50 Judge Powers
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4700 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 11:41 am

Post by 50 Judge Powers »

In post 4654, Jake The Wolfie wrote:What if the Recovery in SIR meant instantaneous death?
In post 4683, Nahdia wrote:Actually I think A50 should elaborate on what their train of thought was there. I'm not seeing how they came to the conclusion that kills resolve after an infection.

Feels like the kind of thing one would know if they, say, were in a faction that can infect people and/or kill people.
As I said, it wasn't meant to say "kills" resolve at a specific priority, but rather "a different action than Blair's" would.
This is a hydra of
one tricky monkey
a tough guy
&
a flirt :P
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #4701 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 11:42 am

Post by Nahdia »

yeah i figured that out. sorry.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4702 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 11:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

nahdia, why did u unvote Quick?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4703 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 11:48 am

Post by Nahdia »

idk. i've had some mixed feelings on their slot. and i noticed they were like, L-3 or something and i felt like i didnt want that lynch to just suddenly be rammed through, especially considering a few new replacements had come in.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4704 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 11:49 am

Post by Nahdia »

honestly nero, the fact that you're tunnelvisioning me so hard makes me very very unmotivated to interact with you. like, it's hard to see the purpose.

-Zaphkael, 2020
50 Judge Powers
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4705 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 11:51 am

In post 4687, Quick wrote:For one, you have zero reactions to things you should be reacting to. Why am I Scum? Is it legit what I think because of what I said about the setup (that you contradict, which is actually contradicted because there has only been 1 infected)?
I'll put it as brief as I can. but feel free to ask for elaboration on specifics:

1- On D1 it felt like you were misleading town on purpose. You are experienced enough to make an elighted good guess on what to expect in a game like this, so pulling the noob card felt like something scum!me would do if I underestimated the players list rather than genuine ignorance/confusion

2- You read list(s) appear to be static, especially towards the bottom.

3- I asked you a question (about your unvote) and you managed to give a response that practically answered NONE of my concerns. I even gave you OPTIONS to pick from, and yet you didn't want to commit yourself to one in particular.

4- I also suggested we engage eachother, and instead you opted to ask others why they TR me. Btw, did you get any answers that you felt may be justifiable? Did you deduce something about the alignment of those you asked about me? Did you benefit at all from that line of questioning??
This is a hydra of
one tricky monkey
a tough guy
&
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4706 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 11:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

im tunneling you b/c u aren't doing anything but you aren't doing anything b/c I am tunneling you. Its a vicious cycle.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4707 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 11:57 am

Post by Quick »

In post 4705, 50 Judge Powers wrote:
In post 4687, Quick wrote:For one, you have zero reactions to things you should be reacting to. Why am I Scum? Is it legit what I think because of what I said about the setup (that you contradict, which is actually contradicted because there has only been 1 infected)?
I'll put it as brief as I can. but feel free to ask for elaboration on specifics:

1- On D1 it felt like you were misleading town on purpose. You are experienced enough to make an elighted good guess on what to expect in a game like this, so pulling the noob card felt like something scum!me would do if I underestimated the players list rather than genuine ignorance/confusion

2- You read list(s) appear to be static, especially towards the bottom.

3- I asked you a question (about your unvote) and you managed to give a response that practically answered NONE of my concerns. I even gave you OPTIONS to pick from, and yet you didn't want to commit yourself to one in particular.

4- I also suggested we engage eachother, and instead you opted to ask others why they TR me. Btw, did you get any answers that you felt may be justifiable? Did you deduce something about the alignment of those you asked about me? Did you benefit at all from that line of questioning??
1. Everyone who has played with me knows I don't/can't lead shit.
2. Yeah, I have amended that recently. Check out where I am calling Creature/Saudade/5G and borderline yourslef unsolvable at this point.
3. I don't remember what question you are talking about, but that's pretty NAI for me.
4. Yeah, I've fished for reactions from you to end up with a big fat zero on them, so there is that as well. There was like ONE thing you reacted to that if I cock my head ever such way, I can see it comes from Town because you are actually paying attention to what I am saying.

So basically, you haven't really made an impact in this game yet. That is why you are either unsolvable or just Scum here.
https://youtu.be/LRkYiRnRzY0

Wakie, wakie. Eggs and Bacie.
50 Judge Powers
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4708 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 12:01 pm

OK, How many times did we play together before? (I can only remember you in TM 2018 and I wasn't even in your game, but I have a bad memory).

Also, how many of my scum games have you ever spectated? Do you have any meta on me or are you just treating me as "someone you don't know"??
This is a hydra of
one tricky monkey
a tough guy
&
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4709 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like part of me just wants to lynch in 5g, jake, TSE and FL and go from there.

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4710 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 12:10 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 4708, 50 Judge Powers wrote:OK, How many times did we play together before? (I can only remember you in TM 2018 and I wasn't even in your game, but I have a bad memory).

