Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Tue May 05, 2020 4:45 am

Post by Miss Lane »

Hello, Nero!
ftr ML has played pretty well and deserves a win if they get it. - pisskop
Welp, we lost. I actually believed ML's claim. ... And seriously. We knew ML was a vote manipulator and still thought she was telling the truth. ... Well, looks like town is going to let the sk's win. That was kind of a genius play by ML. ... ML deserves this win. That was a good play on her part. - Rautherdir
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14 (isolation #1) » Tue May 05, 2020 4:47 am

Post by Miss Lane »

I actually recognize more of this player list than I originally thought.

Nero, are you related to Eddie Came in any way?

VOTE: EspeciallyTheLies
Welp, we lost. I actually believed ML's claim. ... And seriously. We knew ML was a vote manipulator and still thought she was telling the truth. ... Well, looks like town is going to let the sk's win. That was kind of a genius play by ML. ... ML deserves this win. That was a good play on her part. - Rautherdir
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (isolation #2) » Tue May 05, 2020 4:50 am

Post by Miss Lane »

*Insert standard PSA about how I insist on using MafTiger in protest and due to the many missing features I may miss things here*
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (isolation #3) » Tue May 05, 2020 4:55 am

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 18, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 14, Miss Lane wrote:Nero, are you related to Eddie Came in any way?
thankfully no.
Ha!
Also kinda think ETL is scum.
Yep.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (isolation #4) » Tue May 05, 2020 4:57 am

Post by Miss Lane »

There is one method that seems to be able to find answers pretty reliably.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (isolation #5) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:00 am

Post by Miss Lane »

Also, considering were halfway through page 1, I think even the slightest inkling someone isn't town should be more than enough to slide them just a bit of attention with their name in bolded text and a white background. Uncertain at your hesitation.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (isolation #6) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:13 am

Post by Miss Lane »

The following post does not:
  • Specifically ask how to become immune for town. It does not even bold such an inquiry as a question to the mod, or really even pose it as a question at all
  • Inform the town of any new information ETL has gained from such inquiry in private
It does, however, anguish publicly about the woes of being town, and spends a significant amount of time invested in such an endeavor. It even asks the mod if it is ok to tell everyone that they asked the mod a question without sharing the answer to the question that has been asked or even re-asking the question publicly (as the lack of answer implies private investigation did not yield results).

In post 11, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 9, Elements wrote:
In post 7, Auro wrote:
Mutate: EspeciallyTheLies
This is scary
I think it's bullshit.

However, I would like to know how we gain immunity, because nothing in my role PM explained that bit. I didn't know if I should direct the question publicly to the mod in the thread or not, so I asked via PM. <<<
@mod: I hope this is ok to post?
The rules on this site have changed so much since I last played regularly, I have no idea whats kosher anymore.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (isolation #7) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:16 am

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 20, Nero Cain wrote: maybe? I'm not so sure after all. Game is a lil' odd.
I don't understand what would make someone say this, it seems relatively straight forward to me.
In post 26, Auro wrote:I think Elements may be scum but I'm not so sure I should be voting there.. ?? what do you guys think
. :?: :!:
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (isolation #8) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:30 am

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 32, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 27, Miss Lane wrote:The following post does not:
  • Specifically ask how to become immune for town. It does not even bold such an inquiry as a question to the mod, or really even pose it as a question at all
.... because, as I stated, I asked via PM.
  • Inform the town of any new information ETL has gained from such inquiry in private
It does, however, anguish publicly about the woes of being town, and spends a significant amount of time invested in such an endeavor. It even asks the mod if it is ok to tell everyone that they asked the mod a question without sharing the answer to the question that has been asked or even re-asking the question publicly (as the lack of answer implies private investigation did not yield results).
The game literally JUST started, and as soon as I received a response, I posted what I learned.
Why tell everyone you asked the question at all if you had no response? Why not ask the question again publicly if privately did not work? Why spend an entire paragraph on whether or not it's ok to ask a question in the game thread? Is any part of you surprised that you have failed to receive any useful information in a setup that very much appears to be simultaneously closed and well-thought out? Look at the work that appears to be put into this game, did you think that not telling the players how to become immune is an after-thought?
Man you are trying so hard.
There is no part of this statement that comes from an optimal town mindset. It is defensive and dismissive of points that are legitimate. I do understand that often town players become defensive and take stances, so I won't push this much further, but I will (try) to make you aware that I am not in the slightest dissuaded by this.
In post 35, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:VOTE: Miss Lynch
#realvote

I get being jumpy and excited for a game, but the posts don't come off that way AT ALL. Instead they seem like forcing conclusions in order to push someone for anything at all, rather than actually trying to find scum.
Or this.

In fact, what part of this OMGUS-y bullshit do you legitimately think is town? Do you actually think it's scummy to be voting someone for real on page 1? Are you legitimately trying to persuade players to believe that an un-random vote is not a town mindset, that it is not in their best interest to "try hard," and that bringing up legitimate problems with another player's play is anti-town?
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (isolation #9) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:32 am

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 38, Nero Cain wrote:What if ETL/Miss Lynch is just TvT and scum Vecna is sitting back and just trying to encourage it? was p odd.
Plausible, but I haven't been at someone else's throat right out the gate in a while, and ETL seems to be enjoying it, so unless the back-and-forth becomes particularly detrimental I intend to continue until I feel [/i]real[/i] good about calling it TvT.
In post 36, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Come on yall. I'm so scummy for asking a legit question? :lol: This is what mafia is all about. Bring it on, and then in a few days we can watch the actual scum fumble around for an explanation about it. ;)
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (isolation #10) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:35 am

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 36, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Come on yall. I'm so scummy for asking a legit question? :lol: This is what mafia is all about. Bring it on, and then in a few days we can watch the actual scum fumble around for an explanation about it. ;)
It is specifically
not
asking the question that is scummy. This is not even close to an accurate representation of my stance on you, and the fourth post you've made this game that reeks of dishonesty.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (isolation #11) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:43 am

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 43, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 40, Miss Lane wrote:Why tell everyone you asked the question at all if you had no response?
I didn't say I had no response. I said the mod declined to provide an answer. At the time I posted the question, I hadn't gotten a reply yet.
The post I'm referring to the third post you made, the one where you did not yet have a response. So yes, at that time you had no response, and my question still stands: "Why tell everyone you asked the question at all if you had no response?"
In post 40, Miss Lane wrote:There is no part of this statement that comes from an optimal town mindset.
.... I'm not sure you're qualified to make this judgement, considering I know my alignment, I know I'm town, therefore in my eyes, this statement is blatantly false and makes me think you are either a) scum making shit up on purpose in order to create a case out of thin air or b) just a bad town player.
You should re-read the statement you quoted. I will restate it for you, since you seemed to have missed certain vital diction:
There is no part of this statement that comes from an optimal town mindset.
If you think that you "knowing" you are town makes any mindset other than yours fail to be the optimal town mind set, you make the argument that you are optimal town and the optimal town approach is taken by you. I can go very much into why this is not the case, particularly because I highly doubt any player on site manages to maintain an optimal town mindset throughout the entirety of any game or even manages to maintain such stubborn insistence that their approach is optimal and anyone claiming otherwise must be scum.
In post 40, Miss Lane wrote:OMGUS-y bullshit do you legitimately think is town?
It's not actually "OMGUS-y bullshit" and saying so is a really thinly veiled attempt to discredit my original argument, which is that you are forcing nonsense into a bad case in order to backup your original vote that had nothing until I continued to post. Real town cases aren't built that way. You collect the evidence FIRST, and THEN you build the case, not the other way around.
I think it's ironic to accuse me of trying to discredit you with statements like that - responding this way only proves my point about you attempting to discredit the case against you through your comments about "trying too hard" and "reaching conclusions." I am, in fact, continuing to collect evidence, but trying to pretend I did not have evidence in the post that I already quoted as evidence seems a bit intentionally false, don't you think?
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (isolation #12) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:46 am

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 46, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 41, Miss Lane wrote:ETL seems to be enjoying it
Yes actually. I've missed mafia. And whether we end up continuing to cross-vote because you're not making any sense, or you show me that you're being genuine about this nonsense, either way, this is good info.
You seem to be confused as to which one of us is making more sense here. I highly recommend checking your surroundings.
In post 48, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Like, I'm willing to give anyone the benefit of the doubt, but it has to be with a well-communicated idea, and so far I keep seeing buzzwords and flimsy accusations about "not having a town mindset" which you can't possibly know given the posts up to this point, and "OMGUS-y" bullshit instead of legitimately refuting what I've said, which I've given you the respect of doing in response to your points.
Are you actually trying to accuse me of not knowing what good town play looks like?

