Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3573 (isolation #0) » Tue May 12, 2020 3:29 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3559, Albert B. Rampage wrote:If cakez didn't tunnel on me Lilith was dead too! I didn't understand the mechanics about needing to keep roses alive or I would have played this differently as well.
ABR, I'll admit I didn't read this game but I feel based on reading the flips and the deaths you likely lost this game, not based off skill, but your ability to work with other players.

If all your townreads scumread MariaR/paragon, that should have been your shot. Given the number of vigs in this setup, getting the best out of town is way more important than being right.

There's a reason you weren't shot this game ABR. I hope you reflect on that, especially given you have read the game.

Your steadfast belief that you tend to be a paragon of scumhunting forgets that it's not all about being right. It's about doing right.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3578 (isolation #1) » Tue May 12, 2020 3:33 am

Post by Titus »

I am not Don. I didn't play this game at all.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3582 (isolation #2) » Tue May 12, 2020 3:36 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3573, Titus wrote:ABR,
I'll admit I didn't read this game
but I feel based on reading the flips and the deaths you likely lost this game, not based off skill, but your ability to work with other players.
^^^ This right here is why we don't work well together. You didn't read this for detail and just supposed I was out to get you. In reality, it's your hostile, arrogant nature that gets in the way.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3584 (isolation #3) » Tue May 12, 2020 3:40 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3583, Albert B. Rampage wrote:We don't work well together because you always target me, so I make your life difficult, and we tear the town apart together and inadvertently help the scum win.
No. You make town's life difficult with your theatrics and needing to be the best slot. I don't target you until you start lording over players.

I have zero interest in actually playing with you until you learn humility. The lack of humility and hero shots is why you lost. It's an example you set.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3587 (isolation #4) » Tue May 12, 2020 3:43 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3585, Albert B. Rampage wrote:We had eyestot and Maria dead to rights day 1. You just went after me out of nowhere, dragging 4 town votes with you and killing all the momentum the town had gained. We could have it all. You had my heart inside your hand but you played it with a beating.
Again, I am not Don. I never read this game. I have no interest in playing with you, alt or otherwise. You should have faced a much longer ban than the one you did face.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3588 (isolation #5) » Tue May 12, 2020 3:44 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3586, votato wrote:
In post 3584, Titus wrote:
In post 3583, Albert B. Rampage wrote:We don't work well together because you always target me, so I make your life difficult, and we tear the town apart together and inadvertently help the scum win.
No. You make town's life difficult with your theatrics and needing to be the best slot. I don't target you until you start lording over players.

I have zero interest in actually playing with you until you learn humility. The lack of humility and hero shots is why you lost. It's an example you set.
you know that without reading obviously
Yes, ABR and I go back years. Donald Trump is a buffoon, but more humble than a smart ABR.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3590 (isolation #6) » Tue May 12, 2020 3:46 am

Post by Titus »

Great, that has zilch to do with me. That's an ABR problem. If you can't work with varying people, that's a you problem.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3593 (isolation #7) » Tue May 12, 2020 3:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3592, votato wrote:
In post 3588, Titus wrote:
In post 3586, votato wrote:
In post 3584, Titus wrote:

you know that without reading obviously
Yes, ABR and I go back years. Donald Trump is a buffoon, but more humble than a smart ABR.
you hear that ABR? you are literally worse than hitler.
Not what I said.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3595 (isolation #8) » Tue May 12, 2020 3:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3594, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 3590, Titus wrote:Great, that has zilch to do with me. That's an ABR problem. If you can't work with varying people, that's a you problem.
The world doesn't revolve around conforming to your idea of a good human being. Of course I'm good at this game and I know it, my actions demonstrate it, my results prove it, and you can ask the players in this game yourself about my performance, which wasn't flawless, but also wasn't disastrous like DonCorleone's play.

I think you rather stick your head in the sand and assume that I'm at the cause of every loss everywhere. I might be a symbol of the antagonism you need to sustain your own negative feelings. You should look into that.
Every player has a reason to improve after any loss. I don't know what the others could have done differently as I haven't read, but I do know you. You're trying to state that you're better than me, when I didn't even play. You create this warped fantasy that I did so you don't have to admit that you needed to change.

You're smart, but you're shitty at teamwork. It's all about you being the best.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3598 (isolation #9) » Tue May 12, 2020 4:04 am

Post by Titus »

Don used a meta argument Day 1.

That alone should disqualify him as being me. Lol.

I get it. You need someone to blame. Start looking for that in all of your games because the meta is teamwork.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3601 (isolation #10) » Tue May 12, 2020 4:10 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3599, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I win more than I lose.
So do I. That doesn't make either of us perfect.

Go ahead. Have the last word. It's clear my efforts here are in vain.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”