auro, Nancy Shiro and I go way back. Like years.

@Shiro, I need a cookie.
In post 877, Titus wrote:
In post 874, Auro wrote:@Titus: Do you think their townread of you for that post is legitimate, then?
I think so. I wouldn't lock town them but they're one of my strongest TRs. They tend to know how I think. The biggest concern is Shiro's lack of cookie posting. I hard town Nancy, lean town Shiro.
In post 989, Titus wrote:
In post 885, Chronos wrote:
In post 877, Titus wrote:
In post 874, Auro wrote:@Titus: Do you think their townread of you for that post is legitimate, then?
I think so. I wouldn't lock town them but they're one of my strongest TRs. They tend to know how I think.
The biggest concern is Shiro's lack of cookie posting
. I hard town Nancy, lean town Shiro.
Is Shiro known to low post as scum or what does -bolded- mean?
Basically even when Shiro low posts, I expect a Cookie gif. It goes back to our cookie hydra.
This feels like Titus pocketing Shiro tbh

-K
She did the exact thing to him in HW ftr, remember that Shiro?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3817 (isolation #756) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:39 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3743, Krazy Katz wrote:conspire definitely does not include taly
My alt reading has improved. :)
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3820 (isolation #757) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:46 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3748, Krazy Katz wrote:Titus might spew chronos town too
I initially sl her for her continued pushing of that TMI thing but in light of Titis’ flip. I find it hard to believe she’d have made that post as scum.
In post 3749, Krazy Katz wrote:Hmm should we be lynching inside jjh and dave today
Why Dave? Although I’m not crazy about his sudden out of the blue suspicions wrt to our role but Fonz’s take on it probably looks worse but I’m probably just being slightly paranoid. It’s just as both of their suspicions wrt to it, seemed to have come out of nowhere. It just really doesn’t make a lot of sense to me. Why suddenly on D3, from two slots who claimed to tl us on D1.

Can you also explain jjh, because I’m having trouble reading that slot? Thanks.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3821 (isolation #758) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:50 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3755, Krazy Katz wrote:Titus's reaction to nom's guilty might suggest bte/titus not same pt, if bte is not town I'd expect traitor/3p rather than groupscum

-K
What does Titus’ reaction to nom’s guilty have to do with bte but I think BEF isn’t playing much differently here than in TBoNTB.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3822 (isolation #759) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:50 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3756, davesaz wrote:
In post 3746, sore feet wrote:another reason to mc and get the ball rolling on a mech solve
No, you don't MC until
after
a bunch of actions. MC prematurely allows scum to prepare answers that they shouldn't have, or sidestep actions. And I wouldn't put the chances high of having even a single vanilla player. There may be significant gates like non-consecutive, even/odd, or blockers like the sticky fruit, but I'd bet every single one of us has some form of action.
MC?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3824 (isolation #760) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:53 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3764, davesaz wrote:
In post 3755, Krazy Katz wrote:Titus's reaction to nom's guilty might suggest bte/titus not same pt, if bte is not town I'd expect traitor/3p rather than groupscum

-K
This is the kind of dense writing thing that causes me in trouble in my technical writing sometimes in RL.
I'll break it down to see if my interpretation is right.

If Titus and BTE were groupscum together, Titus should know that a SF is coming, and therefore be better prepared to handle a guilty by saying right up front "nuh huh, SF so you're lying". Since Titus didn't seem to be prepared to handle the guilty with a SF argument, she presumably didn't know that there was SF, therefore BTE can't be groupscum.

There is an inherent assumption here, that BTE is telling the truth that SF go to everyone. We're also making an assumption that barbs crumbling mean that SF is disabled, where in fact the people saying that may never have been targeted with a SF at all.

I think I agree that the interaction points to BTE town or 3p more than scum, and you did say suggest, so I think it boils down to the same conclusion.
Right, BTE doesn’t make sense as a Titus’ buddy unless Boon forbid him discussing that in a scum PT as well but unlikely.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3825 (isolation #761) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:58 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3790, Krazy Katz wrote:
In post 3788, Venus and Mars wrote:I am really not confident at all or else I’d have already voted.
this is probably the most concerning post from Nancy so far :P

Still think Titus spewed Shiro town though so not pushing it

-K
:lol:

My not being confident on who to vote is actually more often than not, town indicative for me.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3826 (isolation #762) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:02 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3806, chkflip wrote:HOW DARE YOU NOT CHOOSE ME
In post 3807, Krazy Katz wrote:I mean you claimed 3p
That and you claimed to have given up.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3827 (isolation #763) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:05 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3814, davesaz wrote:
In post 3802, Venus and Mars wrote:

GB is town now
I thought that was a central part of Nancy's reason she couldn't be scum.
I’ve been selecting both tr and players who I think would navigate Boonus rounds the best. Shiro and me are trying to determine that now, whether or not that should be the only criteria for those picks.

