popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (isolation #0) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:36 pm

Post by popopopopopopo »

checking in, hows it going
I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, fly in the, fly in the ointment
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (isolation #1) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:39 pm

Post by popopopopopopo »

page 1 down i already have a scumread (kngithmare)
I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, fly in the, fly in the ointment
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (isolation #2) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:21 pm

Post by popopopopopopo »

ok im caught up, some thoughts

I believe mavs is a miller, the rolecop claim is slightly more up in the air, but the argument someone made that it would be far easier for scum to sit back and mislynch the miller today then claim rolecop and clear them makes enough sense to me for now.

in a game with a confirmed town player, there has to be a reason farside was nightkilled.
In post 426, farside22 wrote:Okay. I dont see much else needed.
Scum reads: red panda, luca, knight/persivul.

Im more confident of my rd scum read. I may expect better from persivul so my scum read maybe bias.

Vote: drew

I don't see people ending the wifom for drew.
look for scum in here

the other thing to look at is drew wagon

Persivul;mavsfan41;Knightmare491;Riabi;farside22;GeorgeBailey;UnaBombaH
were on the wagon

Drew-Sta;Luca Blight;Tanner;PranaDevil;Red Panda;Wake88;
were off the wagon (wake is obviously town, drew is dead)

as it looks like there are actually two millers, I'd think scums best move day 1 would be to let town eat itself, and gain town cred by being off the mislynch wagon.

people who farside scumread who were also off the mislynch wagon: Red Panda, Luca Blight

Luca blight is my slot, i know my alignment. panda also has some sus posts
In post 370, Red Panda wrote:
In post 345, farside22 wrote: Why does drews post bother you?
How do you get to that conclusion based on tanners comment.
Drew just seems to have accepted their fate. Its just almost sad that they are giving up as a caught scum though there is no real issue with it. Knowing this couldn't mav just be a backup as well for Mafia I believe I has saw it in the Normal list.
Sorry I'm not one for normals a lot of the time and its just something I look at.

Reading back Ill take the comment about tanner comes across as scum hunting with the exception of the push onto Drew but then again Drew is looking like a fish out of water at the moment. Well rather has been for a while in this game.
i dont know how you could read drews posts at the time and say that he is caught scum who accepted his fate. Also in #343 redpanda said he is "all for a drew wagon" and in this post calls him caught scum. where was the vote??? and then in #481, redpanda immediately parks his vote on mavs, which is just way too easy.

then in #546 redpanda votes una, saying he still feels he is scum. ONE PROBLEM, he had never voiced any suspicion of Una before this!
In post 548, PranaDevil wrote:
In post 547, mavsfan41 wrote:
In post 544, PranaDevil wrote: Question to everyone... do we know if the scum have day talk?
I don’t know if I’m tunneling too much onto Prana Devil but this is awkward. There’s no really reason to bring this up with the context of what he’s said in the rest of the post other than to slip this in there to play innocent “if I ask about day talk, it suggests I’m not scum or I’d know the answer.”
Actually.. if there's day talk, the "why would scum fake claim miller?" strategy is blown out of the water. If the scum have day talk, it's entirely possible that scum have a rolecop, and suggested someone fake claim miller, and roll with the rolecop "clearing" the miller.

Day talk would literally allow the scum to bypass stressing about how to off someone.

It's guarenteed the first miller claim would be lynched after a CC. When Drew flipped town, it's nigh on guaranteed that town would look at the other miller, it was as much as said so the day before. But what if the plan was always for the scum rolecop to claim right after?

I think a full read through is in order.

I'm very unhappy with how mavs immediately is trying to get me lynched by taking my stuff out of context, and he's doing it very deliberately, as even after explaining the facts to him, he's continuing to claim something else entirely. It's shifty as hell, and I'm wondering if scum made one hell of a ploy.

Now... if there's day talk, that's the only way I would see that working, I cannot see scum working that out independently, it would be too risky, but it would work really well if they were passing info back and forth.

