Mini 2131: Furret's Bizzare Adventure Part 2 (over)

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Mini 2131: Furret's Bizzare Adventure Part 2 (over)

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:46 am

Post by Alisae »

if we could all just admit, that we are racist a little bit, and everyone stopped being so received. Then maybe we could live in, harmony! - Avenue Q

Backup Mod
: popsofctown
Part 1

Playerlist

Chennisden
Pine

Chemist1422
gobbledygook
Datisi
Menalque
Titus
Bingle
Pink Ball
Alyssa the Lamb
Alacrity

MariaR
Ginngie
PenguinPower
Gamma Emerald

Legend

Bolded = Confirmed Role PM.
* = Prods.
Striked = Replaced.

Spoiler: Paying Taxes (Alive: 4/13)
Chemist1422 was the Squirtle Squad.
Menalque was Hamilton the Mudkip.
Titus was the Teenage Mutant Ninja Squirtle.
Bingle was the Scapegoats.
Spoiler: Did their taxes (Dead: 9/13)
MariaR was lynched Day 1. She was the Blue-Eyes White Dragon, aligned with the mafia.

PenguinPower was shot Night 1. He was Captain Fomu, leader of the Fomu Gang
Pink Ball was lynched Day 2. He was Wooper.
Datisi was shot Night 2. She was Bella the Buneary
Alyssa the Lamb was lynched Day 3. She was Captain the Furret
Gamma Emerald was shot Night 3. He was Big Boss the Nidrasil.

Ginngie was lynched Day 4. They were Missy the Misdreavus.

Gobbledygook was shot Night 4. They were Tristan Taylor.

Chennisden conceded Day 5. He was Scrooge McPlatimous.
--------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Alisae on Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:54 pm, edited 26 times in total.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:47 am

Post by Alisae »

Rules & Mechanics

I reserve the right to modify these rules at any time. I will inform you if this happens during the course of the game. I stole these from Nahdia and modified them to suit my needs!

Spoiler: Common Rules
>
All site rules apply here.
>
No quoting any private mod communication, including your role PM, or contents of private topics. This includes referring or alluding to specific time stamps on any private communication. You can paraphrase.
>
If you have the ability to edit, please refrain from doing so.
>
Do not discuss this game outside game related threads while it is ongoing. This includes contacting players of the game via Private Messaging or other outside communication.
>
Do not discuss other ongoing games in this game thread unless the mechanics of that game allow such (I would appreciate it if you let me know in advance if this is the case as well).
>
When dealing with rules infractions or other problems, I will always seek the solution that is least invasive to the game state. That said, infractions may result in anything from a warning to your slot being force replaced or you being modkilled, depending on the severity and nature of the offense.
>
Please be respectful of all other players as well as myself. I personally am fragile.
>
No angle shooting. Play in the spirit of the game. This shouldn't be needed to be clarified this further.

Spoiler: Game Conduct Rules
>
My color is in the form of
White ontop of a
so don't use that.
>
Questions for me may be made either via PM or in the thread. If you ask a question in thread, please ensure you bold your question and begin with it with the tag "@mod" or "@Alisae" or "@Ali" so we are more likely to notice it.
>
No ciphers, encryption, extremely small text, or other similar tactics.
>
Do not threaten to report other players in order to attempt to influence their actions. If you believe someone is doing something worthy of a report, bring it to the attention of moderators.
>
If you notice an error in my moderating, you are free to point it out in the game thread. However, please also message me privately so that I notice and can amend the error as soon as possible.
>
PLEASE do not make reference to meta formed in other games still ongoing, no matter how discreet you attempt to be about it.
>
Do not make reference in game to any sort of moderator communication with the exception of game mechanics related communication.

Spoiler: Inactivity and V/LA (Vacation/Limited Access) Guidelines {Short Deadlines Version}
>
If you have 5 or less posts and/or you are not trying to play the game by the end of the day, you will be replaced.
>
Please inform me
directly via PM of any V/LA and put up flags.
. Bolding your V/LA in thread also helps Alisaes! If you don't do this, I am not responsible if I don't notice you're on V/LA and prod you during it.
>
If you have regular V/LA periods (such as being unavailable on weekends) please inform us pre-game and I will take this into account. Though if you can put up flags, this can help Alisaes a lot tyvm!

Spoiler: Gameplay Rules
>
All private topics have daytalk unless stated otherwise. You may use all actions you have access to unless stated otherwise. I may also give wolves a discord to chat in :]
>
If there is a conflict between a role and the rules, the role wins.
>
Deadline modifications not ordained by the mechanics of the game itself will be granted rarely, only to accommodate for replacements, or in other extreme circumstances such as site downtime.
>
Votes must be made with either
bold
or VOTE: tags. Votes not cast in this way
will not be counted
>
Lynches are based on plurality.
>
If no majority is achieved by the end of a day phase, the vote will default to the person with the highest amount of votes.
>
If there is a tie, the lynch will be randomized between the tieing wagons.
>
If it is LyLo, your vote is locked in as soon as you place it.
>
All night actions are due 1 hour before deadline. After that, they cannot be changed.
>
In the tragic event I drop off the face of the earth, popsofctown will take my place.
>
This game uses Natural Action Resolution.
Last edited by Alisae on Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:47 am

Post by Alisae »

The Setup

The Basics

>
You will recieve 2 PMs. First will be a card with your alignment. The second will be a card with your character with flavor.
>
As this suggests, Flavor is not alignment indicative. Like Alignments, Flavor will also be randomized. There is absolutely no reason to lie about your flavor.
>
This will be a 10:3 Open Setup with every player starting as a Vanilla.
>
Mafia have daytalk and are allowed to use discord provided they all agree on it.
>
Mafia have a factional ability to hide the price sold for an item that can be used once per day phase either for the midday or day end update.
>
Town players will begin the game with a wallet of $500 and Mafia players will receive $800.
>
Money cannot be transferred.
>
Players may use multiple abilities a night however can only use one shot of each ability maximum.
>
Players will flip with their alignment but not the roles they've obtained.

Auctions

>
Four limited shot roles from the pool of twenty available are selected randomly every day and auctioned off.
>
Bids are made inside your personal PT during the day phase and the player with the highest bid at day end will receive that role.
>
You may only bid the money remaining inside your wallet, you may increase a bid on an item but cannot use that money elsewhere.
>
You must outbid the current highest bidder to win the item. Losing bids are refunded at day end.
>
The winner of each auctioned item are not revealed publicly, just the bid itself.
>
There will be a mid day update 1 day into the day phase where the highest bid per item are revealed but not the winner again.
>
Items auctioned are removed from the potential list the following day.
>
Bids will no longer be eligible within the last 10 minutes of each day phase. Lynched players can win an auctioned item.
>
Auctions will no longer take place after day four.

Marketplace Owner

>
Players will vote for a Marketplace Owner on top of the vote to lynch in the thread during day one.
>
The player with the most votes at deadline will be elected the Marketplace Owner.
>
In the event of a tied vote upon deadline, the winner will be randomized.
>
The elected player privately submits an order to increase the odds of four items being up for auction the following day phase by 400%.
>
The elected player has this ability every night phase.
>
The elected player must designate a replacement in case they die, this is revealed publicly upon their death.
>
Marketplace Owners are no longer needed after day four.

Role PMs

Spoiler: Character PM (Written by Pops and Edited by me)
popsofctown
~ Role PM ~

Helping other people out makes you feel fantastic!
You are
Plat McPlatypet

Your dad is always out trying to make money. One day he expects you to make lots of money too. You have found just because he wants something, doesn't mean you want it. One day a Wooper asked what you really wanted. And you said you wanted your dreams. And you realized it was true.

For your birthday one year your dad bought you a piggy bank. He said everytime you see a coin pick it up. Store it. Become rich. You don't use it that way. When you see a coin you say "hey, look, a coin! Does someone want it?" Often someone picks it up. Because they need it. Your piggy bank is full though. Each day you think of something. Wanting to help the government help people more. Learning first aid in case your friends get hurt. Inventing a way that when a stack of newspapers says "take one" everyone takes one. Whenever you think of something, you write it down as a dream, and you put it in the piggy bank. Because your dad is right that the future matters. But it is everyone's future.

You may find your Personal PT here.
Spoiler: Town PM
Vanilla Town
In this mafia game you are aligned with the
Town
- You start the game with
500$
and may use that money to bid on abilities inside the Private Topic linked in your character PM.
- During the day you may post in the game thread and vote to lynch any living player.
- During day one you may vote to elect a Marketplace Owner.
You win when all threats to the Town are dead and at least one Town-aligned player is still alive.
Spoiler: Scum PM
Mafia Goon
In this mafia game, you are aligned with the
Mafia
, who is
X
Y
, and
Z
- You share a Factional Kill with these players, and must also choose who will be performing the kill each night.
- You can talk with these players at any time here, and for as long as you are alive here.
- You also share a Factional Ability to hide the price sold for an item, this can be used once per day phase for either the mid day or day end update.

- You start the game with
800$
and may use that money to bid on abilities inside the Private Topic linked in your character PM.
- During the day you may post in the game thread and vote to lynch any living player.
- During day one you may vote to elect a Marketplace Owner.
You win when the Town has been eliminated or nothing can stop this from occurring.
Spoiler: Marketplace Owner PM
You are now the Marketplace Owner!
Congratulations! You are have either been elected or assigned the role of Marketplace Owner.
You have the ability to select up to 4 items every night phase to increase the odds of it being up for auction the following day phase by 400%. Please do this by bolding
Enhance: Ability Name
for each item you choose.
You must also select who you wish to have this role assigned to in the event of your demise, you are able to have this person changed at any time up until your death via bolding
Assign: PlayerName
inside your PT.
Last edited by Alisae on Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:48 am

Post by Alisae »

Ability Pool & Role Descriptions
StatusAbilityShotsTargetedDescription
Up for Auction
Auction Detective
Yes
Choose another player. You will learn all of their bidding history from the previous day phase.
Up for Auction
Commuter
No
All abilities that target you will be roleblocked. Commuter is countered by Hitman. Must select a night to use it.
Up for Auction
Day-Kill
Yes
Send me a private message with an order to kill someone during a day phase. That player will die.
Up for Auction
Doctor
Yes
Choose another player. That player will be protected from the night kill that night.
Up for Auction
Godfather
No
You appear as "Not Mafia" on Cop reports, regardless of your actual alignment. Must select a night to use it.
Up for Auction
Hitman
No
Scums Night-kill will ignore any ability that would stop the kill from working. Must select a night to use it.
Up for Auction
Jailkeeper
Yes
Choose another player. That player will be protected from the night kill and also unable to act.
Up for Auction
Tracker
Yes
Choose another player. You will be informed which players (if any) that player visited during the Night.
Sold
Auction Detective
Yes
Choose another player. You will learn all of their bidding history from the previous day phase.
Sold
Bulletproof
No
You are protected from the first Night-kill that has targeted you. Bulletproof is countered by Hitman.
Sold
Cop
Yes
Choose another player. You will receive back a report of "Mafia" or "Not Mafia".
Sold
Doctor
Yes
Choose another player. That player will be protected from the night kill that night.
Sold
Gravedigger
Yes
Choose another player who has died. You will learn of all the abilities they had when they died.
Sold
Hitman
No
Scums Night-kill will ignore any ability that would stop the kill from working. Must select a night to use it.
Sold
Neighborizer
Yes
Choose another player. You will receive a PT upon daystart where you may talk any time while alive.
Sold
Neighborizer
Yes
Choose another player. You will receive a PT upon daystart where you may talk any time while alive.
Sold
Ninja
No
You may choose which of your visits (if any) will appear on Tracker and Watcher reports. Must select a night to use it.
Sold
Roleblocker
Yes
Choose another player. All of their Targeted abilities that they activated for that night will fail.
Sold
Tracker
Yes
Choose another player. You will be informed which players (if any) that player visited during the Night.
Sold
Watcher
Yes
Choose another player. You will be informed which players (if any) visited that player during the Night.
Last edited by Alisae on Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:59 am, edited 3 times in total.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4 (isolation #4) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:36 am

Post by Alisae »

Alright Alignment and Character PMs are out see ya tomorrow at 6pm est.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #5 (isolation #5) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:17 am

Post by Alisae »

Its a nice great day outside. The Teenage Mutant Ninja Squirtle and Wooper are playing video games as usual. Captain seemed like she was trying to relax from a hard days walc, and was probably considering going for another walc later in the day. The buneary, who seemed to be reading something, looks up at her friends.

"Guys, uh, I have some bad news." The buneary sadly states. "I can't go with you guys to the aquarium tomorrow."

"What, oh no, I was looking forward to that." The Squirtle states disapointedly.
"Me too."
"Well why can't you come?"

"Apparently, I got Jury duty."

At this point, the Wooper walks over to the Buneary and gestures to see the notice that she's holding in her hand. The Buneary lets the Wooper read it.

"Wooper...WOOPER" The Wooper excitedly begins to eat the notice

"WHAT, WHAT ARE YOU DOING"
"Bella, you don't have to go to jury duty"
"But I have to! This is an offical summons! I have to go"
"What summons?"
"The one Wooper just ate"

its at this point the wooper begins to start shaking their head

"No, you don't get it. What Summons?"
"Woooooooooper!" The Wooper excitedly states as it jumps on the table excitedly
"See, Wooper has the right approach, just go about your day as if you never got it."

