Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (isolation #0) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:35 pm

Post by Churros »

Hello.

VOTE: norwegian

By the way I'm slapping with a big dry fish anyone that tries to use newbie greeting tell in RVS.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (isolation #1) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:55 am

Post by Churros »

In post 20, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Hi everyone, how’s it going y’all? Just popping in to show that i am indeed reading the game and participating in the discussion. I see we’re all making RVS votes, well that is totally cool. I can do that too, as evidenced by my vote below. Always such a good time playing together with the brilliant players at Mafia scum tehe~
Hope you all have a nice day and a big greeting to you all~!
VOTE: 72offsuit
I'm glad you rolled town Norwe.

Yes, 7 out of 10 times I think you post this as town rather than scum.

I'm playing this casually so I'll throw a TR already on you. If you're scum I think I'm gonna sense it by some point.
In post 21, Saudade wrote:what the fuck is the above post
A gem.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (isolation #2) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:00 am

Post by Churros »

In post 30, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Churros how far have you progressed in that game you recommended me? I've beat Suguri's campaign.
I didn't progress yet at all. I recently got MHW on steam, but the game files is big, while my internet is slow. Not a great combination, I've been dowloading it since tuesday morning non-stop. Haven't had the opportunity to install the games.

That said even after downloading MHW I think I'm gonna spent some time binge playing it, I'm rooked on that game, I love action RPGs.

But at some point I'm definitely checking those games, they are more fun to play with people you know anyway. I'm gonna send my new discord/my steam for you in private and I can hit you up there later when I'm ready to play. Which of them have you gotten though? All three or only the one I sent?
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (isolation #3) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:02 am

Post by Churros »

Norwe that remembers me.

World War Z is free on Epic until April 2th as well. It's a co-op third person zombie shooter. It's kinda fun and a great game to get for free.

I know some people don't like Epic though, but if you don't have a problem and get it we can play it as well some day where I'm not as addicted to Monster Hunter as I'm now.

I've been looking for a game like MHW it's been...forever. I'm beyond addicted.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (isolation #4) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:03 am

Post by Churros »

This week was really good

I got a bunch of games I wanted to play either free or in good deals.

What a time to be alive.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (isolation #5) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:07 am

Post by Churros »

VOTE: battle mage

This feels the most like scum

I don't know about Riabi taking Saudade's claim seriously, If he is scum that would more likely than not means his scum game is a bit sloppy. I expect to constantly get bad posts from him other than an one-time thing. I feel better on battle mage cheeky entrance.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (isolation #6) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:09 am

Post by Churros »

In post 53, NorwegianboyEE wrote:@Churros
I only got the one game you mainly recommended. Idk about the other games tho, my laptops getting old and is a bit of a piece of shit when it comes to running more intensive games lately.
Oof, that's a bit unfortunate. There was another game which was sillier, goofier and less well done overall than the one I mainly recommended but at the same time it seems so wacky that it seems fun for a PVP casual match (It's a PVP bullet hell game).

Anyway I'll send you my discord/steam in private.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (isolation #7) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:10 am

Post by Churros »

By the way profii is lying about being informed.

I'm masons with Norwe so her role claim is clearly BS.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (isolation #8) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:13 am

Post by Churros »

In post 58, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’m worried about being in a TvS situation with Churros again.
I wouldn't try to openly pocket you so hard as scum but ok.

Just like...don't try to alienate me from the game. I really don't think you're scum by your posts right now. Unless I get irked by some of your posts I'm gonna keep treating you as town/friendly.

I thought this was the purpose of this game...
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (isolation #9) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:13 am

Post by Churros »

In post 59, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Oh shit. I’m just running my mouth aren’t i. Sorry... :x
:]
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (isolation #10) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:25 am

Post by Churros »

In post 63, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 54, Churros wrote:I don't know about Riabi taking Saudade's claim seriously, If he is scum that would more likely than not means his scum game is a bit sloppy. I expect to constantly get bad posts from him other than an one-time thing.
What exactly are you saying at the end here? That if he's scum he should be posting more bad posts than just the one?
If he's scum I expect everyone to come to a consensus scum read on him at some point in this game and focusing attention on him now will likely not do much.

There's a chance it was a one time mistake from scum!him though and he's gonna post better.

Either way I feel like Battle Mage in their entrance posts already throws shade at 2 players that were previously expressed doubt by other people and throws an easy town read. (It's a bit hypocrite for me to say easy town read since I gave you one as well but the context is very different)

It's the kind of thing that I see scum posting to seem like they are solving when in fact he's keeping the heat on two easily suspected players while giving a careless TR to say he already has a town read.

If you track it down, I'm sure you would find that most scum with presence likely opens the games giving someone a early easy town read because it's the easiest way to fake progression and scum often is more worried about showing progression rather than taking their time questioning/understanding stuff.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (isolation #11) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:28 am

Post by Churros »

In post 65, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 60, Churros wrote:I wouldn't try to openly pocket you so hard as scum but ok.

Just like...don't try to alienate me from the game. I really don't think you're scum by your posts right now. Unless I get irked by some of your posts I'm gonna keep treating you as town/friendly.

I thought this was the purpose of this game...
Please. I don't do well with pathos. Let's keep things rational and civil even if we scumread each other yeah?
I'm playing this casually, this is the intent for this alt as a whole. I wouldn't go uncivil here regardless of alignment.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (isolation #12) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:33 am

Post by Churros »

Battle Mage I think I can easily be wrong on you but at the same time I would find it very hilarious in post-game if I'm right by any strike of luck.

Can I be cheeky and if I'm just being dumb we all ignore it in post-game?

I want to ask you how is it in scum chat, if everyone is well etc
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (isolation #13) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:37 am

Post by Churros »

In post 64, Riabi wrote:
In post 56, Battle Mage wrote:
Indeed, based on post 48, Riabi apparently still thinks Saudade may actually be a mason, and is still voting for him. :lol:
I don't think he's a mason. I'm legitimately trying to figure out what the logic behind making that claim so early is.

On that note, I've found at least one game where he did the same thing, and was indeed a mason, and while he won that game, his claim didn't seem to help his side. So, I'm looking for insight into the thought process.
In post 66, Anotora wrote:Can we chill with the claims for now? Half the scum's kill list has perhaps been established now for no real reason or benefit.
I don't like either of those posts...

Anotora why you think any of those claims are real?

Riabi why you think there's any reason other than as a joke for Saudade making that early claim?
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (isolation #14) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:41 am

Post by Churros »

In post 70, NorwegianboyEE wrote:What's the deal with Churros anyway? I've only had them once in Japan, and they were so greasy, and oozing with fat. I almost felt a bit nauseated when i tried them.
I loved Churros since I was a kid, I've quite a sweet-tooth and they are one of my favorite ones after pudding and ice cream. Pudding/Ice cream aren't really proper nicknames/usernames though, so I went with churros that is more underrated/shorter.

They are good though...don't insult them that way. They are good folks.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (isolation #15) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:56 am

Post by Churros »

I feel there's been some SvS interactions in the last posts but I can't pinpoint who exactly yet, there's too many "scummy" posts.

I don't feel like the last page or so was very natural. I think other than Norwe, I slightly like Zantetsu. Not really a town read but I'm ok with his posts.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (isolation #16) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:58 am

Post by Churros »

The fact no one commented on Battle Mage and he has chilled up out of nowhere despite being one of the most active players early make me think what that means.

