False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5175 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 7:44 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 5174, mastina wrote:Oh hey! Guess what?
In post 2123, mastina wrote:
In post 1947, Vecna wrote:Also, her statements that she always makes that her scum game is oh so bad is not always actually the case.
I mean. Circa two years ago my scumplay was among the best of the best onsite, but I don't know what happened to it, a year and a half of having drawn almost exclusively town role PMs (I went over 20 games in a row without drawing scum!), and for whatever reason. I just.
Haven't been able to play scum worth a damn this year. Give me a little time and I can give you some examples demonstrating the utter lack of ability to play that alignment.
While, admittedly, many of these scumgames had extenuating circumstances which incentivized that lack of playing scum, not all of them had it and even ones which
shouldn't
have been that way, ones which I
should
have been able to play to my fullest at the level scumastina is known for.

Well.

I just.

Didn't

So.

My scumgame in 2020 is, yes, objectively--terrible, demonstrably so. I will admit. It having been objectively terrible in every single scumgame this year does not mean that I couldn't magically have a scumastina performance at the level I'm usually known for! It could happen! But it hasn't, multiple times, hasn't. Why, dunno. Just is.
In post 2862, mastina wrote:Oh! Also.
I typed this up yesterday while I was waiting for the game to end (it was after the hammer vote, so I needed to wait for the mod announcement thus why I PMd the mods of the game to try and hasten their official ending of the game), in defense of myself. Sadly, the thread here locked before I got the chance to post it, butstill thought I'd post it all the same.
Typed just after Enter was hammered in Tatsuya's game wrote:Btw I said a while back that I could prove fairly definitively that my scumgame in 2020 has been incredibly lackluster, but I only had two examples at the time I could legally link due to ongoing games (where my slot was flipped scum, so I wasn't condemning my slot by saying I had lackluster games, but couldn't reference them).

Well, now, fresh off the presses, I can finally link a third!

To wit, this was the entirety of my iso in Skyrim UPick.
Go take a look at that game and tell me I put in any amount of effort compared to this game.

This was the entirety of my iso in Saga Mafia.
Go take a look at that game and tell me I put in any amount of effort compared to this game.

And fresh off the presses, here's a third scumgame of mine this year.
I was in a hydra, so let me link you to every single post I made that game:
Post 1
Post 2
Post 3
Post 4
Post 5
Post 6
Post 7
Post 8
Post 9
Post 10
Post 11
Post 12
Post 13

Those thirteen posts were the entirety of my contribution to the game, save for a couple of posts in the neighborhood. Those posts?
In post 3, Wonderful Deceit wrote:
In post 2, Wonderful Deceit wrote:lets go with stoned
What a
weed
codeword to have chosen.
In post 10, mastina wrote:Alisae be a big bulli who bullied the mod. :P
In post 12, mastina wrote:Gotta say, not an avatar I associate with you RCE but it is certainly something which makes you much much much more town. :P
That was it.

I realize people tend not to click links, so let me put in spoiler tags the entirety of my thirteen posts in that game to show my contributions to that game as scum:
Spoiler: My scum iso that game
In post 123, Wonderful Deceit wrote:
In post 40, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 2, Tatsuya Kaname wrote:7. Claiming as the picker for another player's claimed character name, whether real or fake, in this thread is NOT ALLOWED.
Seems like a pretty silly rule to be honest because while claiming it might be forbidden, aint nothing stopping at you hinting at it heavily and it can be particularly obvious for certain people. (For instance, if someone had a MHA name, MHA avatar, MHA theme, etc., and they submitted a MHA character...gee, wonder who the MHA flavor was from?)

