Mini Normal 2147 | Door Mafia | Game Over!

Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #273 (isolation #0) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:48 am

Post by Looker »

In post 5, Flair wrote:I would like to motion that we eliminate Blair, then Clair, in that order.

No reason in particular.
:facepalm:
In post 65, Blair wrote:Stop trying to discredit the wagon on you as relaxed shitposting.

I already established this was serious business!
Why are there three of you?
In post 100, Albert B. Rampage wrote:VOTE: blair
In post 252, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 213, NoPowerOverMe wrote:VOTE: Blair
Nice vote
Agreed.
In post 226, Firebringer wrote:u also make town annoyed to buddy lol
I'm immediately annoyed with this game.
In post 257, Clair wrote:VOTE: Flair

L-3

This is now a serious wagon. Anyone not serious may flee like children now.
In post 259, Clair wrote:What exactly are you implying?
In post 261, Clair wrote:Three accounts? You only quoted from two.
Are you the least favorite of the alts...?

VOTE: Blair Get rid of it
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #358 (isolation #1) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:43 am

Post by Looker »

In post 287, Clair wrote:
In post 273, Looker wrote: VOTE: Blair Get rid of it
Let's accept that two players are impersonating me (which seems like an odd thing for anyone to do).

Can you explain why you would vote Blair over Flair?
Flair's picture was upside down. It's cooler. It has more...flair...
In post 290, Clair wrote:But that doesn't make sense. Why would Blair create a fan account for me before I made mine?
I laughed out loud and repeated "That's hilarious" multiple times.
In post 323, gobbledygook wrote:Claire and Flair are clearly alt accounts made to troll Blair.
I do not understand the conspiracy theory that they would all be Blair’s alt accounts.
I still think it'd be a good idea to kill them.
In post 339, Flair wrote:Hello! Catching up on the couple hundred posts I've missed.

The last thing I remember was turkey's claim. Anything interesting happen since then?
Flair acquired the avatar of a beautiful young man with very nice glasses.
In post 356, Flair wrote:I'll also say that Blair, FB, and Stan are the wolfiest players in the game.

Looker not far off, but that might boil down to a difference in playstyle. Need more content from them.
Hey! That's my name! Thanks for mentioning me :mrgreen: .
In post 357, Flair wrote:
VOTE: Firebringer
I can't decide between Firebringer, Clair, and Flair

VOTE: Clair
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #417 (isolation #2) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:06 pm

Post by Looker »

In post 363, Flair wrote:Hello Looker! How're you?

My biggest issue with you is totally a non-issue but I thought worth mentioning.

You post walls with countless replies. I post all of my thoughts IRT. We're clearly different.

How familiar are you with the playerlist?
  • OMG! Hey! I'm great; thank you so much for asking!!!
  • That's totally fine.
  • I don't really have time, so I save my drafts on my computer as I go along.
  • Firebringer hates me; ABR thinks I'm a scumbag; Gobble thinks I'm a worthless idiot; and Flavor Leaf thinks I'm a boomer
In post 375, Clair wrote:Looker is the kind of person who would vote someone who makes him laugh. This is perhaps the most suspicious thing to have happened all game.
I'm easily thrown off by buddying attempts.
In post 376, gobbledygook wrote:VOTE: Looker
NOOOO!!! VOTE FRANK!!!!
In post 378, Flair wrote:
VOTE: Looker
Now my planned vote's going to look like an OMGUS. Oh well :lol:

• I could see NPOM's POV, but I really don't have any opinions at this point, useful or otherwise.
VOTE: Flair Sorry, guy, but you're next lol (L-2?)
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #488 (isolation #3) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:10 am

Post by Looker »

In post 446, Clair wrote:
In post 406, NoPowerOverMe wrote:
In post 404, Blair wrote:Why Looker?
Because of his identity to wallpost without substance. It gives the impression that he wants to look like he's having opinions without having opinions.
This is the most well-considered point anyone has made so far this game. NPOM looks pretty town.
Logical =/= town, especially when it's a subjective interpretation/exploitation of a playstyle.
In post 477, gobbledygook wrote:We should still kill Looker, Fredrick seems naive
Is this a policy lynch? Also, how are you making this determination that Fred is naive? Especially after two years of play.

