Mini Normal 2147 | Door Mafia | Game Over!

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1901 (isolation #200) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:43 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

i actually like it when people can 1 up me when I'm town and scum when I have a good town game. I only get mad at dumb town that arent being manipulated by scum.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1906 (isolation #201) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:34 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1902, Flair wrote:
In post 1900, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1894, Flair wrote:
In post 1799, Albert B. Rampage wrote:FL is super mad right now i beat him as scum and im gonna beat him as town now without his chance to redeem himself lol. Imagine being defeated by a braggart like me, especially if he thinks he's the better player.

Fred you are the man in the middle you gotta decide if you wanna win quick with me or get in bed with FL, its up to you now.
Bland AtE.

You’ve changed your read on FL for no reason I can see and political expediency.

Why can’t it be Looker/ABR/X?
He did it because I stopped showing him town lean support.
And you think he does that only as a wolf?
No clue, I'm jsut noting it's something that happened, and it seems like he became threatened of me, especially since he started pushing your "avoiding thread, not playing" after I had already been posting a lot today, which is something he also did as scum in Zoey's when Porkens pushed me for something, he piggy backed on top of it.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1908 (isolation #202) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:35 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I half feel like ABR expects to be caught as scum, and is just going down swinging trying to do as much damage as possible.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1909 (isolation #203) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:35 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Bets on how long this twilight lasts?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1956 (isolation #204) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:14 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I hammer every time someone gets to L-1, this is known meta.

I’m town here.

Albert, did you receive anything last night?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1957 (isolation #205) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:15 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Also, I’m scum if Stanley’s scum, and I’m scum if Stanley’s scum. Some serious surface level shit right there.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1961 (isolation #206) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:16 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1956, Flavor Leaf wrote:I hammer every time someone gets to L-1, this is known meta.

I’m town here.

Albert, did you receive anything last night?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1963 (isolation #207) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:18 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Honestly, I’m kind of done with the “hasn’t read” nonsense. It’s kind of tilting me, to be honest. It’s actually making me care less about this game, and now Sakura left too, so my lack of caring about surface level pushes on me are really having me not want to play anymore.

I’m town.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1965 (isolation #208) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:21 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Also, if you lot are too surface level to see why that was a fantastic hammer, then I don’t know what to tell you guys.

I will always hammer an L-1 unless I’m whole heartedly against the lynch with confidence if Day 1 is past page 40, and
both Gobbledygook and Firebringer know this.

ABR if you are town, you are straight up incorrect with your reads and scum are taking advantage of you. If you are scum, well, alright then, you got the advantageous position of being scum with a surface level player list.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1966 (isolation #209) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:22 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1964, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1963, Flavor Leaf wrote:Honestly, I’m kind of done with the “hasn’t read” nonsense. It’s kind of tilting me, to be honest. It’s actually making me care less about this game, and now Sakura left too, so my lack of caring about surface level pushes on me are really having me not want to play anymore.

I’m town.
you probably should stop skimming
I’ve read and analyzed this game more than you have,so you should stop being surface level
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1970 (isolation #210) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:25 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1967, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Has everyone read my guide on Focusing on Scum and Getting them Lynched?

I do not speak to scum, it is pointless. FL had an incredibly strong townread on stanley with his very few posts, and then when I asked to wait for his claim, FL quickhammered him, after he quickhammered the cop as town in our previous game, putting a nail in the coffin for town and allowing my scum team to win. This is someone who thinks he can coast by as scum on "meta". I know FL's will to win overrides his false intention of staying consistent with "hammering everything at L-1", so I ask you to consider how it's more likely he considered himself compromised with so many players suspecting him and wanted to take down any town, even the least vocal among us, with him before he got the noose.

I always do this, mostly as town.

Why would I ever do that as scum? As scum, I would gain more by defending Stan1ey rather than hammer
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1971 (isolation #211) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:25 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1969, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1965, Flavor Leaf wrote:I will always hammer an L-1 unless I’m whole heartedly against the lynch with confidence if Day 1 is past page 40, and
both Gobbledygook and Firebringer know this.
I don't think ur scum for hammering. I think ur scum cause all u care about is when people scumread u.
Again, something you should know only happens when I’m town.

I don’t give a fuck if people scum read me when I’m scum and you’ve played with me far too many times to think anything else.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1977 (isolation #212) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:29 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1973, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1971, Flavor Leaf wrote:Again, something you should know only happens when I’m town.
I don't believe this is true.

I literally have a catchphrase of “Doesn’t matter if you know I’m scum, if you can’t get them lynched”

I literally tilted RC in a game with a mindset of that because he knew I was scum and couldn’t do anything about it. That’s liter.ly the mantra I have to play.

My weakness as scum is being too consistent and being too town read. Go check up on Animals UPick that just ended.