And how are you trying to accuse me of failing to legitimately refute what you've said? I said things first. You haven't said
anything
legitimate
to refute. Your responses to me are obvious attempts to discredit me (which you back up with your own claims), misrepresentations of my stance, and what might be a legitimate failure to read, but could easily be intentional.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (isolation #13) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:54 am

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 49, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 44, Miss Lane wrote:
It is specifically
not
asking the question that is scummy. This is not even close to an accurate representation of my stance on you, and the fourth post you've made this game that reeks of dishonesty.
Because the goddamn rules say don't ask questions about a myriad of things??? I even explained why I phrased it that specific way... :facepalm:
This isn't a response to the statement made.
In post 53, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 44, Miss Lane wrote:This is not even close to an accurate representation of my stance on you, and the fourth post you've made this game that reeks of dishonesty.
"reeks of dishonesty" :lol: :lol: :lol:
my dude... that's how I see it. I asked a question, you jumped down my asscrack.
You didn't ask a question. That's the problem.
In post 55, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 52, Miss Lane wrote:If you think that you "knowing" you are town makes any mindset other than yours fail to be the optimal town mind set, you make the argument that you are optimal town and the optimal town approach is taken by you. I can go very much into why this is not the case, particularly because I highly doubt any player on site manages to maintain an optimal town mindset throughout the entirety of any game or even manages to maintain such stubborn insistence that their approach is optimal and anyone claiming otherwise must be scum.
what the fuck are you even talking about... I never said any of that. I guess what I should have said was who the fuck are you to tell me what is optimal town play?
You claimed that you are town, therefore I must be making shit up to claim that your play is not optimal town. Stop evading, and if you legitimately think that the originally quoted post is optimally town, say so instead of giving me bullshit and trying to discredit me.
In post 57, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 54, Nero Cain wrote:talk to me about Vecna, ETL.
Seems like oblivious town, has a newbie vibe, I'd even guess English may not be first language. Non-zero chance of being inexperienced scum but at the moment I'm gonna risk guessing that most if not all of the people who have posted thus far are probably town.
Why am I not surprised that you again try to discredit me as a player and a person instead of responding legitimately to anything I've said yet?

English is, in fact, my first language, and I'm not failing to understand a word you're saying. I'm not the one who continually fails to respond in good faith. I have been on site playing mafia since 2014. I have more than three pages of games on at least two of my accounts. I have four publicly revealed accounts that I switch between on a regular basis. I am currently running a mafia game of my own. I have not been mislynched in years except for one game where a certain newer player failed to check to see whether or not the most recent vote count had put me at L-1 and no one claimed L-1 in the thread. I am in no way a "newbie."
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (isolation #14) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:59 am

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 68, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 62, farside22 wrote:How long has it been since you played EtL? Have you seen scum push something strong from the jump? Or even the likelyhood of the lynch happening right from the start?
It's probably been at least 3 or 4 years since I was playing consistently, but I've played at least 2 or 3 games a year since, on and off, all Newbies.

yes. I have.

I know. That doesn't mean I don't get angry when someone pushes bullshit and then insults me to try to make it happen. To me, it's utter nonsense and a distraction from real scum hunting. Furthermore, the arrogance is a pet peeve of mine. It may have been a few years since I was very active here but I know my worth as a town player, and I don't expect everyone to recognize that but I also really hate when people just come out of nowhere and start insulting my ability to play as town. I'm not doing that.

I am in no way "pushing bullshit." If you think my claims are so audacious, refute them and respond to them, instead of cherry-picking and trying to discredit me as a player.

You calling me arrogant is funny when you claimed to have an optimal town mindset earlier.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (isolation #15) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:00 am

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 77, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 57, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 54, Nero Cain wrote:talk to me about
Vecna
, ETL.
Seems like oblivious town, has a newbie vibe, I'd even guess English may not be first language. Non-zero chance of being inexperienced scum but at the moment I'm gonna risk guessing that most if not all of the people who have posted thus far are probably town.
That looks like he's asking me about Vecna. Not Miss Lynch.
Good catch. My bad, sorry.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (isolation #16) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:11 am

Post by Miss Lane »

I barely remember Pirate Mollie, but I think they were the first person I hydra'd w/. P sure I faliked on them ... :shifty:
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (isolation #17) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:18 am

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 103, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:I am willing to consider that ML
actually believes
what she's been posting. However I do believe if ML is town the conclusions she's made about my posts are very poor, and I probably won't be putting much stock in other reads of hers. I honestly don't know if the bad case makes her scum,l considering she thinks so highly of her own abilities, so shouldn't the case actually have merit? Because to me it doesn't. To me it's garbage, fabricated, blown-up bullshit. To me, it's very simple. I asked a question to the mod via PM because I wasn't sure I was allowed to post it in the thread, but I wanted to be transparent so I mentioned that I did, and posted the response when I got it. And suddenly, that's a case about how I'm "not playing with an optimal town mindset". That's fucking bullshit to me. Who the fuck is this random ass person to tell me how to play "optimally"? GTFOH.
I don't think I've ever seen someone insist on contradicting themselves so completely in the first few pages of a game as you do in this one.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (isolation #18) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:25 am

Post by Miss Lane »

You're ridiculously arrogant and claim to hate people who are such.
You accuse me of discrediting you when I have yet to do so and you have yet to do otherwise.
You claim to not call me a shitty player when that is all your most recent post has been dedicated towards.
You tell me to leave you alone and talk to other players, and then all you continue to do is talk about me to other players. You seem to want the discussion to end, but only on my side of the discussion.

You continue to misrepresent me despite my never ending attempts to help you understand and then accuse me of not understanding you yet when I try all you do is discredit me as a person.
You've told me to fuck off, get the fuck out of here, among other things, and all I've done is attempt to play clean mafia.

Get the fuck off your high horse.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (isolation #19) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:26 am

Post by Miss Lane »

[quote="In post 111, EspeciallyTheLies"]ML. LEAVE ME. THE FUCK. ALONE. you've voted me, you've made your shitty case. i'm not going to continue interacting with you today.

ML. LEAVE ME. THE FUCK. ALONE. you've voted me, you've made your shitty case. i'm not going to continue interacting with you today
DO NOT
SAY
SHIT
THIS
AND
THEN
CONTINUE
TO POST
ABOUT ME
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (isolation #20) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:30 am

Post by Miss Lane »

I'm an alt of Enter and Extrapolated Eagle
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (isolation #21) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:35 am

Post by Miss Lane »

"How am I being arrogant?"
In post 107, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 106, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 105, Nero Cain wrote:I'm a scary scum player? said no one ever
I've said it.
But I'm a scarier town player.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (isolation #22) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:35 am

Post by Miss Lane »

Yeah. I'll be back.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (isolation #23) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:35 am

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 122, farside22 wrote:
In post 119, Miss Lane wrote:I'm an alt of Enter and Extrapolated Eagle
Nope. Hmmmm, that's going to bug me now.

Listen I get your not happy with EtL, but I think it's best just to let go of the argument. Focus on scum hunting and try not to let things get personal.
Step away from the computer. I had to do that more times then I can count.
In post 126, Miss Lane wrote:Yeah. I'll be back.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (isolation #24) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:54 am

Post by Miss Lane »

Vecna feels like town.
Nero Cain feels like town
I like that Alchemist is aggressive. That feels different from several years ago.
farside is likely town.
I don't understand how ETL can have played mafia for any significant amount of time and legitimately believe that
it would be difficult to see both of us as town from an outside POV, considering we are directly opposing each other.
Hoctac remains null.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (isolation #25) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:58 am

Post by Miss Lane »

I'm angry because I think I was wronged. There was a lot of garbage bull shit said about me, a lot of blame pushed off onto me, and the correct answer is to let it go. I'm currently furious with the slander and catty, sideways, passive-aggressive filth. It's becoming apparent I might have to deal with for the rest of the game.

I'm making this post because it will help me cope, because it will help me feel as if the fact that it isn't being ignored.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (isolation #26) » Tue May 05, 2020 7:18 am

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 162, Auro wrote:
In post 109, Vecna wrote:Where the fuck did Auro go?

Id fully expect town-him to be here and be jolly and happy alongside me. Instead he just went poof.

scumread. SCUMREAD
I was watching an episode of Never Have I Ever with a friend.
I like it, I recommend :D

I've been on some serial binge of serials for a few days apart from work. Westworld, The Expanse, Never Have I Ever, new Rick and Morty eps, new Billions season... lots to watch.
I highly recommend Community. It recently hit Netflix and is a particularly good show, IMO.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (isolation #27) » Tue May 05, 2020 7:54 am

Post by Miss Lane »

Anyone else uncomfortable w/ the random posts being reserved for later?
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #28) » Tue May 05, 2020 7:55 am

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 188, Auro wrote:@farside: that was sort of a contentless joke; when Nero accused Vecna of being scum sitting back and encourage it, I joked that he and Vecna are TvT and I'm explicitly sitting back encouraging it.
I laughed.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (isolation #29) » Tue May 05, 2020 7:56 am

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 189, Miss Lane wrote:
In post 188, Auro wrote:@farside: that was sort of a contentless joke; when Nero accused Vecna of being scum sitting back and encourage it, I joked that he and Vecna are TvT and I'm explicitly sitting back encouraging it.
I laughed.
If it makes you feel any better.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (isolation #30) » Tue May 05, 2020 8:01 am

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 193, farside22 wrote:Oooo wait nix that thought, just iso the mod and he has a vote count inbetween post.
That's weird
Exactly.

