Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1284 (isolation #200) » Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:30 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Did you know I'm so ancient I played back where provable randomness was allowed, and we had some setup where we had to gift scum powers, and we all publically used dice tags so no one could gift a teammate a power on purpose?

Also, one person didn't use dice tags and just said they did and we just "yeah, whatever'ed" it.
The mod just watched
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1285 (isolation #201) » Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:31 pm

Post by popsofctown »

nomnomnom would have been the easiest to iso but she's the riskiest to expose my associatives with cause she's the godfather
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1293 (isolation #202) » Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:15 pm

Post by popsofctown »

omg Paragon has so many posts
this is why it's hard to play mafia
@nomnomnom: please modkill the top poster to slow the game down
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1295 (isolation #203) » Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:30 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I had it fail at random when I was messing around doing it in internet explorer even though it usually works, I wonder if its a racing-issue that's far more likely to occur on a mobile device.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1299 (isolation #204) » Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:39 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Spoiler: Paragon
post 31 is a mini IioAish thing not labelled as such and is a towny approach to starting solving.
post 42 is a scummy post because Paragon conflates his limited time with what's "optimal", which can be seen as a cognitive slip about which resources are scarce. Explaining every little thing as scum is exposure risk, explaining every little thing is town is you might be human and have a job or an MMO account or something yknow. It'd also be more likely to volunteer a read he feels strongest about as town
post 60: I fell for this hard and feel burned. I just have the capacity to forgive.
In post 139 Paragon draws attention to Y'shtola's chronic low profile in this game, but he had the opportunity to remark on it in 130. I'm of the opinion scum push hypocrisy more than town and that it isn't scum indicative, so that's plus points. There'd be a w/w flag here though.
post 145: I didn't notice/remember how much of this there was, so more of Alolan Tom's emotiveness makes sense. Kind of uncool Paragon, this is borderline cheating. I still think it's NAI.
post 157, hrm, well this is
probably
anti w/w for the same pair mentioned early since Y'shtola confessed to having a main account in Masons and Mafia and would be likely to do so in a scum PT. Vexing. Alts get up to some iffy stuff, no one has gone as extreme as answering the question "have you played forum mafia before with", "no this is my first game aside from playing at the dinner table with my family" as a veteran then later demanding me to read through their altmeta to clear them though. That's not strangely specific is it
It's internally consistent that Paragon claims to be very interested Ame's popsofctown read now as he was then. Getting someone else to ask seems like an effort to maximize interactions to me.
post 202 I know this one's supposed to be about Paragon but Ame's contrary interpretation to my previous line seems like the coldest of takes. Why did Ame spend time quibbling like this instead of canvassing for votes on me if she had a "cop guilty"?
Huh, I contradicted myself in the nested quote that's in205 and no one has called me out on it. I described it differently to Ame earlier. I am trying to remember why I ruled out a traitor in making that post. Likely I'm guessing I was feeling more strongly about how much RC was rating "I would like to play this setup" factor at the time of the post. RC is conscientious also of "site meta would like to play this setup". I feel the last normal RC setup I played was one both RC and site meta would love to play, I suspect RC does not like traitors without having heard him say as much for various reasons. This is not the best use of time, I'm gonna call my current guess at 10%.
post 340 I missed this shade before. You don't think my reads are easy to understand? Like even when I'm on my a game, I know you've seen my a game. :(
I dislike that Paragon naked voted FuzzyLogic99 in 504 when there's little mention of him previously in his iso. I think smoldering comments followed by a naked vote later are more town indicative.
post 514 seems so so much like a town post. It has the right level, brand, and kind of emotion, even if a similar salvo could exist for a scum slot. I don't know if emotion is the right word, because it's not a particularly emotive post.

Ok, I can't nest spoilers but Paragon absolutely needs to be teased for this:
In post 522, Paragon wrote:
In post 519, NDMath wrote:(I think this is called a p-edit but not sure), I really dislike paragon's new attack on tali, I don't see how town thinks what paragon is thinking here.
I dislike admitting this but perhaps it had something to do with the flippant way he stated ,"LOL townread deleted", I believe that may have rubbed me the wrong way and is giving my thoughts bias.

