PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (isolation #0) » Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:09 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Hoopla!

Good to see you after, literally, all these years.

Una! Good to see you after all these... days.

VOTE: Una

You're not getting away so easily this time... okay you weren't scum last time, but you might be this time.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (isolation #1) » Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:09 am

Post by PranaDevil »

In post 38, Espeonage wrote:It's apparently not painfully obvious. I'm not a vig.
I know you're not. I am... and so's Una... AND Hoopla.

And my mum.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (isolation #2) » Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:30 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

In post 68, Hoopla wrote:it's been many moons since i've dipped my toes in the mafia waters. perhaps even years. i don't remember which game(s) we've played together.
Yes, I agree Lockdown has me bored out of my skull and returning here too.

Also not a fan of CooLDog attempting to frame Gryp. I want to hear a proper answer to #47 too.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (isolation #3) » Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:41 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

In post 94, AGar wrote:Two, CD taking the bait and saying "if there's one kill, Espe is the lynch," while dumb, seems weak at best. Just plain dumb. Another shady inclusion.
Just to add to this (as I worry it may slip by), this very much feels like CD is saying "If there's only one kill Espe must be scum" and trying to control day two... based on what has been well discussed as a meme fake claim at this stage. Agar is right to call it out.
In post 98, AGar wrote:
In post 97, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 95, AGar wrote:You do realize you're a part of this game and thus it necessitates your interaction with everyone, right?
I do realize that I am playing a social deduction game called mafia. I guess I am not explaining myself fully. I will vote people I think are scummy. I may give some reasoning for voting said person. That reasoning/explanation most likely will not be all my thoughts about said person.
Seems like a hell of a way to convince the rest of us of your lynch preferences.
Seems like a hell of a way to prod-dodge the entire game and write it off as "I said I was doing this at the start of the game".

UNVOTE:
VOTE: gobbledygook
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (isolation #4) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:37 am

Post by PranaDevil »

In post 125, gobbledygook wrote:Well, the counterpoint to that is the information you’re getting now is the type, frequency, and substance of information you’ll be getting later in the game too. If you don’t think it’s lurky now, then it won’t be lurky then.
I'm with Gypyx (fucking hell I hate your name), the current posting seemed okay. Your post very much felt it was announcing that you weren't going to be posting later and instead sitting back and not doing anything, which at best is anti-town, and at worst is scummy.

Vote will remain in absence of a better place for it right now.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #5) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:49 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Okay... I'm having a weird day, and my brain just isn't working right (Nor are my eyes... but that's a diabetes issue with me not taking my medication properly, so I apologise if it takes a little while to focus... I'm struggling to see much of anything, should be fixed soon, watch this space)... so would anyone mind correcting me if I've got any of this wrong?

So... flippy "hints" at a traitor... supposedly... I dunno.
Gryp....or however you spell it, feels he caught something, and queried if anyone knew it would be in the game
Agar dislikes the fact it was queried entirely...

At the same time, Una missed half of it entirely (basically skimming the thread and not seeing the blatantly obvious response that a literally half blind person caught), there's talk of a N1 vig via meme stuff, which CooLDoG has taken to mean there is a fake claim and it needs lynching day 2... not day 1.

renaissance thinks I'm town but doesn't say why... I didn't feel I'd done much thus far, but please enlighten me.

That being said renaissance votes CooLDoG, which I feel is a good vote right now.

That's what's stood out for me most so far...

So that being said, my biggest suspicion currently goes to CooLDoG

With that traitor situation, I doubt Agar is scum... like, it doesn't quite make sense (just based on this theory... there may not be a traitor and Gryp is making a mountain out of a molehill). If flippy is a traitor, why would Agar push towards it anyway? Would look highly suspicious. On the flip side, if Gryp is a traitor, then again, Agar pushing it doesn't make much sense.

Obviously, if there's no traitor at all, Agar could be scum just looking for an easy push.

Or all three could be barking up the wrong tree and we have a town filled circle jerk going on over there.
Hoopla wrote: "too scummy to be scum"
Reminds me of my greatest scum fuck up... it was something like "Couldn't be scummier as scum" or something equally as obvious. Not saying Hoople said that, just the phrase made me think of it.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: CooLDoG
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (isolation #6) » Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:14 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

Fuck it... was sorting out a post, and double clicked when closing a window and "poof" it vanished... I'll try again.
In post 226, notscience wrote:We meant different things hoopla- I’m saying I don’t get how he’d pull it out of his ass unless he knew it existed.

Your point about being obvious as the game progresses is valid though.
New players to this site do not mean they don't know anything about the game... maybe he played RL mafia before and it was a regular role in his group? Maybe we should ask him first? Could be a good idea...
In post 227, Hiraki wrote:
In post 214, PranaDevil wrote:At the same time, Una missed half of it entirely (basically skimming the thread and not seeing the blatantly obvious response that a literally half blind person caught), there's talk of a N1 vig via meme stuff, which CooLDoG has taken to mean there is a fake claim and it needs lynching day 2... not day 1.
what does this mean?
It means you missed half the thread where CooLDoG got so hung up on the N1 Vig meme claim that he was pushing for it to be lynched day 2... I advise reading it.

The fact in later posts you've been town reading CooLDoG despite him literally trying to set up a day 2 lynch already is suspicious to me.
In post 235, Hiraki wrote:
In post 234, Hoopla wrote:
In post 233, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 185, renaissance wrote: I'm just gonna park here with some townreads for now.
Let me town hunt so that the scum knows the strongest town reads are to kill during the night so town has less info to go off of... Also, let me just put a vote here with little to no explanation.
In post 233, CooLDoG wrote:Hoopla's post is part of the reason I am voteing her. Over confident town reads d1. Not doing much scum hunting. Also doesn't do much actual analysis of hikari or reasons for vote in next post. Just does a quick slip in there.
~~

it appears you have some hang-ups about the concept of townhunting as a strategy. could this playstyle difference be the explanation for your suspicion of me and renaissance? food for thought.
weird post
Perfectly fine post
In post 246, Hoopla wrote:i have to say, this has been a satisfactory hustle from hiraki, despite his conclusions. i'm ready to move onto greener pastures.

VOTE: prana
Bad Hoops. Just as I was town reading you too.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (isolation #7) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

In post 257, renaissance wrote:
In post 177, renaissance wrote:
In post 69, PranaDevil wrote:Also not a fan of CooLDog attempting to frame Gryp. I want to hear a proper answer to #47 too.
Why do you think of CoolDog's explanation that came in ? Changed your mind?
I admit I missed it. I'll put it below for others to see.
In post 82, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 47, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 35, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 12, Gypyx wrote:Isn't the N1 vig claim a meme claim? It doesn't really look serious to me tbh
VOTE: vote: Gypyx
Angling for claimed PR lynch.
CoolDog, could you explain how Gypx was angling to lynch a claimed PR here?
Casting doubt on the claim to justify non-belief in it. Ergo, creating a reason to vote for a claimed power role.
It's a bullshit response to it. Clearly. I'd argue CooLDoG is trying to cast doubt on Gyp to allow an easy lynch himself.
In post 270, AGar wrote:
@Prana
why are you pushing dogshit angles off of a meme claim to chain some lynches bud?
Erm... I'm attacking CooLDoG who did that. Please re-read.
In post 264, Espeonage wrote:You weren't in my scum list friendo
In post 265, notscience wrote:
In post 37, Espeonage wrote:Currently I have cooldog and notsci as potential scum for going in to night prep immediately.
Yeah... this isn't a good look at all.