Also maybe doesn't matter but the title for the most recent vote count is very different from the title for the last vote counts.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (isolation #31) » Tue May 05, 2020 8:01 am

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 129, Covid 19 wrote:
Day 1 VC #6

Auro (1): Vecna ()
Vecna (2): Nero Cain (), EspeciallyTheLies (), Alchemist21 ()
No łynch (1): Auro ()
Alchemist21 (1): farside22 ()
farside22 (0):
EspeciallyTheLies (1): Miss Lynch ()
mastina (0):
Miss Lynch (0):
Not Voting (14): momo, Hoctac, 5G Tower, Jake the Wolfie, Odelschwanck, Allan90, No łynch, Elements, Flavor Leaf, davesaz, 50 Judge Powers, mastina, Tchill13, Saudade

With 21 alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch a player.

This phase will end on May 19, 2020 1:00 PM EDT (GMT-4:00) or in (expired on 2020-05-19 13:00:00).

Moderator Notes1. If you have regular weekend V/LA, you must either notify me each time or set V/LA tags each time.
Please note the prodding rules. You are prodded after 32 hours of inactivity except on Saturday-Monday.

3. I will be using a combination of automated votecounts and manually doing them. This allows me to update the voting history and spot any errors in the automated votecounts. The manual votecounts will possess a slightly different format and will include post numbers in parenthesis rather than post count.
Please do not post if you have not confirmed yet.

No lynch is an option. To ensure no confusion occurs between not lynching and lynching No łynch, you absolutely MUST spell "No łynch" exactly like that with the special character.
In post 185, Covid 19 wrote:
Votecount 1.8

Hoctac(3)
~ (29), (16), (42)

Vecna(2)
~ (17), (6)
EspeciallyTheLies(2)
~ (28), (5)
No łynch(1)
~ (15)
5G Tower(1)
~ (5)

Not Voting (12): momo(0), (5), 5G Tower(0), Jake the Wolfie(0), Odelschwanck(0), Allan90(0), Elements(1), Flavor Leaf(3), davesaz(2), 50 Judge Powers(0), mastina(0), Saudade(0)

With 21 alive it takes 11 to lynch.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2020-05-19 13:00:00)

MOD REMINDERS1. If you have regular weekend V/LA, you must either notify me each time or set V/LA tags each time.
Please note the prodding rules. You are prodded after 32 hours of inactivity except on Saturday-Monday.

3. I will be using a combination of automated votecounts and manually doing them. This allows me to update the voting history and spot any errors in the automated votecounts. The manual votecounts will possess a slightly different format and will include post numbers in parenthesis rather than post count.

No lynch is an option. To ensure no confusion occurs between not lynching and lynching No łynch, you absolutely MUST spell "No łynch" exactly like that with the special character.

FLAVORThis is an automated vote count generated by a tool written by MathBlade. It goes much smoother with exact votes but will try to detect bold votes and misspellings. If you have issues during this beta, please get MathBlade.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (isolation #32) » Tue May 05, 2020 8:07 am

Post by Miss Lane »

Community is also one of my FAVORITE tv shows!

I recently introduced my buddy to it and so I've had an excuse to re-watch. Disappointing they don't have it in India, though.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (isolation #33) » Tue May 05, 2020 8:10 am

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 203, farside22 wrote:
In post 194, Miss Lane wrote:
In post 193, farside22 wrote:Oooo wait nix that thought, just iso the mod and he has a vote count inbetween post.
That's weird
Exactly.

Also maybe doesn't matter but the title for the most recent vote count is very different from the title for the last vote counts.
I don't thin the titles matter. This maybe the difference.
Yeah, I didn't think so either, and I realize in hindsight making a joke right after saying something serious makes trying to figure out tone via text that much harder.

I do think it's definitely just two heads of the mod hydra now that Auro points it out, because the reserved for later vote counts are getting filled by Vote Count ## person slowly but surely
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (isolation #34) » Tue May 05, 2020 8:11 am

Post by Miss Lane »

I've also caught myself binging youtube shows even though I could be watching legitimate programming like 8 out of 10 Cats Does Countdown, or shows like this:

[youtubeFxiotthXeuw[/youtube]
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (isolation #35) » Tue May 05, 2020 8:11 am

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 206, Miss Lane wrote:I've also caught myself binging youtube shows even though I could be watching legitimate programming like 8 out of 10 Cats Does Countdown, or shows like this:

Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (isolation #36) » Tue May 05, 2020 8:22 am

Post by Miss Lane »

Spoiler: Avatar for Hoctac

@tchill, you've played w/ Vecna before? He feels really townie.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (isolation #37) » Tue May 05, 2020 8:29 am

Post by Miss Lane »

last one i promise

Spoiler: better avatar for hoctac

In post 225, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 214, Tchill13 wrote:Its a little weird that nobody really pushed you after the fiasco
I'm sure it will happen again. for what it's worth, my intention was not to insult anyone or hurt anyone's feelings.

MissLynch
please accept my apology for being an asshole.
I do. Thanks. I'm sorry for being an asshole myself. I hope you ... feel similarly about me.

In post 229, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 222, Miss Lane wrote:
Spoiler: Avatar for Hoctac

@tchill, you've played w/ Vecna before? He feels really townie.
If I have its been a while and my play regarding him has nothing to do with experience of him. Is he townie due to meta or is there something in particular about this game?

unless i play with particualr ppl repeatedly over a short amount of time I tend to forget them. I'm sure what vecna says is true though

i havent played an entire game in quite a while.
I think specifically this game his play reflects a very pro-town mindset.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (isolation #38) » Tue May 05, 2020 8:37 am

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 238, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 33, Vecna wrote:This type of trying hard is the good type of trying hard though
In post 34, Vecna wrote:because all the points they make are quite good, and such public displays of "townyness" are often faked

Nero cain especially with his reservation afterwards due to setup weirdness

I can only approve of such
does it have anything to do with him defending you from the start of the debacle?

@ML
Likely. I'm not certain I entirely understand what seems off about him, however.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (isolation #39) » Tue May 05, 2020 8:41 am

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 248, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 204, Vecna wrote:
In post 174, Auro wrote:Townreads on farside, EspeciallyTheLies, Miss Lynch, Vecna.

Alchemist you wanna try and explain what feels off in Vecna's tone? I find certain elements almost exactly matching his play in the last game I've seen him town in, like somewhat exaggerated reasoning to townread someone early.

This wasn't the approach I thought I would see people would take in the game though, considering it's basically a bastard cult game.
Yeah.....this shit is gonna fuck with me bigtime

alignment changes? oof

Scratch the shit I told you Nero, hypersuspicion is back on the menu
this just pings me. Seems like the "realization" would make him seem more town. He defended ML but never pushed ETL. Waited till the end to call that TvT.

Seems to have sprinkled in playful banter with auro and nero.

very easy sailing on vecna's ship atm. Some would say he's just riding the wave. Not rocking the boat.... (out of boat euphemisms)
got it

elements is prolly scum again he does this in every game I'm in
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (isolation #40) » Tue May 05, 2020 8:41 am

Post by Miss Lane »

wait that's not true

elements isn't always scum, he's just always lynch bait
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (isolation #41) » Tue May 05, 2020 8:46 am

Post by Miss Lane »

VOTE: No lynch

His name and avatar stir a wave of anger deep within me to boiling.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (isolation #42) » Tue May 05, 2020 8:57 am

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 263, farside22 wrote:
In post 258, Vecna wrote:Anyways, this game will require rock-solid PoE gameplay for day1 so we can catch 1 of the three scum straight away before they start multiplying
Agreed.
Miss Lynch wrote:VOTE: No lynch

His name and avatar stir a wave of anger deep within me to boiling.
:?:
Is there a reason for what reads as a joke vote at this stage?
I prefer wagons to no wagons, no one else is interested in ETL (and I"m a bit bored there as well, TBH) and I don't like the other wagons.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (isolation #43) » Tue May 05, 2020 8:58 am

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 1, Covid 19 wrote:3. The game begins with 18 Town and 3 Mafia.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (isolation #44) » Tue May 05, 2020 8:59 am

Post by Miss Lane »

It just seems strange that the player who read all the general rules missed the setup information.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (isolation #45) » Tue May 05, 2020 8:59 am

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 271, Miss Lane wrote:It just seems strange that the player who read all the general rules missed the setup information.
I won't push it further.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (isolation #46) » Tue May 05, 2020 9:07 am

Post by Miss Lane »

Wait.