I will take a break and return to the game with hopefully more objective eyes.
In post 537, Paragon wrote:Hello!
No one, including Paragon, had towncased him as of 509 which makes it both obnoxious and a townslip.
I never answered 689 because I struggled and couldn't think of it, but now I think it's Frothing Beserker? I guess I'll launch a practice game while I keep isoing so I can check. How many Warrior cards say "draw a card" on them?
698 seems like the right question to ask.
I really like 947 questioning Taly on which ways of engaging Taly chooses, a lot of people just seem content that Taly engages at a high volume and want to write him off as town. I question the extent to which that's valid.
As an opportunity to sort Paragon further I wish he'd garcia'd me in 953. Garcia means answer a question before the intended recipient is able to do so, for eyestott.
I can listen to the links I hadn't yet in 1026 now because I'm not playing from work. The dice have their reasons. Magic dice. But does this mean I am going to abandon the next two isos, pick Isaac for the starting dice item, and play Rebirth isntead of mafia?
I think it would take a lot of work to read Taly like a pendulum and remember it and describe it as such consistently, which is how Paragon culminates in 1096

Ok, it turns out Luca Blight is Bloodmage Thalnos and can change his avatar whenever he feels comfortable with coming out of the closet as undead.
It's one of my favorite lines when using Spanish voiceovers because it correctly does not use a literal translation, in Spanish you can only thirst for vengeance, not hunger for it.
"TENEMOS SED DE VENGAZA"
I thought of Frothing Beserker because his blade is thirsty, but it thirst only for blood, what it craves is not creamy unfiltered vengaza that is fully Luca Blight's MO.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1300 (isolation #205) » Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:40 pm

Post by popsofctown »

My conclusion is a slight shift up because I've developed more substance around the gutread I was feeling, but I did note a couple scum indicative things in case people see more meaning in them than I should.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1302 (isolation #206) » Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:45 pm

Post by popsofctown »

that took forever I'm not doing the other 2 today
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1303 (isolation #207) » Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:46 pm

Post by popsofctown »

people tell me I don't ask enough questions as both alignments, I'm not sure whether that will extend to question quality though.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1306 (isolation #208) » Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:20 pm

Post by popsofctown »

tfw you drop your new friend's honorific too fast so she thinks you're scum :(
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1307 (isolation #209) » Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:24 pm

Post by popsofctown »

this seems twice as difficult for a scum!Ame to come up with as the stuff Purgatory!Ame did and I would want to corroborate as seeming well faithed based on Purgatory (and probably One Night Ultimate Conspiracy postgame chat).

It's just a miss
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1309 (isolation #210) » Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:26 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Yshtola were you either head of Correspondence?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1310 (isolation #211) » Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:26 pm

Post by popsofctown »

You don't have to answer or acknowledge that
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1316 (isolation #212) » Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:35 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1314, Ame wrote:
In post 1306, popsofctown wrote:tfw you drop your new friend's honorific too fast so she thinks you're scum :(
>__<
In post 1307, popsofctown wrote:this seems twice as difficult for a scum!Ame to come up with as the stuff Purgatory!Ame did and I would want to corroborate as seeming well faithed based on Purgatory (and probably One Night Ultimate Conspiracy postgame chat).

It's just a miss
What are you referring to in the conspiracy chat?
I don't think I acknowledged you at all, even though you wrote me a message on page 2, planning to interact during game 2, which I was locked out of. That might say something about my interaction style, yes?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1322 (isolation #213) » Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:39 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In this game I addressed you immediately, even though other things were going on. So it was different.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1325 (isolation #214) » Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:51 pm

Post by popsofctown »

When I die, a strange man with a conical hat and an inexplicably darkened face in spite of no mask is going to be standing in front of a gate. He's going to tell me I guess the true religion incorrectly, and that I was supposed to be listening to prophecies in the form of erratic play and unexplained reads from a forum account entitled Y'shtola Rhul, but without the apostropher because the Earthly domain didn't allow it. And somehow I was supposed to help her cleanse Sin Eaters and only Warriors of light are ok. The figure will cast gravigagagagagagag and plummet me into hell for playing this game by trying to solve the game and ending up with a townbloc that excluded her. When I land I will discover that hell is my participation in a beserked infinite attacking loop akin to the FFVI Cyan glitch, except against an impervious bust of a dancing cartoon tiger. I will scream for mercy and understanding. No one will listen. There will be a report button, but it only chants "On standby" everytime I hit it
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1327 (isolation #215) » Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:58 pm

