Goon
Covid 19
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:11 am

Post by Covid 19 »

Day 1 VC #5

Auro (1): Vecna ()
Vecna (2): Nero Cain (), EspeciallyTheLies ()
No łynch (1): Auro ()
Alchemist21 (1): farside22 ()
farside22 (1): Alchemist21 ()
EspeciallyTheLies (1): Miss Lynch ()
mastina (0):
Miss Lynch (0):
Not Voting (14): momo, Hoctac, 5G Tower, Jake the Wolfie, Odelschwanck, Allan90, No łynch, Elements, Flavor Leaf, davesaz, 50 Judge Powers, mastina, Tchill13, Saudade

With 21 alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch a player.

This phase will end on May 19, 2020 1:00 PM EDT (GMT-4:00) or in (expired on 2020-05-19 13:00:00).

Moderator Notes1. If you have regular weekend V/LA, you must either notify me each time or set V/LA tags each time.
Please note the prodding rules. You are prodded after 32 hours of inactivity except on Saturday-Monday.

3. I will be using a combination of automated votecounts and manually doing them. This allows me to update the voting history and spot any errors in the automated votecounts. The manual votecounts will possess a slightly different format and will include post numbers in parenthesis rather than post count.
Please do not post if you have not confirmed yet.

No lynch is an option. To ensure no confusion occurs between not lynching and lynching No łynch, you absolutely MUST spell "No łynch" exactly like that with the special character.
Last edited by Covid 19 on Tue May 05, 2020 6:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Even mafiascum.net isn't safe!

SIR Disease Mafia is over!
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:11 am

Post by Miss Lane »

I barely remember Pirate Mollie, but I think they were the first person I hydra'd w/. P sure I faliked on them ... :shifty:
ftr ML has played pretty well and deserves a win if they get it. - pisskop
Welp, we lost. I actually believed ML's claim. ... And seriously. We knew ML was a vote manipulator and still thought she was telling the truth. ... Well, looks like town is going to let the sk's win. That was kind of a genius play by ML. ... ML deserves this win. That was a good play on her part. - Rautherdir
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:12 am

Post by Vecna »

Also, my wife has a strict no-shit-microwave-popcorn policy and she always pops the good stuff in oil in a pot.

She rubbed off the proper way on me, and im converted
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:12 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

I am willing to consider that ML
actually believes
what she's been posting. However I do believe if ML is town the conclusions she's made about my posts are very poor, and I probably won't be putting much stock in other reads of hers. I honestly don't know if the bad case makes her scum,l considering she thinks so highly of her own abilities, so shouldn't the case actually have merit? Because to me it doesn't. To me it's garbage, fabricated, blown-up bullshit. To me, it's very simple. I asked a question to the mod via PM because I wasn't sure I was allowed to post it in the thread, but I wanted to be transparent so I mentioned that I did, and posted the response when I got it. And suddenly, that's a case about how I'm "not playing with an optimal town mindset". That's fucking bullshit to me. Who the fuck is this random ass person to tell me how to play "optimally"? GTFOH.
Art is cool.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:13 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 97, farside22 wrote:
In post 93, Vecna wrote:
In post 83, farside22 wrote:meh I'm reading miss lynch and I think it's a bit more then it is from post 52. It took a molehill and turned it into a mountain. I don't think she is scum. I like her approach to the game.
sigh lots of arguing about who has a town thought process.
You know people everyone has a different idea what what is a town thought process.
And with my final thoughts I think they are both town, need to kiss and make up and move on.

I'm going to bypass this argument at this point.
EEEEW

look at this person trying to stop the fun
Hey I'm the player that typically argues for pages and pages. I know how it can be bad it can be to the game state.
Why would you want it to continue?
They seemed to be enjoying themselves, no? So, I dno, if they feel like it.

Ive already gotten what I needed from their conversation
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm a scary scum player? said no one ever
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:14 am

In post 105, Nero Cain wrote:I'm a scary scum player? said no one ever
I've said it.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:14 am

In post 106, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 105, Nero Cain wrote:I'm a scary scum player? said no one ever
I've said it.
But I'm a scarier town player.
Art is cool.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:16 am

Post by Vecna »

Well then Nero, then you can point at and correct me when im overvaluing other people their scum ability when I no doubt start seeing things again in the future of this game
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:16 am

Post by Vecna »

Where the fuck did Auro go?