I'm probably ok w/ vote Hoctac TBH.

VOTE: No łynch

Fixing my votes.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (isolation #47) » Tue May 05, 2020 9:14 am

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 282, Hoctac wrote:
In post 279, Miss Lane wrote:Wait.

I'm probably ok w/ vote Hoctac TBH.

VOTE: No łynch

Fixing my votes.
BETRAYAL
You've tried twice already to vote for no one and I'm not ok with that.

for the extent of the game that you agree to not lynch no one, i will not vote you(barring lylo)

deal?
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (isolation #48) » Tue May 05, 2020 9:32 am

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 289, Hoctac wrote:I have an early townbloc of [Miss Lynch, No Lynch].
This is the template for a good vanilla townie's town block. You never want to mislynch or no lynch as town.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (isolation #49) » Tue May 05, 2020 9:32 am

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 294, Miss Lane wrote:
In post 289, Hoctac wrote:I have an early townbloc of [Miss Lynch, No Lynch].
This is the template for a good vanilla townie's town block. You never want to mislynch or no lynch as town.
almost never
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (isolation #50) » Tue May 05, 2020 9:51 am

Post by Miss Lane »

i fel like if you're going to rvs someone for having a ridiculous acccount name it should be no lynch

that's just me
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (isolation #51) » Tue May 05, 2020 12:23 pm

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 314, 50 Judge Powers wrote:If I understand the setup correct, the scum can only kill twice, and these need to be from the infected pool (which works directly against their win con), so the real challenge is to keep everybody vulnerable to the infection so they can gain parity soon enough.

-JJD

On another note, I can only see farside & mastina using "she" for their pronoun. I'm going to have a hard time playing this game.

-AP
Scum can kill anyone (outside infected pool) twice, all other kills must be in infected pool, as far as I understand.

"She" is my pronoun as well.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (isolation #52) » Tue May 05, 2020 12:35 pm

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 329, Jake The Wolfie wrote:Hey all, I hope all is well.

Would anyone on the Hoctac wagon care to explain why they are on it?
Because they haven't been pocketed by him yet.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (isolation #53) » Tue May 05, 2020 12:39 pm

Post by Miss Lane »

Hey Flavor Leaf.

Remember the last big mafia game we played in together where you said you just wanted to enable someone else to have the kind of 3p game you had where you did really well and had lots of fun?

I never got to say it to you during the game for obvious reasons, and I don't know if you followed the rest of the game, but I think I had close enough to the sort of game you were talking about, and you definitely at least helped with that. That was some of the most fun I've had playing mafia in a long time, and I would have gone all the way and won if I hadn't grabbed the wrong vote, too. Anyways, thanks. That was awesome.

-ML
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (isolation #54) » Tue May 05, 2020 12:41 pm

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 339, Saudade wrote:the most brilliant player is not going to put any brilliant effort in this game im afraid
Alyssa is in this game?
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (isolation #55) » Tue May 05, 2020 12:53 pm

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 341, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 337, Miss Lane wrote:Hey Flavor Leaf.

Remember the last big mafia game we played in together where you said you just wanted to enable someone else to have the kind of 3p game you had where you did really well and had lots of fun?

I never got to say it to you during the game for obvious reasons, and I don't know if you followed the rest of the game, but I think I had close enough to the sort of game you were talking about, and you definitely at least helped with that. That was some of the most fun I've had playing mafia in a long time, and I would have gone all the way and won if I hadn't grabbed the wrong vote, too. Anyways, thanks. That was awesome.

-ML
That’s awesome! Those are the best kind of games. I’ve been kinda burnt out lately, but hopefully I have one of those kind of games soon.
Yeah the only sad part is that now I only want to play 3p... :shifty:
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (isolation #56) » Tue May 05, 2020 3:06 pm

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 349, Hoctac wrote:I don't buy it. Down to policy lynch all liars.

VOTE: Saudade

I am a pacifist though, and will remove my vote before the hammer.
Oh good, I've made a friend who also enjoys policy lynching.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (isolation #57) » Tue May 05, 2020 3:06 pm

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 365, 50 Judge Powers wrote:
In post 328, Miss Lane wrote:"She" is my pronoun as well.
You want Austin Powers to flirt with you??? :twisted:
I don't believe in flirting, and what you don't believe in can't hurt you.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (isolation #58) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:53 pm

Post by Miss Lane »

Nothing has changed since this vote count:
In post 350, Covid 19 wrote:
Votecount 1.15

Hoctac(4)
~ (47), (65), (7), (15)

Vecna(2)
~ (21), (9)
No łynch(2)
~ (17), (56)
Tchill13(1)
~ (23)
Saudade(1)
~ (19)
Flavor Leaf(1)
~ (8)
5G Tower(1)
~ (12)

Not Voting (9): momo(0), 5G Tower(0), Jake the Wolfie(1), Odelschwanck(0), Allan90(0), (10), Flavor Leaf(10), mastina(0), Saudade(7)

With 21 alive it takes 11 to lynch.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2020-05-19 13:00:00)

MOD REMINDERS1. If you have regular weekend V/LA, you must either notify me each time or set V/LA tags each time.

5. MathBlade's automated votecounter doesn't appear to track No Lynch votes properly. I'm still waiting for a response from him.
6. Odelschwanck has (expired on 2020-05-06 20:00:00) to confirm before I seek a replacement.
7. Allan90 has (expired on 2020-05-06 20:00:00) to confirm before I seek a replacement.
8. Please spoiler= animated GIFs and videos. I will be adding the tags if you forget.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (isolation #59) » Tue May 05, 2020 8:11 pm

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 402, mastina wrote:
In post 124, Alchemist21 wrote:Vecna’s tone feels off in most of his posts.
VOTE: Vecna
Can someone factcheck/refresh my memory on this:
Lurksack Alchemist is scum Alchemist, right?
If my meta from five years ago is even close to correct: affirmative.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (isolation #60) » Tue May 05, 2020 8:16 pm

Post by Miss Lane »

Question for mastina upon completion of her catch-up:

How do you feel?
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (isolation #61) » Tue May 05, 2020 8:17 pm

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 412, Miss Lane wrote:Question for mastina upon completion of her catch-up:

How do you feel?
Specifically in reference to what you assume to be the answers to the following questions/statements:
In post 394, mastina wrote:Quick question; is this a game everyone is treating dead seriously or is it a game people are kinda going to meme about and not take too seriously? Asking because it makes a difference in how much effort I put in. I kinda assumed this game was the latter and am going in with that expectation, but if it's the former I'll need to shape up and put some more work in.
In post 397, mastina wrote:
In post 14, Miss Lane wrote:Nero, are you related to Eddie Came in any way?
Eh, they have
vaguely
similar styles of play, but are very much distinctly different players.

Also, might be a meme game but first instinct:
VOTE: EspeciallyTheLies.

Not gonna even pretend I'd have any gauge of ETL's meta years-later. Even if I did have perfect memory of how she played (and I most decidedly do not), the years of absence probably did change said meta anyway. But like.

Instant vibe from her opening?

Even in a meme game (or, you could say,
especially
in a meme game), probably just scum.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (isolation #62) » Tue May 05, 2020 8:20 pm

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 414, mastina wrote:
In post 286, Nero Cain wrote:this game got boring fast
Usually the case with games. :P
there should be a game where all you have to do is read the game, share your solve and then if you're right, you win, if you're wrong, you lose
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (isolation #63) » Tue May 05, 2020 9:29 pm

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 420, mastina wrote:
In post 412, Miss Lane wrote:Question for mastina upon completion of her catch-up: How do you feel?
Right now? At this very second, less awful than I was before I started posting here.

Before I started posting here I was almost as bad as can get.

And honestly I can already feel it--the moment I
stop
posting, I'll sink back into that bad mental state.
At this very second, I'm relatively fine, but I can
feel
it, once I stop posting in here I am going to plummet back to where I was and I'm terrified of it. :(
I'm sorry. That sucks. I very much feel you on at least one level, maybe a few. Just know that despite everything, shit seems to always get better eventually, sometimes you just gotta count the seconds til you're done w/ the hour you're in and then make it to the next hour. I'm willing to talk to you outside the game if you need it.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (isolation #64) » Wed May 06, 2020 6:05 am

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 450, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 368, Miss Lane wrote:
In post 365, 50 Judge Powers wrote:
In post 328, Miss Lane wrote:"She" is my pronoun as well.
You want Austin Powers to flirt with you??? :twisted:
I don't believe in flirting, and what you don't believe in can't hurt you.
I can make a believer out of anyone. The words I wiggle are smoother than the organic tastes like butter you slather onto your morning toast.
Those are a lot of sweet sounding words, but like a heavily glazed doughnut a bite of into your words makes the consumer wish to spot them out - for the meaning is sweet, but there is no content to balance it out.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (isolation #65) » Wed May 06, 2020 6:06 am

Post by Miss Lane »

I appear to be gullible and have been played, and I am ashamed. Don't look at me.

