Solon
Solon
Goon
Solon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (isolation #2) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:44 pm

Post by Solon »

Please don’t try to dumbtell, it won’t work on me!

Why aren’t you voting Emperor?

And fear not, I’m worth any number of pr’s. Scum can kill me tonight, but they will get a bloody nose before they can!
Solon
Solon
Goon
Solon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (isolation #3) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:59 pm

Post by Solon »

Do not feel disheartened by the deaths of the two fallen nobles - let it be the stimulation you need to pick up your sword and spring into action. We must avenge our brothers!

Our backs are against the wall. Now, let’s fight! For glorious victory!
Solon
Solon
Goon
Solon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (isolation #4) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:10 am

Post by Solon »

The more my eyes look upon the post of Elmo the more they bleed with rage at what they witness. Why would any innocent townie cross out the words that ought to have been edited out of the message? She desires to maniplate the masses by batting her eyelashes and saying ‘oopsie’?

It won’t wash. The Enporer is still in my sights, but such deeds cannot be allowed to go by unchallenged.

VOTE: Elmo
Solon
Solon
Goon
Solon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (isolation #5) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:11 am

Post by Solon »

The Emperor is still in my sights, I assure you!
Solon
Solon
Goon
Solon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #25 (isolation #6) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:18 am

Post by Solon »

Solon/Elmo is likely T/S (in some order) says you, yet you proceed to place a seemingly random vote on Tanner?

Explain yourself at once!
Solon
Solon
Goon
Solon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (isolation #7) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:03 am

Post by Solon »

In post 32, Raya36 wrote:Also I feel like this would be a game where scum would have the confidence to try to take a town leading role
This is a game in which Town must step up, for we are under the cosh!

Scum are sitting pretty right now and probably smiling contentedly to themselves after the success of their N0 actions - they are unlikely to be showing much urgency, but rather complacency!
Solon
Solon
Goon
Solon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (isolation #8) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:05 am

Post by Solon »

In post 44, Emperor flippyNips wrote:
In post 14, Solon wrote:
Why aren’t you voting Emperor?

i was tired and just wanted the first post. didn't really care to choose someone to fake murder at the time
My dear fellow, you misread my post!

It was directed at Elmo.
Solon
Solon
Goon
Solon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (isolation #9) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:18 am

Post by Solon »

In post 62, NDMath wrote:
In post 25, Solon wrote:Solon/Elmo is likely T/S (in some order) says you, yet you proceed to place a seemingly random vote on Tanner?

When I assume Elmo is town, you look really bad. I have no reason to assume Elmo is town yet though.
Phrasing-wise I was struggling since stating an interaction looks T/S always has scum motivation.
I voted because I get scumread for not voting. I wasn't a fan of the emperor rvs wagon.
You're casting a shadow upon me in a most disingenuous way. You apparently have no reason to assume Elmo is Town, and yet I am scummy for not jumping to the same assumption? What exactly did I say to provoke this opinion?

Why weren't you a fan of the Emperor wagon, that you preferred an entirely random vote instead? And I still don't understand why you'd go for a random vote over someone who has a 50% chance of being scum in your mind?
Solon
Solon
Goon
Solon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (isolation #10) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:30 am

Post by Solon »

In post 70, NDMath wrote:
In post 63, Tanner wrote:
In post 62, NDMath wrote:
In post 25, Solon wrote:Solon/Elmo is likely T/S (in some order) says you, yet you proceed to place a seemingly random vote on Tanner?

When I assume Elmo is town, you look really bad. I have no reason to assume Elmo is town yet though.
Phrasing-wise I was struggling since stating an interaction looks T/S always has scum motivation.
I voted because I get scumread for not voting. I wasn't a fan of the emperor rvs wagon.
Why does town!Elmo -> scum!Solon, because Solon voted her?
Even though you yourself have no reason to assume she's Town?
Why would stating that always have scum motivation?
Why so worried about appearances?
1. I sure hope you don't actually think that that's my reason. When I assume Elmo is town the push in looks absurd and "manipulate the masses" is misrepping the situation greatly.
2. I said that based off the premise of Elmo being town, I don't understand your question here?
3. Declaring a T/S interaction as scum on two townies means you can hang either then try to get the other the next day.
4. I basically always am. I get mishung quite a bit and am still trying to fix that.
1) How is it misrepping, from the point of view that I don't know Elmo's alignment? Is it fact that she was manipulating the masses? No. Is it a possibility? Absolutely!

2) It's a faulty premise, as you said yourself you have no reason to make such an assumption! How do you view the situation from an unbiased perspective? Also, is it at all likely in your view that it could be T/S where I am Town and Elmo scum?

3/4) This seems to be true, judging by your meta! Not to worry my boy, I'll bear that in mind and give you every chance to redeem yourself before the day's end.
Solon
Solon
Goon
Solon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (isolation #11) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:33 am

Post by Solon »

In post 78, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:I'm going to for transparency. If you must know. I saw the post and saw "town is screwed" I wondered why there was only one kill and as I was writing the post I scrolled down and saw there were two. Then I had the "OH Shit!" Moment.

I'm glad if anything that post provoked conversation.
I'm starting to warm to you. Something about your tone feels pure!

UNVOTE:
Solon
Solon
Goon
Solon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (isolation #12) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:41 am

Post by Solon »

VOTE: Maria

She is approaching the game exactly as I'd expect scum to do early doors; complacently easing herself back into her armchair, slippers on, by the fire with her cup of cocoa. Reclining back with a satisfied air, waiting for the entertainment to begin.

Well, not on my watch!

Return to “Completed Open Games”