The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4875 (isolation #200) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:41 am

Post by The Fonz »

In post 4872, Titus wrote:Drixx is town. I bet 98 and Creature are scum. My wagon picking up after I push them as alternatives is hardly a coincidence.
Cool. Let's lynch ar98mubarik and put Nero on ignore (internally).

Although: possibly the last time today: @ Nero - its'
KM's actions towards ar98, not the other way,
that are scummy. KM pays the slot a weirdly large amount of attention for someone who has literally never posted.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4876 (isolation #201) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:44 am

Post by The Fonz »

Specifically, Elsa votes ar98, KM questions Elsa for it, then does a quick 180 and votes the slot. As if he's caught in two minds about whether to bus.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4883 (isolation #202) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:37 am

Post by The Fonz »

Nero is being dishonest, my 4008 was the first vote on ar98 today and explicitly cites that interaction as justification.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4884 (isolation #203) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:42 am

Post by The Fonz »

But like the
primary
justification is that we need to lynch an inactive. If someone comes up with a more suspect interaction with another lurker, then we lynch there.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4886 (isolation #204) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:56 am

Post by The Fonz »

In post 4885, Nero Cain wrote:That's not being dishonest. :/ I didn't even remember that post hence why I asked where that convo took place and attributed aly to starting the AR wagon. Also, I never cited that post.
Right, but at best that's a lack of town motive, and jumping to insinuate things about other players who were being entirely truthful.

Anyway, back to "Ignore the detrimental Nero."
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4892 (isolation #205) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:21 am

Post by The Fonz »

In post 4890, QuantumQuasar wrote: When bus driver swaps with bus driver and gets role-blocked? Did anyone take action on NorwegianboyEE who was quite popular in his time
Why are you bringing this up? Apart from my struggling to follow it, any form of action redirection is explicitly non-normal.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4894 (isolation #206) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:31 am

Post by The Fonz »

What?
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4907 (isolation #207) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:09 am

Post by The Fonz »

I literally can't understand QQ. Has anyone played with him before?
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4915 (isolation #208) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:39 am

Post by The Fonz »

In post 4688, PenguinPower wrote:
ProdProdding QuantumQuasar, RCEnigma, dsjstr, Yiley, NotAJumbleOfNumbers, and Jamelia.
ar98mubarik
Jamelia
Non Imh
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Chemist1422
Psyche (rep Kagesong)
Yiley
dsjstr

Here's my list of "Needs to be replaced or killed" by the way, as in "Haven't posted in a week, and haven't been replaced". Jumble posted in the hood a couple times, complaining that he was just terrible at mafia and couldn't get reads. He actually posted in the hood on Monday, so he might not be beyond bringing into the game, even it it's just to claim. If all nine slots remain inactive, we actually need 22 of 33 active votes on the same player. Barring an investigation, I literally don't think that's possible. So we can create content arguing about whether the KM interaction or the replacement flaking, or posting in the hood while not the thread is the scummier behaviour. But I really don't think we have much shot of pulling off a lynch outside this pool, at least not one that isn't an awful deadline rush that no-one's happy with.

The alternative would be each day to try to lynch an active, and then if no-one gets past 18, or the person who does has the wagon collapse afterward, we random lynch in the pool. Key point though, we need to have an actual strategy for the likely event of no-one getting anywhere near lynch a few days prior to deadline: because if we're talking suspicion of actives, there is nothing close to consensus.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4916 (isolation #209) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:41 am

Post by The Fonz »

In post 4911, QuantumQuasar wrote:Fonz you're pretending to not understand when we need facts that A) we need a central forum and base for an anchor of trust and B) we need facts from reliable sources that are crosschecked.

The way I communicate is a playstyle just like any other, I invoke my right of the 5th amendment against self-incrimination
If the way you communicate isn't effective at, y'know, communication, then you might need to rethink it.

I don't think the scum have allied against town. Or if they have, one of them was blocked and a town controlled or sk kill of a lurker happened.

