Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4300 (isolation #400) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but Alyssa, if we spend days lynching lurkers/empty slots and scum kills fairly competent/active town then it seems like it would just be a scum sweep since scum would control the game at this point, no?

I just think this is an unfair situation and I wish we could just get a mass modkill on the leapers.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4308 (isolation #401) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

hey Rex you should start scumhunting and tell us your results.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4312 (isolation #402) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

im on, do u wanna talk to me? im a good listener!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4315 (isolation #403) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

if timezones are a problem shouldn't you go ahead and ask questions so they can answer when they get on?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4317 (isolation #404) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

if we are going to lynch slots for doing shit all then fine but the difference is that u are going after
EMPTY
slots.

ar has never posted in this game.

Non replaced out after a few votes.

Psyche and Chemist were prob bored/overwhelmed.

Jam hasn't eve been added to the replacements yet despite clearly not being around.

If we are going to lynch empty slots to so we don't have them in endgame then I'd lynch psyche slot b/c Kage was terrible and Psyche useless.

You could maybe argue that Non is scummy b/c his iso is similarish to his Iso in mini normal 2122 but you could make that statement about any minimalist lurker.

Now if we wanted to start punishing slots for doing shit all that's like half the game. There's vaultdweller, and clidd, I can't remember a thing Yiley has posted. There's profii and army, and Dave and Bob and dolittle (very do little) and several others.

Would u be willing to do profii or Psyche's slot?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4321 (isolation #405) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: profii

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4324 (isolation #406) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4323, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:I would actually agree that the most useless slots not in line to be replaced are where we should start tbh

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4325 (isolation #407) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4313, SausasaurusRex wrote:You don’t seem particularly suspicious, so I don’t feel the need to ask you anything.
that's fine its just that I want to start seeing some scumhunting from your slot. Like I get that u r a pr and I understand that players do lurk as a pr so they don't get shot but you are outted so there's a target on your back and much like Titus I'm not seeing an urgency to use your voice and vote. You are saying that timezones have prevented you from interacting with this game so I'm not understanding why you aren't just asking your questions and leaving them here so whoever can answer whenever they get on?

Can you at least tell me who is suspicious to u?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4328 (isolation #408) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why are we so worried about inactive scum anways? They don't hurt us and can't use their abilities unless the mod lets their teammates send in actions which I think most mods do but I've seen some that don't.

Active scum are a much bigger threat to town and that's why we should lynch an active lurker. Even the threat of lynching active lurkers got vault dweller come out of hiding, lets apply more pressure and see what happens. Don't give em an ez day like yesterday.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4341 (isolation #409) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why is it so impossible that a scum Drixx keeps CCing vigs to get them lynched?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4363 (isolation #410) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

are you fakeclaiming a guilty on me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4367 (isolation #411) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I have a role that wouldn't have a gun so therefore you must be fakeclaiming again. I'll take that 1v1 any day.

VOTE: Drixx

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4368 (isolation #412) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4365, Drixx wrote:There's no world where my claim (and subsequent snarky posts about it) got tictac lynched.
in fairness, it was towards the EOD and it likely didn't matter that much but you hard CCed him. Like if you want to argue that it wasn't the reason he got lynched fine but that's being nit-picky.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4371 (isolation #413) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4366, Drixx wrote:Why you jumping straight to guilty?
I know my role. If you are claiming that I have a gun and I don't then the logical conclusion is that you are lying.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4373 (isolation #414) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4369, Drixx wrote:maybe don't say stupid shit that makes no rational sense?
Did you or did you not CC Tic Tacs vig claim? Did you or did you not CC Br's vig claim and then backtrack and claim joat?

You whined when KM was calling you scum. Yre such a baby as scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4374 (isolation #415) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4372, Drixx wrote:
In post 4366, Drixx wrote:
In post 4363, Nero Cain wrote:are you fakeclaiming a guilty on me?
I have a gun and I'm town. Tictac and BR had guns, and they were town. Why you jumping straight to guilty?
I see you didn't respond to this. Selective response is a bad sign. Just look at KM, for a very relevant example.
Look, a scum tactic! "you didn't respond to this!" (when I clearly have.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4376 (isolation #416) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

now Drixx is going to lurk it out b/c he's not willing to go through with the lvl b/c either he flips scum today or I flip town and he dies tomorrow.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4379 (isolation #417) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

y r u so scared to 1v1 me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4380 (isolation #418) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4378, Drixx wrote:I feel obligated by the social contact to play seriously, but this is a shitfest.
lamist
as fuck.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4381 (isolation #419) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 341, Kirari Momobami wrote:Leaning scum
Spoiler:
Fonz
Elsa
TSE
AaronFrost
Drixx
oh look @ how KM is calling u scum b4 you voted them.

Stop lying and playing revisionist and ummm just bc KM flipped scum doesn't mean he was wrong.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4386 (isolation #420) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4383, gobbledygook wrote:Nero do you have a role that would give a gun result for gunsmith?
no

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4387 (isolation #421) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4377, Drixx wrote:The last person who pointedly refused to answer my questions got popped and flipped scum. Your posting shows a pretty glaring narrative slip. That's the same way I caught KM.
I can get down with this logic

BUT

You asked 4366 @ 9:02 am

I responded @ 9:11 am

That's a span of 9 minutes? Does 9 minutes constitute not answering your q?