Id fully expect town-him to be here and be jolly and happy alongside me. Instead he just went poof.

scumread. SCUMREAD
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:18 am

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 103, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:I am willing to consider that ML
actually believes
what she's been posting. However I do believe if ML is town the conclusions she's made about my posts are very poor, and I probably won't be putting much stock in other reads of hers. I honestly don't know if the bad case makes her scum,l considering she thinks so highly of her own abilities, so shouldn't the case actually have merit? Because to me it doesn't. To me it's garbage, fabricated, blown-up bullshit. To me, it's very simple. I asked a question to the mod via PM because I wasn't sure I was allowed to post it in the thread, but I wanted to be transparent so I mentioned that I did, and posted the response when I got it. And suddenly, that's a case about how I'm "not playing with an optimal town mindset". That's fucking bullshit to me. Who the fuck is this random ass person to tell me how to play "optimally"? GTFOH.
I don't think I've ever seen someone insist on contradicting themselves so completely in the first few pages of a game as you do in this one.
Welp, we lost. I actually believed ML's claim. ... And seriously. We knew ML was a vote manipulator and still thought she was telling the truth. ... Well, looks like town is going to let the sk's win. That was kind of a genius play by ML. ... ML deserves this win. That was a good play on her part. - Rautherdir
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:23 am

ML. LEAVE ME. THE FUCK. ALONE. you've voted me, you've made your shitty case. i'm not going to continue interacting with you today.

Only 8 people besides myself have even posted.

vecna - actually, idk. has been actively commenting on game-state stuff. i agree with nero about the "sitting back and watching the mayhem", similar to farside, but..

nero - town b/c he could have easily just let me go on being loud but he didn't. he engaged me otherwise.

ml - bad case means scum to me, but meh probably town with bad read.

farside - seems scummy b/c fence-sitty.

alch - null

flavor leaf - null

auro - seems scummy b/c contentless posts. FIVE contentless posts.

elements - null

nero how strongly are you feeling about vecna? what do you think about auro and farside?
Art is cool.
Covid 19
Covid 19
Goon
Covid 19
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:24 am

Post by Covid 19 »

Please folks, lets keep it civil.

Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:25 am

Post by Miss Lane »

You're ridiculously arrogant and claim to hate people who are such.
You accuse me of discrediting you when I have yet to do so and you have yet to do otherwise.
You claim to not call me a shitty player when that is all your most recent post has been dedicated towards.
You tell me to leave you alone and talk to other players, and then all you continue to do is talk about me to other players. You seem to want the discussion to end, but only on my side of the discussion.

You continue to misrepresent me despite my never ending attempts to help you understand and then accuse me of not understanding you yet when I try all you do is discredit me as a person.
You've told me to fuck off, get the fuck out of here, among other things, and all I've done is attempt to play clean mafia.

Get the fuck off your high horse.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:26 am

Post by Miss Lane »

[quote="In post 111, EspeciallyTheLies"]ML. LEAVE ME. THE FUCK. ALONE. you've voted me, you've made your shitty case. i'm not going to continue interacting with you today.

ML. LEAVE ME. THE FUCK. ALONE. you've voted me, you've made your shitty case. i'm not going to continue interacting with you today
DO NOT
SAY
SHIT
THIS
AND
THEN
CONTINUE
TO POST
ABOUT ME
Covid 19
Covid 19
Goon
Covid 19
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:27 am

Post by Covid 19 »

In post 112, Covid 19 wrote:
Please folks, lets keep it civil.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:29 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 98, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 92, farside22 wrote:You said you were scum reading ElT. I didn't see why. You said nothing about ML.
but so was ML, so I dunno why you were asking me about my read but you never asked him about his.

I mean, it's a moot point since he did explain his POV but I just didn't understand why you only asked me but not him. Could mean nothing.
I asked ML about the read.
In post 102, Vecna wrote:Also, my wife has a strict no-shit-microwave-popcorn policy and she always pops the good stuff in oil in a pot.

She rubbed off the proper way on me, and im converted
Best way for popcorn ever!
In post 103, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:I am willing to consider that ML
actually believes
In post 111, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
ML. LEAVE ME. THE FUCK. ALONE. you've voted me, you've made your shitty case. i'm not going to continue interacting with you today.

