Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2450 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2020 6:48 am

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 2449, Hoctac wrote:Okay, Aristophanes is clearly town.

VOTE: EspeciallyTheLies
you've been town locked hoctac

what do you want as a reward
ftr ML has played pretty well and deserves a win if they get it. - pisskop
Welp, we lost. I actually believed ML's claim. ... And seriously. We knew ML was a vote manipulator and still thought she was telling the truth. ... Well, looks like town is going to let the sk's win. That was kind of a genius play by ML. ... ML deserves this win. That was a good play on her part. - Rautherdir
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2451 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2020 6:51 am

Post by Voted »

In post 2445, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 2444, Hoctac wrote:Aristophanes is clearly scum. We get a good wagon going on scum and out come these dumb counterwagons on Voted and Quick. With really bad logic too.
Voted voted for the first person who asked him to sheep them.
Quick has been doing this all game, why suddenly notice and vote it now?

I'm telling you why, because Ari is scum and he needs to be saved.

I've never seen more obvious resistance in my life. Vote Aristophanes please.
???

I'm here because of a prod and had kinda forgotten about the game entirely. I am sorry about that, but I don't forget about games as scum and I would not be worth saving in this instance. I've been asked to replace out of games before by my team because of inactivity and obliged. I likely would have done the same here. However there was nobody to ask me to do that so I remain :P

Am I being wagoned? Hopefully actually posting will change this.
I mean.
Scum do not have daytalk.
"Our sample of the population showed that the mental well-being before the pandemic was much greater than during the rampage of covid-19," - Dr. Elisabetta Micelli
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2452 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2020 6:52 am

Post by Miss Lane »

i imagine infected players can factional kill or (inclusive) spread the infection further sine town wincon isn't just "kill the original three scum"

i don't think there's a situation where you can get the original three scum dead and in doing so simultaneously lose control of town via number of players, although i could be looking into this too much
Welp, we lost. I actually believed ML's claim. ... And seriously. We knew ML was a vote manipulator and still thought she was telling the truth. ... Well, looks like town is going to let the sk's win. That was kind of a genius play by ML. ... ML deserves this win. That was a good play on her part. - Rautherdir
Covid 19
Covid 19
Goon
Covid 19
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2453 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2020 6:53 am

Post by Covid 19 »

Day 1 VC #53

Creature (0):
Auro (0):
Hoctac (0):
5G Tower (0):
Jake the Wolfie (0):
Aristophanes (4): Alchemist21 (), Creature (), mastina (), Voted ()
Quick (5): 50 Judge Powers (), Tchill13 (), Saudade (), gobbledygook (), Miss Lynch ()
Vecna (0):
Voted (2): Vecna (), Elements ()
Alchemist21 (0):
Elements (0):
Flavor Leaf (0):
gobbledygook (0):
EspeciallyTheLies (4): EspeciallyTheLies (), Nero Cain (), Auro (), Hoctac ()
50 Judge Powers (1): Quick ()
mastina (1): davesaz ()
Miss Lynch (0):
Nero Cain (0):
Tchill13 (0):
Saudade (0):
No Lynch (0):
Not Voting (4): 5G Tower, Jake the Wolfie, Aristophanes, Flavor Leaf ()

With 21 alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch a player.

This phase will end on May 19, 2020 1:00 PM EDT (GMT-4:00) or in (expired on 2020-05-19 13:00:00).

Moderator Notes1. If you have regular weekend V/LA, you must either notify me each time or set V/LA tags each time.
Please note the prodding rules. You are prodded after 32 hours of inactivity on Tuesday-Friday.

3. MathBlade's automated votecounter doesn't appear to track No Lynch votes properly. I'm still waiting for a response from him.
4. If you see any errors in a votecount or in the voting history, please feel free to inform me either in-thread (by bolding) or via pm.
5. As a note, if I'm not around to provide a VC, you can easily obtain one using MathBlade's tool. There's a link to the thread in the opening post of this thread. (Please remember to clearly label all unofficial votecounts as such.)
6. Prodding Flavor Leaf for multiple prod dodges. He has (expired on 2020-05-13 18:45:00) to respond in-thread before I seek a replacement.
Last edited by Covid 19 on Tue May 12, 2020 12:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Even mafiascum.net isn't safe!

SIR Disease Mafia is over!
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2454 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2020 6:55 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 287, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 283, Vecna wrote:
In post 270, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:OK. I'm an idiot. I didn't see that. Please disregard.
Like, you go and ask the mod questions about win conditions, knowing there is a conversion mechanic and an alternative town wincon, but then you do the thing where we have to believe you are unaware of the strange numbers? And then go make a fuss about it without that seeming completely natural to you after you've become aware there are alignment changes because scum can convert townies?

