NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I mean your read on me and GL right now.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:02 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

These last few pages have been quite intense. So here's a meme to liven up the mood.

Guiltylion's posting when he is scumread:
Spoiler:
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:20 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

haha you're not wrong I tend to be a bit overly bothered by scumreads/tunnels on me, it's not my greatest trait
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:36 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

vote: cat scratch

GL last couple pages was ok
I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, fly in the, fly in the ointment
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:36 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

In post 674, NorwegianboyEE wrote:@Popopo, can you tell me your actual reads now? Our contract is rescinded.
my reads i already put out
I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, fly in the, fly in the ointment
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:38 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

after sleeping on it and the last back and forth im not as confident on the GL/cat scratch scumteam. Scratch is scummy independently though, his early play was intentionally inoffensive and his hop on my wagon was very bad.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:13 am

Post by Looker »

In post 629, popopopopopopo wrote:
In post 620, Looker wrote:My question is how long will this shtick go on? "Norway told me" isn't going to be a valid excuse.
that is the question, it'll stop when i feel like it is the best answer i can give u
In post 678, popopopopopopo wrote:
vote: cat scratch

GL last couple pages was ok
It looks like you stopped because Norway told you. I don't know what you mean by GL being "ok" - do you think he's scum or not?
In post 680, popopopopopopo wrote:after sleeping on it and the last back and forth im not as confident on the GL/cat scratch scumteam. Scratch is scummy independently though, his early play was intentionally inoffensive and his hop on my wagon was very bad.
I don't get why you would have to do damage control on your GL bus if you disguised it effectively with a Norway sheep.

• Was I not clear enough when I mentioned that popopo could be lazy the first time? Has anyone else ever encountered lazy town players?
  • Does GuiltyLion scumread NorwegianboyEE or not?
    • If you suspect someone of being scum, would you trust their self-meta?
    • I don't know if "I'm going to try to drop the suspicion for now and try to solve for scums outside of you" is meant to mean "I think you're scum and I'm going to find your partners" or "I don't know what you are, but I'm going to ignore you for the rest of the day".
    • I also don't know how one person (Player A) scumreading another (Player B) could give them (Player A) a blindspot.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 679, popopopopopopo wrote:
In post 674, NorwegianboyEE wrote:@Popopo, can you tell me your actual reads now? Our contract is rescinded.
my reads i already put out
Yeah sorry, i meant to ask about your read on me and GL based on latest pages of content.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 681, Looker wrote:Does GuiltyLion scumread NorwegianboyEE or not?
If you suspect someone of being scum, would you trust their self-meta?
I don't know if "I'm going to try to drop the suspicion for now and try to solve for scums outside of you" is meant to mean "I think you're scum and I'm going to find your partners" or "I don't know what you are, but I'm going to ignore you for the rest of the day".
I also don't know how one person (Player A) scumreading another (Player B) could give them (Player A) a blindspot.
I'd like to see GL's answer to this.

- Bunno
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:55 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 627, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 626, mavsfan41 wrote:But in a very short span she votes GL, unvotes him. Later she mentions GL in 493 but also is critical of Norwegian in 494 & 496. I’m not sure scum!Nauci unvotes GL and makes 494 & 496. This seems to me like town reconsidering between the two whereas scum would’ve parked the vote and called it a day.
But what IF bussing?
Lol

I'm no stranger to bussing but I'm pretty sure that even I wouldn't bus out of nowhere for no reason 2 days into day 1 :giggle:
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:57 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 628, mavsfan41 wrote:Disclaimer: I’m really bad at reading a bus’ing vote, but I wouldn’t consider that a bus’ing scenario for Nauci right there. I think the fact she place her vote on one side, then reconsidered it and pushed the side she had voted with is town intentions.
Hey buddy want to form a town block?
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:00 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 640, GuiltyLion wrote:also are we all just ignoring NDMath's completely useless catchup/entry?

I need to look into how he plays as town but that was a very scummy replace in
I agree with this completely but was waiting for him to be actually caught up
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by Nauci »

GL you can join our town block if you'd like
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:06 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 687, Nauci wrote:GL you can join our town block if you'd like
We have a Town block?
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by Nauci »

VOTE: Osuka

It's time to hangover post buddeh
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:16 pm

Post by popopopopopopo »

I still think lions push one me is bad, but his aw shucks demeanor and trying to see things from norwes POV make me feel less strongly about it. I'd like more votes on cat his iso pre voting me is very poor as I've laid out.
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:17 pm

Post by popopopopopopo »

Osuka should definitely come in and give his thoughts on players other than truth/quick
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:03 pm

Post by Glitch »

I know I'm still talking about Truth right now while no one else is but I am really not convinced to stop reading him as scum yet so I have more questions before I can let this go.
In post 487, Truth wrote:
In post 481, Glitch wrote:Why would your lynch be beneficial to the town if you confirmed your buddies? Are you now in agreement with your buddies who didn't agree with this plan, or are you still okay with being lynched to supposedly help the town?
Because then if my buddies had to claim mason, you would know it's truthful and not mafia trying to get away with a fake claim.