I'll happily shift to an Espeonage wagon, though I'm still super suspicious of CooLDoG for the earlier stuff so my vote stays there for the time being. Both are good wagons.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (isolation #8) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:29 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

In post 389, Hoopla wrote:this leads me to my opinions on day 1 and what
i
view its purpose is. in my observations, towns often struggle with organising a lynch before deadline. 30% of day 1's end with a lynch on an unclaimed player. this occurs because town's wait until the 11th hour to organise a lynch, then when a roleclaim comes, all of a sudden things change. the gamestate has changed. information - real information - has finally come into the game, and they now only have 24 hours to organise a new lynch, and lo and behold it lands on some random townie, as any vote can be justified in a deadline panic.

-----------------

in my eyes, we should have the first L-1 wagon organised before the halfway point of day 1. that way, we have enough time to assess the claim and deal with the fallout.
Not even regarding this game. I've never really thought about this before, but I like it, as it's bang n the money. We should have a potential lynch prepared by the halfway point, not even necessarily day 1, but on all days, so we have actual time to deal with a claim.

--------------------

The above is more a "general a good idea in other games too" thing. Onto this actual post...

Hoopla 397 literally says "Focus on these people, a majority of the scum lies here" and has a big red ring around:

Flippy
Hiraki
Una
brass
Espe
Lickety
Prana

Now... I'm not saying scum won't be in there, scum love to lurk, and hey, I've posted the least... I also don't split my replies up into a response to every single thing I respond to, so focusing just on posts themselves... well that can fuck right off at the best of times. Number of posts isn't that important. Plus I am not great early game. Never have been. I do better after a re-read and a lynch of two, where I can do some analysis. If you expect me to be coming out of the gates day one as some amazing super posting person.... you'll be disappointed. My early reads are generally bad (I'm actually finding CooLDoG to be more town, the more I read).

Anyway... Hoopla advocates for the above to be where we should focus. I'll note that Flippy has 22 posts, renaissance has 24... is that 2 post difference such a huge thing? Why is renaissance somehow ignored there?

Then Hoopla votes for Flippy... the person who's posted the most of all those she ringed... fair enough she was on me, and that was going nowhere... but why stop voting me after you post about wanting to push lurkers? If "number of posts made" is your most important factor... you stay on me and push for more pressure on me, not less... especially when I hadn't posted for a while. So pushing lurkers... ignoring renaissance, voting flippy instead of staying on me, or something equally light on posting... none of it adds up.

and... Flippy just posted a SHIT TON of posts... like... 16 posts... based on Hoopla's table, that puts him at 38 posts, well out of "scum" range... and yet let's count the pointless posts shall we?

409 - "I got prodded"
410 - "Will read later"
412 - A one line question
421 - "here are three town reads"
422 - "I missed that post"
423 - "I was forgotten"
424 - Just copying 423 and adding more...

So... at the end of the page there, we have 7 posts that literally add nothing to the discussion, and are merely designed to push up post count.

425 - Just complaining Hoopla made a joke
426 - Just added "+1"
427 - Actually a good post... oh wait...
428 - No it wasn't.
429 - A pointless correction, everyone knew what was meant.
430 - Fuck me.
431 - Another nothing post
432 - Compaining at Gobbledy
433 - Finished posting, bye...

Like... NOT ONE OF THEM IS A GOOD POST!

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Emperor flippyNips

Prior to that flurry of absolute sludge to shove the post count into the roof, I was happy to dive on that Hoopla wagon... but holy jesus fucking christ Flippy just may as well have waved a big flag saying "scum here" with that garbage.

I will say, that doesn't prevent Hoopla being scum either, I feel that's a viable scum wagon, and her vote on Flippy is entirely likely to be s/s
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (isolation #9) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:07 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

In post 440, CooLDoG wrote:who is adamantly against an espe lynch?
Mate... day one the only lynch I'm adamantly against is my own.
In post 453, Emperor flippyNips wrote:do you mean two pairs of millers?
Why would there be "pairs" of millers? Four millers would be fucking awful.

Millers are town that show up as scum in a cop result...

I was in the game with Una, it was fucking garbage. I understand Una not immediately being willing to consider what is "normal" in a normal... my first game back and I get stuck with that fucking clusterfuck... almost made me turn around from playing entirely.
In post 475, renaissance wrote:Prana, I don't get your SvS theory. If you have so many qualms with Hoopla's analysis, and think she might be bussing Flippo, then why not vote Hoopla instead?
Oh I was planning to... don't you think I wasn't. But when Flippy immediately started posting so much, while saying so little (I see nothing has changed incidentally), I couldn't just sit there and not vote Flippy... ever.

As for why I think they are s/s, partly my feeling that both are scum (let's be honest, this early in the game, there's less to go on regarding s/s interactions), but I do feel like Hoopla mentioned the lynching of the lurker slots, and then "pushed" Flippy who subsequently "fixes" their post counts, by spreading one post so thin that it became practically an entire page by itself...
In post 490, AGar wrote:
@Prana
Same, but replace Gypyx with FlippyNips.
I was originally going to say I didn't feel the Turkey wagon... but recent postings do make me fancy a roast dinner. I like my vote on Flippy (I hope I shouldn't need to explain that read), but I'm happy to go with a Turkey or Hoopla wagon right about now.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (isolation #10) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:40 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

In post 518, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 504, PranaDevil wrote:Mate... day one the only lynch I'm adamantly against is my own.
I honestly dislike it when people seem to say "lynch whoever D1 and we get flips and the game starts", but I can also really understand this PoV.
Often it ends up being very hard to feel good about any one lynch over the rest D1, but we all know we need to make one too.
I'd still argue that the best thing anyone and everyone CAN do is just start raising discussion about anyone and everyone.
At least that way we have the most to analyze later.
Oh I agree fully. I'm more meaning I don't have enough of a read on people to actively be against their lynch on day one. Any lynch is preferable to a no lynch after all. Day 1 the only person I really know about is me. So any option that isn't me is better. As we move forwards I can see reads and start pushing things more often.
In post 635, Hiraki wrote:literally nothing happened in the last 5 pages
Yeah... motivation right now isn't high.

I'm still happy with Flippy, Hoopla or the Turkey at this stage.

Welcome to our replacements too.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (isolation #11) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:36 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

In post 681, Hoopla wrote:i have to say, this day is going about as expected. a bloated thread of stubborn townsfolk unable to compromise in any meaningful way.

like, for real. half the time for D1 is gone, and we can barely get a wagon of more than three votes happening. surely, scum are kicking up their heels, enjoying this passivity. vanity vote parkers, lurkers, and players not voting for long periods should be high on everyone's list.

having said all this, hiraki and cooldog have both made good game-forwarding votes in the last few pages. enough to promote them out of my lynch-zone.
You're scum... but also some good points about needing to make some game forwarding votes.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: gobbledygook

Time for a roast dinner.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (isolation #12) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:43 am

Post by PranaDevil »

In post 738, Battle Mage wrote:I'm assuming:

Emperor Flippynips
Unabombah
Gobbledygook
Hoopla
Klick

are all town.

easy game so far.
This is bad posting.

All three of my scum reads are on this list.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (isolation #13) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:39 am

Post by PranaDevil »

In post 746, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 741, PranaDevil wrote:

Emperor Flippynips
Unabombah
Gobbledygook
Hoopla
Klick

are all town.

easy game so far.
This is bad posting.

