charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:17 pm

Post by charter »

icemanE wrote:@ charter and cere - out of curiousity, why farside instead of EA?
Cause farside got voted in the post before mine.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #44 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:53 am

Post by charter »

There's no need to claim this early on day one. We should play some first and find a scum or werewolf first. I might be ok with a claim later in day one, and definately in a later day, but this early? No need to.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #51 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:28 am

Post by charter »

icemanE wrote:To clarify, if one person acts extremely scummy, I'll feel much more comfortable voting for them without the added complication of having to base my suspicion on both the actions of the scummy player and the actions of another player. If they claim their lover early on, I'll have to weigh in the potential sacrifice of another player in addition to the person I want lynched. Timing makes a big difference to me.

Also, I don't agree with the mass claim because it will enable people to justify not voting for their lover with that logic alone - instead of being forced to look for reasons why their scum-partner/lover should be lynched, which we can look back upon and see as weak logic later, after they claim their partner, they can just say "I don't think we should lynch him because he's my partner." It makes it too easy for the scum, IMO.
Yes to all of this.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #53 (isolation #4) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:03 am

Post by charter »

Your point? One person acts scummy, regardless of alignment their lover will protect them. Scum will do it, and town will do it, there's nothing you can do but lynch them anyway. For all we know, a scum pair will have one person being very protown and one very anti-town. Right now, I see myself lynching them regardless.

My vote on you isn't random anymore. You're trying to pass off bad logic as protown.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #55 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:07 am

Post by charter »

Crazy, there's absolutely no reason TOWNIES would lie about their lovers. I can certainly see scum doing it.
What is the point of your bullet 2?
3, I think it will be better keeping everyone seperate, yes.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #60 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:49 am

Post by charter »

Yeah, I thought about scum not wanting to lie, but it's possible, though extremely risky, if they claim to be lovers with another scum (that isn't their real lover).

You're assuming that no one will lurk. You will get pairs that lurk, pairs that don't lurk, and pairs that are half and half.
For example, I have no idea about Player X's alignment. If I knew Player X was paired with *insert scummy person* then I'd already be suspicious of Player X, even if Player X hasn't even posted yet. That puts pressure on Player X to post, and not just get by the whole game by lurking.
Suspecting others because of their lover is not a good idea in my opinion. I don't see why you need to find a pair of scummy people before you lynch one.

Also, if we claim now, you leave it open for scum pairs to defend themselves to no end and it will be perfectly accepted by the town. "Oh I have to defend them, they're my lover." Yeah, I can do without that right now.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #65 (isolation #7) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:15 am

Post by charter »

Crazy wrote:Some mafia players are extraordinarily hard to read. When you use your scumdar on them, you get a computer error. And some people will look scummy regardless of what their role is. (I believe you are one of those people, charter)
Oh I know I am, but that doesn't mean that what I say isn't valid, just that I don't present it in the best manner.
And some people are newbies, the kings and queens of "I have no idea how to read this guy." Newbies often do really really strange, scummy things, even when they're town. That's why I want to know everyone's lover. Because with 24 people in this game, there will be a bunch of people that will draw false attacks. The scum will abuse these people and attack them silly until they are lynched. If a person like that has a lover that is really pro-town, or much more predictable, it will be more difficult for the scum to lynch them.
It's not difficult to pick out the scum on a mislynch wagon. Especially since we have eight of them in this game. I agree with your assessment of if someone has a very pro-town lover, it will be more difficult for the scum to lynch them, that said, I don't see the need to claim
right now
charter wrote: Also, if we claim now, you leave it open for scum pairs to defend themselves to no end and it will be perfectly accepted by the town. "Oh I have to defend them, they're my lover." Yeah, I can do without that right now.
Bull. Doesn't that apply to townies, too? Townies should be able to defend their lover without throwing off everyone's scum-o-meter. As for scum, there will still be 2 other people on the scum team that they will
not
be able to defend without looking suspicious.
Yes, but the point is you're openly letting scum defend each other.
Genuine scum-tells speak louder than town-tells. If one person in a lover pair is really, genuinely scummy (not stupid), and the other is pro-town, I'd be happy lynching them.
So why not just cut out all the WIFOM and lynch the scummy one without knowing who his partner is, since you'll "be happy lynching them" regardless... You're essentially agreeing with me that you don't need the knowledge of who someone's partner is to lynch them since it won't change your mind anyway.

I'm not arguing on the massclaim issue anymore. My position is not early in D1. If we get a definate majority wanting to claim, I will, but all arguing about it further will do is just let townies butt heads while the scum sit back and enjoy the show.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #66 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:16 am

Post by charter »

farside22 wrote:
charter wrote:Crazy, there's absolutely no reason TOWNIES would lie about their lovers. I can certainly see scum doing it.
What is the point of your bullet 2?
3, I think it will be better keeping everyone seperate, yes.
Did you read the other polygimist games? What were your thoughts if you did? Why didn't you if you didn't?
No. I will try and look at them when I get a chance. Though it isn't going to change my mind.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #70 (isolation #9) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:21 am

Post by charter »

charter wrote:Yeah, I thought about scum not wanting to lie, but it's
possible
, though
extremely risky
, if they claim to be lovers with another scum (that isn't their real lover).
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #72 (isolation #10) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:28 am

Post by charter »

I didn't say they would, I said it was
possible!
I don't know why anyone would, but it's
possible!
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #76 (isolation #11) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:16 am

Post by charter »

Crazy,
First you're for the massclaim, and now it "certainly wouldn't help" this scumtell, so why would you want it?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #143 (isolation #12) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:40 am

Post by charter »

RR, that's not how a townie thinks :P

Serious though, I'm not too sold on Iceman, he did basically the exact same thing in the smalltown game and he turned up town. I still like my farside vote.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #180 (isolation #13) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:06 pm

Post by charter »

Crazy wrote:
cerebus3 wrote:Or adel is making it up completely, and you are running with it to buddy up to her.
Hmm, good point. Either way Iceman is probably scum, though...
This leads me to think two things. One you are scum, and two, you know Iceman to be town.

unvote, vote Crazy
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #183 (isolation #14) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:15 pm

Post by charter »

Crazy wrote:So you're saying pushing for a lynch is scummy?

You have any way to back this?

Or do you want to respond to my actual points, maybe?
No, no, and no.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #185 (isolation #15) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:24 pm

Post by charter »

You're wrong when you tell me why I'm voting you.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #188 (isolation #16) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:41 pm

Post by charter »

You're agreeing that you're buddying and are unwilling to think that iceman isn't scum. I don't think he is scum.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #239 (isolation #17) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:06 am

Post by charter »

Excellent, I was suspicious of farside before crazy, now I'm doubly happy with my vote.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #257 (isolation #18) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:04 am

Post by charter »

Crazy wrote:Aww crap, I don't want to get lynched because that means that farside has to die, too, and that's not really fair to her.
Appeal to emotion/fairness.
Crazy wrote:And I don't want to get replaced, because then if the town wins then I don't win with them.
Your replacement inherits the same scum roll you did.
Crazy wrote:So the only option is thus to mega-lurk and post one-liners every 2 days.
That'll attract enough votes to lynch you for sure.
Crazy wrote:See ya.
Bye.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #272 (isolation #19) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:03 am

Post by charter »

To set farside straight, I was first suspicious of farside, then of Crazy, both for unrelated reasons. It was just like a Christmas present when I found out both could be killed with just one lynch.

I dont get why I would need to bring up that you two could only be half of a scum team, it's known by everyone. If I was on your scum team, I'd have been bussing a long time ago, not defending. Besides, most of what we've talked about today has been completely pointless massclaim discussion and the mystery scum tells, so there haven't been many actual accusations flying around to try and bag an entire team of scum.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #274 (isolation #20) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:09 am

Post by charter »

At the time it was the best thing I had seen.
Your question is WIFOM, but mafia use craplogic all the time.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #276 (isolation #21) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:11 am

Post by charter »

Where do you get this if one dies all four die from?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #279 (isolation #22) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:19 am

Post by charter »

So you're proving me right then?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #285 (isolation #23) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:39 am

Post by charter »

This is why we can't have people claiming lovers, now I've got to defend against two people. I love how I get singled out, out of ALL the people voting you. Now that I go back and look, farside's earlier logic wasn't as bad as I thought. I should be more suspicious of you for pushing massclaim to simplify the game down to 12. It doesn't work that way if we all just massclaim.