I obviously don’t want to out my picks by putting a target on any of their heads and I won’t.
What I'm missing is the description during D2 of who you picked for N1, and today for who you picked for N2.
I agree that saying who you'll pick in advance isn't the best.
The obvious problem with that, is scum might possibly rightly or wrongly come to the conclusion that I might make the same picks or if not, probably will in the future. I don’t see how anything protown can be gained by my revealing this.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3829 (isolation #764) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:08 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3818, davesaz wrote:I also want to make it clear that I'm not angling to get picked here. Especially with how much stuff appears to be bastardized this game.
If selected I'll do my best, and if not selected I'll just do my thing.
If I reveal my picks, it could potentially get them NK’d, so I obviously don’t want to risk that. I did out two of my picks: Titus D1 and Nom D2, since there’s obviously no reason anymore not to.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3832 (isolation #765) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:09 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3819, jjh927 wrote:
In post 3805, Venus and Mars wrote:I have been doing my best to consistently choose my strongest tr and I’m solid on two picks and trying to decide the 3rd.
Can you maybe just gimme an opportunity to get a third item so I can do something
Can you elaborate on this? I’m also not convinced on you being town.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3834 (isolation #766) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:12 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3823, davesaz wrote:
In post 3820, Venus and Mars wrote:Although I’m not crazy about his sudden out of the blue suspicions wrt to our role
Not everything that gets commented on is a suspicion. You do tend to take everything that way to the point that it's totally NAI though so I guess I shouldn't be surprised... :cool:

Pedit: MC = massclaim
Okay thanks. It just seemed to come out of the blue but I still liked your take on it better than Fonz’s, because I obviously thought the N1 invest thing would confitown us. I definitely did on D1 anyway.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3837 (isolation #767) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:13 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3831, Michael Scott wrote:Nancy, I outed the N2 room already in thread
Link or quote?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3838 (isolation #768) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:14 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3837, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 3831, Michael Scott wrote:Nancy, I outed the N2 room already in thread
Link or quote?
Titus mentioned Fonz as being in one of the rooms N1 but I did not pick him.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3840 (isolation #769) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:16 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3835, Michael Scott wrote:Why isn't RCEnigma getting replaced yet?
In post 3836, chkflip wrote:Far as I can tell he hasn't even been prodded yet.

I already poked Boon about it.
That would be the 4th replacement for that slot in that case, the first one TSE, obviously being involuntary.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3842 (isolation #770) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:18 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3839, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 3639, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 3637, chkflip wrote:Nobody claiming to have been in a second "fun house" thing is... strange. Is that another weird 1-shot thing?
No, there was a second "fun house". Katz, Nom and I were in it.
Here.
Oh, well. I think you guys are probably town and I was like 97% Nom was after that guilty.

@Dave, does that help you?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3844 (isolation #771) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:27 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3377, Titus wrote:
In post 3374, Venus and Mars wrote:
Fonz and I picked a barb in the event.

So barbs cancel sticky fruit.
@Fonz , can you quote or link the post where you claimed this, because I couldn’t find it? Thanks.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3848 (isolation #772) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:34 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3845, Michael Scott wrote:He's not claiming to be in a room
So what do you make of 3377 then?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3853 (isolation #773) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:37 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3847, Michael Scott wrote:Venus: Didn't someone send her barbs last night?
Titus: Fonz, and I picked a barb
in the event

The Fonz part was a reply to your asking about someone sending her a barb.
The phrasing sounded awkward but it looks like there really is just one room, so I probably just misunderstood.

