Townish //
BBmolla

Not sure yet //
Tiger Shark (Titus + Shark)
skitter30

Lynchish //
GuiltyLion
Eve

I don't explicitly scumread the bottom two, they're just below my reads on Rex/skitts atm..

GL in particular gives me townpings sometimes but not as much as skitts I dont think. I was right, this
is
going to be tricky!

If Eve/GL were actually to be the scumteam, GL did a lot of hard defending on Eve from what i remember. Does kinda dissuade me a bit from it

Spoiler: explanations (this is a mess)
Limit -

felt like I took Limit off the scumtable pretty early, first half of D1. My townread started around the "Let's make sure Eve doesn't make it to LYLO because of the PT claim thing" plan. There are a lot of wallposts. Yeah the large posts dont explicitly clear someone as town, but they help. There was this whole part with Lilith and skitts misinterpreting // misrepping // whatevering eachother for a while. The frustration from lilith did feel pretty genuine to me. There are a lot of posts sprinkled about from Limit I liked. I could bother to explain this more but from what I'm getting, Limit is mostly consensus town? Unless that changed D2

BBMolla -

early half of day one he had posts about Crayon/Eve being scummy over Allo. i like this one post he had about the two people currently not voting being very unlikely scum together, but then he realized they were unvotes so he took it back lol. Theres an interaction between him and Eve where Eve asks Auro "Why would you want to be copped as confirmed town to yourself?" and BB says "So you can be confirmed town to everyone?". And then Eve votes him. sometime later BB mentions Eve's posting feels like scum flying under the radar. this is indirectly good considering Eve is low on my rankings right now

He asks in 757 wondering whether or not he's supposed to be on wagon or not, Auro tells him off wagon, then BB just votes Allo anyway in 783 lol. Yea I liked that in a weird way. Theres this spot that I wrote down I guess that interested me:

Allomancer (3) <- nomnomnom, GuiltyLion, Eve
Eve (3) <- Auro, BBmolla, acryon

+Points for BBMolla if I think Eve is scum here, voting with 2 dead town on her

Moving on, BB admits in a post to misreading nom in another game so he doesnt know how to feel about her. He is now thinking nom is town from recent posts. i am starting to find BB generally towny. BB says that scum is Allo/Eve + a skilled scummer, which is not a bad guess. I see that Auro trusted BB to be on the lynch wagon at this point as well

BB says in 1160 that he really doesnt want to lynch Nom -- yes!
BB votes nom in 1272 -- no!!! (this comes after Limit tells him to of course)

BB starts day 2 voting Eve. nice

Rex (Tiger Shark) -

Rex had a post that many found controversial where he defended Allo, saying he was pretty null. There's a part with Lilith and Rex argue for a while over strawmaning each other or whatever. I decided it was kinda TvT anyway. Rex has a post where he says nom and Karnage, did townread Limit but now he fully SCUMREADS Limit for the "strawman" on him. He then proceeds to townread crayon and challenge the PT cop to check him. I love the way Rex speaks lol. Glad GL agreed Rex is town from this. Skitts did not, she thought Rex was scummy for it (485). Skitts later says that Limit's reasoning for finding Rex scummy is bad, defending him from Limit but still finding his post bad (586).

And Rex votes nomnom ofc whatever not AI i dont think. End of what i have on this slot

Skitts

I think Skitts looked bad at the beginning when she was confused about Eve's posting + got scummy vibes from the confusion some how. As the day progressed, she started feeling lost quite a few times, which was fair and I started getting a little more town on her over time. I can kind of see where she was coming from on Rex's defense of Allo being scummy, although I disagreed. She did think his catchup was scummy earlier I guess. Disagree with her conclusion of rex!scum.

The whole skitt v. Lilith deal felt town vs. town to me but my notes are sparse because i didnt read it too hard

Skitts thought GL is 75% scum which is a huge amount of confidence out of nowhere. She back off on that later though. She then ends up going hard on nom. She doesn't get any of Nom's thought process for scumreading her, so skitts votes nom. But then she unvotes nom anyway, which i like. Then she goes back on it, saying that Nom is capable of this AtE as scum. Pretty much never considers anyone but nom from this point forward.