Also, how many of my scum games have you ever spectated? Do you have any meta on me or are you just treating me as "someone you don't know"??
My read on you isn't based on meta... at all... in the slightest... I pretty much only use meta as generalities for general character traits as to what someone would do given they were in X position. I don't actually do the whole, "In this game they did this so that means that they didn't do exactly this so that means they are X alignment." And none. I was in one game with you where I hydra'd with BTD_Maker and you were Almost and you were Scum that game, but I don't remember much of that game and this is a different account so there's really pretty much zero meta going on in terms of a read on you. I bring up my meta because other people know it. mastina knows it fairly well, as well as Titus. Other people in this game who know my meta (or should have some idea of it) are FL, Tchill, Nero, and dave. It's pretty much a wash based on their meta on me if I am Scum or not. My flip MIGHT be helpful, but only to get a read on FL since IIRC the others are more or less TRing me with the exception of dave who has a much more nuanced read on me. But about dave's read on me is that I don't see a world where he is Scum here, so his complicated read on me doesn't really help solve me since if I flip I already have him as Town.

Covid 19
Covid 19
Goon
Covid 19
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4711 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 12:17 pm

Post by Covid 19 »

Even mafiascum.net isn't safe!

SIR Disease Mafia is over!
Covid 19
Covid 19
Goon
Covid 19
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4712 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 12:17 pm

Post by Covid 19 »

In post 4679, Covid 19 wrote:
Day 2 VC #29

Blair (1): mastina ()
Auro (0):
Hoctac (0):
5G Tower (2): gobbledygook (), Tchill13 ()
Jake the Wolfie (4): davesaz (), OkaPoka (), Auro (), TrueSoulEnergy ()
Aristophanes (0):
Quick (5): Almost50 (), pisskop (), Flavor Leaf (), Aristophanes (), Jake the Wolfie ()
TrueSoulEnergy (3): 5G Tower (), Blair (), Hoctac ()
Voted (0):
Alchemist21 (0):
Nahdia (1): Nero Cain (),
Flavor Leaf (0):
davesaz (0):
mastina (1): Quick ()
OkaPoka (0):
Tchill13 (0):
pisskop (1): Voted ()
No Lynch (0):
Not Voting (2): Nahdia (), Alchemist21 (),

With 20 alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch a player.

This phase will end on May 26, 2020 1:00 PM EDT (GMT-4:00) or in (expired on 2020-05-26 13:00:00).

Moderator Notes1. If you have regular weekend V/LA, you must either notify me each time or set V/LA tags each time.
Please note the prodding rules. You are prodded after 32 hours of inactivity on Tuesday-Friday.

3. If you see any errors in a votecount or in the voting history, please feel free to inform me either in-thread (by bolding) or via pm.
4. As a note, if I'm not around to provide a VC, you can easily obtain one using MathBlade's tool. There's a link to the thread in the opening post of this thread. (Please remember to clearly label all unofficial votecounts as such.)
5. mastina is V/LA for an indefinite period of time.
6. Prodded pisskop. He has (expired on 2020-05-23 19:00:00) to respond in-thread before I seek a replacement.

7. Almost50 replaces 50 Judge Powers.
Last edited by Covid 19 on Fri May 22, 2020 12:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Even mafiascum.net isn't safe!

SIR Disease Mafia is over!
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4713 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 12:19 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

bless up the real deal is here
Blair
Blair
Mafia Scum
Blair
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4714 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 12:28 pm

Post by Blair »

G
u
y
s
l
e
s
s
w
a
l
l
p
o
s
t
i
n
g
m
o
r
e
T
S
E
v
o
t
i
n
g

This has been a test of the emergency Blaircast™ system.
“There is nothing so dangerous for anyone who has something to hide as conversation! A human being [...] cannot resist the opportunity to reveal himself and express his personality which conversation gives him. Every time he will give himself away.” -Hercule Poirot
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4715 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 12:30 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Quick:

So, you admit neither of us has any solid meta on the other, and thus your 4707 means little to me. "Everyone who has played with me knows.." doesn't apply to me and I don't know what is isn't NAI from you either.

So, if you are town here I'd appreciate it if you tried to show it to me, and/or if you tried to make me somehow readable/solvable to you.

If you want to resort to third party (as in a third person) experience with us both still, let's try mastina, FL or dave then (I picked 3 who you say can also read you). Like, I do not just skate by as scum. I usually build myself some towncred early on and THEN skate by on it. I am also a bit more serious as scum than I am as town. Finally, I do not make bad pushes that are likely to blow in my face as scum, so id I was scum and I knew you were town you can rest assured that I would not be the main pusher of your wagon and would have most definitely kept myself open for a switch to Jake (regardless of his alignment) just to be safe.