Bella seeming shellshocked
"You can DO THAT"

"of course you can!"
"But isn't it my CIVIC Duty to my country to go do Jury Duty"
"Why would you ever want to go do Jury Duty when you can have fun! The government employees already know that for many reasons many people just won't show. They overbook since its pretty easy for it to get lost with some other mail."
"OOOOOOH, that makes sense!"
"Woooooooooper!"
"See, perfectly okay!"

"But wait a min" the Buneary tries to re-think this through "Isn't that illegal? Aren't I like, going to go to jail?"

"Pfffft, no one goes to jail because something got lost in the mail." Reassured by the Squirtle, the Buneary finally gives in "Fine, you win"
"See, you got it"
"got what?"
"RIGHT"

And so they went to the Aquarium the next day.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #6 (isolation #6) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:12 am

Post by Alisae »

btw if this is ur first game in the series and you have no idea whats going on flavorwise, I would suggest checking out part 1.
You can find a link to that here:
viewtopic.php?f=84&t=81134
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #7 (isolation #7) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:12 am

Post by Alisae »

hi hello we will be starting around 2 hours from now!

EDIT: Due to the lags spikes on MS that seem to be not just only be but affecting other users, I'm gonna start working on daystart flavor and then open the day early. The day will still end at 4pm PST so this is basically an extention. I'm giving this out to make sure that I don't start late due to trying to get the game started last minute.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #8 (isolation #8) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:22 am

Post by Alisae »

The sun is shining, it's a lovely day,
almost perfect for a kid to play
but you got your taxes to pay
what can you do?

you work real hard and the pay is real low
and every hour goes oh so slow
At at the end of the day, with your wooper friend to meet up with
you'll have to become a walcstar!

Also, after work, you said you needed the wooper to meet up with you.
You have a purpose, and a destiny, that you are on the way to persue!
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #9 (isolation #9) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:35 am

Post by Alisae »

Today on this day, on the day that other bars would be open, the Warturtle Bar would be closed.
But taking a look inside would reveal that it was fairly active. The Squirtles inside were together, each of the groups of Squirtles were engaged in their own mumblings, while holding a pamphlet. There was this energy that made it feel like something important was happening inside that Bar.

But things starten to become a bit more quiet, while the focus was on the Leader of the Group: the Warturtle. Standing behind him was a Mudkip
"Attention Squirtles! Now is the time to stand! We have a grave enemy behind us, our toughest foe yet. The Fomu Gang have been besting us in several fights aross the town, but TODAY is our day to take our town back! The Fomu were reported to be working in an auction house, that on this day, is planing to sell something big. We will now be going over the mission."

The Warturtle went on to explain the specifics of the mission, concluding the speech with "Remember, we are NOT throwin away our shot. Squirtles, Roll out!"

It was then at this moment, that the Squirtle army marched out, with their mumbling battlecry of "We're Squirtles, We're Squirtles."
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10 (isolation #10) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:49 am

Post by Alisae »

Meanwhile, at the auction house, the Buneary was planing on selling some of her jewerly.

"Hello miss, what would you like to auction"
"Uh, I would like to some of this jewelry" The buneary tells the Orphyll.

The Orphyll checks the jewerly out to see if its legit as well as works out the details with the Buneary.
After a bunch of paperwork, they conclude, and the Buneary goes to check out the auction house to see what they have for sale.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #11 (isolation #11) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by Alisae »

Hello! Today I, The Great Kinu, will be your auctioneer!
We have something big to auction off today, but we will get to that much later!
For now, here are the things that we will be auctioning off right now!
Today's Auction!
Neighborizer
Yes
Tracker
Yes
Watcher
Yes
Choose another player. You will be informed which players (if any) visited that player during the Night.
Roleblocker
Yes
Choose another player. All of their Targeted abilities that they activated for that night will fail.

We have such things as Walki Talkis that were used during the very first World War! Truely, a very vintage item on the block as well as
The legendary detective Grif the Growlithe's most recent pair of Binoculars! This legendary detective is quite possibly the greatest detective on earth, and he recently got a new pair of Binoculars in a sponsorship deal, as a result, he has agreed to auction off his!
Also we have these cheap plastic piece of shit ones here as well
As well as a TM for Psychic!
Last edited by Alisae on Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #12 (isolation #12) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:06 pm

Post by Alisae »

VOTE COUNT 1 . 1
  • Pine
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Chemist1422
    --- 0 ( No One )
    Gobbledygook
    -- 0 ( No One )
    Datisi
    -------- 0 ( No One )
    Menalque
    ------ 0 ( No One )
    Titus
    --------- 0 ( No One )
    Bingle
    -------- 0 ( No One )
    Pink Ball
    ----- 0 ( No One )
    Alacrity
    ------ 0 ( No One )
    MariaR
    -------- 0 ( No One )
    Ginngie
    ------- 0 ( No One )
    PenguinPower
    -- 0 ( No One )
    Gamma Emerald
    - 0 ( No One )

Not Voting
    ---- 13 ( Pine, Chemist1422, Gobbledygook, Datisi, Menalque, Titus, Bingle, Pink Ball, Alacrity, MariaR, Ginngie, PenguinPower, Gamma Emerald )
Deadline is in (expired on 2020-04-03 19:00:00)
MARETPLACE OWNER COUNT 1 . 1
  • Pine
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Chemist1422
    --- 0 ( No One )
    Gobbledygook
    -- 0 ( No One )
    Datisi
    -------- 0 ( No One )
    Menalque
    ------ 0 ( No One )
    Titus
    --------- 0 ( No One )
    Bingle
    -------- 0 ( No One )
    Pink Ball
    ----- 0 ( No One )
    Alacrity
    ------ 0 ( No One )
    MariaR
    -------- 0 ( No One )
    Ginngie
    ------- 0 ( No One )
    PenguinPower
    -- 0 ( No One )
    Gamma Emerald
    - 0 ( No One )

Not Voting
    ---- 13 ( Pine, Chemist1422, Gobbledygook, Datisi, Menalque, Titus, Bingle, Pink Ball, Alacrity, MariaR, Ginngie, PenguinPower, Gamma Emerald )
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #17 (isolation #13) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:22 pm

Post by Alisae »

BTW, please use
Elect: Playername
to elect a marketplace owner!
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #50 (isolation #14) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:35 pm

Post by Alisae »

VOTE COUNT 1 . 2
  • Ginngie
    ------- 2 ( Gobbledygook, PenguinPower )
    Menalque
    ------ 1 ( Datisi )
    Pine
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Chemist1422
    --- 0 ( No One )
    Gobbledygook
    -- 0 ( No One )
    Datisi
    -------- 0 ( No One )
    Titus
    --------- 0 ( No One )
    Bingle
    -------- 0 ( No One )
    Pink Ball
    ----- 0 ( No One )
    Alacrity
    ------ 0 ( No One )
    MariaR
    -------- 0 ( No One )
    PenguinPower
    -- 0 ( No One )
    Gamma Emerald
    - 0 ( No One )

Not Voting
    ---- 10 ( Pine, Chemist1422, Menalque, Titus, Bingle, Pink Ball, Alacrity, MariaR, Ginngie, Gamma Emerald )
MARETPLACE OWNER COUNT 1 . 2
  • Menalque
    ------ 3 ( Menalque, Gobbledygook, PenguinPower )
    Datisi
    -------- 1 ( Datisi )
    Pine
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Chemist1422
    --- 0 ( No One )
    Gobbledygook
    -- 0 ( No One )
    Titus
    --------- 0 ( No One )
    Bingle
    -------- 0 ( No One )
    Pink Ball
    ----- 0 ( No One )
    Alacrity
    ------ 0 ( No One )
    MariaR
    -------- 0 ( No One )
    Ginngie
    ------- 0 ( No One )
    PenguinPower
    -- 0 ( No One )
    Gamma Emerald
    - 0 ( No One )

Not Voting
    ---- 9 ( Pine, Chemist1422, Titus, Bingle, Pink Ball, Alacrity, MariaR, Ginngie, Gamma Emerald )
Last edited by Alisae on Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #62 (isolation #15) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 59, PenguinPower wrote:GOBBLE HAS NO VOTE!
Fixed. Please note I am rly high a lot as well as most of the times so I am likely to make an error! Like I did now. I'm stoned btw
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #205 (isolation #16) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:54 pm

Post by Alisae »

Hi Hello it is me! I am here to clear something up because multiple people are asking me. Once you place a bid, you cannot take it back. You can only increase it. Also, please place your bids in bold. Thank you!
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #214 (isolation #17) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:14 pm

Post by Alisae »

Ok hi hello it is me moderator person. I will add 24 hours to clock cause of site lag :]
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #216 (isolation #18) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:18 pm

Post by Alisae »

VOTE COUNT 1 . 3
  • Ginngie
    ------- 3 ( Gobbledygook, PenguinPower, Titus )
    Menalque
    ------ 1 ( Datisi )
    MariaR
    -------- 1 ( Gamma Emerald )
    Pine
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Chemist1422
    --- 0 ( No One )
    Gobbledygook
    -- 0 ( No One )
    Datisi
    -------- 0 ( No One )
    Titus
    --------- 0 ( No One )
    Bingle
    -------- 0 ( No One )
    Pink Ball
    ----- 0 ( No One )
    Alacrity
    ------ 0 ( No One )
    PenguinPower
    -- 0 ( No One )
    Gamma Emerald
    - 0 ( No One )

Not Voting
    ---- 8 ( Pine, Chemist1422, Menalque, Bingle, Pink Ball, Alacrity, MariaR, Ginngie, )
Deadline is in (expired on 2020-04-04 19:00:00)
MARETPLACE OWNER COUNT 1 . 3
  • Menalque
    ------ 6 ( Menalque, Gobbledygook, PenguinPower, MariaR, Titus, Gamma Emerald )
    Datisi
    -------- 1 ( Datisi )
    Titus
    --------- 0 ( No One )
    Pine
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Chemist1422
    --- 0 ( No One )
    Gobbledygook
    -- 0 ( No One )
    Bingle
    -------- 0 ( No One )
    Pink Ball
    ----- 0 ( No One )
    Alacrity
    ------ 0 ( No One )
    MariaR
    -------- 0 ( No One )
    Ginngie
    ------- 0 ( No One )
    PenguinPower
    -- 0 ( No One )
    Gamma Emerald
    - 0 ( No One )

Not Voting
    ---- 6 ( Pine, Chemist1422, Bingle, Pink Ball, Alacrity, Ginngie, )
Last edited by Alisae on Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #354 (isolation #19) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:29 am

Post by Alisae »

VOTE COUNT 1 . 4
  • Gobbledygook
    -- 3 ( Menalque, MariaR, PenguinPower )
    Ginngie
    ------- 2 ( Gobbledygook, Titus )
    Menalque
    ------ 1 ( Datisi )
    MariaR
    Bingle
    -------- 1 ( Alacrity )
    Pine
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Chemist1422
    --- 0 ( No One )
    Datisi
    -------- 0 ( No One )
    Titus
    --------- 0 ( No One )
    Pink Ball
    ----- 0 ( No One )
    Alacrity
    ------ 0 ( No One )
    PenguinPower
    -- 0 ( No One )
    Gamma Emerald
    - 0 ( No One )

Not Voting
    ---- 5 ( Pine, Chemist1422, Bingle, Pink Ball, Ginngie, )
MARETPLACE OWNER COUNT 1 . 4
  • Menalque
    ------ 5 ( Menalque, PenguinPower, MariaR, Titus, Gamma Emerald )
    Datisi
    -------- 1 ( Datisi )
    Gobbledygook
    -- 1 ( Gobbledygook )
    Titus
    --------- 0 ( No One )
    Pine
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Chemist1422
    --- 0 ( No One )
    Bingle
    -------- 0 ( No One )
    Pink Ball
    ----- 0 ( No One )
    Alacrity
    ------ 0 ( No One )
    MariaR
    -------- 0 ( No One )
    Ginngie
    ------- 0 ( No One )
    PenguinPower
    -- 0 ( No One )
    Gamma Emerald
    - 0 ( No One )

Not Voting
    ---- 6 ( Pine, Chemist1422, Bingle, Pink Ball, Alacrity, Ginngie, )
Last edited by Alisae on Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #400 (isolation #20) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:18 am

Post by Alisae »

VOTE COUNT 1 . 5
  • Gobbledygook
    -- 4 ( Menalque, MariaR, PenguinPower, Gamma Emerald )
    Ginngie
    Menalque
    ------ 1 ( Datisi )
    Bingle
    -------- 1 ( Alacrity )
    MariaR
    -------- 0 ( No One )
    Pine
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Chemist1422
    --- 0 ( No One )
    Datisi
    -------- 0 ( No One )
    Titus
    --------- 0 ( No One )
    Pink Ball
    ----- 0 ( No One )
    Alacrity
    ------ 0 ( No One )
    PenguinPower
    -- 0 ( No One )
    Gamma Emerald
    - 0 ( No One )

Not Voting
MARETPLACE OWNER COUNT 1 . 5
  • Menalque
    ------ 5 ( Menalque, PenguinPower, MariaR, Titus, Pink Ball )
    Datisi
    -------- 3 ( Datisi, Gobbledygook, Gamma Emerald )
    Gobbledygook
    -- 0 ( No One )
    Titus
    --------- 0 ( No One )
    Pine
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Chemist1422
    --- 0 ( No One )
    Bingle
    -------- 0 ( No One )
    Pink Ball
    ----- 0 ( No One )
    Alacrity
    ------ 0 ( No One )
    MariaR
    -------- 0 ( No One )
    Ginngie
    ------- 0 ( No One )
    PenguinPower
    -- 0 ( No One )
    Gamma Emerald
    - 0 ( No One )

Not Voting
    ---- 5 ( Pine, Chemist1422, Bingle, Alacrity, Ginngie, )
Last edited by Alisae on Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #475 (isolation #21) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:32 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 400, Alisae wrote:
VOTE COUNT 1 . 5
  • Gobbledygook
    Ginngie
    Menalque
    ------ 1 ( Datisi )
    Bingle
    -------- 1 ( Alacrity )
    MariaR
    -------- 0 ( No One )
    Pine
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Chemist1422
    --- 0 ( No One )
    Datisi
    -------- 0 ( No One )
    Titus
    --------- 0 ( No One )
    Pink Ball
    ----- 0 ( No One )
    Alacrity
    ------ 0 ( No One )
    PenguinPower
    -- 0 ( No One )
    Gamma Emerald
    - 0 ( No One )

Not Voting
MARETPLACE OWNER COUNT 1 . 5
  • Menalque
    Datisi
    Gobbledygook
    -- 0 ( No One )
    Titus
    --------- 0 ( No One )
    Pine
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Chemist1422
    --- 0 ( No One )
    Bingle
    -------- 0 ( No One )
    Pink Ball
    ----- 0 ( No One )
    Alacrity
    ------ 0 ( No One )
    MariaR
    -------- 0 ( No One )
    Ginngie
    ------- 0 ( No One )
    PenguinPower
    -- 0 ( No One )
    Gamma Emerald
    - 0 ( No One )

Not Voting
    ---- 5 ( Pine, Chemist1422, Bingle, Alacrity, Ginngie, )
Last edited by Alisae on Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #524 (isolation #22) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:21 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 523, gobbledygook wrote:
yo mod you got anymore of those midday auction prices
site too laggy check back tomorrow
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #526 (isolation #23) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:34 pm

Post by Alisae »

Welcome to the Mid Day Update!