To sum up why massclaim would be bad, it would mean that all pairs would have to do the exact same thing in order to simplify the game down to 12 people. They would have to be suspicious of the same people and vote the same people at the same time. Why you ask? Say for example, we had massclaimed and there was a competing wagon to Crazy's right now. Me and YYY are lovers, and I'm voting for Crazy and YYY is voting for competetor (or anyone else). Now Crazy gets lynched and turns out town. You're essentially saying I'm off the hook because my lover has the same role and didn't lynch you.

I'm explaining this horribly, I don't really know how to make it clear, but the game doesn't just get cut in half. All it does is introduce WIFOM everywhere, because a scumpair can have a vote on a townie and a fellow scum. If the scum gets lynched, they both must be town! If a townie gets lynched, well, one wasn't voting for the townie, so they both must be town! If I need to clarify further (probably) please let me know.

Can we get a votecount too please?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #286 (isolation #24) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:46 am

Post by charter »

Crazy wrote:Besides, you never even showed how farside's logic was crappy in the first place.
She was trying to apply something to just scum, when it applies to everyone in this game (the defending your lover). She said that if two people defend each other, they have to be scum. There will be pairs of people defending each other all over the place in this game, but they won't all be scum.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #287 (isolation #25) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:48 am

Post by charter »

I know I said I wasn't going to talk about massclaiming anymore, so sorry about my post there, it's more of to show Crazy's faulty logic and part of why I suspect him.

Also, I don't want to argue about massclaim again, that was not my intention when posting that example. (Sorry for the triple post)
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #289 (isolation #26) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:03 am

Post by charter »

No, but you pushed for the "simplifies the game down to 12" part of it. That is what I was trying to explain is faulty. I'm not sure if you realized this or not (I didn't at first, I was just opposed to massclaim for other reasons) and it seems like others didn't as well because no one brought it up. However, your reason for massclaiming is faulty, and I think it is scum faulty.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #300 (isolation #27) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:19 pm

Post by charter »

Adel wrote:@ icemanE, cerebus3, OpposedForce, charter, & Cephrir

why are/aren't you still voting for Crazy?
Crazy seems the most suspicious to me. With his flip flopping on basically everything this game.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #333 (isolation #28) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:53 am

Post by charter »

Crazy wrote:
charter wrote:Crazy seems the most suspicious to me. With his flip flopping on basically everything this game.
I'll have to disagree here. The reason I flip-flopped on the mass-claim idea was because of Adel's supposed tell. If it wasn't for that, I'd still go for a mass-claim.

The reason I flip-flopped on my own tell was because
it was proven wrong!

I dare you to show me a case where I flip-flopped without a good reason for it.
This is funny, you contradict yourself so bad it's painful. Yes, quite happy with my vote for crazy and farside.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #338 (isolation #29) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:44 am

Post by charter »

You say you disagree with me saying you flip flopped, then go on and explain how/why you flip flopped. I thought that was obvious from the quote.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #353 (isolation #30) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:05 am

Post by charter »

farside22 wrote:However I don't like how Charter jumps at the slightest thing and calls it scummy.

unvote:
vote: charter
Are you serious? Have I even said I'm suspicious of anyone but you and Crazy? I was suspicious of only you two, before you outed yourselves. Blatent lies from farside.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #355 (isolation #31) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:11 am

Post by charter »

This is ridiculous. You and farside keep attacking me from every way you can making up whatever you think people will believe. This is absolute BS to claim your lover, because then this happens. I'm now positive both of you are scum.

Crazy and farside are both twisting my words. Farside says I jump at the slightest thing. If it's true, then provide some evidence to back it up, else stop accusing me with no evidence. Crazy doesn't bother trying to prove it, he just reiterates it so that it seems like farside's lies have more credibility. Farside's already shown her inattentiveness, and Crazy isn't any better.

I don't jump at every little thing, if you think I am, show me, else stop making crap up about me.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #387 (isolation #32) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:30 pm

Post by charter »

Ok, I realize I might be getting too focused on just two people (crazy and farside), but from my point of view, they've acted horribly scummy with their tag-teaming me with terrible cases. I'll do a reread when I get a chance and post more objective thoughts hopefully. My vote will stay on Crazy for now though, as I don't want to let him off the hook anytime soon.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #456 (isolation #33) » Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:37 am

Post by charter »

Did my reread, Crazy has flip flopped on everything he's said. I don't buy his claiming to have good reason to do it, you can always make up something believable.

Still like my vote on Crazy.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #458 (isolation #34) » Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:12 am

Post by charter »

I'd also like to hear some from DBE, particularily your read of SSF.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #489 (isolation #35) » Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:41 pm

Post by charter »

I will vote fire if Crazy can't be lynched. His attacks against RR were fabricated, and very scummy.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #503 (isolation #36) » Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:18 am

Post by charter »

Same here, I'm willing to Crazy or Firestarter. I don't think iceman slipped up or is guilty, he played worse than this in the smalltown game and was town. I'm not convinced of him.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #507 (isolation #37) » Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:28 am

Post by charter »

Trying to take votes off yourself by putting them on others that are being more helpful to the town than yourself is scum tactics.

unvote, vote iceman
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #509 (isolation #38) » Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:34 am

Post by charter »

No, I still think Crazy is scum. But his lynch isn't going anywhere, deadline is coming, and you and your lover are incredibly scummy.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #510 (isolation #39) » Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:35 am

Post by charter »

Oh, firestarter was trying to put them on RR. RR hasn't done much scumminess this game.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #521 (isolation #40) » Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:42 am

Post by charter »

OrangePenguin
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #526 (isolation #41) » Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:32 am

Post by charter »

I have no problem lynching flea either, but I don't think it's possible before deadline.

The problem with the firestarter and iceman slipups is they are extremely obviously scummy. Flea's is much more subtle.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #529 (isolation #42) » Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:45 am

Post by charter »

Do you have any questions for me or anything? Or do you just want to pop in whenever someone mentions your name? Or what?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #537 (isolation #43) » Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:38 am

Post by charter »

Crazy wrote:
charter wrote:Trying to take votes off yourself by putting them on others that are being more helpful to the town than yourself is scum tactics.
This sounds like you're finally giving in to the bandwagon and posting some miniscule reason so it doesn't look like it. I mean, you don't hate the BIG WHOPPING CASE on him, but one minor act of deflection is worth your vote?
The "big whopping case" on him is BS, and I don't put any stock in your cases against people. Firestarters deflection is very scummy.

Yes, I'm jumping on his wagon. I don't understand why you still insist on hounding me. It's getting quite old. I stated before that I would vote firestarter if your wagon lost steam to get a lynch in before deadline.

Why don't you hound the lurkers that you were so worried about at the beginning? Wasn't that your whole reason for initially supporting massclaim, until you flip flopped on that? Now you don't even care about them? Flip flopping again?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #538 (isolation #44) » Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:40 am

Post by charter »

Dybeck beat me to it.

Flip flop! (that was my nickname at work after I sprained my ankle and couldn't fit in shoes for a week because it was so swollen)
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #559 (isolation #45) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:13 am

Post by charter »

Can we get some prods? Particularly Darla.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #566 (isolation #46) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:53 am

Post by charter »

Raging Rabbit wrote:And Iceman's paraphrase is useless, if for some reason that's not clear to anyone.
Yes, not convincing at all.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #568 (isolation #47) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:03 am

Post by charter »

It doesn't convince me you guys aren't scum. It also looks dodgy and like it could easily have been made up in about 20 seconds.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #570 (isolation #48) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:43 am

Post by charter »

Me and my lover have talked about way more that just the infamous scumtell and massclaim. You make no mention of who you think might be scum, or who you think might be lovers, nothing like that. I'm quite sure that all townies have talked about more than massclaim and the "scumtell". Yes, quite sure you are scum now.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #586 (isolation #49) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:54 pm

Post by charter »

Crazy is tomorrow. Why aren't you guys telling us what you think of anyone when you're about to be lynched? You're basically giving up but trying to look like you're not.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #598 (isolation #50) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:19 pm

Post by charter »

Alabaska, try again. How is OP town because you think Crazy is? Why do you think dybeck is town?