Post by popsofctown »

How do you know I'm not a Sin Eater, Y'shtola?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1329 (isolation #216) » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:06 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Why doesn't 1325 make you think I'm a Sin Eater?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1331 (isolation #217) » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:18 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I'm looking to understand you you don't make sense as any alignment
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1335 (isolation #218) » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:27 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Explain how you pick who to follow, Miss Y'shtola. You're implying you've picked me. Why?

The town disagrees on things, you cannot follow everyone.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1343 (isolation #219) » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:55 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1340, Ame wrote:pops if you were going on a week long vacation would you prefer for all the activities to be planned out where you follow them to a schedule or would you prefer to leave the schedule free and do as you feel in the moment each day?
It's definitely the second one. When I visited my cousin in New York for a week last year, I wandered around the city while she was in class, just trying to stumble upon cool shops and restaurants. I let last minute social engagements with her friends come up that she allowed me to tag along to, and I liked it better than if I had known in advance. I try to keep minimal itinerary on all of my vacations.

Did you have a guess how I'd respond?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1344 (isolation #220) » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:55 pm

Post by popsofctown »

"What about you" is implicit btw
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1364 (isolation #221) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:43 am

Post by popsofctown »

Don't let anyone ever think I'm good at alt-hunting x_x

I only like to play Hearthstone in languages I understand, Paragon.

I read the Y'shtola towncase and some of the logic is good but I don't have quite as much faith in it as Taly does. I'm not convinced Taly doesn't know Y'shtola's alignment, for that matter.
In post 1348, Taly wrote:
I need a MUCH better hold on
Ame/Luca
than I do now.
Ame rolled town this game
Focus on Luca
I slept on it
More precisely I thought about it in a drowsy state after the battery in my Switch died while I pet Loki and drifted off
I don't even have the "if she's scum he has earned the win" feeling I expected to have to feel. If she's scum it's a different reality that's less tangible than the one I think I'm in, or something
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1368 (isolation #222) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:10 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I'm gonna skip Y'shtola but I owe everyone a Wiisp post
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1379 (isolation #223) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:46 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Blake knows I'm going to want to sheep her scumread on someone I was already below null on but I'm trying to slowplay it so she doesn't get mad
>_>
<_<
>_>
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1390 (isolation #224) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:08 pm

Post by popsofctown »

#42 strongly made me believe Paragon was an Eve alt. I tend to not contemplate players having a plethora of alts, part of the bias of having none myself. I totally ignored the ex post facto strong implication that Conspire and Paragon are the same account for that reason.
I kind of don't understand your point with 40 and 41, except that saying someone is "roleplaying" could be more likely from someone who knows an account is an alt I guess.
I realized Conspire wasn't a separate player when someone said "Conspire isn't in the playerlist."
I read the post where Paragon quoted himself, but I misinterpreted to mean "I agree with this post/feel the same way" instead of "this was an altslip"
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1392 (isolation #225) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:11 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I would rather you mislynch me for the beautiful chicken-sexing interaction thesis instead of making fun of how bad I am at discerning alt-hood please

Greatly preferable
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1393 (isolation #226) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:15 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I will iso wiisp tomorrow
maybe
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1396 (isolation #227) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:22 pm

Post by popsofctown »

40 is addressed to Conspire because Conspire has posted most recently, not counting "yeah I agree" posts that do not have substance.
41 uses Paragon's name as a noun of direct address because it's
necessary to clarify
that I am no longer talking to conspire and have switched to talking to paragon
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1397 (isolation #228) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:22 pm

Post by popsofctown »

