Eve
Eve
Mafia Scum
Eve
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2325 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 12:19 pm

Post by Eve »

In post 2320, GuiltyLion wrote:Eve what would you say your confidence is in skit scum

Cause if we lynch her and she flips town I feel like we have to lynch you does that not worry you at all
i'm actually pretty confident

i already scumread her before and the Auro nightkill doesn't take Paragon levels to decipher - and her posts today have been scummy
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2326 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 12:28 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2304, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 2300, Morning Tweet wrote:i feel like town!GL and town!skitts should have done something to switch the lynch off of nomnom towards the end there. Eve or Karnage would have been better. GL sort of tried with Karnage I suppose, not really though
This feels like a pretty significant misrep. I was hard pushing Karnage at EOD yesterday, and if you think "town!GL should have done something", then you should see me as town for these posts.
You think that's an intentional misrep to make you look scummy? Or just a misinterpretation (either alignment). Your wording suggests I'm misrepping you intentionally to make my reads stronger
In post 2309, GuiltyLion wrote:sorry I'm prob being a lil harsh if you're town MT, but I'm really struggling to find town/scum in {Skit/Eve/Titus} and it feels like the game kinda depends on it here if I'm being shaded as possible scum. Like if Eve flips scum then it's alright cause that'll buy us a mislynch that we can use on me if we absolutely must, but if Eve is town and somehow one of skit/Titus is town then we in big trouble
Hmm okay. I can understand being worried you're being shaded for one of the mislynches.

What I mean with nom is I feel there was a certain moment where nomnom's AtE felt borderline impossible to come from scum. Around 1117/1118/1119 in my notes I wrote "I think at this point I would fall for Nom being town definitely". I'd have refused to vote her past here and definitely just went for a different PoE like Karnage. In my recollection you helped out lynch nom although I suppose a lot of that was before the AtE and when she was just being scummy, which is fair. @your quotes, I missed 1292 while reading. I appreciate u giving me these
Eve
Eve
Mafia Scum
Eve
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2327 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 12:30 pm

Post by Eve »

what's up Morning
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2328 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 12:32 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2324, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 2321, Titus wrote:
In post 2317, GuiltyLion wrote:Eve is saying I can bus skitter and then lynch you in LYLO.

Also yes of course it is me and Eve that's why I'm going through all this effort of reevaliating on Eve and literally volunteering myself to be a possible mislynch if she flips scum :roll:

Titus no thoughts on MT's catchup?
MT is pretty obvtown from that catchup but I already had them as obvtown. As for interacting with their reads, I want to wait for their full catchup.
MT, do you think your slot was obvtown?
As of Karnage on D1 -- no

What happened between the end of D1 thru before I got replaced, don't know yet.

GL if you did townread Karnage, who would the team be? Apologies if that's already abundantly clear from reading today I'll be getting to that in a sec

pedit: hi Eve (・ω<)
Eve
Eve
Mafia Scum
Eve
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2329 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 12:45 pm

Post by Eve »

join me on the skitter WINWAGON you know you want to
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2330 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 12:47 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1502, Titus wrote:Wait this is a three scum left game, so that means two out of those three are likely scum.
This is the kinda thing I get hung up on for ages. its just hard for me to see this as coming from a scum slot repping in

Titus has a lot of interesting conclusions out of the gate. Like she said GL seemed to be following skitts around. This is due to the weird nature of how the wagons were being set up of course. It seems to me that Titus was using her VCA really earnestly. It felt towny. GL pretty much reads it the same way as I do in his
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2331 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 12:48 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Eve wrote:join me on the skitter WINWAGON you know you want to
who is skitts' partner?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2332 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 12:58 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1660, Atarashi Hajimari wrote:So when I sent the PM saying I'd replace in, I was starting to catch up on reading and I may or may not have spent 8.5 hours reading everything. Then I made the mistake of sleeping and I forgot all the points I was gonna bring up. So while I go skim back through a few ISOs to refresh my memory, I'll drop the summary of it here:

VOTE: Acryon

I don't know how this slot has slipped under people's radars but I'm really not seeing how this slot is town.
Oh no. Don't tell me, is my slot is the one who got crayon lynched? Noooooooooo \(>﹏<)/
Eve
Eve
Mafia Scum
Eve
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2333 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 1:01 pm

Post by Eve »

no idea if i'm being honest - my best guess was your predecessor but i could see it being anyone that isn't Limit (based on individual towniness) and BBmolla (if he follows through on lynching her today)
Eve
Eve
Mafia Scum
Eve
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2334 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 1:02 pm

Post by Eve »

yes you have a lot of blood on your wings
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2335 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 1:12 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1725, Titus wrote:
In post 1724, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1706, Titus wrote:So they'll largely be apathetic or sheep. This is what happened yesterday.
Characterizing me as 'apathetic' just shows you clearly aren't reading the game or checking your assumptions against actual posts. I was quite aggressive in forcing the Lynch onto either nom/Karnage and then when nom was still engaging/fighting at the bitter end I appealed to her to lynch Karnage with me.
The votes don't show that.

