Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3325 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 4:55 am

Post by Firebringer »

i am gonna layout my thoughts of recent in greater detail so people can understand where my mind is going.

Elements i think could be town, he could have posted that post about his meta and was worried about being modkilled because he was mod killed for claiming he did a trust tell before, which makes me a bit nervous. He still seems scum to me but now i can envision this game FMPOV that he is town. Problem with him to me is i think he still seems scummy to me but then Isis says town but is not confident in it (at least i don't think she is)

I think Deimos is still likely scum but weaker in it than Elements, Deimos reads this game seem like scum readsd, his positions seem like things scum would do to get mislynches going. He has been pretty wrong on a lot of players (doesnt mean scum but i kind of think town would have more reason to see townieness in some posts he just claimed "ohh yeh this is scum". Also his analysis is lot of times backwards than mine. He will take a view that is very unorthodox to most. Again doesn't mean scum but it always piques my interest when i see people analyzing stuff and coming to the opposite conclusions i get to. My self doubt, plus HEM telling me i am wrong, plus I am almost certain Elements is not teammates with Deimos. Plus the other scum don't look like his teammates. Makes me want to push this read aside.

Looker is a terrible town player. He is playing terrible here. Lynching him is probably waste of everyones time.
Isis...I said im not going to doubt myself so i wont.
HEM is def town. He tunneled Alisae just like his town self would.

To me this game has to be elements/deimos but i keep finding dozens of reasons why that is wrong.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3326 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 4:59 am

Post by Firebringer »

Sorry if i am wrong ELements
VOTE: Elements
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3327 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 6:21 am

Post by Deimos27 »

I'm finding how the Cycle Men wagon broke down and rebuilt between VC 1.23 and VC 1.27 a fascinating re-read.
Spoiler:
In post 834, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.23

TargetWagon
Cycle Men
(6)
NorwegianboyEE
(), Deimos27 (), Isis (), Elements (), Green Crayons (), Firebringer ()
Firebringer
(3)
Cycle Men
(),
votato
(),
Albert B. Rampage
()
NorwegianboyEE
(2)
Looker (),
Alisae
()
Elements
(1)
humaneatingmonkey ()
Not Voting
(0)

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. The Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2020-05-08 06:42:59).
Somewhere between this vc, and Norwee's next post where he moves his vote onto HEM, scum decided to abandon the Cycle lynch.
In post 840, Firebringer wrote:since no one is gonna hammer cycle men.

u all have to live with that:

VOTE: Votato
FB initiates the downfall of the Cycle wagon, after having kept his vote there for 4.5 hours. This felt a little premature at the time, and it still does, since some players hadn't posted yet and there was still plenty chance for a Cycle lynch to be locked in (as Alisae confirmed thereafter). But 4.5h isn't that short an amount of time either, and FB was promoting a hammer in between, which suggests this wasn't a pre-planned scum!FB fakehammer into unvote (I'd expect that to be more hasty, to avoid an unplanned hammer). The takeaway is that if scum!FB = True, this was probably the moment when their team decided to stop bussing Cycle. It would explain the sudden timing.
In post 853, Alisae wrote:VOTE: fire
for now mostly to try to make EoD more interesting
Alisae contributes to Fire wagon, putting it at 4 votes with 3 town and 1 scum (all these players' alignments are known!)
In post 854, Elements wrote:VOTE: fire
now we got twoooo wagons
Elements joins in, swapping out Cycle as leading wagon for Fire. This supports the idea that Fire and Elements can't be scumbuddies because even if this is scum!Elements moving momentum away from the Cycle wagon it's pretty counterproductive to just be swapping it out for scum!FB. If town!FB and scum!Elements, this would be the moment where scum decided against a Cycle lynch, trying to swap it out for a Firebringer lynch instead, capitalizing on the outwards momentum created by FB and Alisae.
In post 876, Alisae wrote:Monkey vote Norwee or Cycle Men
GC vote Norwee, you know you want to
Isis vote Norwee

VOTE: Norwee
This wagon is super possible people just need to use their fucking votes
In post 879, humaneatingmonkey wrote:VOTE: NorwEE

Let's go.
Slightly town-AI for HEM. If scum decided against bussing Cycle, it's counterproductive to swap into bussing Norwee.
In post 881, Isis wrote:but he's cute!!!
In post 882, Isis wrote:this doesn't even sort monkey because monkey is town no matter what norwee is
In post 883, Isis wrote:you guys are lame
VOTE: Norwee
Isis's positioning is anti- Norwee lynch so she can easily stay off that wagon without catching any flack. Switching onto Norwee contrary to the scumteam's apparent strategy and contrary to her positioning in the game makes limited sense for a bussing meta and not much sense at all for this gamestate. Probably slightly town-AI.
In post 892, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.25

TargetWagon
Firebringer
(4)
Cycle Men
(),
votato
(),
Albert B. Rampage
(), Elements ()
NorwegianboyEE
(4)
Looker (),
Alisae
(), humaneatingmonkey (), Isis ()
Cycle Men
(3)
NorwegianboyEE
(), Deimos27 (), Green Crayons ()
votato
(1)
Firebringer ()
Not Voting
(0)