Sure, I won it, but people didn’t know that was me.

I NEED to be scum read when I’m scum, or I can’t explain not getting night killed. That’s another reason I purposefully troll as town, because I have to try and convince scum team not to kill me. That’s also another reason the hammer meta exists.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1979 (isolation #213) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:31 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1975, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'm so happy that all the aliens are indulging me with a 1v1 against FL.

I need to slay the dragon, the don corleone scum champion, and add his head to my trophy collection.

Thank you. You are adding to the epic nature of the tale I will tell.

I’m town here, and you’re probably town self destructing this game because you want the pride of catching me as scum.

Not the first one with this mindset, wont be the last, and I am town.

And for any surface levels out there who think if I get mislynched, it’s my fault. You’re damn wrong. I am giving you all the necessary information you need to see I’m town here.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1982 (isolation #214) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:32 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1978, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 1941, Flair wrote:
In post 1930, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 1927, Flair wrote:Thinking about it some more, Looker had to have been some sort of PR hunt.

Which is hilarious because the wolves killed a potential ML. Does MS use SHC mechanics at all?
SHC?
Seer Hunt Clear

tl;dr If Looker presented a read that looked like a Peek/Investigation, the wolves might have killed him thinking he was a Seer. Which would mean his read was accurate as the wolves believed Looker to be real.

So we can reliably assume the player he read villager with such confidence, is in fact a villager.

But if yesterday’s gameplay was indicative of the level of mechanical nuance MS plays with, I’d imagine SHC isn’t something used here.
If Looker was informed that someone was town he would not have flipped Vanilla town.
Looker was killed by a vigilante.
If ABR is scum, this is his partner.

Gobbledygook knows better than anyone that that was a town hammer, not a scum hammer, and he even was arguing I was town yesterday.

This is a political read.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1983 (isolation #215) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:32 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1980, Flair wrote:I don’t give a fuck about your self-meta, FL.

Stop talking about yourself and talk about Albert. Explain to me why he’s a wolf or a villager.
If i get one more like this, I’m done with the game.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1984 (isolation #216) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:33 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I will fucking self meta all the fuck i want.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1988 (isolation #217) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:33 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1985, Flair wrote:FL is probably a wolf because he doesn’t seem to suspect Albert even an ounce for his shenanigans.
In post 1982, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1978, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 1941, Flair wrote:
In post 1930, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 1927, Flair wrote:Thinking about it some more, Looker had to have been some sort of PR hunt.

Which is hilarious because the wolves killed a potential ML. Does MS use SHC mechanics at all?
SHC?
Seer Hunt Clear

tl;dr If Looker presented a read that looked like a Peek/Investigation, the wolves might have killed him thinking he was a Seer. Which would mean his read was accurate as the wolves believed Looker to be real.

So we can reliably assume the player he read villager with such confidence, is in fact a villager.

But if yesterday’s gameplay was indicative of the level of mechanical nuance MS plays with, I’d imagine SHC isn’t something used here.
If Looker was informed that someone was town he would not have flipped Vanilla town.
Looker was killed by a vigilante.
If ABR is scum, this is his partner.

Gobbledygook knows better than anyone that that was a town hammer, not a scum hammer, and he even was arguing I was town yesterday.

This is a political read.
Surface level flair
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1990 (isolation #218) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:34 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Honestly fuck this game.
Too many surface levels.

Have fun losing town. I have no faith.

REPLACING OUT
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1995 (isolation #219) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:36 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1992, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1990, Flavor Leaf wrote:Honestly fuck this game.
Too many surface levels.

Have fun losing town. I have no faith.

REPLACING OUT
u aren't allowed to announce replace outs. U fucking moron.
Letting everyone know why I’m stopping posting, and Sakura did the same thing. This is my last post.

Surface level fucks.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3254 (isolation #220) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:17 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Yeah, I replaced out of essentially all my games. I’m done for a bit.

I had hit the point in my games, which let’s think about this for a second, Animals, Disease, and This, all scum in those games, like wtf. Roll me town, getting off track

Yeah, I don’t know, I just remembered the stress from Animals Upick with Votato last game, and especially after replacing Sakura who I had politically set up in a gamestate wise, and wanted to play with, replaced out, so because I know I didn’t feel like playing, but the type of player I am, I would have went 150% to win, cuz you know, I gotta win, and the second it starts getting toxic/heated when I don’t care about playing, I just need to replace out. :lol: I don’t like the scum play of getting the thread toxic, but it is, a play, and I’m a Light Side scum player, play the scum for good, heel Flavor gotta get cut at the ankles.

So I’m taking a break while I focus on career-orientated pushes for a minute. I’ll be back around eventually, I love Mafia, and actually have a sudden resurgence in it in a different way.

But yeah, that’s why I replaced out. Nothing against you Votato, you got a style, keep it up.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”