Stop whining and start scum hunting.
In post 1737, Titus wrote:
In post 1736, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1725, Titus wrote:The votes don't show that.

Stop whining and start scum hunting.
Again -
THE VOTES DO NOT FOLLOW ORDINARY VOTING RULES BECAUSE HALF THE TIME WE WERE DEBATING WHO SHOULD BE ON WHAT WAGON AND NEGOTIATING WHEN/WHERE TO VOTE

also, why do you say this as if I am not scum hunting? I've been scumhunting the entire game and if you actually read any of my posts instead of skimming VCs you would see that
Who said I used ordinary assumptions? I factored the setup into my analysis.

I am just hearing whining. You aren't going to persuade me by whining about my methods. It just makes you look like caught for the wrong reasons, particularly when I asked you about your AH thoughts but I get met with more whining.
Is Titus for real hahaha. I can't decide if she is deliberately ignoring that VCA won't work on day #1 or not. And if she is, is it because she's scum? Hopefully I'll find some answers abt that

Caught for the wrong reasons for sure if GL is scum. It's tricky though because I'd be frustrated just the same as town here so I can't really say it's indicative of caught for the wrong reasons over just NAI frustration
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2336 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2334, Eve wrote:yes you have a lot of blood on your wings
ahhh nooo im sorry crayonnn

it wasn't even me but now the only way I can feel better is by clearing my name. and cleaning off my wings
Tiger Shark
Tiger Shark
Townie
Tiger Shark
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2337 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 1:20 pm

Post by Tiger Shark »

Smh, VCA can and does work in this setup. I'm aware. I invented it.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2338 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 1:24 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Oh so this shark character does exist. I was starting to wonder cause I have only seen Titus post up til now

Auro is tearing up the skitts/Titus slots right now where im reading. and in particular. I wonder how they will react
Eve
Eve
Mafia Scum
Eve
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2339 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 1:26 pm

Post by Eve »

i'm pretty sure that's titus considering the VCA thing

that was a fun moment in the movie Morning - no spoilers but just saying you should hang on to Auro's every word
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2340 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 1:31 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1790, Titus wrote:
In post 1774, Auro wrote:
Skitter votes:

Nomnomnom(1.1)->
Acryon
(1.2)->
Not Voting
(1.5)->GL(1.16)->
Nom
(1.20)->Not Voting(1.22)

GuiltyLion votes:

Auro(1.1)->
Acryon
(1.2)->Allomancer(1.5)->
Not Voting
(1.18)->
Nom
(1.20)->Karnage(1.27)

Colored some of the common elements. Do tell me, Titus, why your VCA arguments for GuiltyLion scum do not apply to Skitter.
BBmolla wrote:Auro if you are scum I will be very upset so please don’t be because obviously I can’t read you
;)
This is completely out of context with the VCs not included. That's why you're scum with GL. There's a difference between thinking VCA is crap and outright distorting things to try and get obvtown Skitter lynched.

Even if you disagree with my VCA, Skitter's posting today is obvtown.
how does Titus come to the conclusion of GL/Auro or that skitts D2 posting is obvtown

no I'll do you one better

how was CRAYON of all people lynched yesterday?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2341 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 1:38 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1810, Titus wrote:Like GL's play here is pretty caught scum.
Auro's play here is "GL might be scum but Skitter first".

I don't need to make up reasons for those two to be scum.

If I am wrong, the last scum is Eve due to sucking up and leaving.
I guess I just read it a lot different than Titus did. I don't explicitly scumread her yet -- it is still feasible that town!Titus feels her VCA methods have brought her to this conclusion somehow and she's taking GL's reaction as scum freaking out.

I think at end of D1 I had skitts as town slightly more than GL but upon rereading how GL and skitts treated the noms wagon i think I had that backwards lol
In post 2316, Titus wrote:
In post 2315, Eve wrote:you're pretty smart Titus you can work it out on your own
Skitter can't mislynch himself if he's scum. You can't keep your mindset straight.

It's Guilty and Eve.
Can't deny this is pretty convenient timing after I listed these two at the bottom of my readslist. Forget i said this if it's been really clear you've been on GL/Eve and I'm just not there yet though
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2342 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 2:01 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Spoiler: big boi quotes
In post 1819, Titus wrote:
In post 1818, acryon wrote:
In post 1817, Titus wrote:
In post 1816, acryon wrote:Well here's the problem Titus: there are only two people in this game that have perfect information. So if you're actually town, you may want to stop acting like you're one of them.
I did put a suggestion in case I was wrong, but you guys are acting like you have information which says GL is innocent and refusing to even consider he was scum.