Bad posting? It's a readslist...wtf were you expecting!? :shifty:

I'm not really surprised though - given one of my scumreads is YOU. :giggle:
I've never been mentioned in your ISO as a scum read of yours... so that's a very interesting statement...
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (isolation #14) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:57 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

In post 772, Emperor flippyNips wrote:

Emperor Flippynips
Unabombah
Gobbledygook
Hoopla
Klick

are all town.

easy game so far.
This is bad posting.

Who are your other sr’s besides me?
In post 646, PranaDevil wrote:I'm still happy with Flippy, Hoopla or the Turkey at this stage.
Not the hardest reads to find considering I've deliberately not been pumping my post count through the roof by posting utter garbage posts like some people have been, nor splitting my responses to a handful of posts up into multiple responses when it could go into one post for easier ISO'ing later.
In post 802, Hoopla wrote:how about we all attempt a flippy speedlynch instead of dancing around the topic? seems like it's on everyone's mind.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: flippy nips
This is interesting too...

Hoopla says she wants a lynch decided by halfway through the day.... and now shifts where there is an actual wagon away to someone who is no longer being wagoned... that does not add up either.

I think I'm confident on my Hoopla Scum feeling and the fact she's trying to pull attention away from the turkey makes me happier there. I'm less certain about Flippy though considering that's where she's pushing now, but that could be a double bluff, and that gets into WIFOM territory right now, so I won't think much beyond it. I'm even happier about the roast dinner now than I was before though.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (isolation #15) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:07 am

Post by PranaDevil »

In post 885, notscience wrote:Honestly my biggest issue with him is how he’s been under the radar all game. I think he’s sitting exactly where scum would hide best and that deserves scrutiny- I don’t really remember ANYONE having anything substantial to say about him- and he’s the only real player sans bob who’s just catching up as his lurking predecessor never said anything either. He’s not making waves and he’s in that bunch of people saying they’re late game players like that gets taken into account when deciding to Lynch d1?
I mean... it's not like there's a recently finished game I was in, where one of the players (Una) was in that game... and where I was town and played no differently could be viewed is it?

Oh wait... there is.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (isolation #16) » Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:51 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

In post 940, Hoopla wrote:
In post 938, Gypyx wrote:Una : weird wagon considering the peoples on it, and the fact that it's kinda stalling : scum / lynchbait for later?
you think that wagon's weird? check out the brains trust powering mine!
In post 941, Gypyx wrote:Yeah agreed, your wagon is pretty terrible
Not really... apart from Flippy I feel that could be town.

I'm much more concerned about Una's. It definitely feels like a counter wagon to prevent scum being lynched. It even has two of my three scum reads on it... I want absolutely nothing to do with that wagon, it smells like it's recently delivered an order of Cod it's that fishy.
In post 955, CooLDoG wrote:after doing outside work cleaning up construction materials.

fuck it

VOTE: una
This is a bad post, look at who's on the wagon ffs.
In post 956, bob3141 wrote:
In post 955, CooLDoG wrote:after doing outside work cleaning up construction materials.

fuck it

If una is town then this is rather scummy vote.
This feels like a set-up for after an Una-flip... I don't like it.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #976 (isolation #17) » Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:39 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

In post 969, bob3141 wrote:prana interesting that you would pick that out. Only after two other playesr but ignor my posts for you entirely

VOTE: Prana
"only after two other players"

What bullshit is that?

"Unless you were online and reading before someone else said something, you're not allowed to also think the same things"? Fuck off with that nonsense.

Also, we'll return to this at the bottom.
In post 970, Hoopla wrote:
In post 968, PranaDevil wrote:Not really... apart from Flippy I feel that could be town.
so, you're still reading flippy as scum?

you were around at the time of his claim, and decided to respond to an unrelated notscience post, which was your only contribution during this critical passage of play;
In post 907, PranaDevil wrote:
In post 885, notscience wrote:Honestly my biggest issue with him is how he’s been under the radar all game. I think he’s sitting exactly where scum would hide best and that deserves scrutiny- I don’t really remember ANYONE having anything substantial to say about him- and he’s the only real player sans bob who’s just catching up as his lurking predecessor never said anything either. He’s not making waves and he’s in that bunch of people saying they’re late game players like that gets taken into account when deciding to Lynch d1?
I mean... it's not like there's a recently finished game I was in, where one of the players (Una) was in that game... and where I was town and played no differently could be viewed is it?

Oh wait... there is.
this shows you were up-to-date with the game and reading along. so, why did replying to this take precedence over commenting on flippy's claim? especially since you apparently still scumread him - a contrary view to most of the town.

it appears to me that you lurked through that whole passage of play.
Claims can be made up, that reads like a lot of words thrown together as a claim.

By the same token, I was in the same game with Una with the absolute shit show of a set-up.

So... I could sit here talking bollocks about how the claim sounds like a mess, but that the mod could have added a mess of a role into it etc. But that just boils into "here's a mess of WIFOM that harms town", so it was more pro-town to not get into that and treat it as the null that it is at this moment in time. I shall expect that to change if something useful comes from it.

Commenting on every little tiny thing is pointless, and my earlier comment about people spamming multiple posts in here is not specifically aimed at Flippy (though he was by far the worst offender), but ANYONE who spams in a bunch of posts, each with a single line reply... they aren't posting "quality" posts... that's just people being super suspicious as far as I'm concerned as they want to bump their post counts up to avoid suspicion when people "look at the lurkers"... fuck that noise. If your only considering is number of posts, and not what they've posted... you've already fucked it.
In post 972, CooLDoG wrote:I'm voting una because I want to and he isn't the best player and the reads and analyis. I agree with prama that the people on the wagon are probably bad faith actors, but fuck it at this point it.

Prama hopping to defend based upon secondary reasons is kinda garbage as well...
Not really.

It's a late wagon, clearly built to get people off the original wagons, in which BOTH of the original wagons are on... Nobody is going to tell me that scum is going to create a second wagon to compete with their own, and have it be a scum wagon as well... so if I believe both Gobbledy AND Hoopla are scum, as I do... there's a zero percent chance Una is.

I'll still take an Una lynch over no lynch as it gives info, but the fact two of my three scum reads are on him, AND they both got the wagon going under bullshit reasoning... nah, there be scum on that wagon.

------------------

Now... back to bob.

First "posts" is "post"

Second....
In post 842, bob3141 wrote:
In post 808, PranaDevil wrote:
In post 772, Emperor flippyNips wrote:

Emperor Flippynips
Unabombah
Gobbledygook
Hoopla
Klick

are all town.

easy game so far.
This is bad posting.

Who are your other sr’s besides me?
In post 646, PranaDevil wrote:I'm still happy with Flippy, Hoopla or the Turkey at this stage.
Not the hardest reads to find considering I've deliberately not been pumping my post count through the roof by posting utter garbage posts like some people have been, nor splitting my responses to a handful of posts up into multiple responses when it could go into one post for easier ISO'ing later.
In post 802, Hoopla wrote:how about we all attempt a flippy speedlynch instead of dancing around the topic? seems like it's on everyone's mind.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: flippy nips
This is interesting too...

Hoopla says she wants a lynch decided by halfway through the day.... and now shifts where there is an actual wagon away to someone who is no longer being wagoned... that does not add up either.

