Wavelength |||game over|||

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (isolation #0) » Tue May 19, 2020 5:09 pm

Post by enomis »

/in if there is still space!
"you must prove more patient than a caterpillar, more willing to survive than a cockroach, and more stubborn than a leech - or you will definitely fail" - Counselor Rodriguez, the Star of Wisdom

Homertve: "Oh, and by the way, your tail is on fire."
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (isolation #1) » Tue May 19, 2020 5:37 pm

Post by enomis »

Heya guys,

Glad to join this game.

@Hectic, I couldn't see the 73 until you pointed it out so I don't think it will it is 73.

I think it maybe 40. Reason being that it's colourful with tinges of dark and since it's name is composition
"you must prove more patient than a caterpillar, more willing to survive than a cockroach, and more stubborn than a leech - or you will definitely fail" - Counselor Rodriguez, the Star of Wisdom

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (isolation #2) » Tue May 19, 2020 7:46 pm

Post by enomis »

In post 297, Hectic wrote:I was kidding about 73 lol. That's a very interesting take, Isis. This is a difficult one actually; I might have to read some shiki games to see how she would interpret it.
:oops: . I thought you were serious. But it was quite cool how you could find 73 in that picture.
In post 295, Isis wrote:"numerology" stuff is kinda out of the spirit of the game, I'm just always going to assume it is not that. At its logical extreme you could always just ignore the prompt and name one of the first hundred elements of the periodic table.

This image is somewhat colorful in that it could be black and white, but isn't, but not fully colorful, with many hues in the spectrum of visible light omitted. It is very dark, both literally and in the emotions the piece evokes. I'm thinking 80, but maybe it's merely a 70. 60 seems too low to me.
I am not sure how deep shiki went into the meaning of the painting or are we supposed to take the painting at a literal level.

But this is the comments of the author:
You can see two centers in the picture:
1. On the left there is a gentle, pink, slightly blurred center with faint, uncertain lines.
2. On the right (slightly higher than the left center) is a rough, red-blue, somewhat dissonant center with sharp, a little bit unkind, strong, very precise lines.
A tremendous disaster, which is taking place objectively, is an absolute and, at the same time, independent warm song of praise, similar to the anthem of a new creation following the disaster.
Which would take me closer to 50. But if we just use the colours, it is obviously very colourful and would be 20/30.

I don't know. I suck at art and I always fail it :igmeou:

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (isolation #3) » Wed May 20, 2020 4:24 pm

Post by enomis »

Yea, I am not sure which way Shiki wants us to think.

@Hectic,

I will leave it up to you to get us the dub. No worries and no pressure. :lol:

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (isolation #4) » Fri May 22, 2020 8:48 pm

Post by enomis »

In post 330, shiki wrote: i think you have a very accurate evaluation of me but an inaccurate evaluation of my evaluation of the painting. for me it is hopeful, like the moment after my hand breaks the surface after having been disoriented underwater but before my head does. or the morning after having been awake long into the night weeping into my pillow when my legs are heavy and my eyes are dry and the sun is just beginning to rise and the world isn't in full color but there are colors and the reasons i was weeping certainly have not vanished and yet i am not weeping. it represents a breaking point to me both in terms of content and color and i thought this would lead to the intended target of 45, as it is the first interval of five on that side of 50.
Wow :eek: :eek: . I guess me randomly quoting the meaning of the painting happens to be right.

haha. :lol: :lol:

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (isolation #5) » Tue May 26, 2020 5:12 am

Post by enomis »

Hey sorry to be late. I think rags are super fuzzy too. Don't really see it under 61. Let's go right? I think we should get the points.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (isolation #6) » Fri May 29, 2020 5:23 am

Post by enomis »

In post 381, shiki wrote:the difference an inch makes in terms of a weighted scale is actually pretty large. ten percent of the american male population falls between average and ian somerhalder so perhaps 60 is a better guess.

https://dqydj.com/height-percentile-cal ... and-women/
Hey Guys.

Just FYI, the above post is basically my reasoning for 60. haha.

Good job team for getting it spot-on.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (isolation #7) » Sat May 30, 2020 7:02 am

Post by enomis »

Hey late to the discussion as always.

Isis is always right. Let's sheep her.

VOTE: RIGHT

p-edit: This is what I googled for the definition: Rickrolling is when you troll someone on the internet by linking to the music video for Rick Astley's 1987 hit song “Never Gonna Give You Up.” It is, by far, the most popular example of bait-and-switch linking.