• I don't know what experiences Firebringer is talking about - I was scum in our last game together
    • He's actually probably referring to Mafia From Home. I was going through some things during that time.
  • ABR thinks I'm a scumbag because I
    WAS
    a scumbag
    Spoiler:
    In post 1345, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Eat this vote, scumbag.

• I don't want to offend the concept of forum mafia, but I find humor in strangers determining something is "alignment-indicative" from a handful of posts.
  • I've yet to see one legitimate vote in this thread, lol. It's a gamble and my gambles are no less potent than yours. I think I'm just not as deceitful about it.
  • I don't know what Fred is accomplishing. Is a pressure vote effective if you say it's a pressure vote? Is a pressure vote effective if you don't engage the slot? It looks like he just wants to be on a wagon.
  • I wish I knew what metrics NPOM was using to determine whether a wagon looks towny or not.
I'm so happy to finally be involved. Thanks for inviting me.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #489 (isolation #4) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:12 am

Post by Looker »

I do feel I've struck a nerve with Flair, though. I voted Blair, nothing, Clair, nothing, Flair - instantly I'm the leading lynch. I like it.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #496 (isolation #5) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:43 am

Post by Looker »

• I don't have a scumread on Fred because I don't have a scumread on anyone right now - we still have somebody with 1 post
  • I don't know if iamusername saying I wasn't receiving any attention was meant to be as hilariously ironic as it was, but it did make me laugh - I didn't even know they were a player
    • My ISO does show that I was following Flair's plan, though :lol:
      Spoiler:
      In post 5, Flair wrote:I would like to motion that we eliminate Blair, then Clair, in that order.

No reason in particular.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #498 (isolation #6) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:54 am

Post by Looker »

In post 497, Clair wrote:VOTE: Looker

This is L-1. Anyone not serious may flee like Blair now.
PoE: {Flair | Firebringer/Clair | stanley/ABR/Sakura/Username/Gobble/Flavor Leaf | Blair/Fred/NPOM}

Would've been nice if I'd had more time, but oh well. Good luck. :]
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #590 (isolation #7) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:05 am

Post by Looker »

In post 499, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 488, Looker wrote:Is this a policy lynch?
Why did you think this was a policy lynch and why did you single out only me for that?
Why did you cut out and ignore the rest of my questions? Why didn't you give a reason for your vote? Who else do you feel is playing as poorly as you?
In post 523, Clair wrote:
In post 522, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:What are you two attempting to achieve here?
This is so painfully a town post, there's no reason for scum to intervene here in my argument with Blair, whether Blair is scum or not.
I don't know if you're trolling, but, if you are, I applaud your survival.
In post 557, Clair wrote:My opinion on Looker is a weak scumread. This may or may not change as Looker continues to post more and we see how people feel about the Looker wagon being so high up. It's still too early in the phase to say much more than that.

I have no strong opinions on Sakura or Firebringer. If I was to canvas for a second scumread, I might look toward ABR. But at this stage I'm comfortable with a few townreads (Campbell, NPOM, Clair, Flair).
Spoiler: Replace "names" with "logic"

Are we really not going to admit that these are all just guesses?

• I wish Flair would explain "substance" and how he thinks it's originated. I don't know how much more engaging I can be. Also, if you wanted something from a player, wouldn't you engage them? He should ask me more questions. (I'm joking; I know he doesn't care to engage me - he just wants a mislynch)
  • Flair should point out/quote the "fabricated reasoning" he says I'm using to suspect him. Or the "completely misguided impression of events". He says he's unsure and needs to read again, but don't let him off the hook.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #628 (isolation #8) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:52 am

Post by Looker »

In post 591, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 590, Looker wrote:Why did you cut out and ignore the rest of my questions? Why didn't you give a reason for your vote? Who else do you feel is playing as poorly as you?
What other questions did you ask me other than your question about thinking Fred is naive?