I did look at the votes assuming I was wrong too. No one engaged that either. It was just objections to my methods because y'all knew better and "leashed scum".
I mean I can't speak for others, but I just disagree with your reasoning.

It's certainly possible I'm wrong too, but I just don't think VCA is even close to the best way to try and analyze that day 1 given the dynamics at play. So IMO, it is fundamentally flawed.

GL is not conftown to me. But I also think you might be scum, so that certainly makes me less likely to get on board with what you have to offer, especially if I fundamentally disagree with it.
It's OK to disagree with my VCA. It's not OK to try and act like you're better than me because you think the VC game leashed scum when its obvious from the two town wagons that scum were fine going along with it.

I scumhunt differently and use words as a backstop. No one engages those either. I commented on how Aurora is distancing from GL. I get crickets. No one even asking what I mean. It's like trying to stop a train with my bare hands. I have to be Supergirl.
In post 1820, acryon wrote:
In post 1819, Titus wrote:It's OK to disagree with my VCA. It's not OK to try and act like you're better than me because you think the VC game leashed scum when its obvious from the two town wagons that scum were fine going along with it.

I scumhunt differently and use words as a backstop. No one engages those either. I commented on how Aurora is distancing from GL. I get crickets. No one even asking what I mean. It's like trying to stop a train with my bare hands. I have to be Supergirl.
I definitely don't think that I am better than you. I also don't necessarily believe the VC game leashed scum; I just think the way the day went
significantly
impacted when and where people were voting enough that helpful VCA is going to be impossible.

I shouldn't let my heart win here, but I think I'm going to for now. I need to go back to the drawing board.

UNVOTE:

Yea I find it hard to scumread Titus when she posts like this too, crayon. It does really feel like this is something she believes. I've seen games where Titus' VCA leads her astray before. that and the whole "3 scum in the game" slip earlier

Why can't this be easier?? rn it's making me feel like Limit/BB/GL/Titus are town, leaving skitts/Eve on the outside. Which is weird considering Eve seems to be at skitts' throat right now.

Still not done reading though. May end up having to find a faulty townread or two
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2343 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 2:15 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1882, Titus wrote:
In post 1878, skitter30 wrote:In post 1737, Titus wrote:
Who said I used ordinary assumptions? I factored the setup into my analysis.

ok, can you elaborate on this part please?
because from where i'm sitting, that doesn't really seem to be the case
Yes

1) Be a sheepy mofo and not draw attention. Go with consensus. (Your refusal to do that Day 1 is why you are town.)
This is of course is ignoring that anytime skitts agreed with the main wagon, she probably wouldn't vote it because she was a part of the cop pool that shouldn't be on the lynch wagon.

I
can
see Titus!town coming to this conclusion that skitts is town cause of VCA. Titus goes on to explain about why GL is scummy..
In post 1883, Titus wrote:
In post 1880, skitter30 wrote:can you just summarize why you think gl isn't scumhunting cuz you've alleged that multiple times and i havne't seen you substantiate that anywhere yet

=

In post 1819, Titus wrote:
I commented on how Aurora is distancing from GL. I get crickets.

ok, elaborate then?
I can't go through here and quote every post of GL's and put why it's not scumhunting. Nearly every post since I subbed in has been Titus is crazy, Titus is scummy or AtE or setup spec. None of that is scumhunting. If you see scumhunting in a post, I can break down why it isn't. Otherwise, you're asking for something that bogs down the thread.
She just seems frustrated with GL telling her she's wrong, doesn't really have a real reason to say he's not scumhunting. I am unsure if this is fake or not still

I'm starting to see why this day is headed to a crayon lynch from looking at GL's reads in 1890
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2344 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 2:25 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2309, GuiltyLion wrote:sorry I'm prob being a lil harsh if you're town MT, but I'm really struggling to find town/scum in {Skit/Eve/Titus} and it feels like the game kinda depends on it here if I'm being shaded as possible scum. Like if Eve flips scum then it's alright cause that'll buy us a mislynch that we can use on me if we absolutely must, but if Eve is town and somehow one of skit/Titus is town then we in big trouble
Yup these slots are eluding me the most, this is a good way of looking at it. If we were to lynch Eve, she flips town, and then the scumteam isn't skitts/Titus that'd be a huge problem cause it means Limit or BB is scum

I actually still don't see the case for my slot being super town, halfway thru D2. Hmmm I suppose the whole "I read the thread for 8.5 hours thing" was good, and I like the emotion towards crayon. Still, wouldn't rate Atara with the likes of Limit and BB. If I were you and I were getting townpings on anyone in the skitts/Eve/Titus pool, i'd start suspecting me by PoE too
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2345 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 2:43 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Crayon doesn't want Titus, starts an Eve wagon ()
Titus doesn't like the Crayon thing, doesn't seem to think there's a case, votes Eve ()
and skitts too is pushing back against the Titus wagon in favour of Eve. (/)

Titus has Limit and BB voting her at this time
Eve is being voted by crayon, Titus, and skitts (VC )

Leaning towards Eve with Titus, or Titus/skitts together. Just because skitts/Eve seems really unlikely. Which sucks cause I don't think individually Titus is too terribly scummy as of yet.