For instance, if my picks had won the RNG (Alisae and I both submitted two picks and asked the mod to RNG them, Alisae's picks got spot one and two), then it'd have been
pretty
obvious that they were from me. :P
In post 124, Wonderful Deceit wrote:
In post 63, AbuHumaid wrote:Monster is the best anime ever.
If you disagree I'm voting you.
Says Monster is the best anime ever, has a FMA avatar, cognitive dissonance = scumtell.
VOTE: AbuHumanoid
In post 126, Wonderful Deceit wrote:
In post 73, L and Light wrote:Interesting.
Can I just say that I SO strongly associate L with Wisdom and Light with FL that even though I know there's a literal 0% chance of it I keep on thinking that you're a hydra of Wisdom and Flavor Leaf?
In post 128, Wonderful Deceit wrote:
In post 89, Wonderful Deceit wrote:i was stoned as fuck when i made this decision :cool:
Naturally. No sober player would want this. :P
In post 129, Wonderful Deceit wrote:
In post 92, RCEnigma wrote:Did we all get tricked into thinking the upick was straight up?
Eh I saw it was a shuffle and deduced the probable nature of the mechanic, but I honestly was hoping I was wrong, not gonna lie.
In post 571, Wonderful Deceit wrote:
In post 133, Natirasha wrote:I am so, so tired already.
Understandable!
In post 572, Wonderful Deceit wrote:
In post 169, Natirasha wrote:God this game is gonna be a disaster already.
Is any game not? :P
In post 573, Wonderful Deceit wrote:
In post 188, Hiraki wrote:Can you let me know when I should actually start reading?
I should pretty much be asking this question of others.
In post 574, Wonderful Deceit wrote:
In post 283, AbuHumaid wrote:Honestly it did grow fast, but that doesn't really mean much
Pretty much, yeah.

People think "oh, fast wagon, must be bad", but that instinctive gut-reaction is honestly just...bad. Speed of the wagon is honestly 97% of the time utterly meaningless--doesn't make the wagon more likely to contain scum, doesn't make the person wagoned more likely to be town.
In post 575, Wonderful Deceit wrote:
In post 371, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I will admit that Wonderful Deceit pushing a townblock at this stage of the game was unnatural.
Eh I wouldn't fault Ali for picking up one of my habits while hydraing with me. :P
In post 576, Wonderful Deceit wrote:
In post 394, GuyInFreezer wrote:I tried to seriously read the game but I ended up glossing over them. What do?
Mindlessly comment on shit, obv. :shifty:
In post 579, Wonderful Deceit wrote:
In post 525, Kerset wrote:Why would mastina inactivity be AI?
It's usually not. It can be, but most of the time it's just rl+mental mindset/health determining activity.
In post 580, Wonderful Deceit wrote:
In post 577, Kerset wrote:Is it mastina catching up?
I thought that was obvious enough. :P
Still think I'm bullshitting about not being able to play scum this year after a scumgame like that one?

Still think that my play this game is comparable to my scumgames?
Remember this?

Yes well as it so happens there was one other ongoing scumgame of mine! I was flipped at the time but needed to wait for the game to end before I could officially link it (just like the UPick), but now that it's officially over, I can add it to the repertoire and say that I have
four
lackluster scumgames in 2020. FOUR lackluster scumgames. Four.

How many scumgames have I had that weren't lackluster?

Zero!

How many towngames have I had that were lackluster? Well, depends on your definition. Lackluster in terms of result--one, doubles mafia, where I was playing incredibly suboptimally and the game is the first objective failure of the year on most metrics. (I was obvtown plenty enough, but that was my only real saving grace from otherwise fairly self-evidently shitty play.) Lackluster in terms of activity? Also one, but a different one; that'd be Krazy's Upick game.

How many towngames have I had that were similar to this one? Five!

You can check the games I've played in the last six months for yourself if you think that self-meta is in any way invalid.
But to reiterate--every scumgame is linked conveniently in this post with a link to my iso or even quoting the entirety of it in one case.
So you can easily compare those scumgames to here.

And then also compare here to the numerous towngames.

When I say there's a night and day difference between my towngame and my scumgame.
There's a fucking night and day difference between my towngame and my bloody scumgame.

And it's literally there for the record, in easily-digestible, easily-factchecked, easily-confirmed fashion, with just as easy a comparison to my play in this game. And that's just the recent six months, but if you extend it back further, nothing in that meta changes within the last year and a half at least.
Pagetopping this.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #5176 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 7:46 pm

Post by mastina »

And, I promised an updated readslist. Here's the short version, I'll quote this post with explanations of relevant read shifts in a moment.