Oh okay, then maybe this is different than LNT where all of picks were in different rooms.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3855 (isolation #774) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:39 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3854, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 3850, jjh927 wrote:I need to reread the game if I'm coming back to that

Idk, I'm not sure I'm on to something at all there or maybe I just don't want to reread the game and it's affecting my decision making
More like just EoD1, or even just vote counts to see what I was influencing towards/against, then D2 isn't even long. :neutral:
jjh927 wrote:Like, my subtle influencing comment is more that I feel like I'm especially compromising where you are also willing to compromise, if that makes sense
Yeah but how many slots do we even conflict upon? GeorgeBailey? Pretty weird accusation then, no?
@jjh, why did you ask for a massclaim on D2?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3863 (isolation #775) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:44 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3861, jjh927 wrote:
In post 3859, davesaz wrote:Nothing keeping you from clarifying the reason you want one.
Has anything millerized you?
Not to my knowledge. People can just take me on good faith unless we actually do massclaim that it is a good thing if I get a third item, especially before the night phase
That’s quite a lot of faith you’re asking for, without really explaining any of it?

My tl on Fonz has decreased slightly due to the out of the blue Titus’ comparison.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3864 (isolation #776) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:44 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3862, chkflip wrote:
In post 6, Boonskiies wrote:
INTROUDUCING:
and
Uhhh
What is the significance of this?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3872 (isolation #777) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:13 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3870, BooneyToonzExpert wrote:
In post 3724, sore feet wrote:
JJH927
Conspire
davesaz
The Fonz
RCEnigma
sore feet

I have spoken.
this list of names appears to be exactly the alive players who weren't on the titus wagon
am i right that this is what you've taken, or is there more depth to your thinking?
if yes, do you really believe in that?
This is people not on the Titus, also are included those not on Titus
or
KA wagons.
Who weren’t on either or only on Titus, which is probably more relevant, because scum tries to avoid being on a town lynch if they can help it but assuming there’s at least 3 scum, wouldn’t at least one of them have bussed, especially with a hard guilty?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3899 (isolation #778) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:08 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3873, BrightEyedFish wrote:I'd say there is probably scum both on and off the wagon. Titus tried to self hammer which makes me think there is also scum off the wagon.
Also possibly offline.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3901 (isolation #779) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:14 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3875, The Fonz wrote:
In post 3863, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 3859, davesaz wrote:Nothing keeping you from clarifying the reason you want one.
Not to my knowledge. People can just take me on good faith unless we actually do massclaim that it is a good thing if I get a third item, especially before the night phase
That’s quite a lot of faith you’re asking for, without really explaining any of it?

My tl on Fonz has decreased slightly due to the out of the blue Titus’ comparison.

Nancy OMGUSing, fucking shocker.
I’ve got a super awesome fucking shocker for you Bruh. Scum!FL was literally deathtunnelling me for pages in Post-appocaliypse, all of the while of course insisting that he was obvtown,
since he’d 100% be hardpocketting me if he were actually scum
. Really super cool, wayy awesome moral of the story: FUCKING SHOCKER! Sometimes OMGUSes are actually NOT WRONG, so put that in your pipe and make damn sure to inhale.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3902 (isolation #780) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:31 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3863, Venus and Mars wrote:My tl on Fonz has decreased slightly due to the out of the blue Titus’ comparison.
In post 3886, sore feet wrote: his weak ass push on me has obliterated my tl
resisting urge to omgus
I expect you’ll likely get similar treatment that I did, because according to the gospel of the Fonz, scum is only likely to be pocketting me here, hardly even a minuscule chance, they’d be out of the blue suspiciously shading me for no damn good reason whatsoever. :roll:

@Fonz, feel free to discredit me all you like, it isn’t helping improve my read on you, just so you know.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3908 (isolation #781) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:54 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3903, chkflip wrote:Fonz is town af stop crying.

Again, I ask: what the fuck is Michael Scott doing?
I found that post, both the timing and the content odd.

Well, he was scum in CoC1 and he played very differently than he is here, more strategic but
I really need to here Krazy Kat explain how Titus spewed him town in the Boonus round.

I’m also wondering if scum!him would seriously risk pissing me off with the whole fake dayvig thing. His also really doesn’t look like a Titus buddy to me. \_0_/

This may not be relevant but when I scum hydra’d with Titus in MfD, she hardpushed the slot - in that case, DDL - who was harushing our buddy Pine.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3911 (isolation #782) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:59 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3908, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 3903, chkflip wrote:Fonz is town af stop crying.