Profii what do you mean by sensible vote for your vote on BM? I want to see your insight on it.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (isolation #17) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:21 am

Post by Churros »

If it wasn't clear I think everyone except Zantetsu/Norwe was scummy in the last page for me

Why so self-conscious Luca?
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (isolation #18) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:36 am

Post by Churros »

Ok after weekend I'll write a proper pretty post explaining it.

V/LA through Weekend.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (isolation #19) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:54 pm

Post by Churros »

I'm here, page 8. I'm...vibing a lot with the scum reads on Profii. Her posting looks like she's trying to deflate the wagon on her and get a standing in the game but I don't feel it in a positive way.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (isolation #20) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:57 pm

Post by Churros »

In post 205, Riabi wrote:UNVOTE: Saudade Not because my read has changed here,
I still think he should be lynched.
But, with all the evidence against Profii, I feel like the right move is to
VOTE: Profii
???

Didn't you say that you were voting Saudade so he would speak up? When did that switch to you being confident he should be lynched?

Also I haven't forgotten to make my post explaining my very early guts but I think it's better I catch up now because they are probably quite a bit outdated with 10 more pages in the game.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (isolation #21) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:01 pm

Post by Churros »

In post 209, profii wrote:I'd guess Egix, Norway, Luca, in that order until you hit scum
In post 210, Battle Mage wrote:Not Riabi? I thought you were pretty happy with the Norway and Luca votes?
Yeah, Riabi/Anorota vote on her weren't great but it doesn't feel like she's interested on them for some reason.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (isolation #22) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:06 pm

Post by Churros »

In post 234, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 228, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 203, Battle Mage wrote:For clarity, I'm happy with a Proffi lynch today, but no rush on that. :cool:
For now, all I'm willing to say is that profii shouldn't be the lynch D1. I'll get back to this D2, I think.
And you’ve already made it clear you’re not masons.
At this point in time, although I might have forgotten something, I don't quite get the impression they did make it clear they aren't masons. It feels slightly rolefish to press on it like this but I also could see it coming from town!Norwegian anyway. Just to note.

By the way my town read on him had quite a bit of self-amusement because I wanted to town read him/wanted him to be town here, but I'm not really in that mood anymore so I'll just treat his slot normally.

I feel like his slot is pretty ok. Don't feel strongly either way.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (isolation #23) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:10 pm

Post by Churros »

In post 252, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 192, UnaBombaH wrote: We thinking scum!profii apparently? :?
In post 228, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 203, Battle Mage wrote:For clarity, I'm happy with a Proffi lynch today, but no rush on that. :cool:
For now, all I'm willing to say is that profii shouldn't be the lynch D1. I'll get back to this D2, I think.
Like, these posts are a pretty shitty defense of someone he apparently believes is town.
My early TR on him might have been right after all, either that or his scum game improved quite a bit.

I'm not giving him a read yet though.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (isolation #24) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:12 pm

Post by Churros »

In post 260, UnaBombaH wrote:My way too early theory is that 72offsuit+1/2 in the profii wagon make up for the team
That 72off read seems to come from absolutely nowhere. I don't feel his posts up to this point actually let you have this much confidence even if you say it's early.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (isolation #25) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:15 pm

Post by Churros »

In post 264, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 259, profii wrote:If anything though, we can see Norgey boy being open minded so whe we go look at my wagon, I'd probably rule him out more easily now
Oh wow, then you go saying something like this.
I have the complete opposite PoV on this.

Norwegian fits the scum agenda PERFECTLY.
Eager to jump off from your wagon to chase someone who is acting suspiciously..in this case? Me.
In post 272, profii wrote:Why dont we lynch me today... if we wagon Una, it will get to l-1 claim and he might not be a VT.... lynching me isn't a big deal
I'm trying to get my head around the fact that Profi/Una doesn't seem like partners in the interactions but individually they are the scummiest slots right now along with Rabi and maybe Anotora. Mostly Riabi.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (isolation #26) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by Churros »

I don't feel necessarily better about Battle Mage but I'm not interested on him now that there's Profi/Una/Riabi with worse posts. I still think he can be scum depending on flips but it's not where I would focus right now.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (isolation #27) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:26 pm

Post by Churros »

Ok forget about what I said to Norwe about not being clear Profi isn't masons with Una

It just clicked to me that profi claimed VT therefore Una isn't even on a neighborhood with Proffi. Uh...yeah

VOTE: Una

This is the second time I silly myself by forgetting roles recently...
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (isolation #28) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:28 pm

Post by Churros »

In post 275, Luca Blight wrote:If there’s a vig you’re the ideal target anyway given your claim.

I’m actually wondering if Profii/Una is s/s after all. Such weird interactions.
Early game Luca irked me

Right now I'm just nodding my head vigorously

I recommend to include Riabi on the list as well, his Saudade read isn't consistent, it kinda fluctuates from "must lynch" to "I want him to talk" with no reason.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (isolation #29) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:31 pm

Post by Churros »

I can as easily vote Proffi/Riabi.

I'm not sure who to vote between Una, Proffi or Riabi anymore.

I don't feel there's a universe where they are all town.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (isolation #30) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:32 pm

Post by Churros »

In post 280, Egix96 wrote:
In post 275, Luca Blight wrote:I’m actually wondering if Profii/Una is s/s after all.
Yeah... it may seem like it, but at the same time it feels almost too good to be true...
+1
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (isolation #31) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:35 pm

Post by Churros »

In post 284, Anotora wrote:
Bargaining with the town like this is an awfully bad look. If you have a town read on someone then back it up with evidence and move the game forward instead of trying to get by on gut.

UNVOTE: profii

I think profii has good points about the composition of his wagon, enough so that I can't live with participating in his lynch right now. There are definitely more people I want to hear from first. Chief among them is Zantetsu, who has lurked and dodged Battle Mage's question asking for his opinion on the profii wagon. I think keeping profii at L-1 right now is asking for a lolhammer from Zantetsu or someone in a similar position.
why you think zantetsu would lolhammer

that also comes from absolutely nowhere

it's 100% empty shade and weird justification to unvote profii

what is this game...
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (isolation #32) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:36 pm

Post by Churros »

In post 285, Battle Mage wrote:I agree with most of what you said otherwise, but FoS nonetheless.
Battle Mage...could I've been wrong...
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (isolation #33) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:44 pm

Post by Churros »

I've never, ever, seen a game as weird as this one.

Una unless some magical role doesn't make sense to defend Profi there like that. Her SR on 72off as well, out of nowhere.

Profi saying to lynch her over Una doesn't make sense as town.

Riabi read on Saudade doesn't feel "genuine". It feels more like an excuse of a read that he fluctuates too much on confidence to use/quote it whenever he needs rather than any attempt of him solving or seriously scum reading Saudade. It could be a very silly grudge but I won't take that into account. It just doesn't make sense either.

Anotora posts...are just wrong.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (isolation #34) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:45 pm

Post by Churros »

Zantetsu is reasonable about his "I think there might be something deeper" if Una really has something up her sleeves, but it feels almost too reasonable.