TBF, 4372 was ALSO posted @ 9:11 but all I see is fake bullshit pressure.

like "arg Nero didn't respond he's so scummy!" That kind of pressure point statement designed to make one look scummy but when ppl stop to think about it, its not.

asking me something and it not being responded to ASAP isn't scuumy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4389 (isolation #422) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4384, gobbledygook wrote:I am curious why Drixx would target Nero when he had two neighbors that flipped scum.
good point.

here's another good point. Drixx is scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4392 (isolation #423) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4388, Drixx wrote:Why did you feel the need to edit KM's post? The pools were in a spoiler. I legit didn't see I was in one of them.
opening the spoiler isn't editing u crackerjack. lol I also don't believe u like at all.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4396 (isolation #424) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4393, Drixx wrote:His play this game is fucking awful.
Says the guy that constantly tunnels town in our games.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4402 (isolation #425) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4394, Drixx wrote:the chaos you're creating
ME?

u r the one that faked a gun check on me and went back on the tired "it was just a reaction test!"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4405 (isolation #426) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4398, Drixx wrote:
In post 4396, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4393, Drixx wrote:His play this game is fucking awful.
Says the guy that constantly tunnels town in our games.
KM was totes town.
u only tunneled KM (and shot em) b/c he was scum reading you. When ppl call u scum you get all OMGUSY and that's y I was kindaish town reading u early game but thats prob more null than anything.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4406 (isolation #427) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4403, Drixx wrote:
In post 4402, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4394, Drixx wrote:the chaos you're creating
ME?

u r the one that faked a gun check on me and went back on the tired "it was just a reaction test!"
That comment would carry way more water if I wasn't constantly poking people for reactions all game.
yes scum clearly don't poke @ ppl. And you've lynched 2 town doing that so I wouldn't say ur method is very effective.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4407 (isolation #428) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4401, Titus wrote:to get a noise machine out
seems a lil' odd that you aren't calling me scum here.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4409 (isolation #429) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4401, Titus wrote:noise machine
meanwhile the not noise machine is busy lynching a bunch of town. Why do you think Drixx didn't follow through?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4412 (isolation #430) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4410, Drixx wrote:I had literally nothing to do with the tictac wagon.
In post 3465, Wake1 wrote:tictac (27): SausasaurusRex, Non lmh, Not Known 15, RCEnigma, Black Ranger, Hectic, NorwegianboyEE, bob3141, Amrun, clidd, chkflip, DrDolittle, AaronFrost, Pine, Pink Ball, davesaz, profii, Alyssa The Lamb, VaultDweller, Garmr, Titus, pisskop,
Drixx
, Kirari Momobami, Egix96, Cat Scratch Fever, insomnia
I guess that was the other Drixx, my bad.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4414 (isolation #431) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

what a fucking baby

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4416 (isolation #432) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but rulez are hard

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4433 (isolation #433) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't feel like I did anything wrong and I don't know why Drixx is so angry.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4436 (isolation #434) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4434, chkflip wrote:You never feel like you did anything wrong and I respect that about you.
what do u think I did wrong?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4440 (isolation #435) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not sure y ppl are so sensative when they get scumread. I mean fair, I am vengeful and argumentive but I don't think I'm vindictive or go out of my way to be mean.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4446 (isolation #436) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4442, Elsa Jay wrote:while trying to ignore him.
:(

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4448 (isolation #437) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Rex, Piss and Fonz

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4455 (isolation #438) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4437, Elsa Jay wrote:Nero, you still think Drixx is scum then?
maybe? This feels vaguely familiar. I feel like me and Drixx got into it b4 and he was all like "DON'T U DARE ACCUSE ME OF LYING!" and stomped away all angry and such. I
ALMOST
want to town read him. But there's a real chance that he's red scum that killed KM, the fake claims to "pressure" ppl is a super easy play to make as scum and I don't feel like he should get loads of town cred like he thinks he deserves. He's an outted PR but not revealing his results b/c? And he's not full claiming his powers. If he's not shot he needs to be flipped @ some point.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4457 (isolation #439) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

The thing is, Rex hasn't been doing any scum hunting and when he got on today he basically gave excuses.

all these roles, BG, JOAT, Tracker are easily capable of being scum roles.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4462 (isolation #440) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Rex also didn't claim his result today. Its the same issue I have with Drixx.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4465 (isolation #441) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: titus

largest wagon I agree with.

or we can all lynch active lurker profii

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4467 (isolation #442) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

gobble tell me what to think about Drixx

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4468 (isolation #443) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4461, davesaz wrote:
In post 4455, Nero Cain wrote:If he's not shot he needs to be flipped @ some point.
Like when we have 30+ claims of equal value, or 20- players?
IDK.