Admittedly, if scum have daytalk, and a rolecop, I wonder where the town PRs are, because that would leave us with a miller and an IC. I'd expect at bare minimum a cop (due to the miller), but of course, that also means the cop would need to check Persivul tonight to make certain they're not screwing about town.
this useless setup spec is not helpful, but its a good way to avoid scumhunting and look like youre doing something productive. same with the doctor talk, honestly prana looks like hes hunting for PRs at points today.\

Knight's first post of the game looked like a manufactured reason to enter the thread to me, and his day 1 posting wasnt great, and he was in Farside's scumreads. But his posts today have been better, and I have bigger fish to fry.

scumreads - redpanda, prana, knight (in that order)

townreads - persi, mavs, GB, Una (im tired i will try and work out a few more townreads tomorrow)

vote: redpanda
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (isolation #3) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:33 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

In post 628, Tanner wrote: Please elaborate how are Knightmare's posts better today than yesterday.
i like his 498 a lot. his willingness to get off the GB tunnel reads as town to me also. i still find his early posts to be sus.
In post 638, mavsfan41 wrote:@Popopo: sweet avatar! Also, you talk about the votes on Drew-Sta as where to look for scum. I keep going back on how many I think are there. It’s an easy place to vote and scum didn’t need to be on that wagon for a lynch to go through.
i said scum was more likely to be off the drew-sta wagon, for the reasons you stated.
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (isolation #4) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:27 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

redpanda's latest posts dont do much to sway my view. still happy with my vote. i could get on board with a prana wagon when the time comes but as it is im fine with panda.
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (isolation #5) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:46 pm

Post by popopopopopopo »

i dont believe that shit for a second
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (isolation #6) » Mon May 04, 2020 8:20 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

In post 773, Persivul wrote:VOTE: Prana

Town encryptor, but not neighbor or neighborizer, is really weird.

Full disclosure: I was 1X. I withheld that yesterday to see if scum would target me N2. Prana's setup attempt largely negated that. Still, scum probably don't have something obvious like strongman.
very convenient to be a 1 shot.

persivuls actions make a lot of sense coming from scum. mavsfan had already claimed miller in thread and i think the consensus was that he was telling the truth. even with the rolecop inspect. persivul gets to get big town cred like he's a pr but avoids having to be accountable for any night actions moving forward, avoids having to give results THAT CAN EASILY BE DISPROVED. Just imagine for one second that persivul IS scum, of course he would claim 1 shot today because he cant confirm his role any longer because no1 else has outed there role in thread.

vote:persivul
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (isolation #7) » Mon May 04, 2020 6:39 pm

Post by popopopopopopo »

im still scum reading nightmare.

persivul lied yesterday and i believe he is still not being truthful with us.
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (isolation #8) » Tue May 05, 2020 11:52 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

i agree with prana that persi is extremely sus. my scumread on prana from yesterday i think was more of a playstlye thing, as the setup spec has continued.

im still down to get on knightmare but i really dont see why we dont lynch persi today. he lied about his claim, and checking the miller with a 1 shot just seems dumb to me. (and not true)
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (isolation #9) » Thu May 07, 2020 9:06 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

sorry the last few days have been super busy for me speedrun week in wow classic horde tryna grief my guild OD but i will be ablea to give this game myt full attention at the weekend (i probably shoulda gone v/la last few days didnt realize how crazy shit would get)
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (isolation #10) » Thu May 07, 2020 3:26 pm

Post by popopopopopopo »

im at l-1?

gonna claim then

tracker - luca tracked georgebailey night 1, he didnt go anywhere

i tracked persivul last night, he visited eve

maybe i shoulda claimed at the start of day but i wanted to keep my pr secret
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #895 (isolation #11) » Thu May 07, 2020 3:36 pm

Post by popopopopopopo »

no hes fucking scum and he killed eve
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (isolation #12) » Thu May 07, 2020 3:45 pm

Post by popopopopopopo »

redpandas flipped fucked my reads

i figured id check persi to confirm him, myself and mavs and form a town bloc

imagine my surprise
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (isolation #13) » Thu May 07, 2020 7:02 pm

Post by popopopopopopo »

it was a big time gambit from scum persivul to ride his claim and "confirmed" status from the miller check to victory.

think about it. he "checks" mavsfan to try confirm himself. says mavsfan is a miller. mavsfan is ofcourse a miller, he had claimed in thread, scum persivul knows he's telling the truth. then the next day persi claims 1 shot so he doesn't have to check anyone and tell us what their role is.