Assuming Proffi is town for "being too scummy" right now is just really weird.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (isolation #35) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:53 pm

Post by Churros »

In post 330, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Battle Mage, let me be blunt. Your case on me is boring and i can't be bothered to respond to it anymore than i've already have. Bye now.
In post 333, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 332, Battle Mage wrote:I'd wager that you will jump on pretty much any other bandwagon as soon as it pops up.
Ah, why of course. Do tell me how i will play in the future since you obviously know me better from barely 1 in game day of mafia than i myself do.
As long as this isn't scum!norwe faking which I don't think it is, I've seen him go from a cute rather polite newbie to a bold & confident anime girl which past-time is to disrespect his opponents. Maybe it's progression. Just maybe.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (isolation #36) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:40 pm

Post by Churros »

In post 364, Luca Blight wrote:Feels serious/frustrated in a way that I’m not sure would some from town in that situation, and manipulative; as though Churros is subtly threatening NorwegianboyEE that he’ll SR him if Nor continues to ‘irk’ him.
These scum reads on me are reachy?

There's a lot of stretchy here, when I threatened Norwe anyway? We came to play this game together and I was in a good mood/being friendly.

I never said any of his posts did "irk" me either therefore the "threat" of scum reading him if he continues to "irk" me comes from nowhere since I never said anything about any of his posts irking me at that moment.

You're just throwing shade at this post.

By the way I town read Saudade for some reason.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (isolation #37) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:40 pm

Post by Churros »

In post 368, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Scumlean
- Anotora
- Churros
Really?

Why.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (isolation #38) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:49 pm

Post by Churros »

Ok I'll sum up because my reads already changed a lot but at the moment I said posts were scummy I was mainly SR'ing Battle Mage and Luca had said he disliked a post from BP but not really engaged on my goofy case on him, and profi also voted BP but didn't explain or engage with me. Anotora had also posted I think and everyone seems to be on the same page there at least.

What I forgot to say there was that I liked a bit Una entrance for implying she would do a better job at town than people expect, not really something I would think scum says often. But yeah my read there right now is different and dependent on how she'll progress from what she said/asked of us.

Norwe compromissing on Anotora it's also a bit puzzling. It's not like Una/Profi are really impossible, and Anotora wagon has no resistance like you said, even if I SR her. It simply had not been in the spotlight.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (isolation #39) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:51 pm

Post by Churros »

In post 387, NorwegianboyEE wrote:My thoughts is that town needs to get their shit together, pick a target. And lynch them. It's time to compromise and see some flips.
Ok norwe feels kind of weird now.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (isolation #40) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:52 pm

Post by Churros »

In fact I'm gonna drop my town feelings on norwe because I think there's a possibility he is playing tough because he knows it would be expected from scum!him to play soft, and playing soft never worked in the end for scum!him I think.

Norwe any recent games where you have this same attitude? This a lot different than I've seen you in any other game, even the recently finished game we came out of.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (isolation #41) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:54 pm

Post by Churros »

In post 392, Luca Blight wrote:You SR Churros earlier, why won’t you join me on that wagon?
Stop trying to wagon me

I'm trying to be nice this game

Don't be rude
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (isolation #42) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:57 pm

Post by Churros »

This feels...ultra weird for Norwe. Granted I actually didn't read 70% of the game and posts in my recently finished mini with him, but I don't remember this ultra-aggressive vibe coming from him.

In another note I find it funny that my top TR right now is Saudade. The most brilliant player.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (isolation #43) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:58 pm

Post by Churros »

Saudade do you really think that Riabi is "clearly town" though? I think that scum!Riabi would make that kind of arguments to be fair.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (isolation #44) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:59 pm

Post by Churros »

In post 421, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 420, Battle Mage wrote:Ah ah ah, I've asked you 3 times to explain what YOU think. Why won't you?
Because i don't respect you as a player.
I'm between laughing and creeped out with Norwe posts. Keep it up I guess.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (isolation #45) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:01 pm

Post by Churros »

In post 424, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’m not gonna lie. I didn’t join this game to play mafia, i joined this particular game to play with one of my friends who invited me over here. But then they’ve been VL/A for 3 days and i’m stuck dealing with Battle Mage tunneling me. It’s just depressing.
Hmm, ok maybe you're just frustated town.

Sorry I'm a bit addicted to some games these past days. My old PC was pretty crappy so it's been a "New World" to have a slightly decent one to run things.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (isolation #46) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:11 pm

Post by Churros »

I'm all caught up. That took me a bit more than expected.

I'm gonna sleep with [Saudade, Norwe] as town. I regained my good feelings on Norwe with some of his very recent posts. I'll chalk up his bolder approach here as...I don't know, mood?

I see why people like [Luca, Zan] but as of right now I just don't feel good giving them any town lean. Luca push on me was very very reachy, and Zan town reading Profi for being too scummy is...uh.

Let's do a group exercise. Can you post how many times and specify vaguely who or when you've seen someone town TR a player because "he's too scummy to be scum"?

Now try to remember how many times scum has implied, hinted or outright said that argument.

In my experience it's a lot more characteristic of scum to take the top 1 wagon, look and say "too scummy to be scum". I myself know I use it and see it a lot more from scum, but I've done it as town, however, I had quite some caution towards it, while Zantetsu just...gave away the town read.

It doesn't sit well to me even if the rest of his post is good.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (isolation #47) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:17 pm

Post by Churros »

By the way if it's not clear I'm the person Norwe was talking about and I share the same feelings as him. I mostly signed up in this game to play with him and I'm treating this game differently than I normally would by being a lot more...uh, nicer? sweeter? friendly? something like that.

I feel uncomfortable at least though with so many people putting me into the lynch pool for...not posting for 2 days. I don't feel my entrance posts were bad either, Luca entire case on me is about something I literally never said. Complete misread. Currently this game feels like more of a mob mentality than each person having proper thoughts about the game.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (isolation #48) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:19 pm

Post by Churros »

I feel indecisive on who to vote here

Four options. Too many for day 1.

I want to engage Una but it's too late for that at the moment.

I'll leave with

VOTE: Anotora
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (isolation #49) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:20 pm

Post by Churros »

I could do Riabi as well.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (isolation #50) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:29 pm

Post by Churros »

What do you even mean by convenient

Not only mine but most of people read circle around Anotora/Riabi/Profi/Una. Profi/Una has the weird shenanigans and right now I'm mulling over if I give it a pass, as is everyone else including you apparently for listing profi in the bottom but not voting them. Out of Anotora/Riabi I thought it would be more interesting to wagon anotora right now but I said I could switch to Riabi.

Why instead of actually saying anything about my so many recent posts from me you actually just go with "jumping on the biggest wagon" when everyone is jumping on norwe now. I scum read Anotora like most do at this moment but because they are the biggest wagon I shouldn't vote them?

I SR you right now as well.

You seem to be completely disinterested and in fact not factoring them into your read on me, pushing me for "biggest wagon is convenient". Like, wtf.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (isolation #51) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:31 pm

Post by Churros »

In post 497, Churros wrote:What do you even mean by convenient
You seem to be completely disinterested and in fact not factoring them into your read on me, pushing me for "biggest wagon is convenient". Like, wtf.
I mean you're not really interested in my recent posts and uses such a excuse-y reason for voting me
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (isolation #52) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:32 pm

Post by Churros »

That post looks really wrong and I love to OMGUS

Especially because he puts Anotora in the same bracket as me but has a problem with me voting Anotora.

"Because it's the biggest wagon". I wasn't supposed to vote there if I felt like it? You clearly feel like voting Anotora by your read list.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (isolation #53) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:33 pm

Post by Churros »

VOTE: Looker
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (isolation #54) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:19 am

Post by Churros »

Ok fuck this game quite honestly
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (isolation #55) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:25 am

Post by Churros »

I tried to be open, understanding and all because of Norwe's sake but this kind of bullshit reasoning is why I find playing scum not really hard. I'm clearly getting a default scum read in a group mentality in a stale gamestate and Luca "scum hunting" is rather predatory and biased. I don't get for a second the impression you're trying to read my slot, I rather get the impression you're trying to justify a scum read on me.

