alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:34 am

Post by alimdia »

Adorable does look a bit frailing, and her defence has a bit of WIFOM in there, but there is quite a bit of scummy people on her wagon at this point.
Chronos
Chronos
Goon
Chronos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:37 am

Post by Chronos »

In post 223, alimdia wrote:Er Chronos your reasoning for Adorable being 'not wolf' is kinda off. Since it seems like its based off WIFOMing (kinda)
Fair game, it's all anecdotal anyway. Can't really help you with that, I just wanted it to be out there.

There are certainly other slots more worthy of lynching based on their actual content right now, so I'd rather wait in case Adorable is actually town that wanted to make a spectacular entrance and push.
Chronos
Chronos
Goon
Chronos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:41 am

Post by Chronos »

Ok, truth be told, I'm not that confident in my Adorable read and could be wrong, but I'd just not want them to die today so I have more time sorting them.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:26 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: STRQ

Ok, I just can't sit on Adorable any longer when I can't fit him on my scumteam.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:13 am

Post by BP »

Sorry everyone. Personal emergency corona-related. Will try to update on the game within the next 12-16 hours.
I'm on a mission to civilize.
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:48 am

Post by TemporalLich »

VC 1.5Team STRQ (4) - Rabid Schnauzer, Chronos, Adorable, Titus
Adorable (3) - mastina, Team STRQ, eyestott
Chronos (2) - BP, EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum (1) - Egix96
eyestott (1) - alimdia

Not voting: BSG, Shadowlesscloud

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Day 1 will end in (expired on 2020-04-02 21:40:44) or when a lynch is reached.
time will end
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:15 am

Post by Titus »

In post 230, BP wrote:Sorry everyone. Personal emergency corona-related. Will try to update on the game within the next 12-16 hours.
Personal sympathies.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Team STRQ
Team STRQ
Goon
Team STRQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:22 am

Post by Team STRQ »

Oh baby this wagon is S P I C Y

-Summer
Team STRQ
Team STRQ
Goon
Team STRQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:23 am

Post by Team STRQ »

Can someone town tell pls so I can get into the game properly

-Summer
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:34 am

Post by Titus »

In post 234, Team STRQ wrote:Can someone town tell pls so I can get into the game properly

-Summer
*insert town tell here*

Haha.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Team STRQ
Team STRQ
Goon
Team STRQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:43 am

Post by Team STRQ »

Perfect!!!!!

Titus is now my shepherd

-Summer
Team STRQ
Team STRQ
Goon
Team STRQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:44 am

Post by Team STRQ »

...wait

-Summer
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:11 am

Post by Titus »

In post 236, Team STRQ wrote:Perfect!!!!!

Titus is now my shepherd

-Summer
You can still vote BP or EP and follow me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Team STRQ
Team STRQ
Goon
Team STRQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:29 am

Post by Team STRQ »

Remind my head why ep is scum?

-q
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:19 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 216, eyestott wrote:Hey Egix, who is your favourite Avenger? Mine’s Captain America.
*Shrug* I actually don't have one. I'm not much of a Marvel person.

===

Okay, now on to the more important stuff:
In post 217, Chronos wrote:
Egix96
-

Ok, upon a re-view, this looks like a solid slot for scum contenders. Their first vote is actually horrendous.
(1) It creates a dichotomy between me and EP, calling both our votes bad.

My gripe with this sentence :
In post 48, Egix96 wrote:
In post 41, eyestott wrote:
In post 39, Chronos wrote:
In post 24, EspressoPatronum wrote:I was actually going to vote for the hydra, but I saw Ank's profile pic in there +
didn't want her to think I have a vendetta against her from TM20.

I picked BSG bcz I don't know what it stands for.
VOTE: EspressoPatronum
In post 40, Chronos wrote:No way a civilian thinks that much about his entrance and an rvs vote yada yada yeeeeee
Not a fan of that entrance. VOTE: Chronos
Nah, I think that 24 is clearly worse.
I don't see why Patronum should be so concerned with (highlighted). To me it reads as scum not wanting to stick their foot in it.

VOTE: Patronum
Is that, it's kind of goofy thought process.
(2) A wolf, if they were afraid, would most likely not even mention it. I have trouble parsing this as a legit town PoV, if you think they are afraid of a certain push on a slot, wouldn't you think they would just...not do it?

His #136 is mostly done to refute my argument for town reading Adorable, but he brings nothing of value to the table.
In post 215, Egix96 wrote:I just found it strange that Alim happened to start suspecting the same person who asked him to give a read.
I actually don't buy this, at all. In what world does Egix think, from a town!PoV, that a wolf would turn on the person that they town read? What was so suspicious about it? Eyestott didn't even like, call alimdia out or anything, so
(3) why would you find it strange that alimdia started scum leaning eyestott, someone that was town reading alimdia?

A lot of Egix's thoughts don't really make much sense from a town PoV, I feel as though this would be a go-to slot for a cfd or something like that. There's no progression, the reads are mostly made to reflect a certain action that devoid of context is scummy, but there isn't a natural, flowing progression that reaches that spot.

Also, he fits the archetype of scum lurker, they feel as though they need to regain high ground in the thread and stand out, which is what these votes and suspicions are doing. A town lurker would take their time analysing everything, whereas, a scum lurker only has an interest of looking good when coming back to the thread, looking like they're actively contributing despite being gone, because they are thinking they'd look really bad if they've done no hunting or anything.

Definitely a solid vote.
1: I can only presume that you are misinterpreting my "clearly worse" comment? It's supposed to be comparing bad to good, not bad to not-as-bad.

2: This is quite a departure from what you said yourself in post . Why do you have trouble parsing my, as you put it, "goofy" thought process, when the first clause of it is, I'm willing to admit, so similar to yours?