Nero Cain
No łynch/Voted

Auro
Vecna/TrueSoulEnergy
Miss Lynch/OkaPoka

Quick
Hoctac
Tchill13

Elements/Nahdia
Alchemist21 + davesaz
Flavor Leaf
Almost50
momo/Creature/Blair
Aristophanes

Jake the Wolfie
5G Tower
Saudade/pisskop
farside22/gobbledygook

Thereabouts, will explain in a sec.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5177 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 7:47 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 5174, mastina wrote:one, doubles mafia, where I was playing incredibly suboptimally
Didn't you arrive at the correct PoEs along with me and Vecna in Doubles?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #5178 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 7:54 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 5176, mastina wrote:Quick
Hoctac
Tchill13

Elements/Nahdia
Alchemist21 + davesaz
Flavor Leaf
Almost50
momo/Creature/Blair
Aristophanes

Jake the Wolfie
5G Tower
Saudade/pisskop
farside22/gobbledygook

Thereabouts, will explain in a sec.
The first read here to explain is Tchill--he's moved up to the strong town category. (The Auro-Oka tier is the locktown tier; the Quick-Tchill tier is the strong town tier.) Everything I've been seeing from him over and over and over again suggests that he's just town here and honestly the strength of the Quick/Hoctac/Tchill reads are interchangeable because all three are so town that they're almost locktown and in fact I am actually considering just moving all three up and removing the strong town tier altogether.

That, or turning it into the Nahdia/davesaz tier, because both are pretty damn good townreads here, albeit not to the same extent as Quick, Hoctac, and Tchill are. Nahdia's content just oozes town and similarly so for davesaz's.

I remain cautiously optimistic that this is a town Flavor Leaf and similarly so for Almost50.

Blair has, as I mentioned, overwhelming gut reaction of not being scum.

Aristophanes is the read which has reversed in that I think that his more recent posting
does
show the strong signs of life I'd expect from Aristophanes as town.

Which leaves the bottom four.

Jake is outright claiming infected as close as he can within the rules of the game. He's doing as much as he can to say he is infected. This means either he's infected or he's scum faking infected. I lean the former over the latter, meaning he's not an optimal lynch, but I'll take him if I can't get any of the others.

5G's content this game is dismal. Active lurking, no scumhunting, opportunistic-as-fuck stances voting for convenient wagons. The slot has an INCREDIBLY high chance of being scum.

pisskop/Turkey are both replacements that are not living up to my expectations of them and are doing what I'd expect to see from them as scum. (Well, in the case of pisskop, at least. This is looking an awful lot like the pisskop I was spearheading the scum lynch of in TemporalLich's game since pisskop's done basically identical in this game what he did in that game.)

This is the short version, could do the longer version if given more time tho.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #5179 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 7:58 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 5177, Auro wrote:
In post 5174, mastina wrote:one, doubles mafia, where I was playing incredibly suboptimally
Didn't you arrive at the correct PoEs along with me and Vecna in Doubles?
Oh I was working with you and Vecna alright but I locktowned Molla, who was scum (as I have said; calling town scum? Not a failure from me--calling scum locktown? Utter failure on my part) and Not_Mafia was, if you're being generous to me, null.

I did have Ceph in my poe, sure, and if you're feeling generous, you could say I had Gamma there too (but that'd be awfully generous given that he was more nulltown), but requiring half of the scumteam to be null IF being generous, with one scum as locktown? Means that uhhhh. Yeah. A bit lackluster in reads, no? It is the first game in 2020 I've felt bad about for good reason; it's the first game where I felt I was not performing at the level I
should
be. Granted, yes, I did one thing right, being obvtown, but reads-wise, not so much.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #5180 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 8:02 pm

Post by Nahdia »

if jake wasnt actually lynched can we lynch 5g actually. like i get the point about introducing new wagons but i feel like that slot really needs rope and idk why it hasnt happened.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5181 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 8:05 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

no

jake goes today
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5182 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 8:06 pm

Post by Nahdia »

fine. im not gonna fight for it.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #5183 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 8:06 pm

Post by Nahdia »

but i do think the fact that there has been all this talk on his slot but no big wagon like jake/hoctac got is potentially telling

-Zaphkael, 2020
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5184 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 8:08 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

maybe
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5185 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 8:10 pm

Post by Auro »