Never gonna give you up

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (isolation #8) » Sat May 30, 2020 7:18 am

Post by enomis »

In post 435, lilith2013 wrote:FYI enomis, you’re the current representative so you have full power to make an official guess for your team.
:oops: :oops: . Sorry my first time.

Guess: Right

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (isolation #9) » Sat May 30, 2020 6:27 pm

Post by enomis »

I would equate smoothness to sharpness.

Compared to european swords, Kantana is clearly much sharper.
How sharp is a samurai sword? Well, it definitely has the sharpest blade on average, but not nearly close to the fantastic stories surrounding it.
However:
Steel can only be sharpened to a degree allowed by it’s molecular structure. About as sharp as a commercial razor blade…So far as I know, the sharpest edges are still glass/obsidian. These materials fracture down to the molecular level. Surgeons still use obsidian scalpel blades for certain types of very delicate surgery.
So, I would have kantana at about 90.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (isolation #10) » Sun May 31, 2020 5:55 am

Post by enomis »

In post 458, Hectic wrote:Wait, the fact she's given the speechmarks probably indicates she's referring to the name of something specific, and suddenly that rendering software looks a lot more plausible, shiki!1
This is actually true. I didn't see the speechmark. This may change everything.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (isolation #11) » Sun May 31, 2020 5:59 am

Post by enomis »

Maybe it's the motorcycle brand: https://www.globalsuzuki.com/motorcycle ... ts/katana/
A Cut Above

Forged to perfection and polished to a magnificent radiance. Engineered to provide maximum control and optimum performance. Finely crafted to take riding pleasure to a new level. The Suzuki KATANA is destined to create a new legend.

From the sharp lines and highlights defining the length of its body to the rider-friendly performance of its 110kW (150PS) engine, every detail of the Suzuki KATANA speaks of distinctive beauty.

While its design cues pay due homage to the iconic GSX1100S KATANA, which stole the hearts of riders around the world in 1981, the KATANA is a thoroughly modern machine that is breathtaking to behold and inspiring to ride.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (isolation #12) » Sun May 31, 2020 6:12 am

Post by enomis »

https://rmanwiki.pixar.com/display/RFK/ ... +in+Katana

https://www.awn.com/news/foundrys-katan ... n-3delight
Key benefits include:

Fast, physically based rendering technology with open shading language (OSL) at its core
Fully interactive live rendering and a real-time light mixer especially well-suited for Katana’s workflow
Material nodes that are 100 percent compatible with the Maya version
Ability to use fur/hair and displacements extensively with negligible impact on performance
Better quality rendering with
perfectly smooth subdivision surfaces

Network caching for efficient network utilization by automatic scene dependency localization
So 100? :D

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (isolation #13) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:59 am

Post by enomis »

In post 465, Hectic wrote:Woah. Good work, enomis. I think we actually go 96 then.

My only concern about guessing 95+ however, is wouldn't Kanna just google "smoothest surfaces" and submit something like an atom mirror? Maybe she felt it was cheaty or wanted to go for style.
In post 466, Isis wrote:You guys are killing it, please hardcarry me.

I think a very very high value makes more sense than 100 because there are so many easy clues for 100 like "sphere".
Both of these makes sense.

Actually from iso-ing Kanna(Since I am not very familiar with her), I think maybe we are researching too deeply. She seems to go by perception with back-up evidence alot.
And because of this, I am begining to doubt all our analysis because they are like key benefits of "Katana". :shifty:
In post 467, shiki wrote: is there a benefit to 96 over 94? i can think of a potential argument for 98 (the highest logical guess) but after that i think 94 is the next breaking point unless i'm missing something.
96 gives us a range of 94-98 while 94 gives us a range of 92-96 right?

I am thinking if it makes sense to go with 90 and let the other team decide if they wanna go right?

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (isolation #14) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:02 pm

Post by enomis »

Alright. Then I shall:

Guess: 90

We will blame Hectic if we were originally right and he manage to derail us.