Again, I ask: what the fuck is Michael Scott doing?
I found that post, both the timing and the content odd.

Well, he was scum in CoC1 and he played very differently than he is here, more strategic but
I really need to here Krazy Kat explain how Titus spewed him town in the Boonus round.

I’m also wondering if scum!him would seriously risk pissing me off with the whole fake dayvig thing. His also really doesn’t look like a Titus buddy to me. \_0_/

This may not be relevant but when I scum hydra’d with Titus in MfD, she hardpushed the slot - in that case, DDL - who was Hard Pushing our buddy Pine.
So, I don’t think this is how scum!Titus treats a buddy, based on 3 scumgames I’ve seen from her.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3915 (isolation #783) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:03 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3910, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 3908, Venus and Mars wrote:I found that post, both the timing and the content odd.
Which post are you talking about?
In post 3721, The Fonz wrote:
Nancy's play just kinda reminds me of Titus', the vague promise of overpowered role actions at some point in the future.
That one. Whatever his alignment, that post WAS weird and I didn’t like his oh “Nancy OMGUSsing Shocker” reaction to that. Especially since he never bothered to explain or further comment on the post, I found suspicious.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3918 (isolation #784) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:09 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3913, chkflip wrote:With all the sincerity of my heart, Mars, I don't give a shit about your interpretation of what Titus' scum range could maybe possibly be. That isn't going to solve this game. You had her as obvlockomgtown D1 so your opinion on the matter is fucking moot.
I’m referring to actual FACTS here, not OPINION. Her interaction with MS, is significantly different than how she treated her buddy(ies) in any of those 3 scumgames of hers - especially on D1 and remember - I’m talking about BEFORE the guilty here, where she had no reason to think she was going down anytime soon.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3920 (isolation #785) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:12 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3916, The Fonz wrote:
In post 3901, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 3875, The Fonz wrote:
In post 3863, Venus and Mars wrote:

Nancy OMGUSing, fucking shocker.
I’ve got a super awesome fucking shocker for you Bruh. Scum!FL was literally deathtunnelling me for pages in Post-appocaliypse, all of the while of course insisting that he was obvtown,
since he’d 100% be hardpocketting me if he were actually scum
. Really super cool, wayy awesome moral of the story: FUCKING SHOCKER! Sometimes OMGUSes are actually NOT WRONG, so put that in your pipe and make damn sure to inhale.
Blind squirrel. Nut.

Again, I'm not even casing you yet. I don't want to lynch you today. You massively overreacted to me, correctly, pointing out that you and Titus both fronted hard about how super powerful and town your roles are.
There's obvious motive to do that.

It's very hard to sort people if the mildest voiced consideration you
might possibly /I] be scum is met with this kind of response.

Also I'm town as hell and if you can't see that you're the WOAT. :P
Yeah, there definitely is. If you guess right, you get a cookie.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3927 (isolation #786) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:21 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 340, Titus wrote:
In post 312, Venus and Mars wrote:So far, I like KK, Auro and Nom.

