Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #34 (isolation #4) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:18 am

Post by Vecna »

because all the points they make are quite good, and such public displays of "townyness" are often faked

Nero cain especially with his reservation afterwards due to setup weirdness

I can only approve of such
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #60 (isolation #5) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:48 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 37, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 34, Vecna wrote:Nero cain especially with his reservation afterwards due to setup weirdness
Are you scum reading me?
No im townreading you for it, because you looked at both sides of the possibilities

you realized it was something scum often do early, but then added some relativism by seeing how town would also do it.

That shit is towny as fuck in my book
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #63 (isolation #6) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:48 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 39, Auro wrote:
In post 30, Vecna wrote:Or, you know, we can just be coronabuddies
Wouldn't infecting each other mean we are then coronabuddies
Nero Cain wrote:What if ETL/Miss Lynch is just TvT and scum Vecna is sitting back and just trying to encourage it? was p odd.
Vecna/Nero Cain TvT and I encourage it!
Get out, you
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #65 (isolation #7) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:49 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 36, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Come on yall. I'm so scummy for asking a legit question? :lol: This is what mafia is all about. Bring it on, and then in a few days we can watch the actual scum fumble around for an explanation about it. ;)
Also, scum often get very defensive about these things, while town will realize that scum would also try to fake it.

So you might wanna sit down, little one
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #66 (isolation #8) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:51 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 42, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 34, Vecna wrote:because all the points they make are quite good, and such public displays of "townyness" are often faked
wheres that etl vote if you think this?
In post 34, Vecna wrote:Nero cain especially with his reservation afterwards due to setup weirdness
not really sure what this says.
In post 34, Vecna wrote:I can only approve of such
you approve of a 1v1 but you aren't using your vote to pick a side?

[post=Vecna]Vecna[/post]
That is correct. Much rather observe a bit first and see how it develops

/popcorn
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #69 (isolation #9) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:52 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 43, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 40, Miss Lane wrote:Why tell everyone you asked the question at all if you had no response?
I didn't say I had no response. I said the mod declined to provide an answer. At the time I posted the question, I hadn't gotten a reply yet.
In post 40, Miss Lane wrote:There is no part of this statement that comes from an optimal town mindset.
.... I'm not sure you're qualified to make this judgement, considering I know my alignment, I know I'm town, therefore in my eyes, this statement is blatantly false and makes me think you are either a) scum making shit up on purpose in order to create a case out of thin air or b) just a bad town player.
In post 40, Miss Lane wrote:OMGUS-y bullshit do you legitimately think is town?
It's not actually "OMGUS-y bullshit" and saying so is a really thinly veiled attempt to discredit my original argument, which is that you are forcing nonsense into a bad case in order to backup your original vote that had nothing until I continued to post. Real town cases aren't built that way. You collect the evidence FIRST, and THEN you build the case, not the other way around.
Like, holyshit, this is the best page2 stuff ive seen in quite a long time
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #71 (isolation #10) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:54 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 44, Miss Lane wrote:
In post 36, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Come on yall. I'm so scummy for asking a legit question? :lol: This is what mafia is all about. Bring it on, and then in a few days we can watch the actual scum fumble around for an explanation about it. ;)
It is specifically
not
asking the question that is scummy. This is not even close to an accurate representation of my stance on you, and the fourth post you've made this game that reeks of dishonesty.
Im pretty sure its not scum theater at least. ML looking pretty good in all this
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #75 (isolation #11) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:55 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 47, Auro wrote:
In post 46, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 41, Miss Lane wrote:ETL seems to be enjoying it
Yes actually.
I like EspeciallyTheLies :D
Yes, the switch from "aggrevated because they cant see my brilliance" to "oh were doing this? this could be fun" seems decent.

Nero just jealous cause he aint got no popcorn
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #76 (isolation #12) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:56 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 50, Covid 19 wrote:
Votecount 1.3

Vecna(1)
~ (8)

Miss Lynch(1)
~ (12)
EspeciallyTheLies(1)
~ (11)
Auro(1)
~ (5)
Alchemist21(1)
~ (2)

Not Voting (16): momo(0), Auro(5), Hoctac(0), 5G Tower(0), Jake the Wolfie(0), Odelschwanck(0), Allan 90(0), No łynch(0), Alchemist21(0), Elements(1), Flavor Leaf(0), davesaz(0), 50 Judge Powers(0), mastina(0), Tchill13(0), Saudade(0)

With 21 alive it takes 11 to lynch.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2020-05-19 13:00:00)

MOD REMINDERS1. If you have regular weekend V/LA, you must either notify me each time or set V/LA tags each time.
Please note the prodding rules. You are prodded after 32 hours of inactivity except on Saturday-Monday.

3. I will be using a combination of automated votecounts (like this one) and manually doing them. This allows me to update the voting history and spot any errors in the automated votecounts. The manual votecounts will possess a slightly different format and will include post numbers in parenthesis rather than post count.
Please do not post if you have not confirmed yet.

No lynch is an option. To ensure no confusion occurs between not lynching and lynching No łynch, you absolutely MUST spell "No łynch" exactly like that with the special character.
Every game deserves a votecount like this. This is magic
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #78 (isolation #13) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:58 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 57, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 54, Nero Cain wrote:talk to me about Vecna, ETL.
Seems like oblivious town, has a newbie vibe, I'd even guess English may not be first language. Non-zero chance of being inexperienced scum but at the moment I'm gonna risk guessing that most if not all of the people who have posted thus far are probably town.
:giggle:

:lol:
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #80 (isolation #14) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:59 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 61, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
I love this post. 1 because Nero is specifically seeking out responses from other people about a slot he's suspicious about, and 2 because whether intended or not, I was started to get heated and this pulled me away for a moment. Scum don't do that. Even scum who know me don't do that. They let me continue to get aggravated and noise-dump in the thread.
Yep, agreed

Im already up to 3 townreads!
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #86 (isolation #15) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:01 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 70, Miss Lane wrote:
In post 49, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 44, Miss Lane wrote:
It is specifically
not
asking the question that is scummy. This is not even close to an accurate representation of my stance on you, and the fourth post you've made this game that reeks of dishonesty.
Because the goddamn rules say don't ask questions about a myriad of things??? I even explained why I phrased it that specific way... :facepalm:
This isn't a response to the statement made.
In post 53, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 44, Miss Lane wrote:This is not even close to an accurate representation of my stance on you, and the fourth post you've made this game that reeks of dishonesty.
"reeks of dishonesty" :lol: :lol: :lol:
my dude... that's how I see it. I asked a question, you jumped down my asscrack.
You didn't ask a question. That's the problem.
In post 55, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 52, Miss Lane wrote:If you think that you "knowing" you are town makes any mindset other than yours fail to be the optimal town mind set, you make the argument that you are optimal town and the optimal town approach is taken by you. I can go very much into why this is not the case, particularly because I highly doubt any player on site manages to maintain an optimal town mindset throughout the entirety of any game or even manages to maintain such stubborn insistence that their approach is optimal and anyone claiming otherwise must be scum.
what the fuck are you even talking about... I never said any of that. I guess what I should have said was who the fuck are you to tell me what is optimal town play?
You claimed that you are town, therefore I must be making shit up to claim that your play is not optimal town. Stop evading, and if you legitimately think that the originally quoted post is optimally town, say so instead of giving me bullshit and trying to discredit me.
In post 57, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
Seems like oblivious town, has a newbie vibe, I'd even guess English may not be first language. Non-zero chance of being inexperienced scum but at the moment I'm gonna risk guessing that most if not all of the people who have posted thus far are probably town.
Why am I not surprised that you again try to discredit me as a player and a person instead of responding legitimately to anything I've said yet?

English is, in fact, my first language, and I'm not failing to understand a word you're saying. I'm not the one who continually fails to respond in good faith. I have been on site playing mafia since 2014. I have more than three pages of games on at least two of my accounts. I have four publicly revealed accounts that I switch between on a regular basis. I am currently running a mafia game of my own. I have not been mislynched in years except for one game where a certain newer player failed to check to see whether or not the most recent vote count had put me at L-1 and no one claimed L-1 in the thread. I am in no way a "newbie."
LOL this shit is hilarious. I get semi-insulted and the other person feels pissed off because they think its directed at them.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #89 (isolation #16) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:02 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 72, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 65, Vecna wrote:little one
LMFAO

*sigh* I think i need to take a break already lol.. I promised myself I would remain calm.
Yeah, thats the good shit, eh?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #90 (isolation #17) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:04 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 84, Nero Cain wrote:This is my 6th game with Vecna. He read me as scum in our first 4 games. I was town in all of them. So I dunno if Vecna is really going to be able to town read me here. Its like how Pirate Mollie (if anyone remembers her) would always scum read me as town and town read me as scum.

Farside asking me about my read on ETL but not asking ML also felt a lil' odd.

These have been rando thoughts with Nero Cain.
Yes, good point nero

If at any point I get suspicious about you in this game, PLEASE PLEASE

Direct me to these first few pages, and tell me that past-self was not allowing me to scumread you this game, ever.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #93 (isolation #18) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:05 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 83, farside22 wrote:meh I'm reading miss lynch and I think it's a bit more then it is from post 52. It took a molehill and turned it into a mountain. I don't think she is scum. I like her approach to the game.
sigh lots of arguing about who has a town thought process.
You know people everyone has a different idea what what is a town thought process.
And with my final thoughts I think they are both town, need to kiss and make up and move on.

I'm going to bypass this argument at this point.
EEEEW

look at this person trying to stop the fun
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #95 (isolation #19) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:06 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 91, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 86, Vecna wrote:I get semi-insulted
It wasn't meant as an insult at all. Nero asked what I thought and I gave my impression based on the posts in the thread at that time. Your first few posts were difficult to understand, the sentences didn't seem complete, which is why I considered the language difference as a possible reason. Your observations appeared to be surface level, thus the newbie call. I see your join date is 2016 now, but I didn't at the time. *shrug*
I know, I just added the semi-insulted part to captivate the hilarity of miss lynch taking that shit personal
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #99 (isolation #20) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:10 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 94, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 75, Vecna wrote:Nero just jealous cause he aint got no popcorn
I actually have a hot air popper and organic popcorn seeds that will taste much better than the microwaved shit ya'll eat.

but this is odd to me, why are you trying to be jokey and friendly with me?
I think you'll find I always did that at the start of our games Nero. I actually like you as a player, and I think your reads on average are pretty decent.