Not gonna lie, I wanna start hard defending Jake for the lulz to see Oka react to it
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5186 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 8:10 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

OkaPoka has left the game
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5187 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 8:10 pm

Post by Auro »

Nahdia, do you have any biggest points of disagreement with Mastina's reads list? What are the most major ones, if so?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #5188 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 8:29 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 5180, Nahdia wrote:if jake wasnt actually lynched can we lynch 5g actually. like i get the point about introducing new wagons but i feel like that slot really needs rope and idk why it hasnt happened.
Not gonna lie--right now I want to focus on anything other than this game, but I'll at least say that if I do focus elsewhere I'll still be reading here so if a wagon forms on any of my three scumreads, fuck yes I'll join it.

But lacking ability to do so, Jake is just the best option because Jake isn't town. I do feel sorry for him, he's tried to say as clearly as he can that yes he's the infected and overall, I do believe him, but lynching him would be better than lynching town.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5189 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 8:46 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Did somebody say L-1?

VOTE: Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5190 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 8:47 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 5189, Flavor Leaf wrote:Did somebody say L-1?

VOTE: Jake

Voted wrong person
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5191 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 11:33 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 5140, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 5139, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 5138, Hoctac wrote:If people actually want to try and hit scum, we should be lynching TSE. His only "reads" so far have been OMGUSing everyone voting/suspecting him.

Also, all of his questions this game have been aimless and are never followed up on.

Thanks.
He has 1 vote (yours) and we have 1.5 days left. You should probably vote Jake of you want a chance at this?

Voting a non-wagon right now feels like LAMIST while Jake claiming every vote is self preservation is, uh, LAMISS?

I don't like either tbh.
Do you think town should not try and self-pres?
No, it's an okay strategy in slme ways. I've just never seen it done so blatantly.

But I do get that your motivation is at a null and I hope it comes back in the next phase!

And I mean, LAMISS isn't a thing but what I was getting at there is its so blatantly stated without regard for how it looks that it could be scum posing as town posong as scum and ai really need to lay off the WIFOM :P
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #5192 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 11:40 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 5146, Jake The Wolfie wrote:VOTE: JakeTheWolfie

Hammer
O.o
In post 5149, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 5147, OkaPoka wrote:literally not but ok
I know I hammered myself. I can count, unlike other people here.
Uhhhh...

Whatevs, I'm not going back to count.

I have thought you were infected for a while now, but like you said, lynching there isn't priority in any way.

Rather than Self-pres, this reads as infected imploding at deadline. But why? To save a suspected scumbuddy? :O
(Note that this is entirely conjecture)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #5193 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 11:49 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 5190, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 5189, Flavor Leaf wrote:Did somebody say L-1?

VOTE: Jake

Voted wrong person
:lol: :lol: :lol:
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #5194 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2020 11:51 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

K anyway no point doing anything else. I'll to a hammer id it turns out we can't count when the next VC comes about.

There was a tidbit in mastina's recent posting that made me raise an eyebrow and worh a but of thought gave me a strong town read there, fyi.

Not going to out it, but I think it's reliable.
- Jingle
Covid 19
Covid 19
Goon
Covid 19
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5195 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 3:26 am

Post by Covid 19 »

Day 2 VC #39 (FINAL)

Blair (0):
Auro (0):
Hoctac (4): Quick (), Alchemist21 (), davesaz (), Tchill13 ()
5G Tower (1): gobbledygook ()
Jake the Wolfie (11) (HAMMER @ ): OkaPoka (), Auro (), TrueSoulEnergy (), 5G Tower (), mastina (), Almost50 (), Nahdia (), Blair (), Jake the Wolfie (), Nero Cain (), Flavor Leaf ()

Aristophanes (0):
Quick (1): pisskop ()
TrueSoulEnergy (1): Hoctac ()
Voted (0):
Alchemist21 (0):
Nahdia (0):
Flavor Leaf (0):
davesaz (0):
mastina (0):
OkaPoka (0):
Tchill13 (0):
pisskop (1): Voted ()
No Lynch (0):
Not Voting (1): Aristophanes ()

With 20 alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch a player.

This phase will end on May 26, 2020 1:00 PM EDT (GMT-4:00) or in (expired on 2020-05-26 13:00:00).