~M
I seriously do not get the Auro love. I think Auro Chronos and chkflip has the foundations of being a strong team.
In post 1580, Titus wrote:
In post 1498, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1483, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 1479, RCEnigma wrote:Howdy partners. I've arbitrarily decide Michael Scott is town VOTE: BTE
I think he is too, what does that have to do with BTE?
That's where MS is voting and I trust him undoubtedly.
I still have never gotten an answer as to why MS is so trusted.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3929 (isolation #787) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:25 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3921, chkflip wrote:
In post 3918, Venus and Mars wrote:I’m referring to actual FACTS here, not OPINION. Her interaction with MS, is significantly different than how she treated her buddy(ies) in any of those 3 scumgames of hers - especially on D1 and remember - I’m talking about BEFORE the guilty here, where she had no reason to think she was going down anytime soon.
And you don't think she has the wherewithal to know what your interpretation of those three games would be in order to fuck that up later? Really?
Sure it’s obviously possible but in MfD for example. DDL was the main slot pushing Pine and she never actually defended Pine but she hardpushed DDL in that. If Conspire=DDL, he can confirm this. Pine was obvscum and 90% of the playerlist sr him.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3932 (isolation #788) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:28 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3928, Michael Scott wrote:It's like she was annoyed I was being townread so easily :P
My point is it would be very much a departure for scum!Titus to treat you like that as a buddy but considering you were wrong about KA, why are you not more cautious about RCE?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3934 (isolation #789) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:31 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3930, Michael Scott wrote:I guess you could make the argument that as a partner who sees that I'm being widely townread it's a nice opportunity to try and posture or distance without it really translating into anything.
Like I said, it’s possible but not what I’m used to seeing from scum!Titus. I really want to know what Krazy was talking about in the Boonus round.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3936 (isolation #790) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:34 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3933, Michael Scott wrote:I'm not calling for his immediate lynch. I think getting anyone to close to lynch range kickstarts activity in a lull game.
You've seen my reads change a lot after pushing people to L-1, no?
Do you really think scum!RCE tries to drive a mislynch on me while calling Titus, “probably town”? He’d obviously have to know, once we’re both flipped, his game is done, no?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3940 (isolation #791) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:40 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3935, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 3914, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 3908, Venus and Mars wrote:I really need to here Krazy Kat explain how Titus spewed him town in the Boonus round.
The Boonus prize wasn't announced. It was a game of Rock-Paper-Scissors where each of us would submit an action privately, and losers wouldn't get a prize. We realized that two of us could win meaning one of us lose. Titus then started going on about how she doesn't trust me and how I would "change my action" privately (even though that would be obvious the next day), and then that my slot could be "tested" by having me be the loser.
This is what Krazy is referring to.
Yeah, that totally fits with everything I’ve been saying. And add to that, this was PRE-guilty, so I’d be more suspicious of who she was distancing from POST-guilty.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3942 (isolation #792) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:44 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3938, Michael Scott wrote:@Chk: How about you reverse that and show me RCE's case on me? He engaged with me about a lot of things, while also stating a constant suspicion of me. Yet, there's no reasoning.
And now when
you
start pushing me, he drops in a vote? :P

@Venus:
You were calling Titus strong town IIRC; nothing to lose by also establishing a townread there.
And yeah, a push on you doesn't result in anything except probably a few pages of arguments and maybe people just calling it TvT (lol) as I said before. I maintain that antagonizing you isn't a town indicator. It's low-risk busywork.
I don’t recall anyone saying that me and RCE were TvT, that was me and chk. But you told me to trust you on RCE town D1 and now you’re telling me pretty much the opposite on D3. I know your RCE read changed on D2 but I’m still not sure why.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3944 (isolation #793) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:49 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3941, Chronos wrote:
In post 3718, Krazy Katz wrote:also doesn't titus lowkey spew shiro town?
I’ve already went over this and I agree, it’s very likely VM is town.
What are your reads on Michael Scott, RCE and Fonz and anyone else you can think of?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3947 (isolation #794) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:57 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3943, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 3942, Venus and Mars wrote:I don’t recall anyone saying that me and RCE were TvT, that was me and chk. But you told me to trust you on RCE town D1 and now you’re telling me pretty much the opposite on D3. I know your RCE read changed on D2 but I’m still not sure why.
I'm saying that that would be my expectation on pushing you, even if it doesn't actually happen.
RCE and I were in two games in parallel, this one and the Korina is a Cultist one. He was the sole cult member there out of 10 people.
Others cased him, and I thought he was obviously town (and townread him here too), turns out I was wrong :P And then re-reading his engagement with me this game struck me as hella weird. I don't have any great scumcase on him, but I do want him to get to lynch range.
So your read on him changed based on that other game?

I have a paranoid tin foil theory that it’s in scum’s best interest to try to get me mislynched > NKing our slot, because they want to avoid obvtowning the Boonus round players and that would create a lot less suspicion, if they could acheive it. I don’t know what to think about Fonz rn. Is he seriously suspicious of me based on my role and so-called “over-reaction” or is he scum who is pissed he can’t get me mislynched? I honestly can’t tell. I felt pretty sure he was town but I’m no longer confident on that.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3949 (isolation #795) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:02 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3945, Chronos wrote:
In post 3792, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 3646, The Fonz wrote:
In post 3601, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 3578, The Fonz wrote:Not feeling the Chronos vote nearly as much after reading the iso. Specifically I think arguing with Nancy is usually a town indicator.
Anything else you townread him for? Arguing with Nancy is a town indicator why exactly?
I find that arguing with Nancy without looking bad for it is pretty easy for scum.
In short, yes but I don't have time to elaborate.