My suspicion tends to get the better of me way too often, because I also know youre a scary scum player.

This game I know I have the correct gut-pings right on the first page, and im not gonna let that shit happen

Now, dont get all suspicious because im trying to pocket you or whatever, that is not the case. I know for a fact ive stated these things in previous games, where I still ended up majorly suspicious afterwards.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #102 (isolation #21) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:12 am

Post by Vecna »

Also, my wife has a strict no-shit-microwave-popcorn policy and she always pops the good stuff in oil in a pot.

She rubbed off the proper way on me, and im converted
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #104 (isolation #22) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:13 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 97, farside22 wrote:
In post 93, Vecna wrote:
In post 83, farside22 wrote:meh I'm reading miss lynch and I think it's a bit more then it is from post 52. It took a molehill and turned it into a mountain. I don't think she is scum. I like her approach to the game.
sigh lots of arguing about who has a town thought process.
You know people everyone has a different idea what what is a town thought process.
And with my final thoughts I think they are both town, need to kiss and make up and move on.

I'm going to bypass this argument at this point.
EEEEW

look at this person trying to stop the fun
Hey I'm the player that typically argues for pages and pages. I know how it can be bad it can be to the game state.
Why would you want it to continue?
They seemed to be enjoying themselves, no? So, I dno, if they feel like it.

Ive already gotten what I needed from their conversation
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #108 (isolation #23) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:16 am

Post by Vecna »

Well then Nero, then you can point at and correct me when im overvaluing other people their scum ability when I no doubt start seeing things again in the future of this game
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #109 (isolation #24) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:16 am

Post by Vecna »

Where the fuck did Auro go?

Id fully expect town-him to be here and be jolly and happy alongside me. Instead he just went poof.

scumread. SCUMREAD
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #117 (isolation #25) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:30 am

Post by Vecna »

Ok, you guys can stop now. I thought you were actually enjoying the little banter, but this is going overboard for no reason whatsoever.

ETL - You had a valid question to something most town are probably wondering.
ML - Had a valid gut instinct that doing it so apparently and open could be scum trying to appear inquisitive towny

There really is nothing more to this argument. There are no shitty cases. Both POV's are valid. This is the obvious case of TvT.

Good job. Now cut it out
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #137 (isolation #26) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:41 am

Post by Vecna »

VOTE: Hoctac
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #144 (isolation #27) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:45 am

Post by Vecna »

I do feel that in the interaction ML sounded distinctly more towny, but both sound like town
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #146 (isolation #28) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:47 am

Post by Vecna »

I really dont get the fascination most people on this website have with anime and anime avatars

Like, so many people
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #200 (isolation #29) » Tue May 05, 2020 8:06 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 162, Auro wrote:
In post 109, Vecna wrote:Where the fuck did Auro go?

Id fully expect town-him to be here and be jolly and happy alongside me. Instead he just went poof.

scumread. SCUMREAD
I was watching an episode of Never Have I Ever with a friend.
I like it, I recommend :D

I've been on some serial binge of serials for a few days apart from work. Westworld, The Expanse, Never Have I Ever, new Rick and Morty eps, new Billions season... lots to watch.
Auro, you really are my type of person!

Ive binged the full season last week. That shit was seriously awesome

Think I still need to watch the most recent expanse, had totally forgotten about that.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #204 (isolation #30) » Tue May 05, 2020 8:09 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 174, Auro wrote:Townreads on farside, EspeciallyTheLies, Miss Lynch, Vecna.

Alchemist you wanna try and explain what feels off in Vecna's tone? I find certain elements almost exactly matching his play in the last game I've seen him town in, like somewhat exaggerated reasoning to townread someone early.

This wasn't the approach I thought I would see people would take in the game though, considering it's basically a bastard cult game.
Yeah.....this shit is gonna fuck with me bigtime

alignment changes? oof

Scratch the shit I told you Nero, hypersuspicion is back on the menu
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #208 (isolation #31) » Tue May 05, 2020 8:12 am

Post by Vecna »

Auro, if youre scum here you better infect and convert me N1 so we can continue what we started last game
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (isolation #32) » Tue May 05, 2020 8:16 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 210, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 204, Vecna wrote:Scratch the shit I told you Nero, hypersuspicion is back on the menu
????
Theres alignment changes in this game

So youre town now, but you might not be tomorrow

:cop:
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #221 (isolation #33) » Tue May 05, 2020 8:21 am

Post by Vecna »

Are you even reading my posts?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #226 (isolation #34) » Tue May 05, 2020 8:23 am

Post by Vecna »

Tchill has played with me before. In fact, my certainty of his town allignment in that game saved his ass repeatedly, so im surprised somewhat that he thinks me proclaiming shit means im scum
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #228 (isolation #35) » Tue May 05, 2020 8:24 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 224, Nero Cain wrote:in fairness, I don't think its a "slip" I think he's just saying that he's town reading me now.
The fact this even needs to be explained in the context I said it....

:shifty:
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #231 (isolation #36) » Tue May 05, 2020 8:25 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 227, Nero Cain wrote:I mean, he could still be scum that's hard buddying me but yeah...
I think you are just as suspicious by nature as me, so trying to buddy you as scum would be a serious strategic mistake.

No, im just town calling it as I see it
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #236 (isolation #37) » Tue May 05, 2020 8:29 am

Post by Vecna »

Do you I guess, this wagon will be gone soon enough anyway
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #255 (isolation #38) » Tue May 05, 2020 8:41 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 248, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 204, Vecna wrote:
In post 174, Auro wrote:Townreads on farside, EspeciallyTheLies, Miss Lynch, Vecna.

Alchemist you wanna try and explain what feels off in Vecna's tone? I find certain elements almost exactly matching his play in the last game I've seen him town in, like somewhat exaggerated reasoning to townread someone early.

This wasn't the approach I thought I would see people would take in the game though, considering it's basically a bastard cult game.

alignment changes? oof

this just pings me. Seems like the "realization" would make him seem more town. He defended ML but never pushed ETL. Waited till the end to call that TvT.

Seems to have sprinkled in playful banter with auro and nero.

very easy sailing on vecna's ship atm. Some would say he's just riding the wave. Not rocking the boat.... (out of boat euphemisms)
I have no reason to rock the boat if the people being observed are likely town

Also, if you look at the order of my catchup, I did call that shit TvT very early. As soon as the attacked party said "oh this will be kinda fun and interesting" the townread bells went a-ringin
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #257 (isolation #39) » Tue May 05, 2020 8:43 am

Post by Vecna »

I can see why
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #258 (isolation #40) » Tue May 05, 2020 8:44 am

Post by Vecna »

Anyways, this game will require rock-solid PoE gameplay for day1 so we can catch 1 of the three scum straight away before they start multiplying
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #260 (isolation #41) » Tue May 05, 2020 8:44 am

Post by Vecna »

So far everyone that has posted can be spared todays lynch as far as im concerned
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #280 (isolation #42) » Tue May 05, 2020 9:10 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 267, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:How do you know how many scum there are? It's a 21 player game, I think town would guess at least 4 or 5, yet you somehow come up with exactly 3?
Is it common for you to not go look at the ruleset when someone makes a statement like that?

Because some would construe this as a classic attempt to townslip, which makes for the second thing you did that silly scum do all the time to get people to townread them.

This is mainly in jest, because theres no point for you to do this at this point, but cmon now.

Be a bit less biased towards the things im saying please. Im actually town
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #283 (isolation #43) » Tue May 05, 2020 9:13 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 270, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:OK. I'm an idiot. I didn't see that. Please disregard.
Like, you go and ask the mod questions about win conditions, knowing there is a conversion mechanic and an alternative town wincon, but then you do the thing where we have to believe you are unaware of the strange numbers? And then go make a fuss about it without that seeming completely natural to you after you've become aware there are alignment changes because scum can convert townies?

Hmmm.

Stop fucking with my townread. Please
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #284 (isolation #44) » Tue May 05, 2020 9:13 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 271, Miss Lane wrote:It just seems strange that the player who read all the general rules missed the setup information.
And this is why ML looked even townier in the initial interaction
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #321 (isolation #45) » Tue May 05, 2020 11:57 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 309, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 284, Vecna wrote:
In post 271, Miss Lane wrote:It just seems strange that the player who read all the general rules missed the setup information.
UNVOTE:

It was mainly to see what would happen. I liked what I seen.
I know bud, I know

<3
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #322 (isolation #46) » Tue May 05, 2020 11:59 am

Post by Vecna »

So A50, is this like, a hydra with heads I dont recognize, or an account where you mix all your different gimmicks into one style?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #426 (isolation #47) » Tue May 05, 2020 11:47 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 392, Hoctac wrote:VOTE: Vecna

Fine, I never liked people with anime avatars anyway. It's manipulative.
look at you big boy trying to troll me hard. not biting budy
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #427 (isolation #48) » Tue May 05, 2020 11:48 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 394, mastina wrote:Quick question; is this a game everyone is treating dead seriously or is it a game people are kinda going to meme about and not take too seriously? Asking because it makes a difference in how much effort I put in. I kinda assumed this game was the latter and am going in with that expectation, but if it's the former I'll need to shape up and put some more work in.
oh yes, here go

one of the three

VOTE: mastina
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #531 (isolation #49) » Wed May 06, 2020 1:11 pm

Post by Vecna »

UNVOTE: Mastina

I actually no longer want to vote this. the pocketing worked. again
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #743 (isolation #50) » Thu May 07, 2020 7:10 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 390, Saudade wrote:btw i didnt read the game/setup details, is this a scum vs town or scum vs town vs zombies(infected) or something?
How is reading the setup more work that writing this post and reading replies?

:evil:
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #750 (isolation #51) » Thu May 07, 2020 7:22 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 452, Flavor Leaf wrote:Note to self, Hoctac is extremely not self aware.
I think its the exact opposite and he's a bit too aware actually
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #752 (isolation #52) » Thu May 07, 2020 7:24 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 463, davesaz wrote:I feel like mastina's reads are mostly made up, and the stated level of seriousness is a lie.
I don't know yet if it's AI.
The real question is if she did it because she knows me and Auro might be expecting the same silly start as double mafia
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #755 (isolation #53) » Thu May 07, 2020 7:29 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 472, davesaz wrote:
In post 60, Vecna wrote:you realized it was something scum often do early, but then added some relativism by seeing how town would also do it.
Many people would see such behavior as "fence sitting".
I heartily approve of nuance in posting. "Scum would often do X but sometimes town does X too" is
not
fence sitting, it's giving useful nuance by shading it like 75% gray instead of black. Calling that fence sitting is lazy at least, and disingenuous scum at times.
Bottom line I think the quote is fine, and it's a good reason to give someone town points. (in this case Vecna giving Nero points IIRC)
People thinknig fence-sitting is bad are usually champions of making terrible arguments.