41 wouldn't need Paragon's name at the front if I thought I was talking to the same person as 40
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1398 (isolation #229) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:24 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Paragon agrees with the view Conspire has expressed, so there's no gearshift in discussing 25 later in that post. It is addressed to both of them, more or less, they share the same view
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1399 (isolation #230) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:25 pm

Post by popsofctown »

You're establishing that I did read post 39, and I did, but I interpreted 39 as Paragon saying, "I feel the same way" or "QFT"
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1404 (isolation #231) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:32 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Eve is a troll that would steal someone else's avatar idea, that's the thing.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1405 (isolation #232) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:36 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1401, Ame wrote:
In post 1399, popsofctown wrote:You're establishing that I did read post 39, and I did, but I interpreted 39 as Paragon saying, "I feel the same way" or "QFT"
If this were the case then you would have addressed the point about Wisp not Fuzzy.
Either I felt he also had cosigned to the interest in the question as well, ("this is me" is rather strong wording), or the extra newline is there for reflecting a change of audience.

I don't remember making the post at this point so I'm just speculating.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1408 (isolation #233) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:38 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Wiisp who are you scumreading
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1412 (isolation #234) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:44 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Wiisp can you care about this game for me
I guess you maybe don't think we're aligned, but in those cases, do it for the sport of it <3
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1416 (isolation #235) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:47 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I think it would be respectful to honor eyestott's request
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1426 (isolation #236) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:58 pm

Post by popsofctown »

VOTE: Wiisp
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1428 (isolation #237) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:58 pm

Post by popsofctown »

1423 is fire emoji
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1431 (isolation #238) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:01 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I have made some really pedantic cases before
I haven't hit scum with one yet though :x
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1433 (isolation #239) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:02 pm

Post by popsofctown »

maybe I'm not toxic
if Ame is toxic enough to make someone replace out then everyone must be toxic
or something
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1434 (isolation #240) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:04 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1432, Luca Blight wrote:Neither has Ame from what I’ve seen.
do u have some blckglsses to add 10% darktype damage to that shade
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1444 (isolation #241) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:46 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I don't see what purpose it achieves to move my vote that's sitting on an L-jillion player who replaced out in a scum indicative way. Just because the replacement might spew town? It's ok.

I'm interested in Fuzzy lynch but I'd like more play from the slot too.
I think I am accumulating more townreads than before, I want to sift the bottomside more.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1445 (isolation #242) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:51 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I agree with a lot of the 1443# readslist.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1449 (isolation #243) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:57 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I don't know what
N
is.

Luca, I think your style of presentation there is somewhat remarkable, given that you were previously aligned more closely to Ame than me. I don't think I'd impart the significance to it Ame seems to, but that's as a matter of magnitude.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1450 (isolation #244) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:57 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1448, Ame wrote:
In post 1343, popsofctown wrote:
In post 1340, Ame wrote:pops if you were going on a week long vacation would you prefer for all the activities to be planned out where you follow them to a schedule or would you prefer to leave the schedule free and do as you feel in the moment each day?
It's definitely the second one. When I visited my cousin in New York for a week last year, I wandered around the city while she was in class, just trying to stumble upon cool shops and restaurants. I let last minute social engagements with her friends come up that she allowed me to tag along to, and I liked it better than if I had known in advance. I try to keep minimal itinerary on all of my vacations.

Did you have a guess how I'd respond?
I wasn't sure how you'd answer but it definitely makes sense in hindsight! I'll go over it with you some more someday if you're up for it.
Sure
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1457 (isolation #245) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:19 pm

Post by popsofctown »

i'm so depresso now
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1461 (isolation #246) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:24 pm

Post by popsofctown »

You should avoid posting after a decision to replace out is made
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1463 (isolation #247) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:27 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I'm toxic
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1464 (isolation #248) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:28 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Spoiler:
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1466 (isolation #249) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:30 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Use a psychic type move on me so they stay
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1468 (isolation #250) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:38 pm

Post by popsofctown »

:oops: You're addressing a player who has replaced out
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1525 (isolation #251) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:24 am

Post by popsofctown »

I am worried the player I teased for taking breaks no longer than five hours is dying of coronavirus :(
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1528 (isolation #252) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:46 am

Post by popsofctown »

Azelf S_S is sassier than old S_S. S_S, do you believe "cases are scummy"?
I'm still paranoid of Taly and I feel less paranoid of Churros and I don't know why

I don't like the Fuzzy towncase. Rereading his iso just made me feel worse about him, the contradiction in 645 vs. 822 looks like forgotten fake stances, if my "forced posting" is pervasive then 645 shouldn't reflect a fully null read.