Why is he town? or at least not on ur no lynch list?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4470 (isolation #444) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

stop playing the fucking victim card. You've yet to flip town so I don't know how I've been "proven wrong". This just seems like
ate.
Your replace in and reading the top two not you wagons was scummy and survivalistic. Your scumhunting is super lacking as your "scum reads" are an OMGUS of me and a chainsaw on Drixx.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4471 (isolation #445) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=81273

Did I tunnel u here? I don't really remember doing so. If I didn't it proves that I don't tunnel you ever game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4478 (isolation #446) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

WHAT? How could I decide to tunnel u pregame when u replaced in?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4479 (isolation #447) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Like, do ppl actually believe this?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4480 (isolation #448) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I was also calling profii and piss b4 they ever called me scum or anything.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4482 (isolation #449) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4471, Nero Cain wrote:viewtopic.php?f=3&t=81273

Did I tunnel u here? I don't really remember doing so. If I didn't it proves that I don't tunnel you ever game.
but still, arguing that my scum read on you for what I feel is scummy play is a vendetta against you is AtE and scummy as shit.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4483 (isolation #450) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

And I think its especially scummy given the circumstances. I really don't give a shit about a buncha my scum reads try to talk down to me and make it look like I'm some meanie.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4488 (isolation #451) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4481, Titus wrote:asked you to find one game where you didn't.
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=79698

ok, there u go, self vote now.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4498 (isolation #452) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Subject: Star Wars Rogue One [GAME OVER]
Titus wrote:
In post 1492, Nero Cain wrote:
vote:Titus
vote:Mastin

just a reminder that these two are still scum.

I'm ok with a Kling lynch later on.
All you are "reminding"
people of is your inherent biases,
at best.

Now, why are you not voting Infinity?

Titus wrote:
In post 1836, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1834, Titus wrote:Delayed response
I've been calling you scum since the end of d1. Why are you
only now
OMGUS scum reading me and claiming that I am chainsaw defending Infinity?
In post 1834, Titus wrote:So being right when everyone else was wrong is a reason to scumread me?
good thing that's not what I'm pushing you for.
Dude, name a game where you haven't pushed me day 1 for being me?

I'm not going to keep giving you attention for breathing.

Now, why is Infinity town?
she's doing the EXACT fucking thing here.

Firebringer wrote:
Magnaofillusion has replaced Titus. Please welcome him.
Firebringer wrote:
MagnaofIllusion has been Lynched!

Spoiler: MagnaofIllusion ROLE PM
Welcome! You are
Darth Vader
, a
Goon
. You are aligned with the
Empire

Formely a Jedi Knight, now the hand to the emperor to serve his will. You will not tolerate failure under your watch and expect the best out of those in command or else they will meet their end by you.

[img]

Abilities:

Imperial kill - You share a factional kill with the other Imperials.
Battlecruiser - You and the rest of the Imperials can meet [HERE] to discuss your plans out of earshot of the Rebels.
Vote - You can vote during the day.

Character Special Ability

Padmes Love
:
Changes a player to become loved for a day. This will be noted in the next vote count.
Message mod for intended target.
This ability can only be used once

Win Condition:
You win when the Rebels have been eliminated or nothing can stop this from happening and at least one Imperial is alive.
[/center]

He Left No Last Will.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4501 (isolation #453) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like holy shit. I was scum reading TSE, I scum read Titus b/c I don't like her game content. Titus
AtE
ing and arguing that I have some vendetta against her and trying to claim I'm bulling her or some shit is fucking disgusting.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4559 (isolation #454) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4503, Titus wrote:Nero, I don't dispute the fact I have called you out on your bullshit tunnel for years. It's NAI for me to do so.
Its a discredit, just like in Star Wars.
In post 4504, Titus wrote:Name 1 game where you didn't tunnel me. Just 1. I'll wait.
I've posted restless spirits. I've posted mainstream. You are ignoring both of these b/c it doesn't fit with your narrative.

Like if you wanna claim that I can't read you well then fine but arguing that I have a vendetta is just
AtE
and that's not town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4561 (isolation #455) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but all the times that I lynched you as scum kinda says that's not all that true either?

Even in that Star Wars game I wasn't tunneling you right off the bat.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4563 (isolation #456) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4560, Amrun wrote:Town AtE all the time, Nero.
ok but that still doesn't make Titus town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4570 (isolation #457) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3465, Wake1 wrote:tictac (27): SausasaurusRex, Non lmh, Not Known 15, RCEnigma, Black Ranger, Hectic, NorwegianboyEE, bob3141,
Amrun
, clidd, chkflip, DrDolittle, AaronFrost, Pine, Pink Ball, davesaz, profii, Alyssa The Lamb, VaultDweller, Garmr, Titus, pisskop, Drixx, Kirari Momobami, Egix96, Cat Scratch Fever, insomnia
In post 3983, PenguinPower wrote:Black Ranger (24): Drixx, Titus, insomnia, NorwegianboyEE, AaronFrost, Pink Ball, profii, Creature, The Fonz, VaultDweller, Pine, Garmr,
Amrun
, Not Known 15, Black Ranger, Hectic, Cat Scratch Fever, RCEnigma, BBmolla, gobbledygook, Almost50, Gamma Emerald, pisskop, DrDolittle (Lynch)
u don't get to talk to me ok?

Titus is still scum though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4572 (isolation #458) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4567, Amrun wrote:Like I totally think your point about her saying you’re tunneling her is valid, Nero.
sure it is, I am tunneling her. :/ What's incorrect and scummy FMPOV is that she's claiming that I'm doing this with malicious intent. If nothing else LAL. I've already posted a game of scum her using the same tactic.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4578 (isolation #459) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

When I lynched Titus scum in Street Fighter and Star Wars I had to move heaven and earth to get her lynched. There's always going to be resistance to her wagon from her scumbuddies and town that can't read her well or w/e.