---

To answer your question about Fred's naivety, I get that from his posts. I don't think naivety is only unique to newbies. It is also a personality trait.

---

I do not think I am playing poorly. Why do you think I am playing poorly?
I voted you because I felt you were being opportunistic.

---

Looker, are you scumreading Clair?
  • You answered none of them. You responded to my questions with questions.
  • I feel it's a strategy to shield scumminess with low expectations.
  • I thought you were playing poorly because I didn't assume you were scum. I don't see how a plan set forth by its target beforehand can be opportunistic.
  • PoE: {Flair | Blair | Stanley/Sakura/iamusername/Gobble/Flavor Leaf | Firebringer/Clair | ABR | Fred Campbell/NPOM}
In post 605, Albert B. Rampage wrote:You're just making shit up to write about.
Spoiler:
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #635 (isolation #9) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:09 am

Post by Looker »

In post 629, Blair wrote:He doesn't want anyone to follow him, NPOM. He wants to look "busy" scumhunting without any of the responsibility that comes with actually pushing a mislynch to completion. He will tunnel me for the rest of the phase with little meaningful explanation.
Do you feel there are other wagonhoppers performing this besides ABR?
In post 633, Clair wrote:In all seriousness, ABR looks so bad for refusing to elaborate here that I am a little concerned by it. I almost want to write off his argument with Blair here as "Scum v. Scum" because it's so obviously absurd. But let's file that away for today as conspiracy raconteuring.
So is Blair scum or no?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #764 (isolation #10) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:28 am

Post by Looker »

In post 643, Firebringer wrote:I think this is a TvT betweent abr vs blair.
I disagree. I think Blair is sophisticated scum who is hilariously murdering ABR. ABR has taken a non-communicative approach that is being highly exploited.
In post 651, Firebringer wrote:lol u gay son.
Every game. You're obsessed with homosexuals.
In post 677, Clair wrote:This list feels so safe that I am mildly suspicious of it. Not only does it avoid taking any hard stances but I think it avoids addressing many of the controversies that set the pace for the day. (Including: Campbell and NPOM pouncing on my "cheating," Blair vs. ABR, Looker being run up to a high wagon and writing as if he was about to be lynched, etc.)
Do you typically make readslists?
In post 686, Firebringer wrote:the vibe of the thread being that i play it safe is very funny when u know they talking about me of all people. I am the mother fucker joker of mafia. I NEVER PLAY IT SAFE
Do you enjoy mafia less when people are unaware of your reputation?
In post 726, Albert B. Rampage wrote:This is a distraction. Get back to scumhunting and forget about me.
Spoiler:
In post 729, Firebringer wrote:
In post 728, Flair wrote:Sakura has contributed ~~nothing game-related. At what point does that become a concern?
Never. She is town.
I disagree. I'd like a way to differentiate her from Stanley, iamusername, gobbledygook, and Flavor Leaf.
In post 744, Firebringer wrote:Never stop posting Blair. I love all the posts <3
I have been CACK. KLE. ING.

• I'd like to take Blair up on her offer to:
    • Identify who she thinks are wagon hoppers
    • Identify who she thinks is pretending to be busy scumhunting
    • Identify who she feels is setting themselves up to tunnel
    This was a very generous offer, and I thank her.
  • Flair says Stan1ey and Sakura aren't playing, but I don't see him applying pressure or engaging them. (He also says that I'm not playing, but I'll leave that alone.)
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #883 (isolation #11) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:20 pm

Post by Looker »

In post 776, Clair wrote:@Looker:

I don't typically like readslists, I think they are an easy way to look busy and never as consistent as people want. People tend to remember readslists very strongly which I think encourages people to misunderstand each other. They can be useful as a sort of last will when I expect I'm going to die.

