skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2375 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 5:20 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2372, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2370, Eve wrote:have you ever revealed that bit of self-meta about yourself in any previous games?
not that i can think of!
i don't think that people's scumreads on me were so heavily based on {being scum with this one person} before either
like the only time that i can think of as scum where i kinda tried to hard townread a partner is like from a micro way back in like 2017 where i was scum with rc in my like second scumgame on site and he wanted us to townread each other and i couldn't really commit to it so it really happened more on his end than mine
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Eve
Eve
Mafia Scum
Eve
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2376 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 5:22 pm

Post by Eve »

In post 2372, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2370, Eve wrote:have you ever revealed that bit of self-meta about yourself in any previous games?
not that i can think of!
i don't think that people's scumreads on me were so heavily based on {being scum with this one person} before either
so this is the first game you've brought it up

sure would be nice that if it's the first time you've broken that meta as scum in the very game you decide to reveal this valuable piece of information into reading you :wink:
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2377 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 5:23 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

skitter30 wrote:
In post 2362, Morning Tweet wrote:Ah... yes. That. I see you still townread Titus I think? Since you believe the scumteam is likely Eve/Morning or Eve/BB

I can search for your reasons to believe Titus is town if you already said em, but otherwise I'd appreciate all the help i can get if you'd reiterate them for me
i think that titus actually believes in her vca even though i think her conclusions are rather wrong
if she's scum she could have just jumped on my mislynch instead of defending me, which has created suspicion on herself and also robs herself of the possibility of the mislynch.
like there's loads of risk/negative consequences and no gain if she's scum really, it would have been super bad positioning for her if she's scum

also i think that the reasons rex was being pushed were awful
Hmm okay. I did come to the conclusion at one point that Titus was prolly town cause the VCA seemed so sincere.

Where does the loads of risk come from in defending you? Eve seems to get suspected as being in Eve/GL or Eve/Morning(Atara) a lot

Let's say the team is Titus/Eve. Eve+BB+GL+Morning mislynch town!skitts, while Titus defends skitts and pushes Eve with skitt

I find it hard to believe the thread wouldn't immediately assume the scumteam is Eve/GL or Eve/Morning from there on out. Mislynch skitts -> Kill Limit -> Lynch Eve(scum) -> kill BB -> GL/Morning/Titus is a winning LYLO for Titus

I think the main thing holding me back from Titus/Eve is that the skitts mislynch might not go through, and Eve gets lynched instead. It's a worse position for Titus for sure, but she was bussing Eve from very early so that does help I think.

If Titus!scum bussed scum!Eve, then the main mislynches she'd want next are GL and Morning(Atara). Lynch Eve(scum) -> Kill skitts(cause no one believes Eve/skitts) -> Mislynch GL (cause Eve/GL) -> kill Limit -> Titus/Morning(Atara)/BB. I also think this is a winning LYLO for Titus, the Eve/Atara scumteam could probably have been peddled pretty decently
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2378 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 5:23 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2311, Eve wrote:maybe it's skitter+Guilty

he mislynches me today and then just has to lynch skitter and Titus doesn't matter which order to give him the win
tbf i do think that gl's posting in the last day or so including his progression on you is a bit Not Great
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2379 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 5:25 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2377, Morning Tweet wrote:Where does the loads of risk come from in defending you? Eve seems to get suspected as being in Eve/GL or Eve/Morning(Atara) a lot
this was a very recent development

iirc i was already suspected when she came in and started defending me, which caused people to be suspicious of *her*, and she then doubled down
when people were like 'your vca is super off here's why' she could have used that to reassess and push me instead but instead she's insisting on calling me scum when it's causing everyone to view us as svs
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2380 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 5:26 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2316, Titus wrote:
In post 2315, Eve wrote:you're pretty smart Titus you can work it out on your own
Skitter can't mislynch himself if he's scum. You can't keep your mindset straight.

It's Guilty and Eve.
tbf i actually don't think this is a scumslip
Show
Hiatus once more.

Eve
Eve
Mafia Scum
Eve
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2381 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 5:26 pm

Post by Eve »

In post 2377, Morning Tweet wrote:I think the main thing holding me back from Titus/Eve is that the skitts mislynch might not go through, and Eve gets lynched instead. It's a worse position for Titus for sure, but she was bussing Eve from very early so that does help I think.
this should be a big reason

neither of guilty or limit expressed preference of lynching skitter over me/Titus so Titus bussing me and us expecting the skitter mislynch to magically go through anyway is outlandish
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2382 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 5:28 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i think you/titus is silly, titus is town here and if she were scum she'd have been trying to lolbus you for a while now, so i don't think this is super likely

i think you're scum with bbmolla or mt's slot
but i do kinda like mt's entrance so i'm rethinking that one

like i don't think eve/titus is a real possibility that we need to be worrying about
Show
Hiatus once more.