Also, I didn't even start the titus wagon today. I was just ok joining it b/c actually playing and lynching a null empty slot seems dumb.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4580 (isolation #460) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4575, pisskop wrote:Even if titus flips red/pink/blue, we still have half the scum in the game voting it.
ummmmm....its going to be that way with any scum flip with a bunch of scum still left in the game. This seems like very silly reasoning.

When did u start town reading me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4584 (isolation #461) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4262, pisskop wrote:id think nero is scum before i think titus is
???

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4586 (isolation #462) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4583, pisskop wrote:I think its a low effort lynch that can happen later, if it really has to happen.
If u r town reading her why are you saying this?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4587 (isolation #463) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Like I think Piss' thing about not lynching Titus' b/c there are still going to be alot of scum around is :?

u guys need to look beyond her
AtE.
Even for the sake of the argument, I'll say I have a vendetta against her (I still don't but w/e) She came in, opportunistically spouted that the BR and Tic Tac wagons were scum for a very confusing silly reason. Her
SOLE
scum reads are a guy she is OMGUS "scum reading" (me!) and a guy that was willing to vote Drixx. Her play is very reactive not proactive and I just don't think thats town.

Her claim is null b/c a BG can be both alignments and it a game with
AT LEAST
4 others killing roles it makes sense to give scum protection.

If Titus happens today she happens today, if not then there are still 9 other scum I can lynch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4588 (isolation #464) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and Rex' reasoning for targeting Elsa is a little :igmeou:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4589 (isolation #465) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 497, The Fonz wrote:
In post 494, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 492, The Fonz wrote:VOTE: Black Ranger
if you scum read kirari why not join Drixx there?
Did you read the post above? I scum read Black Ranger much harder than Kirari, where the case is basically links to you and some stuff that's just weird. Kirari is the kind of "Basically slightly better than random lynch I might go for at deadline." I think BR is scum. Why the hell would anyone vote the former over the latter?
I think this also points to Fonz being blue scum. Guy coulda joined Drixx on KM but voted BR instead? Also the attempt to paint me as a KM buddy sounds like he knew KM would flip scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4597 (isolation #466) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I also keep going back to this and going "yeah"
In post 3850, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 213, Jackal711 wrote:So this has started. And at 9 pages already, Which honestly seems low for a game this big even though it's only been 4 hours.

I see a lot of fluff but do have one solid scumread.

VOTE: TrueSoulEnergy
Distancing

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4599 (isolation #467) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4593, Amrun wrote:I DO NOT FUCKING CARE
for someone that doesn't care it sure seems like you are offering up alot of resistance to her wagon.

Y is she town again?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4603 (isolation #468) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4600, davesaz wrote:Putting people down for being on lynches is a scum move.
I think it's a fair point that if ppl want to argue that my reads and/or play have been bad, I can point out that they've been on 2 ml wagons.
In post 4601, Amrun wrote:I don’t know if Titus is town. I don’t CARE if Titus is town. If Titus is town, she will die soon. If she’s not, she will linger suspiciously into the game and we will lynch her anyway. So wasting head space, and thread space, on it is extremely annoying and a waste of everyone’s lives. It’s just a way to clog up the thread. Don’t do it.
I could have
SWORE
that you were town reading Titus at one point. oh well. At what point does her being alive warrant a lynch?

you are currently voting a claimed 3 shot tracker, how exactly is that different then us voting Titus?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4606 (isolation #469) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4604, Amrun wrote:Why would I not be voting a tracker in a multiball game who tracked someone for a super antitown reason? Like have you never been a scum tracker even with one scum team? Rex is a good wagon.
just seems a little hypocritical is all. I don't see much of a difference in me, pink and a few others wanting to lynch a scummy BG claim and you wanting to lynch a scummy tracker.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4610 (isolation #470) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Did I ever say that your loud was fake? I'm almost certain that I said u would have a loud mod.

Can u quote this?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4611 (isolation #471) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm also clearly not the only one that finds u scummy, y r you only attacking me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4618 (isolation #472) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4612, Gamma Emerald wrote:but I think pk has a point regarding you always having a vendetta against her.
How would PK know this though? I mean, I don't remember every games playerlist but I don't remember any games with us 3 all together.

There is a
HUGE
fucking difference between saying I always scum read a player (b/c I can't read them well.) And accusing me of having a vendetta. She's basically accusing me of breaking site rules. And I feel like its that difference between "u can't read me" and "this guy is targeting me b/c of who I am." is
AtE
and doesn't come from a town POV.

