Survivor

Post Post #11 (isolation #2) » Tue May 05, 2020 4:38 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

In post 9, Elements wrote:
In post 7, Auro wrote:
Mutate: EspeciallyTheLies
This is scary
I think it's bullshit.

However, I would like to know how we gain immunity, because nothing in my role PM explained that bit. I didn't know if I should direct the question publicly to the mod in the thread or not, so I asked via PM. <<<
@mod: I hope this is ok to post?
The rules on this site have changed so much since I last played regularly, I have no idea whats kosher anymore.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #28 (isolation #3) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:13 am

In post 18, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 14, Miss Lane wrote:Nero, are you related to Eddie Came in any way?
thankfully no.

Also kinda think ETL is scum.
then vote me? You always think I'm scum.
In post 11, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 9, Elements wrote:
In post 7, Auro wrote:
Mutate: EspeciallyTheLies
This is scary
I think it's bullshit.

However, I would like to know how we gain immunity, because nothing in my role PM explained that bit. I didn't know if I should direct the question publicly to the mod in the thread or not, so I asked via PM. <<<
@mod: I hope this is ok to post?
The rules on this site have changed so much since I last played regularly, I have no idea whats kosher anymore.
Mod declined to provide an answer.. :?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #32 (isolation #4) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:16 am

In post 27, Miss Lane wrote:The following post does not:
  • Specifically ask how to become immune for town. It does not even bold such an inquiry as a question to the mod, or really even pose it as a question at all
.... because, as I stated, I asked via PM.
  • Inform the town of any new information ETL has gained from such inquiry in private
It does, however, anguish publicly about the woes of being town, and spends a significant amount of time invested in such an endeavor. It even asks the mod if it is ok to tell everyone that they asked the mod a question without sharing the answer to the question that has been asked or even re-asking the question publicly (as the lack of answer implies private investigation did not yield results).
The game literally JUST started, and as soon as I received a response, I posted what I learned.

Man you are trying so hard.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #35 (isolation #5) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:19 am

VOTE: Miss Lynch
#realvote

I get being jumpy and excited for a game, but the posts don't come off that way AT ALL. Instead they seem like forcing conclusions in order to push someone for anything at all, rather than actually trying to find scum.

p-edit:
Vecna wrote:This type of trying hard is the good type of trying hard though
No. It's not. There's a difference between genuinely believing something is scummy and shoe-horning a case from nothing.

p-edit 2:
Vecna wrote:because all the points they make are quite good, and such public displays of "townyness" are often faked

Nero cain especially with his reservation afterwards due to setup weirdness

I can only approve of such
Then vote me :D
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #36 (isolation #6) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:20 am

Come on yall. I'm so scummy for asking a legit question? :lol: This is what mafia is all about. Bring it on, and then in a few days we can watch the actual scum fumble around for an explanation about it. ;)
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #43 (isolation #7) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:34 am

In post 40, Miss Lane wrote:Why tell everyone you asked the question at all if you had no response?
I didn't say I had no response. I said the mod declined to provide an answer. At the time I posted the question, I hadn't gotten a reply yet.
In post 40, Miss Lane wrote:There is no part of this statement that comes from an optimal town mindset.
.... I'm not sure you're qualified to make this judgement, considering I know my alignment, I know I'm town, therefore in my eyes, this statement is blatantly false and makes me think you are either a) scum making shit up on purpose in order to create a case out of thin air or b) just a bad town player.
In post 40, Miss Lane wrote:OMGUS-y bullshit do you legitimately think is town?
It's not actually "OMGUS-y bullshit" and saying so is a really thinly veiled attempt to discredit my original argument, which is that you are forcing nonsense into a bad case in order to backup your original vote that had nothing until I continued to post. Real town cases aren't built that way. You collect the evidence FIRST, and THEN you build the case, not the other way around.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #46 (isolation #8) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:36 am

In post 41, Miss Lane wrote:ETL seems to be enjoying it
Yes actually. I've missed mafia. And whether we end up continuing to cross-vote because you're not making any sense, or you show me that you're being genuine about this nonsense, either way, this is good info.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #48 (isolation #9) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:39 am

Like, I'm willing to give anyone the benefit of the doubt, but it has to be with a well-communicated idea, and so far I keep seeing buzzwords and flimsy accusations about "not having a town mindset" which you can't possibly know given the posts up to this point, and "OMGUS-y" bullshit instead of legitimately refuting what I've said, which I've given you the respect of doing in response to your points.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #49 (isolation #10) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:40 am

In post 44, Miss Lane wrote:
In post 36, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Come on yall. I'm so scummy for asking a legit question? :lol: This is what mafia is all about. Bring it on, and then in a few days we can watch the actual scum fumble around for an explanation about it. ;)
It is specifically
not
asking the question that is scummy. This is not even close to an accurate representation of my stance on you, and the fourth post you've made this game that reeks of dishonesty.
Because the goddamn rules say don't ask questions about a myriad of things??? I even explained why I phrased it that specific way... :facepalm:
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #51 (isolation #11) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:42 am

I'm trying to figure out if you are simply misunderstanding a bunch of stuff or if you are pretending that you have in order to fabricate a case....
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #53 (isolation #12) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:43 am

In post 44, Miss Lane wrote:This is not even close to an accurate representation of my stance on you, and the fourth post you've made this game that reeks of dishonesty.
"reeks of dishonesty" :lol: :lol: :lol:
my dude... that's how I see it. I asked a question, you jumped down my asscrack.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #55 (isolation #13) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:44 am

In post 52, Miss Lane wrote:If you think that you "knowing" you are town makes any mindset other than yours fail to be the optimal town mind set, you make the argument that you are optimal town and the optimal town approach is taken by you. I can go very much into why this is not the case, particularly because I highly doubt any player on site manages to maintain an optimal town mindset throughout the entirety of any game or even manages to maintain such stubborn insistence that their approach is optimal and anyone claiming otherwise must be scum.
what the fuck are you even talking about... I never said any of that. I guess what I should have said was who the fuck are you to tell me what is optimal town play?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #57 (isolation #14) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:46 am

In post 54, Nero Cain wrote:talk to me about Vecna, ETL.
Seems like oblivious town, has a newbie vibe, I'd even guess English may not be first language. Non-zero chance of being inexperienced scum but at the moment I'm gonna risk guessing that most if not all of the people who have posted thus far are probably town.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #61 (isolation #15) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:48 am

In post 54, Nero Cain wrote:talk to me about Vecna, ETL.
I love this post. 1 because Nero is specifically seeking out responses from other people about a slot he's suspicious about, and 2 because whether intended or not, I was started to get heated and this pulled me away for a moment. Scum don't do that. Even scum who know me don't do that. They let me continue to get aggravated and noise-dump in the thread.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #64 (isolation #16) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:49 am

In post 59, Miss Lane wrote:You seem to be confused as to which one of us is making more sense here. I highly recommend checking your surroundings.
fuck off i'm done with this convo.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #68 (isolation #17) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:52 am

In post 62, farside22 wrote:How long has it been since you played EtL? Have you seen scum push something strong from the jump? Or even the likelyhood of the lynch happening right from the start?
It's probably been at least 3 or 4 years since I was playing consistently, but I've played at least 2 or 3 games a year since, on and off, all Newbies.

yes. I have.

I know. That doesn't mean I don't get angry when someone pushes bullshit and then insults me to try to make it happen. To me, it's utter nonsense and a distraction from real scum hunting. Furthermore, the arrogance is a pet peeve of mine. It may have been a few years since I was very active here but I know my worth as a town player, and I don't expect everyone to recognize that but I also really hate when people just come out of nowhere and start insulting my ability to play as town. I'm not doing that. I'm not sitting here saying "Miss Lynch is a shitty player." I'm allowed to be mad about it.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #73 (isolation #18) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:54 am

In post 65, Vecna wrote:little one
LMFAO

*sigh* I think i need to take a break already lol.. I promised myself I would remain calm.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #72 (isolation #19) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:54 am

In post 65, Vecna wrote:little one
LMFAO

*sigh* I think i need to take a break already lol.. I promised myself I would remain calm.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #74 (isolation #20) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:55 am

In post 70, Miss Lane wrote:Why am I not surprised that you again try to discredit me as a player and a person instead of responding legitimately to anything I've said yet?

English is, in fact, my first language, and I'm not failing to understand a word you're saying. I'm not the one who continually fails to respond in good faith. I have been on site playing mafia since 2014. I have more than three pages of games on at least two of my accounts. I have four publicly revealed accounts that I switch between on a regular basis. I am currently running a mafia game of my own. I have not been mislynched in years except for one game where a certain newer player failed to check to see whether or not the most recent vote count had put me at L-1 and no one claimed L-1 in the thread. I am in no way a "newbie."
???? This isn't about you....????
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #77 (isolation #21) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:57 am

In post 57, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 54, Nero Cain wrote:talk to me about
Vecna
, ETL.
Seems like oblivious town, has a newbie vibe, I'd even guess English may not be first language. Non-zero chance of being inexperienced scum but at the moment I'm gonna risk guessing that most if not all of the people who have posted thus far are probably town.
That looks like he's asking me about Vecna. Not Miss Lynch.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #85 (isolation #22) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:00 am

In post 81, Miss Lane wrote:efute them and respond to them
LITERALLY ALREADY DONE THAT, NOT GONNA REPEAT MYSELF. LEAVE ME ALONE AND TALK TO OTHER PEOPLE.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #88 (isolation #23) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:01 am

In post 84, Nero Cain wrote:This is my 6th game with Vecna. He read me as scum in our first 4 games. I was town in all of them. So I dunno if Vecna is really going to be able to town read me here. Its like how Pirate Mollie (if anyone remembers her) would always scum read me as town and town read me as scum.