Hello again! I am Kinu and I will be your auctioneer today!
I wasn't exactly planing on doing this this early, but since I DID state in the rules it would be 24 hours after daystart and didn't really account for extentions or clearify, we can do this now!
Anyhow, without delaying this any longer, here is the Mid Day Update!

2-shot Neigborizer -
50$

1-shot Tracker -
0$

2-shot Watcher -
500$

1-shot Roleblocker -
0$

If the price for a bid has been hidden, it will show up with a
?

Remember to place your bids!
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #527 (isolation #24) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:35 pm

Post by Alisae »

VOTE COUNT 1 . 6
  • Gobbledygook
    Ginngie
    ------- 1 ( Gobbledygook )
    Menalque
    ------ 1 ( Datisi )
    Bingle
    -------- 1 ( Alacrity )
    Gamma Emerald
    - 1 ( Titus )
    MariaR
    -------- 0 ( No One )
    Pine
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Chemist1422
    --- 0 ( No One )
    Datisi
    -------- 0 ( No One )
    Titus
    --------- 0 ( No One )
    Pink Ball
    ----- 0 ( No One )
    Alacrity
    ------ 0 ( No One )
    PenguinPower
    -- 0 ( No One )

Not Voting
MARETPLACE OWNER COUNT 1 . 6
  • Menalque
    Datisi
    Titus
    --------- 1 ( Bingle )
    Gobbledygook
    -- 0 ( No One )
    Pine
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Chemist1422
    --- 0 ( No One )
    Bingle
    -------- 0 ( No One )
    Pink Ball
    ----- 0 ( No One )
    Alacrity
    ------ 0 ( No One )
    MariaR
    -------- 0 ( No One )
    Ginngie
    ------- 0 ( No One )
    PenguinPower
    -- 0 ( No One )
    Gamma Emerald
    - 0 ( No One )

Not Voting
    ---- 4 ( Pine, Chemist1422, Alacrity, Ginngie, )
Last edited by Alisae on Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #667 (isolation #25) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:46 am

Post by Alisae »

VOTE COUNT 1 . 7
  • Gobbledygook
    Pink Ball
    ----- 3 ( Bingle, Alacrity, Gobbledygook )
    Menalque
    ------ 1 ( Datisi )
    Gamma Emerald
    - 1 ( Titus )
    Ginngie
    ------- 0 ( No One )
    Bingle
    -------- 0 ( No One )
    MariaR
    -------- 0 ( No One )
    Pine
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Chemist1422
    --- 0 ( No One )
    Datisi
    -------- 0 ( No One )
    Titus
    --------- 0 ( No One )
    Alacrity
    ------ 0 ( No One )
    PenguinPower
    -- 0 ( No One )

Not Voting
    ---- 4 ( Pine, Chemist1422, Pink Ball, Ginngie )
MARETPLACE OWNER COUNT 1 . 7
  • Titus
    --------- 6 ( Bingle, Alacrity, Gobbledygook, Datisi, Pink Ball, Titus )
    Menalque
    ------ 4 ( Menalque, PenguinPower, MariaR, Chemist1422 )
    Datisi
    Gobbledygook
    -- 0 ( No One )
    Pine
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Chemist1422
    --- 0 ( No One )
    Bingle
    -------- 0 ( No One )
    Pink Ball
    ----- 0 ( No One )
    Alacrity
    ------ 0 ( No One )
    MariaR
    -------- 0 ( No One )
    Ginngie
    ------- 0 ( No One )
    PenguinPower
    -- 0 ( No One )
    Gamma Emerald
    - 0 ( No One )

Not Voting
    ---- 2 ( Pine, Ginngie )
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #827 (isolation #26) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:27 am

Post by Alisae »

Alyssa the Lamb replaces Alacrity
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #832 (isolation #27) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:32 am

Post by Alisae »

VOTE COUNT 1 . 8
  • MariaR
    ---------- 3 ( Gobbledygook, Titus, PenguinPower )
    Gobbledygook
    ---- 2 ( MariaR, Gamma Emerald )
    Pink Ball
    ------- 2 ( Bingle, Alyssa the Lamb, )
    Menalque
    -------- 1 ( Datisi )
    Pine
    ------------ 1 ( Menalque )
    Gamma Emerald
    --- 0 ( No One )
    Ginngie
    --------- 0 ( No One )
    Bingle
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Chemist1422
    ----- 0 ( No One )
    Datisi
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Titus
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    Alyssa the Lamb
    - 0 ( No One )
    PenguinPower
    ---- 0 ( No One )

Not Voting
    ------ 4 ( Pine, Chemist1422, Pink Ball, Ginngie )
MARETPLACE OWNER COUNT 1 . 8
  • Titus
    ----------- 8 ( Bingle, Alyssa the Lamb, Gobbledygook, Datisi, Pink Ball, Titus, Gamma Emerald, PenguinPower )
    Menalque
    -------- 3 ( Menalque, MariaR, Chemist1422 )
    Datisi
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Gobbledygook
    ---- 0 ( No One )
    Pine
    ------------ 0 ( No One )
    Chemist1422
    ----- 0 ( No One )
    Bingle
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Pink Ball
    ------- 0 ( No One )
    Alyssa the Lamb
    - 0 ( No One )
    MariaR
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Ginngie
    --------- 0 ( No One )
    PenguinPower
    ---- 0 ( No One )
    Gamma Emerald
    --- 0 ( No One )

Not Voting
    ------ 2 ( Pine, Ginngie )
Last edited by Alisae on Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #850 (isolation #28) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:08 am

Post by Alisae »

VOTE COUNT 1 . 9
  • MariaR
    ---------- 5 ( Gobbledygook, Titus, PenguinPower, Datisi, Pink Ball )
    Gobbledygook
    Pink Ball
    ------- 2 ( Bingle, Alyssa the Lamb, )
    Pine
    Menalque
    -------- 0 ( No One )
    Gamma Emerald
    --- 0 ( No One )
    Ginngie
    --------- 0 ( No One )
    Bingle
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Chemist1422
    ----- 0 ( No One )
    Datisi
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Titus
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    Alyssa the Lamb
    - 0 ( No One )
    PenguinPower
    ---- 0 ( No One )

Not Voting
    ------ 3 ( Pine, Chemist1422, Ginngie )
MARETPLACE OWNER COUNT 1 . 9
  • Titus
    ----------- 8 ( Bingle, Alyssa the Lamb, Gobbledygook, Datisi, Pink Ball, Titus, Gamma Emerald, PenguinPower )
    Menalque
    Datisi
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Gobbledygook
    ---- 0 ( No One )
    Pine
    Chemist1422
    ----- 0 ( No One )
    Bingle
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Pink Ball
    ------- 0 ( No One )
    Alyssa the Lamb
    - 0 ( No One )
    MariaR
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Ginngie
    --------- 0 ( No One )
    PenguinPower
    ---- 0 ( No One )
    Gamma Emerald
    --- 0 ( No One )

Not Voting
Last edited by Alisae on Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #876 (isolation #29) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:27 am

Post by Alisae »

VOTE COUNT 1 . 10
  • MariaR
    ---------- 5 ( Gobbledygook, Titus, PenguinPower, Datisi, Alyssa the Lamb )
    Pine
    ------------ 3 ( Menalque, Bingle, Pink Ball )
    Gobbledygook
    Pink Ball
    ------- 1 ( Chemist1422 )
    Menalque
    -------- 0 ( No One )
    Gamma Emerald
    --- 0 ( No One )
    Ginngie
    --------- 0 ( No One )
    Bingle
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Chemist1422
    ----- 0 ( No One )
    Datisi
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Titus
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    Alyssa the Lamb
    - 0 ( No One )
    PenguinPower
    ---- 0 ( No One )

Not Voting
MARETPLACE OWNER COUNT 1 . 10
  • Titus
    Menalque
    Datisi
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Gobbledygook
    ---- 0 ( No One )
    Pine
    Chemist1422
    ----- 0 ( No One )
    Bingle
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Pink Ball
    ------- 0 ( No One )
    Alyssa the Lamb
    - 0 ( No One )
    MariaR
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Ginngie
    --------- 0 ( No One )
    PenguinPower
    ---- 0 ( No One )
    Gamma Emerald
    --- 0 ( No One )

Not Voting
Last edited by Alisae on Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #901 (isolation #30) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:25 am

Post by Alisae »

VOTE COUNT 1 . 11
  • MariaR
    ---------- 4 ( Gobbledygook, Titus, PenguinPower, Datisi, Alyssa the Lamb )
    Pine
    Gobbledygook
    Pink Ball
    ------- 2 ( Chemist1422, Ginngie )
    Menalque
    -------- 0 ( No One )
    Gamma Emerald
    --- 0 ( No One )
    Ginngie
    --------- 0 ( No One )
    Bingle
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Chemist1422
    ----- 0 ( No One )
    Datisi
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Titus
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    Alyssa the Lamb
    - 0 ( No One )
    PenguinPower
    ---- 0 ( No One )

Not Voting
    ------ 1 ( Pine )
MARETPLACE OWNER COUNT 1 . 11
  • Titus
    Menalque
    Datisi
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Gobbledygook
    ---- 0 ( No One )
    Pine
    Chemist1422
    ----- 0 ( No One )
    Bingle
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Pink Ball
    ------- 0 ( No One )
    Alyssa the Lamb
    - 0 ( No One )
    MariaR
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Ginngie
    --------- 0 ( No One )
    PenguinPower
    ---- 0 ( No One )
    Gamma Emerald
    --- 0 ( No One )

Not Voting
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #910 (isolation #31) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:04 am

Post by Alisae »

VOTE COUNT 1 . 12
  • MariaR
    ---------- 4 ( Gobbledygook, Titus, PenguinPower, Alyssa the Lamb )
    Pine
    Alyssa the Lamb
    - 3 ( Ginngie, Datisi, Chemist1422 )
    Gobbledygook
    Pink Ball
    ------- 0 ( No One )
    Menalque
    -------- 0 ( No One )
    Gamma Emerald
    --- 0 ( No One )
    Ginngie
    --------- 0 ( No One )
    Bingle
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Chemist1422
    ----- 0 ( No One )
    Datisi
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Titus
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    PenguinPower
    ---- 0 ( No One )

Not Voting
    ------ 1 ( Pine )
MARETPLACE OWNER COUNT 1 . 12
  • Titus
    Menalque
    Datisi
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Gobbledygook
    ---- 0 ( No One )
    Pine
    Chemist1422
    ----- 0 ( No One )
    Bingle
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Pink Ball
    ------- 0 ( No One )
    Alyssa the Lamb
    - 0 ( No One )
    MariaR
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Ginngie
    --------- 0 ( No One )
    PenguinPower
    ---- 0 ( No One )
    Gamma Emerald
    --- 0 ( No One )

Not Voting
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #925 (isolation #32) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:23 am

Post by Alisae »

VOTE COUNT 1 . 13
  • Alyssa the Lamb
    - 5 ( Ginngie, Datisi, Chemist1422, Pine, PenguinPower )
    MariaR
    ---------- 3 ( Gobbledygook, Titus, Alyssa the Lamb )
    Pine
    Gobbledygook
    Pink Ball
    ------- 0 ( No One )
    Menalque
    -------- 0 ( No One )
    Gamma Emerald
    --- 0 ( No One )
    Ginngie
    --------- 0 ( No One )
    Bingle
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Chemist1422
    ----- 0 ( No One )
    Datisi
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Titus
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    PenguinPower
    ---- 0 ( No One )

