Post by northsidegal »

Votecount 2.10

TargetWagon
Eve
(3)
acryon (), Titus (), skitter30 ()
Titus
(3)
The Limit Does Not Exist (), BBmolla (), Auro ()
acryon
(2)
Atarashi Hajimari (), Eve ()
Not Voting
(1)
GuiltyLion ()

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. The Day 2 deadline is in (expired on 2020-05-14 17:47:59).
Last edited by northsidegal on Wed May 13, 2020 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2051 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2020 6:27 pm

Post by Auro »

Have you played against scum!Skitter before?
She's the kind of player whose posting always looks towny af as scum. She easily takes initiative as scum. You don't judge her by normal scumreading parameters.

1) It's based on his posting today. I've described this in detail, no? And I said I was reversing my stance on you... does it really seem out of left field as a progression?
2) I disagree! Her votes today have all made sense as legitimate logic to me. The question about VCA has more context to it. I don't see it as "kissing your ass".
3) I need two more people willing to lynch Acryon, then, no? I'm
much
stronger on Skitter, fwiw. If I just have to choose between you and Eve, I'd lynch you.

actually
UNVOTE:
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2052 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2020 6:46 pm

Post by Auro »

I thought the deadline was soon, not 17 hours lol

On a side-note, I think people always deserve to be engaged with even if I scumread them unless I feel they're playing in bad faith / there's no progress being made from the engagement.
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2053 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2020 6:50 pm

Post by The Limit Does Not Exist »

In post 2044, Auro wrote:Eh, Smart, are you confident on Titus? You did think Skitter was suspect if Titus was town. Where did you arrive at if Titus is scum?
I don't know if "confident" is the word I would use. I will say that your case on Rex has been the only thing I actually felt good about this game. If you feel more strongly about skitter being scum, I wouldn't be opposed to switching, if lilith is okay with it.

And if Titus flips scum, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. In that case, you're almost certainly town, skitter is probably town, acryon is probably town.

-Smart
Atarashi Hajimari
Atarashi Hajimari
Goon
Atarashi Hajimari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2054 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2020 8:07 pm

Post by Atarashi Hajimari »

In post 2041, Auro wrote:
In post 2039, Atarashi Hajimari wrote:@auro, why are you scumreading acryon
I've described it a few pages earlier, I think his reads and progressions don't look legitimate?
Can you link the post? I'm having trouble finding it in your iso.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2055 (ISO) » Wed May 13, 2020 8:16 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 1933, Auro wrote:The vote is a result of your recent posting, my stance on Titus shifting, and my beginning to doubt my earlier evaluation of you.
This and read further posts in my ISO to see other problems I've had with his slot

He doesn't have any solid reads, but his posting before that seemed to indicate confidence in certain reasoning. I disagree with his evaluations on various slots including myself, Eve, Molla (I townread Molla for other reasons, but I have a problem with his evaluation of things). The whole "Auro/GL isn't TvT, I don't know where, I guess Auro" seems fake. I've had MUCH more to my play yesterday than the copbloc thing: that play doesn't purely revolve around mechanics, it means I actually have to identify town and scum candidates before I dictate it, which I was actively doing - so dismissing all of that play because the cop's dead feels disingenuous. When I made a U-Turn on Titus, suddenly Eve got voted by both Skitter and Acryon, and their reasoning for Eve!scum would apply earlier too: where was that when Titus was being pushed? I feel like Titus is town, and Skitter/Crayon were both just lulling around thinking that lynch would go through; when I disbanded that, suddenly both of them think I'm second likeliest scum, and both Eve. A little fishy, no?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2056 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2020 1:47 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2021, Atarashi Hajimari wrote:@skitter: you've been pretty insistent that acryon is town. Walk me through your read.
it's a more a tonal read to me than anything else. he feels very sincere to me, and honest, and like he's putting every thought that comes into his head through the thread
some of his content isn't great, sure, but i believe that he believes what he's writing
like the way he words some of his observations just makes me think that he's really thought about it and that it's coming from a sincere place
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2057 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2020 1:48 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2024, Atarashi Hajimari wrote:And to be clear, acryon's doing a lot of the same things he's scumreading eve for - following along with popular consensus and avoiding thinking too deeply about the game. I really dont see my vote changing baring extreme circumstances
idk i'm not sure he's following along with popular consensus, and i do think he's been thinking deeply about the game
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2058 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2020 1:48 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2026, Auro wrote:
In post 2020, skitter30 wrote:i know, i think that eve's more likely scum here than auro, which is why i'm voting there

also idk why that team would be super threatened by acryon either
Umm, look at the VC - all Eve votes were directly after the Acryon wagon.