I prefer to townhunt and be vocal about my townreads. Then it becomes easier to develop a strong scumread or two, which are the only cases I think are seriously worth pushing.
I think they're different visual representations of the same thing. A paragraph vs a pie chart.
In post 791, Firebringer wrote:
In post 764, Looker wrote:Every game. You're obsessed with homosexuals.
u got a problem with gays?
Only when the term is used as an insult.
Spoiler:
In post 651, Firebringer wrote:
In post 650, Flair wrote:
In post 644, Firebringer wrote:
In post 640, Flair wrote:
VOTE: Blair
This kind of came out of left field. Whats going through ur head
i will explain my reads in time. Be patient. This isn't some marathon.
lol u gay son.
In post 815, Firebringer wrote:blair saying i am pretending to scumhunt. Rude.
Do you give up when you feel you're not respected?
In post 817, Clair wrote:I think several players have consolidated on me because out of { Clair / Blair / Flair } they like me the least, which isn't saying much because I'm not being compared to the game at large. I don't take it personally. This will all blow over when the town realizes that ABR is not the best player in the world.

The scum here is still Firebringer, I don't think NPOM has a scum motive to wagon me when he was safe where he was. Sakura I'm less sure.
I feel this is an AtE, but I'll respond anyway. I'm not voting you because I like you least; I like [insert name here] least. I'm voting you because I can't make up my mind which one of {Flair/Firebringer/Clair} is scum and I trust your wagon the most.

• I wasn't aware Sakura and I had entered the realm of snarking each other
  • Blair is being most helpful. I have more follow-up questions for her, though:
    • Do you feel the wagon-hopping is alignment-indicative? (I don't. I feel some players are just survivalistic and bored.)
    • What have you asked of the 'fake scumhunters' that they haven't provided, i.e. how have you determined that they've not contributed? (I feel this way when people don't answer my questions.)
    • Who do you feel your tunnelers are setting themselves up to tunnel? (I admittedly revolve around the same few people.)
    Blair is really helpful and funny. I wish that could keep someone from being scum.
VOTE: Clair

p-edit: Clair is L-2 I think. Where is GeorgeBailey?!? :lol:
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #884 (isolation #12) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:21 pm

Post by Looker »

UNVOTE:
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #885 (isolation #13) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:22 pm

Post by Looker »

VOTE: Clair Yeah, L-2
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #892 (isolation #14) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:27 pm

Post by Looker »

In post 883, Looker wrote:
  • Blair is being most helpful.
There's lots of people over right now :lol:
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #894 (isolation #15) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:34 pm

Post by Looker »

In post 886, Firebringer wrote:
In post 883, Looker wrote:Do you give up when you feel you're not respected?
Why u ask?
Because I feel one of the -lairs hurt your feelings and you started intentionally trolling. You were making sense to me beforehand. I didn't agree, but I could see you were trying.

• I sometimes get to where I think the world revolves around me as well.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #986 (isolation #16) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:18 pm

Post by Looker »

In post 897, Clair wrote:Several players have explicitly noted that they are voting within the set of { Flair / Blair / Clair }. It's not AtE to notice that. Thinking some more I think half of the game is still just out of RVS, while the other half was active earlier and is a little further along. I'll give it some time before I treat this as a serious wagon.

Which begets the question -- why do you feel constrained between {Flair / Firebringer / Clair } ?
I misinterpreted the term "like" as being personal - that struck me as AtE. I accept you response that I was wrong. I felt constrained beforehand because I thought you were equally scummy. I no longer do. I currently think you'd be the best flip.
Spoiler:
{Clair | Flair/Firebringer | Stanley/Sakura/iamusername/gobbledygook/Flavor Leaf | Blair/Albert B. Rampage | NoPowerOverMe | Frederick A. Campbell}
In post 902, Clair wrote:
In post 894, Looker wrote:
In post 886, Firebringer wrote:
In post 883, Looker wrote:Do you give up when you feel you're not respected?
Why u ask?
Because I feel one of the -lairs hurt your feelings and you started intentionally trolling. You were making sense to me beforehand.
I didn't agree, but I could see you were trying.
This is an interesting theory but I'm not sure I buy it. Can you explain what about Firebringer made sense at first? Most of his early ISO looks like RVS and fluff until he starts sheeping/buddying ABR on Blair.
I feel my unwillingness to re-read his ISO proves your point. I recently felt his posts started to feel game-throwing, and I felt some positivity would encourage him to put some more thought into them.
In post 917, Clair wrote:Tag yourself. I'm Regina.
I'm the blac- wait.