Not Voting
    ------ 0 ( )
MARETPLACE OWNER COUNT 1 . 13
  • Titus
    ----------- 9 ( Bingle, Alyssa the Lamb, Gobbledygook, Datisi, Pink Ball, Titus, Gamma Emerald, PenguinPower, Pine )
    Menalque
    Datisi
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Gobbledygook
    ---- 0 ( No One )
    Pine
    Chemist1422
    ----- 0 ( No One )
    Bingle
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Pink Ball
    ------- 0 ( No One )
    Alyssa the Lamb
    - 0 ( No One )
    MariaR
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Ginngie
    --------- 0 ( No One )
    PenguinPower
    ---- 0 ( No One )
    Gamma Emerald
    --- 0 ( No One )

Not Voting
    ------ 1 ( Ginngie )
Last edited by Alisae on Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #964 (isolation #33) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:37 am

Post by Alisae »

VOTE COUNT 1 . 14
  • MariaR
    ---------- 4 ( Gobbledygook, Titus, Alyssa the Lamb, Pink Ball )
    Alyssa the Lamb
    - 3 ( Ginngie, Chemist1422, MariaR )
    Pine
    ------------ 2 ( Menalque, Bingle )
    Menalque
    -------- 2 ( Pine, Datisi )
    Gobbledygook
    ---- 1 ( Gamma Emerald )
    Pink Ball
    ------- 0 ( No One )
    Gamma Emerald
    --- 0 ( No One )
    Ginngie
    --------- 0 ( No One )
    Bingle
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Chemist1422
    ----- 0 ( No One )
    Datisi
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Titus
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    PenguinPower
    ---- 0 ( No One )

Not Voting
    ------ 0 ( PenguinPower )
MARETPLACE OWNER COUNT 1 . 14
  • Titus
    ----------- 9 ( Bingle, Alyssa the Lamb, Gobbledygook, Datisi, Pink Ball, Titus, Gamma Emerald, PenguinPower, Pine )
    Menalque
    Datisi
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Gobbledygook
    ---- 0 ( No One )
    Pine
    Chemist1422
    ----- 0 ( No One )
    Bingle
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Pink Ball
    ------- 0 ( No One )
    Alyssa the Lamb
    - 0 ( No One )
    MariaR
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Ginngie
    --------- 0 ( No One )
    PenguinPower
    ---- 0 ( No One )
    Gamma Emerald
    --- 0 ( No One )

Not Voting
    ------ 1 ( Ginngie )
Last edited by Alisae on Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1000 (isolation #34) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:56 am

Post by Alisae »

VOTE COUNT 1 . 15
  • MariaR
    ---------- 3 ( Gobbledygook, Titus, Pink Ball )
    Alyssa the Lamb
    Pine
    Menalque
    Gobbledygook
    ---- 1 ( Gamma Emerald )
    Ginngie
    --------- 1 ( Alyssa the Lamb )
    Pink Ball
    ------- 0 ( No One )
    Gamma Emerald
    --- 0 ( No One )
    Bingle
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Chemist1422
    ----- 0 ( No One )
    Datisi
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Titus
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    PenguinPower
    ---- 0 ( No One )

Not Voting
    ------ 1 ( PenguinPower )
MARETPLACE OWNER COUNT 1 . 15
  • Titus
    Menalque
    Datisi
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Gobbledygook
    ---- 0 ( No One )
    Pine
    Chemist1422
    ----- 0 ( No One )
    Bingle
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Pink Ball
    ------- 0 ( No One )
    Alyssa the Lamb
    - 0 ( No One )
    MariaR
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Ginngie
    --------- 0 ( No One )
    PenguinPower
    ---- 0 ( No One )
    Gamma Emerald
    --- 0 ( No One )

Not Voting
    ------ 1 ( Ginngie )
Last edited by Alisae on Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1025 (isolation #35) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:04 am

Post by Alisae »

VOTE COUNT 1 . 16
  • Alyssa the Lamb
    MariaR
    ---------- 2 ( Gobbledygook, Titus )
    Pine
    Menalque
    Gobbledygook
    ---- 1 ( Gamma Emerald )
    Ginngie
    --------- 1 ( Alyssa the Lamb )
    Gamma Emerald
    --- 1 ( Pink Ball )
    Pink Ball
    ------- 0 ( No One )
    Bingle
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Chemist1422
    ----- 0 ( No One )
    Datisi
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Titus
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    PenguinPower
    ---- 0 ( No One )

Not Voting
MARETPLACE OWNER COUNT 1 . 16
  • Titus
    Menalque
    Datisi
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Gobbledygook
    ---- 0 ( No One )
    Pine
    Chemist1422
    ----- 0 ( No One )
    Bingle
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Pink Ball
    ------- 0 ( No One )
    Alyssa the Lamb
    - 0 ( No One )
    MariaR
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Ginngie
    --------- 0 ( No One )
    PenguinPower
    ---- 0 ( No One )
    Gamma Emerald
    --- 0 ( No One )

Not Voting
    ------ 1 ( Ginngie )
Last edited by Alisae on Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1051 (isolation #36) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:15 am

Post by Alisae »

VOTE COUNT 1 . 17
  • Alyssa the Lamb
    Menalque
    -------- 3 ( Pine, Datisi, Alyssa the Lamb )
    MariaR
    Pine
    Gamma Emerald
    --- 1 ( Pink Ball )
    Ginngie
    --------- 1 ( No One )
    Gobbledygook
    ---- 0 ( No One )
    Pink Ball
    ------- 0 ( No One )
    Bingle
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Chemist1422
    ----- 0 ( No One )
    Datisi
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Titus
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    PenguinPower
    ---- 0 ( No One )

Not Voting
    ------ 2 ( PenguinPower, Gamma Emerald )
MARETPLACE OWNER COUNT 1 . 17
  • Titus
    Menalque
    Datisi
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Gobbledygook
    ---- 0 ( No One )
    Pine
    Chemist1422
    ----- 0 ( No One )
    Bingle
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Pink Ball
    ------- 0 ( No One )
    Alyssa the Lamb
    - 0 ( No One )
    MariaR
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Ginngie
    --------- 0 ( No One )
    PenguinPower
    ---- 0 ( No One )
    Gamma Emerald
    --- 0 ( No One )

Not Voting
    ------ 1 ( Ginngie )
Last edited by Alisae on Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1075 (isolation #37) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:29 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1051, Alisae wrote:
VOTE COUNT 1 . 17
  • Alyssa the Lamb
    Menalque
    MariaR
    Pine
    Gamma Emerald
    --- 1 ( Pink Ball )
    Ginngie
    --------- 1 ( No One )
    Gobbledygook
    ---- 0 ( No One )
    Pink Ball
    ------- 0 ( No One )
    Bingle
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Chemist1422
    ----- 0 ( No One )
    Datisi
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Titus
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    PenguinPower
    ---- 0 ( No One )

Not Voting
    ------ 2 ( PenguinPower, Gamma Emerald )
MARETPLACE OWNER COUNT 1 . 17
  • Titus
    Menalque
    Datisi
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Gobbledygook
    ---- 0 ( No One )
    Pine
    Chemist1422
    ----- 0 ( No One )
    Bingle
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Pink Ball
    ------- 0 ( No One )
    Alyssa the Lamb
    - 0 ( No One )
    MariaR
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Ginngie
    --------- 0 ( No One )
    PenguinPower
    ---- 0 ( No One )
    Gamma Emerald
    --- 0 ( No One )

Not Voting
    ------ 1 ( Ginngie )
Last edited by Alisae on Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1082 (isolation #38) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:30 am

Post by Alisae »

you have 20 minutes to get bids in
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1100 (isolation #39) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:38 am

Post by Alisae »

VOTE COUNT 1 . 18
  • MariaR
    ---------- 3 ( Gobbledygook, Titus, Pink Ball )
    Alyssa the Lamb
    - 2 ( Ginngie, Chemist1422 )
    Menalque
    Pine
    Pink Ball
    ------- 2 ( Gamma Emerald, MariaR )
    Chemist1422
    ----- 1 ( Alyssa the Lamb )
    Gamma Emerald
    --- 0 ( No One )
    Ginngie
    --------- 0 ( No One )
    Gobbledygook
    ---- 0 ( No One )
    Bingle
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Datisi
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Titus
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    PenguinPower
    ---- 0 ( No One )

Not Voting
MARETPLACE OWNER COUNT 1 . 18
  • Titus
    Menalque
    Datisi
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Gobbledygook
    ---- 0 ( No One )
    Pine
    Chemist1422
    ----- 0 ( No One )
    Bingle
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Pink Ball
    ------- 0 ( No One )
    Alyssa the Lamb
    - 0 ( No One )
    MariaR
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Ginngie
    --------- 0 ( No One )
    PenguinPower
    ---- 0 ( No One )
    Gamma Emerald
    --- 0 ( No One )

Not Voting
    ------ 1 ( Ginngie )
Last edited by Alisae on Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1110 (isolation #40) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:42 am

Post by Alisae »

Bidding ends in like 7 minutes!
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1120 (isolation #41) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:49 am

Post by Alisae »

The Auction House is now closed! No more bids will be accepted
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1125 (isolation #42) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:51 am

Post by Alisae »

VOTE COUNT 1 . 19
  • MariaR
    Alyssa the Lamb
    Menalque
    Pine
    Pink Ball
    ------- 2 ( Gamma Emerald, MariaR )
    Chemist1422
    ----- 1 ( Alyssa the Lamb )
    Gamma Emerald
    --- 1 ( Pink Ball )
    Ginngie
    --------- 0 ( No One )
    Gobbledygook
    ---- 0 ( No One )
    Bingle
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Datisi
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Titus
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    PenguinPower
    ---- 0 ( No One )

Not Voting
MARETPLACE OWNER COUNT 1 . 19
  • Titus
    Menalque
    Datisi
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Gobbledygook
    ---- 0 ( No One )
    Pine
    Chemist1422
    ----- 0 ( No One )
    Bingle
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Pink Ball
    ------- 0 ( No One )
    Alyssa the Lamb
    - 0 ( No One )
    MariaR
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Ginngie
    --------- 0 ( No One )
    PenguinPower
    ---- 0 ( No One )
    Gamma Emerald
    --- 0 ( No One )

Not Voting
    ------ 1 ( Ginngie )
Last edited by Alisae on Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1133 (isolation #43) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:54 am

Post by Alisae »

VOTE COUNT 1 . 20
  • MariaR
    ---------- 3 ( Gobbledygook, Titus, Gamma Emerald )
    Menalque
    Alyssa the Lamb
    Pine
    Pink Ball
    ------- 1 ( MariaR )
    Gamma Emerald
    --- 1 ( Pink Ball )
    Chemist1422
    ----- 0 ( No One )
    Ginngie
    --------- 0 ( No One )
    Gobbledygook
    ---- 0 ( No One )
    Bingle
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Datisi
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Titus
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    PenguinPower
    ---- 0 ( No One )

Not Voting
MARETPLACE OWNER COUNT 1 . 20
  • Titus
    Menalque
    Datisi
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Gobbledygook
    ---- 0 ( No One )
    Pine
    Chemist1422
    ----- 0 ( No One )
    Bingle
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Pink Ball
    ------- 0 ( No One )
    Alyssa the Lamb
    - 0 ( No One )
    MariaR
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Ginngie
    --------- 0 ( No One )
    PenguinPower
    ---- 0 ( No One )
    Gamma Emerald
    --- 0 ( No One )

Not Voting
    ------ 1 ( Ginngie )
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1169 (isolation #44) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by Alisae »

VOTE COUNT 1 . FINAL
  • MariaR
    ---------- 5 ( Gobbledygook, Titus, Gamma Emerald, Menalque, PenguinPower )
    Menalque
    -------- 4 ( Pine, Datisi, MariaR, Ginngie )
    Alyssa the Lamb
    - 2 ( Chemist1422, Alyssa the Lamb )
    Pine
    ------------ 2 ( Bingle )
    Gamma Emerald
    --- 1 ( Pink Ball )
    Pink Ball
    ------- 1 ( No One )
    Chemist1422
    ----- 0 ( No One )
    Ginngie
    --------- 0 ( No One )
    Gobbledygook
    ---- 0 ( No One )
    Bingle
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Datisi
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Titus
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    PenguinPower
    ---- 0 ( No One )

Not Voting
    ------ 1 ( )
MARETPLACE OWNER COUNT 1 . FINAL
  • Titus
    Menalque
    Datisi
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Gobbledygook
    ---- 0 ( No One )
    Pine
    Chemist1422
    ----- 0 ( No One )
    Bingle
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Pink Ball
    ------- 0 ( No One )
    Alyssa the Lamb
    - 0 ( No One )
    MariaR
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Ginngie
    --------- 0 ( No One )
    PenguinPower
    ---- 0 ( No One )
    Gamma Emerald
    --- 0 ( No One )

Not Voting
    ------ 1 ( Ginngie )
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1170 (isolation #45) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by Alisae »

Welcome to the End of Day Update!

Its really fun to see mafiascum tackle Plurality Deadlines. You all are very entertaining!
Here are the results for the end of today's auction!

2-shot Neigborizer -
300$

1-shot Tracker -
200$

2-shot Watcher -
500$

1-shot Roleblocker -
126$

?
Last edited by Alisae on Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1171 (isolation #46) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by Alisae »

After taking over the White House, Richard, the Blue-Eyes White Dragon decided to re-decorate it, thus turning it into a military base and now establishing it as the "Fight House."