Farside asking me about my read on ETL but not asking ML also felt a lil' odd.

These have been rando thoughts with Nero Cain.
Nero I'm sheeping you D1. I don't know wtf is wrong with me, but apparently I can't fucking function as calm human being.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #91 (isolation #24) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:04 am

In post 86, Vecna wrote:I get semi-insulted
It wasn't meant as an insult at all. Nero asked what I thought and I gave my impression based on the posts in the thread at that time. Your first few posts were difficult to understand, the sentences didn't seem complete, which is why I considered the language difference as a possible reason. Your observations appeared to be surface level, thus the newbie call. I see your join date is 2016 now, but I didn't at the time. *shrug*
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #96 (isolation #25) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:07 am

VOTE: vecna
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #103 (isolation #26) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:12 am

I am willing to consider that ML
actually believes
what she's been posting. However I do believe if ML is town the conclusions she's made about my posts are very poor, and I probably won't be putting much stock in other reads of hers. I honestly don't know if the bad case makes her scum,l considering she thinks so highly of her own abilities, so shouldn't the case actually have merit? Because to me it doesn't. To me it's garbage, fabricated, blown-up bullshit. To me, it's very simple. I asked a question to the mod via PM because I wasn't sure I was allowed to post it in the thread, but I wanted to be transparent so I mentioned that I did, and posted the response when I got it. And suddenly, that's a case about how I'm "not playing with an optimal town mindset". That's fucking bullshit to me. Who the fuck is this random ass person to tell me how to play "optimally"? GTFOH.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #106 (isolation #27) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:14 am

In post 105, Nero Cain wrote:I'm a scary scum player? said no one ever
I've said it.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #107 (isolation #28) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:14 am

In post 106, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
I've said it.
But I'm a scarier town player.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #111 (isolation #29) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:23 am

ML. LEAVE ME. THE FUCK. ALONE. you've voted me, you've made your shitty case. i'm not going to continue interacting with you today.

Only 8 people besides myself have even posted.

vecna - actually, idk. has been actively commenting on game-state stuff. i agree with nero about the "sitting back and watching the mayhem", similar to farside, but..

nero - town b/c he could have easily just let me go on being loud but he didn't. he engaged me otherwise.

ml - bad case means scum to me, but meh probably town with bad read.

farside - seems scummy b/c fence-sitty.

alch - null

flavor leaf - null

auro - seems scummy b/c contentless posts. FIVE contentless posts.

elements - null

nero how strongly are you feeling about vecna? what do you think about auro and farside?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #120 (isolation #30) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:33 am

In post 113, Miss Lane wrote:You're ridiculously arrogant and claim to hate people who are such.
You accuse me of discrediting you when I have yet to do so and you have yet to do otherwise.
How am I being arrogant? By stating that I think your case ON ME is bad? It IS bad. Because it's flat out wrong, and I've already countered your points, and you keep making the same points regardless.
You claim to not call me a shitty player when that is all your most recent post has been dedicated towards.
I didn't say you were a shitty player. I said your case was shitty and you have a bad read on me, BECAUSE IT'S WRONG. I've explained my posts as simply as I can. You keep pushing.
You tell me to leave you alone and talk to other players, and then all you continue to do is talk about me to other players. You seem to want the discussion to end, but only on my side of the discussion.
wtf are you even talking about? Go ahead, make your case about how i'm scum to other people. I'm not stopping you. I would just like a fucking break from talking to you directly, is that such a hard concept to grasp? Is that really such a big ask??? One fucking day? I'm not even asking for a game day, just one goddamn real day, talk to other people, scum hunt, do something other than repeat your bad case ABOUT ME, TO ME.
You continue to misrepresent me despite my never ending attempts to help you understand
You're trying to help ME understand MY OWN POSTS...??? Excuse me? I understand perfectly well WHAT I POSTED. What I don't understand is how you made the leaps you did because from my POV they are ridiculous.
and then accuse me of not understanding you yet when I try all you do is discredit me as a person.
Not once have I attacked you as a person. Not. Fucking. Once. And no, you DON'T understand because if YOU DID, you'd see how off you are.
You've told me to fuck off, get the fuck out of here, among other things, and all I've done is attempt to play clean mafia.
I'm allowed to ask someone to leave me alone. Is it not clear that you continuing to push the same points that I've repeatedly responded to and countered could POSSIBLY aggravate someone? "clean mafia". It's all clean. The word "fuck" doesn't constitute "dirty mafia". I've not attacked you personally at all.
Get the fuck off your high horse.
No. You.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #121 (isolation #31) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:33 am

In post 114, Miss Lane wrote:DO NOT
SAY
SHIT
THIS
AND
THEN
CONTINUE
TO POST
ABOUT ME
Explain what is wrong with that???
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #123 (isolation #32) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:34 am

In post 116, farside22 wrote:Fnece-sitty? Yes I know what that means, but no clue where you are drawing the conclusion from.
Please explain for the class.
Seemed like you were hesitant to take a side.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #130 (isolation #33) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:37 am

In post 125, Miss Lane wrote:"How am I being arrogant?"
In post 107, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 106, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
I've said it.
But I'm a scarier town player.
omg.... :facepalm:

besides the fact that it's true and pretty much everyone in this list who knows me knows it's true, how the hell is that arrogant? I'm not saying i'm better than you or anyone else.. I'm not saying I'm the best damn player... I'm stating a fact, and furthermore IT WAS A LIGHT-HEARTED JOKE JFC.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #132 (isolation #34) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:37 am

In post 128, farside22 wrote:Take a step back from the computer, stop the argument.
No I want to talk to other people. I'm done with ML. I won't engage further.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #133 (isolation #35) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:38 am

In post 128, farside22 wrote:
In post 123, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 116, farside22 wrote:Fnece-sitty? Yes I know what that means, but no clue where you are drawing the conclusion from.
Okkkkk???
You asked me to explain what I meant..... What am I missing?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #147 (isolation #36) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:47 am

In post 135, Nero Cain wrote:in this past ETL gets super angry and ad hommy as both alignments. She seems relatively tame here but then again I've been skimming her and Miss Lynch for a while now.
I took a break from full-time mafia for this very reason. I get emotional. It can sometimes be detrimental to the game. It is a personal flaw of mine that I recognize and have been trying to fix. It's fucking hard and I'm sorry. That's why I asked multiple times to be left alone for a little bit. She persisted. It's over.
farside22 wrote:
In post 133, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 128, farside22 wrote:
In post 123, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
Okkkkk???
You asked me to explain what I meant..... What am I missing?
I have no clue how you get hesitant to take a side when I said I see you both as town.
I was talking about how ML's post can come across to players. I think her intentions were that she reallly thought she caught a scum tell.
You want to tell me what I'm missing.
I think it would be difficult to see both of us as town from an outside POV, considering we are directly opposing each other. I think one would naturally feel one argument has more merit than the other. Yet you instantly come to the conclusion that both of us are town, and there's nothing more to say about it. That may be the actual case in the end but it felt premature. I also don't know that she actually thinks she caught a scumtell. I think she wanted to think she caught a scumtell, fell into the trap of trying to back it up after the fact and is now frustrated because I responded poorly.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #173 (isolation #37) » Tue May 05, 2020 7:30 am

In post 161, Tchill13 wrote:ETL do you think ML as scum would be willing to grab the spot light and tunnel you on a semi absurd reason? do you consider that good scum play this early?
No. She's probably town.
In post 164, Auro wrote:
In post 111, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:auro - seems scummy b/c contentless posts. FIVE contentless posts.
Make it 8 now!

@Miss Lynch: I watched Community years ago, it's one of my FAVORITE shows! Sadly it's not on Netflix in India right now for another rewatch. :(
VOTE: Auro
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #176 (isolation #38) » Tue May 05, 2020 7:33 am

:roll: Auro do you have any reads at all?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #177 (isolation #39) » Tue May 05, 2020 7:34 am

In post 174, Auro wrote:Townreads on farside, EspeciallyTheLies, Miss Lynch, Vecna.

Alchemist you wanna try and explain what feels off in Vecna's tone? I find certain elements almost exactly matching his play in the last game I've seen him town in, like somewhat exaggerated reasoning to townread someone early.

This wasn't the approach I thought I would see people would take in the game though, considering it's basically a bastard cult game.
Nevermind, missed this post in the page flip. Why did it take you so long? Can you expand on your townreads on literally everyone who posted more than twice?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #178 (isolation #40) » Tue May 05, 2020 7:34 am

In post 174, Auro wrote:Townreads on farside, EspeciallyTheLies, Miss Lynch, Vecna.