Eve
Eve
Mafia Scum
Eve
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2383 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 5:28 pm

Post by Eve »

In post 2381, Eve wrote:neither of guilty or limit expressed preference of lynching skitter over me/Titus
yesterday i mean and before Titus started pushing me
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2384 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 5:29 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

It does feel like I'm overthinking it. I think now I'm just mostly confused how Skitts ended up at L-1 today when BB/GL didn't have a lot of build-up to voting her. BB in particular I thought wanted Titus.
Eve
Eve
Mafia Scum
Eve
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2385 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 5:30 pm

Post by Eve »

Limit
BBmolla
Morning
Guilty // Titus
skitter

here's where i'm at!
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2386 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 5:32 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2326, Morning Tweet wrote:What I mean with nom is I feel there was a certain moment where nomnom's AtE felt borderline impossible to come from scum. Around 1117/1118/1119 in my notes I wrote "I think at this point I would fall for Nom being town definitely". I'd have refused to vote her past here and definitely just went for a different PoE like Karnage. In my recollection you helped out lynch nom although I suppose a lot of that was before the AtE and when she was just being scummy, which is fair. @your quotes, I missed 1292 while reading. I appreciate u giving me these
i've seen that kind of ate from her before as scum tho so so it didn't do super much to convince me
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2387 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 5:33 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2384, Morning Tweet wrote:It does feel like I'm overthinking it. I think now I'm just mostly confused how Skitts ended up at L-1 today when BB/GL didn't have a lot of build-up to voting her. BB in particular I thought wanted Titus.
yes, this is why we ought to be suspicious of my wagon, literally nobody except titus has a problem with it occurring
and gl's vote in particular i kinda felt like came out of nowhere and i'm not sure why he voted me over titus and when i tried to prod there he kina ignored me too
Show
Hiatus once more.

Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2388 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 5:34 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Spoiler: reads
Town //
Limit

Townish //
BBMolla

Town Inclined //
GuiltyLion

Confused //
Tiger Shark (Titus + Shark)
Skitter30
Eve

Don't like Skitts/Eve possibility. Entertaining Skitts/Titus and Titus/Eve. May need to reintroduce BB/GL back into consideration cause getting a working scumteam somewhere in my bottom three is difficult.
Eve
Eve
Mafia Scum
Eve
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2389 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 5:35 pm

Post by Eve »

you managed to "convince" guilty to reconsider though

i didn't think your reasons were super convincing either so skitter + Guilty is very much on the menu with guilty just temporarily voting skitts start of day to distance a little
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2390 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 5:37 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i don't think i'm the person that really convinced guilty to take the vote off tho, i think that was more limit saying they might want to vote you

also if he wants to bus me as scum i'm sure he could come up with a more natural looking progression
and in a gl/skit scumteam why are we even bussing me again ... ?
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2391 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 5:38 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i really really don't think that titus/eve is a viable possibility
Show
Hiatus once more.

Eve
Eve
Mafia Scum
Eve
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2392 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 5:39 pm

Post by Eve »

or guilty voted skitts in the hopes there wouldn't be enough support to lynch her over me or Titus

so they'd go into heavily distanced since guilty was voting/pushing skitts the previous day

also bbmolla and limit as Morning said actually leaned to voting Titus the previous day so this might also be why guilty thought it would work

when BBmolla was all for skitts though guilty needs to have a conversation with skitts to unvote and "reconsider"
Eve
Eve
Mafia Scum
Eve
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2393 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 5:39 pm

Post by Eve »

In post 2392, Eve wrote:so they'd go into heavily distanced since guilty was voting/pushing skitts the previous day
*so they'd go into LyLo heavily...
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2394 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 5:41 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2343, Morning Tweet wrote:I'm starting to see why this day is headed to a crayon lynch from looking at GL's reads in 1890
iirc that was the tipping point into acryon over eve or titus, gl voting there
Show
Hiatus once more.

Eve
Eve
Mafia Scum
Eve
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2395 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 5:42 pm

Post by Eve »

skitter you better be scum or i'm going to look like a massive dumb dumb
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2396 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 5:43 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2392, Eve wrote:or guilty voted skitts in the hopes there wouldn't be enough support to lynch her over me or Titus

so they'd go into heavily distanced since guilty was voting/pushing skitts the previous day

also bbmolla and limit as Morning said actually leaned to voting Titus the previous day so this might also be why guilty thought it would work

when BBmolla was all for skitts though guilty needs to have a conversation with skitts to unvote and "reconsider"
i mean the first would have been a pretty awful misread of the day/gamestate
i'm not sure why the heavy distancing even needs to happen. i think if he doesn't vote me early in the day today i'm not even necessarily a viable lynch option. like him voting me made it so. he could have just avoided it by not
like why take the risk even by making this something that might happen
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2397 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 5:43 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2395, Eve wrote:skitter you better be scum or i'm going to look like a massive dumb dumb
nah i think you're just scum trying to get me lynched!
it's a good try tho!
Show
Hiatus once more.

Eve
Eve
Mafia Scum
Eve
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2398 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 5:45 pm

Post by Eve »

In post 2396, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2392, Eve wrote:or guilty voted skitts in the hopes there wouldn't be enough support to lynch her over me or Titus

i mean the first would have been a pretty awful misread of the day/gamestate
i'm not sure why the heavy distancing even needs to happen. i think if he doesn't vote me early in the day today i'm not even necessarily a viable lynch option. like him voting me made it so. he could have just avoided it by not
like why take the risk even by making this something that might happen
wouldn't his gamestate read be that i would be the only one to vote for you today? since everyone else had some other preference at the end of yesterday

also you guys could've thought there would be more doubts on the acryon wagon and you'd have towncred for not being on
Eve
Eve
Mafia Scum
Eve
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2399 (ISO) » Sat May 23, 2020 5:46 pm

Post by Eve »

In post 2397, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2395, Eve wrote:skitter you better be scum or i'm going to look like a massive dumb dumb
nah i think you're just scum trying to get me lynched!
it's a good try tho!
same to you! i am really enjoying this tbh

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”