I think I'm confident on my Hoopla Scum feeling and the fact she's trying to pull attention away from the turkey makes me happier there. I'm less certain about Flippy though considering that's where she's pushing now, but that could be a double bluff, and that gets into WIFOM territory right now, so I won't think much beyond it. I'm even happier about the roast dinner now than I was before though.
The premise of this posts makes no sense. Feels to much liek its been run through the wrangler to get desired position rather than an organic conclusion.

First bit looks like a indirect attempt to shade a persons posts and posts in the thread in general that differ from his projected view point. Feels like an attempt to marginalise players of different view points without even emphasizing rather than directly challenging them.

The second is just plain illogical. Making the fact a player might want another lynch to the one going a scummy thing feels liek a reach. Quite often a player will want another lynched simply because they feel better about the lynch. Its seems the player is trying to form a connection based on two unkowns.

Now if gooble had already flipped scum. Then maybe a push way would be suspect. But at the moment it just looks liek scum trying to push a scum case by trying to throw possible scum teams out there. Somethign ive seen done sveral times when town was on teh verge of mislynching. Or even about to lynch scum and they use the partner case. to guess what move teh lynch to the accused partner.

I will have to look at the gooble case but im not liking this ropping in of other players during such an early phase when we have no flips.

Why are you so sure this is s/s with no potential to be s/t. Ive pleanty of times town push against the the scum lynch.
Your first bit makes no sense. There is literally nothing I said that could be seen to "marginalise players of different view points". I was responding to someone asking what my reads were, and merely suggesting a quick ISO would answer that immediately, because I haven't been inflating my post count needlessly.

The second bit is clear. In fact... it's MORE interesting now she dived over onto Una... Hoopla keeps saying she wants a wagon, and she wants a serious wagon before we get halfway through the day... yet as we started to get a serious wagon, she started to push another wagon... and now she gets information from it, rather than joining a wagon that's already there, she helps push Una... a non-wagon at that time.

You do not get to suggest that we should build a wagon as town, and then do your damndest to prevent a wagon forming. Day sodding 1 you have zero knowledge about anyone unless you are scum. If anyone here honestly thinks they are better than a coin flip on hitting scum day 1 then they are lying, or actively know the scum team.

I do not believe Hoopla is being pro-town in her actions. Her words are definitely interesting, and potentially useful, but what she says, and what she does, are two different things entirely, and that is why I believe it's scummy. She's taking a town leader type of role, while not doing what she tells others to do... which to me is very much "push someone to L-1... in fact push this person to L-1, not those wagons... no only the one I want". So now people are diving on the Una wagon, and I don't like it... I very much don't like it.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1094 (isolation #18) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:27 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

In post 982, CooLDoG wrote:Re formatting for clarity

In post 976, PranaDevil wrote:
In post 972, CooLDoG wrote:I'm voting una because I want to and he isn't the best player and the reads and analyis. I agree with prama that the people on the wagon are probably bad faith actors, but fuck it at this point it.

Prama hopping to defend based upon secondary reasons is kinda garbage as well...
Not really.

It's a late wagon, clearly built to get people off the original wagons, in which BOTH of the original wagons are on... Nobody is going to tell me that scum is going to create a second wagon to compete with their own, and have it be a scum wagon as well... so if I believe both Gobbledy AND Hoopla are scum, as I do... there's a zero percent chance Una is.

I'll still take an Una lynch over no lynch as it gives info, but the fact two of my three scum reads are on him, AND they both got the wagon going under bullshit reasoning... nah, there be scum on that wagon.
In post 968, PranaDevil wrote:

fuck it

This is a bad post, look at who's on the wagon ffs.
man. Why did I just get a scum read on prama so late into the day?

Point being in less than 24 we see that prama has went from doing basically a soft chainsaw on una to going along with the wagon and downplaying the scumminess of the wagon that he mentioned previously. Very strange behavior. IF una flips scum, I think pressuring prama wouldn't be the worst idea for this post. Also notice the soft bus here. He doesn't go so far as to vote for una, but decides, ahh, hell, fuck it, let him eat rope after expressing that the wagon was bad previously.
Oh fuck off.

Seriously people?
In post 504, PranaDevil wrote:
In post 440, CooLDoG wrote:who is adamantly against an espe lynch?
Mate... day one the only lynch I'm adamantly against is my own.
I will take a lynch of Una OVER NO LYNCH

My comments do not fucking contradict each other, and I would check my wagon if I flip for scum, because holy fucking fuck that grew fast over complete bullshit.

Also... just because I may be L-1... not fucking sure because people decided to be moronic late in D1...

I'm a watcher for fuck's sake... So well done for forcing a claim and helping Hoopla and co.

And before anyone says otherwise, I even deliberately crumbed earlier (though, my eyesight issue was correct).
In post 214, PranaDevil wrote:Okay... I'm having a weird day, and my brain just isn't working right (Nor are my eyes... but that's a diabetes issue with me not taking my medication properly, so I apologise if it takes a little while to focus... I'm struggling to see much of anything, should be fixed soon,
watch
this space)... so would anyone mind correcting me if I've got any of this wrong?
UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 1067, Hoopla wrote:in a una-town universe, i think there must be something pretty wrong with my reads.
why derail a safe mislynch in una to bus prana?
What the actual cuck? :lol:
"Safe mislynch"?
I mean.... good catch

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Hoopla
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (isolation #19) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:42 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

Some nice reaching there Hoopla.

No shock scum would want the Watcher lynched though.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (isolation #20) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:54 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

Because it took until then to remember I should breadcrumb.

Any more stupid questions scum?
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1108 (isolation #21) » Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:56 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

Also, if I'm lynched... pay attention to Flippy's claim being believed instantly and heat being off quickly, while with me... it's kept on.

That is not a coincidence in the slightest.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1110 (isolation #22) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:17 am

Post by PranaDevil »

In post 1109, Hoopla wrote:
In post 1107, PranaDevil wrote:Any more stupid questions scum?
do you feel guilty for deceiving our humble, little town for 45+ pages?
"No" = "Ahh so you don't feel guilty because you're scum"
"Yes" = "Ahh so you're scum"

A question where you set it up to make out you are somehow town, when you are clearly scum.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1160 (isolation #23) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:06 am

Post by PranaDevil »

In post 1133, bob3141 wrote:prana out of gooble and una. who would you vote for.

AS clearly if you are town then you wouldnt want to get lynched. As you would be confirmed to yourself.

And a vanity vote on hoopla woudl only end in your lynch. So if you were town wouldnt you join a viable wagon
Gobble, obviously. The Una wagon was pure scum from top to bottom.
In post 1136, notscience wrote:He’s the one who started the traitor drama earlier
If you mean me, this is a blatant lie.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (isolation #24) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:16 am

Post by PranaDevil »

I'm actually only skimming the thread today, as I have other, much more important real life things going on today.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1270 (isolation #25) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:18 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

Before some other complete loon decides to dive off the scumfuck turkey wagon...

VOTE: Gobble

Jesus fuck this game.

It's a total mess to read, there's shit tons of utter worthless garbage being spewed, and it makes the game a chore.

We then have obv-scum in Hoopla trying to run up as many wagons as possible to get people to reveal their roles, only to make out the gunsmith role is 100% safe to still be used (because a scum roleblocker wouldn't want to prevent that would they?) while the watcher role is totally useless as of now...

Hoopla merely wanted to reveal PRs as much as possible. That is clear as fucking day.
In post 1199, notscience wrote:Hoopla you can’t die tonight you’re my dose of sanity in this thread
Unless we have a vig, Hoopla isn't dying tonight. Scum don't randomly kill themselves.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1291 (isolation #26) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:27 am

Post by PranaDevil »

In post 1271, bob3141 wrote:Prana why do you think teh watcher role is useless.