• Am I the only one who asks questions? Blair says I ask a laundry list of questions and no commentary - is this true? And, even if that were true, wouldn't you be able to rectify it by asking
    me
    questions? I feel like no one wants to play with you unless they have the power to hammer you. This game is full of people who have no power IRL and so they crave it here. (How's that for [social] commentary? :P :lol: )
    • Blair also says I'm tunneling her, but she was my first RVS vote and I haven't targeted her since.
  • Something is confusing me about Blair: If she was sitting on the information of her interpretation of my actions this whole time, why vote now? Nothing has changed except me asking her to clarify.
  • I also think that Blair's forgotten that I was already at L-1.
  • I don't know how NoPowerOverMe is categorizing me as "inactive". It's possible it's post count, but if you put all our posts in a word document, I have a higher wordcount. And that's not including my quotes.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1114 (isolation #17) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:10 am

Post by Looker »

In post 987, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 986, Looker wrote:...
I think you have not been reading the thread.
You really stopped by just to say that? How worthless.

• I think Flair saying he learned something from Firebringer's Post 922 was a bluff.
  • I'm not convinced the information Blair already had dawned on her just because someone asked her for it.
  • I think NPOM is calling himself an angel with the "2143". Either way, I slightly disagree with his ratings.
    Spoiler:
    {Clair | ABR | stanley/sakura/IAAU/gobble/Flavor Leaf | Flair/Firebringer | Blair | NPOM | Fred}
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1124 (isolation #18) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:41 am

Post by Looker »

In post 1118, Clair wrote:
In post 986, Looker wrote:I misinterpreted the term "like" as being personal - that struck me as AtE. I accept you response that I was wrong. I felt constrained beforehand because I thought you were equally scummy. I no longer do. I currently think you'd be the best flip.
You don't think I'm the most scummy but you think I'm the best flip. What associations do you plan to make from my slot?
I don't understand. How do I not find you the most scummy? You've had several interactions and your wagon and votes could be reviewed.
In post 1121, Albert B. Rampage wrote:VOTE: Fred

Let's win this quickly then.
It would've been more helpful if you'd voted in stanley/sakura/IAAU/gobble/Flavor Leaf or Flair/Firebringer.

• Flair is right, and I'm an idiot.
  • The only important part about my PoE is the first person because I don't really compromise anymore. The rest is just a way to put people at ease because amateurs like telegraphed thoughts.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1390 (isolation #19) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:19 am

Post by Looker »

In post 1131, Clair wrote:
In post 1124, Looker wrote:
In post 1118, Clair wrote:
In post 986, Looker wrote:I misinterpreted the term "like" as being personal - that struck me as AtE. I accept you response that I was wrong.
I felt constrained beforehand because I thought you were equally scummy. I no longer do.
I currently think you'd be the best flip.
You don't think I'm the most scummy but you think I'm the best flip. What associations do you plan to make from my slot?
I don't understand. How do I not find you the most scummy? You've had several interactions and your wagon and votes could be reviewed.
How else am I supposed to interpret the bolded above except as "I want your flip even if you're not the scummiest player"? You suggested I had used AtE (which I presumed was a scumtell), and then very acceptably decided that you were wrong (thus, one scumtell less). Is this not a softening of your scumread on me with a hardening of your resolution to lynch me? Or else, did you find some other reasons to scumread me? Either way I think you're leaving something out here.
I thought the three of you were equally scummy and then I didn't - you were the scummiest. I don't know what's getting lost in translation here.
In post 1158, gobbledygook wrote:{Looker, FB, Clair}
Maybe

I looked through your ISO and you haven't given reason for a single vote. It's a wonder no one's noticed this.
In post 1226, Clair wrote:
In post 1222, Flair wrote:
How is that fun? Genuine question.