GuiltyLion/Eve

Too tired to write this out atm plus this is the PoE so its not fun to talk abt for me. I don't think I have a massive reason to believe either is scum, however theyre at the bottom because I feel the least guilty about the prospect of voting them atm

I am curious if Limit is alive in order to aid a skitts lynch. But Limit might have totally different views on skitts than they did on D1 so don't know if this is outdated thinking

i feel like town!GL and town!skitts should have done something to switch the lynch off of nomnom towards the end there. Eve or Karnage would have been better. GL sort of tried with Karnage I suppose, not really though

Also I felt like it was really townpingy that Crayon failed to spot the Allo 'crumbing' and kept pushing Allo over nom. GL even pointed this out end of D1 and start of D2. Of course i dont know the nature behind the crayon lynch yet, ill get there, I just find it interesting that Crayon apparently was scummy enough to override that
Eve
Eve
Mafia Scum
Eve
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2301 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 5:46 am

Post by Eve »

you made all those reads and notes but you haven't even told us if you're town yet - come on Morning
Eve
Eve
Mafia Scum
Eve
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2302 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 5:47 am

Post by Eve »

you know what i'll start the mass claim off i think it's about time

claiming town

popcorn skitts
Eve
Eve
Mafia Scum
Eve
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2303 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 5:47 am

Post by Eve »

we got her now
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2304 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 8:15 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 2300, Morning Tweet wrote:i feel like town!GL and town!skitts should have done something to switch the lynch off of nomnom towards the end there. Eve or Karnage would have been better. GL sort of tried with Karnage I suppose, not really though
This feels like a pretty significant misrep. I was hard pushing Karnage at EOD yesterday, and if you think "town!GL should have done something", then you should see me as town for these posts.
In post 935, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 901, skitter30 wrote:i'm kinda most skeptical of where she accused me of slipping because i really don't think there's any universe where she actually believes that
I agree with this, the slip accusation was really lazy/bad. So bad that I actually do kinda find myself questioning whether scum!nom would even post that, but in any case I really don't believe that she felt any conviction towards it being a real scum slip and that's absolutely worth pushing on.
In post 902, Karnage wrote:
In post 901, skitter30 wrote:i'm kinda most skeptical of where she accused me of slipping because i really don't think there's any universe where she actually believes that
I read it as being a joke
this is possibly worse still though, how could you see it as a joke? Like best case "totally checked out and disengaged town taking a potshot" maybe, but there's no 'joke' there?

I'm trying not to confbias myself in my Karnage/nom tunnel but
a) all these Karnage defenses of nom and
b) nom reverting from the really thoughtful/observant player of earlier this game

just seem to fit it so well from my POV? why are we entertaining the idea of lynching Allo/Eve at this point still? I'm fine with Allo in the copbloc, I don't feel Skit really needs to be in there anymore.

I think my dream rn is a Karnage lynch with nom/Allo/Molla/Saus off wagon, tho most importantly nom/Allo, happy to defer the Molla/Saus/other slots to whoever other people want to put there.
In post 1053, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 962, nomnomnom wrote:All of this is happening because I ain't 100% sure about Allo anymore and I was sure about him, and I'm having second doubts and I just can't see the fucking scum in this game.
It must be in skitt/eve/molla honestly, I just don't see it anywhere... I can't just see who the hell is scum here according to this gamestate.
K A R N A G E

I don't know why you TR him in the face of Skit/I bringing up good points against him?? His 'early posts' were so good you can't possibly imagine them being scum?
In post 1071, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1011, Karnage wrote:sarcasm can be a joke.
this still doesn't make sense also lmao

Skitter says people are 'townposting' instead of 'wallposting' and nom says "hmmm did you just SLIP?"

let's say this was sarcasm and a joke. that means nom is still town reading skitter, by definition. Let's set aside that nom's subsequent posting makes it abundantly clear that this wasn't actually the case.

now forgive me for being a joke-killer by needed it explained, but what exactly is supposed to be funny here? Like, what humor is there in suggesting someone might be scum when you don't actually think they are, when the game we're playing is precisely about figuring out who is being genuine in accusing people of being scum vs who is lying? The only only way there could be a joke there is if it's like an in-joke or reference to some similar accusation that skitter made before in their history together, but like, ... that just doesn't apply here.