Just as he finishes up, he gets a call on his phone from his employer.
He answers it and looks at the screen, as a Purple Monkey instructs him what to do, and reminding him that if he completes his job, he will be immortal!
Motivated by the dreams of immortality, he makes his way towards his next destination: The Auction House

MariaR was aligned with the
Mafia

They were the Blue Eyes White Dragon!

MariaR
~ Role PM ~

You, are public enemy #1! (to the President)
You are the
Blue-Eyes White Dragon

In this mafia game, you get to play as the Richard, the Blue-Eyes White Dragon. Also, you are the Vice President.

In this mafia game, you are evil, so you have to kill the President.
In order to do that, you used your control over the US Military to seize The White House.
The President escaped but you have taken over The White House.
To celebrate this victory, you decided to name it "The Fight House" because now its a military base.

The President may have escaped, but you are buying Weapons of Mass Destruction from an auction house, as well as other military weapons.
Once you get your hands on the Weapons of Mass Destruction, you'll be able to destroy the President and this country. Your mission will be complete, and you go back to sleep.

You may find your Personal PT here

Night 1 will end in (expired on 2020-04-05 19:00:00)
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1172 (isolation #47) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:23 am

Post by Alisae »

A Misdreavus is currently waiting at the airport lobby.
"Why is she taking so long to walc here" she wonders, as she floats around very impatiently.

Just as she turns around, she sees Captain the Furret finally enter the Airport Lobby and the Wooper runs over.

"Wooooooooper!"
"Why hello there little guy, you two took your time. Whatever, time is of the essence, we must go!"
and as thus, they make their way to their destination.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1173 (isolation #48) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:38 am

Post by Alisae »

"These sneks are fucking criminals that stole my money!"
the Buneary complains about how she didn't make any money auctioning her goods off
"This is an OUTRAGE! Why do the sneks take a portion of the money you make! I want to speak to the CEO-"

"OI YOU, SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND LOOK AT MY WALLET" A Platimous that is chewing gum interupts the Bunery's thought, as it shoves a wad of money in the Buneary's face.
It seemingly came out of nowhere.

"Who the fuck are you"
"I am the CEO of loads of money. I make more money then you on the second!"
"Oh yeah, prove it-" the Buneary tries to finish her sentence as she's slapped with a wad of bills. The buneary pushes him on the ground in self-defense.

Suddenly, the Buneary is surrounded by a bunch of Fomu.
A Fomu with sunglasses approaches the Buneary

"Ma'am, will we have any problems here? Because if so, I am going to have to ask you to leave."
"B-but he pushed me-"
"Ma'am, will we have any problems here?"
"Why don't you kick that fucker out! He's the one being a dick shoving the fact that he has loads of money in my face!"
"Ma'am, you pushed the CEO of having loads of money. If there are going to be any problems, I'm going to have to ask you to leave. Are there any problems"
"N-No."

The Fomu back off.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1174 (isolation #49) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:40 am

Post by Alisae »

Hello! I am going to be adding a rule to my ruleset! All actions are due 1 hour before deadline. After that, actions cannot be changed.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1175 (isolation #50) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:09 am

Post by Alisae »

While the Fomus were distracted, the Squirtles snuck into the Auction House mumbling "we're squirtles we're squirtles."
Absolutely no one heard them.
While several squirtles were getting into position and were fairly well hidden, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Squirtle's task was simple: Find out what the Fomus were protecting.

It didn't take them long to follow the Orphyll and find it.
But when he found it, he didn't know how to react.

The Ninja Squirtle reached for his earpiece
"I don't know how they managed to get their hands on it, but they are selling Weapons of Mass Destruction. Isn't that illegal?"

A voice comes in
"Well done Monseiur Ninja Squirtle! I'll get in contact with the president immediately"
"Wait, you can contact the President?!?!"
"Don't worry about that young one, monitor the Weapons of Mass Destruction and don't get caught. I'll see you on the other side."
Comms go out.

The Ninja Squirtle can feel a presence of something menacing behind him.
"what do we have here?"
Just as the Squirtle turns around, the meanacing presence bites him on the neck, knocking him unconscious.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1176 (isolation #51) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:18 am

Post by Alisae »

Captain the Furret, the Wooper, and the Misdreavus arrive at the Auction House.
Within the hall itself, the Wooper notices the Buneary.

"Wooooooooper!" The Wooper calls out to the Buneary, running to her and Captain walcing right behind it.

"Aaaaaaaaaah hiiiiiiiii" The Buneary unexpectedly greets the duo.
"So, this is the girl I've gathered so much info about" The Misdreavus follows up.
"Who is this?"
"ugh look, I don't have time for this. I'm here on imporant buisness. Just keep your hands off the Furret and we're cool"
"What do you mean keep your hands off the Captain, they're my friend. Just who are you, and what's your problem?"

The wooper tries to insert itself inbetween them, jumping up and down crying out "Wooper! Wooper! Wooper!"
The two ladies get into an arguement while Captain the Furret, who also planned on auctioning off some of her goods. They need the money to pay off their taxes after all.
The two ladies don't even notice that Captain the Furret left.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1177 (isolation #52) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:56 am

Post by Alisae »

In a back alley behind the Auction House, A Fomu with Sunglasses steps out.

"Fuckin Crazy lady, can't believesome lady thought she could push the CEO of loads of money" the fomu comments, as it pulls out a rare candy and munches on it.
"Aaaaaaah yeah, dats the stuff"
The Fomu pulls out a cigarette and lights it.
While he's enjoying it, 4 weirdly colored goats walk past him.
He doesn't notice it at first, but then he takes pulls up his shades
"Wait, did I just see what I thought I saw?"
But as soon as he starts investigating it, a shell is flung at him from behind and makes contact with the Fomu's head.
The Fomu passes out.

The Warturtle emerges out from his shell and picks up the Cigarette that the Fomu was smoking.
"Little piece of shit starting shit in my bar" The Warturtle starts to punch the ever living shit out of the unconscious Fomu.
don't worry, its still alive.

PenguinPower was aligned with the
Town

They were Captain Fomu, leader of the Fomu Gang

PenguinPower
~ Role PM ~

Its our time to change it all!
You are
Captain Fomu
, leader of the Fomu Gang

The Warturtle bar was active as ever. Customers were drinking and chatting. People were playing children's card games. It was a great place. But then, watch as the the new crowd of Fomu come into the bar. Everyone stares at them. Thats right, it was a temtem. A temtem just entered the bar. The Fomu comes up to the table where a Tyranitar, who was playing a card game, leaves his hand and goes up, giving up on the game. As the Fomu look at the cards, the Squirtles at the other side shout "You see the hand, you play the hand, because we are squirtles!" The Fomu places the cards down and puts on their sunglasses. It states "no" calmly as it shifts momentum from the left and right to look as if it was bouncing. As the squirtle charges up a watergun, BAM, the squirtle gets shot down by 5 other Fomu that entered the bar while no one else was noticing. The Squirtles start to turn to the Fomu and stare at it as they leave the bar. Realizing what they have done, they come to the sudden realization: That Fomu just declared war on them.

GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1178 (isolation #53) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:56 am

Post by Alisae »

Today's Auction

We found someone trying to sneak inside the Auction House!
This is a reminder that anyone trespassers will be punished.
Anyhow, here is the items that are up for auction today!
Today's Auction!
Auction Detective
Bulletproof
You are protected from the first Night-kill that has targeted you. Bulletproof is countered by Hitman.
Hitman
Ninja
You may choose which of your visits (if any) will appear on Tracker and Watcher reports. Must select a night to use it.
Would you like to know someone's Paypal information as well as their purchase history? Well now you can using the hacking services by our professional hacker, BonziBuddy. BonziBuddy will gladly hack into anyone's Paypal account and give that account to you.
We also have a full military grade bulletproof vest! Honestly, I'm not sure why we're selling this when our bodyguards could be using it but here it is!
Also, we have a Coconut Gun! It can fire in spirts and if you get shot by it, its going to hurt! This Coconut Gun was used by Donkey Kong, of the D.K. Krew. This Monkey is known all around the world for Monkeyin around.
Lastly, we have a ninja costume! This costume turns you into a ninja, allowing you to be sneaky! This Ninja Costume is unique, as its used by Russian Greninjas in spy missions. I would buy it myself if I could.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1179 (isolation #54) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:59 am

Post by Alisae »

VOTE COUNT 2 . 1
  • Pine
    Chemist1422
    ----- 0 ( No One )
    Gobbledygook
    ---- 0 ( No One )
    Datisi
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Menalque
    -------- 0 ( No One )
    Titus
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    Bingle
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Pink Ball
    ------- 0 ( No One )
    Alyssa the Lamb
    - 0 ( No One )
    Ginngie
    --------- 0 ( No One )
    Gamma Emerald
    --- 0 ( No One )

Not Voting
    ------ 11 ( Pine, Chemist1422, Gobbledygook, Datisi, Menalque, Titus, Bingle, Pink Ball, Alyssa the Lamb, Ginngie, Gamma Emerald )
Deadline is in (expired on 2020-04-07 19:00:00)
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1226 (isolation #55) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:50 pm

Post by Alisae »

VOTE COUNT 2 . 2
  • Titus
    ----------- 1 ( Gobbledygook )
    Pine
    Ginngie
    --------- 1 ( Titus )
    Chemist1422
    ----- 0 ( No One )
    Gobbledygook
    ---- 0 ( No One )
    Datisi
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Menalque
    -------- 0 ( No One )
    Bingle
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Pink Ball
    ------- 0 ( No One )
    Alyssa the Lamb
    - 0 ( No One )
    Gamma Emerald
    --- 0 ( No One )

Not Voting
    ------ 8 ( Pine, Chemist1422, Datisi, Bingle, Pink Ball, Alyssa the Lamb, Ginngie, Gamma Emerald )
Last edited by Alisae on Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1300 (isolation #56) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:27 pm

Post by Alisae »

VOTE COUNT 2 . 3
  • Titus
    ----------- 1 ( Gobbledygook )
    Pine
    Ginngie
    --------- 1 ( Titus )
    Chemist1422
    ----- 1 ( Ginngie )
    Menalque
    -------- 1 ( Datisi )
    Gobbledygook
    ---- 0 ( No One )
    Datisi
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Bingle
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Pink Ball
    ------- 0 ( No One )
    Alyssa the Lamb
    - 0 ( No One )
    Gamma Emerald
    --- 0 ( No One )

Not Voting
    ------ 6 ( Pine, Chemist1422, Bingle, Pink Ball, Alyssa the Lamb, Gamma Emerald )
Last edited by Alisae on Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1338 (isolation #57) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:32 am

Post by Alisae »

VOTE COUNT 2 . 4
  • Gamma Emerald
    --- 3 ( Gobbledygook, Titus, Pink Ball )
    Pine
    Chemist1422
    ----- 1 ( Ginngie )
    Menalque
    -------- 1 ( Datisi )
    Ginngie
    --------- 0 ( No One )
    Titus
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    Gobbledygook
    ---- 0 ( No One )
    Datisi
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Bingle
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Pink Ball
    ------- 0 ( No One )
    Alyssa the Lamb
    - 0 ( No One )

Not Voting
    ------ 7 ( Pine, Chemist1422, Bingle, Alyssa the Lamb, Gamma Emerald )
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1357 (isolation #58) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by Alisae »

This Auction is sponsored by Coconut Gun. It can fire in spirts and if you get shot by it, its gonna hurt!
Here are the results for the mid day auction!

