Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2284 (isolation #0) » Fri May 22, 2020 5:08 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

hiiiii Guilty hi Titus hi BB

this seems like it's going to be tricky. I'm gonna try to read through as much as I can without passing out. i had a nap earlier which will help
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2298 (isolation #1) » Fri May 22, 2020 9:07 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Okay I have arrived at the top of page 61, just a little bit into day two. I skipped parts of Limit v. Skitts, Rex v. Limit, probably a few other wallposts from Limit, and Nom's end of day AtE. Other than that though, I read it pretty closely.

the way I take notes is not very efficient, it's a lot of just writing what's happening down in order to help me remember what's being said so my eyes dont gloss over the words. Planning on finishing the reread tomorrow !
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2299 (isolation #2) » Fri May 22, 2020 9:11 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2285, GuiltyLion wrote:if you're scum you don't have to pretend to read just claim it and we can save you the trouble
I am sorry to inform your Karnage scumread isn't going to work out
In post 2287, BBmolla wrote:Sup morning solve the game I’m drinking on my birthday
hiya BB

that'd be nice wouldnt it. ill try my best to not be horribly wrong at least
In post 2289, Eve wrote:hi Morning Tweet!
Hello!! (^ω^)
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2300 (isolation #3) » Fri May 22, 2020 10:12 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

<<With only day one under my belt>>

Spoiler: reads prolly
Town //
Limit

Townish //
BBmolla

Not sure yet //
Tiger Shark (Titus + Shark)
skitter30

Lynchish //
GuiltyLion
Eve

I don't explicitly scumread the bottom two, they're just below my reads on Rex/skitts atm..

GL in particular gives me townpings sometimes but not as much as skitts I dont think. I was right, this
is
going to be tricky!

If Eve/GL were actually to be the scumteam, GL did a lot of hard defending on Eve from what i remember. Does kinda dissuade me a bit from it

Spoiler: explanations (this is a mess)
Limit -

felt like I took Limit off the scumtable pretty early, first half of D1. My townread started around the "Let's make sure Eve doesn't make it to LYLO because of the PT claim thing" plan. There are a lot of wallposts. Yeah the large posts dont explicitly clear someone as town, but they help. There was this whole part with Lilith and skitts misinterpreting // misrepping // whatevering eachother for a while. The frustration from lilith did feel pretty genuine to me. There are a lot of posts sprinkled about from Limit I liked. I could bother to explain this more but from what I'm getting, Limit is mostly consensus town? Unless that changed D2

BBMolla -

early half of day one he had posts about Crayon/Eve being scummy over Allo. i like this one post he had about the two people currently not voting being very unlikely scum together, but then he realized they were unvotes so he took it back lol. Theres an interaction between him and Eve where Eve asks Auro "Why would you want to be copped as confirmed town to yourself?" and BB says "So you can be confirmed town to everyone?". And then Eve votes him. sometime later BB mentions Eve's posting feels like scum flying under the radar. this is indirectly good considering Eve is low on my rankings right now

He asks in 757 wondering whether or not he's supposed to be on wagon or not, Auro tells him off wagon, then BB just votes Allo anyway in 783 lol. Yea I liked that in a weird way. Theres this spot that I wrote down I guess that interested me:

Allomancer (3) <- nomnomnom, GuiltyLion, Eve
Eve (3) <- Auro, BBmolla, acryon

+Points for BBMolla if I think Eve is scum here, voting with 2 dead town on her

Moving on, BB admits in a post to misreading nom in another game so he doesnt know how to feel about her. He is now thinking nom is town from recent posts. i am starting to find BB generally towny. BB says that scum is Allo/Eve + a skilled scummer, which is not a bad guess. I see that Auro trusted BB to be on the lynch wagon at this point as well

BB says in 1160 that he really doesnt want to lynch Nom -- yes!
BB votes nom in 1272 -- no!!! (this comes after Limit tells him to of course)

BB starts day 2 voting Eve. nice

Rex (Tiger Shark) -

Rex had a post that many found controversial where he defended Allo, saying he was pretty null. There's a part with Lilith and Rex argue for a while over strawmaning each other or whatever. I decided it was kinda TvT anyway. Rex has a post where he says nom and Karnage, did townread Limit but now he fully SCUMREADS Limit for the "strawman" on him. He then proceeds to townread crayon and challenge the PT cop to check him. I love the way Rex speaks lol. Glad GL agreed Rex is town from this. Skitts did not, she thought Rex was scummy for it (485). Skitts later says that Limit's reasoning for finding Rex scummy is bad, defending him from Limit but still finding his post bad (586).

And Rex votes nomnom ofc whatever not AI i dont think. End of what i have on this slot

Skitts

I think Skitts looked bad at the beginning when she was confused about Eve's posting + got scummy vibes from the confusion some how. As the day progressed, she started feeling lost quite a few times, which was fair and I started getting a little more town on her over time. I can kind of see where she was coming from on Rex's defense of Allo being scummy, although I disagreed. She did think his catchup was scummy earlier I guess. Disagree with her conclusion of rex!scum.

The whole skitt v. Lilith deal felt town vs. town to me but my notes are sparse because i didnt read it too hard

Skitts thought GL is 75% scum which is a huge amount of confidence out of nowhere. She back off on that later though. She then ends up going hard on nom. She doesn't get any of Nom's thought process for scumreading her, so skitts votes nom. But then she unvotes nom anyway, which i like. Then she goes back on it, saying that Nom is capable of this AtE as scum. Pretty much never considers anyone but nom from this point forward.

GuiltyLion/Eve

Too tired to write this out atm plus this is the PoE so its not fun to talk abt for me. I don't think I have a massive reason to believe either is scum, however theyre at the bottom because I feel the least guilty about the prospect of voting them atm

I am curious if Limit is alive in order to aid a skitts lynch. But Limit might have totally different views on skitts than they did on D1 so don't know if this is outdated thinking

i feel like town!GL and town!skitts should have done something to switch the lynch off of nomnom towards the end there. Eve or Karnage would have been better. GL sort of tried with Karnage I suppose, not really though

Also I felt like it was really townpingy that Crayon failed to spot the Allo 'crumbing' and kept pushing Allo over nom. GL even pointed this out end of D1 and start of D2. Of course i dont know the nature behind the crayon lynch yet, ill get there, I just find it interesting that Crayon apparently was scummy enough to override that
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2326 (isolation #4) » Sat May 23, 2020 12:28 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2304, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 2300, Morning Tweet wrote:i feel like town!GL and town!skitts should have done something to switch the lynch off of nomnom towards the end there. Eve or Karnage would have been better. GL sort of tried with Karnage I suppose, not really though
This feels like a pretty significant misrep. I was hard pushing Karnage at EOD yesterday, and if you think "town!GL should have done something", then you should see me as town for these posts.
You think that's an intentional misrep to make you look scummy? Or just a misinterpretation (either alignment). Your wording suggests I'm misrepping you intentionally to make my reads stronger
In post 2309, GuiltyLion wrote:sorry I'm prob being a lil harsh if you're town MT, but I'm really struggling to find town/scum in {Skit/Eve/Titus} and it feels like the game kinda depends on it here if I'm being shaded as possible scum. Like if Eve flips scum then it's alright cause that'll buy us a mislynch that we can use on me if we absolutely must, but if Eve is town and somehow one of skit/Titus is town then we in big trouble
Hmm okay. I can understand being worried you're being shaded for one of the mislynches.