Hmmm.

Stop fucking with my townread. Please
My brain is not in “bastard cult game” mode yet. It just occurred to me that the low number makes sense given that mechanic. I’ve spent the last 3 years playing in the newbie queue exclusively.
O.o

A what now!?

WTF did I sign up for XD XD
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #2455 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2020 7:06 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1997, Hoctac wrote:Everyone who votes ETL will get their very own personal fruit from me during the night.
VOTE: ETL

Gimme my fruit!!!
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #2456 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2020 7:06 am

Post by Aristophanes »

UNVOTE:

Srsly tho this is town via ISO and I don't get why they are being voted...
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #2457 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2020 7:11 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 2451, Voted wrote:
In post 2445, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 2444, Hoctac wrote:Aristophanes is clearly scum. We get a good wagon going on scum and out come these dumb counterwagons on Voted and Quick. With really bad logic too.
Voted voted for the first person who asked him to sheep them.
Quick has been doing this all game, why suddenly notice and vote it now?

I'm telling you why, because Ari is scum and he needs to be saved.

I've never seen more obvious resistance in my life. Vote Aristophanes please.
???

I'm here because of a prod and had kinda forgotten about the game entirely. I am sorry about that, but I don't forget about games as scum and I would not be worth saving in this instance. I've been asked to replace out of games before by my team because of inactivity and obliged. I likely would have done the same here. However there was nobody to ask me to do that so I remain :P

Am I being wagoned? Hopefully actually posting will change this.
I mean.
Scum do not have daytalk.
Unless there is an enabler or w/e that role is called XD

Also I haven't read the rules other than the activity expectations (which I've failed at anyway) so I was unawares. Daychat is pretty standard nowadays
- Jingle
Hoctac
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2458 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2020 7:41 am

Post by Hoctac »

In post 2450, Miss Lane wrote:

I would like one ascii art animal please
not yet sentient
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #2459 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2020 7:49 am

Post by Jake The Wolfie »

In post 2452, Miss Lane wrote:i imagine infected players can factional kill or (inclusive) spread the infection further sine town wincon isn't just "kill the original three scum"

i don't think there's a situation where you can get the original three scum dead and in doing so simultaneously lose control of town via number of players, although i could be looking into this too much
Infected players are not mafia. They are infected.

That's like saying a square becomes a blue triangle because you paint it blue.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2460 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2020 7:53 am

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 2459, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 2452, Miss Lane wrote:i imagine infected players can factional kill or (inclusive) spread the infection further sine town wincon isn't just "kill the original three scum"

Infected players are not mafia. They are infected.
agreed

That's like saying a square becomes a blue triangle because you paint it blue.
No, it isn't. It isn't even in the slightest.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #2461 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2020 7:54 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 2448, Miss Lane wrote:
In post 2447, Aristophanes wrote:Also I'm an easy as fuck lynch for scum to push here so please consider that. It is unlikely it started via scum because pushing an inactive slot can be dangerous at times, but def likely we have scum on it.
point at 'em
In post 2433, Covid 19 wrote:Aristophanes (5): Alchemist21 (2266), Hoctac (2325), Creature (2334), mastina (2374), Voted (2426)
K let's do this!

FYI this was my gut reaction to the wagon as it's a classic.
1. Wait for a lurker to get a vote or two,
2. Aid in running them up for the benefit
3. ???
4. Profit

Starting off with the vote posts:
In post 2266, Alchemist21 wrote:VOTE: Aristophanes
Alch starts the wagon only 2 days ago with no words attached. I see no explanation on the page so I have to assume it is merely a vote to prod me into action. It does not seem scummy because scum would definitely have words attached. Alch would gain no towncred for this vote if the lynch goes through.

Spoiler: Hoctac and Creature vote, plus bonus posts for context
In post 2311, Quick wrote:Does Ari usually just nope out as Scum or do they actually try as Scum? Serious question @Nero.
In post 2313, Nero Cain wrote:Its been so long since I played with Ari @ all. This isn't a meta based scum read, it's just that Ari's not playing and his first post was kinda sus to me.
Quick's question is reasonable and the answer from Nero is good. No bullshit, just an honest reason for a scum lean off of my not playing thus far. I'm curious what was off about my first post but then again, I'm awkward as balls on a hot day with no AC when I jump into games so I'm not surprised :P
In post 2312, Hoctac wrote:What does QFT mean?
In post 2314, Nero Cain wrote:Quoted For Truth
Just to address this... NO IT DOESN'T!!!
At least not any time I've ever heard it! QFT is "Quite Fucking True" and unless we have bastardized it in this community (which would not surprise me) it will remain this way!
I mean, "Quoted for Truth" carries a similar idea but the usage changes drastically!
[/rant] before I go on for too long XD
In post 2319, Creature wrote:
In post 2317, Hoctac wrote:Should probably vote ETL so we can end the day then.
No it's a horrible lynch
ETL is a bad lynch and I like Creature for saying that. Hoctac is...problematic and I'm getting there.
In post 2320, Hoctac wrote:Up for lynching Ari?
Ewwww why are you asking permission? Just vote me if you're going to!
In post 2325, Hoctac wrote:
A DECLARATION OF WAR