As the only difference to beign outed and not beign outed is in relation to the nk.

AS you seem to be setting an out for yourself. Let me guess tommorrow you will be claiming you were rb?
I was saying that Hoopla was acting that way. Not me.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1296 (isolation #27) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:28 am

Post by PranaDevil »

In post 1288, notscience wrote:Klick I’m going to say something that’s going to make you want to Lynch me more but I just had a shower thought and I don’t think my condition for townreading una is valid anymore and I feel really dumb and ofc this is going to be scumread bc lol flip flopping in lylo but I have been drastically overthinking him I think
We aren't in lylo...
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1301 (isolation #28) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:31 am

Post by PranaDevil »

In post 1295, gobbledygook wrote:Prana do you seriously think Flippy is scum for his claim....?
If you’re Town, just yikes.
I'm not certain if hes scum...

Hoopla 100% is scum for trying to run up as many wagons as possible, which leads to routed PRs.

Hoopla wanted everyone to not lynch Flippy for his PR.

Hoopla wanted my lynched for mine.

Both are similarly useful. Both fail for the same reasons once outed.

Hoopla was only interested in one of us still dying.

If I die tonight. You lot can read back on that interaction.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1310 (isolation #29) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:44 am

Post by PranaDevil »

In post 1305, Hoopla wrote:
In post 1301, PranaDevil wrote:Hoopla wanted everyone to not lynch Flippy for his PR.

Hoopla wanted my lynched for mine.
yes, it's called critical thinking. i don't just blindly believe or disbelieve all PR claims. every claim is a different beast, you see.

yours? highly suspect.
Yes, you're scum. That's why.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1322 (isolation #30) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:31 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Before anyone goes "What did Prana do?"

I watched Flippy in case his claim was true, and somebody tried to off him, nobody else visited him last night.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1371 (isolation #31) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:37 am

Post by PranaDevil »

In post 1322, PranaDevil wrote:Before anyone goes "What did Prana do?"

I watched Flippy in case his claim was true, and somebody tried to off him, nobody else visited him last night.
Fuck me.

Nobody... Nobody tried to off him.

I watched him IN CASE somebody tried to kill him.

Nobody showed up to kill him.

Assuming Una is telling the truth, that likely means Flippy checked Una last night, meaning Flippy and Una are either both scum, or are both town.
In post 1346, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1344, Klick wrote:
In post 1322, PranaDevil wrote:Before anyone goes "What did Prana do?"

I watched Flippy in case his claim was true, and somebody tried to off him, nobody
else
visited him last night.
Because obviously Prana visited him. :facepalm:
Jesus wept...

Yes people, I visited Flippy last night, and literally nobody else did.

I figured that either myself or Flippy were nice comfortable targets for scum being as we were outed PRs (Assuming Flippy was town, it was worth the risk of him being scum I felt). If I survived, over Flippy, I could at least trade the Watcher role for the scum role, and if I was taken out, well it made no odds anyway.

Obviously, with no kill happening, other shenanigans stopped things happening.

If we assume Flippy is town, and Una is telling the truth, then it wasn't Flippy being hit with a JailKeeper type role, as his role still happened.

I would suggest any roleblocker that succeeded doesn't come right out of the gate and say who they are, as trading the Roleblocker for the scum would be a bad idea.

Ditto if we have a doctor role.

There's no guarantee that they are the only role that could have prevented the kill (though balance assumes they would be... based on mine and Una's last game... I'm trusting fuck all to balance). So outing yourself would be bad, especially as you may accidentally "confirm" a scum via a doctor.

Also...
In post 1348, Gypyx wrote:Idk what proxy vote means man, i assume it's something like saying you'll vote the same guy than said guy does?

And what is your current stance on Prana, does his absence of result make him more or less susp in your opinion?
It's not an "absence" of a result.

Think about it this way:

I announced who I targeted VERY early. I announced nobody targeted Flippy.

If someone HAD targeted him, then I'd be killed rather swiftly because anyone who did visit him would counter my statement. (Or at least use that as a reason to push a case on me later).

As an outed Watcher, every day I survive I can be clear on if anyone visited someone. I may not reveal who, because that feels like a really stupid idea to me as it outs other PRs, but it allows me to know who to potentially trust more than others.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1379 (isolation #32) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:57 am

Post by PranaDevil »

I mean... if my claim is fake, and if I watched someone who someone else visited... then it would be pretty stupid of me to say "nobody visited X", because it's as good as random that I target someone nobody visited.

Also, Flippy, if town, is a great choice for a scum target (just as I would be) so targeting him means, if he died, I could announce that result in thread.

Evidently nobody died, and nobody visited Flippy. So we gain no info regarding that.

As far as Flippy being scum... I think I trust him as town, I have no clue what role Flippy would have where scum would be handing out fruit.

I'm happy with trusting Flippy and Una for the time being.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1401 (isolation #33) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:12 am

Post by PranaDevil »

In post 1382, bob3141 wrote:9/10 the doc always protects zippy.

And as klict said. scum would need something to balance. And most options end with a town watcher being killed. As the most likely one is strongman
Nobody targeted Flippy. So there was no doctor going in that direction at all.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1444 (isolation #34) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:20 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

Still trying to out PRs day 2.

Town would be stupid to let her live considering she helped out two PRs yesterday. Both of whom are clearly only alive thanks to whatever protective role aided us.

And before some fool goes "but look at get setup spec post". Think about this: Scum already know which roles are true, and which aren't. They know I'm town, and which side Flippy falls on, without needing any spec. So if said spec is useful for them to mention, because it's weird,, they will bring it up.

Una and myself played a game with two killers, an ascetic role that allowed day talk (that literally did nothing) and an Innocent Child. Set-up spec is a waste of time, and something scum can use to manipulate stuff to their advantage by pretending to be a town leader.

I don't buy any of it. Hoopla was trying to out PRs day 1 constantly, and even now she seems to want people to out themselves.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1479 (isolation #35) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:31 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

In post 1463, notscience wrote:If pranas town he should be on you tonight then, yes?
The flaw being... as you so kindly announced it in thread, I have to come along and go "yes, of course I'll be watching Agar". Meaning Scum wont be killing him. Meaning I wont get any info. Meaning tomorrow it will all be "see, no result again".

Fucking hell you people.

Then we have Hoopla twisting shit to make herself seem town, doing her damndest to off a Watcher via lynch as well now.

I'd love to lynch a Hoopla, but at the lack of anyone else stepping in and counterclaiming Agar...

VOTE: klick

I think I spelled it right anyway.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1482 (isolation #36) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:08 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

In post 1480, Hoopla wrote:
In post 1479, PranaDevil wrote:Then we have Hoopla twisting shit to make herself seem town, doing her damndest to off a Watcher via lynch as well now.
i don't need to twist.

i simply lay it all out in earnest; humbly, courageously.
In post 1481, Hoopla wrote:
In post 1479, PranaDevil wrote:Fucking hell you people.
and just what exactly do you mean by "
you people
"? hmm?

do you mean...
townies
?
"I don't need to twist" proceeds to blatantly twist.

You're lucky that Agar caught your teammate last night, because holy fuck you need to swing.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1507 (isolation #37) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:30 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Watched Una (After notscience buggered it all up earlier yesterday regarding who I should look at, I had hoped Scum would assume I would watch Agar and pick elsewhere, so I went to the most confirmed town we had).