I don't think Ame replaced over in-game stuff. I skimmed some of the threads that got Robbnva banned because I was curious and apparently she got to postgame of a Robbnva game so he can probably get to the postgame of anything. It was probably RL. I'm going to treat the slot like an IC and want everyone else to.

@Blake, why did you replace in as Blake instead of Ankamius (or Alyssa the Lamb)? Are you even going to allow that question, I don't know.
It's a not-insubstantial question because she intentionally plays the account differently.
I'm kind of increasingly annoyed by the alting stuff. Getting confused Paragon's alt is a very notmafia reason to get scumread. I'm pretty sure it was largely a vehicle for confbias from 1 person who's getting replaced now. But like it's annoying. And part of me feels like concealing Paragon's main is like playing against wincon and I don't like it. I have never been in the position of being the only one who can identify an alt, I am really bad at it, there are certain reasons this time is different. I like the idea of metaless mafia and stuff and wish mafia had the playerbase of digital poker or something so pure anon mafia was real but the halfsies stuff stresses me out. This is maybe a weird time to bring up the rant cause Blake has been a different alt and deliberately altered play is fine and not the same thing, but it's that, the slot was originally Y'shtola and I feel duped because she did an effective job convincing me she wasn't an Ank and feeling duped is normally supposed to have a 1:1 correspondence with identifying a scum but that isn't necessarily the case which is ugh.

NDmath is continually and ostentatiously not town btw. Churros can we lynch Math and go from there? Please
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1531 (isolation #253) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:54 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1529, NDMath wrote:@pops If I flip scum what does that say about Taly? What if I flip town, what does that say about Taly?
Don't know, don't care.
Don't know, don't care.
You preflip assoc people will never take me alive.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1534 (isolation #254) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:27 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I am confident nomnomnom will not delete yours, Churros', or Taly's posts when Day 1 ends. Postflip analysis is far more effective and time efficient than preflip analysis. There is no contradiction between "I refuse to do this now" and "I will do this later". Doing it now only stirs up the sorts of confirmation biases that make getting the first redflip of the game more difficult, and that's more important than a "head start".
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1537 (isolation #255) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:05 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I'm not allowed to say hi to your slot :dead:
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1538 (isolation #256) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:05 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I kind of new 1536 before it was posted tho <3
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1540 (isolation #257) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:08 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I'm sorry you didn't get a scumslot firedoggo
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1543 (isolation #258) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:11 pm

Post by popsofctown »

That wasn't my intention I just knew you were a little let down very recently and wanted to try to cheer you up
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1545 (isolation #259) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:17 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I would probably believe you less than I loved you
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1552 (isolation #260) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:43 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Is ISOs plural because you edited your post to be less generous?

Or because you're going to read his iso in this thread and also in a pt?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1554 (isolation #261) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:56 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Oh no you're not even going to read one person's iso :(
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1594 (isolation #262) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:41 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1587, Churros wrote:
In post 1586, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1581, Churros wrote:
In post 1535, nomnomnom wrote:
Mod notice
  • Firebringer replaces Ame.
I want to see you squirming to get scum read fire

I would classify this as a SS mission.
Wtf is my slot universally town read?

Because if so that’s bullshit

I work hard to try to get scumread and my previous person ruins all my fun!?!?!?!?
Look at the bright side, you've not replaced Eyesott or Paragon, although Paragon is apparently only a hard TR for me.
My Paragon TR is pretty sturdy
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1595 (isolation #263) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:47 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1593, Churros wrote:Ok there's something else bugging me as well. I joined this game with a momentum from another game (Normal 2124) where I came in, explained my SR on FL and we swiftly lynched scum, which made me for some reason think that I would talk about Taly and everyone would go "oh wow, I see it" and we would lynch it, it would flip red, everyone would have a blast etc. That's not what happened though and due to multiple reasons I'm consistently losing gas on pushing directions. I wanna just casually drop comments and votes. Doing any more than that feels silly to me at the moment.