This game is making me remember why I retired from mafia and created this alt to play low-effort. It's also making me remember why I don't waste my time anymore explaining things.

I stayed up to almost midnight efforting this game and I don't sense anyone is reading my posts without bias of thinking I might be scum for an incoventional entrance and some lurking in the weekend.

For fuck sake.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (isolation #56) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:30 am

Post by Churros »

In post 513, Luca Blight wrote:And now Churros has gone from this:
In post 466, Churros wrote: Norwe compromissing on Anotora it's also a bit puzzling. It's not like Una/Profi are really impossible, and Anotora wagon has no resistance like you said,
even if I SR her.
It simply had not been in the spotlight.
...to this:
In post 476, Churros wrote:I feel indecisive on who to vote here

Four options. Too many for day 1.

I want to engage Una but it's too late for that at the moment.

I'll leave with

VOTE: Anotora
And no-one else has posted in the time between these two posts.

It feels like a perspective slip of sorts; he forgets the opinion he had before, because it was fabricated. This can happen from town, but Churros posted all this in quick succession. It doesn’t make sense how he could shade NorwegianboyEE for wagoing Anotora because there’s no resistance, and the proceed to do so himself a few posts later, without it being disingenuous.
This is again a asinine case and I'm beginning to think you might be scum or disgustingly biased.

You say I'm shading Norwegian for wagoning Anotora when in truth I just said I don't follow why people backed down on Una/Profi so easily.

As a courtesy to your blindness, I highlighted the part on which I do agree with the scum reads on Anotora, which means nothing changed and there is no inconsistency.

It's the second time you put words into my mouth and try to make stretchy reasoning to call me scum. Both of your posts take a issue with something that I never did or happened.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (isolation #57) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:35 am

Post by Churros »

In post 526, Luca Blight wrote:Where has anyone suspected you for ‘lurking at the weekend’?
Both me and Anotora are top wagons

Both me/her were one of the lowest activity posters in the game

Do I need to teach you the basics of mafia as well where it's very common to default to scum read in a stale gamestate?

Yes I'm pissed off. Your cases are disgusting/misrep and I couldn't be unhappier that for some reason people seem to be listening to you and even town reading you for being predatory like that.

Being predatory and making up bullshit reasons to scum read people is how I win scum games, and I don't take those stretchy cases kindly.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (isolation #58) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:40 am

Post by Churros »

In post 527, NorwegianboyEE wrote:One thing to notice though. Profii has basically gone nonexistent ever since that wagon on him stalled. I'd expect town!him to be a bit more interested in what's going on... no?
That's another thing I was thinking while at work and another thing I need to say now that I'm also not caring anymore about being proper in this game.

Una if the reason for you to wait for d2 to sort profi is something silly of the likes of neighborhood, or waiting for profi to give insight, or ANY SHIT LIKE THAT. Just say that it's not something you can be more than 80% confident or so at all.

Profi isn't being useful, and I don't think she's a particularly more talented player in this playerlist either. In fact even if people often don't give credit to him, in all the town games from him I remember, Saudade consistently got scum. I think people don't respect his reads because he doesn't create a pretty image or take himself seriously often, but he's probably the best scum hunter here.

We don't need Profi shiny contributions, if she is town and is going to play like this, especially given the gamestate, she might be better dead than anything other than close to conftown.

Delaying gamestate impacting lynches is one of my other scum tactics as well and it often works wonders, but never to town side.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (isolation #59) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:45 am

Post by Churros »

In post 529, Luca Blight wrote:I already addressed those points in an earlier post.

You also said the wagon has no resistance, and you also SR Profii/Una? You’re puzzled about NorwegianboyEE compromising on Anotora, but then you go and do the exact same thing a few posts later.
You're clearly not reading my posts by this and it makes me wonder about your alignment.

Norwegian said
"why Anotora wagon has so much resistance"
, I said, "Anotora wagon has no resistance, she just wasn't in the spotlight because of profi/una". I said in the same post that I scum read Anotora as well though.

The reason why I'm on Anotora right now is because I didn't like her unvote on profi, and I've already said I'm mulling over what to do about Una/Profi and even wrote the wall above because I think there's one scum among them but both aren't likely partners. Everyone shifted there so I shifted as well for the time being while I think about things, but norwegian was one of the first to give up on Profi/Una to go for Anotora, while I thought both you and him that were pretty confident there would put up more resistance in compromissing elsewhere.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (isolation #60) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:48 am

Post by Churros »

I don't trust you enough as player to not fuck this up by delaying a important lynch D1 for silly reasons Una.

Should I trust you enough as a player and hard scum read you if you come D2 with some idiotic reason to have delayed it?
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (isolation #61) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:50 am

Post by Churros »

In post 532, Luca Blight wrote:And I’ll just repeat again that being V/La at the weekend had 0% effect on my read on you. There’s been less active slots than you who are less scumread, so your theory holds no water.
The unique less active slots that didn't get heat is 72off and Looker which only posted very safe posts, saying little content and going with along the gamestate.

Different from me and Anotora that actually did put opinions out there.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (isolation #62) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:55 am

Post by Churros »

For clarification in my second most recent town game we delayed an important gamestate-impacting lynch for 3 days and out of a completely and utterly strike of luck we somehow won by lots of coincidences on town favor, but in any other universe it was a town defeat because people weren't lynching who they needed to progress the game.

Suppose we lynch Anotora today. If it flips red great, we talk about Anotora posts.

But if it flips town, everyone is going to look at Profi, or me, or something already said today.

If I had to say, if Profi is hypotethically town, if we mislynch today she is almost surely getting mislynched tomorrow if you don't bring super good reasons on why we shouldn't do it.

If Profi is scum, you're delaying a scum lynch which would enlight us a lot on what happened in the early pages.

DO YOU HAVE ANY VERY VERY REASONABLE AND SENSIBLE REASON TO ACTUALLY SPOUT "DON'T LYNCH HER?" or it's just a "maybeeee we'll benefit from it?"

Profi is adding exactly 0 to this game and that's not going to magically change.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (isolation #63) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:00 am

Post by Churros »

Going with the mood I'm let me say another thing as well:

Fuck this game again. I never felt like actually going back to my ancient style of discussing silly things/details or writing so much only to be misrep'ed or my posts misunderstood, which creates even more walls of texts to try to explain that if you aren't unlucky to be dealing with scum that is going to forever misrep/angle-shoot you and frustate you to no end.

I thought about doing it for Norwe's because I think he likes more when people talk more, but honestly I can't deal with this anymore. There's a reason I stopped playing like this.

From now on I might straight-up ignore anyone I feel like ignoring, and the current list for "people I want to ignore" is everyone but Una, Saudade and Norwe. The unique players I feel like I can have a dialogue without leaving me frustated.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (isolation #64) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:03 am

Post by Churros »

Profi if town is very probably getting mislynched or vigged at some point in this game unless you make a very trustworthy reason we shouldn't.

The reason you're asking us to hold on this, is it that trustworthy. Because if there's any "maybe" on that, we should ignore you and treat Profi as a slot we can lynch today.