2-shot Auction Detective -
251$

1-shot Bulletproof -
0$

2-shot Hitman -
500$

2-shot Ninja -
500$

?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1401 (isolation #59) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:02 pm

Post by Alisae »

VOTE COUNT 2 . 5
  • Gamma Emerald
    --- 3 ( Gobbledygook, Titus, Pink Ball )
    Pine
    Chemist1422
    ----- 1 ( Ginngie )
    Menalque
    -------- 1 ( Datisi )
    Ginngie
    --------- 0 ( No One )
    Titus
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    Gobbledygook
    ---- 0 ( No One )
    Datisi
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Bingle
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Pink Ball
    ------- 0 ( No One )
    Alyssa the Lamb
    - 0 ( No One )

Not Voting
    ------ 4 ( Pine, Chemist1422, Alyssa the Lamb, Gamma Emerald )
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1503 (isolation #60) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:28 am

Post by Alisae »

VOTE COUNT 2 . 6
  • Chemist1422
    ----- 4 ( Ginngie, Gobbledygook, Alyssa the Lamb, Menalque )
    Pine
    ------------ 3 ( Bingle, Titus, Pink Ball )
    Menalque
    -------- 0 ( No One )
    Gamma Emerald
    --- 0 ( No One )
    Ginngie
    --------- 0 ( No One )
    Titus
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    Gobbledygook
    ---- 0 ( No One )
    Datisi
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Bingle
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Pink Ball
    ------- 0 ( No One )
    Alyssa the Lamb
    - 0 ( No One )

Not Voting
    ------ 4 ( Pine, Chemist1422, Gamma Emerald, Datisi )
Last edited by Alisae on Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1512 (isolation #61) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:45 am

Post by Alisae »

Remember if I missed a vote or somethin in a votecount, point it out to me via bold thanks!
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1524 (isolation #62) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:18 am

Post by Alisae »

GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1525 (isolation #63) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:18 am

Post by Alisae »

VOTE COUNT 2 . 7
  • Chemist1422
    ----- 5 ( Ginngie, Alyssa the Lamb, Menalque, Datisi, Gobbledygook )
    Pine
    Pink Ball
    ------- 1 ( Pine )
    Menalque
    -------- 0 ( No One )
    Gamma Emerald
    --- 0 ( No One )
    Ginngie
    --------- 0 ( No One )
    Titus
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    Gobbledygook
    ---- 0 ( No One )
    Datisi
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Bingle
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Alyssa the Lamb
    - 0 ( No One )

Not Voting
    ------ 2 ( Chemist1422, Gamma Emerald )
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1595 (isolation #64) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:19 am

Post by Alisae »

VOTE COUNT 2 . 8
  • Chemist1422
    ----- 5 ( Ginngie, Alyssa the Lamb, Menalque, Gobbledygook, Gamma Emerald )
    Pine
    Pink Ball
    ------- 1 ( Pine )
    Menalque
    -------- 1 ( Chemist1422 )
    Gamma Emerald
    --- 0 ( No One )
    Ginngie
    --------- 0 ( No One )
    Titus
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    Gobbledygook
    ---- 0 ( No One )
    Datisi
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Bingle
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Alyssa the Lamb
    - 0 ( No One )

Not Voting
    ------ 1 ( Datisi )
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1599 (isolation #65) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:52 am

Post by Alisae »

You have 58 mins to get bids in!
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1609 (isolation #66) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:27 am

Post by Alisae »

23 minutes to get bids in!
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1644 (isolation #67) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:47 am

Post by Alisae »

VOTE COUNT 2 . 9
  • Chemist1422
    ----- 4 ( Ginngie, Menalque, Gobbledygook, Gamma Emerald )
    Pine
    Pink Ball
    ------- 2 ( Pine, Alyssa the Lamb )
    Menalque
    Gamma Emerald
    --- 0 ( No One )
    Ginngie
    --------- 0 ( No One )
    Titus
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    Gobbledygook
    ---- 0 ( No One )
    Datisi
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Bingle
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Alyssa the Lamb
    - 0 ( No One )

Not Voting
    ------ 1 ( Datisi )
Last edited by Alisae on Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1654 (isolation #68) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:50 am

Post by Alisae »

VOTE COUNT 2 . 10
  • Pine
    ------------ 5 ( Bingle, Titus, Pink Ball, Alyssa the Lamb, Chemist1422 )
    Chemist1422
    ----- 4 ( Ginngie, Menalque, Gobbledygook, Gamma Emerald )
    Pink Ball
    ------- 1 ( Pine )
    Menalque
    -------- 0 ( No One )
    Gamma Emerald
    --- 0 ( No One )
    Ginngie
    --------- 0 ( No One )
    Titus
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    Gobbledygook
    ---- 0 ( No One )
    Datisi
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Bingle
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Alyssa the Lamb
    - 0 ( No One )

Not Voting
    ------ 1 ( Datisi )
Last edited by Alisae on Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1660 (isolation #69) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:51 am

Post by Alisae »

Bids are no longer being accepted!
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1692 (isolation #70) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:58 am

Post by Alisae »

VOTE COUNT 2 . 11
  • Pink Ball
    ------- 4 ( Pine, Bingle, Pink Ball, Chemist1422 )
    Chemist1422
    ----- 4 ( Ginngie, Menalque, Gamma Emerald, Gobbledygook )
    Pine
    ------------ 2 ( Titus, Alyssa the Lamb, )
    Menalque
    -------- 0 ( No One )
    Gamma Emerald
    --- 0 ( No One )
    Ginngie
    --------- 0 ( No One )
    Titus
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    Gobbledygook
    ---- 0 ( No One )
    Datisi
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Bingle
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Alyssa the Lamb
    - 0 ( No One )

Not Voting
    ------ 1 ( Datisi )
Last edited by Alisae on Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1706 (isolation #71) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by Alisae »

VOTE COUNT 2 . FINAL
  • Pink Ball
    ------- 5 ( Pine, Bingle, Pink Ball, Alyssa the Lamb, Chemist1422 )
    Chemist1422
    ----- 4 ( Ginngie, Menalque, Gamma Emerald, Gobbledygook )
    Pine
    ------------ 1 ( Titus )
    Menalque
    -------- 0 ( No One )
    Gamma Emerald
    --- 0 ( No One )
    Ginngie
    --------- 0 ( No One )
    Titus
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    Gobbledygook
    ---- 0 ( No One )
    Datisi
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Bingle
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Alyssa the Lamb
    - 0 ( No One )

Not Voting
    ------ 1 ( Datisi )
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1707 (isolation #72) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by Alisae »

2-shot Auction Detective -
?

1-shot Bulletproof -
89$

2-shot Hitman -
500$

2-shot Ninja -
500$

?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1708 (isolation #73) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:05 pm

Post by Alisae »

The 2 ladies kept argueing on for a long period of time. They didn't notice that the Wooper left.
The Wooper needed to use the restroom and also the argueing was kind of just tiring him out.

However he seemed to get lost. He didn't exactly know where he was going or where he even was.
While going down the very long and narrow hallways, he peaked a corner, to which he found

the Teenage Mutant Ninja Squirtle!
He seemed to be kept in captivity.
"Wooper!" the Wooper begins to panic, not knowing why he's here or what he's doing there.

He then began to feel the presence of something behind the Wooper.
"Well well, what do we have here?"

Pink Ball was aligned with the
Town

They were Wooper!

Pink Ball
~ Role PM ~

Wooooooooper!
You are
Wooper

Life for the wooper has been woopertastic. You have friends! You love the Teenage Mutant Ninja Squirtle, they always seem to want to play games with you. And that Buneary that kidnapped you can be fun every now and then, but you're still warming up to her. As a group of friends, you've all done a lot and are super happy. Now, instead of being called the R word and stupid, you make sure everyone has a good time and remind people to be happy and enjoy themselves! And of course, there's Captain, your best friend. As Captain the Furret's sidekick, you have helped Captain several times. Captain has always been there for you, and you will always be there for Captain.

But now, Captain is now in a time of need. Captain recieved a memo from an old friend. With an enemy to stop, and a cause to die for, you roll out with Captain to help Captain become the WALCSTAR she dreamt to be.

Night 2 ends in (expired on 2020-04-08 19:00:00)
Last edited by Alisae on Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1709 (isolation #74) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:07 pm

Post by Alisae »

Due to not meeting activity requirements, I am forced to look for a replacement for Pine. Please try to make an effort to make at least 5 posts which attempt to play the game. Thank you!
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1710 (isolation #75) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:32 pm

Post by Alisae »

Chennisden replaces Pine
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1711 (isolation #76) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:55 am

Post by Alisae »

Captain the Furret came back after making some money from selling things.
Granted, it wasn't enough money to pay off all of her taxes, but at least it was something.
When she came back, she noticed that the Buneary and the Misdreavus were still argueing and it was starting to get really petty.
Also, the Wooper was missing.

Captain walcs on their faces to get their attention, and afterwards, points out that Wooper was missing.

"Okay, we should probably act. I'll go investigate, maybe Wooper found something. Either way, Me and Captain will go investigate, you missy have an important job to do. When the Weapons of Mass Destruction come up, make sure you win it." With that, the Misdreavus floated off with Captain the Furret walcing behind her, despite the Buneary blatantly protesting

"Wait, why am I bidding I don't even have money? Wait, isn't the selling of Weapons of Mass Destruction illegal? How could this Auction House even HAVE those kind of weapons? I don't understaaaaaaaaaaaaaand"

Datisi was aligned with the
town

They were Bella the Buneary

Datisi
~ Role PM ~

♪♫ She likes me, I think she likes me ♫♪
♪♫ But does she "like" like me, like I like her ♫♪
♪♫ Will we be friends, or something more ♫♪
♪♫ I think she's interested, but I'm not sure! ♫♪
You are
Bella the Buneary

Ever since you made friends with Captain things have been great! For once you feel like you have a group of friends to do something with. And its exciting! Sure that Squirtle is kind of just some stupid boy. You don't even like boys, but that Squirtle really makes you mad sometimes. Then there's Wooper, and I mean, Wooper is still tryna warm up to you, but they aren't as bad as you imagined they were. It wasn't anything to be jealous over. But ofc, there's Captain, and omg ur friends with Captain the Furret! Thats rly exciting and makes ur heart jump a beat! They're so dreaaamy. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY FRIENDS!

But as it slowly creeps behind you, you find out: That you are dirt poor. And the sooner you knew it, your house got set on fire, completely on accident.
Captain the Furret has been helping out in this situation, giving you a place to stay temporarly. Sure its rent free, but you kinda feel bad about it.
You're out of work, and you need to find some work and make some money quickly. Food ain't free, and it would be nice to pay the Furret back and for all of the trouble you caused them earlier.

GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1712 (isolation #77) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by Alisae »

Today's Auction

And oh boy do we have some goddies for you!
As a reminder, we will be selling our biggest item soon!
Please be assured that going further then the Auction House bathrooms unless authorized is considered tresspassing, and we will punish all tresspassers
but for now, here is the items that are up for auction today!
Today's Auction!
Cop
Choose another player. You will receive back a report of "Mafia" or "Not Mafia".
Gravedigger
Choose another player who has died. You will learn of all the abilities they had when they died.
Neighborizer
Doctor
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1713 (isolation #78) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by Alisae »

VOTE COUNT 3 . 1
  • chennisden
    ------ 0 ( No One )
    Chemist1422
    ----- 0 ( No One )
    Gobbledygook
    ---- 0 ( No One )
    Menalque
    -------- 0 ( No One )
    Titus
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    Bingle
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Alyssa the Lamb
    - 0 ( No One )
    Ginngie
    --------- 0 ( No One )
    Gamma Emerald
    --- 0 ( No One )

Not Voting
    ------ 9 ( chennisden, Chemist1422, Gobbledygook, Menalque, Titus, Bingle, Alyssa the Lamb, Ginngie, Gamma Emerald )
Deadline is in (expired on 2020-04-10 19:00:00)
Last edited by Alisae on Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1787 (isolation #79) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:32 pm

Post by Alisae »

VOTE COUNT 3 . 2
  • Alyssa the Lamb
    - 4 ( Gobbledygook, Menalque, Gamma Emerald, Alyssa the Lamb )
    Bingle
    ---------- 1 ( Chemist1422 )
    Chemist1422
    ----- 1 ( Ginngie )
    chennisden
    ------ 0 ( No One )
    Gobbledygook
    ---- 0 ( No One )
    Menalque
    -------- 0 ( No One )
    Titus
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    Ginngie
    --------- 0 ( No One )
    Gamma Emerald
    --- 0 ( No One )

Not Voting
    ------ 3 ( chennisden, Titus, Bingle )
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1939 (isolation #80) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:21 pm

Post by Alisae »

VOTE COUNT 3 . 3
  • Alyssa the Lamb
    - 3 ( Menalque, Ginngie, chennisden )
    Bingle
    ---------- 2 ( Chemist1422, Alyssa the Lamb )
    Menalque
    -------- 1 ( Titus )
    chennisden
    ------ 1 ( Gobbledygook )
    Chemist1422
    ----- 0 ( No One )
    Gobbledygook
    ---- 0 ( No One )
    Titus
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    Ginngie
    --------- 0 ( No One )
    Gamma Emerald
    --- 0 ( No One )

Not Voting
    ------ 2 ( Bingle, Gamma Emerald )
Last edited by Alisae on Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2040 (isolation #81) » Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:26 am

Post by Alisae »

VOTE COUNT 3 . 4
  • Alyssa the Lamb
    - 4 ( Menalque, Ginngie, chennisden, Gamma Emerald )
    Bingle
    ---------- 4 ( Chemist1422, Alyssa the Lamb, Gobbledygook, Titus )
    Menalque
    -------- 1 ( Bingle )
    chennisden
    ------ 0 ( No One )
    Chemist1422
    ----- 0 ( No One )
    Gobbledygook
    ---- 0 ( No One )
    Titus
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    Ginngie
    --------- 0 ( No One )
    Gamma Emerald
    --- 0 ( No One )

Not Voting
    ------ 0 ( )
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2045 (isolation #82) » Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:07 pm

Post by Alisae »

This Auction is sponsored by the League of Legends. In League of Legends, you get to watch 5 champions on each team fight it out to the death!
Here are the results for the mid day auction!

1-shot Cop -
500$

2-shot Gravedigger -
0$

1-shot Neighborizer -
0$

2-shot Doctor -
?