If someone actually goes ahead to give thoughts from multiple angles you have more material to work with and gauge whether their thoughts are genuine and accurate. Distinguishing between when it comes from scum and town is one of the best sources of reads, if done properly (which often is not the case).
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #760 (isolation #54) » Thu May 07, 2020 7:32 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 479, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 474, davesaz wrote:Was there anything in particular you're interested in?
just your read on him. I'm a little worried that he was buddying me and he's town reading me for the first time ever. He say's he normally treats me like that but I just don't really remember that and I'm too lazy to look.
In post 474, davesaz wrote:Generally Vecna seems more reasonable than what I expect from the first 3-4 page-downs in iso,
Shouldn't that be a reason to suspect him a bit?
Nero, why is your memory of me so poor. Trying to get serious reads from the first few pages is something I will always try. Its by far the best place to get accurate game-long reads for me in a lot of situations.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #764 (isolation #55) » Thu May 07, 2020 7:37 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 491, 50 Judge Powers wrote:
In post 383, Saudade wrote:No i am also a variable in itself because I interact with the other 20 variables
You should be a constant not a variable to yourself, unless you are expecting your alignment to be switched during the course of the day. I mean, play according to your current alignment and eat the rope already. :twisted:

Also, regarding your signature.. so you mean Ultravox' Vienna (which is actually a girl's name) or Falco's Vienna (calling) which is the capital of Austria?? :P
This alt mix thing clearly has too low a volume of JJD in it. Entertain me some A50. cmon now
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #768 (isolation #56) » Thu May 07, 2020 7:38 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 492, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 485, mastina wrote:I know ETL AtEs as both alignments and her AtE this game didn't feel town at all; it felt particularly 'fake', for lack of a better word--maybe overblown would be better? In that I have little doubts ETL felt emotions, but her posting here felt like it was overplaying them, for lack of better terminology. Forcing the feelings, I guess you could say.
Even as scum, I don't fake feelings. I feel what I feel, and you of all people should know better than to post this. You have even said in other games where you were actually town, that my emotions are NAI, so now suddenly it is? BS. This is how I know you're scum. When you try to twist what you know of my meta in order to convince people who don't that what you're saying is correct when you know it isn't. << That's the kind of shit that makes me angry.
Id have been very suspicious of mastina if she wasnt scumreading you.

Your play is a textbook playstyle that town mastina will scumread. Especially after the things you did this game.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #771 (isolation #57) » Thu May 07, 2020 7:41 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 497, Elements wrote:
In post 495, mastina wrote: This has been, by far, one of the most obvtown games of mine all year; I literally never get more obviously town than I am this game.
this is blatantly not true or not so many people would think you're scum no?
Did we think that though? Im pretty sure neither me nor Auro actually thought so
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #774 (isolation #58) » Thu May 07, 2020 7:43 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 509, Null Vote wrote:Sorry, no one here knows the 5G conspiracy. I have already tested it.
Is it just me or do the attempts at humor/semi-trolling from this account feel forced and not very natural? Or is it just because its nowhere near funny?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #775 (isolation #59) » Thu May 07, 2020 7:44 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 513, Alchemist21 wrote:I still hate mastina’s scumread on me but I don’t really get the wagon on her.
Now, FL, this is a much better example of a person that is extremely not self-aware
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #779 (isolation #60) » Thu May 07, 2020 7:46 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 518, 50 Judge Powers wrote:
In post 448, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 400, mastina wrote:
In post 67, Flavor Leaf wrote:Oh damn, what did I sign up for? Idk how to play setups like this
I wanted to call FL scum for this post so I'm going to locktown him for it instead. :shifty:

This is a scum pocket attempt.

VOTE: Mastina
In post 449, Flavor Leaf wrote:UNVOTE: Mastina

Didn’t realize there was a wagon there.
Oh, God! FL is scum with mastina and the town has lost this one already. Can I please get infected at some point? I mean, not on N1 .. but some time sown the road, maybe?
Was this post a joke A50? I guess it was right?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #781 (isolation #61) » Thu May 07, 2020 7:50 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 524, Alchemist21 wrote:Who puts down multiple votes in the same post?

Why did you vote Hoctac if you don’t like the wagon?
oh lord

VOTE: Alchemist
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #784 (isolation #62) » Thu May 07, 2020 7:51 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 536, Elements wrote:no lynch
In post 534, Elements wrote:that was quick
This game actually has some decent gimmick accounts
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #786 (isolation #63) » Thu May 07, 2020 7:54 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 554, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 551, Quick wrote:
In post 549, Aristophanes wrote:This should be...interesting!

IRL I'm working not quarantining, fyi, so if my activity seems low that's a heads upa s to why :)

Have I missed anything good?
Elements has blatantly lied to me twice since I have been here.
:o

In less than a page???
That was Quick! :giggle:

Srsly tho not cool!
If I was scum id already be submitting my <recruit aristo> order for the coming night phase.

Solid recruitment choice

And by pre-empting it they cannot do it anymore. I saved us from an uphill battle town. Thank me later
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #789 (isolation #64) » Thu May 07, 2020 7:57 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 575, farside22 wrote:This game just gets weirder and weirder. You have player that read as utter nonsense. Like 5g, hotoc, auro, nl.
Some players reads as scum hunting and prodding, Etl, ml.
Then there is everything inbetween.
The amount of players just voting on a wagon with no reason is making me twitchy.
Is this finally what a scum farside looks like?

is this it? is the mystery solved?

This post....
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #791 (isolation #65) » Thu May 07, 2020 7:58 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 580, Miss Lane wrote:
In post 578, Elements wrote:Aristophanes town
Every time you post I want to call you scum.

Even when I'm scum and I know you're town.

It's just so bad all the time.
It actually really isnt.

Element is solidly town here
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #792 (isolation #66) » Thu May 07, 2020 7:59 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 584, Quick wrote:I am not going to sheep FL.

I will sheep ETL and Nero, but not FL.

Farside22 has been a big fat zero so...

VOTE: Farside22
Liking this one too
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #798 (isolation #67) » Thu May 07, 2020 8:05 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 597, mastina wrote:
In post 503, Elements wrote:why are you obvtown?
...It occurs to me that the person I was quoting who asked me the question to spark that post is, in fact, Elements--ironically, yes, this is in fact the spark of town which I think could indicate he might be town.

It's not a 180 on the read, where Elements goes from scumread to townread, but it
is
enough to knock Elements up a tier or two in the readslist, to be something like this:

Nero Cain
No łynch

Miss Lynch
Hoctac

Auro
Vecna
Flavor Leaf

Tchill13

farside22

momo
5G Tower
Jake the Wolfie
davesaz
Odelschwanck
Allan90

Elements
50 Judge Powers
Saudade

Alchemist21

EspeciallyTheLies

Approximately. That is to say, Elements is not out of the scum woods--but that sort of post does feel like it
could
be from town, and seeing a post which could be from town from Elements means that there's a much higher chance he's town than there was before.
FML
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #834 (isolation #68) » Thu May 07, 2020 9:40 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 680, Auro wrote::3 anyone else you think I should be strongly townreading?
*ahem*

anyways, itll come
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #839 (isolation #69) » Thu May 07, 2020 9:48 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 685, davesaz wrote:I don't agree with mastina about townbinning people off just a couple posts. That's far too dangerous. Even 10-20 can be too few.

Being that willing to put that much detail out there for TRs could be coming from town. Scum would be going out on a limb in a normal game. In a basically cult game though, TRs aren't going to be static anyway so it would be less of a risk to do that.

I don't like the self meta. Admittedly I do tend to say that people who know me should town read me, but I don't try to raise it to near trust tell levels of confidence.

Actually I'm going to say it again. There is much less value in finding town reads this game. The goal has to be nailing scum and noticing the subtle changes that come from being infected.
noticing differences will be extremely difficult and most likely just lead to mislynches if we trust on that.

lynching scum d1 will be super important. predicting infection picks probably wont be possible.

my prediction: this game will be hunting the three initial scum and hoping that stops the infection abilities. then most likely finding a way to get us to the 50% immunity
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #911 (isolation #70) » Thu May 07, 2020 1:24 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 710, Nero Cain wrote:Why has Vecna disappeared? Who, besides me, would lynch farside?
See, great minds do think alike (he-he-he I just know this will kick Nero's suspicion into overdrive even more)
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #912 (isolation #71) » Thu May 07, 2020 1:26 pm

Post by Vecna »

You got to be kidding me
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #913 (isolation #72) » Thu May 07, 2020 1:28 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 740, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 638, 5G Tower wrote:
Quick, your salt dries and hardens my sturdy pole.
I will never die.
While you babble on about reads and who's this or who's that, there is a war brewing in your cells.
I am...zzz.z..z...z.z..z.zz..z..z.z..Spanos!
Get it? Because my glorious 5G Network spans across the globe?
Damn, I'm good.
Except, who the fuck still cares about The Avengers?
Fuck it, I'm not Spanos. I'm 5G Tower, that shits threatening enough.
I mean, why mess with a classic, right?
we can lynch this. Just another schtick for someone who doenst know how to play with real content when they roll scum so they fluff as either alignment to get by 24/7.

unless someone has history with this player and can dispute my statement?
There actually was some content mixed in the humor.

Im fond of the slot
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #916 (isolation #73) » Thu May 07, 2020 1:32 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 762, Tchill13 wrote:mastina, auro, farside are all the players i like for town atm.

ETL is hard null.

saudade is a legit SR. Kind of an arrogance with the posting that pings me.
Liking Tchill for a minor townread as well, even though the reads are pretty "safe", the feelings are all familiair.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #917 (isolation #74) » Thu May 07, 2020 1:35 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 765, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 760, Vecna wrote:Trying to get serious reads from the first few pages is something I will always try. Its by far the best place to get accurate game-long reads for me in a lot of situations.
I agree with you but my post said absolutely nothing about what you re talking about.
The quoted replied to me being "too reasonable" on what he would expect to see on the first few pages, and you asked whether he should be suspicious about it?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #919 (isolation #75) » Thu May 07, 2020 1:37 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 770, Auro wrote:
In post 768, Vecna wrote:Your play is a textbook playstyle that town mastina will scumread. Especially after the things you did this game.
Wait, how so? What exactly are you talking about?
Mastina tends to historically scumread the loud, agressive players that love to go off on the smallest of provocations.