Also, for someone as sure as Luca that Profi was scum, this is the kind of take I would have liked him to have when una asked him to drop it, not defaulting to hunting elsewhere from the get-go.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (isolation #65) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:03 am

Post by Churros »

I think Luca can very very easily be scum if Profi is town.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (isolation #66) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:21 am

Post by Churros »

Ok now I tried to finally make lunch and noticed it's too early which means I'll need to work the afternoon shift without eating anything because I spent too much time posting here in my break.

Great...
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (isolation #67) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:24 am

Post by Churros »

In post 541, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Churros, if you want more chill games where you can take things super easy you should join mini theme games and such. I played a game called waifu upick not so long ago and that was one of the most chill games i've had. Played a mini normal with almost the same playerlist shortly afterwards and things sudenly got 10x times more tense. It's the lobby that is the problem.
Mini normals are where you find the tryhards. Mini theme is where you find the chill dudes.
I actually kind of like tense situations but the thing is I like to be nonchalantly about it. Here I tried to properly play like what most people find the proper way to play town and it just left frustated me as I was feeling everytime I played a game with this teaching.

I enjoyed my time on our recent mini though, even if it was tense. I was like, kinda serious but not really in that game. I like that.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (isolation #68) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:27 am

Post by Churros »

Individually I think Profi hardly has chances of being town but the gamestate makes me feel otherwise.

People unvoted profi way too easily/in sequence. Almost like there was scum hoping an easy mislynch and when everyone gave up they backed down because they are too much of a chicken to push it despite that.

That is what left me somewhat disappointed on you norwe and Luca. I expected more resistance about Una suggestion although Norwe did some resistance I guess. I TR him anyway.

Anyhow I think Riabi/Anotora unvotes are the worst ones and that's one of the reasons they are top priority in my lynch pool.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (isolation #69) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:31 am

Post by Churros »

Thank you Una. I would like to town read you because I like your style but currently I don't like you holding a lynch on her.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (isolation #70) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:07 am

Post by Churros »

In post 609, Zantetsu wrote:
In post 593, Riabi wrote:72offsuit - Like many others, not a lot of content, but, what is there is quality, and seems to actually be contributing to the game.
What the? If any player is *not* contributing to the game it's 72offset. Check his ISO. He hasn't posted anything meaningful in days and the last post he made with any content was kind of shredded by Luca and he hasn't even responded.

Your reads list actually makes sense aside from this.

VOTE: profii

This is a real, actual L-1.
Weren't you town reading profi?
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (isolation #71) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:08 am

Post by Churros »

In post 621, Battle Mage wrote:Well I'm happy enough with a Proffi lynch! :D

However if nothing else sticks, NORWEG NEEDS TO BE LYNCHED TOMORROW. :cop:

============================={}

Unvote, Vote: Proffi
Did you just hammer it like that

Calling for Norwe lynch without actually seeing the profi flip as well...?
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (isolation #72) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:10 am

Post by Churros »

You say you're happy with a profi lynch but your post about norwe needing to be lynched tomorrow don't make it seem like you believe profi is flipping scum, at all?

Like, profi/norwe as a team isn't exactly natural way to go about a red flip from profi. That post is puzzling.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (isolation #73) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:13 am

Post by Churros »

Ok if profi flips town I think Anotora might be scum or at least one from [Zant, BP] is scum as well. Especially BP.

I don't understand how BP can talk about lynching norwe tomorrow when that comes from a mindset of profi flipping town. It may not outright say it but do you think that's a post of someone hammering someone that he scum reads?
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (isolation #74) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:15 am

Post by Churros »

[Anotora, BP]

If Profi is town don't forget those names. Follow the brilliant player Saudade lead.

If Profi flips scum...I don't really scum read those posts, although neither I do town read.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (isolation #75) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:17 am

Post by Churros »

In post 626, profii wrote:I'm a VT !
Sorry to hear that profi, but we needed your lynch to progress this game I think.

I even said before that the gamestate didn't feel like you were scum, but individually I wasn't seeing town you at all, and didn't want to keep you around for too long because it was a huge distraction from everyone progressing if we were wrong, and a big delay if we were right.

Assuming you're not trolling or this isn't a real hammer (I didn't count), anything left to say?
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (isolation #76) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:24 am

Post by Churros »

Ok I'm having a mind blow, I didn't pay much attention to some of your posts but you're actually associating Norwe/profi? I thought those were separated reads.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (isolation #77) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:26 am

Post by Churros »

In post 636, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I'd actually reconsider my read on Una if Profii was scum, because i don't believe scum buddies would be that blatant. Una reads as a scum player that """townreads""" a super scummy slot to get towncred when the lynch goes through and it flips town.
note: I'm assuming Profii is town since he's still claiming VT when he has been hammered.
Yeah that's basically my reasoning for my scum lean on Una. It does seem like a possibility. But I'm not locking that read yet. I think there's more to consider if profi flips town. I wish to understand what has scum been doing as a general strategy here.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (isolation #78) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:30 am

Post by Churros »

Like, really early thought that might change etc

That early profi wagon that dissipated, or the one right now. There was probably at least one scum on it. Who is the most likely?

If profi is town it makes sense why so many people backed down on Una request. They knew it was a mislynch and pushing it would damage their images.

While I'm wondering if the very fast rise of proffi wagon again came from scum wanting the Anotora wagon to disappear, or if it was only because profi was an easy mislynch.

It's funny how looker now placed his vote on a convenient wagon as well. Looker, maybe you should scum read yourself.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (isolation #79) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:32 am

Post by Churros »

I think Anotora is someone you might want to look at tomorrow.

Vigilante always shots there I think.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (isolation #80) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:35 am

Post by Churros »

Anotora/Zant/BP/Looker can't be all town. Ever.

I'll leave you with that.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (isolation #81) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:35 am

Post by Churros »

I do put all my scum hunting credit ever that there's no universe where the above is all town.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (isolation #82) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:36 am

Post by Churros »

If profi is scum trolling ignore everything I said though
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (isolation #83) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:44 am

Post by Churros »

I'm still a bit more interested in Anotora than you BM

but you setting up norwe one of my TRs didn't feel great at all
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (isolation #84) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:50 am

Post by Churros »

Saudade if I get NK'd don't let norwe get lynched for christ sake I would have a existential crisis if his wagon isn't scum motivated.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1073 (isolation #85) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:49 am

Post by Churros »

Ok I was reading the game until a point but a norwe vs luca 1v1 began and I only felt like I was wasting time, didn't read the last 6 pages or so.

I've already caught up with:

Una claim.

BP's claim on Zantetsu.

I've a couple of new reads as well.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1075 (isolation #86) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:51 am

Post by Churros »

Oh, funny thing I had forgotten about Egix while mulling over my reads. I'm glad he claimed friendly neighbour, I didn't think he was particularly scum though. Maybe I'm in the right track I guess?
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1079 (isolation #87) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:58 am

Post by Churros »

Ok, we've 11 days. No reason to rush this.

BP I want you to ask Firebringer if a hypothetical mafia goon with only access to the scum PT would give your PT cop shot a "positive" result. If the answer is yes there's no way it can be a mod error and zantetsu flipping anything but red should make you conf!scum. See'ing Zantetsu's reaction to the guilty, I think he is probably indeed the scum but I'm gonna ask you do the proper procedure just in case. Better safe than sorry.

