Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:33 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Kison wrote:*shrugs* Claus speaks the truth - GhostWriter came after me and vanished when I started questioning him about it, then seemed to drop the suspicion as a whole after he resurfaced(maybe it was before, can't recall). I'm also not sure about Xdaamno, I'm getting more of the feeling he's simply lazy town than scum, but he seriously needs to start participating on a more regular basis. With Dcorbe, it's as you said - he needs to be replaced. Porochaz is here to respond to wagon pressure.
Im here to play the game yes, however the case on me is largely based on GW's play something I cannot account for beyond speculation. (Which I guess I'll have to do, when its not 1.32am) however my hammer was because after the reread I found him genuinely scummy as for the other point I wasnt really sure what it was getting at. (this was from Claus's list.)
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:01 pm

Post by armlx »

Prozac, I believe both Claus and I have made points about your behavior.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:39 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Vote Count!
With 10 alive, it will take 6 to lynch.

4 Porochaz (Claus, armlx, The Jester, Kison)
1 Greasy Spot (skitzer)
1 The Jester (Nightson)

Not voting: dcorbe, Greasy Spot, The Jester, Porochaz, Xdaamno

I have been looking for a replacement for dcorbe. Please bare with me as I attempt to find somebody.
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

Flash Guide to Mafia and Flash Mafia Roles
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:00 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Ok so your voting me here for playing like I did in Weather where I was scum... nice unreliable scumtell you have there... I can't really give an excuse for lurking beyong the fact Im in a lot of games and I post at work where the amount of posts I can make is limited, however I think your tell of lurking is iffy at best
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:30 am

Post by armlx »

Ok, what about the things Claus stated. While most of them are GW related, that doesn't let you off the hook on them. Have you responded to this?
Post 5: Question: What was this post, exactly, a defense of GS or Skitzer?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:12 am

Post by Porochaz »

Porochaz wrote:
Kison wrote:*shrugs* Claus speaks the truth - GhostWriter came after me and vanished when I started questioning him about it, then seemed to drop the suspicion as a whole after he resurfaced(maybe it was before, can't recall). I'm also not sure about Xdaamno, I'm getting more of the feeling he's simply lazy town than scum, but he seriously needs to start participating on a more regular basis. With Dcorbe, it's as you said - he needs to be replaced. Porochaz is here to respond to wagon pressure.
Im here to play the game yes, however the case on me is largely based on GW's play something I cannot account for beyond speculation. (Which I guess I'll have to do, when its not 1.32am) however my hammer was because after the reread I found him genuinely scummy as for the other point I wasnt really sure what it was getting at. (this was from Claus's list.)
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:14 am

Post by Porochaz »

The two points I replied to, specifically post 5 I said I didnt understand. Im asking for an elaboration. I also said I would reply to the points about Ghostwriter but not when Im about to go to sleep or (right now) when Im at work.
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:27 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

This game just got way more awesome. The Fonz replaces dcorbe!
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

Flash Guide to Mafia and Flash Mafia Roles
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:44 am

Post by The Fonz »

Hi guys, rereading.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:49 am

Post by The Fonz »

Thoughts to end of page 10:

The early Greasy stuff is annoying, but not that scummy. Fine for early bw. Windkirby's vote was kinda a pile-on, which works in GS' favour.

Shin Hatsubai 53 is a bit of a scumtell- telling people which pikmin is which will just make it less likely scum waste their kills. People should just be claiming Pikmin.

58 Kison sees what I do.

Gorrad's 65 is scummy. GS is not THAT stupid. Seems to take shin's argument at face value.

Blazerunner 66 is good. :)

Kison 74- Again, do you really think GS is that dumb? Oh, I'm not a pikmin, i know, i'll just tell everyone...

Oh, and the UA wagon was really stupid, before i forget. Self-voting in RVS is not in any way scummy. (I've done it before- I don't approve of doing it all the time, but... it can cause opportunistic scum to jump on you, so is good. Anything unexpected, that shakes things up a little, and makes people react, is good).