I still think I would be an okay lynch. It would confirm us and it would stop people wasting time discussing me. But I will listen to my buddies and not self-vote or push for this.
Once again, this is terrible.
@Truth
- Why is a town death worth confirming your mason/hood buddies as town? If it's a hood, how do you know they're all town? If you claimed and then are okay with dying to prove your claim so that your buddies are shown to be legit, then why not just wait to get lynched or until one of you are on the chopping block? There's just no logical thought behind this at all. I feel like this has got to be scum in the hood but no one else is at peace with pushing this and I can't get anywhere as a one person wagon. Shifting gears:

Spoiler: Quote from Looker
In post 492, Looker wrote:
In post 428, popopopopopopo wrote:do you have any reads
I feel you're just saying that because it's an easy thing to say.
In post 430, popopopopopopo wrote:Looker needs to give some reads/any reads
I think it'd be easier if you just voted me instead of pretending to scumhunt.
In post 445, GuiltyLion wrote:here's my "taking a look at the whole game" reads for Norwegian:

Townies: CSF, Nauci, Lickety, Candy Shop
don't feel like voting today but maybe a scum: Looker, osuka
has not played the game yet: rozyroz
self-resolving: Truth
could see myself voting today: mavsfan, glitch
one of these two is scum: Norway, popopopopoppopopoopp

p-edit: What am I misdirecting away from? I replied directly to the latest two people that voted me
Most informational flip: GuiltyLion
Secondary options: LicketyQuickety / NorwegianboyEE
Gray Area/Reasons I'm not ready to end the day: Glitch / Candy Shop / Mavsfan / Cat Scratch Fever /
rozyroz
NDMath / Osuka
Comfortable with delaying inspection: Truth / popopopo / Nauci
In post 471, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Why is Nauci town again? I feel like she’s been taking safe stances
I feel like {Glitch | Candy Shop | Mavsfan | Cat Scratch Fever |
rozyroz
NDMath | Osuka} are the safe ones.

VOTE: GuiltyLion How many people on your wagon are scum?

This whole post is kinda shallow and I don't think I've seen anything substantive from you prior to this. But after this, your posts seem to line up with what you claimed here:
In post 421, Looker wrote:I should have more time to post this weekend; sorry I've been so busy.
Breaking down your posts, you kept your word that you'll spend more time over the weekend on this. You have a pattern of a post in the AM and a post in the PM each day, but there's more content from you on your posts last night and today. I like the vibe of 544 ramping up and then 620 and 681 your push on popo is towny.
In post 502, Truth wrote:Should we quickly lynch
No. It doesn't matter what comes after or what completes this sentence. No.

Does anyone have thoughts on my push against Truth? Why are we dismissing it saying that it will work itself out when his play is so bad? I feel like maybe Truth as scum has come out publicly and the other scum in the thread are trying to push attention away from him and steer suspicion in other directions.
In post 526, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 523, Truth wrote:Is millar the same thing as miller?
Yes, and that's a semi Town-slip from you.

I don't want to lynch Truth today.
Can you elaborate please?
---

Spoiler: Quote from Nauci
In post 531, Nauci wrote:I'll give you some action for now because of the post I called out earlier looking so, so bad

VOTE: GuiltyLion
In post 496, Nauci wrote:If I were scum, what motivation would I have had to unvote before going to bed lol
[/quote][/quote][/quote]

After 530 where you buffed up your experience and abilities, I feel like this is shallow and poor reasoning. If you were scum, your motivation to unvote before going to bed would literally be so you could make this post pages later. If you're town, then of course your unvote is out of legitimate concern. But scum is perfectly capable of this too and your unvote would have looked more towny if you didn't try to play it to your advantage to make you look more towny.

I'm still reading through things, catching up from page 22. I'm about to read popopo's defense but gotta take a break and go eat some dinner. I'll write more when I get back.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:15 pm

Post by Looker »

In post 688, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 687, Nauci wrote:GL you can join our town block if you'd like
We have a Town block?
Do you feel having a town block would be advantageous? (Feel free to ask me my own question after you answer.)
In post 692, Glitch wrote:This whole post is kinda shallow and I don't think I've seen anything substantive from you prior to this.
Do you feel there's scum in {
Glitch
| Candy Shop | Mavsfan41 |
rozyroz
NDMath}, and, if so, who?
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:52 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 656, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 655, GuiltyLion wrote:-You could want to stick with me and see if a popopopopopopopopop mislynch could go through without you, in which case a) GL looks bad and b) you can then play the 'I told you so, GL is scum!!' card on D2
Nah, i would just nightkill you buddy.
this post is weird, not to mention the fact that nking guilty in that scenario might be a bad idea to begin with

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:56 pm

Post by Truth »

I have decided to stop responding to Glitch. I do not believe it's a productive use of time for the thread and other players, and I don't want to expend the energy arguing with them when this is all unnecessary and my claim will be verified down the line when a mass claim happens.
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:57 pm

Post by osuka »

im not sure how i feel about glitch. looker has barely posted so i dont have a read there either

glitch in particular has posts that don't really ping me either way, but i should iso that slot and delve in a little deeper sometime soon

nauci might be scum and couldve been trying to pocket me or something, but now that ive voiced that thought she should give up on that front. doesn't mean she's not scum though

not quite sure how i feel about lion and popopopopoopopoopopppop. it's definitely not svs, maybe tvt (unlikely?) but probably tvs. not sure who the scum there is, though. lion has some slightly scummy vibes if we're talking strictly meta, but i'm not too sure there either

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:57 pm

Post by osuka »

truth on the other hand keeps trying to get himself lynched

Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:58 pm

Post by Truth »

Err, how long can we expect this day to take?
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:59 pm

Post by Truth »

I think Tiger cat is town and po is mafia actually.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”