And no, RR's post was to make sure no one was convinced by the obviously faked conversation.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #600 (isolation #51) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:30 pm

Post by charter »

Perhaps I did, which is the one you're referring to?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #605 (isolation #52) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:45 pm

Post by charter »

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:Finally caught up and had a wonderful nice post on why Iceman was scum and the damn site glitched, said bandwith was expired or something :x

I lost my post,

unvote; vote Iceman

will try to recreate the post asap!
Does this include your promised thoughts on SSF?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #607 (isolation #53) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:53 pm

Post by charter »

I like the Darla vote.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #633 (isolation #54) » Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:07 am

Post by charter »

Adel wrote:why don't you join me? she did put ice at lynch -1 without warning.
I like my iceman vote better.
Crazy wrote:Your [Adel's] case on him was perfect...
No.
Sleepy wrote:Like the vote but aren't switching? Why are you so eager for Darla's reread of SSF? What made you suspicious of SSF? Thoughts on dybeck?
I like my iceman vote better. One of Darla and SSF is scum I bet. No thoughts on dybeck right now.
Cephrir wrote:Also, FoS: Anyone voting for Crazy
No. Crazy is still scum.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #693 (isolation #55) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:39 am

Post by charter »

no massclaim
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #698 (isolation #56) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:36 am

Post by charter »

Crazy, pretty sure daytalk is going to be irrelevant now. After pointing out how iceman's was obviously not pro-town, scum are going to put more effort into forging it.

Also, is there any scenario where I'm not scum in your head? And what were the reasons you were suspicious of me again?

Need to discuss with my lover before voting.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #701 (isolation #57) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:08 am

Post by charter »

No, I thought Adel's case on iceman was crap and I still do. I've seen iceman play town, and it's virtually the same as what he did here. Ask Cerebus. I voted for him after firestarter's terrible attempt at deflecting suspicion elsewhere. There was no need for anyone to bus iceman, he was doing a great job of getting himself lynched. When iceman posted his obviously fake talk, that sealed the deal.

@SP, I don't have a case on SSF, just my feeling he's scum. He didn't do anything useful day one. Almost all of his posts have been trivial comments on nothing. He hasn't done any scumhunting. Wagoned Crazy when it was popular, and then wagoned iceman when it was popular. Gave little reason either time. It makes me think that SSF is mafia, not a werewolf.

Speaking of which, I don't understand the need to lynch werewolves today over mafia, or vice versa. Can someone explain why it matters?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #720 (isolation #58) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:56 am

Post by charter »

So you're Adel's lover?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #723 (isolation #59) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:06 pm

Post by charter »

Alabaska J wrote:
charter wrote:So you're Adel's lover?
what
I was thinking you're Adel's lover.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #728 (isolation #60) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:37 pm

Post by charter »

Is that the full extent of your daytalk? Nothing else you left out?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #730 (isolation #61) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:43 pm

Post by charter »

It looks like I need to go back and see how much merit there is to the dybeckscum theory.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #762 (isolation #62) » Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:33 am

Post by charter »

Are there any reasons for massclaiming? Just people being lazy or what?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #776 (isolation #63) » Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:33 pm

Post by charter »

ThAdmiral = Not thinking at all or pushing lies

Adel is far from the most vocal person in this thread.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #802 (isolation #64) » Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:41 pm

Post by charter »

vote SSF

He hasn't said a useful thing all game. My previous post to SP basically sums up the other reasons. Just read EA's post. Don't think he's town either (though I'm not positive he's scum either)

Also, I am indeed cephrir's lover.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #819 (isolation #65) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:40 am

Post by charter »

Can someone explain to me how pwnz has been scummy rather than just unhelpful?
I'm actually getting tired of asking this pwnz...
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #822 (isolation #66) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:43 am

Post by charter »

Wait, Knight, have you claimed your lover yet?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #827 (isolation #67) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:50 am

Post by charter »

Crazy wrote:
charter wrote:Wait, Knight, have you claimed your lover yet?
He replaced farside.
Oh goody.
Knight of Cydonia wrote:It just makes me a little wary - it almost looks as if Adel has been deliberately trying to distance from pwnz, which could be part of why she was initially against the mass-claim. Town-lovers should have no reason to distance from each other, claim or no claim, so... it's interesting.
This has once again brought suspicion upon your pair. Now, pwnz had made a whopping two posts before Adel said she was against massclaim. I believe all that pwnz really said in those posts was that he thought massclaim would not help us and he was against it.
How can you possibly put forth the theory that Adel was trying to distance herself from pwnz at that point?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #837 (isolation #68) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:15 pm

Post by charter »

Crazy wrote:
Cephrir wrote:@Crazy: I was thinking scum might buddy up to their entire group instead of just their lover, by accident, or something like that. I honestly forget exactly why/what I was thinking exactly, but I think it was something like that based on my daytalk.

Like I said, it didn't seem amazing. Although, it turns out the actual tell isn't that amazing anyway.
Mega-weak. When this entire game has revolved around Adel's scum-tell, you wouldn't forget what you thought it was.

Also, I want to know how charter responded when you mentioned this to him.
Just want to clarify, what is "this"?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #855 (isolation #69) » Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:43 am

Post by charter »

Crazy wrote:And don't you try to find scumminess in this post, charter. Because I know you're just going to say OMG CRAZY AND PWNZ ARE SCUM PARTNERS.
I believe there are plenty of things wrong in your post. However, there are much bigger fish to fry since I last checked this thread.

Kloud, you single in on pwnz, there are plenty of lurkers here. Why do you single him out? I ask because I believe SSF is much more likely scum than pwnz. In fact, both SSF and EA are both extremely active lurkers! I'm sure if you went back and checked the thread, there have been many worse votes than pwnz's, with even littler justification.

WWB, excellent post.

Gah, Ceph doesn't agree with me on Kloud's post.
Crazy wrote:
Cephrir wrote:@Crazy: I was thinking scum might buddy up to their entire group instead of just their lover, by accident, or something like that. I honestly forget exactly why/what I was thinking exactly, but I think it was something like that based on my daytalk.

Like I said, it didn't seem amazing. Although, it turns out the actual tell isn't that amazing anyway.
Mega-weak. When this entire game has revolved around Adel's scum-tell, you wouldn't forget what you thought it was.

Also, I want to know how charter responded when you mentioned this to him.
Yeah, I didn't say anything in response to it, I thought it was BS right off the bat, but we still guessed as to what it was.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #894 (isolation #70) » Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:26 pm

Post by charter »

neko2086 wrote:
pwnz wrote: So, kloud1516, do you expect me to answer all of your questions right off the bat?
Why would you ask this? This just sounds like scum trying to deflect attention.
How is he trying to deflect attention? Onto kloud?

I don't think OF is scummy based on any cases brought against him so far.
Crazy wrote:Fact c: Adel, let's work together and get this scum-bag lynched.
Fact. You don't (if you're town) know Adel's alignment, and while there are certain situations that virtually confirm a townie, this is not one of them, so you shouldn't be working together with someone of which you don't know their alignment.

Not much has changed, I think RR's case is very solid and I'll take a deeper look into it later.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1036 (isolation #71) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:47 am

Post by charter »

BM inherited SSF's role, therefore he is still mafia.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1073 (isolation #72) » Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:13 am

Post by charter »

unvote, vote cerebus
If we aren't going to lynch SSF/BM, might as well be another scum. I agree with RR and sekjini's cases.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1120 (isolation #73) » Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:55 am

Post by charter »

Cephrir wrote:The following people don't know why there is suddenly an invisible case on them: Cephrir
Gah, how dumb could you be! Just reread all our posts in isolation and it's obvious we're scum! :roll:

Yeah, I'm kind of wondering where Adel's mystical case is coming from myself.

