Wiisp
Wiisp
Goon
Wiisp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:37 pm

Post by Wiisp »

In post 388, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Yeah,I meant post dodge but my brain froze- ugh

I don't get Paragons post restriction bit as it has been confirmed that Post restrictions are non-normal. So either he either doing it for fun or he has a role that requires him to lie.
Either seems likely at this point. Speaking of Paragon if he flips town then I would bet that there is at least one scum maybe two on that wagon. I am not if any scum might be bussing as it a hard thing to tell early in the game. There seems to be quite a few jumping on the Paragon wagon with no to little reason which makes me a bit nervous about his wagon

I played with the Great Boon last game.....It was very entertaining, I can confirm that he does all those things.

Oh ok- I played Rob . Played against his alt Wimpy and Jake from state farm. Been a while though so I don't remember much about his playstyle
so this feals like a weird reaction to someone you think is possibly lying?
and you go straight to the, "if he flips town I think this probably at least one wolf on his wagon", which amounts to nothing
Do you know if this is a town!Paragon world?

The reason wasnt little, given he was lying? there is no good reason for why he did what he did as either alignment, but I think any wolf trying to hide tmi for w/e reason would go straight to the white knight over just voting him
Wiisp
Wiisp
Goon
Wiisp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:40 pm

Post by Wiisp »

In post 822, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:VOTE: Pop

There was 1 maybe two post that read town but everything seemed forced. They don't explain why they are voting for a person unless
asked as if they are hoping that they can sneak in a vote. It could be just playstyle but overall I am just getting a scum vibe from them. I kinda want to see where this leads
Town can hedge sure, I know of a few players that this is basically NAI, but taking both stances in one post so early, doesnt give me town vibes
the vote is pretty simplistic as well

"hoping they can sneak in a vote"
nobody thinks like this lmao
Wiisp
Wiisp
Goon
Wiisp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:44 pm

Post by Wiisp »

In post 704, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Fine Lynch, me i dont care... I trying to do the best I can. I m not going to fake reads and thoughts to make yall happy. It takes a bit for me to put my thoughts together/ I know I not super helpful atm. I am not like you and can make instant-reads. If yall cant understand that than just it over with......Also how am any worse/ scummier then those who are jumping on the easiest wagon available and making zero reason to explain why.???
this post is garbage
"Why am I a wolf when X and Y are doing things I perceive as scummier"
this is just mudslinging, and actually wolfy

VOTE: TheFuzzyLogic99

so Logic is a good Day 1 wagon as well as Math
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:46 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Blake knows I'm going to want to sheep her scumread on someone I was already below null on but I'm trying to slowplay it so she doesn't get mad
>_>
<_<
>_>
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Wiisp
Wiisp
Goon
Wiisp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:49 pm

Post by Wiisp »

how the hell do I have 78 posts
Wiisp
Wiisp
Goon
Wiisp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:05 pm

Post by Wiisp »

wait rhul is actually blake?
her own alt?
god this is confusing
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:54 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 56, popsofctown wrote:My best guess at town would be Conspire. They made a solvish post.
In post 60, Paragon wrote:I agree with popsofctown's Conspire read.

Taly: They're not confident reads. Just initial thoguhts/feelings. I generally have a 15% chance of having scum as my lowest read when I do these initial reads lists, so bear with me, they're not bad!
When I first read this, pops, I thought you were in on the joke.

But here you are claiming that you had actually mistook Conspire as a player:
In post 1299, popsofctown wrote:post 60: I fell for this hard and feel burned. I just have the capacity to forgive.
This can't be the case, however, because of the dialogue here:
In post 39, Paragon wrote:
In post 38, Conspire wrote:
In post 34, Wiisp wrote:I dont RVS vote as either alignment on any of the sites I play on
what is there to weigh in on? people having fun?
its not a joke, I believe what I said
but it can be null like he said
and I have no need to vote yet

"initial read list"
kek
I'll take your word on not RVS voting. There was stuff to weigh in on, it's what I formed most of my initial reads on.
So you do think Fuzzy's post was scummy? The way you responded to it in a jokey way while using the glasses of the sun emoji is what I found scummy.
Yikes (this is me)
In post 40, popsofctown wrote:"glasses of the sun"?!
So cute!

Although if you want to roleplay being a lil Umbreon
you should call them "Blackglasses" and envy dark attack boost
In post 41, popsofctown wrote:
Paragon why no avi?
It will make this game rougher for me if you don't have one

I don't think #25 is very alignment indicative because it draws on a mental state that came before receiving a role PM and recites it, mostly, so it's very easy to produce/make
In post 42, Paragon wrote:
I looked for good Umbreon avatars but couldn't really find any.
Kamek will have to do. I'm holding a Lucky Egg; the hope is Bowser won't smite me this time.

Taly: I think it's suboptimal (a lot of effort) for me to elaborate on all my reads. Is there one you particularly want to hear the reasoning for?
The
blue
lines indicate that you were aware that you were talking to Conspire as Paragon, otherwise you wouldn't have referred to the Fuzzy post Conspire was discussing as you addressed Paragon. The
yellow
lines seal the deal that you were probably aware the Para was quoting himself after alt slipping. For someone as astute as you (guessed Ysha's main, virtually read my mind last night), I highly doubt that you overlooked this.