What I mean with nom is I feel there was a certain moment where nomnom's AtE felt borderline impossible to come from scum. Around 1117/1118/1119 in my notes I wrote "I think at this point I would fall for Nom being town definitely". I'd have refused to vote her past here and definitely just went for a different PoE like Karnage. In my recollection you helped out lynch nom although I suppose a lot of that was before the AtE and when she was just being scummy, which is fair. @your quotes, I missed 1292 while reading. I appreciate u giving me these
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2328 (isolation #5) » Sat May 23, 2020 12:32 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2324, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 2321, Titus wrote:
In post 2317, GuiltyLion wrote:Eve is saying I can bus skitter and then lynch you in LYLO.

Also yes of course it is me and Eve that's why I'm going through all this effort of reevaliating on Eve and literally volunteering myself to be a possible mislynch if she flips scum :roll:

Titus no thoughts on MT's catchup?
MT is pretty obvtown from that catchup but I already had them as obvtown. As for interacting with their reads, I want to wait for their full catchup.
MT, do you think your slot was obvtown?
As of Karnage on D1 -- no

What happened between the end of D1 thru before I got replaced, don't know yet.

GL if you did townread Karnage, who would the team be? Apologies if that's already abundantly clear from reading today I'll be getting to that in a sec

pedit: hi Eve (・ω<)
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2330 (isolation #6) » Sat May 23, 2020 12:47 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1502, Titus wrote:Wait this is a three scum left game, so that means two out of those three are likely scum.
This is the kinda thing I get hung up on for ages. its just hard for me to see this as coming from a scum slot repping in

Titus has a lot of interesting conclusions out of the gate. Like she said GL seemed to be following skitts around. This is due to the weird nature of how the wagons were being set up of course. It seems to me that Titus was using her VCA really earnestly. It felt towny. GL pretty much reads it the same way as I do in his
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2331 (isolation #7) » Sat May 23, 2020 12:48 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Eve wrote:join me on the skitter WINWAGON you know you want to
who is skitts' partner?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2332 (isolation #8) » Sat May 23, 2020 12:58 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1660, Atarashi Hajimari wrote:So when I sent the PM saying I'd replace in, I was starting to catch up on reading and I may or may not have spent 8.5 hours reading everything. Then I made the mistake of sleeping and I forgot all the points I was gonna bring up. So while I go skim back through a few ISOs to refresh my memory, I'll drop the summary of it here:

VOTE: Acryon

I don't know how this slot has slipped under people's radars but I'm really not seeing how this slot is town.
Oh no. Don't tell me, is my slot is the one who got crayon lynched? Noooooooooo \(>﹏<)/
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2335 (isolation #9) » Sat May 23, 2020 1:12 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1725, Titus wrote:
In post 1724, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1706, Titus wrote:So they'll largely be apathetic or sheep. This is what happened yesterday.
Characterizing me as 'apathetic' just shows you clearly aren't reading the game or checking your assumptions against actual posts. I was quite aggressive in forcing the Lynch onto either nom/Karnage and then when nom was still engaging/fighting at the bitter end I appealed to her to lynch Karnage with me.
The votes don't show that.

Stop whining and start scum hunting.
In post 1737, Titus wrote:
In post 1736, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1725, Titus wrote:The votes don't show that.

Stop whining and start scum hunting.
Again -
THE VOTES DO NOT FOLLOW ORDINARY VOTING RULES BECAUSE HALF THE TIME WE WERE DEBATING WHO SHOULD BE ON WHAT WAGON AND NEGOTIATING WHEN/WHERE TO VOTE

also, why do you say this as if I am not scum hunting? I've been scumhunting the entire game and if you actually read any of my posts instead of skimming VCs you would see that
Who said I used ordinary assumptions? I factored the setup into my analysis.

I am just hearing whining. You aren't going to persuade me by whining about my methods. It just makes you look like caught for the wrong reasons, particularly when I asked you about your AH thoughts but I get met with more whining.
Is Titus for real hahaha. I can't decide if she is deliberately ignoring that VCA won't work on day #1 or not. And if she is, is it because she's scum? Hopefully I'll find some answers abt that

Caught for the wrong reasons for sure if GL is scum. It's tricky though because I'd be frustrated just the same as town here so I can't really say it's indicative of caught for the wrong reasons over just NAI frustration
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2336 (isolation #10) » Sat May 23, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2334, Eve wrote:yes you have a lot of blood on your wings
ahhh nooo im sorry crayonnn

it wasn't even me but now the only way I can feel better is by clearing my name. and cleaning off my wings
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2338 (isolation #11) » Sat May 23, 2020 1:24 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Oh so this shark character does exist. I was starting to wonder cause I have only seen Titus post up til now

Auro is tearing up the skitts/Titus slots right now where im reading. and in particular. I wonder how they will react
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2340 (isolation #12) » Sat May 23, 2020 1:31 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1790, Titus wrote:
In post 1774, Auro wrote:
Skitter votes:

Nomnomnom(1.1)->
Acryon
(1.2)->
Not Voting
(1.5)->GL(1.16)->
Nom
(1.20)->Not Voting(1.22)

GuiltyLion votes:

Auro(1.1)->
Acryon
(1.2)->Allomancer(1.5)->
Not Voting
(1.18)->
Nom
(1.20)->Karnage(1.27)

Colored some of the common elements. Do tell me, Titus, why your VCA arguments for GuiltyLion scum do not apply to Skitter.
BBmolla wrote:Auro if you are scum I will be very upset so please don’t be because obviously I can’t read you
;)
This is completely out of context with the VCs not included. That's why you're scum with GL. There's a difference between thinking VCA is crap and outright distorting things to try and get obvtown Skitter lynched.

Even if you disagree with my VCA, Skitter's posting today is obvtown.
how does Titus come to the conclusion of GL/Auro or that skitts D2 posting is obvtown

no I'll do you one better

how was CRAYON of all people lynched yesterday?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2341 (isolation #13) » Sat May 23, 2020 1:38 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1810, Titus wrote:Like GL's play here is pretty caught scum.
Auro's play here is "GL might be scum but Skitter first".

I don't need to make up reasons for those two to be scum.

If I am wrong, the last scum is Eve due to sucking up and leaving.
I guess I just read it a lot different than Titus did. I don't explicitly scumread her yet -- it is still feasible that town!Titus feels her VCA methods have brought her to this conclusion somehow and she's taking GL's reaction as scum freaking out.

I think at end of D1 I had skitts as town slightly more than GL but upon rereading how GL and skitts treated the noms wagon i think I had that backwards lol
In post 2316, Titus wrote:
In post 2315, Eve wrote:you're pretty smart Titus you can work it out on your own
Skitter can't mislynch himself if he's scum. You can't keep your mindset straight.