77- I could, but they'd be wrong. I HATE random voting, very little good can come of it.

JTP 78:
JamesThePhox wrote:
I'll put a
FoS: UA
because whether you're a Pikmin or an "enemy", self voting isn't helpful.

O RLY? The thing that got the game moving wasn't helpful?

79- Sigh, Farside. Though I'm wondering why GS 'didn't' want people to freak out over an early vote- such behaviour is very informative (can show ties between people, etc).

84 (UA) is full of win.

Greasy 85: Again, why would people flipping out be a bad thing? It occurs to me that if you don't want people to react to your actions, there's really no point doing them.

Hate UROE 86, for obvious reasons.

BR 88- Ugh. Start thinking about cults when there's in-game evidence there is one, imho.

Kison 92- Hmmm, providing the meta makes me feel better about his GS attack.

103- Hmmm, makes Kison look bad, certainly, though full of WIFOM.

ZS 112-really not surprised this guy was the day one lynch.

118- I really cannot tell you how glad I am Farside is already dead, because she's voted in basically the same manner that was causing her to vote, if you see what i mean.

120 definitely looks piled-on. It disturbs me that no-one is asking zombie to explain himself.

124- Dear Lord, have you gentlemen forgotten it's 8 to lynch?

135 = !!!!!!

138- Flameaxe makes a good point here, unlike all the other bandwagoners, not surprised he came up town.

143- God, I've seen this kind of post so many times, and still don't have a clue how to react to it. Fortunately, i don't have to.

146- God, why can i only read Flameaxe in games where his alignment has already been revealed? So obvtown.

Like Kison's 155. This probably makes me ZS, but whatever. Sound reasoning.

158- I've experienced ZS' stupid 'no point in claiming' thing before. (Ongoing game, but we're both dead). He was a mason...

161- NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!

OMFG ARE YOU RETARDED OR SOMETHING!

171- No really, this guy was scum? You're kidding me. And after making such an incisive, contentful post too.

176- Holy crap, Team Asshat were on fire this game. GOGO JD!

179: FOS Skitzer

184- OK, I like to think I can tell scum railroading from bussing in some cases. So I really think GS is town.

190: FOS Prozac

193 moves UROE up in my estimate. This multivote thing is awesome.

196: Sigh, less awesome. Yes, LAL is a good meta.

198:
OMGUS is naughty because it implies the person who is voting is doing so primarily because they're being voted. As long as no-one's done that, then I don't see what your beef is. If my reasons for voting JDodge are acceptable to you then you I am failing to comprehend why you're voting me. So, mind explaining what exactly was wrong with my logic?
+ Kison, - Prozac

200: I'm conflicted. GS seriously deserved some heat for his hammer, but i'm also pretty sure he was town. Not sure what this says about kison.

Arm 203: The point about the 'oops' wagon is a good one. Though arm seems to be more passive than usual here.

205: Grrr, Gonna have to take this one to MD. Suffice to say, disagree.

206: Having already decided GS is town, this gives me the liberty of ignoring him. For this, i am grateful.

207: OK, said i'd leave this, but i have to note: ABR has stopped fakeclaiming as town precisely because of LAL.

212: Is Blazerunner Brazilian? Not game-related, but meh.

230: Possibly, but also non-content. This is getting noticeable.

234: See 200.

239: ...

242: Both town, adds to prozac suspicion
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:40 am

Post by The Fonz »

Up to p20/end of day two:

264- Do you expect people who don't realise they've done anything wrong to show remorse, kison?

Page 12 is a complete clusterfornicate, save this:
skitzer wrote:Yay: Another thing discuss: PyroDwarf is on the top three Bandwagons, and he want's us to lynch one of them.
Which is a good point.

309 is kinda protown (kison).

Claus 337: Hmmm, I don't think i'd say they were 'equally' responsible. I know I've had situations where i left my vote on someone at L-1, and was still surprised when they were quickhammered. Besides, in theory only scum should quickhammer...