VOTE: mastina
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (isolation #66) » Wed May 06, 2020 6:12 am

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 455, Flavor Leaf wrote:My entire backlog of a mindset and the energy I place into my social dynamics, so trepidations such as those are actually false— I believe there’s quite a lot of content holding it up.

Not sweet enough to overpower, not savory enough to be too heavy, and just the right amount portion wise.
I was speaking specifically of the quoted post, not your play in general, and for the communication error, I apologise. :shifty:
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (isolation #67) » Wed May 06, 2020 6:52 am

Post by Miss Lane »

My posting is almost exclusively "chat room posts" or "balls to the wall this is scum, search and destroy," with almost no middle ground. If I didn't make "chat room posts" (and in the time before I did) playing with me would be ridiculously unbearable for some people. Additionally, I find it particularly difficult to gain traction for wagons when I'm spending all day instigating and investigating, interpreting, and trying to find scum -- players are significantly less likely to work with people that make them feel bad, and no one likes being interrogated -- especially if the interrogation implies they are scum. "chat room posts," I think, are almost vital to allowing me to build friends and the like such that when I need to push a lynch through, I have players that are willing to give me the time of day. I think there is more game to this game than many will admit, and to the shock and admonition of my younger self, I think "chat room posts" are a vital part of every game. I think no one can really maintain the sort of intensity required for this game, much less expect it to yield adequate results. Eventually people just start ignoring you. As with everything, balance is key.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (isolation #68) » Wed May 06, 2020 7:16 am

Post by Miss Lane »

Oh. Ok.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (isolation #69) » Wed May 06, 2020 9:29 am

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 487, mastina wrote:
In post 454, Miss Lane wrote:I appear to be gullible and have been played, and I am ashamed. Don't look at me.
VOTE: mastina
Yeah you sure are gullible and have been played; if you weren't gullible to being played, you wouldn't be joining one of the objectively worst wagons of 2020.
3 points: 1. I missed Flavor Leaf's UNVOTE. I have a reasonable excuse for this: I am using MafTiger, and MafTiger is a truly hideous and broken theme that does not show votes or unvotes as any different from other text, see evidence below:

2. I have always been relatively gullible regardless of the game in real life and outside of it.

3. This wagon is not objectively one of the worst even in the last two months. It's actually pretty ok, you're introduction has been pretty scummy.

That said, for now, UNVOTE: mastina
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (isolation #70) » Wed May 06, 2020 9:58 am

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 490, davesaz wrote:So you use this broken technology for what reason?
In protest.

I want to fix it but I don't know how. Some day I will get off my ass and do it.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (isolation #71) » Wed May 06, 2020 10:13 am

Post by Miss Lane »

Your assessment is objectively wrong, mastina, and I don't think I've ever seen you hold so strongly to something so obviously logically incorrect (although I guess I haven't known you for long). You may be townie compared to yourself (I don't know you well enough to tell), but you haven't been townie when measured with the standard of the average player.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (isolation #72) » Wed May 06, 2020 11:06 am

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 501, mastina wrote:
In post 498, Miss Lane wrote:Your assessment is objectively wrong, mastina, and I don't think I've ever seen you hold so strongly to something so obviously logically incorrect (although I guess I haven't known you for long). You may be townie compared to yourself (I don't know you well enough to tell), but you haven't been townie when measured with the standard of the average player.
So?

I'm not an average player; I am me. I am obvtown my the mastina metric, not by the average player metric, but being obvtown by the mastina metric is more important because
I am mastina
, not an average player.
You cannot judge yourself by your own metric and then call yourself obviously town to everyone else's standard and use that fake metric to explain how unjust it is that everyone thinks that your admittedly scummy play is scummy.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (isolation #73) » Wed May 06, 2020 2:21 pm

Post by Miss Lane »

mastina is a good lynch

ETL is a less good lynch but still better than a lot of the other proposed lynches

I will vote for either of these wagons

When there is game progression past or seriously contesting these points, I will be more present than most players will feel comfortable with. Until then, I intend to engage minimally so as to not inflate the thread unnecessarily.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (isolation #74) » Wed May 06, 2020 2:22 pm

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 578, Elements wrote:Aristophanes town
Every time you post I want to call you scum.

Even when I'm scum and I know you're town.

It's just so bad all the time.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (isolation #75) » Wed May 06, 2020 10:05 pm

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 687, Auro wrote:Please infect Dave
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (isolation #76) » Wed May 06, 2020 10:06 pm

Post by Miss Lane »

Also hard skimming. I am currently sheeping Nero, Flavor Leaf, and myself, depending on my mood at the current moment.
Checking everything quickly before I leave for >26 hours
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1520 (isolation #77) » Fri May 08, 2020 7:55 am

Post by Miss Lane »

I recognize that there have been thirty-two pages added in ~24 hours. How enthralling.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1867 (isolation #78) » Fri May 08, 2020 6:21 pm

Post by Miss Lane »

I haven't read the last 45 pages. I don't intend to unless this gets to lylo, which, given the rapidity with which scum are capable of expanding, I doubt will happen. Although, it's possible scum are only capable of making infected players by using the original three scum (which I guess is a necessity for balance reasons). Either way I intend to sheep Nero or Flavor Leaf today unless neither of them is particularly certain of their reads, at which point I am willing to vote for mastina or ETL.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1868 (isolation #79) » Fri May 08, 2020 6:21 pm

Post by Miss Lane »

If anyone has anything for me I'll probably read anything that happens in the next hour or so, but if we get another 15 over night I'm just going to skip them again.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1871 (isolation #80) » Fri May 08, 2020 6:27 pm

Post by Miss Lane »

OH also I might be willing to sheep tchill.

He's pretty townie from what I've seen and I enjoyed him in the one game we were in together even though he was scum and manipulating me.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1873 (isolation #81) » Fri May 08, 2020 6:30 pm

Post by Miss Lane »

Do you think mastina's town, Auro?
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1877 (isolation #82) » Fri May 08, 2020 6:33 pm

Post by Miss Lane »

TBH I think I can relate to ETL as far as her emotions from coming back to mafia. I had a similar experience my first time back after a while. It's very possible she's town here. I think I'd rather lynch mastina of the two.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1878 (isolation #83) » Fri May 08, 2020 6:35 pm

Post by Miss Lane »

Spoiler:
In post 653, Auro wrote:Mastina, I find your ETL read problematic too.

ETL implied they love the rhetoric and argumentation in Mafia: so isn't the "manufactured tone" likely to be a product of playstyle rather than alignment? I get these attacks *all* the time regardless of alignment. How would you evaluate their progressions ans trajectories apart from that? I just can't understand why you have them as scum with that degree of confidence.
In post 660, Auro wrote:Apologies ETL but I do indeed see merit in pushing players who react differently when pushed as town/scum, even if it's irritating.

Mastina, have you been pushing them just to observe reactions?

==================
In post 676, Auro wrote:Strong townreads are: {Mastina, ETL, Miss Lynch, Nero Cain}
Nero is sheep read of Mastina.

Auro, you don't explain your mastina town read anywhere in your iso from what I've seen. Why are you townreading her?
What changed across the line?
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1879 (isolation #84) » Fri May 08, 2020 6:36 pm

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 1876, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1872, Auro wrote:Well, you are applying some sort of burden of proficiency for Mastina scumreading her, so I'd like to iron this out anyway!
im willing to have the convo. Mastina apparently has experience with ETL and im getting vibes that mastina is wrong about ETL and thats now what I expect from someone that believes ETL is competent and has experience with them.
TBF, I think mastina pretty regularly overrates herself.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1881 (isolation #85) » Fri May 08, 2020 6:48 pm

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 1880, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1879, Miss Lane wrote:TBF, I think mastina pretty regularly overrates herself.
TBF everyone here does. Mastina has more reason to than most.
Exactly, not a dig at mastina, just bringing up the only person relevant to the point made.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1889 (isolation #86) » Fri May 08, 2020 7:26 pm

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 1888, Auro wrote:
In post 1878, Miss Lane wrote:Auro, you don't explain your mastina town read anywhere in your iso from what I've seen. Why are you townreading her?
Tone, energy, approach to the game (especially this), mindset match on a lot of things.

Nothing really changed across the line, I find one read problematic ≠ I scumread them.
Sure, but you were voting her as well.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1890 (isolation #87) » Fri May 08, 2020 7:27 pm

Post by Miss Lane »

That pointed looked like where things turned, but I'm taking it your read wasn't particularly strong on her at any point in that case.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1892 (isolation #88) » Fri May 08, 2020 7:28 pm

Post by Miss Lane »

I see...

