Micro 937 / Reservoir Dogs DDU / Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 8:44 am

Post by Conspire »

In post 1164, Iconeum wrote:UNVOTE:
What convinced you to unvote here, Ico? You seemed certain and deadset on Ame!scum. Isis wasn't asking you to unvote, and neither were we. This is what Ame said:
In post 1160, Ame wrote:But most likely Ico is just scum and was banking on Isis to quick follow his vote.
So why did you?

~Hex
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 8:45 am

Post by Conspire »

Isis, outside of Ico, how would you actually rank Conspire/Pink/Ame in terms of reads?

~Hex
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 8:46 am

Post by Conspire »

Setting the mood.

~Hex
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 8:58 am

Post by Conspire »

In post 539, RCEnigma wrote:I don't think this town is bad but this is like hard-boiled all over again. I don't have the energy to lead town to back to back losses.

VOTE: Ame
VOTE: Isis
VOTE: Jake
VOTE: conspire
In post 551, shiki wrote:
In post 549, Ame wrote:We require a Great Uniter.
i suggest mr pink.

ame voted something smart after saying she would not lynch anyone other than me or rcenigma, which was then narrowed to only rcenigma. isis hammered something smart without questioning ame's vote. ame did not question isis's doing so despite having just scumread me for saying i wanted to hammer jake. neither of them seemingly scumread something smart the most and neither of them have seemed to gain any knowledge from the lynch they orchestrated other than something smart's alignment. then they just went back to voting rcenigma. and now ame is self-voting and saying town is fractured which seems to be the situation she intentionally created?

this simply does not feel right.

VOTE: ame
VOTE: isis

that's l-1 for ame and l-2 for isis.
In post 752, Jake The Wolfie wrote:VOTE: Ame
In post 755, Jake The Wolfie wrote:VOTE: Isis
In post 838, Jake The Wolfie wrote:VOTE: Conspire
You've been caught, Ame + Isis. Systematically murdering all of your suspecters while you perform a play for all of us, eh? We're there a couple of times but that's just a conspiracy. Azelf isn't here because he didn't place a single vote this game.

~Hex
Mr Pink
Mr Pink
Goon
Mr Pink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 9:25 am

Post by Mr Pink »

What's going on there was a lot of post
Mr Pink
Mr Pink
Goon
Mr Pink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 9:29 am

Post by Mr Pink »

Okay so part of my votings was to see if scum would try to signal for a wuickhammer because of no daytalk because I read about that in the wikie but the thing is daytalk is so common its easy for scum to slip up. I saw isis posting a LOT and I think this was to indicate the readiness to wuickhammer with her partner.
Mr Pink
Mr Pink
Goon
Mr Pink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 9:30 am

Post by Mr Pink »

I just remembered that from earlier today
Mr Pink
Mr Pink
Goon
Mr Pink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 9:34 am

Post by Mr Pink »

I know ame and conspire are not both scum
Mr Pink
Mr Pink
Goon
Mr Pink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 9:35 am

Post by Mr Pink »

Nevermind that's an incorrect conclusion because ofc they wouldn't self hammer
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 9:41 am

Post by Conspire »

Pink, could you address and please?

~Hex
Mr Pink
Mr Pink
Goon
Mr Pink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 9:42 am

Post by Mr Pink »

Both ame and isis showed up after my votes to make a small post and i think that could be a signal to the partner "hey I'm watching the thread ready to wuickhammer" which they may have had the forethought to think of earlier on
Mr Pink
Mr Pink
Goon
Mr Pink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 9:44 am

Post by Mr Pink »

In post 1253, Conspire wrote:
In post 1233, Mr Pink wrote:those posts are brainworm

pedit jake is dead?
Not a fan of this lul
In post 1213, Mr Pink wrote:
In post 1209, Mr Pink wrote:becaus ei always fuck up lylo scum would absolutely want me alive for lylo and would never ever want to lynch me. THEREFORE why would isis push me just before lylo? it just doesnt make sense
Pink, you're saying you've never been mislynched by scum before lylo? If town!you was mislynched a day before lylo, I'd say Jake was a perfect candidate for scum to get mislynched in lylo, probably a lot easier actually. Do you still townread Isis considering the context of this game?