I think Titus is just caught scum trying to whine her way out of a lynch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4624 (isolation #473) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4616, Amrun wrote:
In post 4606, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4604, Amrun wrote:Why would I not be voting a tracker in a multiball game who tracked someone for a super antitown reason? Like have you never been a scum tracker even with one scum team? Rex is a good wagon.
just seems a little hypocritical is all. I don't see much of a difference in me, pink and a few others wanting to lynch a scummy BG claim and you wanting to lynch a scummy tracker.
You can’t possibly be this dense. A BODYGUARD DIES

IT SUICIDES

Those roles are VASTLY different. Wlrochaldhxbaksm
I understand the difference between the 2 roles. I'm just saying that I think there will be ppl that are like "we should wait for d5 to lynch him!" and I can see similar arguments in "Don't lynch him till he's out of shots" and "give Titus a chance to suicide first"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4630 (isolation #474) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

even if this were an NSG alt y would that be scummy?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4640 (isolation #475) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I took it as AF just trying to discredit insomnia. I'm also not town reading AF.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4643 (isolation #476) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4641, chkflip wrote:Nero, do you have town reads? Jesus.
DrDolittle
chkflip
Elsa Jay
BBMolla
Hectic
Pine
Almost50
bob3141
Rhinox
Cat Scratch Fever
EeveeLution Army
Gamma Emerald
Alyssa the Lamb
Creature
Something_Smart
RCEnigma
gobbledygook
Yiley
Pink Ball

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4647 (isolation #477) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Amrun
AF
Piss
Fonz
profii
rex
titus
Dave

are my hard scum reads and then im iffy on everyone else

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4659 (isolation #478) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

y r clidd and egix so high?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4661 (isolation #479) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

also, what do you think of me accusing Fonz of being blue scum for voting BR over KM?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4663 (isolation #480) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I just played with Clidd that replaced out as town. But here he's very active lurk and I'm not seeing any scumhunting. Not my biggest scumread but im not town reading him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4666 (isolation #481) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ig QQ is still p scummy, don't get he thinks Titus and AF aren't blue scum.

I go back and forth on nk15.

wouldn't really be suprised if Rex is scum but felt like an overly nitpicky thing that scum would jump at.

going from not wanting to vote BR b/c he was a claimed vig
In post 2891, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 2888, chkflip wrote:Why aren't we lynching Ranger?
Claimed vig.
to lynching him on d2
In post 3595, Not Known 15 wrote:VOTE: Black Ranger
doesn't make a load of sense

and her pushing me for not voting BR was pretty bad as well.

Did kinda like the Titus vote but could certainly be scum from the not Titus team.

I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4690 (isolation #482) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4687, AaronFrost wrote:I think her point is that it's making the game hard to read/play.
no thats bullshit.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4695 (isolation #483) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

my posting isn't making this game hard to read or play. Stop making excuses.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4700 (isolation #484) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I have a q. Why is lynching AR, a emty slot that never posted,a better use of our lynch then an inactive slot that did post and has a little content?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4702 (isolation #485) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4701, Gamma Emerald wrote:Pretty solid indictment on clidd I would say.
you do realize that we are using different meta to come to different conclusions, right?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4712 (isolation #486) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4705, davesaz wrote:
In post 4700, Nero Cain wrote:I have a q. Why is lynching AR, a emty slot that never posted,a better use of our lynch then an inactive slot that did post and has a little content?
If you have a good choice in mind, you could perhaps vote it?
I'm on a wagon that I'm ok with though I might need switch to AF or Rex if they overtake.

Why should I start a new wagon? And it's weird b/c you just fussed at me for "spamming" but you want me to try and build a new wagon from scratch?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4716 (isolation #487) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Who are these obvtown?

And there's nothing wrong with tunneling a slot that you think is scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4721 (isolation #488) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

who are the obvtown I am tunneling Dave?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4723 (isolation #489) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4722, davesaz wrote:I think you know who I mean.
no I don't. Stop being coy and answer the question.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4726 (isolation #490) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

im not tunneling Drixx! And even if I was he's not obvtowm and Titus is surely not obvtown.

in fact, can u tell me why you are town reading here?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4727 (isolation #491) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

You haven't done anything this whole game. You're p much just an active lurker and no one should ever town read active lurk.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4730 (isolation #492) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

oh you!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4733 (isolation #493) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4729, davesaz wrote:Drixx shot scum.
Titus protected someone she thought was a full on vig.
you do know this is MB riight?

Drixx shooting scum still means he's capable of being scum but like I said im not even tunneling him so...

Titus's play is scummy as fuck and therefore prob not town.

You town reading ppl based solely on roles is weird and wrong.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4735 (isolation #494) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4731, pisskop wrote:The above is laughable to anyone who knows what Notknown can do. It reads as shallow and so laden with narration so as to become parody
I mean, it would be p nice if you went into more detail about why Titus is a bad lynch b/c they'll be a bunch scum that voted her.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4740 (isolation #495) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@piss

If u r an investigation role and believe that she's a BG why did you target her? FYPOV there's a chance that she eats a bullet and if she doesn't then she prob gets lynched for still being alive. It seems like a poor use of night action to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4742 (isolation #496) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: AaronFrost

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4752 (isolation #497) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4743, davesaz wrote:I'm reading people based on their actions and what I think the motivation is behind those actions
if you believe Drixx is a town Joat that shot KM and that 1 of the SK or Blue scum shot Jack then we are still missing 2 scum kills.