She'd also pick up and scumread people over the thing that ML called out the slot, and likely the "STRIKE2" thing I called the slot out on (the potential faking of not knowing the numbers on TvS)

She wouldve gotten bonus points if she had actually mentioned it, but the first point was already beaten to death at that point ofcourse.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #920 (isolation #76) » Thu May 07, 2020 1:38 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 772, Auro wrote:I was voting there for the lulz
Lulz, and Mastina wagons are always a great way to flush out the people with fake and shit reasoning

Sadly so far nothing -really- stood out. I think?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #921 (isolation #77) » Thu May 07, 2020 1:39 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 774, Vecna wrote:
In post 509, Null Vote wrote:Sorry, no one here knows the 5G conspiracy. I have already tested it.
Is it just me or do the attempts at humor/semi-trolling from this account feel forced and not very natural? Or is it just because its nowhere near funny?
Note to self: the replacement also made a weakass comment on replace-in, complaining about reading 30 pages.

Prime-time scumread material
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #925 (isolation #78) » Thu May 07, 2020 1:43 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 778, Nero Cain wrote:still, sheeping Mastina kinda worries me for the same reason that I was worried about you and gobble willing to sheep NSG.
Would it worry you if I said that I actually agreed with her readswall on a scary ammount of reasons?

It sure made me worry a bit, because her early game reads usually are not the sharpest.

That reminds me, maybe I should actually verify on double mafia whether they were or not to be sure of the accuracy of this statement.

I liked most of the Mastina stuff so far, but the big overexplainy post on her townreading me and Auro felt like something a scum player could recycle every game and apply to literally any player with a few bits and pieces changed.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #927 (isolation #79) » Thu May 07, 2020 1:46 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 793, Auro wrote:OK there how is Elements solidly town?
youre not seeing it? Ill withhold on the explenation a bit more for now
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #931 (isolation #80) » Thu May 07, 2020 1:48 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 802, Voted wrote:
In post 774, Vecna wrote:
This is scum.
VOTE: Vecna
See, already the replacement is very easily disturbed by sharp calls on the slot
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #933 (isolation #81) » Thu May 07, 2020 1:52 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 819, Tchill13 wrote:Im null on faside now btw.

I liked farsides questioning early but farside thinks its hollow.

Nero thinks im legit scumhunting more than farside.

farside doesnt agree and is pushing me as scum.
That was an easy shift.

So pliable Tchill. What is up?

Was Nero right on you and Farside going on secret dates?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #934 (isolation #82) » Thu May 07, 2020 1:52 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 821, Quick wrote:
In post 819, Tchill13 wrote:Im null on faside now btw.

I liked farsides questioning early but farside thinks its hollow.

Nero thinks im legit scumhunting more than farside.

farside doesnt agree and is pushing me as scum.
Interesting take as you admit farside isn't scum hunting.
This slot is also on my townreads list now
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #939 (isolation #83) » Thu May 07, 2020 2:01 pm

Post by Vecna »

Spoiler:
In post 845, farside22 wrote:So as I said earlier about tchill was his actions don't match his vote as one of the more serious players in the game.
In post 169, Tchill13 wrote:Farside seems alright, pretty even in the approach of the game atm.

Auro is meh lean scum. Little too much posts with little to no game comments for my liking this early.
In post 198, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 169, Tchill13 wrote:Farside seems alright, pretty even in the approach of the game atm.

Auro is meh lean scum. Little too much posts with little to no game comments for my liking this early.
In post 173, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 161, Tchill13 wrote:ETL do you think ML as scum would be willing to grab the spot light and tunnel you on a semi absurd reason? do you consider that good scum play this early?
No. She's probably town.
In post 164, Auro wrote:
In post 111, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:auro - seems scummy b/c contentless posts. FIVE contentless posts.
Make it 8 now!

@Miss Lynch: I watched Community years ago, it's one of my FAVORITE shows! Sadly it's not on Netflix in India right now for another rewatch. :(
VOTE: Auro
In post 186, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 180, Auro wrote:Because I'm actually binging on a bunch of TV shows, don't want to expend much mental energy right now?

Sure: I've played with Miss Lynch before, skimmed her scum meta, and I believe this level of early conviction and emotion in a push is town indicative.
EspeciallyALiar for involvement, progressing the game, and pushing me when I was "buddying up" to the slot.
Vecna because he's my mason buddy.
farside for involvement, progressing the game, and familiar meta from a recent game.
hmmmk. thanks.

VOTE: hoctac
that didnt last long.

I find it odd you immediately vote the guy I was shading then back off after a pretty quick resolution when you've already showed you can play with some real conviction.

pretty easy to come out from your suspicion it seems ETL.
Talks about Auro as scum with no follow up and questions EtL about the actions. His follow up is he felt better about EtL but what happened with auro.
He votes for venca out of the blue
In post 214, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 209, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 198, Tchill13 wrote:that didnt last long.

I find it odd you immediately vote the guy I was shading then back off after a pretty quick resolution when you've already showed you can play with some real conviction.

pretty easy to come out from your suspicion it seems ETL.
I was interested in Auro because he had said absolutely nothing of an import. I wanted to get more from him. I did.

I don't want to play with conviction anymore. It doesn't do any good.
I just found it odd that i vote you, i shade someone, you vote said shade then you move on relatively quick.

Its a little weird that nobody really pushed you after the fiasco but it seems like your handling of auro will suffice for now.

UNVOTE:
In post 216, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: vecna
In post 248, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 204, Vecna wrote:

alignment changes? oof

this just pings me. Seems like the "realization" would make him seem more town. He defended ML but never pushed ETL. Waited till the end to call that TvT.

Seems to have sprinkled in playful banter with auro and nero.

very easy sailing on vecna's ship atm. Some would say he's just riding the wave. Not rocking the boat.... (out of boat euphemisms)
In post 309, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 284, Vecna wrote:
UNVOTE:

It was mainly to see what would happen. I liked what I seen.
In post 312, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 298, davesaz wrote:Bottom of 7. It's a work day and posting speed is exceeding reading speed.
I didn't notice the player list that much before. Hype.

for making an alt/hydra that I'm going to confuse with too many people.

<in before someone says "ooh, delayed rvs after he had already posted!!!!">
was hoping there'd be a semi serious reason here?

VOTE: hoctac
He stated one reason for the ping on venca then unvotes and jumps on hoctac just to look busy.

Now he's calling it reactionary but I don't see how that vote on hoctac is reactionary. Or why he dropped a read on the only player he called a lean scum read.
Why is it suspicious of EtL to throw shade on a player he scum reads?

Things like that just didn't make sense to me.

In short I see those light jabs, things that go no where and then back to rando voting to blend in more coming from scum.

This entire Farside post actually reminded me that Tchill did have at least that one decent post where he voted me. That was a good one that probably has more weight for me than all the meh stuff
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #946 (isolation #84) » Thu May 07, 2020 2:12 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 901, Quick wrote:
In post 899, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:TOWN
Auro
Quick
Vecna
Dave
Miss Lynch
Nero
Alchemist
Farside

NULL
Creature
Jake
Elements
Flavor leaf

PL
5G
Voted
Saudade

SCUM
Mastina
Hoctac?
Ari?
Tchill
Let's kill 5G for fun?
How is lynching the most fun player in the game fun?

At least then lets lynch an unfun gimmick (hint:voted or hopac)
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #948 (isolation #85) » Thu May 07, 2020 2:13 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 904, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 900, Quick wrote:How about giving a read on me now?
I think you think you are better than you really are. I told you that I'm indifferent towards you and honestly? I don't give a shit. To put things in a language you might understand, I think you are far more likely to be a green pm. I had a post a page or two back about who I wanted to lynch at this point and you weren't on it so...

It annoys me greatly that you keep asking me questions I've already answered.
Goddamn I love brutally honest Nero. such a delight
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #951 (isolation #86) » Thu May 07, 2020 2:15 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 915, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 911, Vecna wrote:
In post 710, Nero Cain wrote:Why has Vecna disappeared? Who, besides me, would lynch farside?
See, great minds do think alike (he-he-he I just know this will kick Nero's suspicion into overdrive even more)
if you are town, why would you want me to be suspicious of you and not push scum?
Because I know youre not going to be phased by my occasional bullshit post
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #955 (isolation #87) » Thu May 07, 2020 2:19 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 940, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 917, Vecna wrote:and you asked whether he should be suspicious about it?
I do think you are pretty posty and try hard , true. Dave sais that he felt u were being more reasonable than you usally are. I think most ppl will suspect someone if they think they are playing differently. Would you say this was more directed @ Dave than @ me?
Oh, my impression was he was comparing me to the normal average person posting on the initial pages.

If he was comparing me to my normal meta and claiming I was more serious he dont really know what he talkn bout
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #959 (isolation #88) » Thu May 07, 2020 2:25 pm

Post by Vecna »

Ok so some more random thoughts.

Overall I think Farside probably redeemed the situation and is not looking so bad.

Im going out on a limb and form a strong townread on Tchill based purely on the fact he called me out on making the statement that the infections were going to fuck with me. Town mindset, looking for scum trying to fake townslips, smoothly making calls like that with lvl 2 logic. Hardly ever done by scum on the fly like that.

I love Auro. but. He actually has not done a single thing outside of his scumrange. I thought the reaction test was a bit gimicky.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #962 (isolation #89) » Thu May 07, 2020 2:27 pm

Post by Vecna »

ETL's progression really feels like its gone from good, to slightly less good, to doing a bunch of actions that can be construed as really badly, to then voting like 4 people in a row for reasons I thought made all of those slots obvtown.