It's Guilty and Eve.
Can't deny this is pretty convenient timing after I listed these two at the bottom of my readslist. Forget i said this if it's been really clear you've been on GL/Eve and I'm just not there yet though
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2342 (isolation #14) » Sat May 23, 2020 2:01 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Spoiler: big boi quotes
In post 1819, Titus wrote:
In post 1818, acryon wrote:
In post 1817, Titus wrote:
In post 1816, acryon wrote:Well here's the problem Titus: there are only two people in this game that have perfect information. So if you're actually town, you may want to stop acting like you're one of them.
I did put a suggestion in case I was wrong, but you guys are acting like you have information which says GL is innocent and refusing to even consider he was scum.

I did look at the votes assuming I was wrong too. No one engaged that either. It was just objections to my methods because y'all knew better and "leashed scum".
I mean I can't speak for others, but I just disagree with your reasoning.

It's certainly possible I'm wrong too, but I just don't think VCA is even close to the best way to try and analyze that day 1 given the dynamics at play. So IMO, it is fundamentally flawed.

GL is not conftown to me. But I also think you might be scum, so that certainly makes me less likely to get on board with what you have to offer, especially if I fundamentally disagree with it.
It's OK to disagree with my VCA. It's not OK to try and act like you're better than me because you think the VC game leashed scum when its obvious from the two town wagons that scum were fine going along with it.

I scumhunt differently and use words as a backstop. No one engages those either. I commented on how Aurora is distancing from GL. I get crickets. No one even asking what I mean. It's like trying to stop a train with my bare hands. I have to be Supergirl.
In post 1820, acryon wrote:
In post 1819, Titus wrote:It's OK to disagree with my VCA. It's not OK to try and act like you're better than me because you think the VC game leashed scum when its obvious from the two town wagons that scum were fine going along with it.

I scumhunt differently and use words as a backstop. No one engages those either. I commented on how Aurora is distancing from GL. I get crickets. No one even asking what I mean. It's like trying to stop a train with my bare hands. I have to be Supergirl.
I definitely don't think that I am better than you. I also don't necessarily believe the VC game leashed scum; I just think the way the day went
significantly
impacted when and where people were voting enough that helpful VCA is going to be impossible.

I shouldn't let my heart win here, but I think I'm going to for now. I need to go back to the drawing board.

UNVOTE:

Yea I find it hard to scumread Titus when she posts like this too, crayon. It does really feel like this is something she believes. I've seen games where Titus' VCA leads her astray before. that and the whole "3 scum in the game" slip earlier

Why can't this be easier?? rn it's making me feel like Limit/BB/GL/Titus are town, leaving skitts/Eve on the outside. Which is weird considering Eve seems to be at skitts' throat right now.

Still not done reading though. May end up having to find a faulty townread or two
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2343 (isolation #15) » Sat May 23, 2020 2:15 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1882, Titus wrote:
In post 1878, skitter30 wrote:In post 1737, Titus wrote:
Who said I used ordinary assumptions? I factored the setup into my analysis.

ok, can you elaborate on this part please?
because from where i'm sitting, that doesn't really seem to be the case
Yes

1) Be a sheepy mofo and not draw attention. Go with consensus. (Your refusal to do that Day 1 is why you are town.)
This is of course is ignoring that anytime skitts agreed with the main wagon, she probably wouldn't vote it because she was a part of the cop pool that shouldn't be on the lynch wagon.

I
can
see Titus!town coming to this conclusion that skitts is town cause of VCA. Titus goes on to explain about why GL is scummy..
In post 1883, Titus wrote:
In post 1880, skitter30 wrote:can you just summarize why you think gl isn't scumhunting cuz you've alleged that multiple times and i havne't seen you substantiate that anywhere yet

=

In post 1819, Titus wrote:
I commented on how Aurora is distancing from GL. I get crickets.

ok, elaborate then?
I can't go through here and quote every post of GL's and put why it's not scumhunting. Nearly every post since I subbed in has been Titus is crazy, Titus is scummy or AtE or setup spec. None of that is scumhunting. If you see scumhunting in a post, I can break down why it isn't. Otherwise, you're asking for something that bogs down the thread.
She just seems frustrated with GL telling her she's wrong, doesn't really have a real reason to say he's not scumhunting. I am unsure if this is fake or not still

I'm starting to see why this day is headed to a crayon lynch from looking at GL's reads in 1890
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2344 (isolation #16) » Sat May 23, 2020 2:25 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2309, GuiltyLion wrote:sorry I'm prob being a lil harsh if you're town MT, but I'm really struggling to find town/scum in {Skit/Eve/Titus} and it feels like the game kinda depends on it here if I'm being shaded as possible scum. Like if Eve flips scum then it's alright cause that'll buy us a mislynch that we can use on me if we absolutely must, but if Eve is town and somehow one of skit/Titus is town then we in big trouble
Yup these slots are eluding me the most, this is a good way of looking at it. If we were to lynch Eve, she flips town, and then the scumteam isn't skitts/Titus that'd be a huge problem cause it means Limit or BB is scum

I actually still don't see the case for my slot being super town, halfway thru D2. Hmmm I suppose the whole "I read the thread for 8.5 hours thing" was good, and I like the emotion towards crayon. Still, wouldn't rate Atara with the likes of Limit and BB. If I were you and I were getting townpings on anyone in the skitts/Eve/Titus pool, i'd start suspecting me by PoE too
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2345 (isolation #17) » Sat May 23, 2020 2:43 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Crayon doesn't want Titus, starts an Eve wagon ()
Titus doesn't like the Crayon thing, doesn't seem to think there's a case, votes Eve ()
and skitts too is pushing back against the Titus wagon in favour of Eve. (/)

Titus has Limit and BB voting her at this time
Eve is being voted by crayon, Titus, and skitts (VC )

Leaning towards Eve with Titus, or Titus/skitts together. Just because skitts/Eve seems really unlikely. Which sucks cause I don't think individually Titus is too terribly scummy as of yet.

Can kind of see why GL just ends up voting Crayon (), but i felt like GL mentioned crayon was his one of his top town going into the day which sux (-ω-)
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2346 (isolation #18) » Sat May 23, 2020 2:51 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2117, GuiltyLion wrote:if you
(crayon)
flip town then Eve will have been a counterwagon to two town slots and will likely not make it through F5
Okay then why was GL voting skitts rather than Eve today. Had her at L-1 too
In post 2278, GuiltyLion wrote:it's mostly that the team solves with skitter don't make a lot of sense whereas you/Karnage is suddenly making a ton of sense

also I so desperately just wanna be right about my vanity Karnage scumread
your vote does not reflect this guilty!! Karnage part wrong of course though, so this could be a setup for mislynch skitt -> bus Eve -> mislynch Karnage/me.

i'll get to why you voted skitts eventually though dont worry
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2347 (isolation #19) » Sat May 23, 2020 3:09 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Wow it's getting really exciting now that i'm on day three!
Spoiler: D3 start! hype!
In post 2141, Eve wrote:uh oh now was not that time to go dying Auro

0/1 and GuiltyLion are the townreads

3 of skitter, Titus, Atarashi, BBmolla

VOTE: skitter
yike

Only way this is right is if the team is Titus/skitts exactly, assuming I'm right on BB town.
In post 2144, GuiltyLion wrote:is it really just skitter/titus
Ah yes of course exactly what i'd expect from GL/Eve

But also something that is possible and I'm not really leaning on GL/Eve as much from the hard defense that GL gave Eve D1
In post 2146, Titus wrote:Yeah BBMolla's vote makes no sense.