~Hexblade
Why would she keep pushing Jake in lylo+1? It's not a matter of me being a good mislynch. It's a matter of as town in lylo I have never correctly lynched scum. All of my town games where I was in lylo I pulled a reverse datisi by lunching town
Mr Pink
Mr Pink
Goon
Mr Pink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 9:45 am

Post by Mr Pink »

Okay that statement only applies to 3p lylo technically
Mr Pink
Mr Pink
Goon
Mr Pink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 9:47 am

Post by Mr Pink »

In post 1400, Conspire wrote:
In post 1213, Mr Pink wrote:
In post 1209, Mr Pink wrote:becaus ei always fuck up lylo scum would absolutely want me alive for lylo and would never ever want to lynch me. THEREFORE why would isis push me just before lylo? it just doesnt make sense
Is this the push that convinced you Isis was town based on the logic above:
In post 938, Isis wrote:Bugspray hated hammering townies as scum. That's his meta, to me
In post 942, Mr Pink wrote:VOTE: unvote isis
In post 949, Mr Pink wrote:That's how I know you are the real deal, Isis. There's a reason I ain't pointing my gun your way no more. I trust you a lot more. Do you still want me to fire the shot at Jake? I'm kinda feelin' it now.
Because I don't see that as much of a push at all. All she's doing is commenting on a similarity of what you're doing there with a previous instance of you being scum. If anything, by your logic, it actually points towards her indicating some suspicion of you for lylo AFTER Jake is mislynched.

~Hex
I don't know what push means but she voted me and gave some small explain why I'm sxhmmy andi am using phone and will not go back to read it now
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 9:53 am

Post by Conspire »

She didn't push or vote you before lylo though.

~Hex
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 9:54 am

Post by Conspire »

When you're off your phone or whatever, show me where you thought she pushed you before lylo please/

~Hex
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 9:57 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Official Vote Count 4.05
LynchingWith 5 votes in play, it takes 3 to lynch.

Everybody
(0): Nobody

Not Voting
(9): Mr Pink, Iconeum, Conspire, Isis, Ame

Mr Pink
[0]
>

Iconeum
[0]
>

Conspire
[0]
>

Isis
[0]
>

Ame
[0]
>

Deadline:
(expired on 2020-06-01 00:39:32).

Mod Notes:
Updated for consistency!

-E[/area]
Last edited by Enter on Sun May 24, 2020 12:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 10:01 am

Post by Ame »

Do I still scum read (reed) Iconeum?

Revisitng my in light of the meta Conspire provided, I think the following points are still valid.
Spoiler:
In post 1361, Ame wrote:
In post 243, Iconeum wrote:
In post 221, Isis wrote:I haven't had enough coffee for this
i actually townread this post

like seriously
In post 245, Iconeum wrote:I've got a hard time sorting Isis here
He just said he town read her.

In post 246, Iconeum wrote:but like, i don't feel that scum!Isis would just blatantly state that he hasn't voted for Hectic before as town, only as scum?
This is not town read worthy.

In post 257, Iconeum wrote:yeah that gif pretty much sums up my thoughts wrt that

i have no clue what to make of it

it's almost like i have a hard time reading isis
Really? Really??? I don't believe that he legitimately thought this was even remotely a scum tell.

Overall Ico is town reading for reasons that are unwarranted, and interpreting things on a surface level. I gave Ico the benefit of the doubt regarding his surface pushes because he provided meta where he opened the game in similar ways to get things going, but (a) he continued to do it and (b) his posts showed that he
wasn't
actually just trying to get things going and was making a genuine argument.
The others I believe to be NAI as town!Ico.does.that.

Point 1 alludes to pseudosolving, considering that his statements were a couple of posts apart.
Point 2 this also alludes to pseudosolving, and also tmi because the read isn't warranted. Is it really believable that scum!Isis wouldn't say this?
Point 3 appears theatrical. It would be difficult to believe that he sincerely thought that Isis' discrepancy there was telling. Something like "I don't really think anything of it?" is what I believe a town response would have been.