Egix claiming Friendly Neighbour and showing some intent to target me probably makes him town. I don't think scum!Egix is that crafty and as I know as a fact I'm town, there's no way that scum!Egix fakeclaiming would be comfortable with targeting me instead of a scum buddy to confirm him. I could be wrong but I don't think I'm. Norwegian I need your help in this one since I skipped a lot of posts before, when Egix claimed FN, what was the game climate? I can only see scum!Egix fakeclaiming FN if he was close to being lynched. It would be helpful to know the circumstances of the claim.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1081 (isolation #88) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:03 am

Post by Churros »

Saudade death, and the early wagons being Anotora initiated by Looker and a counterwagon on Looker by Zant/Luca in my opinion points to two universes:

1) Saudade was a frame-kill to make Anotora the today lynch, there's plenty of reason to believe this can be the universe we're in.

2) Anotora is in fact scum and the quick wagon on profi after Una backed down was to prevent Anotora lynch, just as Saudade was a fear-kill.

From now on I'm gonna be considering Zantetsu scum because it doesn't make much sense for me to consider it otherwise. We're going to clean any room for error in BM's guilty and if he ever fakeclaimed, he is getting lynched tomorrow. Another reason why I believe his claim right now.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1082 (isolation #89) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:04 am

Post by Churros »

In post 1080, Battle Mage wrote:who is BP?
It's you. I always confuse.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1086 (isolation #90) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:09 am

Post by Churros »

Some reads from my head:

1) Riabi saying for us to take our time today after the guilty in Zantetsu, means he might likely not be a Zantetsu partner. When your buddy is guilted I don't think you have any reason to focus on every slot posting rather than just trying to distance yourself. I can be wrong on this if Riabi is one of the most anti-bus and delusional scum I've ever seen, because he would be:

- Flip-flopping on a GUILTED partner

- low-key hoping his guilted partner would somehow make it out alive today

I don't think that's likely to be fair...

Riabi is probably town as long as Zantetsu is scum. If Zantetsu is town this can be a red flag.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1089 (isolation #91) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:14 am

Post by Churros »

I'm also minorly town reading Una.

I think her fakeclaim would be really genius if she's scum, because I imagine that if she was scum, she would be planning to retract it from the start. I'm a bit skeptical of such a weird role, but for now I see no reason to focus on that slot.

My townblock is probably [Norwegian, Egix, Riabi, Una] here.

I'm not that opposed to a massclaim now to be fair. I think our biggest powers are already out, and if I was scum I would be very happy to have more time to come up with a good fakeclaim later, rather than now. But I'm not gonna push it because it sounds like a headache.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1091 (isolation #92) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:16 am

Post by Churros »

I kind of tell myself I should put Una there in the back of my mind, but screw this I'm playing casually. No overthinking. Big kudos if Una is scum, I can only see myself or FL doing that weird-ass claim as scum right now and if I end up discovering there's more of us out there it's gonna be funny.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (isolation #93) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:17 am

Post by Churros »

I kind of tell myself I shouldn't put Una there*

correcting
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1095 (isolation #94) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:25 am

Post by Churros »

Anyway yesterday I said that Anotora/BM/Looker/Zantetsu couldn't be all-town.

It seems like either BM or Zantetsu is conf!scum.

My mind next is on understanding Anotora slot and Saudade NK. Fear-kill? Frame-kill? That would be very telling.

We've so far claimed:

Simple Neapolitan Doctor, which in my understanding can't protect the PRs, what makes a lot of sense in a setup spec because it makes impossible to do the "follow the cop strategy" with BM the supposedly PT-cop. This is both good/logical setup design and, in case of scum!Una, absolutely genius play that is sadly not recognized, because she would be able to kill the PRs even claiming doctor. Anyway, in a reasonable universe this just means both town!BM and town!Una, where my mind is at.

Friendly Neighbour is a ok role which give us an extra innocent.

Neighbours [Luca/72]. This makes even more sense for BM claim being true. The neighbours are the classic false positive for the PT cop, and you can view it another way as well: It makes one of them godfather if scum, because it means they have a reasonable explanation for the positive from the investigative.

I wouldn't normally jump to the conclusion that one of them is scum, but it's already what my PoE hints at so right now I think yes, it's 3 scum, and one of them is investigative-immune for being the neighbour. Another good/logical setup design in my opinion.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1097 (isolation #95) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:32 am

Post by Churros »

I hadn't seen 72 posts about Zant but I've seen them and put it into the trash pile. I don't put any stake on 72 scum or town play quality. I think it could go either way.

It doesn't have the same tone as Riabi either. Riabi isn't trying to push a lynch from the get-go like 72, he's trying to calmly understand the gamestate. I think it's town and I don't really care about what other people think with all due respect...
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1098 (isolation #96) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:37 am

Post by Churros »

Lunch break is almost ending and I thought about giving this game some love because I've been lurking the hardest here I think.

Anyway, let's count because I often forget some players:

Looker
Riabi
NorwegianboyEE
Churros
Luca Blight
Battle Mage
72offsuit
Zantetsu
Anotora
UnaBombaH
Egix96
---------------

I view it as:

[Churros]
[Norwegian, BM, Egix]
[Una, Riabi]
- null -
[Luca, 72, Looker, Anotora]
[Zantetsu]

Is that everyone? I guess it is.

To me it means that Zantetsu partners is in the bracket right above him but I don't think that Luca/72 can be both scum, while I've good reasons to believe that in a 3-scum game, one of them would be investigative-immune, therefore:

As long as Zantetsu is scum,

One scum in [72/Luca]

One scum in [Looker/Anotora]

I guess that's it for this game. The claimed roles all have synergy and unless for extra-gambity scum, it's too early for fakeclaims like what happened. I think Una would have better moments to fakeclaim as scum.

I really think it may be as simple as that, and it all makes sense considering where my mind was at yesterday.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1099 (isolation #97) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:39 am

Post by Churros »

I could see a weird universe where both Looker/Anotora are town but I don't know, I think one scum being in the neighbours make more sense.

I could try to pinpoint even more the partners/duo with some "IF", but I'm afraid of getting it wrong in that last step, while it's not super necessary to restrict even more the lynch pool.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1100 (isolation #98) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:40 am

Post by Churros »

wait, I meant I can see a weird universe where both Looker/Anotora are scum. I don't think both of them are town at all. The neighbours would have to be both scum and I don't think it's the case, not only because of roles, but because of their interactions as well (Luca trying to pivot on 72 while 72 trusts Luca)
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1101 (isolation #99) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:41 am

Post by Churros »

That's all. See you in 48h or so.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1102 (isolation #100) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:41 am

Post by Churros »

I can hammer Zantetsu as soon as everyone has given feedback on my thoughts (more specifically my town reads), and BM has asked Firebringer to clarify any room for error.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1104 (isolation #101) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:44 am

Post by Churros »

In post 1102, Churros wrote:I can hammer Zantetsu as soon as everyone has given
feedback on my thoughts (more specifically my town reads)
Just going to explain again because I don't want anyone on my ass for silly reasons

I mean I want my townblock to comment on what I said, I don't care about what my lynch pool has to say about my townreads or anything right now.

I'm also less about caring about my town reads opinions and more about understanding if I'm ever NK'ed, if the game is going to go in a direction which I like in D3/If I can trust my townblock.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1119 (isolation #102) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:34 pm

Post by Churros »

Norwegian is cute.

By the way I had forgotten about some things, which I momentarily have forgot as well, but I'm going to post this for some reason before remembering.

Saying norwegian is cute is very important imo.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1120 (isolation #103) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:37 pm

Post by Churros »

Ok I'm having a hard time remembering them but I know one of them is:

Simple Neapolitan Doctor makes more sense than I first assumed. Let me explain.