?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2055 (isolation #83) » Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:37 pm

Post by Alisae »

hi hello im just here to advertise that im playing through a very interesting translation of Paper Mario the Thousand Year Door. Have a look for yourself.
(click me).
Its funny I promise
Last edited by Alisae on Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2058 (isolation #84) » Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:39 pm

Post by Alisae »

Nah, its a translation that went through several layers of google translate then translated back to english.
what that chapter is the prologue, consider it a taste if you will
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2080 (isolation #85) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:06 am

Post by Alisae »

VOTE COUNT 3 . 5
  • Alyssa the Lamb
    - 5 ( Menalque, Ginngie, chennisden, Gamma Emerald, Gobbledygook )
    Bingle
    ---------- 3 ( Chemist1422, Alyssa the Lamb, Titus )
    Menalque
    -------- 1 ( Bingle )
    chennisden
    ------ 0 ( No One )
    Chemist1422
    ----- 0 ( No One )
    Gobbledygook
    ---- 0 ( No One )
    Titus
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    Ginngie
    --------- 0 ( No One )
    Gamma Emerald
    --- 0 ( No One )

Not Voting
    ------ 0 ( )
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2096 (isolation #86) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:17 am

Post by Alisae »

Ya got 33mins left to bid
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2098 (isolation #87) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:41 am

Post by Alisae »

9 minutes left to bid
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2100 (isolation #88) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:52 am

Post by Alisae »

ok auction house closed
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2101 (isolation #89) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:54 am

Post by Alisae »

VOTE COUNT 3 . 6
  • Alyssa the Lamb
    - 5 ( Ginngie, chennisden, Gamma Emerald, Bingle, Gobbledygook )
    Bingle
    ---------- 3 ( Alyssa the Lamb, Titus, Menalque )
    Menalque
    chennisden
    ------ 0 ( No One )
    Chemist1422
    ----- 0 ( No One )
    Gobbledygook
    ---- 0 ( No One )
    Titus
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    Ginngie
    --------- 0 ( No One )
    Gamma Emerald
    --- 0 ( No One )

Not Voting
    ------ 0 ( )
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2111 (isolation #90) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by Alisae »

VOTE COUNT 3 . FINAL
  • Alyssa the Lamb
    - 6 ( Ginngie, chennisden, Gamma Emerald, Bingle, Gobbledygook, Menalque )
    Bingle
    ---------- 2 ( Alyssa the Lamb, Titus )
    Menalque
    chennisden
    ------ 0 ( No One )
    Chemist1422
    ----- 0 ( No One )
    Gobbledygook
    ---- 0 ( No One )
    Titus
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    Ginngie
    --------- 0 ( No One )
    Gamma Emerald
    --- 0 ( No One )

Not Voting
    ------ 0 ( )
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2112 (isolation #91) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:03 pm

Post by Alisae »

1-shot Cop -
501$

2-shot Gravedigger -
89$

1-shot Neighborizer -
89$

2-shot Doctor -
173$

?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2113 (isolation #92) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:06 pm

Post by Alisae »

While Captain the Furret and the Misdreavus were searching for Wooper, they ran into a Mudkip with several Squirtles around them.
The Misdreavus identified him immediately.

"Hamilton, whats your report sir?"
"The President should almost be here by now and all Squirtles are in position however we lost contact with one of our agents who was keeping an eye on the Weapons themselves. Would you happen to see them, they're a Squirtle that looks like a Ninja with body paint all over him?"
This caught the Furret's attention, mostly because this was the description of his friend.
The Furret walcs off
"H-Hey Wait up! Also no, we haven't, we have to make haste because one of agents as well went missing. They were a Wooper."
"I'll send a Squirtle after you if you find them." Hamilton, the Squirtle reaffirms and the Misdreavus tries to catch up to the Furret.

Alyssa was aligned with the
town

She was Captain the Furret

Alacrity
~ Role PM ~

My friends are all great
and they all support me because
I can walc
You are
Captain the Furret

After having settled in on your new home, you've made a couple of friends, and live is pretty lively atm. Wooper always has someone to play with, because the Teenage Mutant Ninja Squirtle loves to hang out with wooper, and in general a bright soul. You love to see how intense the two can be when they're into their video games. Also Bella the Buneary, she's been staying over at your place for the moment after she accidentally set her house on fire. Anyhow, she's okay, ig, she seemed to fit in with the group like a glove. And with things seeming pretty great right now, an issue creeps around the corner: You need to pay your taxes. Also, you received a memo from an old friend, saying that she needs your help to stop the Vice President! With that said, you get ready to become the WALCSTAR you were destined to be as a new adventure awaits and you have to come together to stop this new evil, the Vice President. The Vice President is evil.

Also, you need to make the money, go the auction house to make the money and stop the Vice President.

Night 3 ends in (expired on 2020-04-11 19:00:00)
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2114 (isolation #93) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:31 am

Post by Alisae »

Just as the terrifying presence begun to make its attack on the Wooper, a scream was heard from the distance

"MY VOICE GIVES ME SUPER STRENGTH!" And just as it was announced, the wooper slowly turns around to find a man karate chopping a Nidrasil.
The attack was very effective against the Nidrasil and the Wooper just stood there, watching as the man defended the Wooper

"I can't let my citizens be endangered, because I am the President of the United States!" The man shouts.
Because the man was in fact, Tristan Taylor, the President of the United States.
This great shout wakes up the Squirtle from his unconcious state

"The Pressssssident?!?!?! Why are you here?" The Nidrasil asks in fear as they stare at their defeat.
"Where did you get your Weapons of Mass Destruction?"
"Sssssssssir sssssssome girl just gave them to usssssss and the way ssssssshe handed them ssssssuggested to ussssss that we had to ssssssell them otherwissse ssssshe would sssset them off. We don't even know how ssssssshe got them, ssssssshe just teleported them in."
"hmmm, I see. Are you working with the Vice President?"
"W-what, the Vice Pressssssident? No of courssse not."

The President then begins to assess the situation.
Meanwhile, the Wooper begun untieing his friend, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Squirtle.
"Huh whats going on? Where am I?"
"woooooooooper!" The wooper finishes untieing the Ninja Squirtle.
"I have to report in" as the Squirtle reaches for his communications device, he realizes he doesn't have it on him.

"Here is what we're going to do. Squirtle, report back to your boss. The Nidrasil will sell the Weapons of Mass Destruction. We'll lure the Vice President in and set him up."
"Rodger" "Rodger" the Squirtle and Nidrasil reported into the President
"Wooper!"
"You little guy, you should get to safety"
"wooper =("

Gamma Emerald was aligned with the
Town

He was Big Boss, the Nidrasil.

Gamma Emerald
~ Role PM ~

The Bossssssss sendssssss hissssssss regardssssss
You are
Big Boss
, the Nidrasil and boss of the Loan Sneks.

With the help of other Orphyll and Buddy the Snek, your right hand man, you give out loans and make sure people pay them off. You also run the auction house. If people don't pay them off, then basically, you run the mafia. Due to the help of a really weird girl who claims to be the "Aspect of Twilight", you were instructed to sell these Weapons of Mass Destruction. How she was able to even teleport said Weapons of Mass Destruction to your hands is weird, but her very carefree attitude and mistreatment of the weapons tends to imply that you should probably do as she says. Seriously, the way she handled those weapons, they could have went off at any moment.

With the news of you having Weapons of Mass Destruction to sell, the world around you seems to be falling into chaos.
And today is the day you have to sell the Weapons of Mass Destruction.
Its gonna be a big day.

GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2115 (isolation #94) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:42 am

Post by Alisae »

Today's Auction

After we sell these items, we will begin the Auction for the big item at today's auction.
Anyhow, here is the items that are up for auction today!
Today's Auction!
Auction Detective
Day-Kill
Send me a private message with an order to kill someone during a day phase. That player will die.
Jailkeeper
Choose another player. That player will be protected from the night kill and also unable to act.
Tracker

We have the bank statement from the CEO of Loads of Money for sale. I'm not sure why you would want to see his bank statement, but here you go.
Also we have a Growlithe. We can literally sell Pokemon, hey wait a minute? Isn't that Illegal?
Make sure to check out these pair of vintage handcuffs as well as this eraser!
This Eraser was cursed with the ability to erase one person off the face of the earth. It'll be like they never existed!
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2116 (isolation #95) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:43 am

Post by Alisae »

VOTE COUNT 4 . 1
  • chennisden
    ------ 0 ( No One )
    Chemist1422
    ----- 0 ( No One )
    Gobbledygook
    ---- 0 ( No One )
    Menalque
    -------- 0 ( No One )
    Titus
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    Bingle
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Ginngie
    --------- 0 ( No One )

Not Voting
    ------ 7 ( chennisden, Chemist1422, Gobbledygook, Menalque, Titus, Bingle, Ginngie )
Deadline is in (expired on 2020-04-13 19:00:00)
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2117 (isolation #96) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:59 am

Post by Alisae »

ok i can open the thread a bit early
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2141 (isolation #97) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:47 pm

Post by Alisae »

VOTE COUNT 4 . 2
  • Menalque
    chennisden
    ------ 1 ( Gobbledygook )
    Chemist1422
    ----- 0 ( No One )
    Gobbledygook
    ---- 0 ( No One )
    Titus
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    Bingle
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Ginngie
    --------- 0 ( No One )

Not Voting
    ------ 5 ( chennisden, Menalque, Titus, Bingle, Ginngie )
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2249 (isolation #98) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:34 am

Post by Alisae »

VOTE COUNT 4 . 3
  • Chemist1422
    ----- 1 ( Gobbledygook )
    chennisden
    ------ 0 ( No One )
    Menalque
    -------- 0 ( No One )
    Gobbledygook
    ---- 0 ( No One )
    Titus
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    Bingle
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Ginngie
    --------- 0 ( No One )

No Lynch
    -------- 1 ( Ginngie )

Not Voting
    ------ 5 ( chennisden, Menalque, Titus, Bingle, Ginngie, Chemist1422 )
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2250 (isolation #99) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:34 am

Post by Alisae »

VOTE COUNT 4 . 3
  • Chemist1422
    ----- 1 ( Gobbledygook )
    chennisden
    ------ 0 ( No One )
    Menalque
    -------- 0 ( No One )
    Gobbledygook
    ---- 0 ( No One )
    Titus
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    Bingle
    ---------- 0 ( No One )
    Ginngie
    --------- 0 ( No One )

No Lynch
    -------- 1 ( Ginngie )

Not Voting
    ------ 5 ( chennisden, Menalque, Titus, Bingle, Chemist1422 )
Last edited by Alisae on Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2258 (isolation #100) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:38 pm

Post by Alisae »

Today's auction is sponsored by Chocobos.
Here are the results for today's auction
Auction Detective -
305$

Day-Kill -
?

Jailkeeper -
0$

Tracker -
233$

?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2320 (isolation #101) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:03 am

Post by Alisae »

chemist just reupload it to imgur or something
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2322 (isolation #102) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by Alisae »

VOTE COUNT 4 . FINAL
  • Ginngie
    --------- 5 ( Titus, Gobbledygook, chennisden, Menalque, Chemist1422 )
    Chemist1422
    ----- 1 ( Ginngie )
    chennisden
    ------ 0 ( No One )
    Menalque
    -------- 0 ( No One )
    Gobbledygook
    ---- 0 ( No One )
    Titus
    ----------- 0 ( No One )
    Bingle
    ---------- 0 ( No One )

Not Voting
    ------ 1 ( Bingle )
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2323 (isolation #103) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:05 pm

Post by Alisae »

AS OF THIS AUCTION, THE AUCTION HOUSE IS NOW CLOSED. THERE WILL BE NO MORE AUCTIONS.

Here are the results for today's auction
Auction Detective -
305$

Day-Kill -
500$

Jailkeeper -
299$

Tracker -
233$

?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2324 (isolation #104) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:06 pm

Post by Alisae »

Missy lost track of Captain the Furret and got lost.
While she was floating around the halls, she noticed a lot of unconscious Fomu.
This was probably the work of Hamilton's group.

Walking in these halls reminded her a bit about a promise she made to Captain.
She promised her that after all of the Dark Magician Girl stuff, that she would try to make a change in the world and to make the world a better place.

While she was nulling over her thoughts and floating, she heard a large roar from a distance.

He was here.
The Vice President.

Ginngie was aligned with the
Mafia

She was Missy the Misdreavus

Ginngie
~ Role PM ~

Hun, I just got more class then you.
You are
Missy the Misdreavus

After having helped Captain put an end to the Dark Magician Girl as well as being one of Captain's older friends, you and Captain parted ways, mostly because Captain got evicted, and you decided to join the government. But things changed when you had to perform a filibuster that no one wanted to break because otherwise, they die. After that, things seemed to be going well for about 5mins, but things change when you come home to find out that multiple people are trying to kill you! You seem desperate and of need of help, and only one person can help you now: Captain.

See, Captain and you used to be good friends, but things changed when Captain got evicted and you decided to join the government. Apparently, according to your sources, Captain has been hanging out with a new girl that doesn't even pay the rent. This is an outrage, and you simply cannot stand for this.

You must find Captain to help save everyone to become a WALCSTAR and win the waifu wars!

Night 4 ends in (expired on 2020-04-14 19:00:00)
Last edited by Alisae on Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2325 (isolation #105) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:03 pm

Post by Alisae »

After hearing a roar from the distance, the President knew that he would be dealing with his strongest foe yet
the Vice President, Richard.

last time, he got kicked out of the White House as Richard turned the White House into the Fight House.
However this time, you're prepare.
Everything is in place, and the Weapons of Mass Destruction were prepared.

Today was the day that you would take America back.

Gobbledygook Died. He was aligned with the
Town

He was Tristan Taylor, the President of the United States
GobbledyGook
~ Role PM ~

MY VOICE GIVES ME SUPER STRENGTH
You are
Tristan Taylor

In this mafia game, you get to play as the President. Watch as you head out to save America by running out the White House window screaming.

In this mafia game, the Vice President, Richard, The Blue-Eyes White Dragon, is evil!
You are the president, the Vice President is evil. He seized control of The White House and named it "The Fight House."
In order to save America, you need to wipe out the enitre United States Millitary, and reclaim and restore The White House, because as the President, you cannot let Richard get away with using the symbol of this great American country as a military base.