As I mentioned the other day, however, I think the most telling point about Ico's alignment is his play in today in lylo. Ok actually, I just read through Ico's play today and a lot of it comes off as kind of townie... I had been skimming it up until now. These are the posts that hardened my read before:

Spoiler:
In post 1137, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1134, Ame wrote:Isis, your inability to substantiate your scum read is concerning

Prediction: Ico calls out my post as being hypocritical
OMG THAT'S SO HYPOC-

wait
In post 1139, Iconeum wrote:VOTE: ame

you are literally aware of the fact you are calling me scum and are unable to 'substantiate' it yourself
but when someone else does that it's concerning?

town!ame wouldn't be shading her townread for doing what she is doing herself
In post 1147, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1142, Ame wrote:Let us talk it through to see if we can come to an understanding between each other first.
you already made it clear you don't wanna engage with me

hypocrisie isn't a scumtell sure

but you are 'concerned' about your townread when she's doing the exact same thing you are doing and if ur town that's just not genuine
In post 1148, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1144, Isis wrote:Ico pls to unvote
i'm not lynching outside of (ame/ame/ame/ame/ame) so i don't really see why i should unvote

she didn't get lynched overnight so i'm also curious to see what you think of that
In post 1153, Iconeum wrote:I'VE BEEN ASKING FOR ANYONE TO TALK TO ME ABOUT READS FOR LITERALLY DAYS

ISIS IS PROBS TOWN BUT SHE ONLY TALKS CATTISH AND I'VE BEEN TRYING TO DO THAT TOO BUT I DON'T THINK THE MESSAGE IS COMING ACROSS

CONSPIRE IS LURKING
YOU ARE LURKING AS SEEN HOW YOU ONLY STARTED TO POST WHEN I VOTED YOU
MR PINK ISNT LURKING HE'S JUST GONE

forgive me when I don't have the patience when I feel scum is trying to drag this along probably hoping for a miracle

I had made it very clear to Ico that I just needed rest and would come back and play the game, but he deliberately ignored that and claimed otherwise while pushing me in lylo. It came off to me as if he was trying to make the final play there. Additionally, his reaction is identical to the post I quoted from HBE: . In that game, I made a statement about how this is what I would be doing as scum, and Ico jumped on it and claimed that is what I was doing and continued to push that line of thought. It may honestly just be that Ico finds people being aware of their process as genuinely something that he should find scummy (ex: Isis wanting to round out her reads). It's hard to say given the meta he and Conspire provided; however, I do think there may be one way to distinguish between town!Ico poking and scum!Ico agenda-pushing: when he makes the push and its duration. In HBE, I initially took his push on me as him trying to figure me out. It wasn't until later in the day when he had continued to use it as his reason for voting me that I realized he was legitimately pushing me. Additionally, this was later on in the day after we had a lot of content to go off of. The meta Conspire provided was early game Ico and so is a valid counter to Ico's early game surface pushing (as was the meta Ico provided before). But it's when Ico genuinely makes a push on such things in critical moments that I think it becomes scum indicative. So overall, I think Ico's push there is scum indicative, considering the circumstances (lylo, me promising content in the future and he ignoring it, and indication from Isis that she was likely to vote me).

That being said, I am not entirely sold on Ico being scum just yet. I would like to review the others before forming a conclusion and I need to look again at his play today in context (rather than ISO).
Mr Pink
Mr Pink
Goon
Mr Pink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 10:02 am

Post by Mr Pink »

In post 1416, Conspire wrote:When you're off your phone or whatever, show me where you thought she pushed you before lylo please/

~Hex
If I can remember yeah but right now there are literally people taking my grandma to the hospital
It's possible I was not pushing and I only felt pressured and said push but those words literally don't have different meanings to me except magnitude and it's possible that I had no idea
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 10:03 am

Post by Ame »

In post 1399, Conspire wrote:leading us to a flawless scum victory (I was town).
:lol:
Mr Pink
Mr Pink
Goon
Mr Pink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 10:04 am

Post by Mr Pink »

By the way a datisi is when you flail in lylo to hit scum and I've only managed to pull off the reverse datisi in 3p lylo where I posture real hard and then lynch town
Mr Pink
Mr Pink
Goon
Mr Pink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 10:04 am

Post by Mr Pink »

In post 1420, Ame wrote:
In post 1399, Conspire wrote:leading us to a flawless scum victory (I was town).
:lol:
Can you make a real post
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 10:08 am

Post by Ame »

...did you not see the post above that?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 10:09 am

Post by Ame »

Or all of my posts starting from ?
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 10:12 am

Post by bugspray »

No I didn't right now im kinda fu[yelling]ckin distracted by the sound of my grandmother being sent to the hospital right bye[/yelling]

it's really off-putting trying to find humor in The situation
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”