Please explain to me what the joke
is
and why it is funny in this situation, because I don't get it!
In post 1094, GuiltyLion wrote:can you explain why you'd rather reverse on your lynchbait townread of Eve instead of considering at all the possibility that Karnage might be scum here? What do you think of him defending you by saying you were joking when you accused skit of slipping?
In post 1103, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1097, nomnomnom wrote:Possibly yes, at least eve!scum makes more sense than karnage!scum.

in one corner, we have Eve:
- pushed by many slots all day
- claimed TA and shitposts a lot
- in your own words, mislynch bait

and in another, we have Karnage:
- makes an effort to sound town in early game
- repeatedly "needs to catch up" in mid game, doesn't push any real scumreads or make an effort to advance game
- says Allo is null, then says Allo is likely town, then is fine with lynching Allo
- rushed to your defense when you awkwardly/questionably accused skitter of slipping, saying it was a joke longer than even you did (if you are legit town, this is good chance of WKing IMO)

not seeing why you think former is higher odds of scum than the latter
In post 1131, GuiltyLion wrote:nom why is Karnage town?!?

I don't really care about compromising on Eve I care about Karnage being scummy scum scum and you starting stupid 1v1s with Skitter and deciding Eve is the best lynch and similar shit instead of joining me on Karnage
In post 1169, GuiltyLion wrote:Lynch Karnage and cop nom

I'll be flabbergasted if there's not scum in either of those two slots
In post 1171, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1154, nomnomnom wrote:You guys are voting me because I think someone you think is scum is town, which is pretty stupid.
Vote your scumreads.
also this isn't stupid, Skit and I both repeatedly tried to engage you on why Karnage is town and your response was to pick ridiculous fights (accusing skit of slipping) and look for distractions elsewhere that you hadn't otherwise pushed all day (Molla). That could just as easily be WKing as S-S, I think it reads S-S in this instance but faked townreads are just as scummy as fake scumreads.
In post 1254, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1242, nomnomnom wrote:I'd honestly need to re-read the game I think to give a 100% accurate opinion on that, but to me it felt like Smart/you were just having a lot of posts together (which is what I was referring to when I said walls) and scums were just waiting patiently. Makes sense still, methinks.
yeah, like Karnage?

I'll give you infinite towncred if you powerlynch scum!Karnage here with me
In post 1255, GuiltyLion wrote:Skit is going to be back for a brief bit at some point, right?

We really need to consolidate on a lynch here. I'll vote almost anyone at this point. I actually think Karnage may be the way to go if we think nom's last bit of posting is genuine. His defense of her by saying she was joking when accusing Skit of scum slipping is wildly off the mark and hard for me to fathom as a genuine interpretation of that post/interaction without any agenda.
In post 1256, GuiltyLion wrote:VOTE: Karnage
In post 1292, GuiltyLion wrote:I'll hammer it if nothing happens in the next 8 hours but I still maintain Karnage a better lynch here. It's literally deadline and where is the guy?
Like I honestly don't know what
more
I could have done? Keeping in mind that Auro was demanding that I not be on whatever lynch wagon happens by EOD?
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2305 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 8:17 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

sorry EOD of D1, not "yesterday"
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2306 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 8:20 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Eve/Karnage team also kinda explains why this town wasn't able to bloc cohesively on D1... half of us pushing one scum and half pushing the other, and we flailingly compromised at deadline on a town slot who saw one but not the other.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2307 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 8:21 am

Post by northsidegal »

Votecount 3.4

TargetWagon
skitter30
(2)
Eve (), BBmolla ()
Eve
(2)
Tiger Shark (), skitter30 ()
Not Voting
(3)
The Limit Does Not Exist, Morning Tweet, GuiltyLion ()

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch. The Day 3 deadline is in (expired on 2020-05-26 13:45:59).
Last edited by northsidegal on Sat May 23, 2020 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2308 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 8:21 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 2300, Morning Tweet wrote:i feel like town!GL and town!skitts should have done something to switch the lynch off of nomnom towards the end there. Eve or Karnage would have been better. GL sort of tried with Karnage I suppose, not really though
also, how do you figure your slot would have been a better lynch than a slot that was awkwardly and implausibly defending your slot?