VOTE: Aristophanes

I have found a member of the C̷̡̯̯͉̪̜̭̦̮h̲̤̞͉̲̹̭̞o͘҉͔̳̮̣̻̥r̗̱̖͞à̧̖̹̼̫͖̞̰̥̤͞z͎͇̠̖͈̩͜ͅo҉̥͇̺̬̪̬̹s̙̫͙̥̱̣̜͎͘͞͡ ͏̤̭͉̠̜͇̫̭͜C̡̳͞͞u̥̜̲͖l̶̰̫̥̩̹t͕̘͙̪̯̪͚ͅ.

=_=

He will
PERISH
This is also very ewww as a follow-up! What a disgusting plea for townpoints for lynching a lurker! Pagetopped and bolded with weird text things and a coloured title! It's almost like they want all the credit for my lynch as a town helper. Wanna see polar opposite votes? Because... [quote="Ari on Alch's Vote]It does not seem scummy because scum would definitely have words attached. Alch would gain no towncred for this vote if the lynch goes through.[/quote]
In post 2326, Hoctac wrote: QFT
THIS IS EXACTLY THE USAGE THAT MAKES QFT NOT WORK UNLESS WE BASTARDIZED IT AND IT IS DISGUSTING!!!
Also, quoting your own pagetopped vote post, with all the fancy shit you added to it, in literally the next post,in order to sat that it is Quoted for Truth, is the most over the top, superfluous thing I've seen in a long time in a Mafia game! Holy Shit!
In post 2333, Creature wrote:
In post 2320, Hoctac wrote:Up for lynching Ari?
Wouldn't oppose
In post 2334, Creature wrote:VOTE: Ari
This could be an easy wagon hop on but meh. I don't mind it too much.
In post 2335, Quick wrote:VOTE: 50 Judge Powers

Better place to be than Ari.
Why?
Like, vote them over me, cool. But I didn't see any words and I don't get it.

Also I should note that Farside is being very reasonable and just ignoring the whole thing here and I think that is likely town indicative.

In post 2374, mastina wrote:Read up to current, but don't have the time to respond to it right now. (Won't promise when I will respond to it, but I will be responding to it.)
Did notice the growing wagon on Ari and I'm pretty sure it's larger than the ETL wagon right now, sooooo.
As promised:
VOTE: Aristophanes.

I said I'd vote whoever had the most votes within {Ari, ETL, Creature}, and that's Ari right now.
Bleeeeeeeeh!
ETL might be right on mastina scum.

Spoiler: And then there is This Shitshow
In post 2423, Hoctac wrote:
In post 2416, Voted wrote:Is here an obvtown whos reads I can sheep during the first few day of this game?
Me!

You should vote Aristophanes.
In post 2426, Voted wrote:Alrighty.
The call to be a sheep is weird and I don't like it. Scum do it to get out of accountability when town is lynched, making me thinkboth leading wagons are town. It also makes me curious as to why Hoctac is Obvtown but I'll tackle that later.
In post 2427, Vecna wrote:UNVOTE: Aristophanes

As I expected, all the dodgy slots floated to the first opportunity of a lurker wagon

VOTE: Voted
I like this vote from Vecna.
In post 2428, Elements wrote:VOTE: voted
The follow-up from Elements is very MEH.
In post 2441, Auro wrote:
In post 2427, Vecna wrote:UNVOTE: Aristophanes

As I expected, all the dodgy slots floated to the first opportunity of a lurker wagon

VOTE: Voted
he asked to sheep, Hoctac said sheep him, and he sheeped, this appears the most dodgy to you?
This appears quite dodgy, yes. Does it not strike you as such?

Okay so from this I like Alch, Farside, ETL, and Nero as town, mastina and Hoctac as scum, Vecnaand Creature as nulltown, Auro and Voted as nullscum, and Elements as just plain Null.