I will vote with Ceph on this one,
unvote, vote kloud
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1171 (isolation #74) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:57 pm

Post by charter »

Thank you for that wall of text that just made my eyes explode. Since, Ceph is my lover, I feel like it's ok for me to go ahead and just shoot this down immediately before someone actually buys into the crap you're selling.
Basically, most of your points are that Ceph holds a different opinion than yourself, therefore he must be scum. This is not true and is scumlogic. Your other points seem to consist of me and Ceph disagreeing. How is this scummy? We are two different people with different meta's on others and we see things differently. Your 52 is totally wrong, Adel's scumtell was about distancing, me and Ceph have not distanced in the least, just disagreed on a lot of things.

The rest of those are just other posts of his and you don't even bother trying to make up reasons for why they're scummy.

Oh, and darox still hasn't posted daytalk, in case no one has noticed.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1179 (isolation #75) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:34 pm

Post by charter »

Darox wrote:I don't think Charter read through it properly, or he decided to only respond to part of it.
I told you, my eyes exploded from the uselessness of it. I just responded to the majority of your flawed accusations.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1237 (isolation #76) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:10 am

Post by charter »

Crazy wrote:
sekinj wrote:I disagree with the confirmed town agruement. confirmed stupid /= confirmed town.
That's bad logic. The point is, for me to be scum, I would have had to have been pretending to be stupid, because I would have had to know that they daytalk tell would fail.

Now tell me, as scum, why the heck would I do that?
This is simply not true. Apologies as I haven't been contributing much to this game lately (I hope to be able to do a big reread this weekend though). You've given a reason in your post. If you make yourself appear dumb, then people will be more likely to think you're town (as you've said yourself). This is actually a pretty interesting scum strategy.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1239 (isolation #77) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:14 am

Post by charter »

Yes, I'm saying that appearing dumb doesn't make you any more town.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1241 (isolation #78) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:22 am

Post by charter »

vote Crazy

You can thank KoC for that Crazy, as it was his 'don't look at us, look at the obvscum HP instead' that just condemned you guys. This is scumlogic, and not how townies go about trying to save themselves, or lynch others.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1246 (isolation #79) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:00 am

Post by charter »

Crazy wrote:
Knight of Cydonia wrote:Actually, I'd say it's charter + lover(soon enough) jumping on the HP + cerebus(soon, I expect) hopeful wagon on me and Crazy. I smell something lupine in the air.
I don't feel the need to defend us against completely unfounded accusations, based on a pile of appeals to emotion and accusations founded on something which has been explained pretty bloody well and dismissed D1. Basing a case on that scum-tell is more scummy, IMHO - it looks as if you're trying to dig up any old wagon in an act of desperate self-preservation.
Nah, I don't think so. If they wanted self-preservation, then they'd just vote HP.
If we fucking needed self preservation we'd do that. It's just something KoC has made up in his head, or has somehow been convinced by Darox.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1274 (isolation #80) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:22 am

Post by charter »

Darox wrote:I still like Ceph, but I'm not liking Darlas lack of input and only voting with the majority. Aside from two random votes at the beginning, she has only voted for people with at least 6 votes already stacked against them already, has promised several large posts and never delivered, and generally been unhelpful.
SCUM

Way to point this out after it's become popular. DBE has been non-contributing this entire game but you only mention it after A) your case against Ceph has failed and B) after it's popular.

unvote, vote Darox
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1321 (isolation #81) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:17 am

Post by charter »

vote Darox

Everyone go!
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1417 (isolation #82) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:12 pm

Post by charter »

Toaster Strudel wrote:Come on guys, let's get our act together and lynch some wolves. One less nightkill if we're correct.
Are you serious?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1508 (isolation #83) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:46 am

Post by charter »

It's not too late to string up Darox...
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1518 (isolation #84) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:55 pm

Post by charter »

armlx wrote:Charter has more or less been trying to push random wagons out of nowhere. I do not like that.
Yes, I'm pushing quite hard.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1520 (isolation #85) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:08 pm

Post by charter »

Right then.

vote darox
Picking up where I left off.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1521 (isolation #86) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:09 pm

Post by charter »

I'd also vote for RR or crazy (or their lovers) if other's favor those wagons.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1528 (isolation #87) » Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:07 pm

Post by charter »

Raging Rabbit wrote:Very probably pro town:
Crazy & KoC - because of the whole D1 business
Panda & armlx - very strong pro town vibe from Panda

Probably pro town:
neko & sekinj - neko especially is playing a pro town game imo, though I have a gut feeling they could be mafia
Will RR's (bad) attempt at buddying succeed?

Also, he manages to say neko and sekinj are pro town, but oh wait, they could be scum too.

Yes, will vote for RR if he gets more votes than darox. Why exactly does everyone not like my play again? Is it because I name scum but don't present my case? If it will appease you all I can do that for you when I get some free time.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1534 (isolation #88) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:41 am

Post by charter »

I believe it was around 1319..
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1537 (isolation #89) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:59 am

Post by charter »

If it isn't a slip, what are you thinking it is?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1539 (isolation #90) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:10 am

Post by charter »

You aren't seeing that as him defending RR? Why would he defend someone that isn't his lover?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1562 (isolation #91) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:02 pm

Post by charter »

I think everyone posting their daytalk all at once isn't a good idea. I think it's only necessary for those who are serious lynch candidates to possibly post their daytalk.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1566 (isolation #92) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:27 pm

Post by charter »

I don't see how posting it all at once will be helpful. It's going to make the thread gigantic in a very short time. I just think we should space it out a little is all.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1568 (isolation #93) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:33 pm

Post by charter »

If you guys want our daytalk I'll gladly post it. Hopefully it dispels some of the mysterious suspicion we've gained.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1621 (isolation #94) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:43 pm

Post by charter »

I'm not doing dates and times, we have like 50 posts, and almost none are on the same day, most of this was from early, both of us haven't been paying this game as much attention as we should have.

me- hey
ceph- hey
me- I say what I think the scumtell may be, suspicious of crazy for how fast he switched over to advocating the scumtell
ceph- says the tell might be scum buddying up to their other scumbuddies
ceph- two tells, lets talk about something else
me- happy with crazy/farside lynch, pwnz is more of a useless townie than scum i think, we should move on from discussing these stupid tells
ceph- doesn't know why crazy would pull his stunt if he's scum, farside isn't doing him any favors though
ceph- dont just look at farside/crazy
me- i know
me- do you know what adel thinks you know? i haven't been paying much attention recently
me- reread, still think crazy/farside is scum. Give my guesses for some pairs (all wrong), crazy flip flops on everything. Not sold on iceman, case against him is bs, he acted like that in the smalltown game and was town. Don't like adel giving herself a free pass for a few days
ceph- adel's case is fine, needs a reread, needs to stop wagon hopping
me- give reasons I think case is crap. Iceman never technically incriminated himself. adel made the case but waited a while to vote for him. I think adel and SSF are on the same scum team. Reason, adel hit someone bad for dice voting, but ignored SSF's use of dice.
ceph- SSF always dice votes, thinks adel is likely town, thinks OP is fire's lover
me- I at first thought adel was town, but could be other scum group
ceph- OP is fire
ceph- this game is moving fast
me- got that one wrong, game moving fast
me- I predict they are mafia, not werewolves or town
ceph- any reason?
me- just a guess
me- blast
me- not sure who to vote, ideas?
ceph-
go for pressuring SSF, adel bringing up massclaim to see who flipped. potential scumtell. crazy isn't a wolf
ceph- sucks we have to massclaim, doesn't want to play hydra mafia
me- crazy is an idiot, in game with him recently and handed the scum to a flawless win. Crazy trying to get us lynched. Need to pre emp his coming arguments because they will be crap, but people will buy them.
ceph- should just defend against his attacks because they will be crap
me- some more not thinking pwnz is scum
destructor- dont discuss other games
ceph- we're disagreeing on everything about pwnz
ceph- doesn't know who to vote, tempted to vote kloud because he sees why I think pwnz is town now
ceph- stop disagreeing :P
me- I'll vote with you at deadline
ceph- know why adel suddenly accuses me of being scum?
me- no, don't think we'll get lynched. tomorrow I'll shoot down any case against us.
ceph- I'll help
me- who to vote today? harvey coming under fire. I think BM is scum, crazy thinks we're scum. I'd vote for any of the three.
ceph- still need a reread. wednesday will be my last busy day. Says not crazy right now.
me- I think darox slipped up. bad for RR too.
ceph- slipped how? agrees on RR.
me- post 1319. KoC explained, but it's KoC, so who knows
ceph- don't be too agressive with darox, is suspicious of him, but saying that will make me look bad

