cheeky
clidd
gobble
alch
fire
piss (last)
^
there are at least 6 scum in
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7926 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7924, clidd wrote:Nero, i feel that you should talk with FL later.
about what?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7927 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:49 pm

Post by clidd »

No particular reason.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7928 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@ Auro, Aristophanes, Radical Rat, Flavor Leaf

can you give me your top 7 scum reads in order, please?

Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7929 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:01 pm

Post by Auro »

I'm with you:
{Gobbles, Cheeky, Oka, Fire}
{Hoctac, Dave} {RR}
{Clidd} one of the three infected
{Pisskop} ex infected, currently cured

RR seems like he'd be active to some part even as scum.

This covers it, I think?
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7930 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:02 pm

Post by Auro »

I feel like TSE's fake AtE is scum indicative but you guys say he does that as town.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7931 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:04 pm

Post by Auro »

Ari is could still be groupscum who popped in for some activity when he saw us suspecting him actually
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7932 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

it's hard to tell infected scum from OG scum. I think there's a super reasonable chance that Alch just is infected.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7933 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Clidd, alch and oka as infected?

so

cheeky, gobble, fire as OG scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7934 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7930, Auro wrote:I feel like TSE's fake AtE is scum indicative but you guys say he does that as town.
I would
LOVE
it if Vecna was scum all along and I did note the TSE playing differently but eh....if RR is posting as scum and fooling us then good on him being decent scum and not lurking.

Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7935 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:23 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 7932, Nero Cain wrote:it's hard to tell infected scum from OG scum. I think there's a super reasonable chance that Alch just is infected.
This exactly why scum would just sort of take a free pass to lurk out today, sadly.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7936 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:28 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 7931, Auro wrote:Ari is could still be groupscum who popped in for some activity when he saw us suspecting him actually
I think as long as Ari votes with us on Gob or Cheeky he gets a pass.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7937 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Hey, what if.....

LQ really was the n1 infect. And Gobbles lied about Piss being infected and Alch, thinking that Piss really was infected targeted him. They then infected him last night and he's figured out that Gobbles is scum and actually believes that Piss is cured.

and that would mean that OG scum is gobble/piss and one of cheeky/fire?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7938 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

cheeky fire sounds like a decent hydra name

Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7939 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:36 pm

Post by Auro »

I don't think LQ is ever a good infect target by any standard.
Also I don't believe Pisskop would pick up on Alch crumbing that quickly and play along instantly. Even then he claimed infected for a full day, and there was every legitimate chance town would wanna lynch him. You think he believes a "I was cured lmao!" gambit would work on D3 for him?
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7940 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:37 pm

Post by Auro »

The simplest explanation looking at their play then is indeed that pk was cured. Gobbles as scum also could just easily claim a track to an infect, maybe thinking that would bring him some towncred?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7941 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

2. Auro
3. Hoctac
6. Aristophanes
7. LicketyQuickety
8. Radical Rat
12. Flavor Leaf
14. davesaz

I mean, FL lurks out most of the game and then comes in ate game to "fool us". It's possible I guess.

I could certainly be wrong on any of you, hoctac, Ari, RR or Dave but I mean...someone has to be town besides me and the other slots just seem scummier to me.

I should prob just stop stressing and let the chips lie where they are.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7942 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

IDK, Blair did kinda crumb that she was targeting LQ and she was hard scumreading Ari. The only reason to think that Piss was infected is Gobbles word and the only reason to think Piss is cured is his word. Piss telling Hoctac in the hood that he was cured doesn't mean he has proof that Piss was cured.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7943 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but LQ has never came out and said he was infected so IG it was just Piss. So w/e.

9. CheekyTeeky
10. Alchemist21
13. gobbledygook
18. OkaPoka
20. Firebringer

is our lynch pool

Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7944 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:22 pm

Post by Auro »

Don't overthink it Nero, let's just wagon one of them. Alchemist is at worst infected.
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #7945 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:55 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 7928, Nero Cain wrote:
@ Auro, Aristophanes, Radical Rat, Flavor Leaf

can you give me your top 7 scum reads in order, please?
Well, the order is kind of muddy because most of them are just lurking but...

Clidd up top, 'cause FL
Gobble is #2 because claiming to have some huge result then vanishing for over 24 hours feels like scum stalling.
Oka's whole "I just won't play" thing is terrible
Didn't like Fire's push on me, and he hasn't really had much other content that I've seen.

Then Cheeky/Dave for lurking and their few posts being generally unimpressive, and... Idk, I guess Hoctac might be?
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7946 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:46 pm

Post by pisskop »

we know gobbles is a liar, and a scum.

why are we not lynching that most sure of scum.

lets do gobbles first, cheeky can be done after.

why are we putting cart before horse?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7947 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:46 pm

Post by pisskop »

both will be done eventually, one makes more sense from a play standpoint.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7948 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:49 pm

Post by Auro »

VOTE: Gobbles
start it
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7949 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:51 pm

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: gobs

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”