Acryon wagon is horrible. Why? Because Eve is scum.

Votes someone not on the acryon wagon.

BBMolla's play here is opportunistic and inconsistent.
Wow, everyone's adding BB to the lynchpool for some reason!
In post 2147, skitter30 wrote:the acryon wagon yesterday was awful; he was fairly transparently town and he was wagoned for super bad reasons imo

eve is still scum and has been the cw to town twice now, and ought to have been the lynch yesterday

VOTE: eve
Here's another strike against Eve/skitts. That team actually isn't on my list anymore atm though
In post 2151, Eve wrote:both skitter and titus being scum seems to obvious with how they're voting/buddying with each other

one of them is probably scum though
Anyone else getting vibes it could be Eve/Titus
In post 2160, Titus wrote:
In post 2159, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:@Titus, do you see an Eve/bbmolla team?

- Smarter
It's possible. I strongly prefer GuiltyLion as scum but I could have been SRing the townbeard. It's been known to happen in my VCA.

I would lynch any of the three as we have one mislynch left and I have three suspects.
We're still doing this GL!scum thing titus?
In post 2169, BBmolla wrote:Like there are so many fucking better lynches than Acryon

I
would have been a better lynch than Acryon

The Acryon lynch changed
nothing
about my reads cause it was
fucking pointless
BB HAHAHAHA
In post 2171, BBmolla wrote:Atarashi Hajimari get in here and suffer that you lead an awful wagon
im sorry about that
In post 2179, Eve wrote:can we lynch skitter now
I'm stewing over a Titus/Eve scumteam where they mislynch skitts into mislynching maybe GL or Atara tomorrow (if atara had stayed anyway). Skitts mislynch today is pretty easy, then they use GL to lynch Atara-Karnage or maybe the thread just turns on GL/Eve and they lynch the both of them, also winning for scum

Gonna sit on this for a while n see if it feels right. There may have been something earlier in the game that can disprove Titus(Rex)/Eve. Or maybe something I missed that could support it
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2349 (isolation #20) » Sat May 23, 2020 3:59 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2348, Eve wrote:why has Titus been pushing me yesterday and today then Morning? you think a Eve/Titus team believes we'd be able to mislynch skitter while Titus was bussing me as a counterwagon?
Hm, yeah that's the question. If skitts can't be mislynched it falls apart a bit.

Still, Titus bussing you might not be the end of the world cause then BB/Limit can eat the NKs and you'd just need GL/Atara/skitts to turn on each other with Titus at the helm. Plus if skitts is mislynched today the game is probably just won

I'm gonna finish up D3 real quick
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2350 (isolation #21) » Sat May 23, 2020 4:19 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Spoiler: more D3
2185-2189 - Does GL really flip on skitter like that if the team is GL/Eve?
In post 2214, skitter30 wrote:i feel very strongly that this is a scum-driven wagon and that we ought to be lynching eve today

i'm roughly here:

gl > titus hydra > limit > atarashi > bbmolla > eve

gl can you answer this: who exactly is my partner here?
Interesting skitts doesn't have BB and Limit as the consensus townreads and trusts GL/Titus above all else. More or less a omgus on BB being scum with eve. I'm not sure if skitts is demotivatedish town or just scum
In post 2224, skitter30 wrote:right, i've put this out there several times but none of the people pushing me have addressed it:

- my actions don't make sense as partners with titus
- nobody has a credible partner theory for me other than titus

so like ... who am i even scum with?
what has scum!me been doing all game
scum!me does not explain how this phase and the last one have played out really

the people pushing me have not addressed or answered these points
I find myself asking this quite a bit. Skitts with Eve is certainly odd. I forget why her actions don't make sense with Titus ill have to recheck that
In post 2233, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:Why did we lynch acryon?

I need to go back and look at who was responsible for that mess and murderize them.

-Smart
Please no!

I see that GL is feeling it might be Karnage/Eve on page 91. That's not correct no, but Eve/somebody is something that has been very on my mind. Could it be with a busser (IE Titus)? Could also see Titus/skitts though.

I feel like from an outsiders perspective I might have considered Atara with Eve like GL does. Not really sure why Atara is obvtown to Titus
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2352 (isolation #22) » Sat May 23, 2020 4:39 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

I made it to the present!! I'm a real player now
In post 2281, GuiltyLion wrote:It does seem really weird that Limit wasn't killed when Limit is UTR and nigh unlynchable, but Limit hasn't really been steering towards Eve or Atari either. Maybe scum wanted other townies to pick up the Skitter torch in place of Auro to make them dirtier for a 5p LYLO of Eve/Atari/Titus/GL/Molla, feels like almost anyone is lynchable there
In post 2347, Morning Tweet wrote:I'm stewing over a Titus/Eve scumteam where they mislynch skitts into mislynching maybe GL or Atara tomorrow (if atara had stayed anyway). Skitts mislynch today is pretty easy, then they use GL to lynch Atara-Karnage or maybe the thread just turns on GL/Eve and they lynch the both of them, also winning for scum
Starting to feel like we're thinking about this pretty similarly

End of D2:
Eve, Auro >> skitts
Titus, Skitts, Crayon,
(Auro)
>> Eve
Titus >> GuiltyLion
BB, Limit >> Titus
Atara >> Crayon

Auro wanted skitts mostly but was willing to maybe compromise on Eve.

If it's Titus/Eve then perhaps they felt the bus was necessary to get one of them back in good graces. If it's Titus/skitts though, then it definitely make sense that Titus would be pushing Eve today.

Now that I'm reading it thru, it seemed like BB and Limit actually wanted Titus (?) Why'd you vote skitts off the bat with Eve
@BB
?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2357 (isolation #23) » Sat May 23, 2020 4:53 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2353, Eve wrote:why do you townread BBmolla and aren't considering him with any teams Morning?
He reads as towny to me on the surface

His votes have been in the right place too. Mostly Skitts and Titus, I think GL once.. Didn't get distracted by crayon even when his townread Auro wanted it the other day (I prolly would have done the same and not voted Crayon).