As someone as logical as you it seems off that you aren't even willing to consider that red sum shot KM. Are u red scum that knew you guys didn't shoot KM?
In post 4749, Pink Ball wrote:I think Titus is scum
Titus is obvtown so sayeth Dave.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4758 (isolation #498) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4754, Titus wrote:Nero yelling at me the whole game.
Stop using me as an excuse to whine and not hunt.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4766 (isolation #499) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4754, Titus wrote:If he does, I'll protect a mutual townread of you and Nero tonight. It should leash me but not overly so
I don't get the point of you trying to bargain here? And you should just be sitting on Drixx anyways. The drawback is (if u r town) scum will avoid shooting Drixx and you just get lynched anyways.
In post 4760, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 4758, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4754, Titus wrote:Nero yelling at me the whole game.
Stop using me as an excuse to whine and not hunt.
She's not whining. I get that you're a tunnely player. Be a tunnely player, not an ass
nope. All those claims that I was tunneling her b/c I have an OOG vendetta against her was 100% ATE/whine. I'm perfectly in line to call her on her shit.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4770 (isolation #500) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4768, Titus wrote:Progress the game and get you out of your tunnel.
It won't. There are still 9 other scum beside you so even if AF flips scum its not like you aren't incapable of being scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4772 (isolation #501) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

its not a fucking OOG tunnel. Stop trying to discredit my scum read on you.
In post 4771, Titus wrote:but if you see my reads are right on both teams,
See this is the problem. You don't have any scum reads beside me. You aren't scumhunting and whining that you can't scumhunt b/c I'm tunneling you.

If I'm wrong, enlighten me on your scum reads.

(besides maybe AF)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4781 (isolation #502) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm going to search your iso. I'm like 99% sure that you've never mentioned scum reads on AF, Rex or Creature so it seems like u r just going with whatever is popular.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4783 (isolation #503) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4777, Rhinox wrote:Nero's posting is fine. ??? Why are ppl upset?
it's literally just scum fussing about it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4785 (isolation #504) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I CARE ABOUT RHINOX!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4786 (isolation #505) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Rex was being talked about as a wagon, so its not an original thought from you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4791 (isolation #506) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no, she OMGUs's like a motherfucker as scum

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4796 (isolation #507) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Street fighter and Star Wars are my go to games when I think of scum Titus, I'll get some links out later.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4798 (isolation #508) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Im here in her ISO but she wanted to note that she's town reading KM here.
In post 1634, Titus wrote:
In post 1613, insomnia wrote:
In post 1604, Weiss Schnee wrote:"If I'm replacing in as town and am the leading wagon then I might be the counterwagon to scum" isn't as wild a thought as you make it seem, although it does happen to mirror wolfy survivalism so I don't really know why amrun is choosing one interpretation over the other unless she strongly feels titus is town for other reasons
Bingo. Why is she that confident in Titus town?

And it’s not a wild thought. It’s an insane thought.

In a game where town are uninformed, interpretations like Nero’s are the more townier ones. Town have to scum hunt. Amrun’s interpretation there is ridiculous if it comes from an uninformed PoV. Even if she town read her, I doubt she’d go such great lengths of thoughts to explain why that action comes from town!Titus.

She justified it as a counter to Nero’s accusation, it wasn’t even something picked up on the go. You need to have a high confidence read on someone in order to twist your mind like that, fall into wifom assumptions and come up even half as confident as Amrun looked stating that now.

It’s mind boggling.
Ok this is two townreads saying it
, I might need to take another look but I feel this type of look holds more weight in singleball.

If Amrun is scum, I suspect they'd want to keep me around for ~reasons~.

@Drixx, what do you think of recent Amrun's posts?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4799 (isolation #509) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4797, Titus wrote:I admit Nero reminds me a lot of my abusive husband,
oh jesus fuck. You are really trying to vilify me. And I'm not even voting you or yelling that we need to lynch you noow, asap. I'm not keeping you from being able to play.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4814 (isolation #510) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4806, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 4797, Titus wrote:I admit Nero reminds me a lot of my abusive husband, yelling until he gets his way with no rhyme, reason etc. He's drowning out my abilities to sort.
Probably don't make comparisons like this, please?
let caught scum
ate
, idc.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4815 (isolation #511) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Spoiler:
In post 1181, Titus wrote:Gut instinct, at least one of Black Ranger/tic tac is scum but they are not on the same team.
replaces in and scum reads the two biggest not u wagons
In post 1793, Titus wrote:Nero, what's your Rex read?
I guess here you start to "scum read" Rex but I'm not seeing where you had ever mentioned him before so...

and I know its kinda nitpicky but this wording is really odd.
In post 1797, Titus wrote:If I scumread Rex
In post 2774, Titus wrote:KM I worry about but I can't sort them without flips.
not really a scum read though.
In post 3202, Titus wrote:KM needs flips.
I might be willing to accept this as a scum read but you never really expllained why you went from town reading to be worried to wanting KM flipped.
In post 3476, Titus wrote:For now, voting Black Ranger is best. KM was particularly against that lynch and very against Drixx.
ok so KM was scummy for being against BR and Drixx.
In post 3487, Titus wrote:Pocketed. I 100% agree.
ok, your sheeping Drixx on Norway.
In post 3827, Titus wrote:that I would not get a result off night 1
its nit-picky but a BG doesn't get a results so it feels kinda weird that you used that wording.

on d3 now, and ur sheeping Alyssa on the AR wagon.

ok, ur scum reading Pine. After he called u scum.
In post 4211, Titus wrote:Pine might be scum.
well kinda.
In post 4544, Titus wrote:@Gobble, Null, lean scum atm.