The simple modifier makes it impossible to protect PRs, which is a very good nerf especially considering we've a cop.

The neapolitan modifier makes it so the doctor know wheter or not their doctor shot went through. If they weren't neapolitan, a simple doctor would never know when his action was successful or not. The neapolitan modifier might be exactly to make sure that he knows about that.

Every bit of that role in hindsight makes sense to exist. It's probably town yeah...?
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1121 (isolation #104) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:38 pm

Post by Churros »

Norwe do you agree about my Una town read/setup spec?
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1124 (isolation #105) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:43 pm

Post by Churros »

Remembered some other things.

Una should doctor someone she wishes for, preferably outside of my lynch pool.

BM should target one of Looker/Anotora imo.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1163 (isolation #106) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:08 am

Post by Churros »

BP not answering my questions do bother me but I suppose there's no universe where I don't lynch zantetsu here so far.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (isolation #107) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:09 am

Post by Churros »

If Zantetsu flips town BP should be turbo-lynched by the way, I'm not accepting any excuses when I actually went out of my way to ask him to confirm things and he gave it a cold shoulder.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1166 (isolation #108) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:10 am

Post by Churros »

In post 1164, Nym wrote:his emotion and self-vote

so Zantetsu is vanilla probably

This game just keeps getting weirder the longer it goes on

This is amusing though, keep going. The hammer can wait.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1215 (isolation #109) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:01 am

Post by Churros »

Firstly, I never said Riabi is "too scummy to be scum". Don't put words in my mouth norwe, even if you're a cute cinamonroll. I said that the way he wanted to wait on Zantetsu but trying to understand the gamestate rather than trying to pivot on Battle Mage was towny. I just had ISO'ed Zantetsu on night and I left his ISO still thinking Riabi is probably town over the brackets of [Looker, Anotora] or [Luca, 72].
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1216 (isolation #110) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:01 am

Post by Churros »

Second, Egix is scum.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1219 (isolation #111) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:03 am

Post by Churros »

ok kidding Egix is:

Spoiler:
confirmed town.

did you heart beat a little faster Egix??
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1226 (isolation #112) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:07 am

Post by Churros »

Something else happened to me aside from Egix's message though.

Something that left me pretty curious setup spec wise, but I'm going to mull over it a bit more before saying anything. I want to wait for tonight to see more of it.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1228 (isolation #113) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:08 am

Post by Churros »

In post 1221, Eve wrote:norwee and battle mage seem like trustworthy individuals

i didn't know Egix had claimed FN - i voted him based off the final vc from yesterday
Do I look trustworthy to you?

What's your opinion of me?
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1230 (isolation #114) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:10 am

Post by Churros »

You know Eve, we've plenty of time so I'll make small talk

I remember see'ing you playing your first games in the site and you had that serious-slightly-tryhard aura, but your posts nowadays seem so carefree. Is that intentional/conscious or you never noticed the transition it?

I think it would also be helpful to understand why you said what you said yesterday.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1232 (isolation #115) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:11 am

Post by Churros »

In post 1229, Eve wrote:that's a difficult question right now

it depends on stuff
What kind of stuff?
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1233 (isolation #116) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:12 am

Post by Churros »

For instance after tonight I'm confidently more sure that the PT cop claim is true, even if BM doesn't get NK'ed.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1236 (isolation #117) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:13 am

Post by Churros »

Not really, I just spectated games some games you happened to be in.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1238 (isolation #118) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:14 am

Post by Churros »

In post 1232, Churros wrote:

it depends on stuff
What kind of stuff?
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1242 (isolation #119) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:18 am

Post by Churros »

I'm very very polarized on Eve slot. My skim ISO yesterday left me with it being probably [72, Looker] over [Luca, Anotora] or [72, Anotora], but I'm in self-doubt.

By the way my scum tell on Zantetsu of "town hardly TRs someone for being *too scummy to be scum*, it's often more likely to come from scum especially if it's given like a carefree read" was right after all.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1243 (isolation #120) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:20 am

Post by Churros »

In post 1240, Eve wrote:
In post 1238, Churros wrote:
In post 1232, Churros wrote:

it depends on stuff
What kind of stuff?
hmmmmm

you sure you want to ask?
I'm not sure but why would your read on me have so much elaboration?

I don't want to know the future conotations of how you're gonna see me in the future or what scum team you can see me in, I want to know your read or impression on me right now.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1247 (isolation #121) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:25 am

Post by Churros »

72 is scum I'm confident.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1248 (isolation #122) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:25 am

Post by Churros »

I'm having more trouble in [Looker, Anotora]
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1250 (isolation #123) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:26 am

Post by Churros »

Eve, before EoD did you read BM claim on Zantetsu?

During night, did you read the game past pages at all?
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1253 (isolation #124) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:27 am

Post by Churros »

In post 1249, Eve wrote:wait why are we voting riabi then?
I'm not voting Riabi though, I'm just talking with you before starting to vote

I actually take my votes a bit seriously, I hardly change it after I've proper reads
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1254 (isolation #125) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:27 am

Post by Churros »

In post 1252, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Churros can you get with the times. 72 is now DANNYBOIII while Anotora is EVE.
I know that? I never confused it.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1255 (isolation #126) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:28 am

Post by Churros »

In post 1251, Eve wrote:i isoed you at night

i didn't know battle mage had claimed pt cop or egix had claimed fn
when did you get to know battle mage had claimed pt cop?
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1260 (isolation #127) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:30 am

Post by Churros »

Eve continuing our small talk, random question but do you like odd or even numbers more?

or it doesn't matter at all to you whether it's odd or even?

I like to ask kinda pointless questions tbh. only kinda.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1261 (isolation #128) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:31 am

Post by Churros »

I'm a bit of a spiritualist maybe.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1264 (isolation #129) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:33 am

Post by Churros »

Blue but not really

maybe greenish blue

it's pretty.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1266 (isolation #130) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:35 am

Post by Churros »

No, I can be wrong but I want to be cute to Eve so I'm not gonna scum read her today. I like her style, it's enjoyable to play with.

I'm gonna settle with Looker/danyboi today.

Probably danyboi should go first

VOTE: danyboi
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1271 (isolation #131) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:37 am

Post by Churros »

Eve wanna vote him with me?

PT Cop implies one of the neighbours is scum, because otherwise all scum would be fragile to investigation.

Danyboi and Luca are claimed neighbours.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1276 (isolation #132) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:40 am

Post by Churros »

In post 1268, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1266, Churros wrote:No, I can be wrong but I want to be cute to Eve so I'm not gonna scum read her today. I like her style, it's enjoyable to play with.

I'm gonna settle with Looker/danyboi today.

Probably danyboi should go first

VOTE: danyboi
I like your style Churros, but I'd like a claim better :wink:
There's either none or 1 more town PR of reasonably strength. You/Una/Egix were pretty strong already.

Any other PR claim would be a bit silly, something pretty weak that wouldn't confirm their alignment. There's little point imo.

I know you might want to understand the setup to help your reads but this is the time we stop relying on the setup and start scum hunting.