Moderator Notes1. If you have regular weekend V/LA, you must either notify me each time or set V/LA tags each time.
Please note the prodding rules. You are prodded after 32 hours of inactivity on Tuesday-Friday.

3. As a note, if I'm not around to provide a VC, you can easily obtain one using MathBlade's tool. There's a link to the thread in the opening post of this thread. (Please remember to clearly label all unofficial votecounts as such.)
4. mastina is V/LA for an indefinite period of time.
Last edited by Covid 19 on Mon May 25, 2020 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Even mafiascum.net isn't safe!

SIR Disease Mafia is over!
Covid 19
Covid 19
Goon
Covid 19
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5196 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 3:54 am

Post by Covid 19 »

Night 2 begins!

More yelling and loud argumentation occurs on the second day. "The mayor told me this!" shouts one person. "What? Preposterous! The mayor told me something completely different!" argues another. Eventually, the group sides with the first person and determines that Jake the Wolfie is a lying conspirer. The mayor provides the execution warrant, and the police executes him. Another message appears on the mayor's desk.
Message wrote:Dear Mayor of Plague Town:

Your efforts continue to be in vain. I wish you the best of luck next time.

Sincerely,
An Anonymous Plague Bringer
The mayor once again goes to sleep downcast.

Jake the Wolfie,
Town Discord Friend
, was executed Day 2.

Spoiler: Role PM
Welcome, Jake the Wolfie, to SIR Disease Mafia!
You are a
Town Discord Friend
!

You are a part of a group of friends on Discord. You do not know the alignments of your friends. More information will be sent in a separate pm.

You win when all mafia conspirers and infected players are dead.
Alternatively, you win when a majority of living players gain permanent immunity to the disease.

Confirm by replying with your alignment and role name.

Night 2 ends on May 27, 2020 11:00 AM EDT (GMT-4:00) or in (expired on 2020-05-27 11:00:00). Night actions are due at least fifteen minutes before then.

Covid 19
Covid 19
Goon
Covid 19
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5197 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2020 4:05 am

Post by Covid 19 »

Voting History as of End of Day 2:

This tracks who voted whom each day. Each line is formatted like Player A (2): Player B (2) --> Player C (3) where Player A is the person voting, player A votes player B in post #2, and player A votes player C in post #3. The use of ==> instead of --> indicates that the vote was not changed from its current target. People indented four spaces instead of two are replacements for a slot.

Key: * = L-1 Vote; + = Hammer Vote, ^ = Self-Vote, $ = Vote after Hammer.

Day 2Creature (4): davesaz () --> TrueSoulEnergy () --> Tchill13 () --> mastina ()
Blair (4): Jake the Wolfie () --> TrueSoulEnergy () --> Aristophanes () --> Jake the Wolfie ()
Auro (7): TrueSoulEnergy () --> Jake the Wolfie () --> Nahdia () --> Saudade () --> Jake the Wolfie () --> (Null) () --> Jake the Wolfie ()
Hoctac (7): Tchill13 () --> Flavor Leaf () --> TrueSoulEnergy () --> Alchemist21 () --> Saudade () --> Creature () --> TrueSoulEnergy ()
5G Tower (4): Saudade () --> Flavor Leaf () --> TrueSoulEnergy () --> mastina ()
Jake the Wolfie (10): Auro () --> Voted () --> (Null) () --> Quick () --> Jake the Wolfie (^) --> (Null) () --> Quick () --> TrueSoulEnergy () --> Hoctac () --> Jake the Wolfie (^)
Aristophanes (5): Flavor Leaf () --> Jake the Wolfie () --> Saudade () --> No Lynch () --> (Null) () --> Quick () --> Hoctac () --> (Null) ()
Quick (15): davesaz () --> Tchill13 () --> Alchemist21 () --> Saudade () --> Creature () --> Voted () --> Jake the Wolfie () --> Creature () --> Nahdia () --> OkaPoka () --> Jake the Wolfie () --> OkaPoka () --> mastina () --> Blair () --> Hoctac ()
TrueSoulEnergy (12): Flavor Leaf () --> Alchemist21 () --> Hoctac () --> Voted () --> Flavor Leaf () --> Jake the Wolfie () --> Aristophanes () --> Blair () --> Hoctac () --> Jake the Wolfie ()
Voted (3): 5G Tower () --> Aristophanes () --> Saudade ()
Alchemist21 (4): Aristophanes () --> Jake the Wolfie () --> (Null) () --> Hoctac ()
Elements (0):
Nahdia (8): Saudade () --> Jake the Wolfie () --> Saudade () --> Quick () --> (Null) () --> Hoctac () --> pisskop () --> Jake the Wolfie ()
Flavor Leaf (5): Hoctac () --> Quick () --> Hoctac () --> Flavor Leaf (^) --> Jake the Wolfie (+)
gobbledygook (2): Quick () --> 5G Tower ()
davesaz (3): Hoctac () --> Jake the Wolfie () --> Hoctac ()
50 Judge Powers (1): Quick ()
Almost50 (3): (Null) () --> 5G Tower () --> Jake the Wolfie ()
mastina (4): Aristophanes () --> Jake the Wolfie () --> Blair () --> Jake the Wolfie ()
Miss Lynch (0):
OkaPoka (8): Quick () --> Saudade () --> (Null) () --> Aristophanes () --> Quick () --> Jake the Wolfie () --> Quick () --> Jake the Wolfie ()
Nero Cain (4): davesaz () ==> davesaz () --> Nahdia () --> Jake the Wolfie (*)
Tchill13 (7): mastina () ==> mastina () --> Saudade () --> Jake the Wolfie () --> Quick () --> 5G Tower () --> Hoctac ()
Saudade (1): Quick ()