@Davesaz, I'd lynch that. Same category as a98
here you said you'd lynch both AF and Rhinox
In post 4617, Titus wrote:I'm ok with a Rex lynch.
in fairness, you did vote him d1 but I don't know why.
In post 4773, Titus wrote:Creature and Rex are good places to look too. KM was a lean scum of mine too.

so your scumhunting totals are

a wiff on BR
a wiff on Tic Tac

A rando "scum read" on Rex

A kinda fencesitty scumread on KM.

A wiff on Norway after sheeping Drixx.

A kinda scum read on Pine.

Said you'll lynch AF and Rhinox after u were asked.

Said you'd lynch Creature.

So...of the players still alive (Rex, AF, Rhinox, Creature) it feels like you are just going with popular opinions/pressure. So I agree with my own analysis that your "scumhunting" is lacking and nearly nonexistent, Of course, you are sitting there and claiming that my tunnel is preventing you from scum hunting (it's not)

maybe you'd have time to do shit if you stopped lying about me having a vendetta against you and comparing me to your fucking abusive husband. You are laying on the
AtE
on super thick this game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4818 (isolation #512) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean there are like 4 votes on her but I'm not even voting her. I just like to argue and prove Titus' bs wong.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4855 (isolation #513) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

hey chk and molla. Who are the scum that are trying to keep Titus alive?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4861 (isolation #514) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I can't wait till lylo this game.

"can we lynch Ttus now?"

"we aren't lynching Titus b/c she'll self resolve!"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4873 (isolation #515) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4870, The Fonz wrote:This is basically why Nero is a net negative in nearly every game. He's a cancer on town morale
yeah...no.
In post 4872, Titus wrote:My wagon picking up after I push them as alternatives is hardly a coincidence.
you do know that you were wagoned b4 they even were mentioned?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4874 (isolation #516) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4867, The Fonz wrote:We started on mubarik specifically because there were weird Kirari associatives.
there were?

AR98 has never posted here.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4877 (isolation #517) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

seems fairly flimsy and I don't remember that being the original reasoning for the wagon on ar today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4879 (isolation #518) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

my Titus case but the reasons as being ignored b/c she "resolves"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4880 (isolation #519) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Alyssa votes AR98.

then there are 8 blank sheep votes.
In post 4867, The Fonz wrote:We started on mubarik specifically because there were weird Kirari associatives.
So I dunno where this convo took place.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4881 (isolation #520) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4777, Rhinox wrote:Nero's posting is fine.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4885 (isolation #521) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

That's not being dishonest. :/ I didn't even remember that post hence why I asked where that convo took place and attributed aly to starting the AR wagon. Also, I never cited that post.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4887 (isolation #522) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4886, The Fonz wrote:Right, but at best that's a lack of town motive, and jumping to insinuate things about other players who were being entirely truthful.
yes, b/c only town remember everything that happened.

I mean, yes, I do think you are scum but that but I literally asked a question about where that was from b/c I didn't remember it. I didn't "insinuate things". You are being a little overdefensive.

go back to the blue scum PT.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4901 (isolation #523) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Drixx and Titus always seem to stick up for each other regardless of alignment. Drixx is bad enough as town that he functions as an extra scum member. He's a snowflake that got pissed that I didn't believe his reasoning for suspecting KM. He was only right for the wrong reasons.

Honestly, I think this game would improve tenfold with Titus gone but she's prob not getting lynched since ppl r like "she'll resolve, no need to lynch her!" and Piss is claiming some kinda info on her.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4904 (isolation #524) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I swear to God you keep responding but your responses have very little to do with what is actually said.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4920 (isolation #525) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

At this point, we should prob just consolidate and lynch

ar98mubarik (7): Elsa Jay, Alyssa The Lamb, The Fonz, Titus, BBmolla, AaronFrost, bob3141
Titus (6): chkflip, Pine, DrDolittle, VaultDweller, profii, Creature
SausasaurusRex (3): Amrun, Egix96, Cat Scratch Fever
AaronFrost (4): gobbledygook, insomnia, davesaz, Nero Cain
Creature (4): Pink Ball, Hectic, RCEnigma, clidd
DrDolittle (3): Gamma Emerald, pisskop

All these clowns need to vote: Rhinox, NotAJumbleOfNumbers, Almost50, SausasaurusRex dsjstr,, Yiley, QuantumQuasar, EeveeLution Army, Something_Smart

Not Known 15 needs to stop vanity voting pisskop (eventhough he's scum)

As much as I'd love nothing more than a Titus lynch its likely not going to happen so I'd suggest moving elsewhere. I don't particularly like the case on AR but I'd consolidate there if I need to. I think the Rex and AF wagons are the best ones with Aaron being the best.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4929 (isolation #526) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4921, The Fonz wrote:Yes. Believe me I'd LOVE Nero dead
I'm not. It's Titus that's being toxic A F.

remind me u think I'm scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4931 (isolation #527) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4928, The Fonz wrote:So three of those "Clowns" are in the replacement process, Nero. Tell you what. One time offer.