Nobody visited Una.

I feel like crap today, so don't expect responses for a while.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1520 (isolation #38) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:10 am

Post by PranaDevil »

In post 1512, bob3141 wrote:VOTE: prana devil

Why choose to watch the one play sure to get nightkilled
Because if Una gets nightkilled, I get to know who it is.

I would have watched Agar, but because notscience so kindly made a thing about it in thread, it turned the whole fucking thing into a WIFOM deal. And he fucking knows it.

So let's see... Hoopla/notscience as scum? I could see that. But maybe it would be way too blatant.

So I'm positive one is scum, and the other is budding them for town cred at this stage.

Both, however, are doing their damndest to twist the facts though.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1596 (isolation #39) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:55 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

In post 1543, notscience wrote:Let me make this incredibly clear to you-

Last night, instead of going to the claimed PR who had a (proven correct) guilty, he targeted someone else because I tried to leash him in thread. If I’m scum, why the fuck would I try to leash him to the target I planned on night killing?
You announced, loudly in thread, that Agar was protected. That meant the entire role of mine was suddenly WIFOM that night.

I check Agar, and he doesn't die = "Of course you shouldn't have checked Agar scum would avoid him because I said he would be killed"

I don't check Agar, and he dies = "Of course he would die, you should have checked him".

You covered yourself for both bases.

You should not be announcing, in fucking thread, what the PR should be doing, because it turns the whole thing into WIFOM. I took a gamble that scum would take out the one person who was confirmed town.

They would ignore Flippy, he claimed one shot.

That gave them three people. Me, Agar and Una. I had two choices, and yet a 33% chance to hit scum. It was worse than a coin flip.

Without notscience making a total arse of things, I check Agar for certain. As it is, I skip Agar and check Una in case they take out the confirmed town.

I was never going to be the kill, because clearly scum think I'm an easy mislynch, as proven by a bunch of fools still trying to push my lynch.
In post 1580, notscience wrote:My strategy is Lynch people with bullshit claims

Hiraki hasn’t made a bullshit claim
Bollocks.

Watcher is not a "bullshit claim".

Nor do you get to say "Prana is lying about his claim" either. Because I made damned certain I announced each day my result immediately. Has ANYONE visited either player, then I'd have been called out.

So please, stop with the twisting of facts, your utter obvious bullshit you are spouting, and actually play the damned game, fuck me.

Una, you should know better, you're doing the same shit that you did with me last game, and it's fucking stupid. Join me in lynching obv-scum in Hoopla.

At every stage of this game she's been for outing PRs and lynching them. I've not seen such obvious scummy behaviour since I fucked up in a game by saying "they are scummier than actual scum" or something.
In post 1582, Hoopla wrote:the fact prana didn't watch an essentially conf-town PR is absurd. scum were forced to kill that role. if he's town, and actually tried to "outwifom" the scum...

no, lets not dabble in conspiracy theories. my faint heart couldn't withstand such an absurdity.
To translate: "When Prana flips green, this is my out".
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1599 (isolation #40) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:11 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

When I flip green. Hoopla, then notscience please.

Or the other way around.

Don't care, both are obv-scum at this stage.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1605 (isolation #41) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:28 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

In post 1600, Hiraki wrote:
In post 1596, PranaDevil wrote:You announced, loudly in thread, that Agar was protected. That meant the entire role of mine was suddenly WIFOM that night.
I'm naive - where was this said?
Here:
In post 1463, notscience wrote:If pranas town he should be on you tonight then, yes?
Thus, the entire thing was turned into WIFOM, regardless of what the scum want you to believe.
In post 1596, PranaDevil wrote:I check Agar, and he doesn't die = "Of course you shouldn't have checked Agar scum would avoid him because I said he would be killed"
This is
not
taking into considerations all advantages of the situation.

First, if you believed that there would be a protective role on Agar, then you would effectively know who that person is and would be able to manipulate the game so that person could stay hidden and hopefully protect YOU next or even better start a
town bloc

Second, I don't see the problem in "wasting" a shot by going on what seems like the most common choice. Gambits are...gambits by nature.
No, you've misread it and thus you are barking up the wrong tree. MY protection was what was spoke about. You claiming I "believed Agar would be protected" is either ignorance or lying. notscience brought it up, clear as day in the thread, making me have to gamble where the scum would go. If I target Agar and get literally no information because they rightfully went elsewhere, then I can guarantee, right now, that I'd get jumped on by notscience regardless.
In post 1596, PranaDevil wrote:I don't check Agar, and he dies = "Of course he would die, you should have checked him".

You covered yourself for both bases.
I really really really don't see how you think the first one leads to a wagon right now.
In post 1596, PranaDevil wrote:You should not be announcing, in fucking thread, what the PR should be doing, because it turns the whole thing into WIFOM. I took a gamble that scum would take out the one person who was confirmed town.
No - this is based off of what you think. I don't know if it's town thinking but it's dead thinking anyway.
In post 1596, PranaDevil wrote:That gave them three people. Me, Agar and Una. I had two choices, and yet a 33% chance to hit scum. It was worse than a coin flip.
I don't buy this at all.
Both would lead to Hoopla and notscience trying to get me lynched. They have been obviously trying to lynch me from day 1, yet have provided no actual scum hunting to do it. Hoopla uses bullshit that she comes up with that blatantly doesn't work, and can be twisted to suit her needs (A PR should not be at the forefront of town, making huge announcements and calling people out day 1, because they want to use the PR, so calling people out for being lurkers and then pushing them to be lynched, while deliberately ignoring certain people, and not taking into consideration anything else... yeah, that's not town behaviour).

As for the last bit... you don't believe maths? Like... you are literally saying that with 3 people they should be hitting, that gives a 33% chance to hit scum? You then don't believe that with me not being able to target myself that reduces the chances too?

Scum believe me to be an easy mislynch (the way you lot are playing today... that is blindingly obvious as an outcome, so I hope you will focus on trying to actually hit scum tomorrow for a change). So I was bound to be kept alive. I'll be kept alive until late game because if I nail scum they will merely call me a liar regardless, this much we know, and then people will seemingly believe them, and not the power role that was outed, and has proven to actually be that power role.
In post 1603, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 1596, PranaDevil wrote:Una, you should know better, you're doing the same shit that you did with me last game, and it's fucking stupid. Join me in lynching obv-scum in Hoopla.
No Prana, YOU should know better.
You made a poor choice with your nightactions, and everything you say here only further shows your twisted PoV on the matter.

Do not consider what anyone else says for a moment, and tell me two things.

1. Why did scum kill AGar last night?
2. Who was their only other reasonable kill last night, and why?
1 - Because they WIFOM'd well.
2 - You. Because you are confirmed town.

This is not fucking rocket science.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1635 (isolation #42) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:19 am

Post by PranaDevil »

In post 1608, Hiraki wrote:
In post 1596, PranaDevil wrote:ou announced, loudly in thread, that Agar was protected. That meant the entire role of mine was suddenly WIFOM that night.
So you did
not
believe that he would be protected but still thought there was now WIFOM because someone said he would be protected but you did not believe that person anyway?
For fucks sake. I'll make this very simple.

notscience said "I" should protect Agar.

Not another PR, there was no mention of another PR to look at Agar.

Nobody said they would protect Agar

Nobody said he would be protected by another PR.

Are you understanding things now?

"I" am the PR.

There is no claimed Doc. There is no other PR that has been claimed that would protect him.