358- Skitzer's probably town. I say this because when people talk about wanting to lynch two people, but actually lynch the scum, they're likely genuine.

360 (JD): QFT

JTP 373: It's like watching a train crash. You can see all the posts that are going to get people lynched down the line, and you have no idea whether they're scummy or not.

390: More trainwreckage.

Arm 392:
armlx wrote: Windkirby would be my third suspect, but the logic backing his votes seems reasonable enough for now, though they are in scummy places.
Is kinda suggestive of a kirby link.

402: I don't see the comparison. All I remember from that game is the funny as anything claim.
JamesThePhox wrote:I don't know. GS had some suspicions on him even in Day 1. Why would he hammer, as town, knowing that it might lead to a miss lynch, thus adding even MORE suspicion on him?
Because he didn't realise? The 'If I were town and in that position, i wouldn't have hammered' argument fails, because you are different characters. Sigh.

424: Oh dear God, Blazerunner...

441: Heh. No longer relevant, but i find it funny how JD plays the newbie card for Greasy, but not for ZS, who clearly doesn't understand the rationale behind claiming.

448 makes me rethink my previous positive view of skitzer.

468 obv looks good for Claus.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:34 am

Post by The Fonz »

505 is bad: JD being on lots of wagons wasn't opportunistic. If nothing else, he was firmly opposed to the leading wagon, which is like the opposite of opportunist.

511: *Headdesk* (Yes, I know i said i'd ignore him, but it's too horrible to take my eyes off...)

525 is bad: GW concentrates on Kison's flippant 'you're scum' comment, and ignores the substance of his request to add some content.

543: Yes. But how is it scummy?

573/4 look bad for Claus.

614 is bad logic. Then again, tis skitzer.

615: ??? Jdodge the first also defended Greasy Spot.

619: ah, ok.

Seriously, can people realise that scum can defend town too?

653: FOS Nightson. Just because i know it's a fairly common habit of scum replacements, myself included when i have such a role, to vote a buddy in your first post.

654: Jester's thought process mirrors mine atm.

713... hmmm. Let's see if he backs this up.

JD 759 Good point.

768 looks better for armlx. Somewhat.

786 requires modkill.

792: Meh, dcorbe did it too, but i still find showing up and jumping on the back of a scumwagon disturbing.

799 is kinda wifom, though i can see the point.

805: Better damn well explain what we can gain from this first...

828: really not liking this. Everyone is going along with a colour claim, which hurts the town for obvious reasons, because Gorrad is hinting at but not revealing some nebulous way in which it could help. FOS all of you, you snivelling bunch of Pie disciples.

829: NO. It is entirely protown to ask someone reveal their supposed breaking strat before doing something, which if the strat is somehow flawed, will screw the Town.

833: SCUMMY

845: If that is true, and your only reason, THEN THIS COLOUR CLAIM WAS ANTITOWN AS FUCK AND ANYONE TOWN WHO SUPPORTED IT SHOULD HANG THEIR HEAD IN SHAME.

893: oH, it wasn't the earlier trainwreckage that got JTP lynched. I can see why armlx did this, and don't find this scummy in isolation.

911 etc... seriously, that colour claim sucked, didn't break anything, and what you're doing here is the worst kind of OGM.

927 is scummy, sadly, i think after his 'slip' he had to die.

931 :Addressing the dead- sadly, JTP, their reasoning is fine, which is why your speculation hurt the town so much.

940: AtE is a scumtell. Sorry.

962: *HEADDESK* *HEADDESK* *HEADDESK* *HEADDESK* *HEADDESK* *HEADDESK* *HEADDESK*

973: Kison looks like he's scumhunting...

989: You're wrong.

1041: Prozac had better have some good analysis day 4...

And he doesn't. Prozac is top suspect, but i'm not going to put him at L-1 just yet.