Just joking. :P

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (isolation #15) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:21 am

Post by enomis »

In post 494, Kanna wrote:
In post 468, enomis wrote:Actually from iso-ing Kanna(Since I am not very familiar with her), I think maybe we are researching too deeply. She seems to go by perception with back-up evidence alot.
enomis was right about me! i'm wouldn't make you guys suffer and expect you to find katana rendering software but it was good thinking...
:). King of ISO here.
In post 496, Kanna wrote:also i didn't know speechmarks were going to be included and i thought i should capitalise clues for officialness... sorry if that was confusing!
No worries. We were going to be
fine
until Hectic came up with his conspiracy theory and we all went along with it. :lol: :lol:

----------

It was fun though, going into Katana motorcycle and rendering stuff.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (isolation #16) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:52 pm

Post by enomis »

I will never be happy with it, so Kanna can never guess :twisted: :twisted:

Spoiler: Kanna do not open
Let's go for 42.85714285714286

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (isolation #17) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:13 am

Post by enomis »

In post 535, Kanna wrote:(/_\ ) o h n o
Haha, let's go with 43

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (isolation #18) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:30 am

Post by enomis »

In post 565, Hectic wrote:Isis, you're in denial; one of those is NOT a real animal. I mean, I've never met a Dino in real life before. I'm pretty sure they're a conspiracy.
I can't believe that you have never met a Dino before. You are literally talking to a orange Dino with his tail on fire all these time!

:evil: :evil:

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (isolation #19) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:42 pm

Post by enomis »

In post 635, Kanna wrote:!!!

oh my god it's My Time to Shine!! I know Q-taro personally and I think he's pretty "exciting", look at him
Spoiler:

He has a outgoing/loud/friendly personality, although he can be quite selfish.

What would we consider "exciting" (if we're talking about a person specifically)?
Looking at the picture and the traits. He looks pretty exciting to me.

Exciting I guess can be interpreted as an interesting character?

Is he a very unique character in "You turn to die"?

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (isolation #20) » Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:14 pm

Post by enomis »

What if the clue is meant to be water shouldn't be wet or dry(Since water makes other things wet)

Thus this means water should be a

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (isolation #21) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:48 pm

Post by enomis »

Hmmm, I don't really have a strong opinon on this. I can see the answer being either way.

I abstain from the vote this time around.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (isolation #22) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:51 pm

Post by enomis »

I am ok with 80.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (isolation #23) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:54 pm

Post by enomis »

In post 715, northsidegal wrote: it also allowed me to play the other team like a piano
!!!

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (isolation #24) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:19 am

Post by enomis »

From a brief research,seems that workshop usually have pretty bright lights.
Garage work surfaces need bright ambient light and strong task lighting.

High-intensity lights (halogen, LEDs, and others) are great for over-bench task lighting. An LED task light with a flexible goose-neck puts light where you need it.
If your garage has a finished ceiling, recessed fixtures (can lights) are inexpensive and are good for task and ambient lighting.
Ceiling-mounted fluorescent light fixtures are the classic, low-cost solution for workshop lighting. A two- or four-bulb, 48-inch fluorescent fixture costs less than $50.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (isolation #25) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:34 am

Post by enomis »

https://www.homedepot.com/c/ab/how-to-c ... 905b96bdd0

I would say most workshop lights are quite bright. But it is interesting that there are alot of variation of workshop lights though

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (isolation #26) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:37 am

Post by enomis »

Are we going to table lamp variations for workshop?

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (isolation #27) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:21 am

Post by enomis »

In post 782, Isis wrote:no one joined forcers with me
:neutral:
In post 794, Isis wrote:80
I shall follow Isis from now. 80 it shall be.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (isolation #28) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:37 am

Post by enomis »

C

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (isolation #29) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:58 pm

Post by enomis »

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (isolation #30) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:04 pm

Post by enomis »

Should be left right? Cheese is a solid food and is only liquid when heated up.

I am guessing this is to mean to be a general context and cheese is usually solid.

So LEFT?

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (isolation #31) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:54 pm

Post by enomis »

Wow. what an abstract and artistic clue.

I honestly have no idea about this one.

If you put a gun to my head, I would say more temporary than permanent.

So somewhere around 70-80? Given an average lifespan of a person is about 80, I think this is what I would guess.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #895 (isolation #32) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:01 am

Post by enomis »

In post 894, Auro wrote:Not sure he'd go off lifespans for this though

And yeah this is my favorite clue so far I think!
Wait, auro are you in my team? I somehow had the idea that you were in the opponent's team.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (isolation #33) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:39 pm

Post by enomis »

What's the logic with 42? Is there a reason I don't know about.

I am also not very sure with this. I think we can go with 70 if there is no objections.

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (isolation #34) » Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:45 pm

Post by enomis »

Happy Birthday Lilith!

I am ok with right. Sounds good!

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (isolation #35) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:20 pm

Post by enomis »

In post 961, PJ. wrote:
vote right
pj, I believe you can guess right.

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”