You could say that...I realized I wanted to be as great as Firebringer.
As of now Blake is townreading Taly and I give a good bit of weight to that because I believe her to be above average at reads. She's also familiar with Taly. The biggest thing to watch out for is them being scum together.

VOTE: FuzzyLogic99
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1596 (isolation #264) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:49 am

Post by popsofctown »

The world where Blake is scum with Taly makes plenty of sense admittedly

fmpov Taly isn't really scumreading any scum, only scumreads I remember from him are Paragon and me, really.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1597 (isolation #265) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:50 am

Post by popsofctown »

I guess he's scumreading Mexican Food. Probably
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1602 (isolation #266) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:19 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I explained why I still feel Fuzzy is scum. You claim you'd celebrate engagement even if it's not aligned with your interests when you're talking about Churros' push, but all tail whipping game I've put more effort into engaging your points than most players in the game and you paint me as unsatisfying.

I'm trying not to dwell on preflip assocs.

I don't really hard disagree with your Y'shtola townread. It's a very unsorted slot for me.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1603 (isolation #267) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:25 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Ame is town for the weird interaction-based case on me she just would never make as scum. It wasn't performative and doesn't look good but it is something town!Ame would think about. The harboring and timing of releasing it was consistent for town!Ame. He also consistently demonstrated a confirmation bias that I feel decently confident I can discern as confirmation bias rather than scum forced construals and confirmation bias is a town trait.

I did an entire iso for Paragon. He seems out of his scumrange by solving considerably sooner than he has to where other slots have solved when they have to, or even after, like Wiisp. He's had a lot of interactions this game due to the con stuff that should have shown his hand if he's scum.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1605 (isolation #268) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:43 pm

Post by popsofctown »

townbloc with me
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1652 (isolation #269) » Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:37 am

Post by popsofctown »

Pushing Blake for not having multiple scumreads seems meh. The town players have been active this game, and it's not like she didn't sort the players at all, she had an ordering.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1653 (isolation #270) » Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:39 am

Post by popsofctown »

How come Blake plays town against other people's scumgames and then hard townreads them whenever they roll town henceforth
but she doesn't do that to me
she hates me
I knew it
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1654 (isolation #271) » Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:40 am

Post by popsofctown »

I will seriouspost later today
maybe
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1658 (isolation #272) » Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:23 am

Post by popsofctown »

You've been way scummier than your predecessor
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1659 (isolation #273) » Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:24 am

Post by popsofctown »

I like your sig
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1660 (isolation #274) » Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:17 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1648, Taly wrote:I just can't be this terrible with reads this game, guys.
Either you're terrible with reads, or I am, or you're mafia. Is it the third one?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1662 (isolation #275) » Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:31 am

Post by popsofctown »

I reread the last page. I am so sleepy. Most of Blake makes plenty of sense but her reason for townreading Taly is way too perfectly aligned with like a fake way to townread him if she needed to. I'm pretty paranoid there. Churros agrees with me that Taly seems scummy and Churros seems smart. Also, he gave me a churro. It was a touching act of kindness. Also if Churro matches my bad altguess than he's rly smart. I'm going to stop looking for evidence for or against and just play makebelieve. Also start willfully ignoring the reasons against.

With less than 24 hours left
Fuzzy needs to claim
. Although I'm not as familiar with Fuzzy's meta as I might wish I think there are posts that don't exist in the thread that would exist if he were town, there are so many things that happened in the game that it didn't strike him to comment upon.

NDMath and Fuzzy are really close for me. I think it's very slightly more likely Fuzzy flips red.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1663 (isolation #276) » Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:33 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1661, Taly wrote:
In post 1660, popsofctown wrote:
In post 1648, Taly wrote:I just can't be this terrible with reads this game, guys.
Either you're terrible with reads, or I am, or you're mafia. Is it the third one?
No, it's not. I'd have better reads as mafia by now, or at least more of the plist would think so.