It seems strange to vote somewhere for the lolz where other people are voting seriously.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1893 (isolation #89) » Fri May 08, 2020 7:28 pm

Post by Miss Lane »

I'm putting Auro on my "willing to lynch" category
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1896 (isolation #90) » Fri May 08, 2020 7:30 pm

Post by Miss Lane »

You weren't strange in the game I played with you as town. You were as scum.

I know both are single game metas, but I also have a 100% read rate on you, so I feel comfortable shoving you south of the null line now.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1899 (isolation #91) » Fri May 08, 2020 7:35 pm

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 1895, Auro wrote:You didn't pick up that I hadn't voted for A50 while calling him scum and for people to push him :P
I didn't see it.
To be honest, I haven't seen much from you because I haven't read much. I'm just not impressed with what I have seen, and I have a bit of a difficulty in that the way I see it, mastina or ETL both have decently high likelihoods of being scum. Since it's ridiculously unlikely they're both scum, I'm picking the one I like less. You are defending one of them and that screws with my process on the game. Your defense of mastina doesn't seem to fit my understanding of the game at the moment.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1900 (isolation #92) » Fri May 08, 2020 7:36 pm

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 1898, Auro wrote:So you take one instance of me doing something for the lulz, when I've done a lot of lulz stuff this game, assign me the label of "strange" for it, claim I wasn't as town in one game earlier, and incorrectly claim that you read me correctly there; therefore you're comfortable calling me scum?

Good scumhunting, good scumhunting.
No. I take an instance of you taking a hard stance in one direction. You can't provide anything substantial for defending a relatively decent scum read of mine, and instead try to draw my attention to another place where you take an action that is awkward and out of place and honestly feels a bit scummy. When I come onto you for it, you bring up that you've been doing scummy things all game, and then accuse me of scum reading you for only one scummy thing and then try to make it seem as if that's a bad way to approach the game.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1901 (isolation #93) » Fri May 08, 2020 7:37 pm

Post by Miss Lane »

I'm sorry, bring up one game where I've incorrectly read you.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1905 (isolation #94) » Fri May 08, 2020 7:38 pm

Post by Miss Lane »

I've played with you twice. If you're claiming that you voting me in lylo as town at the end of the last game because I called you likely scum is me misreading you, that's just you making a major mistake in lylo. I had two strong town reads in lylo and had to sort between them, applying pressure to players that have been town reads all game is not uncommon in lylo.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1906 (isolation #95) » Fri May 08, 2020 7:40 pm

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 1902, Auro wrote:And why is that my problem? What would you think town!Auro would say in regards to Mastina vs ETL?
Town!Auro doesn't say or do nothing and try to avoid responsibility, which is what you're doing.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1907 (isolation #96) » Fri May 08, 2020 7:41 pm

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 1904, Auro wrote:The other game I recall having experience with you in where you "caught" me was BoP mafia where there's like a 2/5 chance of being right anyway :P also, my partner didn't follow the final piece of strategy I laid out, which enabled you to catch us by association.
1/12 != 2/5

I read you correctly individually from about midway through the game
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1912 (isolation #97) » Fri May 08, 2020 7:43 pm

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 1878, Miss Lane wrote:Auro, you don't explain your mastina town read anywhere in your iso from what I've seen. Why are you townreading her?
Tone, energy, approach to the game (especially this), mindset match on a lot of things.

Nothing really changed across the line, I find one read problematic ≠ I scumread them.
I read every post of yours.

You don't mention mastina much, you don't talk to her, you don't quote her, and you don't explain your town read on her, despite the fact that it's apparent she's been a major discussion point for the last several pages.

No, I don't think this is substantial.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1913 (isolation #98) » Fri May 08, 2020 7:43 pm

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 1912, Miss Lane wrote:

I read every post of yours
mentioning mastina

You don't mention mastina much, you don't talk to her, you don't quote her, and you don't explain your town read on her, despite the fact that it's apparent she's been a major discussion point for the last several pages.

No, I don't think this is substantial.
ebwop
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1914 (isolation #99) » Fri May 08, 2020 7:45 pm

Post by Miss Lane »

I think your read on her is awkward and convenient given circumstances.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1918 (isolation #100) » Fri May 08, 2020 7:51 pm

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 1917, Auro wrote:
In post 1914, Miss Lane wrote:I think your read on her is awkward and convenient given circumstances.
Sure but I've always been townreading her.

Would you not be levying the same accusation if I had scumread Mastina and townread ETL? That definitely feels like the more convenient place to be in.
Why does that seem like a more convenient place to be in?
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1919 (isolation #101) » Fri May 08, 2020 7:52 pm

Post by Miss Lane »

No, I wouldn't be levying the same accusation if you town read ETL and scum read mastina.

If you town read ETL and scum read mastina, I would vote ETL no contest.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1924 (isolation #102) » Fri May 08, 2020 8:03 pm

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 1921, Auro wrote:
In post 1919, Miss Lane wrote:No, I wouldn't be levying the same accusation if you town read ETL and scum read mastina.

If you town read ETL and scum read mastina, I would vote ETL no contest.
Are you saying you'd intentionally just vote whoever I'm townreading then? In which case this engagement is entirely in bad faith anyway.

Or do you mean you'd vote Mastina no contest? In which case this is arguably the more convenient position to be in :P
No.

Actually I take that back. I wouldn't vote ETL based solely on the fact that you town read her.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1925 (isolation #103) » Fri May 08, 2020 8:04 pm

Post by Miss Lane »

That scenario would have a lot less to do with you than the one we're in right now.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1927 (isolation #104) » Fri May 08, 2020 8:05 pm

Post by Miss Lane »

I know nothing of people giving mastina a lot of flak every game. I haven't played with her in like over a year now? but still haven't seen it and dont' know what you're talking about there. There is no personal agenda or strife that has to do with either player that is coming to play in my assessment
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1926 (isolation #105) » Fri May 08, 2020 8:05 pm

Post by Miss Lane »

I know nothing of people giving mastina a lot of flak every game. I haven't played with her in like over a year now? but still haven't seen it and dont' know what you're talking about there. There is no personal agenda or strife that has to do with either player that is coming to play in my assessment
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1928 (isolation #106) » Fri May 08, 2020 8:06 pm

Post by Miss Lane »

I think your town read of mastina looks either like white knighting or scum defending scum. I say that because I don't find the stance you've taken on her particularly believable from what I've skimmed of your ISO.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1929 (isolation #107) » Fri May 08, 2020 8:07 pm

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 1928, Miss Lane wrote:I think your town read of mastina looks either like white knighting or scum defending scum. I say that because I don't find the stance you've taken on her particularly believable from what I've skimmed of your ISO.
I don't think you believe your stance on mastina.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1932 (isolation #108) » Fri May 08, 2020 8:45 pm

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 1930, Auro wrote:("I know nothing of people giving mastina flak")
Then your assessment of what's a convenient spot to be in is purely informed by your personal experience which is over a year old, which is not reflective of reality.
You started to make this a discussion of personal strife. My perception is all that matters, anything past that is irrelevant.
("I don't think you believe your stance on mastina")

If your argument is that I didn't call her town before, that's inaccurate - I have stated townreading her and continue doing so. Plus, I don't even need to have called her town before to call her town now; I could purely be basing my read off the Mastina v ETL content which you admit you're unable to solve.
If your argument is that I haven't "talked to her" that's inaccurate, and I've explained why.
If your argument is that I didn't
substantiate
my townread when no one ever asked me to, and you never bothered to yourself till now, then you do you; I will call it bad scumhunting technique :P
My argument is that the way you "substantiated" your townread to me combined with the interactions I've seen between you and mastina does not satisfyingly convey that you logically reached the conclusion that mastina is town.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1933 (isolation #109) » Fri May 08, 2020 8:47 pm

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 1931, Auro wrote:
In post 1930, Auro wrote:Then your assessment of what's a convenient spot to be in is purely informed by your personal experience which is over a year old, which is not reflective of reality.
Apologies, this is a bit harsh. But, I believe that in the current game context also it's less convenient to be defending Mastina considering not anyone else really seems to be.
It doesn't matter whether or not players get a lot of flak for defending mastina as a person, because I didn't know about it and it isn't playing a part in my assessment of the convenience of your read of mastina. Say what you want here, but it's irrelevant and I don't particularly care.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1934 (isolation #110) » Fri May 08, 2020 8:49 pm

Post by Miss Lane »

Like I get that you want to reach a joint conclusion, but as far as my read on you is concerned, I don't think that's going to happen at this point. To be honest I'm only about 10% scum reading you right now, and 90% null reading you. I'm just also pointing out that given the context of the game, I think you're more likely scum than not at this juncture.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1936 (isolation #111) » Fri May 08, 2020 9:08 pm

Post by Miss Lane »

Errr ... I don't mean convenient in that manner. Whatever. I might have misused the word.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1954 (isolation #112) » Sat May 09, 2020 2:12 am

Post by Miss Lane »

I don't know what I watched onto yesterday, but I don't think what I arrived at makes any sense to me at this point and I also have ecna as town after ISOIng so I garbage canned all theory on Auro scum and moved him to the town pile.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1955 (isolation #113) » Sat May 09, 2020 2:13 am

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 1954, Miss Lane wrote:I don't know what I latched onto yesterday, but I don't think what I arrived at makes any sense to me at this point and I also have ecna as town after ISOIng so I garbage canned all theory on Auro scum and moved him to the town pile.
Ebwop
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1956 (isolation #114) » Sat May 09, 2020 2:13 am

Post by Miss Lane »

Also his posts look like town him in review.