because he can't find out anyone else's role because he's not a rolecop

it makes sense that he made the kill. he fake claimed outta nowhere on day 2 as a gambit play, im sure his scum buddies want little to do with him and were like "you've made this fake claim you're stuck with it, theres a million ways you could be caught in a lie now, make the kill, we need to stay below the radar." at least thats what i'd do in this situation.

and again, i tracked persivul to the dead IC. i can't think of an explanation other than the most obvious one. he is scum and killed her.
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (isolation #14) » Fri May 08, 2020 7:31 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

well while i was sleeping persi predictably ran wild all over the thread.

we should not mass claim that is a terrible idea

i still think theres a chance we have protective, they def coulda been baited to protect persi last night while he killed the IC

im hesistant to give my reads so scum dont have an idea who im looking to track, but i will if people really want me to.

as i said, i didnt want to out my pr today, but the way the game developed gave me no choice.

im ok with being lynched first because persi will be lynched tomorrow, but the potential of town having a doctor and riding this to victory is not zero.

like the progression of persi claiming rolecop to bait protection, killing the unprotected IC, then claiming 1 shot after the fact, now that theres no other obvious town slot to protect, it makes sense.
he is clearly the kind of scum player that would try something this audacious

we also could just not have a protection, which means im dead by tomorrow regardless.
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1116 (isolation #15) » Fri May 08, 2020 7:35 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

In post 1058, GeorgeBailey wrote:I think that's a really valid point. The fact that it's ungated is pretty weird. But my point is that both probably have the highest chance of getting shot in either scenario.

VOTE: popo
i dont understand this shit. how can u vote me here? you of all people should know im telling the truth??? WTF

reminder to myself in future games that george bailey is a fucking VI
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1117 (isolation #16) » Fri May 08, 2020 7:35 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

In post 1115, Persivul wrote:
In post 1114, popopopopopopo wrote:im hesistant to give my reads so scum dont have an idea who im looking to track, but i will if people really want me to.
Yes please.
fuck off
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1122 (isolation #17) » Fri May 08, 2020 7:40 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

or GB is persi's scum buddy in which case hes an even bigger moron than if he is town
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1123 (isolation #18) » Fri May 08, 2020 7:40 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

In post 1120, Persivul wrote:
In post 1114, popopopopopopo wrote:he is clearly the kind of scum player that would try something this audacious
How is this clear? Do you have some scum games of mine to show this? I'm like you - I don't make fakeclaims unless my back is up against the wall.
this game is the evidence. the one we are playing right now.

im done responding to dead scum tho, this will be our last communication.
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1137 (isolation #19) » Fri May 08, 2020 8:52 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

persi has moved on to AtE, caught scum's last resort
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1163 (isolation #20) » Sat May 09, 2020 3:10 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

there is nothing left for me to say until the scum is lynched. ive said already i dont wanna give out hints as to who im gonna track.
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1206 (isolation #21) » Sun May 10, 2020 12:19 pm

Post by popopopopopopo »

In post 1201, GeorgeBailey wrote:VOTE: popopopo

Sorry popo

I think cop is the likeliest in this scenario.

If you flip green, then the next two lynches are set for the next two days.
ANSWER ME THIS. HOW THE HELL DID I KNOW YOU DIDNT GO ANYWHERE NIGHT 1??????????????

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT. GEORGE YOU IF ANYONE SHOULD KNOW IM TELLING THE TRUTH REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1207 (isolation #22) » Sun May 10, 2020 12:21 pm

Post by popopopopopopo »

I HAVE A GUILTY AND THIS MAN IS VOTING ME OVER SETUP SPECULATION
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1208 (isolation #23) » Sun May 10, 2020 12:25 pm

Post by popopopopopopo »

george has to be scum with persivul at this point, theres no way someone is this dumb.

did luca and i get back to back scum tracks???

makes a lot of sense if persivul is bussing his buddy GB here. GB's labored hop on me to avoid voting his scumbuddy while persi busses him
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1245 (isolation #24) » Mon May 11, 2020 9:03 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