Alchemist you wanna try and explain what feels off in Vecna's tone? I find certain elements almost exactly matching his play in the last game I've seen him town in, like somewhat exaggerated reasoning to townread someone early.

This wasn't the approach I thought I would see people would take in the game though, considering it's basically a bastard cult game.
Nevermind, missed this post in the page flip. Why did it take you so long? Can you expand on your townreads on literally everyone who posted more than twice?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #186 (isolation #41) » Tue May 05, 2020 7:54 am

In post 180, Auro wrote:Because I'm actually binging on a bunch of TV shows, don't want to expend much mental energy right now?

Sure: I've played with Miss Lynch before, skimmed her scum meta, and I believe this level of early conviction and emotion in a push is town indicative.
EspeciallyALiar for involvement, progressing the game, and pushing me when I was "buddying up" to the slot.
Vecna because he's my mason buddy.
farside for involvement, progressing the game, and familiar meta from a recent game.
hmmmk. thanks.

VOTE: hoctac
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #209 (isolation #42) » Tue May 05, 2020 8:12 am

In post 198, Tchill13 wrote:that didnt last long.

I find it odd you immediately vote the guy I was shading then back off after a pretty quick resolution when you've already showed you can play with some real conviction.

pretty easy to come out from your suspicion it seems ETL.
I was interested in Auro because he had said absolutely nothing of an import. I wanted to get more from him. I did.

I don't want to play with conviction anymore. It doesn't do any good.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #211 (isolation #43) » Tue May 05, 2020 8:14 am

I think the non-game discussion about Netflix shows is unproductive.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #212 (isolation #44) » Tue May 05, 2020 8:15 am

In post 1, Covid 19 wrote:Be mindful of other users. In particular, try to spoiler animated GIFs, videos, and posts with multiple images.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #217 (isolation #45) » Tue May 05, 2020 8:19 am

In post 213, Vecna wrote:youre town now
You know this how?

VOTE: vecna
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #218 (isolation #46) » Tue May 05, 2020 8:19 am

In post 216, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: vecna
stop pre-empting my shit yo
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #219 (isolation #47) » Tue May 05, 2020 8:19 am

^ joke. since i have to point this out now i guess.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #220 (isolation #48) » Tue May 05, 2020 8:21 am

In post 214, Tchill13 wrote:I just found it odd that i vote you, i shade someone, you vote said shade then you move on relatively quick.
apparently my other post got eaten by tigers...

for one thing my vote on auro had nothing to do with your "shade". I was questioning him before you got here.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #225 (isolation #49) » Tue May 05, 2020 8:23 am

In post 214, Tchill13 wrote:Its a little weird that nobody really pushed you after the fiasco
I'm sure it will happen again. for what it's worth, my intention was not to insult anyone or hurt anyone's feelings.

MissLynch
please accept my apology for being an asshole.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #230 (isolation #50) » Tue May 05, 2020 8:25 am

In post 224, Nero Cain wrote:in fairness, I don't think its a "slip" I think he's just saying that he's town reading me now.
townreading you that hard? is that par for the course for vecna?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #234 (isolation #51) » Tue May 05, 2020 8:27 am

I like the other people on the wagon for town so I think vecna vote feels good for the time being.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #235 (isolation #52) » Tue May 05, 2020 8:28 am

@mod: What are the numbers next to people's names in the VC - they aren't the post in which the vote occurred like I thought they might be.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #240 (isolation #53) » Tue May 05, 2020 8:35 am

In post 237, Miss Lane wrote:I do. Thanks. I'm sorry for being an asshole myself. I hope you ... feel similarly about me.
I don't think you did anything wrong, nor were you an asshole. You have nothing to apologize for. It was my own bad reaction, I take responsibility.

As far as the gamestate, I think you're probably town. I felt that your case was incorrect based on my own perspective. I understand you may see things differently. I was trying to determine your motivations for pushing me so hard on what I felt was nothing. I will do better at phrasing my thoughts going forward.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #245 (isolation #54) » Tue May 05, 2020 8:37 am

In post 239, Elements wrote:VOTE: Hoctac
Not changing this until you get an avatar.
This is a cop-out.

I wanna vote this. But.. wagons are tasty and produce delicious fruit.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #247 (isolation #55) » Tue May 05, 2020 8:38 am

I wanna vote hoctac too... I don't like anything happening there.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #252 (isolation #56) » Tue May 05, 2020 8:39 am

In post 249, Covid 19 wrote:
In post 235, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
@mod: What are the numbers next to people's names in the VC - they aren't the post in which the vote occurred like I thought they might be.
It depends on what kind of VC you are looking on. If it is the ones I'm generating using MathBlade's tool, the number is the number of posts that user has made in the thread. Otherwise, the number is indeed the post number. (You can tell it's a one I've done by hand if you can only click on the post number rather than the username.)
ohhhhhhhhhhh that may explain the header variance. thanks
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #253 (isolation #57) » Tue May 05, 2020 8:40 am

In post 251, Elements wrote:
In post 245, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 239, Elements wrote:VOTE: Hoctac
Not changing this until you get an avatar.
This is a cop-out.

I wanna vote this. But.. wagons are tasty and produce delicious fruit.
Everyone ends up wanting to vote me day one, there will be a wagon at some point.
How do you feel about the game at this point?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #264 (isolation #58) » Tue May 05, 2020 8:54 am

In post 258, Vecna wrote:1 of the three scum
dude what..

Nero. Seriously. I'm starting to wonder if he's legit trying to make it
look
like a scum slip or if it's actually a scumslip.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (isolation #59) » Tue May 05, 2020 8:57 am

How do you know how many scum there are? It's a 21 player game, I think town would guess at least 4 or 5, yet you somehow come up with exactly 3?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #270 (isolation #60) » Tue May 05, 2020 8:58 am

OK. I'm an idiot. I didn't see that. Please disregard.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #275 (isolation #61) » Tue May 05, 2020 9:00 am

That stroke thing is too hard. I don't even know how to do it other than copy/pasta.

I need direction. Nothing is sticking out to me.

Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #287 (isolation #62) » Tue May 05, 2020 9:21 am

In post 283, Vecna wrote:
In post 270, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:OK. I'm an idiot. I didn't see that. Please disregard.
Like, you go and ask the mod questions about win conditions, knowing there is a conversion mechanic and an alternative town wincon, but then you do the thing where we have to believe you are unaware of the strange numbers? And then go make a fuss about it without that seeming completely natural to you after you've become aware there are alignment changes because scum can convert townies?

Hmmm.

Stop fucking with my townread. Please
My brain is not in “bastard cult game” mode yet. It just occurred to me that the low number makes sense given that mechanic. I’ve spent the last 3 years playing in the newbie queue exclusively.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #291 (isolation #63) » Tue May 05, 2020 9:24 am

In post 271, Miss Lane wrote:It just seems strange that the player who read all the general rules missed the setup information.
I skimmed that section thinking it wouldn’t make sense to me anyway until the game got under way.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #326 (isolation #64) » Tue May 05, 2020 12:20 pm

A50 is AP actually in there or is this jokes cuz if AP is then that would make me super happy. Though I haven’t seen him around in forever and I miss him.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #351 (isolation #65) » Tue May 05, 2020 1:40 pm

what are the chances momo 5G and mastina are the scums? Confirmed but not posted...?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #354 (isolation #66) » Tue May 05, 2020 2:04 pm

In post 352, farside22 wrote:
In post 351, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:what are the chances momo 5G and mastina are the scums? Confirmed but not posted...?
I heard mastina was having internet issues.
Whats your thought on hotoc?
He's got the vi read for me.
I don’t think that fits the posts. What I’m seeing is fluff and non-game-moving posts. Meaningless content. Looking active rather than being active. That speaks to scum motivation to me.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #355 (isolation #67) » Tue May 05, 2020 2:07 pm

I hesitate to label anyone a VI. There are very few players that I knew that would fit that description and they’re all gone. Hotoc doesn’t seem like he’s playing that role here.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #356 (isolation #68) » Tue May 05, 2020 2:07 pm

Hoctac.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #377 (isolation #69) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:26 pm

In post 359, farside22 wrote:
In post 354, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 352, farside22 wrote:
In post 351, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:what are the chances momo 5G and mastina are the scums? Confirmed but not posted...?
I heard mastina was having internet issues.
Whats your thought on hotoc?
He's got the vi read for me.
I don’t think that fits the posts. What I’m seeing is fluff and non-game-moving posts. Meaningless content. Looking active rather than being active. That speaks to scum motivation to me.
Been there, seen it. Usually I see scum pushing for lynches of fluffy posters.
Yeah... no. Either you’re scumhunting or you’re not town. Period.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #378 (isolation #70) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:27 pm

In post 364, 50 Judge Powers wrote:
In post 326, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:A50 is AP actually in there or is this jokes cuz if AP is then that would make me super happy. Though I haven’t seen him around in forever and I miss him.
This is the AP in this hydra (which is
not a hydra
to begin with)