I'm not certain what's going on with me but I'm having difficulty with having both mastina and ETL as scum leans
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2113 (isolation #115) » Sat May 09, 2020 7:32 pm

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 2078, Quick wrote:I really hate the color orange. It's like a shit color, except brighter.
I like orange. Just not so much of it.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2436 (isolation #116) » Tue May 12, 2020 4:58 am

Post by Miss Lane »

@mod: srry i misread times to post 32 hhrs < 2 days. every four days i am v/la for slightly greater than 24 hours depending on time requirements. I'll be public about posting these in the future and more active about posting before and after i have toleave
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2437 (isolation #117) » Tue May 12, 2020 4:58 am

Post by Miss Lane »

VOTE: quick
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2438 (isolation #118) » Tue May 12, 2020 4:59 am

Post by Miss Lane »

quick's iso has looked terrible for a very long time.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2439 (isolation #119) » Tue May 12, 2020 5:02 am

Post by Miss Lane »

aristophanes v voted likely has one scum in it. i think ari is more likely after quickly skimming both isos

i kinda wanna flip ari solely because if he flips scum the players that voted creature for voting ari look particularly bad for that comment on "scum jumping on lurker wagons"
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2446 (isolation #120) » Tue May 12, 2020 6:41 am

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 2444, Hoctac wrote:Aristophanes is clearly scum. We get a good wagon going on scum and out come these dumb counterwagons on Voted and Quick. With really bad logic too.
Voted voted for the first person who asked him to sheep them.
Quick has been doing this all game, why suddenly notice and vote it now?

I'm telling you why, because Ari is scum and he needs to be saved.

I've never seen more obvious resistance in my life. Vote Aristophanes please.
your life must have been very short, but I'll not argue ari is scum
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2448 (isolation #121) » Tue May 12, 2020 6:42 am

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 2447, Aristophanes wrote:Also I'm an easy as fuck lynch for scum to push here so please consider that. It is unlikely it started via scum because pushing an inactive slot can be dangerous at times, but def likely we have scum on it.
point at 'em
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2450 (isolation #122) » Tue May 12, 2020 6:48 am

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 2449, Hoctac wrote:Okay, Aristophanes is clearly town.

you've been town locked hoctac

what do you want as a reward
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2452 (isolation #123) » Tue May 12, 2020 6:52 am

Post by Miss Lane »

i imagine infected players can factional kill or (inclusive) spread the infection further sine town wincon isn't just "kill the original three scum"

i don't think there's a situation where you can get the original three scum dead and in doing so simultaneously lose control of town via number of players, although i could be looking into this too much
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2460 (isolation #124) » Tue May 12, 2020 7:53 am

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 2459, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 2452, Miss Lane wrote:i imagine infected players can factional kill or (inclusive) spread the infection further sine town wincon isn't just "kill the original three scum"

i don't think there's a situation where you can get the original three scum dead and in doing so simultaneously lose control of town via number of players, although i could be looking into this too much
Infected players are not mafia. They are infected.
agreed

That's like saying a square becomes a blue triangle because you paint it blue.
No, it isn't. It isn't even in the slightest.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2463 (isolation #125) » Tue May 12, 2020 7:56 am

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 2458, Hoctac wrote:
In post 2450, Miss Lane wrote:
In post 2449, Hoctac wrote:Okay, Aristophanes is clearly town.

you've been town locked hoctac

what do you want as a reward
I would like one ascii art animal please
dolphin it is:

_
_.-~~.)
_.--~~~~~---....__ .' . .,'
,'. . . . . . . . . .~- ._ (
( .. .g. . . . . . . . . . .~-._
.~__.-~ ~`. . . . . . . . . . . -.
`----..._ ~-=~~-. . . . . . . . ~-.
~-._ `-._ ~=_~~--. . . . . .~.
| .~-.._ ~--._-. ~-. . . . ~-.
\ .( ~~--.._~' `. . . . .~-. ,
`._\ ~~--.._ `. . . . . ~-. .- . ,'/
_ . _ . -~\ _ .. _ ~~--.`_. . . . . ~-_ ,-','` .
` ._ ~ ~--. . . . .~=.-'. /. `
- . -~ -. _ . - ~ - _ - ~ ~--..__~ _,. / \ - ~
. __ .. ~- ~~_. ( `
)`. _ _ `- .. - . . - ~ ~ . \ ~-` ` ` `. _
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2465 (isolation #126) » Tue May 12, 2020 7:59 am

Post by Miss Lane »

oh no it's hideous let me try again

Code: Select all

_
                                _.-~~.)
          _.--~~~~~---....__  .' . .,'
        ,'. . . . . . . . . .~- ._ (
       ( .. .g. . . . . . . . . . .~-._
    .~__.-~    ~`. . . . . . . . . . . -.
    `----..._      ~-=~~-. . . . . . . . ~-.
              ~-._   `-._ ~=_~~--. . . . . .~.
               | .~-.._  ~--._-.    ~-. . . . ~-.
                \ .(   ~~--.._~'       `. . . . .~-.                ,
                 `._\         ~~--.._    `. . . . . ~-.    .- .   ,'/
 _  . _ . -~\        _ ..  _          ~~--.`_. . . . . ~-_     ,-','`  .
              ` ._           ~                ~--. . . . .~=.-'. /. `
        - . -~            -. _ . - ~ - _   - ~     ~--..__~ _,. /   \  - ~
               . __ ..                   ~-               ~~_. (  `
 )`. _ _               `-       ..  - .    . - ~ ~ .    \    ~-` ` `  `. _
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2467 (isolation #127) » Tue May 12, 2020 8:00 am

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 2461, Aristophanes wrote:Okay so from this I like Alch, Farside, ETL, and Nero as town, mastina and Hoctac as scum, Vecnaand Creature as nulltown, Auro and Voted as nullscum, and Elements as just plain Null.

This is a good start!
It's definitely not that bad!
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2471 (isolation #128) » Tue May 12, 2020 8:02 am

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 1, Covid 19 wrote:5a. Town Win Condition: Eliminate the mafia conspirers and all infected players.
5b. Town Alternate Win Condition: Have half or more of all living players gain permanent immunity to the disease.
Nevermind, I misremembered.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2519 (isolation #129) » Tue May 12, 2020 5:05 pm

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 2518, Saudade wrote:I'm voting Quick because he's annoying and I'm petty as fuck
alright I'm sweeping saudade the rest of the game
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2520 (isolation #130) » Tue May 12, 2020 5:06 pm

Post by Miss Lane »

*sheeping
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2558 (isolation #131) » Wed May 13, 2020 5:17 am

Post by Miss Lane »

Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2590 (isolation #132) » Wed May 13, 2020 7:33 am

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 2559, Aristophanes wrote:VOTE: Miss Lynch

This slot has really rubbed me the wrong way in everything I've read. Imma Iso dive later but I'm not a fan atm
well i doubt me calling you scum has really made much of a positive impact on that read
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2591 (isolation #133) » Wed May 13, 2020 7:35 am

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 2565, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:People who’ve been on my wagon and have justified their vote with *reasons*: mastina, auro, hoctac, Quick, Nero, and ML. Of these AT LEAST 2 of them are scum, I’d bet real dollars on it.