I do feel that arguing with Nancy is a thing that really emotionally drains you, and puts you at risk because she OMGUSes hard and is usually generally town read. OTOH she seems pretty easy to pocket. So I think Scum are all else equal more likely to tread softly around her.
Not necessarily, especially since Titus townlocked me but I’m also leaning town on Dave and I really have trouble seeing a world where scum!Chronus calls a town!Dave wagon, a “witchhunt”. I think tr anyone for arguing with me shouldn’t be AI but based on that post, Chronus and Dave are likely either the same alignment or Chronus tr him. Only way, I see Chronus as being scum, is if she’s literally buddies with Dave, which I see as unlikely since I tl him.
I have no idea what this is saying but we both town lean Dave and I think you got spewed by Titus. Do you think that there’s any malicious attacks coming from scum on Dave?
I don’t know but I know a lot of people had him in their POE and I don’t understand that at all. My tr on Dave keeps growing. I also like how he responded to my light push. He wasn’t remotely defensive or tried to discredit me in the slightest.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3952 (isolation #796) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:05 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3946, Michael Scott wrote:I think Dave is town, via gut ^_^
Yeah, agreed.

What do you think of Fonz shading me here? I honestly don’t understand either the reasoning or the timing of it, especially since it makes no freaking sense on D3 for him to suddenly switch his read on me.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3953 (isolation #797) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:10 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3948, Michael Scott wrote:Fonz is town, trust me on that ;) :lol:

Seriously though, even if scum push you I heavily doubt they expect to get you mislynched. He's slightly pissed at your arguments, not that you're unmislynchable :P
How would keeping you alive obvtown Boonus round players?
Why would scum want to NK us, if I was putting them into the Boonus round? That would be completely contrary to their wincon, therefore, if scum NKs us, it makes the Boonus round players, all that much harder to mislynch if town, right?

But if scum can conceivably drive a mislynch on us, it looks a lot less suspicious because then there’s no fingers to point to.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3957 (isolation #798) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:13 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3948, Michael Scott wrote:Fonz is town, trust me on that ;) :lol:

Seriously though, even if scum push you I heavily doubt they expect to get you mislynched. He's slightly pissed at your arguments, not that you're unmislynchable :P
How would keeping you alive obvtown Boonus round players?
You said that about RCE on D1 too, now you’ve flipped that read.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3965 (isolation #799) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:24 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3954, Chronos wrote:Enigma is an enigma for me. I usually have a thing where I town lean my attackers, and RCE going against the grain with a scum read on me prompted me to town lean him. I like to think I’m pretty town the majority of the time and thus, anyone that pushes me is likely town as well. I think scum would much rather town lock me and ignore me. However, if I ignore the push on me, I can’t really say he’s done anything particularly townie. I really don’t know.

Michael Scott had barely to no interaction with Titus. He seems like a logical poster when he isn’t posting fluff and that leans me to a natural place of scum leaning him. I feel like scum are more likely to use logic and they have a hard time faking emotion. He has this feeing of superiority that I also dislike. Apart from that, his logic flows through nicely and I liked the RCE read for the arbitrary call on them being town. They might just be town but they have a way with words that I can’t shake off.

Fonz is probably also a scum slot. I don’t like how he goes about his pushes, they generally aren’t progressive, but rather “ride or die” pushes. Examples of those being dave and me. Fonz lashed out at Dave with a vote for what I considered to be circumstantial evidence that can be crafted into an easy tunnel. His Dave push felt rather predatory and tapered off very fast. Same with the push on me. I just don’t think a villager looks at those posts and goes “Yup, got em”.

So I guess null, townie, scum
My main concern with Fonz is his progression on my slot makes 0 sense. If he was going to be suspicious about my role, it made way more sense on D1, before the. N1 one shot invest. That’s another reason I don’t want to vote RCE because he also hinted at that on D1 and of course on D1, I had no clue what he could possibly be referring to but his read change on us does fit with that. Also, BTE/BEF is kind of the RCE whisperer and he doesn’t support lynching him today and considering RCE tried to get that slot lynched before he knew BTE was BEF, I doubt they’re linked. Plus, I think scum!BTE would have maybe tried to warn Titus about sticky fruit.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”