I have more town reasons for him while I was reading thru d1 in . I want him and Limit to be my town block and i will b very upset if one of them betrays me.

pedit: Hi skitts!!!!! Right now I'm investigating Skitts/Titus and I think there was reasoning for that team not being the case I just need to remember what it was
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2362 (isolation #24) » Sat May 23, 2020 4:58 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Ah... yes. That. I see you still townread Titus I think? Since you believe the scumteam is likely Eve/Morning or Eve/BB

I can search for your reasons to believe Titus is town if you already said em, but otherwise I'd appreciate all the help i can get if you'd reiterate them for me
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2377 (isolation #25) » Sat May 23, 2020 5:23 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

skitter30 wrote:
In post 2362, Morning Tweet wrote:Ah... yes. That. I see you still townread Titus I think? Since you believe the scumteam is likely Eve/Morning or Eve/BB

I can search for your reasons to believe Titus is town if you already said em, but otherwise I'd appreciate all the help i can get if you'd reiterate them for me
i think that titus actually believes in her vca even though i think her conclusions are rather wrong
if she's scum she could have just jumped on my mislynch instead of defending me, which has created suspicion on herself and also robs herself of the possibility of the mislynch.
like there's loads of risk/negative consequences and no gain if she's scum really, it would have been super bad positioning for her if she's scum

also i think that the reasons rex was being pushed were awful
Hmm okay. I did come to the conclusion at one point that Titus was prolly town cause the VCA seemed so sincere.

Where does the loads of risk come from in defending you? Eve seems to get suspected as being in Eve/GL or Eve/Morning(Atara) a lot

Let's say the team is Titus/Eve. Eve+BB+GL+Morning mislynch town!skitts, while Titus defends skitts and pushes Eve with skitt

I find it hard to believe the thread wouldn't immediately assume the scumteam is Eve/GL or Eve/Morning from there on out. Mislynch skitts -> Kill Limit -> Lynch Eve(scum) -> kill BB -> GL/Morning/Titus is a winning LYLO for Titus

I think the main thing holding me back from Titus/Eve is that the skitts mislynch might not go through, and Eve gets lynched instead. It's a worse position for Titus for sure, but she was bussing Eve from very early so that does help I think.

If Titus!scum bussed scum!Eve, then the main mislynches she'd want next are GL and Morning(Atara). Lynch Eve(scum) -> Kill skitts(cause no one believes Eve/skitts) -> Mislynch GL (cause Eve/GL) -> kill Limit -> Titus/Morning(Atara)/BB. I also think this is a winning LYLO for Titus, the Eve/Atara scumteam could probably have been peddled pretty decently
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2384 (isolation #26) » Sat May 23, 2020 5:29 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

It does feel like I'm overthinking it. I think now I'm just mostly confused how Skitts ended up at L-1 today when BB/GL didn't have a lot of build-up to voting her. BB in particular I thought wanted Titus.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2388 (isolation #27) » Sat May 23, 2020 5:34 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Spoiler: reads
Town //
Limit

Townish //
BBMolla

Town Inclined //
GuiltyLion

Confused //
Tiger Shark (Titus + Shark)
Skitter30
Eve

Don't like Skitts/Eve possibility. Entertaining Skitts/Titus and Titus/Eve. May need to reintroduce BB/GL back into consideration cause getting a working scumteam somewhere in my bottom three is difficult.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2402 (isolation #28) » Sat May 23, 2020 5:49 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

I'm starting to find it hard to read the screeeeenn. tired

Not feeling Eve/GL. Unsure if I'd really feel GL/skitts either but i havent looked into it too much really

Did we disprove Guilty/Titus as a team yet? OH yeah they had that thing were they argued the previous day, seemed kinda real and Titus has been hard scumreading GL

between Titus' behaviour around the VCA and her GL read, i find it increasingly hard to understand the reasoning behind her reads. I often find myself just wanting it to be simply Titus/skitts case closed
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2420 (isolation #29) » Sun May 24, 2020 9:47 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2418, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:
In post 2402, Morning Tweet wrote:Not feeling Eve/GL.
Why not? I think GL's sudden flip on skitter makes him Eve's most likely partner (and well, the second most likely partner is you).

-Smart
In the spot GL is in currently, i do think he is playing the way town!GL would (Townread BB/Limit, be confused about Titus/skitts/Eve, see the associatives are bad, assume Atara could easily be scum with 1)

I'm not saying that clears him cause I know he's a good scum player, but then looking at associations I kinda doubt GL/Titus cause of their fighting yesterday and GL/Eve cause of his insistence of Eve!town for the past two days. I suppose it's possible he would defend Eve as much as he did but I feel like it's less likely

And now he's suddenly flipping on skitts today which seems like a terrible plan for GL/Eve. I felt like GL/Eve was coming under a lot of ppl's suspicions so a GL/Eve plan of "Eve hardpush skitts, GL randomly swap to skitts at beginning of day" is a losing plan for them since a skitts green flip would likely be followed by an Eve lynch into a GL lynch

Also your feelings on Eve's most likely partners is exactly why I feel like Eve/Titus has a super-strong bussing opportunity right now. Lynch scum!Eve -> Kill BB/Limit -> mislynch GL -> kill BB/Limit -> skitts/Titus/Atara mislynch Atara. Could swap skitts into a nightkill if necessary since I think most would assume she's town after an Eve scumflip
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2421 (isolation #30) » Sun May 24, 2020 9:49 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2415, Tiger Shark wrote:
Eve is at L minus 1.

@MT, Not sure if you're familiar with me but I live and die by my VCA. I could tell Allo had claimed/softed PR without even reading day 1. You may not get my VCA, but I stand behind it.

If I am wrong on Eve, I know I must cast the first vote tomorrow as that's how lylo works. I am not wrong though. We keep derp lynching over what I want.

~Titus
Why are Atara and skitts obvtown?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2422 (isolation #31) » Sun May 24, 2020 9:52 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2206, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: skitter

I was heated in the moment

back to the scum
In post 2413, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: Eve
What happened to voting within Titus/skitts (and especially Titus)?
Spoiler: here
In post 2155, BBmolla wrote:
In post 2148, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2142, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: skitter

acryon wagon was awful btw
hi, why
One of you or Titus is scum and I decided to go with you, but let's swap

VOTE: Titus
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2423 (isolation #32) » Sun May 24, 2020 10:06 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Spoiler: Rex quotes
In post 390, SausasaurusRex wrote:
In post 381, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:
In post 371, SausasaurusRex wrote:I don’t think we should follow through with the allomancer lynch. Whilst his ISO isn’t
good
, it’s not terrible either. I think the best course of action is to scumhunt a little more first, to see if anyone else seems more scummy. We have a deadline, and we may as well use all that time. If allomancer still seems the scummiest after that time, then we can lynch him. But my point is that we shouldn’t lynch him yet.
You’re saying that on page 16 we don’t have enough info to lynch, but you were happy to say that Eve should be lynched back on page 9 for even less content than Allomancer has as of 371. What’s up with that?