Next game you two and I play, we’re doing it elsewhere. We can keep these jank phase lengths of you’d like but the audience here is suspect as Hell.
It's a funny thing, but when I think of the games I've been proudest to win and saddest to lose, they've all been here. Either you like it or you don't, but there's something exalted about Mafiascum's drawn-out phases and timetables. It's a slow-burning delicate drug. I've played on many different sites but Mafiascum always sets the standard, is site on which I think people give most expression to their personae. The arrogance is just a natural consequence, and with time almost becomes charming, like the boasts of children.
Mafia is an exercise in human destruction. I use it to humble myself and to remind me that no one knows anything - everyone is an idiot. Everyone is sensitive and inclined to ad hominem. And groupthink.
In post 1241, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 1114, Looker wrote:
In post 987, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 986, Looker wrote:...
I think you have not been reading the thread.
You really stopped by just to say that? How worthless.

Do you know what I meant?

Postscript: I wrote the above post when I was only at page 45. I proceeded to read the game and a wagon started on Looker. This postscript is written after I have read post 1237 by NoPowerOverMe.

Looker is at L-3.
No, because you didn't say anything.
In post 1329, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I sort of fall asleep when I read Looker's posts. I guess if FL thinks he's scummy then I'll vote him. I have him as null and I don't think pressure would change that, so if we wagon him, his head will roll.
In post 1346, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I feel like NPOM just doesn't want to be on a mislynch wagon.

Because he's not trying to get anyone lynched very hard, or really figuring stuff out by page 50... he's just sitting there like furniture and acting like I asked him to drop his pants and bend over when I ask for his help to build a bandwagon on Fred. Maybe he was town and thought that there was no way he was in danger?

FL, FB, gobbledygook, iamuser, Looker, what do you think?
I think I don't trust you.

• Flair doesn't like it, but amateurs
    do
    like telegraphed thoughts. It puts them at ease.
  • My PoE isn't "made-up" in the sense that it's random.It's a fluid depiction of who I'm willing to lynch at the point of its posting.
  • I think it's bizarre Flair would vote me for "reactivity" as opposed to stan1ey for "inactivity". I feel he keeps changing what he wants out of me.
  • Blair's trying to paint me as ABR's partner, but, if we're just going off of "Looker hasn't mentioned them", wouldn't that include Stan1ey, Sakura, IAAU, gobbledygook, NPOM, and Fred?
  • I'd like for Flair to identify who all is party to this "limbo circle-jerk".
  • I think I should be flattered scum want to run me up to L-1 again.
  • Flair's argument that I should be lynched confuses me:
    • He says Clair has contributed more than me, so she's town, and that Stan1ey and IAAU have contributed less, but they're not scum.
    • If he's not going by post count, I'd like to know how he deemed Clair's contributions superior. Maybe it's her IRT responses? I don't want to put words in his mouth.
  • Blair is explicitly saying NPOM is scum, but is trying to lynch me.
  • How does Sakura remember my 19 posts more than she remembers Clair's 78?
VOTE: ABR The only reason I could see why someone would be so hellbent to associate me with ABR is if ABR is scum likely to be lynched due to his persona.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1505 (isolation #20) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:59 am

Post by Looker »

In post 1408, Albert B. Rampage wrote:flair/NPOM/looker

That might just well be the entire scum team.
I think the team is ABR/Clair/{stan1ey/sakura/flavor leaf}.
In post 1415, Albert B. Rampage wrote:NPOM/FB/Flair is actually more likely.

Looker is independently scummy, but I can't tell who his buddies would be.
Independently scummy because of what?