Then again, I always think whatever meta one knows about oneself can easily be manipulated, so I wouldn't put much weight on it either. The one thing that cannot be faked is whether there is really a plan/motive for scum me to play the way I do or not, and I say I would be happy if you could find me one here so I can better my play in the future. If I hypothetically assumed I was a spectator and saw my play in this game I would be wondering what scum motive would there be for me to play this way too. I simply don't see it, but maybe you can.

P-edit: Good think this appeared in my preview, as I was still typing under 50JP.

This game deserves more of my attention now, and the other game I was playing under 50JP had ended yesterday (or the day before. Due to my irregular sleep schedule I can't even keep track of days)

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4716 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 12:38 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 4715, Almost50 wrote:@Quick:

So, you admit neither of us has any solid meta on the other, and thus your 4707 means little to me. "Everyone who has played with me knows.." doesn't apply to me and I don't know what is isn't NAI from you either.

So, if you are town here I'd appreciate it if you tried to show it to me, and/or if you tried to make me somehow readable/solvable to you.

If you want to resort to third party (as in a third person) experience with us both still, let's try mastina, FL or dave then (I picked 3 who you say can also read you). Like, I do not just skate by as scum. I usually build myself some towncred early on and THEN skate by on it. I am also a bit more serious as scum than I am as town. Finally, I do not make bad pushes that are likely to blow in my face as scum, so id I was scum and I knew you were town you can rest assured that I would not be the main pusher of your wagon and would have most definitely kept myself open for a switch to Jake (regardless of his alignment) just to be safe.

Then again, I always think whatever meta one knows about oneself can easily be manipulated, so I wouldn't put much weight on it either. The one thing that cannot be faked is whether there is really a plan/motive for scum me to play the way I do or not, and I say I would be happy if you could find me one here so I can better my play in the future. If I hypothetically assumed I was a spectator and saw my play in this game I would be wondering what scum motive would there be for me to play this way too. I simply don't see it, but maybe you can.

P-edit: Good think this appeared in my preview, as I was still typing under 50JP.

This game deserves more of my attention now, and the other game I was playing under 50JP had ended yesterday (or the day before. Due to my irregular sleep schedule I can't even keep track of days)
I've already pretty much destroyed your SR on me. Not sure what else you are expecting. IDK why you don't see me as Town outside of meta. I don't see Scum motive in my own play here. And there's really no reason to try and force a TR on yourself here since people seem pretty content to just follow you when AFAIK you didn't make your reasons clear for SRing me until like WAY after your strong push on me. I don't get what Scum motive you are seeing in my play outside of me trying to manipulate the Town, but I generally post less as Scum. Check my wiki and look at my activity levels as Scum to see for yourself.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4717 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 12:47 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4714, Blair wrote:
G
u
y
s
l
e
s
s
w
a
l
l
p
o
s
t
i
n
g
m
o
r
e
T
S
E
v
o
t
i
n
g

This has been a test of the emergency Blaircast™ system.
I think TSE was town when he replaced in. Like (and please pay attention to what I'm exactly saying), would have been a town post made by A50 in that situation. (I am NOT saying I won't do it as scum in the future. I am only saying that up until this moment I'm typing this that would have been a town indicator of me).

is a bad move for scum. You do not want to provoke Town!FL and you certainly do not want Scum!FL to try and distance from you in response to you voting him (it becomes a bit obvious)

Now is easily fake-able, nut to follow it with is hardly the way scum playing dumb would want to do next.

There's more in that ISO that I think indicates TSE is town, but I'll stop here. And besides, my situation with Quick isn't over anyway, so I will keep on engaging him until I find out exactly how his brain is working here (i.e. line of thoughts.. not a subtle cheap shot, as someone had mistook it to be before)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4718 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 12:51 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Quick: Fine. Let's say I do this:

UNVOTE:

Now, can we work together in a way that could be productive? Like, let's start with TSE. Why is he 3rd tier to you?

Blair
Blair
Mafia Scum
Blair
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4719 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 12:53 pm

Post by Blair »

Will it hurt your feelings if I say none of those posts look like town tells to me?
“There is nothing so dangerous for anyone who has something to hide as conversation! A human being [...] cannot resist the opportunity to reveal himself and express his personality which conversation gives him. Every time he will give himself away.” -Hercule Poirot
Blair
Blair
Mafia Scum
Blair
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4720 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 12:54 pm

Post by Blair »

Also, where did mastina go and why did she ignore my question?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4721 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 12:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I kinda agree with

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4722 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 1:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Mastina prob
IS
infected. That whole "your going out of your way to scumread me and get me scum read" is just so whiney.

She'd also make a ton of sense to be infected n1. Sorry, FL.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #4723 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 1:01 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4719, Blair wrote:Will it hurt your feelings if I say none of those posts look like town tells to me?
Not at all. I'm just explaining why TSE is likely to be town in my own view.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4724 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 1:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I can imagine her in endgame "that was part of the plan! u didn't catch me!"

though if she is infected then thats means the tchill was wrong d1 and that's all that really matters to me.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”