It became WIFOM because notscience made a thing about who I should protect and thus turned the entire thing into WIFOM where he could attack me no matter what happened.
In post 1621, Hiraki wrote:But see the later seems a little more advanced for a VI. He would also guarantee death for tomorrow or scum is now plotting to leave him alive, if we leave him alive. But if you think down that far, then you're also going into the territory that now Prana doesn't know how to effectively use his PR ability, is an easy opportunistic mislynch if he's not scum, and basically serves no usefulness for the town.

At the end, I think this is a necessary lynch before any LYLO shenanigans if he is town and a win if he is scum. I think I am settled again.
How the fuck does lynching a town PR "just because" make any fucking sense? Jesus wept this town.
In post 1623, UnaBombaH wrote:
SO WHAT MAKES MATTERS EVEN WORSE FOR PRANA?

Prana claims to have gotten a result. No one visited me last night.
Meaning that scum didn't roleblock Prana.
Meaning that scum risked missing a kill + GETTING GUILTIED in the process.
Erm..

Who said scum had a roleblocker to begin with? I have not seen that mentioned anywhere...
In post 1633, UnaBombaH wrote:Once Prana flips red, the last scum is in notscience / CoolDoG / Battle Mage / Hoopla.
Roughly in that order - Battle Mage potentially being a scum!Doc has been in my mind ever since Flippy claimed. (but like said, not a discussion for today)
That's still a pool of four, so I need to do better, but there's still the off-chance that Prana flips green, so I'm holding my breath until I see the results.

UnaB, Hiraki, Flippy, bob are my lock-towns.
Kudos to any and all of them for their performance if they end up being scum! :lol:

Gypyx is the remaining slot, and I do not like the fact that they went from looking like scum, to looking like a VI, to being non-existent in this game.
They are the flippy-flop that scum want in LyLo if they ever get there - it's been written on the wall ever since D1.
Fucking hell Una...

BM was confirmed safe by Flippy.

Hoopla and notscience and are the scummiest here. Hoopla for trying to out PRs all game, and notscience for deliberately setting it up to WIFOM my slot.

The only conf-town now is yourself, Flippy and BM. That's it.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1637 (isolation #43) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:56 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Una. Think long and hard about my claim of Watcher.

It is not even possible for it to be fake.

I claimed early both days. A fake claim would not risk doing so, because if ANYONE targeted them then I would be insta-lynched. I only know nobody targeted you last night (this includes all town PRs too) because you were not targeted. I cannot just guess that.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1639 (isolation #44) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:03 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Ah yes, I'm announcing my stuff in thread to help scum, clearly.

Jesus wept.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1641 (isolation #45) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:17 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Yep, after Hoopla had already managed to get a wagon on another PR and outed them... and with her trying to run up multiple wagons on D1, constantly.

That''s simply a fact.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1655 (isolation #46) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:29 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

In post 1654, Hoopla wrote:we need a scum flip to restore some faith that we're on the right track, rather than deal with a low percentage conspiracy.
I agree, so more Hoopla votes please.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1673 (isolation #47) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:04 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

In post 1672, Battle Mage wrote:VOTE: Hoopla
This is good posting.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1679 (isolation #48) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:36 am

Post by PranaDevil »

In post 1678, notscience wrote:You know other than the flipped one flippys the only confirmed role right
No. Fuck off.

I'm very much a confirmed Watcher.

We know, as a fact, I AM a Watcher.

No scum would fake a Watcher claim, and then guess at shit, when it could be proven merely by someone actually targeting someone.

You trying to act like I'm not a Watcher is scummy as fuck.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1692 (isolation #49) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:32 am

Post by PranaDevil »

In post 1689, Hiraki wrote:Watcher was not on confirmed PR. Confirmed PR is dead. Watcher claims that he thought confirmed PR was being protected but also that he did not believe that. Either way, still not on PR.
This is still utter bollocks.

At this point I am going to call it for what it is, a very blatant lie.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1706 (isolation #50) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:41 am

Post by PranaDevil »

In post 1693, Hiraki wrote:You said it, not me. I can quote it a thousand times and you can call it a lie a thousand times. Doesn't really matter to me.
No. I stated, multiple times now, that I never believed there was ANOTHER protective role.

READ THE FUCKING THREAD.

I HAVE however, said multiple times that notscience stated, bluntly, that "I" would be watching Agar.

That's it.

That's everything.

Go back and check.

Not fucking ONCE did I say there was someone else protecting Agar.

You claim I did again, I'm voting you as you're very blatantly lying then.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1707 (isolation #51) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:45 am

Post by PranaDevil »

In post 1705, Micc wrote:the case against prana seems pretty compelling.

so why Hoopla?
No. No it isn't. The case on me is "That's a claimed Watcher, lynch them". That's the entirety of it.

notscience turned my role into a WIFOM hellhole that allowed him to push my lynch regardless.

Hoopla has been pushing for my lynch since day 1.

Hiraki is clearly talking fucking bollocks today and has decided to not actually do anything but vote me and lie.

Una should know better.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1727 (isolation #52) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:04 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

So... reading this morning I see:

Hoopla lying about things again.
notscience lying about my lynch being "put off since day 1"
and Hiraki admitting they cannot find a quote, because it doesn't exist.

But I'm still going to answer you Hiraki, because I'm not allowing lying to control the town.

The exact events were:

notscience said Prana (THAT'S ME) would be watching Agar, in thread. THAT made the entire thing WIFOM.

At NO POINT EVER did I say "Agar will be protected by someone else", nowhere, ever, you cannot find it. Go do so now. Failed? Of course you have, because the only way to claim that is to twist my words.

I DID, however, state the scum would likely assume I would be on Agar, and so went for the next most confirmed town, Una. Because they weren't killing me while they feel they can make me be an easy mislynch.

Scum is 100% on my wagon right now. This much we know is true.

We have, I would say, two scum left, and considering all three of the scummiest players here are on my wagon, it's blindingly obvious that they are there. it's just working out which are the scum, and which are tunnelling because they don't like the thought that they are wrong.

Also, notscience, no, Hoopla has very much been the one pushing to get the PRs revealed on Day 1. She even admitted that was what she was doing. Hiding in plain site. Well... failing to hide, and everyone seemingly giving her a free pass because... fuck knows.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1732 (isolation #53) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:42 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

In post 1729, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 1707, PranaDevil wrote:No. No it isn't. The case on me is "That's a claimed Watcher, lynch them". That's the entirety of it.

notscience turned my role into a WIFOM hellhole that allowed him to push my lynch regardless.
Prana, I absolutely do not want this to be a heated argument, but you are objectively WRONG here.
AGar was the only thing that mattered.
NO MATTER WHO SAID WHAT FOR "WIFOM".
AGar had soft-guiltied a scum that we lynched, and who indeed flipped red.
AT THAT POINT YOU WATCH THEM. NO IFS OR BUTS.

If they had killed me?
Fine, you'd likely see no one visiting AGar, and I'm dead. SO WHAT?
AGar would've still gotten one more chance to roleblock a killer.
Not a likely shot to land, I know, but still a higher real estate than me being soft-inno'd at that point.
And the same goes for every single one of the rest of us.
Had scum shot Flippy, or...hmmmm...YOU(??) as the claimed Watcher, the end result would've still been the same.
And to make matters worse, scum DID do the one thing they were obviously gonna do, and you weren't there to see it.
So do not try and defend your actions here.
Whatever your view on it, it's merely that, opinion.