And this is JJD

And they're outed alts of A50 (that's me)

~A50
Blasphemy. There is only one AP.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #379 (isolation #71) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:28 pm

Can someone put together an unofficial VC for me please? I’m mobile or I would. I’d like to see t at this moment in time.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #436 (isolation #72) » Wed May 06, 2020 12:35 am

Hi mastina welcome to the game! So glad you rolled scum. Haven’t you learned by now? I know you know my town game. It hasn’t changed at all. You come in saying you’re going to take this less than seriously and then fall right back into your scum game :] saying I’m scum day one has always been your tell lol

VOTE: mastina
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #437 (isolation #73) » Wed May 06, 2020 12:37 am

Try to keep your spirits up! I know you hate rolling scum but like you said, this is a meme-y game so just have fun and take solace in the fact that getting caught so early means oh can relax and watch the rest of the game from the dead thread <3
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #438 (isolation #74) » Wed May 06, 2020 12:40 am

On a more serious note, while I sympathize greatly - I’ve dealt with crippling depression and anxiety my whole life - that discussion doesn’t belong in the game. It’s manipulative and besides that it’s in the ruleset. You know I love you tons and I’m super happy you’re here so just do your best.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #468 (isolation #75) » Wed May 06, 2020 6:33 am

In post 449, Flavor Leaf wrote:UNVOTE: Mastina

Didn’t realize there was a wagon there.
..... so? Why are you afraid of being on a wagon?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #492 (isolation #76) » Wed May 06, 2020 9:58 am

In post 485, mastina wrote:I know ETL AtEs as both alignments and her AtE this game didn't feel town at all; it felt particularly 'fake', for lack of a better word--maybe overblown would be better? In that I have little doubts ETL felt emotions, but her posting here felt like it was overplaying them, for lack of better terminology. Forcing the feelings, I guess you could say.
Even as scum, I don't fake feelings. I feel what I feel, and you of all people should know better than to post this. You have even said in other games where you were actually town, that my emotions are NAI, so now suddenly it is? BS. This is how I know you're scum. When you try to twist what you know of my meta in order to convince people who don't that what you're saying is correct when you know it isn't. << That's the kind of shit that makes me angry.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #537 (isolation #77) » Wed May 06, 2020 1:29 pm

In post 535, Quick wrote:Hi, pretend I know nothing.

Who should I vote for?
Mastina.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #648 (isolation #78) » Wed May 06, 2020 4:58 pm

Mastina stop lying. My activity level has zero to do with my alignment in Any game as I’ve had very lurky scum games as well as town games. It’s entirely dependent on my personal schedule in life and how motivated I am to do anything other than sleep. Everything you e said thus far about why you say I’m scum has been flat out false. You should be ashamed. Come up with something that isn’t meta considering I’ve been on hiatus for literally years and the last game we played together was in 2016. Come on now.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #650 (isolation #79) » Wed May 06, 2020 5:01 pm

And my excitement was and is genuine considering this is my first non newbie game in like 3 years. I was invited, saw the player list, and the proposed theme, and was very much looking forward to the game. My excitement was shot down as “not optimal town play” and I’ve lost my desire to be heavily involved this day phase. If you think you can argue that’s alignment indicative you need to re-evaluate your methods of pushing mislynches.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #651 (isolation #80) » Wed May 06, 2020 5:03 pm

In post 648, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Mastina stop lying. My activity level has zero to do with my alignment in Any game as I’ve had very lurky scum games as well as town games. It’s entirely dependent on my personal schedule in life and how motivated I am to do anything other than sleep. Everything you e said thus far about why you say I’m scum has been flat out false. You should be ashamed. Come up with something that isn’t meta considering I’ve been on hiatus for literally years and the last game we played together was in 2016. Come on now.
FURTHERMORE you should KNOW that I’ve come to despise rolling scum. Go read any of my most recent town games and compare. Stop trying to use old as fuck irrelevant meta that doesn’t apply when it can be so damn easily proven. Gawd.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #655 (isolation #81) » Wed May 06, 2020 5:23 pm

Auro I would say it’s more because my first reaction will always be to get angry and that’s something I don’t wanna be and don’t wanna ruin the game for other people by being emotional about every little thing. I am actively editing myself in an effort to be less unpleasant. Like, this is why I stuck to the newbie queue. I felt like I had the ability to explain myself more calmly there because more experienced players would purposely aggravate me in order to get a read. This is easily found in my most recent games. To say I’m scummy for this is a fucking cop out and a lie. It’s lazy as fuck. It’s an excuse not to read the actual words and points I’m making and determine if they make sense or not. It’s fucking. Lazy.

Pedit no you didn’t. THats how I felt after my interaction with ML.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #657 (isolation #82) » Wed May 06, 2020 5:27 pm

Mastina has even said she’s done this in the scum PTs. She’s part of the old group of people I used to play with all the time, and they would do this to me because for some reason they decided this was the only way to read me. It’s fucking irritating and all I wanna do is scum hunt and ask questions and talk to people. Not waste time shooting down garbage that is flat out provably wrong.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #659 (isolation #83) » Wed May 06, 2020 5:29 pm

I’m not. :mad:
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #689 (isolation #84) » Wed May 06, 2020 6:32 pm

In post 686, davesaz wrote:Actually I wonder if scum strategy would be to form a townblock and subvert it.
Being able to infect the universal TRs would be a great strategy.
I’m taking this as regular scum hunting strat for d1 and then once you get a baseline D2 and onward I can compare. I don’t Know how to deal with alignment switches so I’m not gonna worry about it until tomorrow
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #690 (isolation #85) » Wed May 06, 2020 6:32 pm

I really like auro in the last several pages.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #899 (isolation #86) » Thu May 07, 2020 12:23 pm

TOWN
Auro
Quick
Vecna
Dave
Miss Lynch
Nero
Alchemist
Farside

NULL
Creature
Jake
Elements
Flavor leaf

PL
5G
Voted
Saudade

SCUM
Mastina
Hoctac?
Ari?
Tchill
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #907 (isolation #87) » Thu May 07, 2020 1:00 pm

In post 903, farside22 wrote:oin my tchill vote!
Hmmk

VOTE: tchill
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #952 (isolation #88) » Thu May 07, 2020 2:17 pm

In post 914, Quick wrote:VOTE: Tchill13

Lot of controversy on this slot so going to vote it.
You destroyed my town read with a single post. That’s talent.

VOTE: quick
I’m not moving from this until it’s gone. Make it happen.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #957 (isolation #89) » Thu May 07, 2020 2:23 pm

In post 953, Quick wrote:
In post 952, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:

Learn to play. Thanks.
Insulting me isn’t a valid counterpoint. You’ve been nothing if not opportunistic since you started posting. Every time a viable wagon appeared you came up with a reason to jump on, on top of calling for PLs on low hanging fruit. You look townie, for sure, but your actions speak louder.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #961 (isolation #90) » Thu May 07, 2020 2:26 pm

In post 956, Quick wrote:

How about you teach me how to play so I don't make a fool of myself?

Like instead of basically naked voting me?

Like, perhaps this is D1 and we have very little to go on? And perhaps I am voting on a wagon?

And perhaps my preferred pressure is on worthless slots? I could go Creature, how does that sound?
What are you even doing here? You basically admit that you know I’m town by pleading with me to “learn to play” and trying to explain things I haven’t been even mentioned or asked about yet. It comes off as super defensive for no reason, and then you change your vote to someone who hasn’t even posted yet because...? Appeasing much?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #964 (isolation #91) » Thu May 07, 2020 2:28 pm

I am 100% convinced Quick is scum. A very good scum, but scum nonetheless.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #965 (isolation #92) » Thu May 07, 2020 2:28 pm

Man you guys are fuckin jerks.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #970 (isolation #93) » Thu May 07, 2020 2:29 pm

Not even bothering to ask me about my read or my readslist or what I’m thinking at all. I miss the old days when mafia was fun and people actually discussed things with each other.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #973 (isolation #94) » Thu May 07, 2020 2:31 pm

In post 971, Vecna wrote:funnily enough, id normally scumread and death tunnel someone into the ground for this level of dissonance from my own thoughts, but I cant shake the feeling the slot actually believes the stuff its producing and is willing to start 7 new crusades over it.
HOW ABOUT YOU ASK IF YOU'RE SO DAMNED CONFUSED ABOUT WHAT IM DOING? Jesus.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #975 (isolation #95) » Thu May 07, 2020 2:32 pm

I keep forgetting why I quit
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #979 (isolation #96) » Thu May 07, 2020 2:33 pm

Omfg. Do you consider that maybe ignoring posts directed at you multiple times while you talk shit about them to other people might be annoying to someone?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #984 (isolation #97) » Thu May 07, 2020 2:35 pm

I’m irritated because I’m being treated like I’m some kind of fucking idiot who doesn’t know how to play and instead of asking questions about but my thought process to try and understand people just say insulting shit. That’s fucked up. Is everyone on the site like this now? Is this what’s its really become? No wonder the community has dwindled. It’s toxic.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #987 (isolation #98) » Thu May 07, 2020 2:37 pm

In post 985, Quick wrote:
In post 885, Quick wrote:Oh, BTW,

I was expecting someone to notice, but they haven't yet.