Extreme situation of thought dissonance
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #971 (isolation #90) » Thu May 07, 2020 2:30 pm

Post by Vecna »

funnily enough, id normally scumread and death tunnel someone into the ground for this level of dissonance from my own thoughts, but I cant shake the feeling the slot actually believes the stuff its producing and is willing to start 7 new crusades over it.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #974 (isolation #91) » Thu May 07, 2020 2:31 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 969, Hoctac wrote:I trust Saudade, 5G, Jake, and Enter with my life. If you have a cop guilty on one of these, mostly likely they're a Miller and you shouldn't out. Saudade is probably the Miller.
This slot is like a hyper-active N_M lol
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #976 (isolation #92) » Thu May 07, 2020 2:32 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 973, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 971, Vecna wrote:funnily enough, id normally scumread and death tunnel someone into the ground for this level of dissonance from my own thoughts, but I cant shake the feeling the slot actually believes the stuff its producing and is willing to start 7 new crusades over it.
HOW ABOUT YOU ASK IF YOU'RE SO DAMNED CONFUSED ABOUT WHAT IM DOING? Jesus.
stop over-escalating everything. were not in fifth grade and im definitely not communicating with you like this
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #996 (isolation #93) » Thu May 07, 2020 2:40 pm

Post by Vecna »

edit: @etl
Its not like youre ambiguous on your reasoning for things. We (or at least I) understand what makes you say things. That does not mean we have to agree with it, and be on the same wavelength drawing the same conclusions. Or play a game of interview or 30 questions.

And players arent toxic for that. A toxic situation gets created when people react hyperaggresive and over the top at everything
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1001 (isolation #94) » Thu May 07, 2020 2:44 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 988, Creature wrote:
In post 982, Hoctac wrote:We could policy lynch ETL for being too angry.
Awesome. I needed this gif in my life. That movie was pretty great
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1006 (isolation #95) » Thu May 07, 2020 2:47 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 1002, Creature wrote:Man that wasn't a good start
Nah youre doing ok

Hey creature, long time no see. how you doing?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1012 (isolation #96) » Thu May 07, 2020 2:51 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 1005, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:It may sound arrogant but I have a probable track record of being a great scum hunter. This isn’t a brag it’s a researchable thing. Knowing that about my own work and being treated like a fucking noob is awful. I don’t expect anything other than what everyone else gets. And I don’t even get that.
this is mafia. It isnt about reputation unless youve given a high enough quantity of social handjobs to people.

Everyone is high on their own opinion. Unless youre that one charismatic bastard and can convince them, theyre unlikely to listen to reason theyre not seeing themselves.

And your approach is not going your cause here.

Take this as you will.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1015 (isolation #97) » Thu May 07, 2020 2:54 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 1010, Creature wrote:
In post 1006, Vecna wrote:Hey creature, long time no see. how you doing?
Idk, tried to go full-time writer but I guess going back here is a defeat
What type of writing?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1026 (isolation #98) » Thu May 07, 2020 3:05 pm

Post by Vecna »

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1029 (isolation #99) » Thu May 07, 2020 3:06 pm

Post by Vecna »

wow. what?

thats pretty cool
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1031 (isolation #100) » Thu May 07, 2020 3:06 pm

Post by Vecna »

See, we do agree on something
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1034 (isolation #101) » Thu May 07, 2020 3:09 pm

Post by Vecna »

fucking mafia giving me insomnia again
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1288 (isolation #102) » Thu May 07, 2020 11:46 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 1104, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 1102, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:I don’t remember what is an arsonist
They go around dousing people in gas each Night and then on a single night they ignite the gas and kill everyone they doused.
So odd, just sitting around not doing anything, but then pops in to answer the mech-question in the middle of a long discussion between ETL/other guy
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1289 (isolation #103) » Thu May 07, 2020 11:55 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 1160, Nero Cain wrote:"traps" and "reaction tests" are kinda low tier plays

VOTE: ari
Thoughts on the one Auro did?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1290 (isolation #104) » Thu May 07, 2020 11:57 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 1170, Auro wrote:Gosh, can someone just summarize what happened in the last few hours?
shit, my mind is starting to confbias a scumread on auro
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1291 (isolation #105) » Fri May 08, 2020 12:01 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1176, Auro wrote:
In post 1171, Tchill13 wrote:enough ppl have openly TR'd auro for me to be fine with that slot. I lean town there to begin with and it just seems like a general consensus atm.
After some thought I'm beginning to think it's good not to state stronger townreads? It just primes them for infection.
Refer to my earlier strategy.

1: Solve the game Day 1 so we dont end up getting stuck in the "OMG LOOK HOW DIFF THIS SLOT IS NOW BEHAVING", which will result in way too many mislynches

2: Lynch the initial 3 scum members, hopefully strongly reducing their ability to spread the shit

3: Use whatever mechanical gimmick is available to make 50% of us immune
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1292 (isolation #106) » Fri May 08, 2020 12:07 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1204, Auro wrote:
In post 1199, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Bah. What will we get from it though? That’s the problem. If we’re gonna lynch a lurky person t should be one that has had other people discussing it. Otherwise we really get nothing.
Sure. Hence we wagon them to generate discussion, probably cycle through a few, and then proceed to lynch.
Auro sadly is just busy stating things he thinks will sound good and make people townread him. He's not actually doing genuine reads on the playerlist. He is not trying to solve so far.

I actually think Auro is scum here
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1293 (isolation #107) » Fri May 08, 2020 12:09 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1218, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1217, Quick wrote:
In post 1215, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1199, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Bah. What will we get from it though? That’s the problem. If we’re gonna lynch a lurky person t should be one that has had other people discussing it. Otherwise we really get nothing.
Sure. Hence we wagon them to generate discussion, probably cycle through a few, and then proceed to lynch.
Well yeah but you don’t generally say that’s what you’re doing or it defeats the purpose if they know they aren’t actually getting lynched. This kinda stuff happens naturally anyway for the most part, especially on day one.
That's why we lynch worthless slots.
THUS. HOCTAC.
Also brushed off suspicion on another one of my scumreads Hoctac as "just meme'ing".

Auro, noooo
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1294 (isolation #108) » Fri May 08, 2020 12:12 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1243, Auro wrote:
In post 1227, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1221, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1200, Auro wrote:I like annoying Nero.
I'm not very annoyed. try harder.
If i remember correctly i can teach you how auro lmao.
I would love to learn. xD

huh

:neutral:
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1296 (isolation #109) » Fri May 08, 2020 12:15 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1262, Hoctac wrote:VOTE: EspeciallyTheLies

I wasn't kidding, Tchill; I don't know what Auro is on about. I will solve this game given enough information, and that is a fact.
Of all the slots that mentioned Hoctac, he feels the need to respond to the snippet from Auro

Im seeing connections!

My brain is generating that conspiracy trajectory
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1297 (isolation #110) » Fri May 08, 2020 12:16 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1264, Saudade wrote:
In post 1251, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1247, Auro wrote:
In post 1228, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1224, Quick wrote:Saud actually adds value to the game and all these other players don't
:lol: wat
Some players don't project town at all, but have generally good reads. Saudade hard-projects scum as either alignment but his reads are often correct.
Not in this game so far.
did you just scum slip
In post 1265, Saudade wrote:how do you know if my reads are correct or not?
big yikes here too
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1298 (isolation #111) » Fri May 08, 2020 12:18 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1272, Auro wrote:
In post 1270, Hoctac wrote:A lot of her takes are forced and over the top, and she expresses unnatural overconfidence at times.
Explain with examples, pl0x.
Town Auro would bank on own interpretations and not ask someone else to do the work to convince him.

This is try-hard to appear towny, but not tryhard to gamesolve
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1300 (isolation #112) » Fri May 08, 2020 12:25 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1295, Quick wrote:
In post 1293, Vecna wrote:
In post 1218, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1217, Quick wrote:
In post 1215, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
Well yeah but you don’t generally say that’s what you’re doing or it defeats the purpose if they know they aren’t actually getting lynched. This kinda stuff happens naturally anyway for the most part, especially on day one.
That's why we lynch worthless slots.
THUS. HOCTAC.
Also brushed off suspicion on another one of my scumreads Hoctac as "just meme'ing".

Auro, noooo
I don't see Auro getting lynched at this point in the game...
Maybe thatll change when I tell you the last 2 games with auro:

the 1st he was scum. He was doing this fluffy nice attitude with getting along with people. Nearly everyone townread him.
the 2nd he was actually town. He was very inquisitive, outspoken, prodding. Nearly the entire playerlist scumread him hard because of his tone or whatever (he was in a hydra though, but I was actually forming my townread based solely on the Auro stuff). I had to mason with the slot and help redeem it. We solved that shit together very nicely
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1301 (isolation #113) » Fri May 08, 2020 12:28 am

Post by Vecna »

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=82629

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=82397

spot the differences and tell me which one is more similair to this game. Note that auro is in the p-horses hydra and was responsible for like 80-90% of the communication done.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1305 (isolation #114) » Fri May 08, 2020 12:59 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1303, Quick wrote:
In post 1302, farside22 wrote:
In post 1301, Vecna wrote:viewtopic.php?f=3&t=82629

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=82397

spot the differences and tell me which one is more similair to this game. Note that auro is in the p-horses hydra and was responsible for like 80-90% of the communication done.
I forgot TH was part of that hydra. That is a big difference.

VOTE: auro
How thoroughly did you actually check out that game there?
She was in it
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1389 (isolation #115) » Fri May 08, 2020 2:40 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1315, Auro wrote:@Vecna: Also, as scum the whole "be nice and rational" strategy doesn't really work here because being widely townread makes it harder to justify not being infected. Mimicking my Doubles play - where I'm pushed hardly instead of hardly pushed, with a few slots like yours that defend me - that is the ideal spot to maintain as scum.

Do you doubt my scum capabilities to faking tryhardness?
This game is the easiest to win for town if everyone obvtowns d1
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1400 (isolation #116) » Fri May 08, 2020 3:01 am

Post by Vecna »

Quite a number of people have sheeped me
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1405 (isolation #117) » Fri May 08, 2020 3:05 am

Post by Vecna »

Anyways Auro, I expect you have more scum discrepansies in your play than PR ones.

Ofcourse I cannot argue any playstyle comments due to time constraints or because you wanna approach the game differently, but youre missing a bit of that magical pazash.

Also, wheres the disappointment tell because im coming after you straight away? or even a moderate level of suspicion for trying to get rid of someone I know is pretty good at town with minimal stuff to back it up?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1406 (isolation #118) » Fri May 08, 2020 3:05 am

Post by Vecna »

hmmm
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1409 (isolation #119) » Fri May 08, 2020 3:10 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1345, farside22 wrote:
In post 1304, Quick wrote:farside has a lot of empty votes? or is it just me?
Fuck you.
Seriously get off you high horse. Are all your votes fucking real or trying to sort people?
In post 1323, Saudade wrote:This is a large game which is hard to get into for many players, if you're goiing to play roulette and vote anyone who isn't "contributing" in a manner that you see fit you're a bad player
This^
Im just going back to my corner of orginal thought.