Only 8 people besides myself have even posted.

vecna - actually, idk. has been actively commenting on game-state stuff. i agree with nero about the "sitting back and watching the mayhem", similar to farside, but..

nero - town b/c he could have easily just let me go on being loud but he didn't. he engaged me otherwise.

ml - bad case means scum to me, but meh probably town with bad read.

farside - seems scummy b/c fence-sitty.

alch - null

flavor leaf - null

auro - seems scummy b/c contentless posts. FIVE contentless posts.

elements - null

nero how strongly are you feeling about vecna? what do you think about auro and farside?
Fnece-sitty? Yes I know what that means, but no clue where you are drawing the conclusion from.
Please explain for the class.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:30 am

Post by Vecna »

Ok, you guys can stop now. I thought you were actually enjoying the little banter, but this is going overboard for no reason whatsoever.

ETL - You had a valid question to something most town are probably wondering.
ML - Had a valid gut instinct that doing it so apparently and open could be scum trying to appear inquisitive towny

There really is nothing more to this argument. There are no shitty cases. Both POV's are valid. This is the obvious case of TvT.

Good job. Now cut it out
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:30 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 113, Miss Lane wrote:You're ridiculously arrogant and claim to hate people who are such.
You accuse me of discrediting you when I have yet to do so and you have yet to do otherwise.
You claim to not call me a shitty player when that is all your most recent post has been dedicated towards.
You tell me to leave you alone and talk to other players, and then all you continue to do is talk about me to other players. You seem to want the discussion to end, but only on my side of the discussion.

You continue to misrepresent me despite my never ending attempts to help you understand and then accuse me of not understanding you yet when I try all you do is discredit me as a person.
You've told me to fuck off, get the fuck out of here, among other things, and all I've done is attempt to play clean mafia.

I swear you read as someone I've played with before.
Are you an alt?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:30 am

Post by Miss Lane »

I'm an alt of Enter and Extrapolated Eagle
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:33 am

In post 113, Miss Lane wrote:You're ridiculously arrogant and claim to hate people who are such.
How am I being arrogant? By stating that I think your case ON ME is bad? It IS bad. Because it's flat out wrong, and I've already countered your points, and you keep making the same points regardless.
I didn't say you were a shitty player. I said your case was shitty and you have a bad read on me, BECAUSE IT'S WRONG. I've explained my posts as simply as I can. You keep pushing.
wtf are you even talking about? Go ahead, make your case about how i'm scum to other people. I'm not stopping you. I would just like a fucking break from talking to you directly, is that such a hard concept to grasp? Is that really such a big ask??? One fucking day? I'm not even asking for a game day, just one goddamn real day, talk to other people, scum hunt, do something other than repeat your bad case ABOUT ME, TO ME.
You continue to misrepresent me despite my never ending attempts to help you understand
You're trying to help ME understand MY OWN POSTS...??? Excuse me? I understand perfectly well WHAT I POSTED. What I don't understand is how you made the leaps you did because from my POV they are ridiculous.
and then accuse me of not understanding you yet when I try all you do is discredit me as a person.
Not once have I attacked you as a person. Not. Fucking. Once. And no, you DON'T understand because if YOU DID, you'd see how off you are.
I'm allowed to ask someone to leave me alone. Is it not clear that you continuing to push the same points that I've repeatedly responded to and countered could POSSIBLY aggravate someone? "clean mafia". It's all clean. The word "fuck" doesn't constitute "dirty mafia". I've not attacked you personally at all.
No. You.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:33 am

In post 114, Miss Lane wrote:DO NOT
SAY
SHIT
THIS
AND
THEN
CONTINUE
TO POST
ABOUT ME
Explain what is wrong with that???
Art is cool.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:34 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 119, Miss Lane wrote:I'm an alt of Enter and Extrapolated Eagle
Nope. Hmmmm, that's going to bug me now.

Listen I get your not happy with EtL, but I think it's best just to let go of the argument. Focus on scum hunting and try not to let things get personal.
Step away from the computer. I had to do that more times then I can count.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:34 am

In post 116, farside22 wrote:Fnece-sitty? Yes I know what that means, but no clue where you are drawing the conclusion from.
Please explain for the class.
Seemed like you were hesitant to take a side.
Art is cool.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:34 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

Vecna’s tone feels off in most of his posts.

VOTE: Vecna

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”