PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #2600 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2020 1:10 am

Post by PJ. »

Carried.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2601 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2020 1:11 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2600, PJ. wrote:Carried.
Good thing too. I love winning without doing anything. Just the kind of troll I like.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2602 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2020 1:31 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2596, PJ. wrote:
In post 2591, Ramcius wrote:
In post 2580, PJ. wrote:Man, you trash. You're not even self aware trash.
Oh boy, you love those personal attacks, don't you? I'm aware of what I can and what I can't. Ofc I could do more in this game, but my motivation wasn't there, when people refused to play, yes, you included. Try to be self-aware yourself, how much you did to improve this game? You got what you wanted, hydras were out and what you do next? Stopped playing, yes, you started to play again D4, when game was over, F for effort. So, before calling other people trash, look at mirror first.
"Not playing" still drew an RB. Also I tried my balls off once the hydras were gone D1. Then it became super clear that nobody besides UT and gamma gave a shit, what was I supposed to do, nonstop prod people like flippynips that are chronic lurkers and town negatives? Maybe if you were as active in-game as you are post-game, maybe we would of had a shot.
I was inactive? I did my best to stop your crusade against Cena, I tried to force discussion by bringing Flubbers early complain (yes, I was well aware that it was pretty much bs on my part, but bs with some reasoning sometimes is a good way to force discussion), I tried to consolidate people suspicious of DGB into a wagon and see where it goes, that was my D1, when people jumped on Gobble's "slip" and no one asked why I ignored it either. D2 I was fighting against lurker wagons and tried involve lurkers in discussion, you included, when I tried to dig into you vs Kuroi, I tried to force explanation on your "bad posts" from Kuroi 3 times, that was where I decided that it was enough for D2 and I planed to try D3, I really thought I was transparent enough as a VT with my soft claiming by telling I'm gonna use my finisher, so I wasn't expecting to die, but alas I found myself in dead thread D3. Let's not forget me demanding for a decent lynch and explaining how it is important for us to be able look back on who was for this lynch, who was against, who was on wagon, who was off wagon and have game related discussion.

You drewing RB means that scum were bad, you saying that there was a lot VTs in this game was really strong tell of you being VT, at least it was obvious for me - only VT could knew there is other VTs as this game could easily be role madness
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #2603 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2020 1:36 am

Post by PJ. »

If me drawing RB means scum was bad, doesn't that logic mean that scum were bad when the used finishers on you? And isn't that the crux of your argument that weren't garbage all game? Sounds bad, bruh. Good luck in your next one, maybe you'll try as hard as you did in this post-game.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2604 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2020 3:18 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2603, PJ. wrote:If me drawing RB means scum was bad, doesn't that logic mean that scum were bad when the used finishers on you? And isn't that the crux of your argument that weren't garbage all game? Sounds bad, bruh. Good luck in your next one, maybe you'll try as hard as you did in this post-game.
My argument? It's yours argument :lol: First I said that not everyone was lurker/anti-town, I didn't mentioned myself, you came with that conclusion, then I said that scum didn't thought I was garbage and considered me a threat, you called me not self-aware trash, then you say I was inactive, so I made a list of what I did, I never said I was good, I literally admitted that I haven't done as much as I could. So maybe learn some reading comprehension? It's an useful skill for mafia.

I could wish same to you - try as hard in your next one as you do now to make your own scenario here
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #2605 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2020 3:23 am

Post by PJ. »

Oh lord, you're republican levels of delusional. No wonder ur trash.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2606 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2020 3:54 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2605, PJ. wrote:Oh lord, you're republican levels of delusional. No wonder ur trash.
Sorry, I don't follow US politics, so I don't know what "republican levels of delusional" means
50 Judge Powers
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2607 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2020 7:05 am

Post by 50 Judge Powers »

In post 2561, Doctor Drew wrote:GG fellow third parties! High fives all around!
This was a very entertaining game indeed. Thank you The Baker for modding.

Playing a traitor that wasn't even informed they are a traitor was tough. I had always assumed Chris Jericho was a 3P survivor, and -even then- thought it was chenn because of finisher claims. I would have never figured Esspresso was the one, but if it wasn't chenn then it would have been Egix for me. :lol:

Well played @Scum, and -of course- FL dying early as scum worked again. :lol:
This is a hydra of
one tricky monkey
a tough guy
&
a flirt :P
50 Judge Powers
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2608 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2020 7:53 am

In post 2589, Flavor Leaf wrote:Moral of the story: Flavor dying as first scum = scum victory.
The next time we roll scum together I'm going to use the factional NK on you on N1. :lol:

Also, I've just finished reading the scum PT and there was barely a mention of me. Seems like you guys didn't
intentionally
treat me well as it doesn't look like you even noticed my crumbs at all.