My Meta is different now.

Okay thanks, GLHF
ETL, how do you feel about this?
??? I think it’s a narcissistic and irrelevant post.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #995 (isolation #99) » Thu May 07, 2020 2:40 pm

In post 989, Creature wrote:
In post 984, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:I’m being treated like I’m some kind of fucking idiot who doesn’t know how to play
Do you?
Ask mastina.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #997 (isolation #100) » Thu May 07, 2020 2:40 pm

In post 992, Quick wrote:
In post 987, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 985, Quick wrote:
In post 885, Quick wrote:Oh, BTW,

I was expecting someone to notice, but they haven't yet.

My Meta is different now.

Okay thanks, GLHF
ETL, how do you feel about this?
??? I think it’s a narcissistic and irrelevant post.
Okay, but:

1. I'm not trying to brag and
2. It's true

Unless you think I should think no one should think any good of me, then fair enough.
What?? Who is even talking about your meta? I don’t care about meta of players I don’t know. It doesn’t help me at all.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #998 (isolation #101) » Thu May 07, 2020 2:43 pm

In post 996, Vecna wrote:edit: @etl
Its not like youre ambiguous on your reasoning for things. We (or at least I) understand what makes you say things. That does not mean we have to agree with it, and be on the same wavelength drawing the same conclusions. Or play a game of interview or 30 questions.

And players arent toxic for that. A toxic situation gets created when people react hyperaggresive and over the top at everything
Right... so saying I should be lynched since nothing I’m doing makes sense is because you “understand my reasoning for things” but you just disagree. Do I have that right? Come on. Toxic is insulting people’s intelligence whether it’s direct or not.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1004 (isolation #102) » Thu May 07, 2020 2:46 pm

I don’t think it’s fair. Everyone else gets to be part of the conversation. They get to make votes and posts and have a discussion. No one talks to me. That talk around me about me and say how I must be some terrible player. Do you know how frustrating that gets? Knowing you have good things to contribute and no one gives a shit? This has been a common theme for the last few games I’ve played and I’m sick of it.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1005 (isolation #103) » Thu May 07, 2020 2:47 pm

It may sound arrogant but I have a probable track record of being a great scum hunter. This isn’t a brag it’s a researchable thing. Knowing that about my own work and being treated like a fucking noob is awful. I don’t expect anything other than what everyone else gets. And I don’t even get that.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1007 (isolation #104) » Thu May 07, 2020 2:47 pm

Provable it probable.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1008 (isolation #105) » Thu May 07, 2020 2:48 pm

Fuck it. Never mind.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1022 (isolation #106) » Thu May 07, 2020 3:02 pm

In post 1012, Vecna wrote:
In post 1005, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:It may sound arrogant but I have a probable track record of being a great scum hunter. This isn’t a brag it’s a researchable thing. Knowing that about my own work and being treated like a fucking noob is awful. I don’t expect anything other than what everyone else gets. And I don’t even get that.
this is mafia. It isnt about reputation unless youve given a high enough quantity of social handjobs to people.

Everyone is high on their own opinion. Unless youre that one charismatic bastard and can convince them, theyre unlikely to listen to reason theyre not seeing themselves.

And your approach is not going your cause here.

Take this as you will.
*sigh* I’m not asking for recognition or to be treated like a superstar. I’m explaining why I’m upset. As I said, all I expect is the same treatment that everyone else gets. Instead I’m being treated like a moron and instead of being asked when someone doesn’t understand what I’ve done or why, I get to watch people talk to each other about how awful a player I must be. That’s not happening to other people. So...
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1023 (isolation #107) » Thu May 07, 2020 3:02 pm

In post 1021, Quick wrote:ETL,

Can you like, ISO me or something? Perhaps make an actual case that I can respond to?
I did both already. Why don’t you ISO me and you’ll find t.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1025 (isolation #108) » Thu May 07, 2020 3:05 pm

Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1032 (isolation #109) » Thu May 07, 2020 3:06 pm

In post 1028, Quick wrote:

Okay, what is so bad about my vote here? I said I was SRing Tchill before voting them?
Then why didn’t you vote until after it became viable?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1035 (isolation #110) » Thu May 07, 2020 3:10 pm

Stop it. Stop saying “ISO me”. I’ve done that already. You didn’t explain anything. If you were suspicious of tchill why did you wait until other people voted him for you?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1038 (isolation #111) » Thu May 07, 2020 3:15 pm

In post 1037, Quick wrote:
In post 930, Quick wrote:
In post 905, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 842, Quick wrote:VOTE: Jake the Wolfie

Let's pressure this slot and see if they have any playing ability?
Look at this galoomba
Much Big! Very Wow! Amazipantz! Good stuff! Have my baby!

Yeah, you can die.
IDK maybe I voted Tchill BEFORE this? But then I thought Wolfie would be a better place to go, in which case, that doesn't help your case much!
Uh ok. So Jake had more votes than tchill is that what you’re saying?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1039 (isolation #112) » Thu May 07, 2020 3:16 pm

I don’t think anyone was voting Jake, but you thought you could get more traction going after him than by going after tchill because Jake is on everyone’s PL list. Like I said, low hanging fruit.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1040 (isolation #113) » Thu May 07, 2020 3:17 pm

Until a few people actually did vote tchill and then suddenly that was ok. You also waited to jump on the mastina wagon as I recall.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1042 (isolation #114) » Thu May 07, 2020 3:20 pm

What is a “worthless slot” then? If you weren’t paying attention to how many votes were out why did it matter whether tchill had a wagon or not?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1044 (isolation #115) » Thu May 07, 2020 3:23 pm

In post 1036, Quick wrote:
In post 1035, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Stop it. Stop saying “ISO me”. I’ve done that already. You didn’t explain anything. If you were suspicious of tchill why did you wait until other people voted him for you?
Because no one wanted to vote for worthless spots...

And worthless spots are bad in this game because there are not many NKs.
Also I don’t get this comment. From my understanding the scum still get a nk... and twice they can also kill an infected person. Is that wrong?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1047 (isolation #116) » Thu May 07, 2020 3:25 pm

In post 1043, Quick wrote:
In post 1042, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:What is a “worthless slot” then? If you weren’t paying attention to how many votes were out why did it matter whether tchill had a wagon or not?
Because, as I said, people were SPLIT on him, which generates INFO.
What does that’s have to do with you deciding not to vote a scumread?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1049 (isolation #117) » Thu May 07, 2020 3:27 pm

In post 1046, Quick wrote:
In post 1044, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1036, Quick wrote:
In post 1035, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Stop it. Stop saying “ISO me”. I’ve done that already. You didn’t explain anything. If you were suspicious of tchill why did you wait until other people voted him for you?
Because no one wanted to vote for worthless spots...

And worthless spots are bad in this game because there are not many NKs.
Also I don’t get this comment. From my understanding the scum still get a nk... and twice they can also kill an infected person. Is that wrong?
"not many" does not mean "none". I am a lot more careful with the language I use than mastina is.
Ok but “not many” implies “less than expected”, and it seems to me this game actually gets 2 MORE nightkills than expected. Just trying to understand.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1050 (isolation #118) » Thu May 07, 2020 3:28 pm

In post 1048, Quick wrote:
In post 1047, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1042, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:What is a “worthless slot” then? If you weren’t paying attention to how many votes were out why did it matter whether tchill had a wagon or not?
Tchill was a SR? Not sure I get you at this point. It looks like you are reaching for a case that isn't there.
Are you gaslighting me man? You literally just said you were scumreading him before voting Jake.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1052 (isolation #119) » Thu May 07, 2020 3:29 pm

In post 1041, Quick wrote:ecause I either vote Tchill who I was SRing
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1057 (isolation #120) » Thu May 07, 2020 3:32 pm

In post 1, Covid 19 wrote:6. Twice per game, mafia may kill any player that they choose. Aside from those two instances, mafia possess the ability to factionally infect a player and to kill an infected player each night.
Actually I think we’re both wrong but I don’t get it. I thought infected meant they became mafia. Why would mafia kill their own?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1059 (isolation #121) » Thu May 07, 2020 3:33 pm

In post 1053, Quick wrote:
In post 1050, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1048, Quick wrote:
In post 1047, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
Tchill was a SR? Not sure I get you at this point. It looks like you are reaching for a case that isn't there.
Are you gaslighting me man? You literally just said you were scumreading him before voting Jake.
"IN THE CASE THAT" should be implied.
Implied where? I’m confused now.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1060 (isolation #122) » Thu May 07, 2020 3:33 pm

In post 1054, Quick wrote:Look, It almost looks like you are looking for a slip of some sort. There is NO SLIP.
No. I’m questioning the timing of your votes.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1063 (isolation #123) » Thu May 07, 2020 3:37 pm

In post 1061, Quick wrote:OOOOHHHHHH :!:

