Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3550 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 8:14 am

Post by Quick »

In post 3548, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 3545, Quick wrote:
In post 3540, OkaPoka wrote:dude what about my case moved jake from your top townslot to your voting slot

like my cases are literally not some magical wizardry
Because like I said, my reads based on my method are highly subject to change at this point. They are not rock solid reads, but generalities based on Town Utility. They don't really develop into accurate reads until late game.

I can keep telling you this if you keep bringing the same accusations against me if you want.

I already think you slipped Town, so that is another reason why I am sheeping you on Jake.
Does them slipping as town mean I am scum?
Depends what you think of their case on you. I thought it wasn't actually a bad case, personally. Plus, it's a nice breath of fresh air for this game based on the last 10 or so pages.
https://youtu.be/LRkYiRnRzY0

Wakie, wakie. Eggs and Bacie.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3551 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 8:14 am

Post by OkaPoka »

lets try another route then

jake does your vote on voted still stand?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3552 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 8:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

in fairness, Jake and voted have contradictory answers so it makes it seem like one is lying, I don't feel like its some crzy logic that Quick sees this and goes "hey Jake is scum!"

ofc could abuse that as well. If Jake is town.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #3553 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 8:16 am

Post by Jake The Wolfie »

In post 3551, OkaPoka wrote:lets try another route then

I am interested in diving into who voted V.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3554 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 8:17 am

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 3552, Nero Cain wrote:in fairness, Jake and voted have contradictory answers so it makes it seem like one is lying, I don't feel like its some crzy logic that Quick sees this and goes "hey Jake is scum!"

see if anyone else did that id be fine but quick explicitly took the position before that jake was town and voted was the scum in the exchange

idk really anymore, i feel like my case was pretty self explanatory, i just wanted to put it down in words and did not expect to change people's minds, just bring more people into the conversation but like i changed someone's mind and now i don't know how to reacT???
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3555 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 8:17 am

In post 3553, Jake The Wolfie wrote:

For example: were they voting V because I am their leader who will follow me mostly unhinged, or do they want V dead?
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3556 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 8:18 am

Post by OkaPoka »

jake why did you vote voted originally btw? was it because you felt like you saw a contradiction and now you see that you made a poor choice of words? can you give us a whiff of why the contradiction happened? wording? role?
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3557 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 8:19 am

Post by OkaPoka »

jake ill dive into other people once you are resolved one way or another
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3558 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 8:19 am

In post 3554, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 3552, Nero Cain wrote:in fairness, Jake and voted have contradictory answers so it makes it seem like one is lying, I don't feel like its some crzy logic that Quick sees this and goes "hey Jake is scum!"

see if anyone else did that id be fine but quick explicitly took the position before that jake was town and voted was the scum in the exchange

idk really anymore, i feel like my case was pretty self explanatory, i just wanted to put it down in words and did not expect to change people's minds, just bring more people into the conversation but like i changed someone's mind and now i don't know how to reacT???
Your case included 2 questions for me, one o whcih I answered, and the other one I don't need to answer.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3559 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 8:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

y r u playing so differently, TSE?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3560 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 8:20 am

Post by OkaPoka »

meh. jake is giving pretty shit answers and hiding behind the threat of a modkill. i think reasonably jake can give a better hint as to what he's thinking and why certain things transpired the way they did without eating a modkill. and if its hard, sucks to suck welcome to mafia. so until he at least attempts that he should eat rope.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3561 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 8:21 am

Post by davesaz »

Wow, that blew up big time.
The exact wording of the question to the mod probably matters, and the exact wording of the mod's answer matters too. And getting too close to either one in your posting will fall afoul of the rules.

I have not asked yet, but I suppose I'll need to in order to get a handle on this pile of stuff.
<self censoring there, stronger words in the ole noggin>

Pedit. please hold!!! let someone with a better command of English handle this.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3562 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 8:21 am