Day 1momo (0):
Creature (1): Aristophanes ()
Auro (10): No łynch () --> mastina () --> Elements () --> Alchemist21 () --> Hoctac () --> 50 Judge Powers ([psot]1543[/post]) --> Creature () --> EspeciallyTheLies () --> Aristophanes () --> EspeciallyTheLies ()
Hoctac (11): No Lynch () --> (Null) () --> No Lynch () --> No łynch () --> Saudade () --> Vecna () --> EspeciallyTheLies () --> Tchill13 () --> EspeciallyTheLies () --> Aristophanes () --> EspeciallyTheLies ()
5G Tower (1): EspeciallyTheLies (+)
Odelschwanck (0):
Aristophanes (3): EspeciallyTheLies () --> (Null) () --> Miss Lynch ()
Allan90 (0):
Quick (34): mastina () --> Elements () --> mastina () --> farside22 () --> mastina () --> farside22 () --> Jake the Wolfie () ==> Jake the Wolfie () --> Tchill13 () --> Creature () --> (Null) () --> mastina () --> Saudade () --> Miss Lynch () --> Jake the Wolfie () --> Creature () --> EspeciallyTheLies () --> Jake the Wolfie () --> Saudade () --> (Null) () --> mastina () --> Creature () ==> Creature () --> EspeciallyTheLies () --> Nero Cain () --> 5G Tower () --> EspeciallyTheLies () --> Tchill13 () --> Alchemist21 () --> Hoctac () --> 50 Judge Powers () --> Saudade () --> 50 Judge Powers () --> EspeciallyTheLies ()
Vecna (16): Auro () --> Hoctac () --> mastina () --> (Null) () --> Alchemist21 () --> Hoctac () --> Auro () --> 50 Judge Powers () --> Voted () --> Creature () --> Aristophanes () --> Voted () --> Aristophanes () --> (Null) () --> Flavor Leaf () --> EspeciallyTheLies ()
No łynch (5): 5G Tower () ==> 5G Tower () --> Hoctac () --> mastina () --> Elements ()
Voted (3): Vecna () --> Creature () --> Aristophanes ()
Alchemist21 (5): farside22 () --> Vecna () --> Creature () --> (Null) () --> Aristophanes ()
Elements (8): Hoctac () --> (Null) () --> mastina () --> Hoctac () --> Saudade () --> mastina () --> Voted () --> EspeciallyTheLies ()
Flavor Leaf (3): mastina () --> (Null) () --> EspeciallyTheLies ()
farside22 (6): Alchemist21 () --> Hoctac () --> Tchill13 () --> Alchemist21 () --> Auro () --> Alchemist21 ()
gobbledygook (1): Quick ()
davesaz (6): Hoctac () --> farside22 () --> (Null) () --> Creature () --> mastina () --> Aristophanes ()
EspeciallyTheLies (12): mastina () --> Miss Lynch () --> Vecna () --> Auro () --> Hoctac () --> Hoctac () --> mastina () --> Tchill13 () --> Quick () --> Hoctac () --> (Null) () --> EspeciallyTheLies (^)
50 Judge Powers (5): Flavor Leaf () --> (Null) () --> Saudade () --> EspeciallyTheLies () --> Quick ()
mastina (3): EspeciallyTheLies () --> Aristophanes () --> EspeciallyTheLies (*)
Miss Lynch (7): EspeciallyTheLies () --> No Lynch () --> No łynch () --> mastina () --> (Null) () --> Quick () --> EspeciallyTheLies ()
Nero Cain (6/7): Miss Lynch () --> Vecna () --> farside22 () --> Creature () --> Aristophanes () --> EspeciallyTheLies () --> Aristophanes ($)
Tchill13 (9): EspeciallyTheLies () --> (Null) () --> Vecna () --> (Null) () --> Hoctac () --> Saudade () --> Creature () --> mastina () --> Quick ()
Saudade (3): mastina () --> Flavor Leaf () --> Quick ()