Acryon isn't the counterwagon to Eve, Eve is the counterwagon to Acryon.

VOTE: Skitter
i don't get it
Show
Hiatus once more.

Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2059 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2020 1:48 am

Post by Auro »

Skitter, as an exercise, I'd like you to pull up one of Crayon's scum games and do an ISO skim - tell me if you think there's an obvious difference in perceived sincerity.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2060 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2020 1:49 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2029, Auro wrote:
In post 2020, skitter30 wrote:i know, i think that eve's more likely scum here than auro, which is why i'm voting there

This line of thinking.

Yes, Acryon was a "counterwagon" to Titus, but the contexts are widely different. I was the person largely responsible for both Titus and Acryon wagons, which is not the case here.
i'm not sure i'm really making a point about counterwagons at all?
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2061 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2020 1:51 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2019, Titus wrote:
In post 2018, skitter30 wrote:i don't like how eve lolsheeped auro there
i don't like auro's vote either

atarashi's is ok i guess
Vote motion doesn't make sense for an
eve/auro scumteam unless they felt super threatened by acryon
or deliberately vote fucking.

In post 2035, Auro wrote:
In post 2020, skitter30 wrote:also idk why that team would be super threatened by acryon either
This was a response to Titus' post implying it was a CW; I think that "Auro+Eve" were super threatened by Acryon isn't a thought that leads from knowing that the Eve votes came after Acryon.
No?
? i'm agreeing with titus here about how likely you/eve is and whether you'd be threatened by town!acryon
i don't get what you're trying to say

honestly i don't really understand anything from your progression on acryon -> me -> titus
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2062 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2020 1:52 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2046, Auro wrote:Titus, it's a mix of my not scumreading Eve (I found all her posts today legitimate) and the wagon composition on Eve. I'm also saying Eve is the generated counterwagon to Acryon. I don't think the lack of defense is scummy.
Skitter+Acryon looks like a decent solve to me.

If it was Eve+Auro I'd not hesitate to just lynch you, no?
so then why vote titus ...
Show
Hiatus once more.

Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2063 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2020 1:53 am

Post by Auro »

In post 2062, skitter30 wrote:so then why vote titus ...
I was unable to get Acryon votes, and unable to get Skitter votes, under the impression that it was either Titus or Eve, Titus does have some points against her, and I thought the deadline was closer than it is
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2064 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2020 1:54 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2053, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:I will say that your case on Rex has been the only thing I actually felt good about this game.
? what do you mean by this ?
Show
Hiatus once more.

Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2065 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2020 1:54 am

Post by Auro »

The slip :P
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2066 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2020 1:55 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2063, Auro wrote:
In post 2062, skitter30 wrote:so then why vote titus ...
I was unable to get Acryon votes, and unable to get Skitter votes, under the impression that it was either Titus or Eve, Titus does have some points against her, and I thought the deadline was closer than it is
actually fair, i thought your vote would have been 4th on acryon and 3rd on titus, i was mistaken

i'm eve > titus = acryon

i'd switch to one of the others to prevnt a no lynch but that's not where i want to lynch rn
Show
Hiatus once more.

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #2067 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2020 1:56 am

Post by Titus »

How much you want to bet if I am lynched, the back part of my wagon is literally all my scum suspects?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2068 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2020 1:56 am

Post by skitter30 »

auro i'll take a look at one of acryon's scumgames
i meant more by what he means that's the only thing he's felt good about all game ...
Show
Hiatus once more.

acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2069 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2020 2:01 am

Post by acryon »

In post 2022, Atarashi Hajimari wrote:
In post 1663, Atarashi Hajimari wrote:In post 212, acryon wrote:
In post 163, GuiltyLion wrote:
If [acryon] himself can see that his post didn't look like scumhunting then he needs to give more explanation as to whether and/or why he finds me suspicious for calling that out.

1. I'm really not a fan of people making analogies like this that are (self-admittedly, and correctly admitted) bad without elaborating as to why it's an accurate analogy almost immediately after. It's a cheap distracting tactic from back in my high school debate days.