VOTE: alchemist
this is actually a weird jump though

hop-on, hop-off

Farside, was there some merit to my argument for you to jump on based on the reveal I did, and if so why did you jump off again so fast?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1410 (isolation #120) » Fri May 08, 2020 3:10 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1353, Auro wrote:I wonder how a jester role would be flavored in a Coronavirus game.
The answer is pretty obvious, right?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1413 (isolation #121) » Fri May 08, 2020 3:15 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1407, Auro wrote:I honestly think people pushing me is what gets me into the "pazash" mode lol.

Your reasoning. It's pointed and feels dishonest.
good. Get in it and stay in it
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1414 (isolation #122) » Fri May 08, 2020 3:16 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1411, Auro wrote:
In post 1404, Auro wrote:Way less bothered about farside voting for that reason than Vecna pushing me over it.
@Vecna: do you mean to say I don't feel disappointed at you pushing me? I'm surprised you don't find my saying I'm bothered by it, or very heavily questioning you in turn, as a version of disappointment.
I jumped straight to live commentating to write those few posts because I saw you were around.

I have read the responses now, and were ~probably~ gucchi
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1416 (isolation #123) » Fri May 08, 2020 3:19 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1412, Auro wrote:
In post 1410, Vecna wrote:
In post 1353, Auro wrote:I wonder how a jester role would be flavored in a Coronavirus game.
The answer is pretty obvious, right?
Homeopath?
Spoiler:
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1420 (isolation #124) » Fri May 08, 2020 3:22 am

Post by Vecna »

it means so far my push is having the desired effect
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1421 (isolation #125) » Fri May 08, 2020 3:22 am

Post by Vecna »

I need some good scumreads

so far i feel like everyone is town, minus a few minor pings
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1423 (isolation #126) » Fri May 08, 2020 3:23 am

Post by Vecna »

I guess alchemist and voted will have to do
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1424 (isolation #127) » Fri May 08, 2020 3:24 am

Post by Vecna »

id rather lynch the smartest scum d1

he will not qualify
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1425 (isolation #128) » Fri May 08, 2020 3:24 am

Post by Vecna »

(neither will voted)
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1429 (isolation #129) » Fri May 08, 2020 3:26 am

Post by Vecna »

oh. yeah thats right. See, thats why I need you to be pazash.

I can never read A50 though. As as soon as I start he will make everyone very aware that I historically suck at reaading him. He will humiliate me and make me look silly, and make me feel sad.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1431 (isolation #130) » Fri May 08, 2020 3:27 am

Post by Vecna »

VOTE: 50 Judge Powers

But then again, who said I didnt have masochist tendencies
Vote edited because it wasn't being read properly by MathBlade's Vote Scrubber.
~Ircher
Last edited by Covid 19 on Fri May 08, 2020 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1434 (isolation #131) » Fri May 08, 2020 3:30 am

Post by Vecna »

im sure by day3 we will be
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1463 (isolation #132) » Fri May 08, 2020 4:56 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1448, Nero Cain wrote:We can always just lynch Quick.
quick is town though
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1464 (isolation #133) » Fri May 08, 2020 4:58 am

Post by Vecna »

even after that weird thing with the A50 statement
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1480 (isolation #134) » Fri May 08, 2020 5:53 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1477, davesaz wrote:Uh oh, I'm suddenly on page 39 of 60. I hope this doesn't include 10+ pages of creature spamming a one line at a time catchup.
Very little of that dave, proceed. Its not that terrible of a read for once
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1719 (isolation #135) » Fri May 08, 2020 11:35 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1685, mastina wrote:
In post 920, Vecna wrote:Lulz, and Mastina wagons are always a great way to flush out the people with fake and shit reasoning
Sadly so far nothing -really- stood out. I think?
There were a couple of votes that stood out as being fake and shit reasoning.
Hint; they were the only two votes to
give
reasoning.

No, really.
Literally only two. (Well, FL I guess did give a reason too but he immediately unvoted. Of the, what, five, six players that voted? Only two gave a reason. Unless you count "I'm sheeping" as a reason which I do not. Or "I like wagons" as a reason which I do not.)

Can you guess which two players who voted me gave reasons for it?
It didnt stood out to me, so ive quickly forgotten
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1720 (isolation #136) » Fri May 08, 2020 11:36 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1690, Tchill13 wrote:ETL wagon is GROSS.

PEdit: Hocatc is GROSS. jk lol.

but seriously i disagee with the ETL pushes.
Tchill and me are now masons for this game. Well, at least for D1
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1721 (isolation #137) » Fri May 08, 2020 11:39 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1694, mastina wrote:
In post 925, Vecna wrote:I liked most of the Mastina stuff so far, but the big overexplainy post on her townreading me and Auro felt like something a scum player could recycle every game and apply to literally any player with a few bits and pieces changed.
I mean, you're not
wrong
, but that doesn't make it any less true or any less valid as analysis. It so happens that, yes, is easily recyclable and thus easy to use as scum just as it can be used when town, but sometimes, even if it's a bit of a cliched reasoning, it's still the most apt reasoning to use. :P
In post 962, Vecna wrote:ETL's progression really feels like its gone from good, to slightly less good, to doing a bunch of actions that can be construed as really badly, to then voting like 4 people in a row for reasons I thought made all of those slots obvtown. Extreme situation of thought dissonance
Not the exact words/reasoning I would use but I would convey similar. ETL's posting is very shallow and lacks depth, lacks followthrough, to it. She posts things which in the moment look plausibly good as passable opinions, but which when looked at in hindsight, don't actually have any true backing to them.
In post 995, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Ask mastina.
I think ETL is playing a good scumgame as shown by the players townreading her. If ETL is town, then this is not her finest moment tho. The only good a town-ETL would've done this game is having those aforementioned townreads on her. Because like I've said--ETL's content this game has looked town without actually doing anything town.

If she is scum, this is good play; if she is town, then there's no real good play to be seen in that approach.

So, really, depends on your alignment here. If you're scum, your play here is excellent as you're doing exactly what you should be doing as scum especially in a game of this nature. If you're town, your play is objectively not good with the one good spot being the ability to have garnered some townreads on your slot, the same thing which is better for scum here than town.
Meh, im still absolutely confident that ETL is town. Id even ask you to stop pushing it because itll go nowhere except toxicity, but I doubt you'd take my word for it (and I guess thats fair, but still...)
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1798 (isolation #138) » Fri May 08, 2020 12:37 pm

Post by Vecna »

I really have an extremely strong urge to insult and yell and turn this into a toxic swamp now
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1800 (isolation #139) » Fri May 08, 2020 12:38 pm

Post by Vecna »

Instead im going to listen to some music and turn off this website for the day.

ETL, fucking stop
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1939 (isolation #140) » Sat May 09, 2020 1:07 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1804, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1798, Vecna wrote:I really have an extremely strong urge to insult and yell and turn this into a toxic swamp now
No. Just see the logic in what I’m saying and vote me please. I know you think I’m town but you must recognize the high utility in my plan.
no, I really do not see any utility in it whatsoever.

Playing like this is just giving people excuses to vote, and if you think scum are going to come out looking worse than town when you do flip you just dont understand the fundamentals of this game.

Also this is a cult game. We need our day1 lynch to hit scum

So STOP.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1940 (isolation #141) » Sat May 09, 2020 1:10 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1824, Quick wrote:VOTE: TChill

People are defending this slot way too much.
Very bad logic in a 3 scum start game
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1941 (isolation #142) » Sat May 09, 2020 1:15 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1853, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1851, Quick wrote:
In post 1849, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1847, Quick wrote:Do you think it is really that simple? Asking for a friend.
yes. Im consistently most correct about my "too bad to be scum" and "So narcissistic they have to be town" reads.

ETL has fallen into both categories (in the most respectful way possible)
Okay, how about not with meta because meta is horrible?
ok. I think its pretty damn simple.

ETL has been too loud today. She got frustrated super quick (ego tell) got close to toxic in the blink of an eye (aggressive) laid a "trap" that immediately worked and "caught" scum (confbias/ego tell) literally gave up on the game when she had 4/11 votes (just trash to go for the AtE that early d1, when scum will have the easiest day phase more than likely) you cant convince me she's throwing as scum to set 2, 3 ppl up thats hard defending her? Gonna give up 1/3rd of the scum team this early for that? ABSURD. She's frustrated and she's a confident player. Her game atm if we KNEW she was scum is a hot pile of garbage.

She's town. Its pretty damn simple.
My man.

See, this used to be you last game Auro

:wink:
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1942 (isolation #143) » Sat May 09, 2020 1:16 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1854, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: mastina

and this player is too good to push that as scum imo.
And this is exactly how id expect anyone that thinks on his level that hasnt had recent experience with mastina to interpret these facts
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1943 (isolation #144) » Sat May 09, 2020 1:17 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1858, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1853, Tchill13 wrote:ETL has been too loud today. She got frustrated super quick (ego tell) got close to toxic in the blink of an eye (aggressive) laid a "trap" that immediately worked and "caught" scum (confbias/ego tell) literally gave up on the game when she had 4/11 votes (just trash to go for the AtE that early d1, when scum will have the easiest day phase more than likely) you cant convince me she's throwing as scum to set 2, 3 ppl up thats hard defending her? Gonna give up 1/3rd of the scum team this early for that? ABSURD. She's frustrated and she's a confident player. Her game atm if we KNEW she was scum is a hot pile of garbage.
this just seems like a paragraph of eww
?

This is the most on point post in the entire game?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1944 (isolation #145) » Sat May 09, 2020 1:17 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1860, Nero Cain wrote:I'm not really sure why but I am not really enjoying this game.
I guess you need some controversy and people to come after you to feel that thrill?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1945 (isolation #146) » Sat May 09, 2020 1:19 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1865, Auro wrote:Tchill townread. But, I disagree with his arguments.
Literally
every game I've played this year I've seen "too wolfy to be a wolf" scum, self-voting AtE scum, scum bussing unnecessarily.
Really?

Its been absolutely ages since I last saw it. huh.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1947 (isolation #147) » Sat May 09, 2020 1:23 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1874, Auro wrote:Yup
I still have some minor issues Auro.

Like, town will usually have noticeable differences between games.

Mastina is feeling -too similair- to last game. Im not sure she could theoretically fake it to that level, but nothing ive seen so far involved real emotional reads. Its all been logically and rational, if that makes sense.

Also, her statements that she always makes that her scum game is oh so bad is not always actually the case.