Mafia do not HAVE to kill infected players. Makes WAY more sense now.
It seems scumsided to me
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1064 (isolation #124) » Thu May 07, 2020 3:38 pm

In post 1062, Quick wrote:
In post 1060, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1054, Quick wrote:Look, It almost looks like you are looking for a slip of some sort. There is NO SLIP.
GLHF

People are not inherently logical. This is one of the first things I said in this game.
Right which is why I’m asking you to just walk me through it. It doesn’t have to be “logical” if you can explain what you were thinking when you did it.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1067 (isolation #125) » Thu May 07, 2020 3:41 pm

In post 1066, Quick wrote:
In post 1063, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1061, Quick wrote:OOOOHHHHHH :!:

Mafia do not HAVE to kill infected players. Makes WAY more sense now.
It seems scumsided to me
Yeah, I totally goofed on the setup. I thought it was a cult game and Mafia (who were the cult [that makes no sense, what was I thinking?]) and there was a cult vs Town and the cult had a bonus +2 kills.
Are they not the cult? Or you mean you thought there was town + mafia + cult?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1069 (isolation #126) » Thu May 07, 2020 3:42 pm

In post 1065, Creature wrote:Wait, mafia must kill one of their recruitees every night?
They “may”. But if one of their wincons is to absorb at least half the town why on earth would they bother?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1071 (isolation #127) » Thu May 07, 2020 3:44 pm

In post 1068, Creature wrote:Setup is confusing. Why would mafia kill a recruitee?
I think there’s something we’re missing.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1072 (isolation #128) » Thu May 07, 2020 3:45 pm

In post 1070, Quick wrote:
In post 1064, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1062, Quick wrote:
In post 1060, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
GLHF

People are not inherently logical. This is one of the first things I said in this game.
Right which is why I’m asking you to just walk me through it. It doesn’t have to be “logical” if you can explain what you were thinking when you did it.
Honestly, I don't remember. I just remember wanting to vote for Tchill because it was a spicy take on things and I also wanted (want, really) to get rid of worthless slots because my assumption of the setup was that this was a cult game. But when getting rid of worthless slots didn't take (because when does that actually work?) I voted for Tchill (who I was SRing).
And it just happened to be right after he got 3 votes. Purely coincidental?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1076 (isolation #129) » Thu May 07, 2020 3:49 pm

Got it.

Does that change anything for you?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1078 (isolation #130) » Thu May 07, 2020 3:50 pm

In post 1073, Creature wrote:
In post 1071, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1068, Creature wrote:Setup is confusing. Why would mafia kill a recruitee?
I think there’s something we’re missing.
Town can recruit infected players back?
That would be cool I think. Like if you get infected but not killed you

OH. THATS HOW YOU GAIN IMMUNITY MAYBE? Like IRL, getting infected with a virus, you fight it, get antibodies and become IMMUNE.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1079 (isolation #131) » Thu May 07, 2020 3:52 pm

I’m excited now
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1081 (isolation #132) » Thu May 07, 2020 3:53 pm

I wonder if you get infected can you infect another person by visiting them and hen they can only kill one of the infected people and the other gains immunity.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1083 (isolation #133) » Thu May 07, 2020 3:55 pm

So we should assume that at some point there will be at least one infected person that hasn’t gained immunity plus 3 mafia. So LYLO happens one day earlier.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1084 (isolation #134) » Thu May 07, 2020 3:55 pm

At least.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1086 (isolation #135) » Thu May 07, 2020 3:56 pm

In post 1082, Quick wrote:
In post 1076, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Got it.

It just makes me hate worthless spots more because Mafia don't even need to NK them and can just have them as wasted lynches given the worthless spots are Town. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Who are the “worthless spots” to you? Besides Jake.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1089 (isolation #136) » Thu May 07, 2020 4:00 pm

In post 1085, Quick wrote:
In post 1083, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:So we should assume that at some point there will be at least one infected person that hasn’t gained immunity plus 3 mafia. So LYLO happens one day earlier.
Unpack this.
Ok so. I’m thinking it might work something like, they can infect a person and their role and alignment changes. But maybe they don’t actually join the team, just alignment. Until a certain period of time has passed without being killed, and then they become immune. However while they’re infected they’re aligned with the mafia and mafia wincon is parity. So let’s they infect people. They kill one every night, but because they can only kill one, there’s maybe others out there they can’t kill yet. By the time LYLO happens, we can’t count on the numbers being 3+4, assuming no mafia lynched right. It will more likely be at least one infected (mafia) + mafia + remaining town, which increases mafia numbers making LYLO happen sooner.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1090 (isolation #137) » Thu May 07, 2020 4:01 pm

In post 1087, Quick wrote:
In post 1086, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1082, Quick wrote:
In post 1076, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Got it.

It just makes me hate worthless spots more because Mafia don't even need to NK them and can just have them as wasted lynches given the worthless spots are Town. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Who are the “worthless spots” to you? Besides Jake.
5G is pretty worthless, I have to say...

Hactoc(?) made one good post so I want to see what else they do.
Do you think they’re all likely town?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1091 (isolation #138) » Thu May 07, 2020 4:02 pm

I wonder if it would benefit us to announce if we’ve been infected? There’s bound to be someone with the ability to target infected with a cure or something.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1093 (isolation #139) » Thu May 07, 2020 4:04 pm

In post 1092, Quick wrote:
In post 1089, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1085, Quick wrote:
In post 1083, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:So we should assume that at some point there will be at least one infected person that hasn’t gained immunity plus 3 mafia. So LYLO happens one day earlier.
Unpack this.
Ok so. I’m thinking it might work something like, they can infect a person and their role and alignment changes. But maybe they don’t actually join the team, just alignment. Until a certain period of time has passed without being killed, and then they become immune. However while they’re infected they’re aligned with the mafia and mafia wincon is parity. So let’s they infect people. They kill one every night, but because they can only kill one, there’s maybe others out there they can’t kill yet. By the time LYLO happens, we can’t count on the numbers being 3+4, assuming no mafia lynched right. It will more likely be at least one infected (mafia) + mafia + remaining town, which increases mafia numbers making LYLO happen sooner.
Or Mafia infects one person and the Town person spreads it someone.

Wow, what did I sign up for?
Right exactly what I’m thinking, meaning mafia can’t possibly kill all infected. Some will gain immunity. ASSUMING he immunity mechanic works the way I’m thinking it does.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1097 (isolation #140) » Thu May 07, 2020 4:06 pm

In post 1095, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 1091, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:I wonder if it would benefit us to announce if we’ve been infected? There’s bound to be someone with the ability to target infected with a cure or something.
That would probably be the most optimal move but is probably also considered as playing against your new wincon. Whoever gets infected should check with the mod about that if the mod doesn’t just shoot down the idea in thread.
Oh. Good point.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1098 (isolation #141) » Thu May 07, 2020 4:07 pm

In post 1096, Quick wrote:
In post 1095, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 1091, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:I wonder if it would benefit us to announce if we’ve been infected? There’s bound to be someone with the ability to target infected with a cure or something.
That would probably be the most optimal move but is probably also considered as playing against your new wincon. Whoever gets infected should check with the mod about that if the mod doesn’t just shoot down the idea in thread.
Except people are not going to know they are infected...

Time to get tested, but ONLY if you have symptoms!
OH. hmmmmm. I think this is gonna good.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1099 (isolation #142) » Thu May 07, 2020 4:08 pm

In post 1094, Quick wrote:Also, Mafia might be able to kill all/any infected players whatever night they want. That's scary.
I think they can only kill one based on what it says. I’m mobile or I’d go copy/paste again
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1101 (isolation #143) » Thu May 07, 2020 4:09 pm

Omg this is COVID :lol: we can’t just go around spreading it in order to get immunity. We have to

FLATTEN THE CURVE
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1102 (isolation #144) » Thu May 07, 2020 4:10 pm

I don’t remember what is an arsonist
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1106 (isolation #145) » Thu May 07, 2020 4:14 pm

In post 1, Covid 19 wrote:Claiming scum by yourself or with other players is fine provided that it is clear to the moderator you are not attempting to throw the game.
@mod: HYPOTHETICALLY speaking, if an infected person were to claim they were infected for the purpose of hoping someone had a cure, Would it be considered throwing the game?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1108 (isolation #146) » Thu May 07, 2020 4:16 pm

In post 1104, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 1102, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:I don’t remember what is an arsonist
They go around dousing people in gas each Night and then on a single night they ignite the gas and kill everyone they doused.
Gross.... ok. Well.... I have to trust that town is equally stacked then.

Gotta have faith-uh faith-uh faith-AHHH
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1110 (isolation #147) » Thu May 07, 2020 4:18 pm

In post 1109, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 1108, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
They go around dousing people in gas each Night and then on a single night they ignite the gas and kill everyone they doused.