This is a good start! :)
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #2462 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2020 7:56 am

Post by Aristophanes »

That took me like an hour and I need a nap now
- Jingle
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2463 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2020 7:56 am

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 2458, Hoctac wrote:
In post 2450, Miss Lane wrote:

I would like one ascii art animal please
dolphin it is:

_
_.-~~.)
_.--~~~~~---....__ .' . .,'
,'. . . . . . . . . .~- ._ (
( .. .g. . . . . . . . . . .~-._
.~__.-~ ~`. . . . . . . . . . . -.
`----..._ ~-=~~-. . . . . . . . ~-.
~-._ `-._ ~=_~~--. . . . . .~.
| .~-.._ ~--._-. ~-. . . . ~-.
\ .( ~~--.._~' `. . . . .~-. ,
`._\ ~~--.._ `. . . . . ~-. .- . ,'/
_ . _ . -~\ _ .. _ ~~--.`_. . . . . ~-_ ,-','` .
` ._ ~ ~--. . . . .~=.-'. /. `
- . -~ -. _ . - ~ - _ - ~ ~--..__~ _,. / \ - ~
. __ .. ~- ~~_. ( `
)`. _ _ `- .. - . . - ~ ~ . \ ~-` ` ` `. _
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #2464 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2020 7:58 am

Post by Jake The Wolfie »

I hope I don't Miss Lynch you.

haha funne joke hehehehehe
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2465 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2020 7:59 am

Post by Miss Lane »

oh no it's hideous let me try again

Code: Select all

_
                                _.-~~.)
          _.--~~~~~---....__  .' . .,'
        ,'. . . . . . . . . .~- ._ (
       ( .. .g. . . . . . . . . . .~-._
    .~__.-~    ~`. . . . . . . . . . . -.
    `----..._      ~-=~~-. . . . . . . . ~-.
              ~-._   `-._ ~=_~~--. . . . . .~.
               | .~-.._  ~--._-.    ~-. . . . ~-.
                \ .(   ~~--.._~'       `. . . . .~-.                ,
                 `._\         ~~--.._    `. . . . . ~-.    .- .   ,'/
 _  . _ . -~\        _ ..  _          ~~--.`_. . . . . ~-_     ,-','`  .
              ` ._           ~                ~--. . . . .~=.-'. /. `
        - . -~            -. _ . - ~ - _   - ~     ~--..__~ _,. /   \  - ~
               . __ ..                   ~-               ~~_. (  `
 )`. _ _               `-       ..  - .    . - ~ ~ .    \    ~-` ` `  `. _
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2466 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2020 8:00 am

Post by Auro »

In post 2461, Aristophanes wrote:Auro nullscum
Nice scumclaim buddy
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2467 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2020 8:00 am

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 2461, Aristophanes wrote:Okay so from this I like Alch, Farside, ETL, and Nero as town, mastina and Hoctac as scum, Vecnaand Creature as nulltown, Auro and Voted as nullscum, and Elements as just plain Null.

This is a good start!
It's definitely not that bad!
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2468 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2020 8:01 am

Post by Auro »

In post 2325, Hoctac wrote:
A DECLARATION OF WAR

I have found a member of the C̷̡̯̯͉̪̜̭̦̮h̲̤̞͉̲̹̭̞o͘҉͔̳̮̣̻̥r̗̱̖͞à̧̖̹̼̫͖̞̰̥̤͞z͎͇̠̖͈̩͜ͅo҉̥͇̺̬̪̬̹s̙̫͙̥̱̣̜͎͘͞͡ ͏̤̭͉̠̜͇̫̭͜C̡̳͞͞u̥̜̲͖l̶̰̫̥̩̹t͕̘͙̪̯̪͚ͅ.

=_=

He will
PERISH
I love this post ❤️
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2469 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2020 8:02 am

Post by Voted »

Let me try something.
"Our sample of the population showed that the mental well-being before the pandemic was much greater than during the rampage of covid-19," - Dr. Elisabetta Micelli
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2470 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2020 8:02 am

Post by Voted »

Auro is obvscum.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2471 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2020 8:02 am

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 1, Covid 19 wrote:5a. Town Win Condition: Eliminate the mafia conspirers and all infected players.
5b. Town Alternate Win Condition: Have half or more of all living players gain permanent immunity to the disease.
Nevermind, I misremembered.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2472 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2020 8:04 am

Post by Auro »

In post 2470, Voted wrote:Auro is obvscum.
Nice scumclaim, buddy
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2473 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2020 8:10 am

Post by Voted »

In post 2472, Auro wrote:
In post 2470, Voted wrote:Auro is obvscum.
Nice scumclaim, buddy
Yesss, it worked!
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2474 (ISO) » Tue May 12, 2020 8:15 am

Post by Tchill13 »

pst few pages of content have been meh.

takeover whenever fl. The only reason i play mafia is to view your glorious gamesolves haha.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”