We were already lucky enough about the guilty on N2. I had Zantetsu at my pool as I said in EoD day 1, but it wouldn't be the first slot for me to go to, or even one I could reasonably lynch with ease. It would be hard if anything.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1279 (isolation #133) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:42 am

Post by Churros »

guilty on N1* I meant
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1280 (isolation #134) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:43 am

Post by Churros »

I'll later grab some posts I want to highlight about Looker/Zantetsu/72 (now danyboi, ok)

I might take up the opportunity and talk about Riabi, but later. I'm hungry now.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1284 (isolation #135) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:46 am

Post by Churros »

If I'm wrong on anything it was to town read either Riabi/Norwe but I still find it a bit unlikely.

I don't want to put anything on stone yet but I would even say that if I'm wrong on one of those, it may be more likely Norwe than Riabi.

But like, I feel really good about my current solve. They are probably both town.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1287 (isolation #136) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:48 am

Post by Churros »

From the top of my head I can say 72off was putting both Zantetsu and Looker in the "null-townie" bracket, and 72off does strike me as the kind of player not courageous enough to town read a buddy but not interested in bussing.

What would also make sense of his Day 2 play.

In a reasonable universe he's just scum I guess.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1289 (isolation #137) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:54 am

Post by Churros »

Riabi was a parking vote for both Zantetsu and Looker. In day 2 with a guilty claim, Looker sat on Riabi completely uncaring to the situation unfolding. He didn't suspect Battle Mage being fakeclaiming neither did he believe it. He vanity voted Riabi.

Zantetsu had vanity voted Riabi while Profi was being wagoned as well before.

The connection between Zantetsu/72o/Looker is really good to me.

All three are individually scummy imo, Looker posts doesn't look like they are giving the game any thought. It's not a question of activity, it's about what they post when they show up. Their reads are disconnected to what's actually happening in thread, like voting Riabi while there was a guilty going on or opening D2 with "Everyone that believed Anotora was scum is dead", just when Saudade was nightkill'ed with it being very possible a frame-kill.

72o also had Anotora as top scum read and if scum would be trying to lynch her.

danyboi/Looker/Zantetsu does make plenty of sense?
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1290 (isolation #138) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:55 am

Post by Churros »

In post 1288, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Oh boy. Here comes the Norwee deepwolf paranoia.
It's not really paranoia, I just feel like you're so impulsive here, it's a bit different than the profile I had from you in that game we played together.

It also worries me a bit you're pushing for Riabi today because I think it's the wagon scum would want to vote today...
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1292 (isolation #139) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 5:02 am

Post by Churros »

I think you would bus danyboi here if scum when momentum switched from Riabi, that's what I was hinting at.

But like, I don't really SR you, it's just that if I'm wrong on my SRs, you would naturally be a slot I would look at because I'm not 100% on you.

But if you're scum, you win the game before I get to look at your slot either way with my current solve. I'm just saying it for post-game if I'm wrong on you because I'm not 100% confident, only at "good enough". Which granted is pretty good when I SR my solve so hard.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1294 (isolation #140) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 5:32 am

Post by Churros »

talking it out with Eve helped me out a bit about her slot.

[Churros, Egix, Battle Mage]
[Norwegian, Riabi]
[Eve]
[Luca] - null
[Looker, Danyboi]

(I was going to post this close to #1292 but I lost my internet connection for a bit)

I said I would post more about Zant/danny/Looker but in hindsight everyone is already voting danny and if him does flip scum, it's not gonna be hard to push looker tomorrow. maybe a waste of effort?

I'm off on V/LA until Morning Tuesday, I'm ok with ending the day early.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1299 (isolation #141) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 5:40 am

Post by Churros »

It's not a hammer, is it?

If it is...wow I guess?
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1300 (isolation #142) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 5:43 am

Post by Churros »

Battle Mage, target Riabi.

Trust me.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1302 (isolation #143) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:23 am

Post by Churros »

In post 1301, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I thought you trusted Riabi.
I do and that removes the paranoia + there's another reason I'm trying to leash his target

Alternatively he could target you but I think target'ing Riabi is more pro-town because most people seems suspicious of Riabi, and riabi being confirmed is better than you being confirmed, because if anyone was to push you, you would stand up for yourself and make it a fight, which could be spew you as town, while Riabi would probably just get strong-arm'ed.

That's the whole reasoning for me wanting Riabi, at least the reasoning I can say right now and not only tomorrow.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1306 (isolation #144) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:59 am

Post by Churros »

Probably irrelevant given that it may be hammer but I'll post just in case we counted wrong.

I forgot to bold it.

V/LA through Saturday/Sunday/Monday.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1475 (isolation #145) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:57 am

Post by Churros »

In post 376, Churros wrote:sighhh
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1477 (isolation #146) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:58 am

Post by Churros »

I expect this to be a salty post-game...

I predict at least 3 pages of salty
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1483 (isolation #147) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:00 am

Post by Churros »

In post 1480, Bitmap wrote:lol im not even salty but Im glad I got to help my homeboy FB sub in a game
You probably won't understand the full backstory here unless you read dead thread
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1486 (isolation #148) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:02 am

Post by Churros »

In post 1481, Battle Mage wrote:Haha I'm not sticking around for salty. It was a fun game, I really enjoyed it. :)
I don't want salty either but it seems it'll go that way

but who knows
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1487 (isolation #149) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:03 am

Post by Churros »

all in all the game was fun
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1495 (isolation #150) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:12 am

Post by Churros »

In post 1493, Eve wrote:one of the greatest games of all time
our neighborhood is the greatest PT of all time, I say
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1497 (isolation #151) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:13 am

Post by Churros »

You can release my masonry with Eve as well
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1502 (isolation #152) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:20 am

Post by Churros »

I don't feel BM was the easy or obvious choice in LyLo.

I would say it was a bit too quick of a vote in LyLo with an interesting thing to develop (normal guidelines about one action per night) between bitmap vs battle mage.

It was rushed with no good reason to be, I guess...
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1508 (isolation #153) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:27 am

Post by Churros »

In post 1506, Bitmap wrote:
In post 1502, Churros wrote:I don't feel BM was the easy or obvious choice in LyLo.

I would say it was a bit too quick of a vote in LyLo with an interesting thing to develop (normal guidelines about one action per night) between bitmap vs battle mage.

It was rushed with no good reason to be, I guess...
You should know from the game that just finished that I'm generally very ballsy. It's more fun.
I meant looker decision was rushed

you were fine
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1510 (isolation #154) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:31 am

Post by Churros »

In post 1503, Firebringer wrote:Mod Awards for the Game:

Ballsiest Play:
Battle Mage

Most Entertaining Posts:
NorweiganboyEE

Best Neighborhood:
Eve & Churros

Best Mod:
Cheetory6

Wild Card:
Looker

Best Replacement:
Bitmap

Best Night Action:
Saudade

Worst Night Action:
Saudade

MVP Town:
Churros

MVP Scum:
Zantetsu

Most Hilarious Fuck up:
Zantetsu

Thanks for playing everyone.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1559 (isolation #155) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:53 pm

Post by Churros »

I'm...not sure the neapolitan didn't work correctly. As I see it, you should have received "no result" or not being able to target, since Luca was a PR (I suppose neighbor count as a PR either way).

Didn't you receive no result...?
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1561 (isolation #156) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:56 pm

Post by Churros »

Ah, you confused it with Vanilla Cop!

I have done that before as well!
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1569 (isolation #157) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:31 pm

Post by Churros »

Reading scum PT I can see why there was frustation between BM/Zantetsu, they don't meld well as players I guess....

Either way, good job everyone, it was an entertaining game. (I didn't expect that gambit from you BM, gotta note you're a pretty ballsy person for next time)

Fire, your modding is good, don't be disheartened.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”