Are you mafia?
Sounds like you play mafia different from how I do.
I am not mafia.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1671 (isolation #277) » Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:02 am

Post by popsofctown »

I'm paranoid of Blake because she's a really strong player. I'm still not entirely convinced she posted in my scum PT in apocalypse, it seems hard to believe.
To sort her correctly I want to try to pick at and guess at whether each of her reads are correct, or mistaken for reasons she genuinely believes that I can be confident she genuinely believes
For a high volume poster that becomes more important because that's the slot where her reads should trend the farthest away from rand
My last post was about Blake faking a townread on you, not about whether you're scum, it could definitely be a TMI.
I don't see why this is necessarily about you. Why is everything about you, Taly? You're getting a little myopic sometimes. Also you're no longer a cute Wooper and are only showing one eye so you are also cyclopic.

@Blake : do you think you could hard scumread me, but never hard townread me? I don't remember equivocation when you were proxy playing in Team Mafia, or equivocation when you thought I was scum in the dead PT of Fusion.
It's not something to get salty over, I think that sort of thing is subconscious/involuntary, I'm just curious.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1672 (isolation #278) » Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:03 am

Post by popsofctown »

VOTE: NDMath
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1675 (isolation #279) » Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:08 am

Post by popsofctown »

Fuzzy if you're town you're playing in such an utterly useless way
1673 accomplishes any approximately never% of the time, mislynch participation is an obvious WIFOM. The frequency with which scum!pops deigns to "opportunistically" take mislynches because they're easy is obvious WIFOM. You can't work with WIFOM all the time in mafia and get better than like one percent better than rand. You need to solve the game. Read posts and try to figure out mindsets. Play more like Taly does.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1677 (isolation #280) » Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:17 am

Post by popsofctown »

That's deliberate.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1682 (isolation #281) » Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:19 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 1678, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:None is really pushing or even really talking about my wagon. This seems to be a reasonable conclusion to an observable event/
Why does that mean it's scum driven? That can still indicate a town driven compromise wagon. Or that what vocalization there is in the thread comes from scum pushing counterwagons.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1687 (isolation #282) » Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:31 am

Post by popsofctown »

I'm refraining from making guesses. If I wanted to, the way I would go about it would be to look at individuals case by case and see if there is a reason to believe they weren't voting with conviction.

You're maybe a little less inane if you aren't actually trying to defend yourself and are just trying to influence D2 behavior,
Also why would scum push a counterwagon when I am clearly the easy lynch
apparently indicates that is what you mean.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1693 (isolation #283) » Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:59 am

Post by popsofctown »

Can you definitively prove it would not throw boulders if enraged

Is there any reason to believe the toucan would not throw boulders if enraged given the way Taly has played this day?

"Cyclop" as a part of speech can be used to refer to the concept of having one eye, generally.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1694 (isolation #284) » Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by popsofctown »

There are 12 hours left and we don't even have claims. The only other person on the Churro wagon with you is the victim of one of the leading wagons, Taly, it's looking a bit like a vanity wagon to me right now. Will you be around at deadline?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1697 (isolation #285) » Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:26 pm

Post by popsofctown »

If you are led off a cliff then you can soar!
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1698 (isolation #286) » Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:27 pm

Post by popsofctown »

The deadline is at 6 a.m. for me also. And I will be up. And I will not just have woken up.
>_>
<_<
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1700 (isolation #287) » Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:34 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I think you might be town
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1702 (isolation #288) » Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:01 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Are we characters in a visual novel?
Is none of this real?
You're making me think about Ame
That's mean
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1704 (isolation #289) » Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:16 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Why not join him in wagoning me?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1707 (isolation #290) » Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:22 pm

Post by popsofctown »

VOTE: Fuzzy
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1709 (isolation #291) » Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:30 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Fuzzy is at L-2. Please Taly or anyone put him to L-1 because I'm not at all comfortable having the leading wagons unclaimed this late
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1713 (isolation #292) » Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:44 pm

Post by popsofctown »

So are you gonna vote FuzzyLogic?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1715 (isolation #293) » Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:47 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Did you wash your hands
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1717 (isolation #294) » Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:50 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Taly is like Ender from the book, if he understands his enemy too much he understands its mind and sympathizes too much and then doesn't want to kill it.