At the moment I'm more afraid of abandonment than losing. The longer we wait to prune the lurkers, the harder it is to get a majority on ANYONE.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4921 (isolation #210) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:55 am

Post by The Fonz »

In post 4917, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:The only other worthwhile strategy other than killing empty slots is to kill the active slots that are causing the most tension between everybody else

But even that is simply a worse strategy
Yes. Believe me I'd LOVE Nero dead. But we can't afford it. I'm not even sure we can afford to prune Sausa, who is ungodly scummy. That's where I'd wagon if I had to go active. Definitely not Titus. It's frustrating, because it basically means 2-3 straight days of check in, see if night actions tell us anything, quicklynch lurker. But not being able to lynch because the lynch threshold is artificially being raised by five is also going to be frustrating.

Pedit: If we haven't got Almost and RCEnigma, then we need 22/31. Seriously there's no way we're going to get that on anyone who is defending themselves.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4928 (isolation #211) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:01 am

Post by The Fonz »

In post 4920, Nero Cain wrote:At this point, we should prob just consolidate and lynch

ar98mubarik (7): Elsa Jay, Alyssa The Lamb, The Fonz, Titus, BBmolla, AaronFrost, bob3141
Titus (6): chkflip, Pine, DrDolittle, VaultDweller, profii, Creature
SausasaurusRex (3): Amrun, Egix96, Cat Scratch Fever
AaronFrost (4): gobbledygook, insomnia, davesaz, Nero Cain
Creature (4): Pink Ball, Hectic, RCEnigma, clidd
DrDolittle (3): Gamma Emerald, pisskop

All these clowns need to vote: Rhinox, NotAJumbleOfNumbers, Almost50, SausasaurusRex dsjstr,, Yiley, QuantumQuasar, EeveeLution Army, Something_Smart

Not Known 15 needs to stop vanity voting pisskop (eventhough he's scum)

As much as I'd love nothing more than a Titus lynch its likely not going to happen so I'd suggest moving elsewhere. I don't particularly like the case on AR but I'd consolidate there if I need to. I think the Rex and AF wagons are the best ones with Aaron being the best.

So three of those "Clowns" are in the replacement process, Nero. Tell you what. One time offer.

I will let you pick the damn inactive to lynch, provided we lynch one. Rex is the best active lynch, but no one active is going to go through because enough people will think they're playing to meta, or have an important role, or the votes on them look opportunistic. Or their scumbuddies simply refuse to bus. We need 70% of active votes. We have to lynch an inactive, end of.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4934 (isolation #212) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:16 am

Post by The Fonz »

In post 4931, Nero Cain wrote:
not really sure why you are trying to make a deal with me. Are you afraid that I'm going to build up that AF wagon b/c it kinda seems like it.
It's mostly because you come out with douchey shit like this.

I'm bargaining with you because I'm trying to get you to comply with the only pathway that gives a chance of this game ending in a town win. My preference for WHICH inactive we kill is secondary to the ABSOLUTE TOWN IMPERATIVE to cull the inactives.

Do I think you're scum? I don't know. You're always such a pain in the ass it's hard to tell. I've been banging this drum for some time now, in the course of banging the drum you decided to consolidate off Titus and say maybe Aaron might be an OK wagon, and so you throw out a smear retconning my behavior to be based on fear of an Aaron wagon, even though I'd JUST SAID I don't think it's possible to get an active wagon through, even on Sausa who is scummy as hell.

The reason I'm a little agitated is because you are

TOO

FUCKING

STUPID

to understand what I'm saying.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4936 (isolation #213) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:21 am

Post by The Fonz »

In post 4935, Nero Cain wrote:if we were flash wagoing a not AR inactive I'd do psyche/kage.
Reasonable. Maybe there's something to the multiple replace thing. Et tu, Brute?
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4939 (isolation #214) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:33 am

Post by The Fonz »

In post 4937, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4934, The Fonz wrote:I'm bargaining with you because I'm trying to get you to comply with the only pathway that gives a chance of this game ending in a town win.
but why me? I have a single vote. AR was already @ 9 votes and there are enough active players to push through an AR lynch AND I even said I'd be willing to consolidate there so I'm not seeing the reason why you needed to try to make a deal to get a lurker lynch when it was still
PLENTY
possible that AR does go through.