3: Strange as in curious, not as in scummy.
In post 220, alimdia wrote: Okay but what do
you
think? Is eyestott scummy or not. Why does him asking me about my reads mean I can't say he is scummy after reading his ISO?

What does it mean 'find it strange'. Are you just throwing shade at me on the side?

So far you have decided to just sit on a fence and poke little questions at people, but I want to know what your plan is.

Like another example is this. You point this out but whats the conclusion here. Seems like you are soft discrediting Chronos's defence on Adora without committing.

-snip-

Tell me your reads on the following people, who have by far taken over the game (in terms of attention)
Adorable
STRQ
Chronos
- I have him as null-scum aorn.

- See 3: above.

- My usual modus operandi for Day 1 is mainly to comment on things that catch my attention, or which address me directly. I don't tend to have an actual "plan" in mind until later on.

- "Doesn't seem like the whole 'newbtown' thing applies here iyam." essentially was the conclusion at that stage. Or, to put it another way, don't townread Ador for looking like new!town, because she's not new.

===

I don't think that Ador made a good first impression, but I haven't had a good opportunity to examine her more recent posts yet.

My gut says that Strq is town. Solid reasoning, I know, but that's my gun-to-head answer.

Chronos reads as tunnelly town to me, as is exemplified by the closing section of post .
Chronos
Chronos
Goon
Chronos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:58 am

Post by Chronos »

I just gave reads on 5 other players, so no, I am not tunneling.

Also, I accused EP of having overthought his opening, while you accused him of not wanting to stick their foot in.

Where’s the similarity?
Chronos
Chronos
Goon
Chronos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:00 am

Post by Chronos »

VOTE: Egix96

Takes every cell in my body to move to this but it’s the more rational choice.

STRQ still scum but they’re not getting lynched, at least not today.
Chronos
Chronos
Goon
Chronos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:02 am

Post by Chronos »

Egix / STRQ / eyestott / mastina

Good slots to look into.
Team STRQ
Team STRQ
Goon
Team STRQ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:44 am

Post by Team STRQ »

We're fine being invest'd n1

-Q
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:21 am

Post by EspressoPatronum »

Small favour to ask of the Raven head before it becomes an issue. Can you pay more attention to your tone?

Adorable's alignment and/or play is not an excuse to treat her poorly.
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:27 am

In post 217, Chronos wrote: [....]
Egix96
-

Ok, upon a re-view, this looks like a solid slot for scum contenders. Their first vote is actually horrendous. It creates a dichotomy between me and EP, calling both our votes bad.

My gripe with this sentence :
In post 48, Egix96 wrote:
In post 41, eyestott wrote:
In post 39, Chronos wrote:
In post 24, EspressoPatronum wrote:I was actually going to vote for the hydra, but I saw Ank's profile pic in there +
didn't want her to think I have a vendetta against her from TM20.

I picked BSG bcz I don't know what it stands for.
VOTE: EspressoPatronum
In post 40, Chronos wrote:No way a civilian thinks that much about his entrance and an rvs vote yada yada yeeeeee
Not a fan of that entrance. VOTE: Chronos
Nah, I think that 24 is clearly worse.
I don't see why Patronum should be so concerned with (highlighted). To me it reads as scum not wanting to stick their foot in it.

VOTE: Patronum
Is that, it's kind of goofy thought process. A wolf, if they were afraid, would most likely not even mention it. I have trouble parsing this as a legit town PoV, if you think they are afraid of a certain push on a slot, wouldn't you think they would just...not do it?

His #136 is mostly done to refute my argument for town reading Adorable, but he brings nothing of value to the table.
In post 215, Egix96 wrote:I just found it strange that Alim happened to start suspecting the same person who asked him to give a read.
I actually don't buy this, at all. In what world does Egix think, from a town!PoV, that a wolf would turn on the person that they town read? What was so suspicious about it? Eyestott didn't even like, call alimdia out or anything, so why would you find it strange that alimdia started scum leaning eyestott, someone that was town reading alimdia?

A lot of Egix's thoughts don't really make much sense from a town PoV, I feel as though this would be a go-to slot for a cfd or something like that. There's no progression, the reads are mostly made to reflect a certain action that devoid of context is scummy, but there isn't a natural, flowing progression that reaches that spot.

Also, he fits the archetype of scum lurker, they feel as though they need to regain high ground in the thread and stand out, which is what these votes and suspicions are doing. A town lurker would take their time analysing everything, whereas, a scum lurker only has an interest of looking good when coming back to the thread, looking like they're actively contributing despite being gone, because they are thinking they'd look really bad if they've done no hunting or anything.

Definitely a solid vote.
I completely agree with the first half of this.
VOTE: Egix

Regarding the second half. Is your meta/archetype read based on this game alone, or have you played other games with Egix?
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:29 am

Liking alimdia's content on p9. Town read there.
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:34 am

How do people sort hydras in a readslist? Sort by head, or do you individually sort outside of a list then combine them into one for the readslist?
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:43 am

Here's where I'm at rn.

Town
Alimdia
Mastina*

Townlean
Chronos
Adorable
STRQ**
Eyestott

Null (no order)
BP
BSG
Rabid Schauzer Clover Ebi
Shadowlesscloud

Scum
Titus
Egix

*But I'm still a little confused with the mod's *dancing in the night* thing from earlier. If that's role-based info, I'd drop mastina down to around null. If that's just TL chiming into the convo, then I'd keep her at town.

**Really liking Tai's content. Q seems townlean. Summer is more null. Raven is nullscum, but I'm pretty sure that's due to a bias on tone dropping him lower.

Happy to discuss reads when I'm back in later.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”