• I question the phenomenon where some scum are too embedded to call out D1. I don't know what to attribute to this "hidden in plain sight" occurrence.
  • Flair's misconstruing my sentiments (He's also very aggressively pressing me with this double-standard).
    • He presses me for not engaging, then presses me for being too reactive, but allows other players to lurk. He consistently doesn't engage me, though. He pretends to want more from me than he does because he's only looking for a mislynch.
    • He's lying about me not caring about my PoE. My PoE is not made up - players beyond the first appear irrelevant because I don't compromise my top flip priority. This is why Flair prefers IRT responses, so he can't be held accountable for what he's saying. His technique is to flood the thread and hope you forget his contradictions. My counteracting playstyle is probably why he wants to get rid of me first. Once again, I'm honored.
  • Flair is trying to demonize my low post count, but I've consistently engaged more players than him. His focus is more spur-of-the-moment wagons as opposed to considering each player.
  • I have no idea what Sakura Hana is talking about.
  • Sakura Hana has never said she scumreads me. I'm pretty sure it's because it's convenient.
  • It's so easy to be paranoid in this game. I keep thinking Blair/Flair are part of the scumteam, but that can't be it.
  • It'd be nice to know gobble's explanation for anything.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1579 (isolation #21) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:34 am

Post by Looker »

In post 1506, Albert B. Rampage wrote:VOTE: Looker
Your partner is in {stan1ey | sakura | flavor leaf}.
In post 1524, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1523, Flair wrote:And this is besides the point, but why would you skim the last page when the last page was almost entirely you and I going at it.

You confuse me. If ABR is being honest when he says you’re a threat to the wolves, but your incapable of even reading the thread... I trust Albert’s judgement even less.
You are trying to discredit me because FL is busy. That's pathetic and scummy.
The double standard you and Blair are using against me is bizarre.

• Blair cut off the part of the quote that answered her question. Are underhanded tactics always scummy or are they capable of being used by town?
  • Flair can't explain the "Looker vs NPOM feud" because the one-word summation would be "opportunism". A descriptor could also be "selective".
  • Flair's interactions devolve into him trying to feel better about himself. He resorts to condescension and sarcasm.
  • I don't understand why, as underwhelming as she's proven to be, Sakura feels the need to keep insulting me:
    • Her Post 464 was never a reason to scumread me
    • Her positing that stan1ey and I have contributed equally is ludicrous
    • Her saying that I "can't read" is disgusting and pathetic.
    • So, like I said, she's voting me out of
      convenience
      • Also, she's trying to push a single bullshit post from 40+ pages ago.
      • Not reading her posts "in good faith" is something she pulled out of her ass.
      • She's simultaneously belittling my addressing of her by calling it "complaining" and insisting it's my fault that she didn't give reasons earlier.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1643 (isolation #22) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:47 pm

Post by Looker »

• I question whether people are even trying to find scum anymore. I think some people are just in quarantine and are trying to post as much as possible. I question whether the strategy is to exhaust the thread.
  • I can see why the "Looker or you" dichotomy presented to NPOM would be problematic. I don't think that's a productive decision to be bullied into.
  • Flair isn't saying that I'm scum; he's saying that he's tired. I think this is an excuse manufactured by him - no one is demanding he hyperpost.
  • I think "Because I'm thrown off by buddying attempts" is a suitable response to "Why would you vote someone who was trying to make you laugh?".
    • Once again, Flair is trying to pick apart my RVS, but not stan1ey's or Sakura's.
  • I feel like Flair's reasoning is ad hoc and that going back to review is a struggle for him.
  • Flair explicitly says he's going to stick to easy wagons despite having 9 days to build a case
  • Flair is slowly transforming into Firebringer and ABR: he knows everything about villagers, their thought processes, and their "incessant desire to solve". He ignores my commentary on stan1ey and IAAU in that post.
    • Quick aside, though: Are "werewolves" lynched? If there's alternate terminology for mafia, is there alternate terminology for execution as well? Obviously, as an African American, I would prefer an execution style that doesn't involve lynching, but I get that it's a tradition. Heritage not hate, right?
  • I believe NPOM and I have engaged with Flair equally. Also, Flair repeating something doesn't make it true.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1644 (isolation #23) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:53 pm

Post by Looker »

Looker