Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1938 (isolation #200) » Sat May 30, 2020 7:24 pm

Post by Knightmare491 »

I'm okay with the setup because it is something I would do as a mod too. RP didn't get lynched because of their claim. They were going to get lynched anyway.
It's a mindfuck but not imbalanced.
"Don't be afraid of losing people. Be afraid of losing yourself by trying to please everyone."

"If you're bored contemplate the fact that the collective reads of n players in a n-player game of Mafia define a set of vectors in an n-space, and useful game information can be extracted from this."
~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1953 (isolation #201) » Sun May 31, 2020 5:27 am

Post by Knightmare491 »

In post 1951, PranaDevil wrote:4 mislynches is scum sided?

The fuck?

Am I on some weird planet where town cannot win unless they are overpowered or some bullshit?

Like... a Cop/Doc set up is super town sided (barring a lucky NK of either PR early on)... all vanilla with 25% as scum is balanced.
It's not balanced is a mountainous. You can put that setup in the queue, nobody will sign up for it. That's why the mountainous setup is 11v2 for 13p, isn't it?
"Don't be afraid of losing people. Be afraid of losing yourself by trying to please everyone."

"If you're bored contemplate the fact that the collective reads of n players in a n-player game of Mafia define a set of vectors in an n-space, and useful game information can be extracted from this."
~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1957 (isolation #202) » Sun May 31, 2020 6:04 am

Post by Knightmare491 »

I don't think you should assume that there should be an X role if there is a Y role in the game.

~Rectiplanes

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”