[Complex] Survivor:Powervs.Courage vs.Wisdom:CongratsRevali!

For large social games such as Survivor where the primary mechanic is social interaction.
AcRv
AcRv
he/him
Goon
AcRv
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:01 pm

Post by AcRv »

That was certainly a fun adventure to come back for!

Thank you guys for running that and letting me play!
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -
Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc., 1989
AcRv
AcRv
he/him
Goon
AcRv
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:51 pm

Post by AcRv »

I believe that I'm supposed to change my avatar to Revali informing me that they were right.

Still don't recall
what
I was wrong about but I remember that part.
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -
AcRv
AcRv
he/him
Goon
AcRv
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (isolation #2) » Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:10 pm

Post by AcRv »

That's right!

So I guess this'll be here for another four years
AcRv
AcRv
he/him
Goon
AcRv
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (isolation #3) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:47 pm

Post by AcRv »

In all honesty that balancing durians game was really awesome and the only problem I have with it was that it didn't count for anything.
AcRv
AcRv
he/him
Goon
AcRv
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (isolation #4) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:51 pm

Post by AcRv »

In post 33, D3f3nd3r wrote:
In post 32, AcRv wrote:In all honesty that balancing durians game was really awesome and the only problem I have with it was that it didn't count for anything.
Ayy you finally played a game and didn’t get voted out immediately before or after me! (We can keep the part about me not playing quiet)
I was half expecting to see you in the reveal just because I just kinda assumed it was our destiny.
xofelf wrote:
In post 32, AcRv wrote:In all honesty that balancing durians game was really awesome and the only problem I have with it was that it didn't count for anything.
You can thank BROseidon for that one. He made it for Nexus, and I borrowed it from him again here.
I wrote an entire essay on how to play that game effectively. It was beautiful.

Return to “ORGs and Large Social Games”