Can kind of see why GL just ends up voting Crayon (), but i felt like GL mentioned crayon was his one of his top town going into the day which sux (-ω-)
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2346 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 2:51 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2117, GuiltyLion wrote:if you
(crayon)
flip town then Eve will have been a counterwagon to two town slots and will likely not make it through F5
Okay then why was GL voting skitts rather than Eve today. Had her at L-1 too
In post 2278, GuiltyLion wrote:it's mostly that the team solves with skitter don't make a lot of sense whereas you/Karnage is suddenly making a ton of sense

also I so desperately just wanna be right about my vanity Karnage scumread
your vote does not reflect this guilty!! Karnage part wrong of course though, so this could be a setup for mislynch skitt -> bus Eve -> mislynch Karnage/me.

i'll get to why you voted skitts eventually though dont worry
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2347 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 3:09 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Wow it's getting really exciting now that i'm on day three!
Spoiler: D3 start! hype!
In post 2141, Eve wrote:uh oh now was not that time to go dying Auro

0/1 and GuiltyLion are the townreads

3 of skitter, Titus, Atarashi, BBmolla

VOTE: skitter
yike

Only way this is right is if the team is Titus/skitts exactly, assuming I'm right on BB town.
In post 2144, GuiltyLion wrote:is it really just skitter/titus
Ah yes of course exactly what i'd expect from GL/Eve

But also something that is possible and I'm not really leaning on GL/Eve as much from the hard defense that GL gave Eve D1
In post 2146, Titus wrote:Yeah BBMolla's vote makes no sense.

Acryon wagon is horrible. Why? Because Eve is scum.

Votes someone not on the acryon wagon.

BBMolla's play here is opportunistic and inconsistent.
Wow, everyone's adding BB to the lynchpool for some reason!
In post 2147, skitter30 wrote:the acryon wagon yesterday was awful; he was fairly transparently town and he was wagoned for super bad reasons imo

eve is still scum and has been the cw to town twice now, and ought to have been the lynch yesterday

VOTE: eve
Here's another strike against Eve/skitts. That team actually isn't on my list anymore atm though
In post 2151, Eve wrote:both skitter and titus being scum seems to obvious with how they're voting/buddying with each other

one of them is probably scum though
Anyone else getting vibes it could be Eve/Titus
In post 2160, Titus wrote:
In post 2159, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:@Titus, do you see an Eve/bbmolla team?

- Smarter
It's possible. I strongly prefer GuiltyLion as scum but I could have been SRing the townbeard. It's been known to happen in my VCA.

I would lynch any of the three as we have one mislynch left and I have three suspects.
We're still doing this GL!scum thing titus?
In post 2169, BBmolla wrote:Like there are so many fucking better lynches than Acryon

I
would have been a better lynch than Acryon

The Acryon lynch changed
nothing
about my reads cause it was
fucking pointless
BB HAHAHAHA
In post 2171, BBmolla wrote:Atarashi Hajimari get in here and suffer that you lead an awful wagon
im sorry about that
In post 2179, Eve wrote:can we lynch skitter now
I'm stewing over a Titus/Eve scumteam where they mislynch skitts into mislynching maybe GL or Atara tomorrow (if atara had stayed anyway). Skitts mislynch today is pretty easy, then they use GL to lynch Atara-Karnage or maybe the thread just turns on GL/Eve and they lynch the both of them, also winning for scum

Gonna sit on this for a while n see if it feels right. There may have been something earlier in the game that can disprove Titus(Rex)/Eve. Or maybe something I missed that could support it
Eve
Eve
Mafia Scum
Eve
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2348 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 3:24 pm

Post by Eve »

why has Titus been pushing me yesterday and today then Morning? you think a Eve/Titus team believes we'd be able to mislynch skitter while Titus was bussing me as a counterwagon?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2349 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 3:59 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2348, Eve wrote:why has Titus been pushing me yesterday and today then Morning? you think a Eve/Titus team believes we'd be able to mislynch skitter while Titus was bussing me as a counterwagon?
Hm, yeah that's the question. If skitts can't be mislynched it falls apart a bit.

Still, Titus bussing you might not be the end of the world cause then BB/Limit can eat the NKs and you'd just need GL/Atara/skitts to turn on each other with Titus at the helm. Plus if skitts is mislynched today the game is probably just won

I'm gonna finish up D3 real quick

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”