- Smarter
I didn’t say Eve should be lynched. I said that if her content does not get better she should be lynched. I even specifically asked for more content from her, as if I wanted more information before a lynch. You will notice I didn’t even vote her, much less call for an immediate lynch upon her. What you said is a very badly done misrepresentation of my what I said.
I still think we should wait a little longer before we lynch anyone. Even if it turns out Allomancer is scum, we will still have gained useful information.
In post 392, SausasaurusRex wrote:I don’t think Eve’s content has got any better, and I would prefer to lynch her than lynch Allomancer. However, I would still like to wait a little before we do so, in order to gather more information for later days and for day 1. My point in was to discourage an immediate lynch on Allomancer and encourage people to gather more information before making a final decision on a day 1 lynch.
Hmm Rex' thoughts came pretty rarely so I might give them more weight. These two came around a time where Allo and Eve were both at 3 votes and were the only two wagons.

Spoiler: Rex quote
In post 406, SausasaurusRex wrote:I townread Karnage and Nomnomnom, and townlean Auro. I used to townread TheLimitDoesNotExist, but I now scumread them due to Smarter’s evident strawmanning of my posts. I scumlean Eve and Allomancer, but I would rather lynch TheLimitDoesNotExist, again due to the evident strawmanning of my post in a badly-executed attempt to get people to scumread me.
In fact, let me deviate for a push on TheLimitDoesNotExist:

In , Smarter says I have not provided an actual read on anyone. However, in , I very clearly say I townread Nomnomnom, and disagree with Karnage being on a townbloc. I also imply that I scumlean Eve, though I understand how this could be missed.
In this post, Smarter also says that I defended Allomancer. I did not defend Allomancer at any point, but merely requested that we wait to see what he and other people do before acting upon it.

Smarter also says at many points that I attempted to halt the Allomancer wagon, implying I specifically don’t want Allomancer to be lynched. This is untrue. I don’t want anybody to be lynched until we have gathered all the information possible in the time we have. We can then make logical conclusions from this information, which will hopefully result in the lynch of a member of the mafia.

Now that I have finished a push on TheLimitDoesNotExist, allow me to continue.

Arcyon has asked me whether I am a player or a “weird coach that hops in from time to time to offer my general guidance”. That’s a fair point. I have lacked pushes so far this game. I hope this post has changed that for you.

I would also like to note, however, that I still do not wish for the immediate lynch of TheLimitDoesNotExist. Whilst I feel that TheLimitDoesNotExist is clearly mafia, there is still information to be gathered before the deadline. If we do not maximise the use of the deadline to gather the most information before it, then, as a member of town myself, it is disadvantageous for town. Whilst the mafia already have all the information they need on people’s alignments, town lacks that information, and we must try and gather that information as quickly as possible. It is easiest to gather with the most people, and so we should try and gather most of it before anyone dies. Even if it turns out that we were wrong, whatever is said here is still useful. That is why I want to wait for a lynch.

Sorry it took me a while to write this.
Eve was more or less his top lynch until the whole Limit v. Rex thing came along. That does hurt Titus/Eve. He didn't have to scumread Eve really at this point. Rex doesn't give any thoughts on skitts or BB in this post

Wonder who Eve's most likely partner would be (besides GL, I know Limit likes GL/Eve and it is possible yeah)
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2426 (isolation #33) » Sun May 24, 2020 10:22 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2422, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 2206, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: skitter

I was heated in the moment

back to the scum
In post 2413, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: Eve
What happened to voting within Titus/skitts (and especially Titus)?
Spoiler: here
In post 1903, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: Titus

sheeping auro
i quoted the wrong thing inside the spoiler, i fixed it in this quote. disregard

So overall it seems like BB's timeline is yesterday it's titus -> Beginning of today its skitts -> Lolswap to Titus -> Back to skits -> Okay Eve

I'm basically just wondering the reasoning behind switching to Eve at this point
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2427 (isolation #34) » Sun May 24, 2020 10:39 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I think at this point I can more or less eliminate every scumteam with Eve in it except for Atara/Eve(well this one too) and GL/Eve(even though I'm not sold yet). I had GL and Eve at the bottom of my initial readslist from reading over D1 and the odds of that actually being correct are pretty low compared to me townreading scum on accident. And then all of this extra overthinking would be pointless and I just could've voted Eve and been done with it

Titus/Eve has a really good position but from Rex's earlier interactions I suppose it makes less sense. Plus while the situation is perfect for them it would take a bit of reading into the future to be honest

Titus/Skitts still possible, the main argument I've seen against it is by skitts herself here and really i dont think it's outside the realm of possibility:
In post 2359, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2357, Morning Tweet wrote:pedit: Hi skitts!!!!! Right now I'm investigating Skitts/Titus and I think there was reasoning for that team not being the case I just need to remember what it was
because there's really no universe where scum!me goes this hard defending my partner, there's like multiple ways i've interacted with the slot that i just would not have done as scum, the biggest example being that i picked a fight with limit to defend rex

and i've brought this up like 6 times now and nobody will engage me on this part or say how they think this is wrong, they just handwave it away and ignore the fact that i literally never interact with a buddy like this
Eve thinks GL/skitts could be a thing which would be funny if this is a distancing tactic or somethin wouldn't it -- I'll look into GL/skitts soon cause i STILL haven't done that though

Spoiler: team likelihoods
Titus/Skitts

GL/Eve

GL/skitts

Titus/Eve

BB/Titus
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2428 (isolation #35) » Sun May 24, 2020 10:50 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

It feels like on an individual basis, Eve has the highest likelihood of flipping scum. I never got her above my null-to-scum area during my read-thru. Every other player in the game I've had some kind of townpings on

But in searching for possible partners, it felt like GL and me are the only viable options (until I searched out maybe Titus/Eve). And GL i initially didn't read highly but he did manage to charm me back into thinking he could be town with some of his posts recently, particularly with how he's approaching my slots and skitts/Eve/Titus. He also more or less is giving himself up to be lynched after a red flip from Eve which would almost definitely would happen

Titus (and Rex) have a lot of things going for them that make me townread them, but also in looking for associatives it felt like she had some flexibility there. Wiping Titus/Eve from my mind though, I don't think she can be scum with BB/Limit/GL, just leaving Titus/skitts

Skitts isn't with Eve and probably not BB. Titus/skitts is still viable but individually I townread them higher than GL/Eve I think

Hmm is it really just GL/Eve and the game was basically already won w/o me really needing to help? Maybee
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2429 (isolation #36) » Sun May 24, 2020 11:01 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Ah. GL/Eve would be cornered right now. If GL can't get skitts lynched today and Eve is lynched, he has no path to winning. At best he can mislynch Atara then he loses in 3p LYLO. Literally the only way they can claw their way back in is getting a skitts mislynch -> Atara mislynch.