I don’t think thoughts and prayers will help much.
:lol: man I’ll take it
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1115 (isolation #148) » Thu May 07, 2020 4:26 pm

Quick wrote:
In post 1108, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:

The assumption is that very few people have it at first and it grows exponentially. But IDK if that is how it works or not. If that's the case, then the Mafia are actually already "infected".
Good point! Quoting this so I can read it while I type.
In post 1057, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1, Covid 19 wrote:6. Twice per game, mafia may kill any player that they choose. Aside from those two instances, mafia possess the ability to factionally infect a player and to kill an infected player each night.
Actually I think we’re both wrong but I don’t get it. I thought infected meant they became mafia. Why would mafia kill their own?
They possess the ability to “factionally infect... “so I think the assumption that they just gain the alignment without learning who the people are is correct. And” possess the ability” is vague. It doesn’t necessarily mean by choice but abilities generally are a choice. And then the word “and” so they can both infect AND kill an infected on the same night.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1116 (isolation #149) » Thu May 07, 2020 4:26 pm

In post 1114, Covid 19 wrote:
In post 1106, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1, Covid 19 wrote:Claiming scum by yourself or with other players is fine provided that it is clear to the moderator you are not attempting to throw the game.
@mod: HYPOTHETICALLY speaking, if an infected person were to claim they were infected for the purpose of hoping someone had a cure, Would it be considered throwing the game?
Since you should strive to achieve your current win condition, this would likely count as not playing towards your win condition. (Getting cured does not advance the Infected win condition.)
Am sad. But ok I respect that.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1117 (isolation #150) » Thu May 07, 2020 4:28 pm

I’m curious as to the NAR on that. I’m assuming it all resolves at the end of the night so night 1 a person may get infected, so start of day 2 they get an altered role pm. Until such point as they gain immunity and become town again.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1118 (isolation #151) » Thu May 07, 2020 4:29 pm

At which point they would be free to share anything they learned from the experience.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1120 (isolation #152) » Thu May 07, 2020 4:30 pm

I’d be fine getting of Saudi
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1121 (isolation #153) » Thu May 07, 2020 4:31 pm

Getting rid* of
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1122 (isolation #154) » Thu May 07, 2020 4:32 pm

But it wouldn’t yield much in the end unless he was mafia unfortunately
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1125 (isolation #155) » Thu May 07, 2020 4:34 pm

I think it’s worthwhile to note that there is mafia and then there is infected and while infected are considered mafia-aligned the mafia are not classified as infected.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1127 (isolation #156) » Thu May 07, 2020 4:35 pm

You’re not. I was baiting people.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1130 (isolation #157) » Thu May 07, 2020 4:37 pm

I think infected people can infect other people by doing night actions but mafia don’t inherently infect people with their actions.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1132 (isolation #158) » Thu May 07, 2020 4:37 pm

In post 1129, Quick wrote:
In post 1127, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:You’re not. I was baiting people.
:facepalm:
:D :cool:
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1136 (isolation #159) » Thu May 07, 2020 4:41 pm

In post 1134, Quick wrote:
In post 1132, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
I'd love to know what you found out there.
I wanted to get tchills reaction primarily but I also wanted to see who would call me out for putting him there. Tchill wasn’t around it seemed and people were just in my ass about other shit so I voted him to see who would hop on now that it had 3 people. That’s why I jumped on you for that. You see?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1141 (isolation #160) » Thu May 07, 2020 4:44 pm

In post 1139, Quick wrote:
In post 1136, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1134, Quick wrote:
In post 1132, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
I'd love to know what you found out there.
I wanted to get tchills reaction primarily but I also wanted to see who would call me out for putting him there. Tchill wasn’t around it seemed and people were just in my ass about other shit so I voted him to see who would hop on now that it had 3 people. That’s why I jumped on you for that. You see?
Yeah, but I hope you can see my reasons were legit.
I think so.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1145 (isolation #161) » Thu May 07, 2020 4:46 pm

In post 1142, Quick wrote:I only SR Tchill for his horrible post about 5G.
I like what he’s done so far but I’m interested in todays catch up. Gonna watch while he does that and then respond.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1152 (isolation #162) » Thu May 07, 2020 4:53 pm

In post 1147, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 964, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:I am 100% convinced Quick is scum. A very good scum, but scum nonetheless.
it lines up. Not only does ETL think quick is scum for falling for a specific thing but Quick is "good" scum and ETL caught them on
ETL's
"trap"

It's a bit egotistical. Thats almost always town (and Im not being derogatory or negative about ETL.)
:lol: I love it. Yes. I know it wasn’t very sophisticated but I got a much better grasp on quark after questioning him about it.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1155 (isolation #163) » Thu May 07, 2020 5:00 pm

In post 1153, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1004, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:I don’t think it’s fair. Everyone else gets to be part of the conversation. They get to make votes and posts and have a discussion. No one talks to me. That talk around me about me and say how I must be some terrible player. Do you know how frustrating that gets? Knowing you have good things to contribute and no one gives a shit? This has been a common theme for the last few games I’ve played and I’m sick of it.
In post 1005, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:It may sound arrogant but I have a probable track record of being a great scum hunter. This isn’t a brag it’s a researchable thing. Knowing that about my own work and being treated like a fucking noob is awful. I don’t expect anything other than what everyone else gets. And I don’t even get that.
hope you figure out how to have more fun. Ik thats frustrating.

I'd like to pressure suadade if youd be interested in that. I feel really good about vecna as town and pretty decent about quick. MAinly due to the narcissism and blatant back tracking on me. Wasnt graceful at all.
I appreciate this. Thank you. I’m working on it. The setup spec discussion was actually quite invigorating and I’m getting into this more. I would be absolutely down for that but I have a feeling it won’t result in much. What do you think about hoctac?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1159 (isolation #164) » Thu May 07, 2020 5:06 pm

Omg what if almost everyone has a night action but we have to STAY HOME to prevent it spreading too fast???
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1161 (isolation #165) » Thu May 07, 2020 5:07 pm

In post 1159, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Omg what if almost everyone has a night action but we have to STAY HOME to prevent it spreading too fast???
Oh but only once infected. Which you do find out when you get your alternate role pm. I forget who said that, maybe creature, that you won’t know if you’re infected. But you should right
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1163 (isolation #166) » Thu May 07, 2020 5:08 pm

In post 1160, Nero Cain wrote:"traps" and "reaction tests" are kinda low tier plays

VOTE: ari
idc what tier you think it is if it works I’ll use it. It’s all valid if the results are useful.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1165 (isolation #167) » Thu May 07, 2020 5:09 pm

In post 1164, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1159, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Omg what if almost everyone has a night action but we have to STAY HOME to prevent it spreading too fast???
but town gotta have compulsive roles to mimic essential workers.
Oh this is good. I can’t wait to see how it all turns out lol
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1173 (isolation #168) » Thu May 07, 2020 5:22 pm

In post 1170, Auro wrote:Gosh, can someone just summarize what happened in the last few hours?
Mafia infect players. Infected players become “infected alignment” which counts as mafia. Mafia can kill one infected every night and infect a player every night. Besides that they can kill any player twice during the game. We surmise that infected can gain immunity if they aren’t killed within some unknown time limit. Infected may be able to infect others, thus increasing be numbers of infected, making it impossible for mafia to kill all of them but also temporarily increasing their numbers, thus LYLO happens sooner. We cannot claim infected for the purposes of finding a cure.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1178 (isolation #169) » Thu May 07, 2020 5:24 pm

Tchill I think hoctac is a better option for reasons that if I were to explain them would probably make them not viable. I’m already voting there, as are a few others, so I think it’s a good wagon.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1181 (isolation #170) » Thu May 07, 2020 5:30 pm

In post 1179, Tchill13 wrote:If saudade is good you eliminate top threats as scum early. Fluff + (I FOUND SCUM SLIP)+ pushing a top scum threat early (if mastina is town) = scum
I agree with this assessment but it requires that level of awareness, experience with mastina, and game experience overall. Do you believe a player having those qualities posts like saudade does? < genuine question, not rhetorical.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1195 (isolation #171) » Thu May 07, 2020 5:42 pm

In post 1187, Tchill13 wrote:i get the vibe theyre better than that as town
Hmm. I guess this just isn’t enough for me. Hoctac is at least posting some things that are game related and people are reacting to them which will be useful post-flip.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1199 (isolation #172) » Thu May 07, 2020 5:45 pm

In post 1189, Auro wrote:Pretty likely scum is in the lurkers. We should be wagoning there.
Bah. What will we get from it though? That’s the problem. If we’re gonna lynch a lurky person t should be one that has had other people discussing it. Otherwise we really get nothing.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1203 (isolation #173) » Thu May 07, 2020 5:46 pm

In post 1201, Quick wrote:Actually, no. This is spicier...

No. What?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1209 (isolation #174) » Thu May 07, 2020 5:49 pm

In post 1202, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1195, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1187, Tchill13 wrote:i get the vibe theyre better than that as town
Hmm. I guess this just isn’t enough for me. Hoctac is at least posting some things that are game related and people are reacting to them which will be useful post-flip.
kinda weak reasoning if thats why youre sticking with hoctac and opposing new pushes.

i dont even care if you join me, but youre statement can be applied to more than just hoctac. were 45ish pages in.