Anyways, she is overwhelmingly more likely to be town here, but dont get too convinced on that fact without keeping that sharp eye.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1948 (isolation #148) » Sat May 09, 2020 1:25 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1883, Saudade wrote:I've nothing to add except for FL is scum until he dares to post
I actually really like saudade here. He's not afraid to come off as semi-scummy but his takes are all pretty sharp and what this game needs at times.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1949 (isolation #149) » Sat May 09, 2020 1:28 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1898, Auro wrote:So you take one instance of me doing something for the lulz, when I've done a lot of lulz stuff this game, assign me the label of "strange" for it, claim I wasn't as town in one game earlier, and incorrectly claim that you read me correctly there; therefore you're comfortable calling me scum?

Good scumhunting, good scumhunting.
Yeah ok, Auro is actually town.

I dno why I keep trying to force myself to find scummy shit when its just so obvious
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1950 (isolation #150) » Sat May 09, 2020 1:31 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1937, Elements wrote:I have 48 pages to catch up on, ill do a fairly tempoed read through them, probably change my vote, and shout about who I think the scum are but not why as is my usual style
See, this slot is town
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1951 (isolation #151) » Sat May 09, 2020 1:38 am

Post by Vecna »

Probably locktown, never a day1 lynch:
8. Vecna+
17. mastina+*
18. Miss Lynch+
19. Nero Cain+
20. Tchill13+
21. Saudade+
2. Auro+
7. Allan90 Quick+
15. EspeciallyTheLies+

Done significant stuff that makes them likely town. Also not lynch today
13. farside22+
14. davesaz+
11. Elements+

Not done anything:
10. Alchemist21+
12. Flavor Leaf+
16. 50 Judge Powers+
4. 5G Tower+
5. Jake the Wolfie+* ^
6. Odelschwanck Aristophanes+

Actually done stuff that I think is scummy for the slot, Prime lynch pool:
1. momo+ Creature+
3. Hoctac+
9. No łynch+ Voted+

This game really is easy. If those 6 people can just obvtown right about now, the scum can just concede
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1952 (isolation #152) » Sat May 09, 2020 1:39 am

Post by Vecna »

VOTE: Voted

Id probably lynch any of my bottom three atm actually, but creature should still be able to redeem that shit
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1957 (isolation #153) » Sat May 09, 2020 2:15 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1954, Miss Lane wrote:I don't know what I watched onto yesterday, but I don't think what I arrived at makes any sense to me at this point and I also have ecna as town after ISOIng so I garbage canned all theory on Auro scum and moved him to the town pile.
Such a towny thing to do. Thanks
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1958 (isolation #154) » Sat May 09, 2020 2:17 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1953, Auro wrote:
In post 1947, Vecna wrote:Also, her statements that she always makes that her scum game is oh so bad is not always actually the case.
I don't at all think her scumgame is bad, but I think it's about the level of interest and energy she would put in at this stage
I know, I sometimes just need to vent out my suspicions that make no sense so im rid of them and ive at least said it once. Call it my suspicion-catheter that keeps the soul happy and rational
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1978 (isolation #155) » Sat May 09, 2020 6:27 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1960, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 1951, Vecna wrote:Probably locktown, never a day1 lynch:
8. Vecna+
17. mastina+*
18. Miss Lynch+
19. Nero Cain+
20. Tchill13+
21. Saudade+
2. Auro+
7. Allan90 Quick+
15. EspeciallyTheLies+

13. farside22+
14. davesaz+
11. Elements+

Not done anything:
10. Alchemist21+
12. Flavor Leaf+
16. 50 Judge Powers+
4. 5G Tower+
5. Jake the Wolfie+* ^

1. momo+ Creature+
3. Hoctac+
9. No łynch+ Voted+

This game really is easy. If those 6 people can just obvtown right about now, the scum can just concede
What do the symbols by everyone’s name mean?
copied from the playerlist, didnt feel like editing it out
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2059 (isolation #156) » Sat May 09, 2020 12:54 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 1988, Quick wrote:
In post 1951, Vecna wrote:1. momo+ Creature+
I could be wrong here given I have been away for 2 years, but this actually seems like there is more reason to SR this slot because momo didn't want to play this one?
I agree with this because I am a person of experience
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2063 (isolation #157) » Sat May 09, 2020 12:57 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 2009, Auro wrote:P(A and B) is small doesn't mean P(A|B) is zero
Ah, I see you are also one of them poor people that is assigned the task of lecturing bachelor statistics
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2064 (isolation #158) » Sat May 09, 2020 12:58 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 2018, Quick wrote:
In post 1960, Alchemist21 wrote:
8. Vecna+
17. mastina+*
18. Miss Lynch+
19. Nero Cain+
20. Tchill13+
21. Saudade+
2. Auro+
7. Allan90 Quick+
15. EspeciallyTheLies+

13. farside22+
14. davesaz+
11. Elements+

Not done anything:
10. Alchemist21+
12. Flavor Leaf+
16. 50 Judge Powers+
4. 5G Tower+
5. Jake the Wolfie+* ^

1. momo+ Creature+
3. Hoctac+
9. No łynch+ Voted+

What do the symbols by everyone’s name mean?
Hey, in retrospect, this looks like posting just to post.
In post 1962, Alchemist21 wrote:
@Auro
Last game we played, when someone pushed you you would poke holes in their scumread by asking them questions that would show they didn’t have a solid case. It’s like you wanted them to think through the line of logic themselves to see that they were wrong and to me it would come off as scum you acting like “you can’t catch me because you don’t have a good case.” I’m not really seeing that from you this game as much as you just bluntly shooting down suspicion of you. Why is that?
And this looks like fake Scum hunting.
Really? I thought that was the only decent post alchy has made all game
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2067 (isolation #159) » Sat May 09, 2020 1:04 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 2046, Quick wrote:BTW, based on Meta, I have Tchill as Scum here. The only reason I am not voting there rn is because Vecna is sold on Tchill being Town and I think Vecna is Town here but it's possible Vecna is going for a pocket on Tchill.

That's where I am on Tchill atm.
Tchill fits in the category of people im usually quite good at reading. And so far ive agreed with nearly everything he has said, and his reasoning has indeed been pretty mind-meldy with my own.

good vibes. good vibes
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2068 (isolation #160) » Sat May 09, 2020 1:06 pm

Post by Vecna »

VOTE: Creature

sorry bro
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2070 (isolation #161) » Sat May 09, 2020 1:12 pm

Post by Vecna »

Instead I play with the "family rules", roll to land exactly on GO and collect $400
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2127 (isolation #162) » Sun May 10, 2020 12:14 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2078, Quick wrote:
In post 489, Miss Lane wrote:
In post 487, mastina wrote:
In post 454, Miss Lane wrote:I appear to be gullible and have been played, and I am ashamed. Don't look at me.
VOTE: mastina
Yeah you sure are gullible and have been played; if you weren't gullible to being played, you wouldn't be joining one of the objectively worst wagons of 2020.
3 points: 1. I missed Flavor Leaf's UNVOTE. I have a reasonable excuse for this: I am using MafTiger, and MafTiger is a truly hideous and broken theme that does not show votes or unvotes as any different from other text, see evidence below:

2. I have always been relatively gullible regardless of the game in real life and outside of it.

3. This wagon is not objectively one of the worst even in the last two months. It's actually pretty ok, you're introduction has been pretty scummy.

That said, for now, UNVOTE: mastina
I really hate the color orange. It's like a shit color, except brighter.
Are you trying to soft mafia?

Everyone knows the color orange signals impending death in mafia cinematography

Caught the traitor!
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2128 (isolation #163) » Sun May 10, 2020 12:17 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2107, Auro wrote:
In post 2063, Vecna wrote:
In post 2009, Auro wrote:P(A and B) is small doesn't mean P(A|B) is zero
Ah, I see you are also one of them poor people that is assigned the task of lecturing bachelor statistics
No, but maybe in the distant future.

You're a lecturer? That's hella cool!
For a limited time during my phd
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2129 (isolation #164) » Sun May 10, 2020 12:19 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2117, Flavor Leaf wrote:I really just don’t feel like playing mafia, guys. I don’t think I’ve ever felt this burnt out before. I’m not even modding a game right now.

I’ll stay in the game for now, and try to force myself to get going, but yeah. I have a site wide lull in activity right now.
I mean, I like you, but thats what replace-outs are for
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2130 (isolation #165) » Sun May 10, 2020 12:21 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2123, mastina wrote:
In post 1947, Vecna wrote:Also, her statements that she always makes that her scum game is oh so bad is not always actually the case.
I mean. Circa two years ago my scumplay was among the best of the best onsite, but I don't know what happened to it, a year and a half of having drawn almost exclusively town role PMs (I went over 20 games in a row without drawing scum!), and for whatever reason. I just. Haven't been able to play scum worth a damn this year. Give me a little time and I can give you some examples demonstrating the utter lack of ability to play that alignment. While, admittedly, many of these scumgames had extenuating circumstances which incentivized that lack of playing scum, not all of them had it and even ones which
shouldn't
have been that way, ones which I
should
have been able to play to my fullest at the level scumastina is known for.

Well.

I just.

Didn't

So.

My scumgame in 2020 is, yes, objectively--terrible, demonstrably so. I will admit. It having been objectively terrible in every single scumgame this year does not mean that I couldn't magically have a scumastina performance at the level I'm usually known for! It could happen! But it hasn't, multiple times, hasn't. Why, dunno. Just is.
In post 1947, Vecna wrote:Anyways, she is overwhelmingly more likely to be town here, but dont get too convinced on that fact without keeping that sharp eye.
I mean, cult game, so. I'm town today, but obviously I can't promise you that I'll
stay
town. (I mean. Scum's mistake if they infect me, but like. While it's obviously a mistake for scum to infect me. Scum aren't immune to making mistakes, so. Could happen in spite of how objectively terrible a move it'd be.) So like. Future days, keep an eye on what I am doing. If I have a sudden inexplicable abrupt dropoff in contributions and activities, chances are
fairly
high that the cause is that I'm no longer town. :P
8. Vecna+
17. mastina+*
18. Miss Lynch+
19. Nero Cain+
20. Tchill13+
21. Saudade+
2. Auro+
7. Allan90 Quick+
15. EspeciallyTheLies+

13. farside22+
14. davesaz+
11. Elements+

Not done anything:
10. Alchemist21+
12. Flavor Leaf+
16. 50 Judge Powers+
4. 5G Tower+
5. Jake the Wolfie+* ^

1. momo+ Creature+
3. Hoctac+
9. No łynch+ Voted+

The only townread in there I disagree with is ETL. In the scummy-slots, I admit that No lynch/Voted is a locktown read based purely on their roleclaim and not off the merits of their play whatsoever. I know I am usually a proponent of "role != alignment", but that saying doesn't apply to innocent child/mason-type claims and No lynch/Voted claimed a role that is precisely that. (Uninfectable Townie, their claimed role, is, again, explicitly a claim that they are a player who fundamentally
cannot be made into scum
.)