And I mean, voting skitts and shading Karnage-Eve associatives is what he did. Town!him definitely considers Atara/Karnage scum, but does town!him vote Skitts? Don't know about that
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2430 (isolation #37) » Sun May 24, 2020 11:02 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2429, Morning Tweet wrote:Literally the only way they can claw their way back in is getting a skitts mislynch -> Eve lynch -> Atara mislynch in 3p.
fixed
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2431 (isolation #38) » Sun May 24, 2020 11:06 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Eve's play today just being deathtunnel skitts and GL trying to shade skitts/Titus/Eve/Karnage as much as possible just makes sense and is a much simpler solve than Titus/Eve masterminding everything

I think at this point I'm only willing to vote Eve. I'm fully prepared to look stupid though ^ω^
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2444 (isolation #39) » Sun May 24, 2020 1:41 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2435, Eve wrote:
In post 2427, Morning Tweet wrote:
Titus/Skitts

GL/Eve

GL/skitts

Titus/Eve

BB/Titus
i don't get why you've completely ruled out BB/skitts or BB/GL or even Eve/BB

also BB/Eve and BB/skitts would both make more sense than BB/Titus
I didn't explicitly check for associations not on that list, i just targeted those ones first. I'd put BB/Skitts and BB/Eve in the grey area since I haven't really given enough thought on most BB teams yet

I think if there is a large error in my reads, it'd prolly be on BB, but i dont *think* there's anything suggesting BB is scum yet
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2446 (isolation #40) » Sun May 24, 2020 1:51 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2443, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 2429, Morning Tweet wrote:Ah. GL/Eve would be cornered right now. If GL can't get skitts lynched today and Eve is lynched, he has no path to winning. At best he can mislynch Atara then he loses in 3p LYLO. Literally the only way they can claw their way back in is getting a skitts mislynch -> Atara mislynch.
why would I back down on skitter at this point though

I'm pretty sure I did that before you even replaced in
You unvoted right after I joined. The previous page to me joining you were defending Eve, trying your best to consider skitts not being scum, and also saying that Eve/Karnage looks bad

if you're scum it's not super surprising that you back down on skitter, because it's suspicious you started targetting her today. You would actually need to seem at least moderately torn up about it, id think, since it was not clear before today that you were going to go for skitts.

Still... I can kinda see where town!GL would be coming from I think. If Eve can only really be partnered with you (or Karnage), then it would make sense for you to vote skitts with Eve/BB over voting Eve with Titus/skitts

I suppose it is possible that BB/skitts could be a thing but he did seem content with letting skitts die today/yesterday. BB/Titus also interesting, again kinda distancey with the votes on Titus (such as the one yesterday, sheeping Auro) but still don't think I'd go for BB teams over any of the other options
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2448 (isolation #41) » Sun May 24, 2020 1:53 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Who is Eve's partner exactly if it's not GL...? He's let up on my slot now that I've replaced in. I'm a necessary mislynch for them to win I think
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2449 (isolation #42) » Sun May 24, 2020 1:54 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2447, GuiltyLion wrote:I wanna say Eve/Titus, why are we ruling out that team again?

I think a lot of Titus' play feels very centered around Eve flipping scum and I think she makes a lot of sense as a busser
Well I had that thought earlier since it's a great gamestate for that team. I think everyone in the game except maybe lilith wasn't a fan though

Rex and Eve had some early intereactions that dissuade me from it at least
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2454 (isolation #43) » Sun May 24, 2020 2:03 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:
In post 2448, Morning Tweet wrote:Who is Eve's partner exactly if it's not GL...? He's let up on my slot now that I've replaced in. I'm a necessary mislynch for them to win I think
I can answer this question, but you're not going to like it...

-Smart
skitter30 wrote:Titus and eve dont really make much sense imo for much thr same reasons why me/eve dont make much sense: she'd had to have decided like mid-day2 to lolbus her partner when i think that move was largely unnecessary
If we lynch Eve and she flips red, skitts dies, we mislynch GL, BB dies, and the LYLO is Limit/Titus/Morning, would you guys find that even slightly suspicious?

Skitts isn't partnered with Eve, Limit hopefully is town so no, BB unlikely to be partnered with Eve, and I'm not partnered with Eve

I think the only other partner to Eve besides GL is Titus, and Titus' hardbus on Eve + scumread on GL perfectly sets her up for this 3p LYLO. I don't think the move was unnecessary if it results in victory

But this is a way more complicated and overthinking it sort of solve than just GL/Eve or skitts/Titus
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2458 (isolation #44) » Sun May 24, 2020 2:05 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2453, GuiltyLion wrote:Given the game state though, from my POV if Eve is scum then her partner is either Molla or definitely bussing hard

also I don't think Titus actually pushed Eve all that hard? She was always pushing me first and foremost, then compromised on Acryon last minute. At what point was she 'lolbussing' at the point where Eve was in danger of lynch? I'ma check the VCs again maybe I'm not remembering
Like even BB is basically giving her the death sentence out of nowhere today

I think probably starting today the Eve push got most serious. At least that's how I have it in my mind. The perfect time to bus

However I'm feeling shaky about Titus/Eve because of Rex's interactions with Eve. She was his #1-#2 suspect all of day 1
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2460 (isolation #45) » Sun May 24, 2020 2:06 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2456, Eve wrote:
In post 2442, GuiltyLion wrote:I really don't know who Eve's partner is

given how MT and Skit and Limit are talking, it's clear I'm to be the next lynch if Eve flips scum

which is fine and I actually would insist on being lynched first in that case but godspeed to whoever gets into 3p LYLO
yikes
why yikes
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2469 (isolation #46) » Sun May 24, 2020 2:17 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2463, Eve wrote:
In post 2460, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 2456, Eve wrote:
In post 2442, GuiltyLion wrote:I really don't know who Eve's partner is

given how MT and Skit and Limit are talking, it's clear I'm to be the next lynch if Eve flips scum

which is fine and I actually would insist on being lynched first in that case but godspeed to whoever gets into 3p LYLO
yikes
why yikes
obvious isn't it? it's always preferable to want to lynch scum over yourself (confirmed town) there

if he's arguing the fact he doesn't want to risk mislynching town and then being the game losing mislynch in 3p lylo - that logic doesn't check out either since you still have 1 lynch that could hit scum + 1 that is probably you but you can still have a chance of convincing the others
I feel like if we lynched someone other than Guilty in 5p lylo (after eve scum flip) and they flipped town, GL would be taken to 3p lylo guaranteed. That is really bad news for town!GL cause he is almost certainly going to be lynched there. so i get what he means

It'd probably be better to lynch GL in 5p because in the thread's view, he's your most likely partner, but from his PoV, he isn't so it'd be game over if he made it to 3p and the last day was a mislynch. and yeah as he mentioned he'd like for the game to view him as town!GL in the 3p lylo and hear his thoughts objectively
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2471 (isolation #47) » Sun May 24, 2020 2:24 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2468, GuiltyLion wrote:and the same thing goes for MT as well, but I'm kinda wanting to go back to calling MT town again because a lot of their solving here has felt very genuine and unnecessary if they're scum AND I do still think Atari's play was way beyond his scum range and rereading his ISO the other day reminded me of that
Are you down to Titus/Skitts and Eve/Titus now then? Are there any other significant possibilities you're considering?