How can we destroy your empathy so you can scumread people Taly?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1718 (isolation #295) » Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:51 pm

Post by popsofctown »

You could lolhammer Fuzzy right now Luca
la poder esta en tus manos
you could seize the vengaza you crave and rob me of a careful d1 the way I so cruelly wrested one from you
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1725 (isolation #296) » Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:11 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I don't think Fuzzy is a beacon of orthodox play, Luca
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1727 (isolation #297) » Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:28 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Competent Mafiosi with a potential to endgame are going to bus Fuzzy all the way to Narnia in this gamestate. Both Churros and Blake would probably do that. FYPOV you should probably not be clearing me because tiger redflips due to the body of evidence suggesting he's not going to play in a way that allows him to participate in a sweep or be the last wolf so it's better to just get cred. They could even be W-W with the mafia showing a preference for disposing of the teammate who seems unable to produce solvy content.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1732 (isolation #298) » Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:35 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Do you frequently view actions you didn't take as outside of your scumrange Taly?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1735 (isolation #299) » Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:44 pm

Post by popsofctown »

That first line can be construed as a scumslip
can be
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1737 (isolation #300) » Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:47 pm

Post by popsofctown »

That seems like such a self-deprecating way to view yourself but you're not the first person to say that. I don't tend to feel that way about mafia.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1739 (isolation #301) » Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:48 pm

Post by popsofctown »

It's like you don't believe in yourself that you can do bonkers things when you roll scum. I believe in myself that I could, sky's the limit, etc
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1740 (isolation #302) » Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:50 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Taly, you should think about reading Churros and Blake based on the genuineness and the insightfulness of their insights, and not on whether their ultimate conclusion townlocks you and makes you feel good.

food for thought

I don't feel particularly insightful about you in general
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1747 (isolation #303) » Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:00 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Calling other users is sweetie is condescending and obnoxious, cut that crap out
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1749 (isolation #304) » Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:02 pm

Post by popsofctown »

1742 is a good case, I noticed the discrepancy before and thought of it as a wording gotcha but Churros is pointing out how the post requires a mens rea of a certain read progression for it to be posted with any wording
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1750 (isolation #305) » Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:02 pm

Post by popsofctown »

If you PM the moderator, she will probably make you a notes PT
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1770 (isolation #306) » Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:53 pm

Post by popsofctown »

VOTE: FuzzyLogic99
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1778 (isolation #307) » Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:55 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I changed my mind I'm gonna go to sleep long before deadline

Do I put my vote on NDmath so both lynches are reasonably feasible
Or do I dogmatically insist on lynching claimed vanilla in the 12p

you know which one I'm leaning towards
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1780 (isolation #308) » Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:01 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I can rationalize it by 12p granting high likelihood of a one-shot vig, adding value to claiming 2 shots and lynching one of them so the vig has a safe place to shoot that doesn't risk hitting town power.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1781 (isolation #309) » Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:02 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I like kind of empathize with a lot of Fuzzy's posting seeming NAI, I just feel like there is TI stuff he would have posted as town that he hasn't posted. I just have this feeling. Loki is acting as though he agrees.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1784 (isolation #310) » Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:11 pm

Post by popsofctown »

so aggrissive
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1785 (isolation #311) » Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:18 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I'm gonna hide my eyes and peek when I feel brave enough to look at the flip
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3101 (isolation #312) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:08 pm

Post by popsofctown »

vote to forfeit victory and Grant victory to mafia faction

What in the holy hell how is this setup even remotely tolerable it's absurd
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3105 (isolation #313) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:11 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Hard hard hard agree this setup is mega troll

This setup is worse than setups I find soapboxworthy.

2/11~ is almost balanced
You added an almostcop
Then add another protown role.
Is this real life?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3106 (isolation #314) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:12 pm

Post by popsofctown »

If the town faction unanimously agrees scum deserves a win can it go that way on wiki pages I'm begging
"Well, I..."

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”