Examples: I first asked FL is he was Chris Jericho specifically. Then I used the bubbly video while debating with BM. At that point I was dead certain whoever Chris Jericho was would have realized I'm either on his side or was his Lyncher (which would not have made much sense given FL already was a Lynchee too, but me NOT KNOWING Jericho's alignment I would still have considered he might think so if he was 3P)

But anyway my strategy was to live as long as I could, to lynch only people whom I was certain are NOT Chris Jericho, and to try and get myself lynched/vigged instead of people I suspected might be Chris Jericho. The only problem is I had written off the real CJ from being CJ too early. :lol:
This is a hydra of
one tricky monkey
a tough guy
&
50 Judge Powers
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2609 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2020 7:54 am

Morale of the story: Do NOT trust any claims regardless. EVERYONE lies/gambits just as much as I do. :lol:
This is a hydra of
one tricky monkey
a tough guy
&
50 Judge Powers
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2610 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2020 7:56 am

In post 2598, Flavor Leaf wrote:It’s cuz you guys killed me and fell for the trap
And JFR: I did NOT target you with a finisher, because I HAD NO FINISHERS (or rather my finisher wasn't effective AND I had no control on it).
This is a hydra of
one tricky monkey
a tough guy
&
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2611 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 4:27 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 2605, PJ. wrote:Oh lord, you're republican levels of delusional. No wonder ur trash.
the delusion isn't limited to just one player in this game. no need to single him out :lol:
The Baker
The Baker
Goon
The Baker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2612 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 6:51 am

Post by The Baker »

Spoiler:
I held my tongue for a long time, but I’d rather not let this bubble up inside of me anymore. (At the risk of some bad PR) I feel like Panzer damn near single handedly tainted my beautiful game. His attitude was imo shitty and abrasive practically the entire game. I’m not solely blaming him of course, but his assholishness has continued even into the postgame. I tried to be a passive and unbiased mod, but maybe I shouldn’t have.
I would like to present Panzerjager with the
Moldy Old Loaf Award

I hope people were able to have a good time throughout every little misstep, mishap, problem, altercation etc. that happened during this game. I put so much effort into the making of this one that it was very disheartening to see all this shit go down. By the end, it seemed like no one cared. I appreciate everyone who came in, played their best and tried to have a good time. All I try to do is make unordinary games, where there can be less focus on setup and people can just have fun playing the game. Next up is Redneck Mafia, keep your eyes open people. I promise ill do better to keep things civil next time.
Now, for what I’m sure everyone was waiting for, the Golden Baguette award. Unfortunately there isn’t a winner this time. This is due to a combination of me already giving an award above, and the fact that no one really wowed me this time around. But, if someone wants to make a case that a player deserves a Golden Baguette, I will hear them out. (The closest winners for me would be 50JP and Double D)

Love,
The Baker AKA Dr Easy Bake
I'm the mod. Dr Easy Bake is the main Baker. Debbie Doggie Do is the certified taste tester. Darth Baker is your father. Son of a Shepherd is a simpleton, yes?
Croissants for everybody!
UwU click my links!
GTKAS
50 Judge Powers
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2613 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 8:42 am

<3 I almost always try to have fun AND win (in that particular order). Granted; sometimes things get a bit messy (didn't happen for me in this game, fortunately) and sometimes I prioritize winning (like in TM) but those are rare occurrences in comparison, and I loved my role in this game in particular because I was mainly playing for me alone (i.e. nobody relied on me or would have lost because of a bad move I made)

Anyway, pre-in me in the Rednecks game (it's becoming a fad that I just jump into games and THEN read the setup/flavour/mechanics) :lol:
This is a hydra of
one tricky monkey
a tough guy
&
Reina
Reina
Goon
Reina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2614 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 8:43 am

Post by Reina »

If it makes ya feel better I did enjoy day 1 while I was in it even through gobbles dumb scum-claim as town, UT DGB and the rest of the replacement crew were active and interesting for the most part and that helped a lot

The players definitely let the game down and not you Baker, props on the excellent setup and thanks for modding it!
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2615 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 9:47 am

Post by Karnage »

I enjoyed the part of the game I played in. Really cool setup with the finishers and the different win cons. I liked the fork/spoon commentary too. Going to keep my eye out for redneck mafia!
GTKAS - Karnage
Indefinite V/LA
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #2616 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 10:07 am

Post by chennisden »

both baker games I've been in I've been scum, and both times the victory has been incredibly underwhelming when I learn the game is secretly scumsided
Espressojet
Espressojet
Mafia Scum
Espressojet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2617 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 1:21 pm

Post by Espressojet »

You go, bakey boy!
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2618 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 4:51 pm

Post by Krazy »

Numbers here are slightly scumsided but the group vig mechanic was probably meant to swing toward town and was underutilized
vote conspiracy
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2620 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 12:08 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2618, Krazy wrote:Numbers here are slightly scumsided but the group vig mechanic was probably meant to swing toward town and was underutilized
Speak for yourselves!!!! I got hit with 5 finishers Night 1.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2621 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 12:10 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2607, 50 Judge Powers wrote:
In post 2561, Doctor Drew wrote:GG fellow third parties! High fives all around!
This was a very entertaining game indeed. Thank you The Baker for modding.

Playing a traitor that wasn't even informed they are a traitor was tough. I had always assumed Chris Jericho was a 3P survivor, and -even then- thought it was chenn because of finisher claims. I would have never figured Esspresso was the one, but if it wasn't chenn then it would have been Egix for me. :lol:

Well played @Scum, and -of course- FL dying early as scum worked again. :lol:
I’m pretty sure this is my 4th scum victory this year somehow.

I keep dying first in them this time, though. :lol:
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2622 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 2:48 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 2620, Flavor Leaf wrote:Speak for yourselves!!!! I got hit with 5 finishers Night 1.
Yeah, overkill = town's wasting its vig shots, you were practically killed twice.
vote conspiracy
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2623 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 7:24 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2620, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2618, Krazy wrote:Numbers here are slightly scumsided but the group vig mechanic was probably meant to swing toward town and was underutilized
Speak for yourselves!!!! I got hit with 5 finishers Night 1.
Wasn't that your goal all along? :lol:
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2624 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 6:50 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Chenn, in both games town couldn't lynch scum. I think it was a case of bad/unlucky town.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”