Hoctac's content is similar to ETL in that I disagree; I don't think Hoctac's content here is even remotely scummy and to the contrary think it is town.

In the Not Done Anything category, I think Alch and Almost50 have both in more recent times done things. They definitely qualified earlier in the game, but their later contributions are passable at least
for now

But, yeah, Aristophanes/Creature/Jake definitely contains AT LEAST one scum, but probably two. (FL is at this stage, "eh I wouldn't mind if we lynched him on policy but I don't have the same expectation to hit scum on him that I do for Ari/Creature/Jake". 5G is never scum with ETL but if ETL were town as you believe, as I have previously said, yes, would be included in the Ari/Creature/Jake pool.)
In post 1968, Alchemist21 wrote:VOTE: Creature
Creature and Ari are both likely scum.
Example of what I mean by Alch having done more and thus me feeling he was misplaced, btw.
And, yes, he be quite correct. Between the two of them there's guaranteed to be at least one scum with a very real chance that both actually drew scum here.
In post 1974, davesaz wrote:Part of the reason that I questioned mastina on her ETL read was that "not doing anything" is a horrible read on someone with ~200 posts.
And what has she done with those 200 posts?
In post 1974, davesaz wrote:Show me something bad from ETL that isn't AtE and I'll be on board.
Everything?
Lulls can end. Ability does not disappear, it just sleeps due to a lack of motivation

Hence, I will always keep a moderate level of suspicion on your slot in any game, ever.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2131 (isolation #166) » Sun May 10, 2020 12:23 am

Post by Vecna »

Also, you do know that the role claim of no lynch / voted was just trolling right?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2132 (isolation #167) » Sun May 10, 2020 12:23 am

Post by Vecna »

Like, if you missed that it was an obvious trolling response to the other troll slots all fakeclaiming shit in quick succesion at that point youre not paying -that much attention- mastina
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2196 (isolation #168) » Sun May 10, 2020 8:51 am

Post by Vecna »

Auro, would you trust me if I told you I likely am as close as double mafia to just solving this game again?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2216 (isolation #169) » Sun May 10, 2020 10:42 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2199, Auro wrote:
In post 2196, Vecna wrote:Auro, would you trust me if I told you I likely am as close as double mafia to just solving this game again?
I wouldn't, for reasons :P
There's one minor, but important reason for being Mastina!scum btw. Tell me if you see one. You'll know why it can't be outed.
Besides the ones I already mentioned? No I dont see what it could be
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2291 (isolation #170) » Sun May 10, 2020 11:25 pm

Post by Vecna »

How the hell are people calling VOTED's contributions valuable or town

double you tee eff
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2295 (isolation #171) » Mon May 11, 2020 4:37 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2286, Quick wrote:This is more or less my reads list at this point in terms of Town/Scum equity.

Auro
mastina
Vecna
farside
dave
Nero
ETL
Miss Lynch

Hoctac
Voted
Tchill

Alchemist
Elements
Creature
Ari
FL
50 JP

5G
Jake
Saudade

[/V]Saudade[/V]
im still confused whether you were joking or not about lynching me earlier, especially now that this pops up
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2296 (isolation #172) » Mon May 11, 2020 4:38 am

Post by Vecna »

VOTE: Aristophanes
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2297 (isolation #173) » Mon May 11, 2020 4:45 am

Post by Vecna »

TIME FOR A REVOLUTION
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2298 (isolation #174) » Mon May 11, 2020 4:46 am

Post by Vecna »

worship your saint and savior, lord spacesheep
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2301 (isolation #175) » Mon May 11, 2020 5:06 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2299, Nero Cain wrote:but I was the one that called Ari scum first....
Im talking about my new avatar, im not trying to claim any credit on Ari if its a dirty diseasespreader
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2303 (isolation #176) » Mon May 11, 2020 5:17 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2302, Hoctac wrote:I didn't realise there was a space sheep anime
Spoiler:

Now you do

bonus:

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2397 (isolation #177) » Mon May 11, 2020 9:45 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2378, Elements wrote:I've missed the case on ari scum, can someone give me a tl;dr
the case on ari scum is that there is no case on ari town
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2412 (isolation #178) » Mon May 11, 2020 12:51 pm

Post by Vecna »

thats a sharp observation. Your first one for that matter
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2413 (isolation #179) » Mon May 11, 2020 12:52 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 2408, Nero Cain wrote:I am disappoint that Farside replaced out.
We got a turkey though
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2418 (isolation #180) » Mon May 11, 2020 2:29 pm

Post by Vecna »

Someone called for sheep?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2420 (isolation #181) » Mon May 11, 2020 2:38 pm

Post by Vecna »

*floats off into a gas giant*
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2427 (isolation #182) » Mon May 11, 2020 10:47 pm

Post by Vecna »

UNVOTE: Aristophanes

As I expected, all the dodgy slots floated to the first opportunity of a lurker wagon

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2492 (isolation #183) » Tue May 12, 2020 12:16 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 2441, Auro wrote:
In post 2427, Vecna wrote:UNVOTE: Aristophanes

As I expected, all the dodgy slots floated to the first opportunity of a lurker wagon

he asked to sheep, Hoctac said sheep him, and he sheeped, this appears the most dodgy to you?
I think him and hoctac are scum together
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2493 (isolation #184) » Tue May 12, 2020 12:19 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 2451, Voted wrote:
In post 2445, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 2444, Hoctac wrote:Aristophanes is clearly scum. We get a good wagon going on scum and out come these dumb counterwagons on Voted and Quick. With really bad logic too.
Voted voted for the first person who asked him to sheep them.
Quick has been doing this all game, why suddenly notice and vote it now?

I'm telling you why, because Ari is scum and he needs to be saved.

I've never seen more obvious resistance in my life. Vote Aristophanes please.
???

I'm here because of a prod and had kinda forgotten about the game entirely. I am sorry about that, but I don't forget about games as scum and I would not be worth saving in this instance. I've been asked to replace out of games before by my team because of inactivity and obliged. I likely would have done the same here. However there was nobody to ask me to do that so I remain :P

Am I being wagoned? Hopefully actually posting will change this.
I mean.
Scum do not have daytalk.
Fake attempt to townslip?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2495 (isolation #185) » Tue May 12, 2020 12:20 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 2457, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 2451, Voted wrote:
In post 2445, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 2444, Hoctac wrote:Aristophanes is clearly scum. We get a good wagon going on scum and out come these dumb counterwagons on Voted and Quick. With really bad logic too.
Voted voted for the first person who asked him to sheep them.
Quick has been doing this all game, why suddenly notice and vote it now?

I'm telling you why, because Ari is scum and he needs to be saved.

I've never seen more obvious resistance in my life. Vote Aristophanes please.
???

I'm here because of a prod and had kinda forgotten about the game entirely. I am sorry about that, but I don't forget about games as scum and I would not be worth saving in this instance. I've been asked to replace out of games before by my team because of inactivity and obliged. I likely would have done the same here. However there was nobody to ask me to do that so I remain :P

Am I being wagoned? Hopefully actually posting will change this.
I mean.
Scum do not have daytalk.
Unless there is an enabler or w/e that role is called XD

Also I haven't read the rules other than the activity expectations (which I've failed at anyway) so I was unawares. Daychat is pretty standard nowadays
response also feels somewhat dodgy though
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2496 (isolation #186) » Tue May 12, 2020 12:24 pm

Post by Vecna »

quote="In post 2473, Voted"]
In post 2472, Auro wrote:
In post 2470, Voted wrote:Auro is obvscum.
Nice scumclaim, buddy
Yesss, it worked![/quote]

hmmmmm. first post I actually had good feeling about from the slot.

not enough yet though
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2497 (isolation #187) » Tue May 12, 2020 12:25 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 2477, Flavor Leaf wrote:You have this fence sitting feel I felt when you were in Boon There, Done That
copying my initial impression we are?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2541 (isolation #188) » Wed May 13, 2020 1:21 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2503, Voted wrote:
In post 2496, Vecna wrote:hmmmmm. first post I actually had good feeling about from the slot.not enough yet though
You didn't have a good feeling about my disease-proof claim? :cry:
Claiming that seems pretty anti-town when scum can just shoot you at any time
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2542 (isolation #189) » Wed May 13, 2020 1:22 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2506, Aristophanes wrote:The Dog Poo and Unsympathetic Hedgehog both got me laughing, and that is beautiful! XD

And yes, literally by chance. Iunni what to tell you!
ok, now I actually want to lynch this slot for content

VOTE: Aristophanes
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2546 (isolation #190) » Wed May 13, 2020 3:05 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2545, gobbledygook wrote:I think Ari is less likely to flip scum here than I think others think. His play reminds me of another recent game but I can’t go into it right now

Did I already say Nero Cain is town? Because I think Nero Cain is obv town.

Vecna why did that post out of all of Ari’s posts convince you to vote for Ari?
Because in my very limited experience with Ari he is much more prone to try to cuddle people into liking him and not vote him, than do it through content.

I also thought his reply to Voted's daychat thing looked fake. It felt to me he was onto him, but instead of checking the rules he thought itd be more towny to just pretend he was unaware of there being daychat.

Its thin, but im running with it
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2554 (isolation #191) » Wed May 13, 2020 4:45 am

Post by Vecna »

UNVOTE: Aristophanes
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2555 (isolation #192) » Wed May 13, 2020 4:46 am

Post by Vecna »

VOTE: FlavourLeaf
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2589 (isolation #193) » Wed May 13, 2020 7:28 am

Post by Vecna »

VOTE: ETL

time to make this game bearable. Guess ill just go for gimmicky fun. Policy lynch ahoy

(dont expect us to do ANY wagon analysis whatsoever ETL, we'll treat everyone on this wagon as town)
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8871 (isolation #194) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:46 pm

Post by Vecna »

hah, i knew something was iffy about you auro, but somehow I let you and mastina change my mind.

Sorry I had to replace out.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”