VOTE: popsofctown
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:58 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 1345, Paragon wrote:So, I think I might have the virus so gonna have to low-effort while I recover. I'll still be reading, just not very deeply. Sorry!
]: get better soon!

(Also vote pops so we don't have to lynch you tomorrow!)

No one put her at L-1 yet please btw. There's still stuff I'd like from other players.
Wiisp
Wiisp
Goon
Wiisp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:01 pm

Post by Wiisp »

I mean I do stuff like that all the time
I will say something even if its a complete lie, it hurts literally no one
I don't think that means anything

and if Pops is a wolf, we can definitely/probably find more tangible reasons
its such a weird gotcha moment
Wiisp
Wiisp
Goon
Wiisp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:01 pm

Post by Wiisp »

but I guess thats a reason none the less
so I will add him to the lynch pool

Math/Pops/Fuzzy
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:04 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 1384, Wiisp wrote:I will say something even if its a complete lie, it hurts literally no one
Then you should be lynched when you do. And you should be lynched for this very weird defense.
Wiisp
Wiisp
Goon
Wiisp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:05 pm

Post by Wiisp »

In post 1386, Ame wrote:
In post 1384, Wiisp wrote:I will say something even if its a complete lie, it hurts literally no one
Then you should be lynched when you do. And you should be lynched for this very weird defense.
lets fucking go then
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:06 pm

Post by Taly »

In post 1383, Ame wrote:No one put her at L-1 yet please btw. There's still stuff I'd like from other players.
Any ISOs I should prioritize doing tomorrow aside from
Luca/Fuzzy
?
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:07 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 1387, Wiisp wrote:
In post 1386, Ame wrote:
lets fucking go then
Bye Felicia.
In post 1388, Taly wrote:
In post 1383, Ame wrote:No one put her at L-1 yet please btw. There's still stuff I'd like from other players.
Any ISOs I should prioritize doing tomorrow aside from
Luca/Fuzzy
?
I'm most interested in Alo.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:08 pm

Post by popsofctown »

#42 strongly made me believe Paragon was an Eve alt. I tend to not contemplate players having a plethora of alts, part of the bias of having none myself. I totally ignored the ex post facto strong implication that Conspire and Paragon are the same account for that reason.
I kind of don't understand your point with 40 and 41, except that saying someone is "roleplaying" could be more likely from someone who knows an account is an alt I guess.
I realized Conspire wasn't a separate player when someone said "Conspire isn't in the playerlist."
I read the post where Paragon quoted himself, but I misinterpreted to mean "I agree with this post/feel the same way" instead of "this was an altslip"
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Wiisp
Wiisp
Goon
Wiisp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:09 pm

Post by Wiisp »

there really isnt a reason to think Pops is town but that push is still aids
Don't care what he flips, won't change my opinion
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:11 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I would rather you mislynch me for the beautiful chicken-sexing interaction thesis instead of making fun of how bad I am at discerning alt-hood please

Greatly preferable
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:15 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I will iso wiisp tomorrow
maybe
"Well, I..."
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:19 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 1390, popsofctown wrote:#42 strongly made me believe Paragon was an Eve alt. I tend to not contemplate players having a plethora of alts, part of the bias of having none myself. I totally ignored the ex post facto strong implication that Conspire and Paragon are the same account for that reason.
I do believe you thought Para/Conspire was an Eve alt. Him being an Eve alt however doesn't have anything to do with grasping that Para was Conspire.
I kind of don't understand your point with 40 and 41, except that saying someone is "roleplaying" could be more likely from someone who knows an account is an alt I guess.
In #39 Conspire was responding to Wisp about Fuzzy's #25. You chimed in on this in #41 but addressed it to Para not Conspire. This shows that you were aware that he alt-slipped and that they were the same person. You forgot about this when you did your Para ISO and saw . When addressing this you decided to pretend that your was a genuine unawareness for some reason. Who knows why, I guess to add to your ISO, not having realized that you slipped awareness of it before.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:21 pm

Post by Ame »

Wisp is scum whether you flip red (defending his partner) or green (TMI) though so I may consider going him instead.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:22 pm

Post by popsofctown »

40 is addressed to Conspire because Conspire has posted most recently, not counting "yeah I agree" posts that do not have substance.
41 uses Paragon's name as a noun of direct address because it's
necessary to clarify
that I am no longer talking to conspire and have switched to talking to paragon
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:22 pm

Post by popsofctown »

41 wouldn't need Paragon's name at the front if I thought I was talking to the same person as 40
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:24 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Paragon agrees with the view Conspire has expressed, so there's no gearshift in discussing 25 later in that post. It is addressed to both of them, more or less, they share the same view
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:25 pm

Post by popsofctown »

You're establishing that I did read post 39, and I did, but I interpreted 39 as Paragon saying, "I feel the same way" or "QFT"
"Well, I..."

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”