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. The Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2020-05-08 06:42:59).
In post 897, Cycle Men wrote:VOTE: humaneatingmonkey
im keeping this here for the day
For some reason Cycle opts to sap momentum from the FB wagon, even though it's the only one competing with him and Norwee, to vote HEM instead. This is a very weird play if FB is town. I was initially quite skeptical of the possibility of all top three wagons being scum (as would be the case with scum!FB), but seeing as the FB wagon was town-driven with votato and ABR (and probably Elements too in the worlds where this is scum!FB), that becomes plausible.
In post 902, humaneatingmonkey wrote:VOTE: Cycle Men

Okay bro
In post 904, Isis wrote:VOTE: Cycle Men
In post 912, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Monkey, voting because hard to sort is just bad reasoning. If you have scumreads, push them.
I mean, i thought you scumread me. But you just find me hard to sort? Ok?
At this point Norwee subtly tries to dissuade HEM from voting himself or Cycle. We know that at this point at the latest scum decided against Cycle lynch:
In post 916, NorwegianboyEE wrote:VOTE: Humaneatingmonkey
Norwee joins Cycle on HEM. Again, why won't these players touch FB although it's the only wagon competing with Cycle/Norwee?
This is +scum FB and +town HEM.
In post 925, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.27

TargetWagon
Cycle Men
(4)
Deimos27 (), Green Crayons (), humaneatingmonkey (), Isis ()
Firebringer
(3)
votato
(),
Albert B. Rampage
(), Elements ()
NorwegianboyEE
(2)
Looker (),
Alisae
()
humaneatingmonkey
(2)
Cycle Men
(),
NorwegianboyEE
()
votato
(1)
Firebringer ()
Not Voting
(0)

Basically, this progression seems to implicate scum!FB or scum!Elements most strongly, out of which I think FB makes more sense because of Cycle and Norwee piling onto a vanity HEM wagon and thereby seemingly unnecessarily diverting momentum from FB.

I think I might have hit upon something here. Will put aside time tomorrow to continue my reading.
Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3328 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 6:31 am

Post by Deimos27 »

In post 3325, Firebringer wrote:i am gonna layout my thoughts of recent in greater detail so people can understand where my mind is going.

Elements i think could be town, he could have posted that post about his meta and was worried about being modkilled because he was mod killed for claiming he did a trust tell before, which makes me a bit nervous. He still seems scum to me but now i can envision this game FMPOV that he is town. Problem with him to me is i think he still seems scummy to me but then Isis says town but is not confident in it (at least i don't think she is)
What I'm getting from the direction of your mind here is that you have a lot of reasons why Elements might be town, but he "seems scummy" and "Isis says town" with insufficient confidence. Needless to say, I'm not exactly inspired to be voting with you here.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3329 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 6:32 am

Post by Firebringer »

confident firebringer isn't with u right now. This is uncertain fire.
Show

northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3330 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 8:27 am

Post by northsidegal »

Votecount 7.1

TargetWagon
humaneatingmonkey
(1)
Elements ()
Firebringer
(1)
Looker ()
Elements
(1)
Firebringer ()
Not Voting
(4)
humaneatingmonkey, Deimos27, Green Crayons, Isis

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch. The Day 7 deadline is in (expired on 2020-05-29 17:42:59).
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3331 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 10:04 am

Post by Elements »

VOTE: fire
I agree with everything Elements is posting - Papa Zito
It's scummy as fak tho - Gamma Emerald
All my completed games
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3332 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 10:09 am

Post by Firebringer »

we can lynch me if elements is town
Show

humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3333 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 10:09 am

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

Hi, I'm here. I'm casually reading the thread and I haven't started the Isis case. I've been really busy.

I'm just here to say that Elements didn't always have this "I'm OMGUS-ing and this is what I do as town" mentality in this game. I've covered some of these behavior in my re-read. Elements feels like he has always received coaching, and he flails often.

See:
Spoiler: The Back & Forth
In post 663, humaneatingmonkey wrote:VOTE: Elements
In post 664, Elements wrote:
In post 663, humaneatingmonkey wrote:VOTE: Elements
took you long enough, why so hesitant?
In post 666, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Oh, I thought I was voting you before voting Cycle Men.
In post 667, Elements wrote:You've been voting votata most of the game with me, that's the first time you've voted me. why you not keeping track of your vote?
In post 668, humaneatingmonkey wrote:This interests you why?
In post 669, Elements wrote:so I can discredit your case against me
In post 670, humaneatingmonkey wrote:why are the merits of my case contingent on whether or not i keep track of my votes? walk me through here.
In post 671, Elements wrote:It's not your not keeping track of your vote, it's that you were voting the same as me despite thinking I'm scum and not changing your vote until I did
In post 672, humaneatingmonkey wrote:did you vote cycle men as a reaction test?
In post 673, humaneatingmonkey wrote:I'm 100% sure Elements is scum
In post 674, Elements wrote:
no, but it acted as one because you changed your vote
In post 675, Elements wrote:
In post 674, Elements wrote:
no, but it acted as one because you changed your vote
scrap that
no it was not a reaction test
In post 676, Elements wrote:
In post 673, humaneatingmonkey wrote:I'm 100% sure Elements is scum
what do you think about votata?
In post 677, humaneatingmonkey wrote:So where did it bring you?
In post 678, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Votata was my scumread going in the day then after I reconciled that his POV could make sense, I dropped it. I have not if he is scum or he is town, and I don't think he's my day 1 lynch.
In post 679, humaneatingmonkey wrote:What's your read on me right now?
In post 680, Elements wrote:Mislead town
In post 681, Elements wrote:but it's a lean not a strong read
In post 682, humaneatingmonkey wrote:You said it was a reaction test, and then not a reaction test, so my understanding is your vote makes you think you got an alignment indicative read on me.