2. But to revisit the analogy anyway since other people seem to have liked it - we're ~1500 posts beyond the planting of this proverbial garden. Ask yourselves this question: what's come of this proposed scumhunting of Acryon's that pinged so many of you? The veggies have grown, ripened, and rotted back down to compost and literally nothing has come from it. Unless it's 'still growing', in which case GL's argument of acryon planting 'rocks instead of seeds' seems pretty likely.
Hey acryon, before you go criticizing eve's scumhunting why dont you respond to this part of my original casing against you where I question if your scumhunting is genuine?
Again, I'm not sure what I'm responding to here? You think my analogy was not only bad (won't argue with you there), but disingenuous (don't agree obviously). Then you poised a question to the rest of the town, not me. So not sure what I'm responding to there either?
In post 2007, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:
In post 1998, acryon wrote:
In post 1996, Auro wrote:You recognize that one inconsistency doesn't mean they're auto scum, yes? It's possible to find a top townread of yours say something that felt off, and ask them to make sure?

@Smart: While such reads are definitely a thing, I feel like the conclusions of these reads with their confidences feels pretty off from Crayon. He's pushing people for things like "they questioned X slot but also said X is town", or "they pushed Y slot, but didn't have a vote on them", this is ick.
I think this is actually a pretty big misrep from you.
Can you clarify what you're saying that auro is misrepping?

- Smarter
Saying I am pushing him or anyone else for "they questioned X slot but also said X is town" is not close to accurate. I want to see the post from me that he thinks fits in with that quote. The 2nd one is also not what I have an issue with. Lots of people push without a vote, but the way Auro is doing it is different. He has been "pushing" GL for 2 days now but it's never gone anywhere 1) because he hasn't applied a vote and 2) because he hasn't attempted to get others involved. So it just feels like posturing.
In post 2008, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:
In post 1977, acryon wrote:
In post 1939, GuiltyLion wrote:Acryon what happened to your Eve scumread? You spent most of D1 voting Eve and still seemed suspicious of her D2, but have barely interacted with her or pushed her today
My big problem with Eve is I just can't make a case based on her play. D1 and today as well has been uninspiring from her, but it's just a lot harder to move on because there's so little there. I frankly have very little reason to believe Eve is town based on her posts, but I just don't know where to start on a case against her.
In post 1978, acryon wrote:I just don't think I can get behind a Titus lynch today.

VOTE: Eve

How about we try this. Someone tell me why Eve is town.
Lol what..

Previously you said you thought Skitter/Rex was the scumteam, what changed?

- Smarter
That was 600 posts ago. Skitter was based on PoE, and Sauce was based on my original issues with the slot plus not liking Titus's insistence on sticking to VCA I felt was flawed. Through my conversations with Titus I feel a fair bit better about that slot, and Titus also helped convince me skitter was likely town. I think was/is pretty compelling. That coupled with Auro's play over the past half-day moved him down and Eve has never been a strong townread for me.
In post 2059, Auro wrote:Skitter, as an exercise, I'd like you to pull up one of Crayon's scum games and do an ISO skim - tell me if you think there's an obvious difference in perceived sincerity.
I'm not sure that will help you sort anything. I do try pretty hard to play the same style as either alignment. You might just see differences based on my IRL availability and the game comp. Although if you find some key differences between a scum game and how I'm playing here, I'm happy to be proven wrong :P
Get to know me! | Unavailable on nights and weekends.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2070 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2020 2:01 am

Post by acryon »

@Everyone NOT voting Eve:
Point me to why you townread her.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2071 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2020 2:02 am

Post by acryon »

Also if you're really interested in my meta, I do actually have most of my games listed in my wiki.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2072 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2020 2:03 am

Post by Auro »

In post 2069, acryon wrote:I'm not sure that will help you sort anything. I do try pretty hard to play the same style as either alignment. You might just see differences based on my IRL availability and the game comp. Although if you find some key differences between a scum game and how I'm playing here, I'm happy to be proven wrong
From my cursory skim, I expected that it should cause the reasons you're generally townread to turn largely NAI at best ;)
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2073 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2020 2:05 am

Post by Auro »

In post 2069, acryon wrote:Titus also helped convince me skitter was likely town. I think 1833 was/is pretty compelling.
Time to pull out GuiltyLion's favorite Obama GIF
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2074 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2020 2:09 am

Post by acryon »

Hey Auro-

Can you answer my Eve question? Last I can see you thought Eve's vote and read progression felt town. Can you say the same for today? And let's pretend she's not sheeping you.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”