In post 1220, Knightmare491 wrote:Like the fact that popo is doing nothing but shouting that Persi is scum makes me think it's popo tbh. I expect a town PR who's most likely dead tomorrow to do a lot more.
wtf would you have me do. i give scum on a plate. i dont wanna tell who my track is in case we still have a protective role.
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1246 (isolation #25) » Mon May 11, 2020 9:06 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

In post 1217, Tanner wrote:Okay. I have not slept the entire night (again...). So you get this angry-ish rant that I will type up over my coffee.
In post 1204, Tanner wrote:Una, if I gave you my side of why {town!Tanner + scum!mavs + scum!Persi} was unlikely (something you wonder in , from which I got the impression you don't think all three of us are scum), would you consider voting popo?
I asked this of Una twice, I got ignored. Whatever, I'm going to type it anyway so that tomorrow I can point at it and say "I fucking told you so."

Imagine a scenario in which
I (Tanner) am Town, but Persivul is scum
. You with me? Ok. Have you
seen
my play this Dayphase? Look me in the eyes and tell me that, if Persivul is ever to flip scum, I am not immediately lynched after him. You can't. Because it's true. If Persi is to ever, EVER flip scum in this game, I have signed my own death certificate and will fall down right after him like a domino.

You still with me? Let's carry on.

It is Day 3, most likely 3v6. Do you know what scum!Persi's partners need to do to secure a victory?
(1) Sheep me onto popo. Choose literally any of my countless posts where I'm yelling how popo is a scumfuck and jump on that wagon. popo gets lynched and flips green.
(2) Day 4 is 3v4, with Persivul as outed scum. He is obviously immediately lynched.
(3) Day 5, you have 2v3. And you have poor ol' Tanner. Tell me I don't get lynched there after Persivul flipped red. Because I do. I am the most free mislynch in that lylo imaginable. Which is also the last mislynch scum needs to win this game.

Now, if scum!Persi's partners can win this game so easily, why oh why aren't scum!Persi's partners jumping onto popo's wagon under the shield of Tanner who will be turned into the 5p lylo fallguy?

Because they don't exist.
(or in simple terms because I guess this Town needs it: because Persivul is not scum.)

tl;dr of the above rant: if you think I am Town, you need to vote popo.

bonus round!
Persivul and mavs pretty much have to be the same alignment (as i have very simply explained. multiple times.). While their play this Dayphase is obviously unaligned, there is this following fun interaction that points in the direction of "Persi/mavs are not S/S":
Spoiler: tell me that (1) scum!mavs mixes up his partner's avatar with mine OR that (2) scum!mavs ever bothers to fake this interaction.
In post 273, Persivul wrote:This is really simple.

1. Two millers in a mini normal is extremely unlikely.
2. We had a miller claim.
3. We had a counter claim.
4. We lynch the first claim today.
5. If that lynch flips miller, we lynch the counter claim tomorrow.

Let's not overthink this.
In post 274, Persivul wrote:This situation - a D1 counterclaim - is what you dream of as town. Then when you finally get it, people insist on screwing it up.
In post 276, mavsfan41 wrote:Tanner’s 273 & 274 are EXACTLY on point!
In post 277, Persivul wrote:
In post 276, mavsfan41 wrote:Tanner’s 273 & 274 are EXACTLY on point!
Who's?
In post 278, mavsfan41 wrote:Whoops...... sorry about that! You both have similar avatars. It was an honest mistake.

PERSIVUL’S 273 & 274 are on point. Thanks for the correction.

Lynching what is almost certainly scum day 1 is a blessing for town.

which brings us to my last point:

It is less than 24 hours left on the clock. We need a fucking lynch. Stop pussy-footing because you don't know whether you need to bus popo or not, be a man, and fucking VOTE.
there is an inactive slot in this game. we also don't know for sure there are 3 scum. this post is pure WIFOM.
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1252 (isolation #26) » Mon May 11, 2020 9:41 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

persi saying he saved mavs d2 is misrepresenting the situation. when persi claimed there were 3 votes out all on different people.
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1926 (isolation #27) » Sat May 30, 2020 6:58 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

wow nice play puppy
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1927 (isolation #28) » Sat May 30, 2020 7:01 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

why did persi vote first in lylo lmfao
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1972 (isolation #29) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:25 pm

Post by popopopopopopo »

im happy to take credit for this win, well played me.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”