What is it?
In post 683, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Also, who do you think is misleading me?
In post 684, Elements wrote:
In post 683, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Also, who do you think is misleading me?
Maybe blinded is a better way of putting it. I think you're misleading yourself
In post 685, Elements wrote:
In post 682, humaneatingmonkey wrote:You said it was a reaction test, and then not a reaction test, so my understanding is your vote makes you think you got an alignment indicative read on me.

What is it?
I don't think you 100% think I'm scum. Did my change of vote increase how scummy you think I am?
In post 693, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 685, Elements wrote:I don't think you 100% think I'm scum. Did my change of vote increase how scummy you think I am?
Yes, especially since your vote reason was his entrance which was super non-AI. If Cycle Men is town here, you're definitely just wanting to hop on that wagon. But since you don't understand the town reasons to join the wagon, you just make up your own.
In post 997, Elements wrote:if you do that it's just going to be an inevitable cycle men lynch. Everyone wants a lynch and cycle men has the most so the people on it are most likely just gonna leave their votes there adn wait for everyone to panic move onto him.
I'm happy for a cycle or human lynch but i'd prefer the latter
VOTE: human
In post 999, Elements wrote:scrap that, human is pretty locktown for me now
VOTE: cycle
In post 1004, Elements wrote:
this swing happened because i've just looked through the votecounts and human has been the only one to vote me so far this game. If he were scum I'd have expected him to get his buddies to at least push me as I've so lynchable. that hasn't happened even slightly so human = town
In post 1010, Elements wrote:
In post 1007, Cycle Men wrote:
Elements wrote:
this swing happened because i've just looked through the votecounts and human has been the only one to vote me so far this game. If he were scum I'd have expected him to get his buddies to at least push me as I've so lynchable. that hasn't happened even slightly so human = town
what
you've been considered a scumread by multiple people for a long time this game
but no one has voted me or rlly pushed for my lynch except human.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3334 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 10:12 am

#997 - #1010 shows discernment for who is scum or town based on his own reads, and not just who votes for him. this is not the Elements that we are seeing here. Either he abruptly changed his personality overnight, or he has been receiving coaching. This level of inconsistency is just another evidence of scum!Elements for me.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3335 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 10:13 am

Post by Firebringer »

he could be town disillusioned with my read on him. I don't know why i bother argue why he is town though.
Show

humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3336 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 10:14 am

Maybe if he flips scum, y'all can give me a solid and lynch Isis. If she flips town, you can lynch me. I don't expect you to agree, but I'm gonna come back with a case anyway.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3337 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 10:15 am

In post 3335, Firebringer wrote:town disillusioned with my read on him
he doesn't have real reads.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3338 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 10:15 am

Post by Firebringer »

if elements flips scum we can revisit isis.
Show

humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3339 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 10:15 am

In post 3338, Firebringer wrote:if elements flips scum we can revisit isis.
Yes thank you oh my god
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3340 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 10:17 am

But also this feels like a trap if it's Isis+Firebringer. Firebringer is the weakest townread I had when I was re-reading.

but whatever
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3341 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 10:18 am

you know what
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3342 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 10:19 am

humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3343 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 10:20 am

I know what I have to do but I don't know if I have the strength to do it
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3344 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 10:21 am

Post by Firebringer »

well wouldn't u lynch scum either way? if elements is town we just lynch me.
if elements is scum then we still look at isis tomorrow.

I actually kind of believe Isis/elements is a plausibility.
Show

humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3345 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 10:22 am

Okay then I don't have to do what I know I have to do
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3346 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 10:41 am

Post by Elements »

you two know you have a PT for this sort of thing?
I agree with everything Elements is posting - Papa Zito
It's scummy as fak tho - Gamma Emerald
All my completed games
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3347 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 10:44 am

Post by Firebringer »

you think its us two.......
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3348 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 10:44 am

Post by Firebringer »

u agree with Looker?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3349 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 10:45 am

Post by Firebringer »

ELEMENTS I DONT BELIEVE FOR A MINUTE YOU THINK WE ARE TEAMMATES WHO DO U THINK IS GOING TO BUY THAT?!?!
Show

Return to “Completed Open Games”