Just sayin. Don’t give me that bullshit about “fake wagon analysis” because I’m calling for my own lynch when you have all this garbage to analyze why someone would push me for bullshit flimsy reason.
wow this is almost as bad as ari's post

i get why people try to town read you and i believe in optimism

but like... you're currently self-voting. what did you expect to happen

also I'm pretty sure I've had a scum read on you since the very beginning of the game

don't give me that bullshit about me not having reasons. it's been very very very established my reasons for voting you and i have more now but I'm way too lazy to explain
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2592 (isolation #134) » Wed May 13, 2020 7:36 am

Post by Miss Lane »

BTW, I will do 0% wagon analysis on you. Wagon analysis on scummy players rarely does much good at all

besides the resistance on you is pretty unbearable
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2593 (isolation #135) » Wed May 13, 2020 7:37 am

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 2575, davesaz wrote:My vote isn't doing anything. Thought for sure I had posted more recently in this game. :?
VOTE: Aristophanes
Nonsensical vote hop onto MissLynch.
so like i get where you're at and I'm in the same place. i would hammer either of them at the moment without a second thought, but we need to get one of them up to eleven and ETL is the larger wagon at the moment
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2596 (isolation #136) » Wed May 13, 2020 7:55 am

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 2595, davesaz wrote:
In post 2588, Quick wrote:
In post 2575, davesaz wrote:My vote isn't doing anything. Thought for sure I had posted more recently in this game. :?
VOTE: Aristophanes
Nonsensical vote hop onto MissLynch.
Why are you voting for Ari?
Because he made a nonsensical vote hop onto MissLynch.
I'm surprised that isn't clear.
dave: I'm voting for ari because this
quick: but why tho
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2609 (isolation #137) » Wed May 13, 2020 8:27 am

Post by Miss Lane »

You're self-voting

you have no right to attempt to take any sort of moral high ground here
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2611 (isolation #138) » Wed May 13, 2020 8:28 am

Post by Miss Lane »

like every post on this page is fake
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2612 (isolation #139) » Wed May 13, 2020 8:28 am

Post by Miss Lane »

and some of the most disgusting and personal ate I've seen in six years
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2613 (isolation #140) » Wed May 13, 2020 8:29 am

Post by Miss Lane »

you're acting like a child. stop
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2615 (isolation #141) » Wed May 13, 2020 8:29 am

Post by Miss Lane »

Remember apologizing to me earlier today and then telling me that it wasn't my fault and you take full responsibility ?

man that sure doesn't age well, does it?
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2617 (isolation #142) » Wed May 13, 2020 8:30 am

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 2614, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 2609, Miss Lane wrote:You're self-voting

you have no right to attempt to take any sort of moral high ground here
One has nothing to do with other. I have every right to feel that I’ve been wronged when I have. I have every fucking right to express my disappointment at being treated like I’m worthless. Who the fuck do you think you are to tell me what’s ok to feel and what isn’t?
i'm not telling you what is and isn't ok to feel

i'm telling you what is and isn't ok to say

and you seem to get quite the hard on from asking people "who are you"

why don't u ask yourself the same question
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2618 (isolation #143) » Wed May 13, 2020 8:31 am

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 2616, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 2611, Miss Lane wrote:like every post on this page is fake
Fuck you bitch.

@mod you can replace me now. I’ll take my ban.
lol

the dictionary now has this post as the definition of "petty"
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2619 (isolation #144) » Wed May 13, 2020 8:32 am

Post by Miss Lane »

like you didn't even self-vote in a fit

you self-voted and kept your vote on yourself for a significant period of time
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2620 (isolation #145) » Wed May 13, 2020 8:32 am

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 2607, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:I hope town loses.
this is because you're scum
and your feelings on this page are hardly real
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2621 (isolation #146) » Wed May 13, 2020 8:32 am

Post by Miss Lane »

*scum as in mafia
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2622 (isolation #147) » Wed May 13, 2020 8:33 am

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 2606, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:And then I’m expected to keep playing with the same enthusiasm? Lmfao!! I’m expected to just roll with the insults and keep on being treated like garbage and dismissed and misrepresented. Fuck that.
your views are dismissed because you're asking people to test the reasons why people are voting you while you are simultaneously self-voting and requesting to be the lynch for the day

literally all anyone has to do is point to you doing that and any attempt at analysis is nullified

you cannot point to a single post this game that is misrepresenting you
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2623 (isolation #148) » Wed May 13, 2020 8:34 am

Post by Miss Lane »

you faked just about everything here because you thought the bonus AtE would get people off your wagon and i feel like that's pretty low
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2629 (isolation #149) » Wed May 13, 2020 8:53 am

Post by Miss Lane »

can we lynch ETL before the replacement gets here and is some charming silver-tongued devil like hectic
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2631 (isolation #150) » Wed May 13, 2020 8:55 am

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 2630, Quick wrote:
In post 2629, Miss Lane wrote:can we lynch ETL before the replacement gets here and is some charming silver-tongued devil like hectic
How about no because there are six days left in D1...
how about this isn't a reason to not lynch right now
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2632 (isolation #151) » Wed May 13, 2020 8:57 am

Post by Miss Lane »

so you're argument here is that despite having a majority wagon on the player you think is scum after a significant amount of deliberation AND a person who made a pretty obvious chainsaw defense of that person, you would like there to be a chance for scum to talk us into lynching someone else
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2634 (isolation #152) » Wed May 13, 2020 8:57 am

Post by Miss Lane »

and whilie i see thee appeal, i'm really not that interested
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2655 (isolation #153) » Wed May 13, 2020 9:46 am

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 2651, Voted wrote:I think Miss tunnels him and others sheep.
lul wut

i stopped voting her early and only started again after the wagon got big
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2656 (isolation #154) » Wed May 13, 2020 9:46 am

Post by Miss Lane »

like really recently
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2666 (isolation #155) » Wed May 13, 2020 10:51 am

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 2665, mastina wrote:Doesn't matter if I'm town or scum, doesn't matter if my reads are right or wrong, regardless of game, the answer is always that my reads are not as publicly acknowledged as they should be. Because I always give reads on basically every player and almost always give reasoning for said reads on basically every player, so that should always be something that the town has discussion material on, and yet often the majority of the town rarely does or if they do only discuss a fraction of the readslist rather than engaging on the entirety of it.
if you say everything there is to be said on a topic then it is quite difficult to have discussion on it.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2668 (isolation #156) » Wed May 13, 2020 11:04 am

Post by Miss Lane »

eh screw it
i'll town read mastina just because she's agreeing with me
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2671 (isolation #157) » Wed May 13, 2020 11:22 am

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 2669, Nero Cain wrote:im only "town reading" mastina b/c I don't want to read her posts. Kinda legit hate the way she's claiming to be an EZ read and fully within her town meta.
yeah i definitely agree

she hasn't had townie play this game lol it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if she was doing that thing where you just insist that you're town and act shocked and surprised when people don't believe you're town

and since most people dislike conflict - especially calling people out and being wrong about it after getting really invested in it, people won't engage with you

but i don't doubt there are quite a few more people willing to vote mastina this game than have necessarily spoken about it and all mastina's done is quiet them down, lol
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2742 (isolation #158) » Sat May 16, 2020 5:38 am

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 2710, Auro wrote:VOTE: TSE

Sheep me
You scared me
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2744 (isolation #159) » Sat May 16, 2020 5:40 am

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 2743, Voted wrote:ETL's role was the equivalent of an innocent child.
Congratulations on lynching him!
No, it wasn't, and lynching her was not the equivalent of lynching an innocent child.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2746 (isolation #160) » Sat May 16, 2020 5:40 am

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 2744, Miss Lane wrote:
No, it wasn't, and lynching her was not the equivalent of lynching an innocent child.
Nowhere near it, in fact.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2749 (isolation #161) » Sat May 16, 2020 5:42 am

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 2747, Voted wrote:
In post 2744, Miss Lane wrote:
There are 3 scum. Do you really think that scum would really have a fruit vendor in their team?
Quite possibly so, but let's say there wasn't a single chance that a fruit vendor could be on their team:

ETL at no point claimed fruit vendor, and did not vend any fruit prior to being lynched. An innocent child everyone knows the role of.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2751 (isolation #162) » Sat May 16, 2020 5:43 am

Post by Miss Lane »

An innocent child is confirmed town by the moderator upon discovery. ETL would have been at best LIKELY town, especially since she was still viable to being infected.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2753 (isolation #163) » Sat May 16, 2020 5:44 am

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 2724, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 2710, Auro wrote:VOTE: TSE

Sheep me
Hello Auro!
Since when is he here?
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2756 (isolation #164) » Sat May 16, 2020 5:46 am

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 2752, Voted wrote:Fine fine. So friendly neighbor. Which is basically a child on steroids.
No, not friendly neighbor. Friendly neighbor still confirms their role. She would have been
likely
at best, and given she didn't claim anything or do anything prior to being lynched, there was no way anyone could have known. Additionally, friendly neighbor is a weaker role than innocent child. Get the fuck off your high horse. Yes, town was lynched yesterday, but the town that was lynched yesterday was not comfortable in any way, offered no mechanical advantage in any way other than making it MORE LIKELY that it was town, and other than that was no better than a VT.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2758 (isolation #165) » Sat May 16, 2020 5:47 am

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 2705, Covid 19 wrote:
TrueSoulEnergy replaces Vecna. Deadline remains as posted above (which happens to be one hour later than what I sent in the night start pm.)
What the fuck. How did I miss this?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”