I will let you pick the damn inactive to lynch, provided we lynch one. Rex is the best active lynch, but no one active is going to go through because enough people will think they're playing to meta, or have an important role, or the votes on them look opportunistic. Or their scumbuddies simply refuse to bus. We need 70% of active votes. We have to lynch an inactive, end of.
Y r u so angry sounding here?

not really sure why you are trying to make a deal with me. Are you afraid that I'm going to build up that AF wagon b/c it kinda seems like it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4935 (isolation #528) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

if we were flash wagoing a not AR inactive I'd do psyche/kage.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4937 (isolation #529) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4934, The Fonz wrote:I'm bargaining with you because I'm trying to get you to comply with the only pathway that gives a chance of this game ending in a town win.
but why me? I have a single vote. AR was already @ 9 votes and there are enough active players to push through an AR lynch AND I even said I'd be willing to consolidate there so I'm not seeing the reason why you needed to try to make a deal to get a lurker lynch when it was still
PLENTY
possible that AR does go through.

u r saying that I don't understand. I'm saying your play is fucking moronic. :wink:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4940 (isolation #530) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4939, The Fonz wrote:I'm pretty sure the AR wagon just wants to lynch an inactive. If I can find a more viable inactive, I'll go there. It's not hard. Unlike you trying to pass kindergarten.
scum is getting angry and ad homing.

It doesn't address the point.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4945 (isolation #531) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Like I get that u r scum and you have to pretend to be dumb as shit but there were 24 active players not voting AR98 when I endorsed an Aaron Frost lynch. So I'm not seeing why you needed to try to bargain with me when it was still very likely that an AR98 wagon happens.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4947 (isolation #532) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4942, The Fonz wrote:YOU'RE A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT NERO. YOU ARE A CANCER ON THE SITE AND I HOPE YOU DIE IN REAL LIFE.
enjoy ur ban dickwad

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4956 (isolation #533) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

there's no fucking vendetta against Titus, she's just scum AtEing. If PP and/or Pine thought there was I woulda been forcereplaced.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4965 (isolation #534) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Drixx getting upset that I didn't believe him wasn't my fault at all. Him and Fonz need to grow up.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4972 (isolation #535) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4963, Titus wrote:
In post 4959, Elsa Jay wrote:Drixx is scum, Titus is Scum, Fonz is scum...

It seems literally anyone who dislikes you is scum.
+1
I was calling Fonz and Titus scum long b4 they "disliked me"

and I haven't been calling Drixx scum either.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4982 (isolation #536) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I kinda think QQ is just trolling around, mostlty.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5005 (isolation #537) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4990, Bambi Jay wrote:With so many roles I still dunno how the town lost here anyway, but I was ready to try.
town play was p bad early on but it's not a guarantee that town would have lost.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5019 (isolation #538) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

There are
SHIT TONS
of players that scumread me every game, it's not a vendetta. I mean I guess it
could be
but I'm more of the side that its just ppl that are horrible at reading me/mafia.

There's no proof that its a vendetta b/c 1.) I don't tunnel u in every game 2.) There
WAS
a large part of this game where I wasn't tunneling you when you first replaced in 3.) I had in-game reasons why I suspected you. If anything was toxic it was you and Drixx and Fonz.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5021 (isolation #539) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but you were on my town list d3.

And you do know I was "scum reading" you in that mini b/c I was scum...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5023 (isolation #540) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5017, Titus wrote:We didn't want to lynch town.
Also, you guys did lynch town the first 2 days and on d3 I was pushing scum AF while Fonz was fussing about the lynching town ar98

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5025 (isolation #541) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but you
HAVE
been scum in a large # of our games on site. And I haven't tunneled you in all these supposed games.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5045 (isolation #542) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What was the point of this? So I tunneled you b/c I thought you were scum. get over it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5052 (isolation #543) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

interesting

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5054 (isolation #544) » Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

being scum read isn't a toxic action, it's literally how you play the game. It seems like everyone is just super sensitive these days.

I didn't have a vendetta on y b4 but I might now.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5060 (isolation #545) » Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5058, clidd wrote:sometimes is frustrating to be a scumread if you have the conviction that you are playing well as town.
I agree with this 100%.

but it's still not toxic to scum read someone when
YOU
don't think they are playing a great town game.
In post 5058, clidd wrote:But this tunnel somewhat hampered the game's progress.
how so?

b/c the tic tac wagon still happened.

the d2 BR flashwagon still happened.

Was there a decent amount of Nero and Titus pushing each other? Yes, there was b/c there was hardly anyone else doing things.
In post 5059, chkflip wrote:There's tunneling and then there's "everything you do no matter what will be misconstrued as scummy
I think this is how most people treat their scumreads. I get treated like this all the time and I don't think people have vendettas against me.

because fuck you"
I know this is the era of "guilty unless proven innocent" but it's pretty sad that ppl are believing Titus. I wholeheartedly believed TSE was scum. That's on me bro. But Titus' pushing me (and a bunch of other town) and me pushing back was an occupational hazard she should have been willing to take. I feel like she lost the battle/argument as evidenced by a d3 wagon and no one really caring about her and she just got whiney and toxic.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5074 (isolation #546) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

get over yourself, Titus

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”