I probably switched some me's and I's and you's. The grammer isn't good, but it's a paraphrase of what we've talked about. If anyone wants a time/date for a few things, I'll post it, but I'm not doing it for the whole thing. The part I bolded was for me, I want to go back and look at it.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1622 (isolation #95) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:44 pm

Post by charter »

Happy birthday Crazy!
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1664 (isolation #96) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:10 pm

Post by charter »

Happy everyone? Now put it together. I think there's prolly one or two extra time's in Ceph's post cause I think I didn't include a few off topic posts.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1667 (isolation #97) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:26 pm

Post by charter »

Do you (that are town) not realize that you're being led right on into easy lynches? It happened the past two days, it will probably happen again today. I don't understand why townies in practically every game I play let this happen to them. They see something that they don't like or isn't what they would do, get tunnel vision, lynch the townie, then do it again the next day.

What have myself or Ceph done that is scummy? Not unhelpful, not lurking, but that points to us actually being scum?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1669 (isolation #98) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:36 pm

Post by charter »

unvote, vote armlx

I can't ignore this blatent buddying up any longer.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1672 (isolation #99) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:37 pm

Post by charter »

How is voting you because you're buddying up to the extreme, and encouraging others to do the same, OMGUS? Only scum buddy, you could be a different scumgroup than Crazy, where did I say Crazy was town? I'm pretty sure I've never said or thought that this game, I don't know where you get that from.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1673 (isolation #100) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:39 pm

Post by charter »

Ehhh, actually, I suppose voting someone who's voting for you, no matter the reasons is OMGUS these days... Alas.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1675 (isolation #101) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:41 pm

Post by charter »

So you're admitting you know Crazy is scum then?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1677 (isolation #102) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:52 pm

Post by charter »

Yeah, was hoping to catch you cracking or something.
But still, my point is that even scum don't know who is town. A good reason to lynch mafia before the rest of the werewolves.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1678 (isolation #103) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:02 pm

Post by charter »

Now that I think about that, I'm going to go back and find who were those pushing for lynching werewolves after day one. I'd bet there's a pretty good chance they are actually mafia. I think it's distinctively better for the town to not lynch werewolves next, as then the mafia know exactly who all the townies are. If we lynch mafia next, then all the scum are still guessing.

I'm betting they've all already thought of this, but I just did, and I don't remember anyone else saying it, so here it is.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1682 (isolation #104) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:15 am

Post by charter »

armlx wrote:Wow, and you completely try to change the subject.
Worried? Nothing's stopping you from continuing your line of questioning (or whatever it is). I think it's done, and I don't see any reason not to enlighten everyone else with that.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1684 (isolation #105) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:49 am

Post by charter »

What are you even talking about? You're not even responding to what I'm saying, just accusing me of 'trying to change the subject' every time I post. Obviously that's going to happen, else we'd still be going on about adel's scumtell. You're being ridiculous.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1696 (isolation #106) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:37 pm

Post by charter »

DID YOU PEOPLE NOT SEE THAT I OMITTED DUMB STUPID OFF TOPIC POSTS? WE TALKED ABOUT NON GAME RELATED STUFF THAT I SEE NO POINT IN INCLUDING HERE.

Maybe someone will see that.

Will someone please explain to me what the case against me is? So I can, you know, give my side of the story? Or if you're happy lynching me for no reason other than just for the hell of it, just let me know and I'll go quietly.

I don't like how armlx is trying to quash all discussion not related to buddying up, and lynching charter. Does anyone else notice this?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1705 (isolation #107) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:15 pm

Post by charter »

This is why I was against a mass daytalk posting. It allows anyone to twist your paraphrasing around to suit their needs. Armlx is scum, I don't much care if I'm lynched anymore, there's plenty of sheep in this town that are incredibly dense and can't see past their nose, and they make it impossible to do anything productive.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1707 (isolation #108) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:24 pm

Post by charter »

It doesn't matter, I could repost it all including the few off topic posts and put all the times in there, but you're still going to try and lynch me for pointless reasons. I say pointless because your reasons for voting me aren't that I'm scum, it's that I'm not letting myself get blindly led around like the rest of the town.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1709 (isolation #109) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:30 pm

Post by charter »

None of my daytalk is fabricated. I can't believe anyone but scum thinks this. Iceman's was obviously fabricated, mine merely doesn't have all the posts in it, WHICH I SAID WHEN I POSTED IT. I could have just 'fabricated' it and posted like twenty things instead of fifty and made my job easy enough to where I could have posted exactly what everyone wanted to see, but did I? Noooo, I actually posted what was there, and left out stuff not related to the game.

You either believe the truth or armlx's lies.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1712 (isolation #110) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:06 pm

Post by charter »

What I was saying is me reposting it won't matter because some people have already convinced themselves that I'm scum, and others probably don't care one way or the other, and others actually see the truth. Reposting it now won't matter "since I've already had time to fabricate it now..."
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1716 (isolation #111) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:14 pm

Post by charter »

A prime example of what I'm talking about.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1719 (isolation #112) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:21 pm

Post by charter »

Hey, look at that, armlx has found the next few scum for us too!
I can't believe people are buying in to his bs.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1721 (isolation #113) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:28 pm

Post by charter »

armlx, what will be your excuse when I flip town? Going to just chalk it up to lazy townies or what? Let me in on the secret.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1725 (isolation #114) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:02 pm

Post by charter »

Ha, well, when I do, promise to lynch armlx next. Though you guys will probably listen to his scum ideas and keep following him like a blind leper.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1727 (isolation #115) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:04 pm

Post by charter »

Are you really this obtuse? My daytalk isn't forged, I omitted worthless bits from it. How is that so hard to understand? How is that scummy? THERES A BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MY DAYTALK AND ICEMANS. If you actually can not see this, then I pity you for having to piggyback off others because you're incapable of figuring it out for yourself. If you can, then you are an idiot.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1732 (isolation #116) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:17 am

Post by charter »

Iceman was scum. I am not.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1735 (isolation #117) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:22 am

Post by charter »

Well, I'll see who armlx scumpartners are. If you guys lynch me, please go back over what I said, realize that I didn't do anything anti town (this entire game) and maybe take my suggestions into consideration. Certainly don't listen to anything armlx says, it will be lies to manipulate you into lynching more townies.

