Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #6825 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:43 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 6818, davesaz wrote:Happy Birthday A50.
Thank you :D

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6826 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:38 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Is it your Bday silver fox?
Covid 19
Covid 19
Goon
Covid 19
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6827 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:23 am

Post by Covid 19 »

Day 4 VC #10

Auro (1): Flavor Leaf ()

Hoctac (4): TrueSoulEnergy (), davesaz (), OkaPoka (), Almost50 ()

Aristophanes (1): gobbledygook ()

LicketyQuickety (0):

TrueSoulEnergy (2): Hoctac (), pisskop ()

CheekyTeeky (0):

Alchemist21 (0):

Nahdia (1): Nero Cain ()

Flavor Leaf (1): Auro ()

Almost50 (3): CheekyTeeky (), Aristophanes (), Firebringer ()

Nero Cain (1): Alchemist21 ()

Firebringer (1): Nahdia ()

pisskop (1): LicketyQuickety ()

Not Voting (0):

With 16 alive, it takes 9 votes to lynch a player.

This phase will end on June 12, 2020 1:00 PM EDT (GMT-4:00) or in (expired on 2020-06-12 13:00:00).

Moderator Notes1: If you have regular weekend V/LA, you must either notify me each time or set V/LA tags each time.
2:
Please note the prodding rules. You are prodded after 32 hours of inactivity on Tuesday-Friday.

3: I'm now modding this game on mobile as I can't get my computer to connect to the site. I'm not sure how long this will last, but it's possible that'll be the case through the rest of the game. (In practical terms, there shouldn't be too much of a difference. Errors are more likely and vote counts will take somewhat longer to make.)
Even mafiascum.net isn't safe!

SIR Disease Mafia is over!
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6828 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:12 am

Post by gobbledygook »

VOTE: A50

For your birthday, you get to die.
Station 13, is now taking pre-ins! Coming June 2020
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6829 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:22 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 6827, Covid 19 wrote:Hoctac (4): TrueSoulEnergy (6730), davesaz (6704), OkaPoka (6486), Almost50 (6805)
this whole wagon is full of suspect players.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6830 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

this game is hard b/c there's so much bad play this game.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6831 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:45 am

Post by davesaz »

Give me a concrete example of why Hoctac is town, that isn't based on memeing / not giving a shit about the game.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6832 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: pisscop
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6833 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: pisskop

davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6834 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:53 am

Post by davesaz »

I took a brief look at A50's iso and I think he's town by posting, on top of the meta town read.

You think pisskop is scum faking being infected, and the actual infected is staying quiet? That's the scenario where lynching him is better than attempting to lynch scum.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6835 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:55 am

Post by davesaz »

Fake pushes on A50 and fake defenses of Hoctac are good places to look for scum.
I'm also keeping an eye on people who advocate bad strategy for handling infected, but that's a much weaker approach.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6836 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:02 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 6831, davesaz wrote:Give me a concrete example of why Hoctac is town, that isn't based on memeing / not giving a shit about the game.
give me a concrete example that he's the best wagon for you. Show me an example where he is more likely scum than any other player.

Youre being lazy and looking scummy dave.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6837 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:05 am

Post by pisskop »

My third biggest issue with everyone on the hoc wagon is that tomorrow when he flips town theyll just be there holding their dicks and going 'oops' and having nothing else to say. this unsubstantive wagon built on nothing but 'he's doing nothing' and daves 101spec is garbo. and its choking the game.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6838 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, I think Piss could be faking infection but whether he's infected or not he still seems like a decent lynch to me.

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6839 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:05 am

Post by pisskop »

each and every player voting for hoc is a better lynch than hoc
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6840 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

scum today is 4 + piss.

worst-case scenario is we ml today and then there's an infection tomorrow night putting us @ 9v6. We'd HAVE to lynch Piss the next day though. IG it would be an ok use of a lynch to lynch outside of him so we get rid of a sketchy player/ maybe not piss scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6841 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So why not Nahdia? That "I'm so lost" seems fake as shit to me. Why not oka? that whole thing about him fussing that I wasn't quoting Mastina is such bullshit. Why not alch? Guy has done shit all and his fussing that me adding an oka post to my "gobble case", never mind the fact that my post wasn't about just gobble, to make gobble "look bad" means alch knows that oka is scum.

davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6842 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:23 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 6836, pisskop wrote:
In post 6831, davesaz wrote:Give me a concrete example of why Hoctac is town, that isn't based on memeing / not giving a shit about the game.
give me a concrete example that he's the best wagon for you. Show me an example where he is more likely scum than any other player.

Youre being lazy and looking scummy dave.
I'm not seeing anything better. Look at my posting that isn't about Hoctac and you'll see I'm working my ass off here trying to find someone else. There are 3 to find after all. Care to share your brilliant ideas on who scum are?
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6843 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:24 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 6839, pisskop wrote:each and every player voting for hoc is a better lynch than hoc
That's pure bullshit, I'm by far the towniest poster in this game.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6844 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So I guess the question for today is, do we want to lynch outside of piss and then auto piss lynch tomorrow (if we are wrong today) or do we want to do the boring/correct thing and lynch piss today?

Hoctac
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6845 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:27 am

Post by Hoctac »

I scumread this gamestate.
not yet sentient
Hoctac
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6846 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:28 am

Post by Hoctac »

Dave, you keep saying I've done nothing but I have done
some
solving this game. Have you actually read through my ISO?

Almo's vote on me is opportunistic, especially since he was hard buddying me 1 or 2 days ago during that slip incident and even calling it a townslip.

VOTE: Almo
not yet sentient
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6847 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:29 am

Post by davesaz »

Voting locktown, good move.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6848 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

can u quote that?

davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6849 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:32 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 6388, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 6358, davesaz wrote:
In post 6190, Alchemist21 wrote:Nero is shoving words into my mouth, not the other way around.
You're the one trying to say that Nero including one Oka post means that he mistook that post for gobble. Unless I've misremembered how that conversation started?
Believing that someone made a mistake and calling it out is not putting words in their mouth.
If you say they made a mistake and they correct you and say it was on purpose, and you keep pushing it, then yes you're putting words in their mouth.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”