that kinda smells like scum intention to shade people for their bad votes on a D1 lynch than genuinely trying to understand why the nom lynch happened the way it did.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2309 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 8:39 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

sorry I'm prob being a lil harsh if you're town MT, but I'm really struggling to find town/scum in {Skit/Eve/Titus} and it feels like the game kinda depends on it here if I'm being shaded as possible scum. Like if Eve flips scum then it's alright cause that'll buy us a mislynch that we can use on me if we absolutely must, but if Eve is town and somehow one of skit/Titus is town then we in big trouble
Eve
Eve
Mafia Scum
Eve
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2310 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 9:07 am

Post by Eve »

well this town is probably in huge trouble then

guilty what do you think of my reasons?
Eve
Eve
Mafia Scum
Eve
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2311 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 9:18 am

Post by Eve »

maybe it's skitter+Guilty

he mislynches me today and then just has to lynch skitter and Titus doesn't matter which order to give him the win
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2312 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 9:54 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I mean your arguments are alright and. if you're town they make sense, but they're what I'd expect scum!you to say in that situation and rereading some of D1 I got reminded of why I was originally townreading Skitter so strongly

do you have any compelling reasons to think you're town over Skitter other than the Auro NK?
Eve
Eve
Mafia Scum
Eve
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2313 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 10:03 am

Post by Eve »

mhm the way she's pushed for me has been pretty bad her reasoning has been pretty surface level even when she was asked for a case - i made some posts about that earlier too
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2314 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 10:33 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2311, Eve wrote:maybe it's skitter+Guilty

he mislynches me today and then just has to lynch skitter and Titus doesn't matter which order to give him the win
Why should I not interpret this as a scumslip? What are you trying to say here if town?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Eve
Eve
Mafia Scum
Eve
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2315 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 11:01 am

Post by Eve »

you're pretty smart Titus you can work it out on your own
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2316 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 11:09 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2315, Eve wrote:you're pretty smart Titus you can work it out on your own
Skitter can't mislynch himself if he's scum. You can't keep your mindset straight.

It's Guilty and Eve.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2317 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 11:18 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Eve is saying I can bus skitter and then lynch you in LYLO.

Also yes of course it is me and Eve that's why I'm going through all this effort of reevaliating on Eve and literally volunteering myself to be a possible mislynch if she flips scum :roll:

Titus no thoughts on MT's catchup?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2318 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 11:22 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 2316, Titus wrote:
In post 2315, Eve wrote:you're pretty smart Titus you can work it out on your own
Skitter can't mislynch himself if he's scum. You can't keep your mindset straight.

It's Guilty and Eve.
I just hate that I have to consider that this might actually be town!Titus completely misinterpreting posts and making baseless accusations off of that
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2319 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 11:29 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Man

I just don't understand why Skitter and Titus townread eachother
so hard

It's really making this hard
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2320 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 11:36 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Eve what would you say your confidence is in skit scum

Cause if we lynch her and she flips town I feel like we have to lynch you does that not worry you at all
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2321 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 11:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2317, GuiltyLion wrote:Eve is saying I can bus skitter and then lynch you in LYLO.

Also yes of course it is me and Eve that's why I'm going through all this effort of reevaliating on Eve and literally volunteering myself to be a possible mislynch if she flips scum :roll:

MT is pretty obvtown from that catchup but I already had them as obvtown. As for interacting with their reads, I want to wait for their full catchup.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2322 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 11:52 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2317, GuiltyLion wrote:Eve is saying I can bus skitter and then lynch you in LYLO.

But it wouldn't be lylo if you bussed Skitter
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2323 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 12:07 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 2322, Titus wrote:

But it wouldn't be lylo if you bussed Skitter
if you are town, can you please try to think for like 3 seconds before you post these takes

Skitter + Guilty Team
-mislynch Eve today
-5p tomorrow

Guilty can either:

-Bus skitter in 5p
-Lynch you in 3p for the win

OR

-Lynch you in 5p for the win

It should not be hard to understand Eve's point from those posts.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2324 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 12:07 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 2321, Titus wrote:

MT is pretty obvtown from that catchup but I already had them as obvtown. As for interacting with their reads, I want to wait for their full catchup.
MT, do you think your slot was obvtown?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”