Oh, look at what I found, armlx wasn't on icemans wagon, and was on Kloud's and HP's. Now he's on another townie's as well! Are the rest of you guys going to let him get away with lynching townies at will? Seriously?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1736 (isolation #118) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:52 am

Post by charter »

I guess I'm also "changing the subject again". Sorry to bring information I feel is relevant to the attention of the town.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1739 (isolation #119) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:19 am

Post by charter »

armlx wrote:

Oh, look at what I found, armlx wasn't on icemans wagon, and was on Kloud's and HP's
pacman and myself weren't active during the time icemanE was lynched.
You have the same role, and therefore the same motives as they did. It doesn't explain away you're being way too terrible in this game if you were town.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1752 (isolation #120) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:23 pm

Post by charter »

Knight of Cydonia wrote:Because armlx sez, lol
Because you are one of the sheep I'm talking about that is blindly following him because he's buddied up to you so well.
WaltWishbone wrote:
charter wrote:Ha, well, when I do, promise to lynch armlx next. Though you guys will probably listen to his scum ideas and keep following him like a blind leper.
I doubt I will vote for Armix, but I will unvote you if your complete/revised daytalk does not seem contrived. My vote for you was not based on what Armix wrote alone, I thought you made a mistake when you complained about doing it in the first place. You and Ceph were who me and RR were referring to in posts 63, 64, and 65 of daytalk and considered a bit suspect during day one already.
Thanks, but I'd rather just get lynched. I will tell you all who the scum are before I do, your choice whether you listen or not.
SleepyPanda wrote:
charter wrote: Do you (that are town) not realize that you're being led right on into easy lynches? It happened the past two days, it will probably happen again today. I don't understand why townies in practically every game I play let this happen to them. They see something that they don't like or isn't what they would do, get tunnel vision, lynch the townie, then do it again the next day.
Doesn't this apply directly to how you're tunnel visioning on Crazy since like, Day 1? You act as if kloud and HP pairs have done nothing scummy. In fact, you even voted kloud at one point. So were you being led into an easy lynch, just following everyone else?
Please read the game then get back to me.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1754 (isolation #121) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:29 pm

Post by charter »

No, please read the game and get back to me, find where I've stopped pursuing KoC and Crazy a while ago.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1756 (isolation #122) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:15 pm

Post by charter »

Because he is following armlx after armlx buddies up to him.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1762 (isolation #123) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:00 pm

Post by charter »

Holy crap. Maybe I will put more effort in here if it's not inevitable I will be lynched.

Also, note how SP doesn't vote me. He doesn't want to be on the towniewagon at the end of the day, despite how he's convinced I'm scum. You guys are making this too easy.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1767 (isolation #124) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:27 pm

Post by charter »

How about, if you lynch armlx and he isn't scum, I will vote for myself. Should be easy to lynch me if armlx comes up town. What do you have to lose? Are you actually suggesting armlx and SP are the shining beacons of hope in our town? I hope not as they have done nothing useful the whole game (useful being trying to lynch scum).
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1773 (isolation #125) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:26 am

Post by charter »

You all are complete idiots.
Lynch armlx after me.
The end.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1775 (isolation #126) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:36 am

Post by charter »

Toaster Strudel wrote:RR, you're scum, so your opinion bears little weight.

As for the daytalk, geez, it feels suspiciously like homework, and I'm too old for homework.
No, obviously daytalk is the only factor in this game. If your daytalk has one minute incosistancy, you are auto scum. In fact, you're probably scum for questioning the almighty powers of the daytalk. Oh dear.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1796 (isolation #127) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:02 am

Post by charter »

Hmmm, not liking the double standard armlx holds. It's a crime when I don't post times, but TS gets off scott free? Probably the beginning of his buddying up attempts to her as well...
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1805 (isolation #128) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:38 pm

Post by charter »

vote armlx

LISTEN TO TS. SHE WAS TOWN. SHE WASN'T AN IDIOT AND KNEW THAT ME/CEPH ARE TOWNIES. DONT MAKE IT TWO GROUPS OF TOWNIES HAVING TO DIE BEFORE YOU FINALLY LYNCH ARMLX/SP SCUM PAIR.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1807 (isolation #129) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:39 pm

Post by charter »

Or it could be exactly what I said it was. Also the truth. I don't really care how I convey it really, call it whatever you want, it's still right and you know it.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1810 (isolation #130) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:57 pm

Post by charter »

armlx wrote:
Or it could be exactly what I said it was. Also the truth. I don't really care how I convey it really, call it whatever you want, it's still right and you know it.
Lets look at the facts here.

Your case

1. I attacked you for your day talk
2. TS
(confirmed town, who was playing to lynch scum, not townies, as you are)
said you were town
3. I didn't vote for someone while the person I replaced was inactive, then helped spur wagons on 2 people who turned up town.
You have the same role as their not being on iceman's wagon. Regardless of being inactive or not, his wagon started up way before you were replaced in.

4. Your extreme buddying up to anyone who will listen (which is a lot of people in this game...)
5. Your being horribly wrong, tunneling in on one townie, lynching them, and moving right on to the next.

My Case

1. You opposed the mass claim in a scenario where mass claim had none of the usual draw backs of giving the scum perfect info.
False, go back and reread. I was against EVERYONE POSTING IT ALL AT ONCE

2. When you did claim, you left out important details of D/T, and when those were filled in they did not match.
False, I left out stupid shit not pertaining to this game. Would I really be that lazy as to falsify it so it was so easy to catch? Bitch about WIFOM, but the answer is still no.

3. You have been attacking someone who is strongly considered town, if not confirmed.
When did crazy all of a sudden be decreed town? I haven't heard the mod say crazy is town. There's two scum groups so I'm not sure anyone but me and ceph are town

4. Your baseless OMGUS attack on me based in appeal to emotion and false logic, as well as the fact said attacks contradict your game long suspicions marked in point 3.
No, I voted you for your extreme buddying up and being consistantly wrong in this game. You're not that terrible of a townie, therefore you are scum in this game

Am I missing anything?
Honestly, I don't understand how no one else wants you dead.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1812 (isolation #131) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:14 pm

Post by charter »

Whatever, Just lynch armlx after me. Then RR. Then maybe Darox. If you haven't won by then, then good luck. I'm not going to bother responding to armlx's attacks anymore because it's just a pissing match and I don't care enough to do it anymore (though the rest of you feel free to see, even in his last post right there, how he is just posting blatent lies about what he quotes of mine. It contradicts itself in a matter of sentences). Go ahead and add that to your case armlx. Because I'm giving up, that makes me scum somehow :roll:
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1814 (isolation #132) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:19 pm

Post by charter »

Dude, you win. You can stop pursuing it. You can lynch me, but you're going to get lynched after me.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1816 (isolation #133) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:30 pm

Post by charter »

I'm scum, remember? You've been preaching it for so long, how could you forget?

This is your lie "No, false. You were against the mass claim. nice try though."
You even quoted me multiple times saying I'm against it all at once.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1819 (isolation #134) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:52 pm

Post by charter »

I guess massclaim and everyone post their daytalk at once are now the same thing? Yeah, don't understand how anyone could get confused by that.

And I am done responding to armlx's posts. This time for real. I'm also not answering SP questions, whatever they were, I stopped reading his posts a while back. Townies can't get frustrated and give up, that's a scumtell, remember everyone?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1821 (isolation #135) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:59 pm

Post by charter »

Also, Crazy would be a fine lynch maybe before darox. See post 1802.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1826 (isolation #136) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:52 pm

Post by charter »

SP, I'm also not responding to you anymore. Whatever I say to either you or armlx is automatically added to the reasons I have to be scum. You two will look like such huge idiots if I'm lynched, you will certainly be the next to go. Hopefully, people will actually listen to what I (and others) have been saying, and know that it was in the best interest of the town, regardless of how it was presented, act on that, and win.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1846 (isolation #137) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:32 am

Post by charter »

ARE YOU RETARDED? I'M NOT, THATS WHY I WASNT VOTING FOR THE TOWNIES.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1848 (isolation #138) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:44 am

Post by charter »

Wow, you are truly obtuse. I've tried saying this a bunch of times. NO ONE IN THIS GAME IS COMPLETELY INFORMED. NOT EVEN SCUM (ARMLX AND RR) KNOW WHO IS TOWN AND WHO ISNT. ONCE AGAIN, YOURE ATTACKING ME OVER NOTHING. I'm not doing anything scummy, I'm just pissed off and fed up with this game.