u r saying that I don't understand. I'm saying your play is fucking moronic. :wink:
I'm pretty sure the AR wagon just wants to lynch an inactive. If I can find a more viable inactive, I'll go there. It's not hard. Unlike you trying to pass kindergarten.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4942 (isolation #215) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:43 am

Post by The Fonz »

In post 4940, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4939, The Fonz wrote:I'm pretty sure the AR wagon just wants to lynch an inactive. If I can find a more viable inactive, I'll go there. It's not hard. Unlike you trying to pass kindergarten.
scum is getting angry and ad homing.

It doesn't address the point.
YOU'RE A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT NERO. YOU ARE A CANCER ON THE SITE AND I HOPE YOU DIE IN REAL LIFE.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4950 (isolation #216) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:48 am

Post by The Fonz »

In post 4945, Nero Cain wrote:Like I get that u r scum and you have to pretend to be dumb as shit but there were 24 active players not voting AR98 when I endorsed an Aaron Frost lynch. So I'm not seeing why you needed to try to bargain with me when it was still very likely that an AR98 wagon happens.
YOU DESERVE TO BE TORTURED. EVERY FUCKING GAME YOU ARE THE PRIMARY OBSTACLE TO TOWN ACHIEVING ANYTHING. YOU CONSTANTLY SMEAR PEOPLE WHO ARE SMARTER AND NICER PEOPLE THAN YOU.

DIE.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4955 (isolation #217) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:50 am

Post by The Fonz »

I'm not getting banned, this is well within the limits of what happened before. You should be banned for being a fucking repulsive piece of shit. You've been an absolute shit lord for over a decade and if you were here in person I would have no compunction in beating you senseless.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4957 (isolation #218) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:53 am

Post by The Fonz »

In post 4954, Titus wrote:
In post 4947, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4942, The Fonz wrote:YOU'RE A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT NERO. YOU ARE A CANCER ON THE SITE AND I HOPE YOU DIE IN REAL LIFE.
enjoy ur ban dickwad
This is over the line Fonz, even if Nero is wrong too.
No, it isn't. How Nero has not been banned in a decade of not playing is a mystery to me. He's a horrible, disturbed little troll.

I don't want to be modkilled because I owe it to the town. This is why I'm angry I'm trying to help town and as ever Nero is the obstacle.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4958 (isolation #219) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:53 am

Post by The Fonz »

He's an oxygen thief.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4962 (isolation #220) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:55 am

Post by The Fonz »

That he claims I'm faking it as scum is over the line. He deserves to have bricks thrown at his head.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4966 (isolation #221) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:56 am

Post by The Fonz »

Like, there are reasons I am holding back from certain expletives. But he needs to know he isn't fit to be alive.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4973 (isolation #222) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:58 am

Post by The Fonz »

He's playing in bad faith.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4975 (isolation #223) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:59 am

Post by The Fonz »

It's not report worthy. I haven't threatened him, and I've steered clear of the worst expletives.

I'm making a simple moral judgement, and that is that the world is a worse place with Nero Cain in it.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4979 (isolation #224) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:12 am

Post by The Fonz »

In post 4977, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 4974, Elsa Jay wrote:If Fonz gets Modkilled I'll help kill Nero in his honor.
In game, obviously. But Fonz, I know the Quarantine doesn't give you many options, but cool down a bit on different sites. RN isn't a good time to keep posting.
Nah, I'm basically raged out now. I probably won't post here simply because I've said my piece on what the protown cause of action is, and the main obstacle isn't reasoned, it's just people being dicks on purpose.

Peace x
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5075 (isolation #225) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:25 am

Post by The Fonz »

Figures every one of the VTs flaked so I couldn't do anything.

I don't want to discuss the Nero situation except to say that it's not just this game, it's a pattern of behaviour over a literal decade, and I am resolved never to put myself through playing with him again.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”