My reads kinda want you to be town too, so if i were to assume you're town, then those would be my last options as well
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2478 (isolation #48) » Sun May 24, 2020 2:53 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

GuiltyLion wrote:I also think the longer this day has gone on the less it's felt like Titus is really here trying to solve with the rest of the homies

like she just pops in and makes these one off comments with little to no re-evaluation or acknowledging of new content, her last push on Eve was super disingenuous and she didn't acknowledge how she misread the post, Skit at least does feel like she's been engaged throughout
I agree skitts has read to me like she's trying in earnest but Titus more just reaffirms that she believes what she already has said and hasn't really done anything to show me why. Eve also in the same way has been pretty one dimensional on skitts I thought but I could see it coming from town!Eve too

I would be
zazzed
if the team actually were Eve/Titus though
Eve wrote:given both of your solves/team combinations Morning + Guilty you should always be lynching Titus before me so why aren't you?
The only thing that scares me about lynching Titus is I wouldn't exactly be sure where to go upon her flipping green. I mean yeah with my present solve she should be the highest likelihood scum. I'm not sure I'm confident enough in myself to redirect the wagon though.

If Titus were to flip green:

GL/Eve/Morning/Skitts/BB

Then hmmmm do I go back to GL/Eve? Or is my BB read wrong and he could be with GL or something and we lose lynching Eve? Who knows!

I'll hopefully make a firm decision about Titus the next time she comes back and posts
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2479 (isolation #49) » Sun May 24, 2020 3:06 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2462, GuiltyLion wrote:MT what do you think of Auro's argument about Rex's inconsistency between his reasons for backing off of Allo?
uhhh lemme find it. I remember what you're talking about
Spoiler: here it is
In post 1623, Auro wrote:
In post 1157, SausasaurusRex wrote:@Auro, I think Allomancer towned up in his recent posts. Why is it that you still think he should be the lynch?

UNVOTE:
In post 1325, SausasaurusRex wrote:
In post 1321, acryon wrote:
In post 1316, Auro wrote:
In post 782, Allomancer wrote:I don't think that I will need to.
:evil:
Yeah...

So who put the brakes on the Allo wagon and in what manner did they do it? That's where I'm looking.
It was kind of me, but it was because I wanted more information before deciding on a lynch, not because I specifically didn’t want to lynch Allomancer.
Oooookay should've picked this up before
In post 1642, Auro wrote:There's a glaring inconsistency between his reasoning in the unvote post and his explanation for unvoting. The timing coincides with the soft.

Which is suggestive that he unvoted from the soft, and was making stuff up later.
In post 1645, Auro wrote:
In post 1641, skitter30 wrote:why would he even deny it as scum anyways, he could have just like ... not protested it
Not protested what? Moving off when you see a TPR soft as scum, you don't see the benefits of that from a dayplay perspective?
skitter30 wrote:also i think he didn't notice it and that just not wanting an early lynch is his mo
But he said Allo "towned up" and questioned me on why I wanted to lynch Allo. Not that we shouldn't lynch Allo early.

Hm. Rex never got to respond which is a shame

I think it is interesting that Rex said Allo was towning up, not really sure what would prompt him to say that. Other than noticing the soft.

As for the inconsistency itself I suppose it's feasible he just misremembered which is definitely something i am capable of doing. Like yeah it's different reasoning for sure though and I am not sure why it changed.

I briefly wondered if he could have been trying to protect Allo or something but I doubt it
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2486 (isolation #50) » Sun May 24, 2020 3:46 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2480, Eve wrote:
In post 2478, Morning Tweet wrote:The only thing that scares me about lynching Titus is I wouldn't exactly be sure where to go upon her flipping green. I mean yeah with my present solve she should be the highest likelihood scum. I'm not sure I'm confident enough in myself to redirect the wagon though.

If Titus were to flip green:

GL/Eve/Morning/Skitts/BB

Then hmmmm do I go back to GL/Eve? Or is my BB read wrong and he could be with GL or something and we lose lynching Eve? Who knows!

I'll hopefully make a firm decision about Titus the next time she comes back and posts
isn't this logic faulty though

you're saying the remaining potential solves will make more sense if Eve flips green rather than Titus flipping green, correct?

but all you're doing is pursuing a less optimal lynch today for "a better looking worst case" scenario tomorrow - i'm bad at articulating this but hopefully you understand my point
yea it's faulty logic cause I do think Titus shoullddd be scum because she's in most of the teams and I also can see potentally scummy play by her. Reason i'm worried about the worst case scenario is because i dont trust myself to actually be right on my reads though and if Titus flips green that'd suck

I think the potential solves are Titus/Skitts, Titus/Eve, GL/Eve. But I still cant quite be convinced in one in specific. I've gone back and forth a lot
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2488 (isolation #51) » Sun May 24, 2020 3:51 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2485, skitter30 wrote:can the people who are strongly townrading bbmolla kinda explain why that's a thing because i never really got it and i think he's the most likely eve partner
I have stuff on BB in and

Also i feel like he's got somewhat bad scum equity with Eve/Skitts/Titus
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2509 (isolation #52) » Sun May 24, 2020 4:49 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2491, Tiger Shark wrote:
In post 2488, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 2485, skitter30 wrote:can the people who are strongly townrading bbmolla kinda explain why that's a thing because i never really got it and i think he's the most likely eve partner
I have stuff on BB in and

Also i feel like he's got somewhat bad scum equity with Eve/Skitts/Titus
Scum equity? Do you mean less likely to be partners?
yea that's what i meant
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2511 (isolation #53) » Sun May 24, 2020 5:02 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

I think I'm going to disregard everything you say from onwards cause it only serves to confuse me.

Here's my initial reaction though: "huh?"
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2513 (isolation #54) » Sun May 24, 2020 5:07 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

I initially interpreted as Eve going over why she can't be scum with the others. I think Limit saw it the same way as well.

Then I realized that is... the opposite of what it is. hence the term, "anti-spew" i suppose
Eve wrote:Titus: she could be my partner tbh. it's technically possible we had a falling out in the scum PT while she was training me to fool people using VCA - i told her it was dumb and a waste of time and she started bussing me out of irritation lol
hahahaha
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2515 (isolation #55) » Sun May 24, 2020 6:23 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1756, Auro wrote:When you realize that I literally dictated how the cop should play, and strongly suggested that they roll a (weighted perhaps) die within three slots, and I am in the three slots, and realize that this implies a legitimate chance of my being caught from a D1 check when I had no reason to pursue any of this; as scum I deal in absolutes, I don't leave my fate to a high chance die roll.
(Btw started watching Kakegurui and I LOVE it)
Have you ever seen Kakegurui, Eve? i recommend it for the gambling scenes, they can be a lot of fun
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2521 (isolation #56) » Mon May 25, 2020 6:40 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2516, Eve wrote:i have not! i heard from someone that it's very over the top and the protagonist is more lucky than skilled (is that right?) but that said she still loved it lol so it's been on my list for a while
I will admit she has supernatural luck at times

but also she's usually going against cheaters which enables her to counter cheat and that's where most of the mind games come from

it is extremely over the top fan service wise which is the only part I dont like. otherwise though i love it !
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2739 (isolation #57) » Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:52 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

well done scum! ty for modding NSG <3

I felt GL was town and wasn't feeling Titus/Skitts as a team, but i certainly would've gone for BB as the partner way before Limit. Limit was really good at obvtowning!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”