mini 2126: the game is OVRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2225 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:03 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 2219, northsidegal wrote:if rce is actually a goon then that situation is possible, but based on how the claims went down i guess i would consider that somewhat unlikely?
+1
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2226 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:03 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 2222, northsidegal wrote:boon's mind works in mysterious ways (especially when it comes to roles), but if he's scum here with a real gunsmith result on RCE, why out it?
I don't really think Boon's scum here either but it's a possibility. "Why out it?" Claiming a guilty on a slot establishes credibility as a Town investigative while forcing that other PR to publicly out so that it makes sense when they get NK'd. It's not a plan that guarantees his survival as scum but it does provide some extra longevity (about until it's certain whether or not that there's no Town protective to explain why scum aren't targeting him at Night).

I've done something similar where I had a scum Traffic Analyst guilty on a Mason. It worked up to an extent.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2227 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:17 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2204, Auro wrote:Luna because of her weird play while being wagoned without any chainsaw/defense behavior from elsewhere, even when people continued to scumread for it. Her easy sheeping is also townie. Resonated with her readslist where she called Penguin a "meanie" (I don't think he is tho :P)

Smart because you're above null, and I'm tying his alignment to yours. Picking a serious offensive line (if not a push, simply phrases like "stop throwing garbage") isn't something I'd expect Scumthing_Smart to do. His general activity seems to be more than I remember him to have carried as scum. I probably carry some bias towards townreading him though.
Smart has had some lines, such as that, that struck town to me. Its arguing in my brain over some scummy things. Again, I think he is unaligned with iDany
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2228 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:23 am

Post by northsidegal »

In post 1160, Auro wrote:I seem to get pushed on bad reasoning merely because I have more content and it's easier to find reasons to scumread me
this is actually pretty contrary to what i think. i've found that the number one correlation with dropping on people's readslists and getting lynched is a lack of thread presence (and yes, this is confirmed through people who are not me and do not have my meta). literally just showing up to the thread often and saying anything goes a pretty significant way towards not getting lynched, i think.

of course, once you've gotten past that step there are obviously still considerations and that's probably where what you're talking about would come in, but still.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2229 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:25 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

nsg, are you reading this full game chronologically?
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2230 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:28 am

Post by northsidegal »

yes.

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2231 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:34 am

Post by northsidegal »

why do you ask?

things fall apart
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2232 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:47 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

doesn't matter yet. Just based on the time between you quoting a post in the 700s and 1100s.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2233 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:51 am

Post by northsidegal »

fyi around the time i quoted that schadd poll and for a bit after that i stopped reading to review schadd's old normals, what your rate of killing power roles is when you're scum and the same for flavor leaf, so there's probably some gaps.

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2234 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:52 am

Post by northsidegal »

on that second subject i have little to conclude except that i model you as someone who cares more about the players than the roles when it comes to determining nightkills, although as you've said (and as i agree) this isn't exactly a standard game for you.

i have never actually used this tell in a game before but some discussion over the nightkill reminded me of how mathdino killed a PR ever night he was alive as scum (allegedly), so it got me thinking.

things fall apart
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2235 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2234, northsidegal wrote:i model you as someone who cares more about the players than the roles when it comes to determining nightkills
the short reply is this is an accurate analysis for your purposes :)

the added on part is i am a very controlling person when it comes to nightkills, i'm pretty known in video for strongarming kills more than most scum do
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2236 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:15 pm

Post by northsidegal »

i would be pretty surprised if schadd went for a mafia doctor this game.

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2237 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:16 pm

Post by northsidegal »

assuming the gunsmiths are town, that is.

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2238 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:18 pm

Post by northsidegal »

i should qualify that. if we have one or more vigilantes this game (which is less likely given only one kill night 1, but still possible), then a mafia doctor is possible (maybe even likely). absent that though, i don't see gunsmiths vs one mafia doctor being this setup's concept.

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2239 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:24 pm

Post by northsidegal »

by the way eddie, you hear the news?

momo's back

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2240 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:32 pm

Post by northsidegal »

i keep coming back to these same three names: alchemist, auro, zulfy/idany.

things fall apart
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2241 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:33 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2239, northsidegal wrote:by the way eddie, you hear the news?

momo's back
WHAT??
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2242 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:35 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 7518, momo wrote:/in XP
it's actually his birthday today

things fall apart
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2243 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:42 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

wow, fire could have saved all his begging for me to play if he just name dropped a momo game. damn.
Comical
Comical
Mafia Scum
Comical
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2244 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:24 pm

Post by Comical »

In post 2217, northsidegal wrote:i think either comical and RCE are both town or they're both scum, based off of what i expect from schadd's design. i don't think it's likely that one is town and the other is scum, from what i know so far.
This feels scum indicative, and I have no idea how to explain it.

Also, I haven’t been playing mafia really as much lately. I got burnt out.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2245 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:25 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

boon vs nsg subscribe
Comical
Comical
Mafia Scum
Comical
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2246 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:25 pm

Post by Comical »

In post 2240, northsidegal wrote:i keep coming back to these same three names: alchemist, auro, zulfy/idany.

Idany’s obv town since they replaced in. And by that I mean 70% likely to be town.

Auro is scummy, but he is high town reading me, and he did this last time we were both town, but I feel he could potentially know this, and it’s why he’s doing it.
Comical
Comical
Mafia Scum
Comical
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2247 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:26 pm

Post by Comical »

I feel like I’ve mainly only seen NSG as scum.
Comical
Comical
Mafia Scum
Comical
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2248 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:28 pm

Post by Comical »

In post 2218, Auro wrote:Can you explain how Conical!Gunsmith and RCE!Goon is unlikely from Schadd's design style?
In post 2219, northsidegal wrote:my statement made the prior assumption that both players were actually gunsmiths of some form--town or scum--which i consider the most likely scenario (although i don't really believe comical's modifier for a second).

if rce is actually a goon then that situation is possible, but based on how the claims went down i guess i would consider that somewhat unlikely?
Why does he have to be a goon? He can essentially be anything except a scum doctor if he’s scum.

I tend to think the way it went about was TownRCE, but i really don’t like the S/S or T/T mindset.

It looks like a setup for NSG to being partners with RCE slot, so if I die (they can kill me), RCE slot gets to be pushed as “town gunsmith” and run rampant with results. If RCE is killed and flips scum, it gives them momentum to push me harder.
Comical
Comical
Mafia Scum
Comical
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2249 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:30 pm

Post by Comical »

In post 2236, northsidegal wrote:i would be pretty surprised if schadd went for a mafia doctor this game.
In post 2237, northsidegal wrote:assuming the gunsmiths are town, that is.
In post 2238, northsidegal wrote:i should qualify that. if we have one or more vigilantes this game (which is less likely given only one kill night 1, but still possible), then a mafia doctor is possible (maybe even likely). absent that though, i don't see gunsmiths vs one mafia doctor being this setup's concept.
In post 2240, northsidegal wrote:i keep coming back to these same three names: alchemist, auro, zulfy/idany.
Like I absolutely don’t see how this is a town mindset. This is hard pushing a subtle scum agenda.

I don’t even remember NSG being in this game, who’d they replace?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”