Nightson and arm coming in behind.
Claus
Claus
Mafia Scum
Claus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:10 pm

Post by Claus »

Porochaz - I realize that a good part of my case is GW's general scummyness, and there isn't much you can do to address that directly (not everything, though, the 1041 point Fonz brought is a good one).

However, you still can defend yourself by analyzing other players. instead of just going "oooh, pooh, my defensor was scummy, poor me, now get off my bandwagon."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVVmAG0RXmo
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:41 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Give me a chance eh, Claus? Im struggling to find some time here, however I was going to review the case against me some more in terms of Ghostwriter, but reprioritising Ill have another look at the game as a whole...

I dont think the colour claim was a great idea tbh, if someone could explain what advantage that gave us in small words and possibly pictures it would help. I think to think that the pikmin distribution is even is very presumptious...
Claus
Claus
Mafia Scum
Claus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:00 pm

Post by Claus »

I'm giving you a chance to find the scum in the second team so that we can lynch them after hanging you ;-)
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:27 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Oh Claus very post you make causes my heart to glow...
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:35 pm

Post by armlx »

I dont think the colour claim was a great idea tbh, if someone could explain what advantage that gave us in small words and possibly pictures it would help. I think to think that the pikmin distribution is even is very presumptious...
There is a definite balanced max to the number of each pikmin type assuming the enemy's kills are ineffective vs a certain type in order to prevent variance from taking place and leaving the scum in something like a 6 v 1 where they can't kill anyone.
Claus
Claus
Mafia Scum
Claus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:59 pm

Post by Claus »

armlx wrote: There is a
definite
quite likely
balanced max to the number of each pikmin type assuming the enemy's kills are ineffective vs a certain type in order to prevent variance from taking place and leaving the scum in something like a 6 v 1 where they can't kill anyone.
There, fixed it for you.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:01 pm

Post by armlx »

Claus wrote:
armlx wrote: There is a
definite
quite likely
balanced max to the number of each pikmin type assuming the enemy's kills are ineffective vs a certain type in order to prevent variance from taking place and leaving the scum in something like a 6 v 1 where they can't kill anyone.
There, fixed it for you.
I guess. I trust MBF not to be an idiot thought.
Claus
Claus
Mafia Scum
Claus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:03 pm

Post by Claus »

Making the scum lose their nightkills is not an idiotic choice, just a harsh one. There ARE nightless games afterall.

That said, I'm just wagging my chin, this isn't really relevant to the game now.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:08 pm

Post by armlx »

Claus wrote:Making the scum lose their nightkills is not an idiotic choice, just a harsh one. There ARE nightless games afterall.

That said, I'm just wagging my chin, this isn't really relevant to the game now.
In order for that to be true there would have to be so many scum the numbers wouldn't cross the balanced threshold anyways.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:18 am

Post by The Fonz »

Prozac, if you're town it's important to get as much analysis out there as possible. Both because if you die, it'll be useful, and also because it will help us get a correct read on you.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:49 am

Post by armlx »

The Fonz wrote:Prozac, if you're town it's important to get as much analysis out there as possible. Both because if you die, it'll be useful, and also because it will help us get a correct read on you.
QFT, this also applies to anyone who is going to be lynched ever, assuming they aren't scum who just want to STFU and not share info.
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:42 am

Post by skitzer »

skitzer wrote:I will have limited access from August 1st to August 15th. Some days I know I wont have access, some days I will, and somedays I'm not quite sure yet. Here is a tentative schedule:

Red
= No Access
Yellow
= Possible Access
Green
= Definite Access

August 1st

August 2nd

August 3rd

August 4th-August 8th

August 9th

August 10th

August 11th-August15th
I will get to the analysis of Porochaz by Claus ASAP.
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:35 am

Post by skitzer »

Hmmm...I like the case a lot, especially because of one thing: GW defended sonickid, which is less WIFOMy than sonickid defending GS. That is a more solid point that I can agree with.

Unvote, Vote: Porochaz
- I'm not totally believing this red pikmin thing, but Claus's case on GW/Porochaz is good.

That's four votes, I belive.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”