You and armlx need to modkill yourselves if I get lynched. There is no reason for you two to stay alive in this game. You have contributed nothing to help the town, and you will continue not contributing anything to help the town.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1867 (isolation #139) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:14 pm

Post by charter »

PEOPLE. PLEASE LISTEN. ME AND CEPH ARE GOING TO GET LYNCHED. YOU WILL FIND OUT WE ARE TOWN SHORTLY. THUS YOU WILL KNOW THAT EVERYTHING WE HAVE SAID THIS ENTIRE GAME HAS BEEN IN THE INTEREST OF THE TOWN. I BEG YOU TO PLEASE TAKE OUR OBSERVATIONS INTO CONSIDERATION. NAMELY LYNCH ARMLX NEXT, AND THEN RR AFTER THAT. DO NOT LET THEM WEASEL THEIR WAY OUT, DO NOT LISTEN TO ANYTHING THEY SAY, IT IS SCUM LIES. You should be doing pretty good then. Good Luck!

Sorry for posting this in the most obnoxious manner possible, but I haven't seen any townies acknowledge anything I've said in a while, so hopefully you guys see this one!
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1868 (isolation #140) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:15 pm

Post by charter »

Total botch of that post, whatever. Please read it and at least consider it.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1871 (isolation #141) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:48 pm

Post by charter »

armlx wrote:See above, also the logic fail of confirmed town = correct.
This is the scumlies I'm talking about! Don't listen to them!
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1873 (isolation #142) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:53 pm

Post by charter »

Looks like someone feels left out. Sorry, I can drag your name through the mud too if you want.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1954 (isolation #143) » Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:42 am

Post by charter »

RR and armlx are scum. Lynch them.

I will post that again in two days so I don't get prodded again.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1956 (isolation #144) » Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:02 am

Post by charter »

10 days til you get lynched.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1974 (isolation #145) » Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:45 pm

Post by charter »

Darox wrote:Can you please tell me what Charter has done that is indicative of scum?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1985 (isolation #146) » Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:40 am

Post by charter »

Question for everyone, if me and ceph are lynched, will you then proceed to lynch armlx and then RR the next two days?
If BM/CWR are lynched today, are you just going to lynch me and ceph tomorrow?
A simple yes or no will do for each, I don't want any explaination.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1992 (isolation #147) » Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:54 am

Post by charter »

SleepyPanda wrote:I say that no one should even answer him.
OMG NOTANSWERINGQUESTIONS. OMGSCUM!!
See how ridiculous your logic is? You must be scum for not answering questions :roll:

There's a definate protown purpose (so you don't care why SP) why I want these questions answered. Can't explain why until after at least most people answer, else scum will just tell me what I want to hear.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #1995 (isolation #148) » Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:01 am

Post by charter »

I have. Armlx has buddied up so much it's sickening. Also, armlx is a way better player than to be lynching townies nonstop. I don't care if that's not proof or whatever, it's true and he is doing it.

Other's have made cases on you, I agree with them. I don't have enough time to go through 80 pages and make a massive formal case that no one will read anyway.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2001 (isolation #149) » Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:23 am

Post by charter »

sekinj wrote:@charter: why would you jsut want a yes or no and no explanation? That just seems like you are fishing to take someone out of context.
It was mostly because I'm just trying to gauge the town's (as a whole) opinion. I didn't want someone to list a bunch of exceptions or reasoning and make it all complicated. I'm not looking for the reason behind anyone's answer, and I'm not going to try and change you answer.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2030 (isolation #150) » Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:58 am

Post by charter »

Well, since it seems that no one is going to answer my questions. I asked them to see if I should switch my vote to BM in order to try and save myself. However, I'd rather just get lynched and hope we get enough active townies to lynch armlx and RR.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2032 (isolation #151) » Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:04 am

Post by charter »

Since it worked in the other game. You win. You have the bigger E-Penis. Happy?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2128 (isolation #152) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:14 am

Post by charter »

Darox wrote:
Vote: WaltWishbone

I've found some scum guys!
No, you haven't.

WWB is a genious. There is the proof of scum from daytalking, not me and ceph.
This is destructor's first post time for our thread. I imagine all town's is the same (give or take a few minutes) 08-03-2008 10:07 PM ET (US).
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2130 (isolation #153) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:16 am

Post by charter »

Knight of Cydonia wrote:
Also I do think pointing out the rule break to the mod was a low act, and possibly scummy since it killed off the two people I trusted most in this game (and who were also quite active).
Again, just because they turned town doesn't mean they should have been left alone. A rule-break is a rule break, and Crazy did nothing wrong by pointing it out - as a Mod, I'd be grateful if someone did that for me. And saying Crazy only did it because you trusted them is a pile of crap - we would have done the same regardless of our opinion on the matter.
Why are we even still talking about this?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2132 (isolation #154) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:14 pm

Post by charter »

So when there's something fishy about my daytalk times, I'm scum, but when it's yours, there's a perfectly logical explaination for it? Unlikely. You're just trying to weasel your way out of your plan that backfired.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2147 (isolation #155) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:19 pm

Post by charter »

SP, why are you defending BM so fiercely?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2151 (isolation #156) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:49 pm

Post by charter »

SleepyPanda wrote:
charter wrote:SP, why are you defending BM so fiercely?
Because I'm sharing my thoughts. My post to sekinj isn't even defending BM as much as it is questioning sekinj's reasoning.

And why are you so ready to jump on his wagon? You're taking a gamble to see whether he's scum or not, but then again, you're scum as well so it probably wouldn't matter to you either way.

Your lover has been pushing his lynch for awhile now, and you have not changed your vote on him until now, which I'm assuming is because he hasn't convinced you BM is scum, yet this does?
Whoa there. Where am I "so ready to jump on his wagon?" I don't know where you're getting all this Charter is going to vote BM stuff from when there seems to be some good evidence coming up against you.

Here is an example of some actually scummy behavior, not whatever you invented against me and Ceph.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2187 (isolation #157) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:37 am

Post by charter »

vote armlx
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2194 (isolation #158) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:17 am

Post by charter »

I forget, am I supposed to be a werewolf?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2196 (isolation #159) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:30 am

Post by charter »

Doh, it's all so easy!

No, I mean was the case for me being scum me being a werewolf or mafia?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2202 (isolation #160) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:53 am

Post by charter »

armlx wrote:There was never a specific group. just scum in general.
No I definately remember one of you guys saying we're one or the other. If you said mafia, the case against us is completely gone. If it's werewolf, there still wasn't any to begin with anyway.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2208 (isolation #161) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:02 am

Post by charter »

Crazy wrote:Charter, you were avoiding the iceman wagon. You have to give him that, at least. :P
No, once iceman posted his daytalk, it was obvious it was forged and I was on board 100%, like I said when he posted it. I thought adel and your case against him was crap because I've seen iceman act like that as town.

However, I can live with an armlx or panda lynch tomorrow instead of today, so
unvote, vote sekinj

armlx wrote:
If you said mafia, the case against us is completely gone.
Why?
If it's werewolf, there still wasn't any to begin with anyway.
Lol.
Oh, you actually didn't read our daytalk? But somehow that's the whole case against me? I'd normally be confused, but since you're scum it makes sense.
sekinj wrote:@Crazy: Did you miss this post?
destructor wrote:Timestamps have no correlation with alignment.
But if your's and BM's had the exact same time for destructors post, there's a good chance that the reason is it's the same thread!
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2211 (isolation #162) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:45 am

Post by charter »

armlx wrote:Again, explain why it makes no sense for you to be mafia?
Read our daytalk how I kept mentioning suspicion of SSF, even at the very beginning.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2246 (isolation #163) » Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:19 am

Post by charter »

Ironic that they were for posting daytalk :roll:
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2261 (isolation #164) » Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:21 pm

Post by charter »

vote Microsoft
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2266 (isolation #165) » Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:23 pm

Post by charter »

Screw it, I don't actually think sekinj is scum, whereas armlx and SP are.

unvote, vote SP
Crazy, vote SP! It is time.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2268 (isolation #166) » Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:49 pm

Post by charter »

No, I'm actually amazed I lived through yesterday. The main reason my vote went on sekinj in the first place was to try and save myself, but that's entirely unacceptable, so I'm moving it back to where it belongs.