Covid 19
Covid 19
Goon
Covid 19
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5198 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 4:05 am

Post by Covid 19 »

Day 3 begins!

mastina,
Town Vaccinator
, died Night 2.

Spoiler: mastina's Role PM
Welcome, mastina, to SIR Disease Mafia!
You are a
Town Vaccinator
!

Each night, you may attempt to vaccinate a player. If your target does not possess the disease, they become temporarily immune to the disease for two nights excluding the night of vaccination. If your target possesses the disease (including on the night of vaccination), you will kill them instead.

Alternatively, you win when a majority of living players gain permanent immunity to the disease.

Confirm by replying with your alignment and role name.

Blair,
Town Frail Partygoer
, died Night 2.

Spoiler: Blair's Role PM
Welcome, momo, to SIR Disease Mafia!
You are a
Town Frail Partygoer
!

Despite your frail nature, you like to attend parties. During pregame, you should send me a list of players. If you ever fail to submit an action, you will attempt to visit the top player on this list that is still alive. You may change this list at any time you wish. Each night, you must attempt to visit a player. You will go out and have a party with them.

If at anytime, you become infected or visit an infected player, you will die due to your frail nature.

Confirm by replying with your alignment, role name, and list of players.

An anonymous reporter reports that
zero
new infections occurred during the night.

The sun rises signaling the start of another day, and the small town of Plague Town is no closer to solving the mystery than they were on the first day. Once more, an anonymous reporter sent the mayor a detailed report about the virus's spread throughout the town. Though relieved that the rate of infection seemed to have slowed, something strange had happened. Two well-respected members of the town, mastina and Blair, were missing from the Zoom conference call. Fearing the worst, the mayor sends the coroner over to investigate. The coroner confirms the mayor's thoughts: both are dead, and despite the coroner's efforts, the reason they died remains a mystery.

Covid 19
Covid 19
Goon
Covid 19
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5199 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 4:09 am

Post by Covid 19 »

Day 3 VC #1

Not Voting (17): Aristophanes, Quick, Alchemist21, davesaz, Tchill13, gobbledygook, OkaPoka, Auro, TrueSoulEnergy, 5G Tower, Almost50, Nahdia, Nero Cain, Flavor Leaf, pisskop, Hoctac, Voted

With 17 alive, it takes 9 votes to lynch a player.

This phase will end on June 3, 2020 1:00 PM EDT (GMT-4:00) or in (expired on 2020-06-03 13:00:00).

Moderator Notes1. If you have regular weekend V/LA, you must either notify me each time or set V/LA tags each time.
Please note the prodding rules. You are prodded after 32 hours of inactivity on Tuesday-Friday.

3. As a note, if I'm not around to provide a VC, you can easily obtain one using MathBlade's tool. There's a link to the thread in the opening post of this thread. (Please remember to clearly label all unofficial votecounts as such.)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”