The Vice-President, Richard, The Blue-Eyes White Dragon, is buying Weapons of Mass Destruction in an auction house, as well as other military weapons. If he gets his hands on those Weapons of Mass Destruction, it will be the end of the United States of America.
You will go to this Auction House and shut it all down. Today is the day, that you take America back, because you are the President of this Great United States of America!

Last edited by Alisae on Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2326 (isolation #106) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:03 pm

Post by Alisae »

"Attention everyone, today's main auction will begin. We will now be auctioning off Weapons of Mass Destruction" The Kinu announces, as several Fomus push out the Weapon of Mass Destruction: The Combee Movie Script. If such a movie was ever released to the public, it could be the end of civilization as we know it. Also there were some Black Materia, but the most deadly item was the script.
Last edited by Alisae on Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2327 (isolation #107) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by Alisae »

vc
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2334 (isolation #108) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:32 pm

Post by Alisae »

The Town Wins! Endgame comes later I still have to eat some food and properly wake up. Meanwhile have a dead PT

viewtopic.php?f=90&t=82599
Also, this was what I used to process actions and everythin.
Its not completely up to date because at a point I kind of just stopped updating it because the game was just that easy to run, but here it is.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2335 (isolation #109) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:28 pm

Post by Alisae »

Before anyone could even speak
"loadsofmoney" was screamed out of the audience.

"So far, we have a bid of "loads of money" from the CEO of Loads of Money! Going Once.... Going Twice... Goin"

"HOW MUCH IS LO-" The buneary complains but is interupted with
"Its more then wat ya got in ur WALLET"

"And with that, we have a sa-"

But it was at this moment, there was a roar.
A beam of light white was fired.
And the CEO of loads of money was evaporated.

Richard, the Vice President, has entered the room.
"The Government would like these weapons"

Chennisden died. He was aligned with the
Mafia

They were Scrooge McPlatimous, the CEO of loads of money

Pine
~ Role PM ~

Oi you! Shut your mouth and look at my WALLET!
You are
Scrooge McPlatimous
, the CEO of having loads of money.

There was once a time when you were really poor and had no money. This period was known as the Great Depression, because everyone was jumping off of 50 story buildings, most of those being edgy teenagers who were "depressed." Other people off becuase they had no money. Back then, every penny you could find helped. You only spent what you needed to spend and saved everything. Now you are the world's richest citizen by establishing yourself as the CEO of having loads of money. It is your claim to fame, and everyone has to know how much money you have.

Which is loads
loads of money.

GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2336 (isolation #110) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:06 pm

Post by Alisae »

Shortly after the Vice President's appearance, an order was issued to all Squirtles by the superior commander, Hamilton.

"Men, we have to stand our ground. We came here to show them that we're all Squirtles. Now is the time to fight, but we not only fight for our groups pride, we also fight for the people."

The Squirtles after seeing the Blue-Eyes White Dragon evaporate an innocent person with 1 attack, they were scared. That attack demoralized them.

The Blue-Eyes White Dragon began fired another beam of light at the Fomus, and they backed off. But there were a few Fomus that died. The Fomu began to run for their lives.

"W-we can't fight back... W-we'll die." A squirtle complained back to the hamilton over comms.

Then the Blue-Eyes White Dragon started to attack innocent people.
But as he was about to fire a beam of light at Bella the Buneary, who was trying to run, the beam was fired, and it looked like the Buneary was about to die...

Until a shell flew past and took the hit.

Titus was the Teenage Mutant Ninja Squirtle, aligned with the
town

Titus
~ Role PM ~

bruh
You are the
Teenage Mutant Ninja Squirtle

After joining the Squirtle Squad and meeting Captain, you seemed to have made friends! Wooper is always fun to just play games with, Captain is the hero you aspire to be, Bella is that annoying bitch you always get into fights with and you question why she's even allowed to be a friend considering she kidnapped your friends. Somehow thats water under the bridge now and you're not exactly sure why? You still get into fights with her but its her fault, she overeacts a lot! Its usually about stupid stuff too. She ESPECIALLY overeacts over stupid stuff like musicals and Disney Movies. You're not exactly know why she attacks you whenever you say that Wicked sucks, but ya know what. Girls are stupid. She literally reaffirms all of your beliefs that girls are stupid. Like, you mention all of the time how you wanna re-create the Joker scene with the stairs, but for some reason she calls you stupid for that as well. Like, she just doesn't get it.

Your friends are weird, but nothing makes you feel more at home then the Squirtle Squad. The Squirtle Squad became a 2nd home for you. Each Squirtle individually is super weird and quirky. Like for example Gary. Gary likes black shades. But Jennifer? She likes dark grey shades. And everytime you think of that, you stop for a minute to think "Wow, she is OUT there."

However a threat to the squad is at large. You started to lose the war, but with some reborn motivation and a new member to the squad, the Squirtle Squad is out there to make the Squirtle Squad great again!
Its time, to go to war.

GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2337 (isolation #111) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:14 pm

Post by Alisae »

The Ninja Squirtle was a tough Squirtle.
He hardly survived but his shell looked a bit cracked.
He also was kind of glowing.
He looked to the Buneary
"Go... I'll be okay... I just need to rest a bit"
then he collapsed, stopped glowing.
He took the hit just fine, but he was just unconscious.

The Buneary didn't have any words.
She was saved by her friend yeah, but her friend just died.
For her sake.
But she ran off.
She didn't want her sacrifice to be in vain.

The other Squirtles saw this act of bravery.
There wasn't any other decision to make.
There was only one decision they could make.
And that decision was to fight, because that is what a true Squirtle would do in the situation.

"We're Squirtles" One Squirtle
"We're Squirtles" a couple of squirtles
and more Squirtles chimed in.

Eventually, all of the Squirtles were chanting it along.
This was their battle cry.

They came out of the cuts, and started tossing their shells at the Blue-Eyes White Dragon.
Some of the Squirtles even got some of the Fomu up and started working together to make sure other people didn't get hurt.

Chemist1422 was the Squirtle Squad. They were aligned with the
town

Chemist1422
~ Role PM ~

We're Squirtles We're Squirtles
We are Squirtles
You are the
Squirtle Squad

The Squirtle Squad was the main gang in town. They had everything under control, they were established. But, things changed when the Fomu Gang attacked. Even with the Squitle Squad's newest member: The Teenage Mutant Ninja Squirtle, the Fomu Gang destroyed the Squirtles in combat. At this point, its getting out of control. With things getting out of control, The Squad needed to act. But things seem hopeless, as the Fomu Gang get stronger, the Squirtles start to wonder if this fight is really worth it. The world turned upside down for the Squad.

BUT, then the squad met a Mudkip. When things seemed down and out, they met a Mudkip.
The Mudkip dreamed of glory and greatness.
The Mudkip taught the gang to not throw away their shot.
A non-Squirtle, revived the Squirtle Spirit.
He turned the Squad's world back on its head.

Rallied up more then ever, as the squirtles mumble their battlecries, they get ready for battle.

GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2338 (isolation #112) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:22 pm

Post by Alisae »

The Squirtles themselves couldn't really do that much to the Blue-Eyes White Dragon.
If anything, it was just a mild annoyance for the beast.
The beast roared and the Squirtles backed off from the fierce roar as if the roar was pushing the Squirtles back, and proceeded to the unoccupied Weapons of Mass Destruction.

"With the Combee Movie Script I'll finally be granted immortality!" The Vice President cheered
"RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICHARD" The President came screaming from above as he threw a punch at the Vice President.

"Well well, if it isn't Tristan Taylor"
"RICHARD"

the two stared at each other intensively.
Then they engaged in combat.
The President screamed and threw out his ultimate technique, the punch with super strength granted by his voice, and the Blue-Eyes White Dragon with its ultimate white blast.

The Blue-Eyes White Dragon was too much for the President, as the blast pushed him back.
He couldn't do anything to the beast.

However, just as things were looking grim, hope appeared, walcing onto the stage.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2339 (isolation #113) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:25 pm

Post by Alisae »

Captain the Furret stared into the Blue-Eyes White Dragon. And the Dragon stared back into the Furret.
The Dragon prepared another attack, but he found that the Furret was too quick at walking.
He blinked and she was gone.

The Furret walked on the Dragon's face.

The Dragon Died.

The cartoon Peril was no more.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2340 (isolation #114) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:33 pm

Post by Alisae »

It was a week after the events at the Auction House.

The President rewarded the Furret with not needing to pay her taxes as well as some money.
and after finally coming to an understanding with Missy, Bella and Missy decided to get along with each other after understanding each others circumstances.

Missy decided that she would stick around the area a bit more because she wanted to spend some time with the Furret.

The Buneary managed to get enough money to get a new place to live as well as got a new role in a musical.

However the Ninja Squirtle was still knocked out.
The group of friends knew that the Squirtle would be okay, they were told so by medical professionals.
However each day, the group decided to check on the Squirtle.
Hamilton would check on him once a day.
Captain the Furret would be there every once in awhile.
However 2 people were always there:
The Wooper and Bella the Buneary.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2341 (isolation #115) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:38 pm

Post by Alisae »

The Ninja Squirtle was going through a vision.
For about a week straight, he was unconscious
and he was staring at 4 goats.
and the 4 goats stared back at him.

However, the goats pushed away by something.
It looked like they were trying to actually fight something and keep it away, but they couldn't keep it away.
The Squirtle couldn't exactly make it up- but it left the Squirtle a message.

"Prepare for unforseen circumstances"
This message freaked the Squirtle so much that he almost jumped out of bed after realizing he couldn't.
But, he was awake.

Bingle was the Scapegoats. They were aligned with the
town

Bingle
~ Role PM ~

We are not gods, we are not kings, we are... goats.
You are
The Scapegoats

You 4 goats have been together since the toughest of times. The worst of times. The best of times. But after every time, you 4 seem to come out ontop. You stand tall above everything else. Tall and proud, as you are the 4 goats, to become legends. Countless men all over the world have looked decades to find the 4 legendary goats to stare at. These men deal with cruel and unusual challenges to even attempt to find the 4 goats. One man tells the tale of the Naruto Runner, and how he ran across the world to find the 4 goats. Some say he still runs to this day, hoping to find the 4 legendary goats, ending the Naruto Runner's epic run, so that he can stare at the goats.

Because once you stare at goats, you become
The Man who Stares at Goats.

You become
Greatness.

GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2342 (isolation #116) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:44 pm

Post by Alisae »

After the Ninja Squirtle was released from the hopistal, he was instructed by Hamilton to check out the bar when he had a chance.

So he did.
He got to the bar and walked in and suddenly
"Surprise!"

He was greeted by all of his friends and squirtles as well as just local atendees.
There also seemed to be some Fomu there as well.

After the events after the Auction House, the Fomus decided to merge with the Squirtle Squad and everything was forgiven.

The surprise party was arranged by mostly Bella and Hamilton. They wanted to celebrate their victory as well as the Ninja Squirtle's bravery. Also, this was when it was announced that the President decided to let Hamilton stay with the Squirtle Squad, mostly because the President recognized that this is where Hamilton felt at home.

So, behind closed doors
they had a blast of a party.

Menalque was Hamilton the Mudkip. He was aligned with the
Town

Menalque
~ Role PM ~

I am not throwin away my shot!
You are
Hamilton the Mudkip

You became the President's Right Hand Man with your pure skill and talents. You dreamed of Glory and Greatness, and you went out to achieve that. You did many great things to help the President become the President. Not once have you thrown away your shot. You have supported the President and your country in every way you possible could.

As The President's Right Hand Man, your help is needed more then ever. You gotta find a crew to help The President in these dire times. The President is in danger, and if you don't help him, he'll die. Luckily, you found a gang of Squirtles. You love them, they feel like brothers to ya. You sympthaize with their Squirtle Pride. Within these Squirtles, you see a little bit of yourself. These Squirtles have given you a sense of comraderie. But they're a bit de-motivated, things aren't going so well for them, as the other gangs are winning against the Squad. But you'll take these men. You'll lead them through hell and back.

You'll lead the Squirtle Squad to greatness and glory! And in doing so, you'll save the President with your Squirtle Brotheran, because you are the President's Right Hand Man, and you dream of achieving Glory and Greatness.

GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2343 (isolation #117) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:48 pm

Post by Alisae »

Furret's Bizzare Adventure Part 3 will be coming to the Large Theme Queue with normalish deadlines.
The plan currently is to re-run Nahdia's Civilization Mafia with some redesign and new flavor ofc.
Also, here's the scum PT
as well as Mena's hood
and Titus' hood
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2344 (isolation #118) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:48 pm

Post by Alisae »

Alright i did it i ended my game
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2346 (isolation #119) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:59 pm

Post by Alisae »

btw I ran this setup because I want this setup to be a bit more popular because I think its actually a really cool setup, and I want to encourage more people to run it mostly because I want to play in it.

if anyone runs this, instant pre-in from me.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2347 (isolation #120) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:02 pm

Post by Alisae »

actually if you wanted to run a mini theme and run this, no would be the time, mini theme queue needs mods
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2349 (isolation #121) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:32 pm

Post by Alisae »

wat
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2351 (isolation #122) » Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:48 pm

Post by Alisae »

I improv my writing and now i feel like everything outside of the role pms was bad :(
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2354 (isolation #123) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:47 pm

Post by Alisae »

oh ok
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2356 (isolation #124) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:17 pm

Post by Alisae »

I've ran this setup offsite and some market owners got fairly unlucky.

You did very well mechanically and in general just had really good reads.
GTKAS
| here.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”