I'd vote armlx but I remember Crazy talking about voting SP, and it doesn't really matter to me.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2269 (isolation #167) » Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:57 pm

Post by charter »

Also, when it comes down to it, I don't think it matters where my vote is. If sekinj and neko can vote me before deadline to save themselves, there's no reason not to. Either they're scum and they need to lynch anyone but themselves, or they're town and they know that a lynch of anyone but them is better.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2279 (isolation #168) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:19 am

Post by charter »

So what is your reason for voting me now? The times have been posted.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2326 (isolation #169) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:21 pm

Post by charter »

sekinj wrote:What I don't like about charter/ceph is how they try to get anyone but themselves lynched...
Really? Don't think mine or ceph's vote has been on anyone but scum or armlx/SP (also scum) for a very long time. It was on you momentarily, per the logic I already cited, but then we changed it to where it actually belongs.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2332 (isolation #170) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:29 am

Post by charter »

Oh, wasn't BM scum? Yes I believe that falls under the we've been voting scum part of my statement. Good try though RR.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2333 (isolation #171) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:30 am

Post by charter »

SleepyPanda wrote:So when I ask you to show me charter/Ceph's case, you say these are the major points?
charter wrote:Honestly, I don't understand how no one else wants you dead.
Cephrir wrote:This post strikes me as an attempt to look town while lynching a townie but I will answer nonetheless.
These are opinions. You keep saying they hold merit. Opinions are not facts. They are not points; they are not evidence. I find it hard to believe you have trouble telling the difference. I disagree with you, you call it smoke and mirrors. You're using daytalk times as a crutch to build a flimsy case on it, as well as even using opinions to support it.

Go ahead, ask other people. Are the quotes above opinion?
This is actually quite sad. Opinions are extremely important, so what if we throw our opinions out there? That's how mafia is played.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2337 (isolation #172) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:27 am

Post by charter »

Knight of Cydonia wrote:He only escaped a lynch yesterday because people were so desperate to use timestamps, something which charter himself is now using to try and push a lynch on sekinj and neko.
Please reread the last few pages and then tell me what is wrong with your statement here.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2359 (isolation #173) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:25 am

Post by charter »

SCUM ARMLX/SLEEPYPANDA

Just make sure you lynch them after me, I'm not going to make a huge case because no one will listen to me anyway, pretty much the whole reason I haven't said anything of merit for a while now, but rest assured that they are, in fact, scum.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2373 (isolation #174) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:16 pm

Post by charter »

Actually, I kind of want to be lynched. I can't see any way that armlx/SP can weasel their way out trouble when the obvious is confirmed. I feel that a one for one trade with scum here would be quite good, and once armlx/SP are lynched, I honestly don't have much of a clue who the last scum are, and I'm really not looking forward to a 95 page reread to figure it out.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2375 (isolation #175) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:25 pm

Post by charter »

I obviously can't "prove" anything, but I will once again repeat the fact that they are actually scum (go ahead and call me out for it again SP, I'll go ahead and not respond again). No one can in this game, there's no cops or power roles, but this will be the third townie lynch they've been on. They will have been on half of one scum wagon. That will be their entire contribution to this game. Three mislynches and half of one correct lynch. How is it possible to ignore that blatent of not helping the town?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2378 (isolation #176) » Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:21 am

Post by charter »

Actually SP, me and ceph's combined on town and on scum votes are about 50% each way. Undeniable proof that we don't care which scum gets lynched because we are town.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2412 (isolation #177) » Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:50 pm

Post by charter »

Crazy wrote:
WWB wrote:
FOS: Neko
Yes, more of this is good.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2415 (isolation #178) » Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:39 pm

Post by charter »

Because I'm positive he is scum.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2417 (isolation #179) » Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:19 pm

Post by charter »

What do you think of SP crazy?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2424 (isolation #180) » Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:48 pm

Post by charter »

armlx wrote:
They will be divulged shortly.
Why shortly vs. now?
Why do you do this?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2443 (isolation #181) » Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:39 am

Post by charter »

sekinj wrote:
Crazy wrote:
charter wrote:What do you think of SP crazy?
No comment. Haven't read enough into this game.
Do I even need to point out how anti-town this is? Its so great that this guy is going after my lynch and not even reading the game. That's how I like to play...
False. How is him not doing a meta on SP scummy? I only asked because me crazy and SP were in a game together.

Also, you tell 'em Ceph.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2446 (isolation #182) » Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:12 pm

Post by charter »

Knight of Cydonia wrote:Because apparently we're not playing Mafia, we're playing TimeStamp.
Oh, who didn't want to post the times? Oh that was Charter? Stop whining about it.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2452 (isolation #183) » Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:31 am

Post by charter »

SleepyPanda wrote:You still have not given any reason to not vote charter.
Scumlogic.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2454 (isolation #184) » Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:33 am

Post by charter »

This isn't a guilty until proven innocent game. You don't start out voting everyone and then removing votes one by one until you're down to voting one person. Therefore, you do the opposite, and wait until you're convinced someone is guilty, then vote for that person. I don't know why I'm explaining this, you don't have to give reasons for not voting someone. Obviously the explanation is you don't think they are scum.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2458 (isolation #185) » Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:53 am

Post by charter »

armlx wrote:Also, DGB
destructor wrote:Timestamps have no correlation with alignment.
And lynching you will prove or disprove that beyond a doubt. Besides, you're guilty because you haven't proven yourself innocent. See how dumb that is?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2460 (isolation #186) » Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:37 am

Post by charter »

Well, my reasons for voting you were, and still are, your buddying up and your terrible voting record. I say that makes you scummier than my not wanting to post daytalk, not wanting to massclaim, and giving up on the game for a while.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2466 (isolation #187) » Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:25 am

Post by charter »

Knight of Cydonia wrote:Charter... not so much. Considering that you've done most of what you're accusing armlx of, I'd say you're still scummiest.
Where have I buddied up? Where have I been on all the townie lynches?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2470 (isolation #188) » Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:39 am

Post by charter »

This will be so much more satisfying once we're down to looking for one last pair.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2474 (isolation #189) » Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:09 pm

Post by charter »

RR, the thinking is SP and armlx have the same times as fire/ice.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2494 (isolation #190) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:09 am

Post by charter »

The daytalks. Destructor had the first post. The time of that is the timestamp game. Everyone but SP/arlmx and sekinj/neko had the exact same time for their first post.

Not only that but sekinj/neko have the exact same time as confirmed scum.

Not only that, but timestamp is the game we are currently playing, if you're looking for mafia you joined the wrong game.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2496 (isolation #191) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:20 am

Post by charter »

I'm voting SP/armlx because they're scum. The fact that the timestamp theory holds true for them doesn't help them.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2515 (isolation #192) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:47 am

Post by charter »

Werewolves, yes?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2520 (isolation #193) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:00 pm

Post by charter »

Crazy, put your lover in his place. Don't take no lip.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2523 (isolation #194) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:42 pm

Post by charter »

Oh hey, looks like charter was right before Timestamp.

vote sekinj
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2525 (isolation #195) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:44 pm

Post by charter »

Darox wrote:I actually thought they would come up Mafia.
That's crazy talk. Anyhow, get with the voting for sekinj, no need to keep this game going any longer than it needs to.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2535 (isolation #196) » Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:05 am

Post by charter »

MVP to WWB for figuring this out. I would never have paid the times any attention and Sekinj/neko would be free to lynch us for quite a while.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2539 (isolation #197) » Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:18 am

Post by charter »

unvote

I'm going back and rereading parts of the game for fun, there's no way neko/sekinj are actually mafia. Read from like 65-75. It's just not there.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2540 (isolation #198) » Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:35 am

Post by charter »

vote RR

I was right about armlx/SP and RR was the other one I actually suspected (as in wasn't a temporary OMGUS suspicion).
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #2541 (isolation #199) » Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:55 am

Post by charter »

unvote

Upon rereading further, there is no way WWB is scum. Hopefully they got lynched before I unvoted so I don't sit here flip flopping all day.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”