In post 3556, OkaPoka wrote:

jake why did you vote voted originally btw? was it because you felt like you saw a contradiction and now you see that you made a poor choice of words? can you give us a whiff of why the contradiction happened? wording? role?
The vote on V was because of boredom with the staleness from my PoV. I could have just let V's comment brush away, but because I wanted to feel somewhat useful, I threw some cards down on the table.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3563 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 8:22 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 3489, Auro wrote:
In post 3317, Auro wrote:I think Nahdia's being disingenuous of her Saudade push. There are many examples of players to whom you don't apply the "normal" scumhunting principles to catch; and I've pointed out that Saudade is one of them. I feel like that should be clear just from looking at his ISO. On re-reading, noticed that I've stated that in both 3121 and 3156, yet, she doubled down on this in 3227 without appearing to take any of that into account. I don't think Nahdia should be the type of player to pursue such surface level plays. She also discarded the entirety of the setup spec discussion which arguably is beneficial in part to town - all this leads me to think she's just not putting much effort into thinking about the game. Apart from Saudade there seems to be no strong read in her ISO: feels a little like scum replacing in, picking someone to attack, and just coasting, does it not?
Nero, TChill, Gobbles, Flavor - thoughts?
who did nahdia replace?
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3564 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 8:22 am

Post by Quick »

In post 3560, OkaPoka wrote:meh. jake is giving pretty shit answers and hiding behind the threat of a modkill. i think reasonably jake can give a better hint as to what he's thinking and why certain things transpired the way they did without eating a modkill. and if its hard, sucks to suck welcome to mafia. so until he at least attempts that he should eat rope.
Honestly, I don't think Jake would talk about getting mod killed as a defense to being Scum...

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Creature

Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3565 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 8:23 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 3496, davesaz wrote:Tchill, do you have scumreads that you aren't pushing? You commented but I wasn't sure if that comment meant they were scumreads or not.

Nero, do you really think scum would chill out pushing an impossible target?
i think hoctac has reason to be scum. specifically the trollish behavior d1 then pushing tmi on me at the opening of d2.
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3566 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 8:24 am

In post 3560, OkaPoka wrote:meh. jake is giving pretty shit answers and hiding behind the threat of a modkill. i think reasonably jake can give a better hint as to what he's thinking and why certain things transpired the way they did without eating a modkill. and if its hard, sucks to suck welcome to mafia. so until he at least attempts that he should eat rope.
I learned my lesson on another site. Better to be slaughterd by the town and give nothing than to be slaughtered by the mod and gain nothing.

pedit: Stop with all the ninja's. This isn't a damn dojo.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3567 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 8:24 am

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 3562, Jake The Wolfie wrote:

The vote on V was because of boredom with the staleness from my PoV. I could have just let V's comment brush away, but because I wanted to feel somewhat useful, I threw some cards down on the table.
so like you added the comments about "bullshit, mod says no comment" for the shits and giggles? or are they true and why you voted him?
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3568 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 8:24 am

Post by Quick »

In post 3565, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 3496, davesaz wrote:Tchill, do you have scumreads that you aren't pushing? You commented but I wasn't sure if that comment meant they were scumreads or not.

Nero, do you really think scum would chill out pushing an impossible target?
i think hoctac has reason to be scum. specifically the trollish behavior d1 then pushing tmi on me at the opening of d2.
All your reasons for reads are terrible. Seriously.

Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3569 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 8:25 am

In post 3567, OkaPoka wrote:

so like you added the comments about "bullshit, mod says no comment" for the shits and giggles? or are they true and why you voted him?
They were true. I wouldn't give out false info, but I do hide true info.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3570 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 8:25 am

Post by Quick »

In post 3567, OkaPoka wrote:

You realize this leads to a claim right? I am not sure I want that at this point.

How about we lynch Creature who isn't even playing rn?

Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3571 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 8:25 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 3510, OkaPoka wrote:because you are all lazy fucks i really doubt you guys pm'd the mod yet so go and pm the mod
i really have an issue with the game getting caught up on mechanic semantics. Thats gotta be an experience ruiner for the mod who was probably super excited about this setup.

that said, all this avenue of action will do is create a "he said, she said" argument.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3572 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 8:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3564, Quick wrote:Honestly, I don't think Jake would talk about getting mod killed as a defense to being Scum...
I have reasons for why I kinda think Jake might be town but I think that hiding behind a modkill is a perfectly acceptable strat as scum.

Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3573 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 8:27 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 3568, Quick wrote:All your reasons for reads are terrible. Seriously.
just playing on a lvl you cant even fathom. Heres your number (#3)

go join nero and mastina in the observers room. please maintain 6 ft distance so youre idiocracy will not spread please and thank you.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3574 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 8:28 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 3514, Nero Cain wrote:all yalls is so angry all the time. u guys need to meditate or medicate or smoke a bowl or get laid or something.
THERES LITERALLY 0 TOWN MOTIVATION TO POST THIS.

but I agree with the sentiment.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”