PEdit: I do agree with ETLS point that if were lynching LHF its hoctac.
Well the distinction between the two is pretty weak itself so it’s not like my feelings for one over the other are gonna be super strong lol.. like I said, I’d fine with saudade, and any of the ones in my PL section.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1212 (isolation #175) » Thu May 07, 2020 5:50 pm

In post 1205, Quick wrote:
In post 1203, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1201, Quick wrote:Actually, no. This is spicier...

No. What?
"Scum is in the Lurkers"

Is a sentiment I HIGHLY agree with.
In post 1207, Auro wrote:I don't think ML is a lurker, seems like they've been off site for nearly a day. They seemed pretty active to me while they were here.
^ this
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1215 (isolation #176) » Thu May 07, 2020 5:51 pm

In post 1204, Auro wrote:
In post 1199, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Bah. What will we get from it though? That’s the problem. If we’re gonna lynch a lurky person t should be one that has had other people discussing it. Otherwise we really get nothing.
Sure. Hence we wagon them to generate discussion, probably cycle through a few, and then proceed to lynch.
Well yeah but you don’t generally say that’s what you’re doing or it defeats the purpose if they know they aren’t actually getting lynched. This kinda stuff happens naturally anyway for the most part, especially on day one.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1218 (isolation #177) » Thu May 07, 2020 5:53 pm

In post 1217, Quick wrote:
In post 1215, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1204, Auro wrote:
In post 1199, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Bah. What will we get from it though? That’s the problem. If we’re gonna lynch a lurky person t should be one that has had other people discussing it. Otherwise we really get nothing.
Sure. Hence we wagon them to generate discussion, probably cycle through a few, and then proceed to lynch.
Well yeah but you don’t generally say that’s what you’re doing or it defeats the purpose if they know they aren’t actually getting lynched. This kinda stuff happens naturally anyway for the most part, especially on day one.
That's why we lynch worthless slots.
THUS. HOCTAC.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1222 (isolation #178) » Thu May 07, 2020 5:54 pm

I mean, he already has a decent wagon going. Why switch right now?

Pedit hoctac does
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1225 (isolation #179) » Thu May 07, 2020 5:56 pm

In post 1208, Tchill13 wrote:suaded is a lurker...

lurking around the wuhan facility and getting us infected. he needs to GO.
This made me lol
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1228 (isolation #180) » Thu May 07, 2020 5:57 pm

In post 1224, Quick wrote:Saud actually adds value to the game and all these other players don't
:lol: wat
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1249 (isolation #181) » Thu May 07, 2020 6:17 pm

In post 1237, Quick wrote:VOTE: Creature

BTW Nero, you're sheeping me on Creature. Remember that.
I actually kinda like creature.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1251 (isolation #182) » Thu May 07, 2020 6:18 pm

In post 1247, Auro wrote:
In post 1228, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1224, Quick wrote:Saud actually adds value to the game and all these other players don't
:lol: wat
Some players don't project town at all, but have generally good reads. Saudade hard-projects scum as either alignment but his reads are often correct.
Not in this game so far.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1252 (isolation #183) » Thu May 07, 2020 6:19 pm

In post 1236, Tchill13 wrote:mans got 5 posts and yall are drawing a linew between him and hoctac/suadade.

cool.
Yes! Exactly.
In post 1238, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1234, Quick wrote:I might actually think you could be Scum here too.
that's ok, I think you are a moron. Let's just think the worst of each other.
This crosses a line. Stop.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1268 (isolation #184) » Thu May 07, 2020 7:00 pm

In post 1265, Saudade wrote:how do you know if my reads are correct or not?
Because I’m town and you’re supposedly scumreading me... so....
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1269 (isolation #185) » Thu May 07, 2020 7:00 pm

In post 1267, Quick wrote:VOTE: ETL

Was going to do this before going to bed but now is an okay time.
I feel betrayed.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1271 (isolation #186) » Thu May 07, 2020 7:02 pm

In post 1270, Hoctac wrote:
Serious read®:
I actually think ETL is scum. A lot of her takes are forced and over the top, and she expresses unnatural overconfidence at times.

That will be my
Serious Read™ for this day phase. Sheep it to victory if you're sensible; I've never been wrong about a Day 1 Serious Read© before.
There’s a first time for everything then.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1273 (isolation #187) » Thu May 07, 2020 7:12 pm

In post 1272, Auro wrote:
In post 1270, Hoctac wrote:A lot of her takes are forced and over the top, and she expresses unnatural overconfidence at times.
Explain with examples, pl0x.
It’s a fake made up read, fair warning. There is no case.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1275 (isolation #188) » Thu May 07, 2020 7:18 pm

In post 1274, Hoctac wrote:Sorry, I am all out of Serious Reads™ for today. I would like to consult my associate,
Mastina
, to cite some examples for me (, to get you started).
:lol: so having serious reads is scummy. Ok gotcha lmao
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1281 (isolation #189) » Thu May 07, 2020 7:35 pm

Actually I just read Saudades ISO and I feel less inclined to bother with him over Jake/5G if we’re talking about “worthless slots”, which to be fairly honest, would be a last resort lynch option in my book. At least hoctac and saudade are posting game stuff. I also switched up saudade and hoctac in terms of who was scumreading me, saudades iso doesn’t show that he was ever scumreading me so I was wrong there.

I don’t feel like lynching hoc anymore either cuz it looks like he’s actually doing something even if it’s ridiculous.

Can we discuss who might actually be scum that doesn’t involve “lurking” or “fluff posting” as a reason? It’s very very late for me now so I’m going to bed but I’d like to go over that tomorrow.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1282 (isolation #190) » Thu May 07, 2020 7:38 pm

UNVOTE:

I’ll have to reassess in the AM.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1460 (isolation #191) » Fri May 08, 2020 4:45 am

Why is everyone being so mean to Quick? idgi

Where are the serious players who actually scumhunt? I’d like to hear more from ML, mastina, alchemist, dave, Nero, tchill... I feel like those people will post useful stuff that’ll actually help me narrow down the list of unknowns.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1462 (isolation #192) » Fri May 08, 2020 4:56 am

In post 1461, Nero Cain wrote:What do you need from me, ETL?
Just a conversation. Who’s your top two scumreads rn? Top two town reads?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1473 (isolation #193) » Fri May 08, 2020 5:34 am

In post 1467, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1462, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1461, Nero Cain wrote:What do you need from me, ETL?
Just a conversation. Who’s your top two scumreads rn? Top two town reads?
I don't really know. I'm still worried that Vecna was buddying me and I'm not quite over Farside. I'm voting Ari. On the flipside, I kinda wonder if tchill is caught scum.
Personally I haven't noticed a difference in the way Vecna has been talking to you vs anyone else. Vecna is null for me, not because of lack of content but because I can't really figure him out yet.

For farside, I don't think I understand your case there. Is it just a gut thing or is there something specific?

Can you explain what you mean about tchill?
Like, idk these whole "i understand why you are scumreading me" and shit like that just come off as super scummy to me b/c I think a lot of town are just OMGUSY as shit. And then there's the clusterfuck of lurkers and noncontributers and there could be some scum in there. Who should I be hard scum reading?
Well.. I dont have a fucking clue, lol... kind of why I'm trying to reach out at this point.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1474 (isolation #194) » Fri May 08, 2020 5:36 am

In post 1468, farside22 wrote:I have a few player i think need prodding like wolfe, dave, voted, nl, fl, creature, and mastina
In post 1470, Creature wrote:Wtf I don't need prodding
This screams active lurking. Creature, you're reading the thread but you're not posting unless someone directs something at you?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1475 (isolation #195) » Fri May 08, 2020 5:37 am

Farside - you're here. Talk to me
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1492 (isolation #196) » Fri May 08, 2020 6:41 am

In post 1476, Quick wrote:Tin foil or Scum? I don't get this question at all.
? What do you mean? It looks to me like Creature only posted once he was called out that he needed to be prodded, but it was so quick it was like he'd been reading along with the thread and just not posting. What else is there to get?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1494 (isolation #197) » Fri May 08, 2020 6:43 am

In post 1493, Quick wrote:
In post 1492, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
? What do you mean? It looks to me like Creature only posted once he was called out that he needed to be prodded, but it was so quick it was like he'd been reading along with the thread and just not posting. What else is there to get?
I wasn't disagreeing with what you posted, but instead, your tone because you made a very fast post almost word salad to say the same thing.
Huh?
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1496 (isolation #198) » Fri May 08, 2020 6:45 am

In post 1445, Quick wrote:Let's see....

no, no, no

ETL has dropped massively in equity for their push on me. And then they felt "betrayed" that I voted them...

Too many scum reads this game.
I felt betrayed because I felt like we had gotten a really good interaction that helped both of us read each other.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1498 (isolation #199) » Fri May 08, 2020 6:46 am

In post 1495, Quick wrote:
In post 1494, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1493, Quick wrote:
In post 1492, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
I wasn't disagreeing with what you posted, but instead, your tone because you made a very fast post almost word salad to say the same thing.
Huh?
"Creature is Scum."

Does it need to be more complicated than that?
I don't understand what your point is. I was directing that at Creature and asking him to respond.
Art is cool.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”