Maybe watching Agar may have been better, but right now, we have what we have.

You are pushing to lynch a fucking claimed PR, with no counter claim, despite evidence I AM what I claim to be, and the fact we have people like Hoopla who spent D1 trying to out PRs.

Seriously, you can bitch and whine all you want about "what I believe you should have done", but that does not help town here, and lynching a town PR is a fucking stupid idea.
In post 1730, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 1727, PranaDevil wrote:I DID, however, state the scum would likely assume I would be on Agar, and so went for the next most confirmed town, Una. Because they weren't killing me while they feel they can make me be an easy mislynch.
Again, this already is false thinking.
If you are really town, you'd KNOW that scum KNOW you are town, and therefore could even accidentally provide town with a guilty.
Especially since their next few targets are more or less spelled out for us anyway.
You talking about how they'd keep you around for a mislynch is flawed, since they'd keep you around and risk being guiltied the next night anyway.

And therefore I was never their 2nd-best target after AGar.
It was you.
I know, you can't watch yourself and even less report about it, but that should've made you NOT target the 3rd target in me/Flippy, but instead AGAIN, went with the obvious #1 in AGar.

End of discussion.
Really? "I" am their next best target? With at least 2 town clearly willing to piss the game up the wall by lynching me, possibly three by the looks of it?

At this position, if I catch scum, you numpties would tell me I'm clearly lying and lynch me first anyway. Scum also know this.
UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 1722, Micc wrote:theres also an argument for giving them both another night to see what happens. its not like tomorrow is lylo if we mislynch.
Then the only lynch I'd "accept" for today is on notscience.
But since Prana is on them, I'm not even seriously considering it.

And assume we mislynch today.
Tomorrow you'll wake up to me being dead, and Prana with another non-result.
Or in the unlikely scenario where Prana is town, you'd wake up to Battle Mage dead, and Prana with another non-result.
So you'd end up lynching them tomorrow anyway.
Scum seem to have a peculiar skill in targeting someone other than who Prana watches..... :]
That's an interesting way of saying "Prana targeted the other claimed PR Night 1, and scum WIFOM'd and went elsewhere, and then Prana guessed they would do the same night 2".
In post 1731, UnaBombaH wrote:The only unconfirmed but almost obvious townie is Hiraki at that point.
That is not a confirmed town slot, not the way they are twisting and lying about shit, that's one of the three scummy slots. You are just giving them a free pass because they are focused on me. Step back, assume I'm town (because.. y'know, I fucking am), and re-read their posts today... that's not town posting.
In post 1731, UnaBombaH wrote:Hoopla is considered lynch-worthy by quite a few (I still think they are silly, but town)
Obv-scum is obvious I'd say. Very fucking obvious. No other reason to try and out PRs day 1.
In post 1731, UnaBombaH wrote:Micc is the new Gypyx who I deemed would be the LyLo-mislynch target for scum to use (although I do think having Micc there now should help us a lot)
Fuck knows, I'm not sure about them being useful for town though as they're suspecting me. Gypyx was merely a dumbass.
In post 1731, UnaBombaH wrote:I think notscience is easily still on the scummier side of null, and should definitely be the lynch tomorrow if Prana ends up flipping town.
If it's between me and notscience, and considering notscience is in the trio of scum possibilities with Hiraki and Hoopla. I'll happily switch to lynch them too, even though Hoopla is the most obvious.
In post 1731, UnaBombaH wrote:So if we do not lynch Prana today, the pressure and risk are going to be way higher for tomorrow, with the assumed town-cohesion being quite low as well. :?
And when you do lynch me today, you piss a PR up the wall, deliberately and knowingly, and so when we fail as town, we know where to point the finger. The tunnelling town who allowed themselves to be steered by scum.

Fuck sake. This town has no fucking chance.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1744 (isolation #54) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:24 am

Post by PranaDevil »

In post 1736, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 1732, PranaDevil wrote:And when you do lynch me today, you piss a PR up the wall, deliberately and knowingly, and so when we fail as town, we know where to point the finger. The tunnelling town who allowed themselves to be steered by scum.
I'm not steered by scum, so unless you call me scum...? Town isn't "steered" by scum into lynching you.
Your own actions are leading us down this path.
You are town, being steered by scum.

Hiraki, Hoopla, and notscience. One of those, at a bare minimum, is scum. You are following them. You are being steered by scum.
In post 1736, UnaBombaH wrote:Had you targeted AGar as you obviously should've, and had you even claimed a "no result" (=blocked), even then I wouldn't have been all over you today.
Because at least then, your actions would've been reasonable.
As things are now, your actions fit way too well into what scum would do with your role.
So... had my slot been scum, and lied about being blocked, you would believe it more? Interesting.

So... what you are saying, is scum-Prana, who would have lied about what happened, is more believable than town-Prana...

Do you not think scum WOULD have lied about being blocked? Do you not think the fact I'm willing to be completely fucking honest about things count for anything?

Scum 100% would have lied about who they checked, you're right. So, tell me why scum-Prana announces they protected you. I'll wait.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1746 (isolation #55) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:32 am

Post by PranaDevil »

In post 1737, UnaBombaH wrote:And ffs.
Even if you weren't a Watcher, but still scum.
Your actions aren't as impressive as you make them sound.

N1 - you claimed no one targeted Flippy.
What role could've/would've targeted Flippy at that point?
He was a claimed PR, so no town-blockers obv.
Potentially a Watcher - but you already knew there was no counterclaim to yours - so not that either.
I could've only been a town!protective, or a straight-up Cop - EITHER OF WHICH you would've been happy to out if you had shitty luck.
Furthermore - scum would've known that there had been no protective on Flippy N1 if they tried to kill someone else, and wake up to a no-kill.
First, I announced it immediately, so made damned certain nobody could claim I waited to see what happened and shit in response.
Secondly, any other protective roles would target him, and scum would likely target a claimed PR. So it was entirely possible I would have caught scum. Maybe I would have caught scum N1, nobody fucking knows, so anyone trying to complain that I "didn't catch scum" when there was no night kill is being a fucking idiot at the very least.
Third, that's enough putting words in my mouth. I was NOT the one outing any PRs, nor have I done anything of the sort. Hoopla has been doing that, not me. If I had caught a PR there, I'd have merely said I saw "someone" visiting you, and thus I would have a likely town role to protect in another way too, as I would have been a witness to them if they revealed later.

Which is a very good position for a Watcher.

You know... not outing people who visit other people when you don't wish to fuck over town.
In post 1737, UnaBombaH wrote:Your N1 action-claim would've been almost a freebie to scum anyway.

And your N2 action?
Scum now had the information where the protective was in AGar, and they already knew I had gotten a fruit.
Therefore targeting me became the "freebie" action to claim. Why would anyone target me N2? :lol:
This is a massive pile of bollocks, and if you remove your tunnel vision glasses, you would see as much.

Seriously, you are literally only tunnelling today, and you're pissing into the wind, and you're wearing slippers.

You refuse to step back and pause for a minute. You know, like you did last game. Like you pissed that one up the wall in too because you tunnelled on me and afterwards went "wait, maybe Prana is town?" After it was too late. You are doing exactly the same here, and it's getting tiring.

So fuck it, either lynch me and let's piss the game up the wall, or you can actually play well this go around and we can actually hit some scum.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1866 (isolation #56) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:13 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

Yeah, we kind of got screwed early on with a great shot by Agar, and while the reasoning was off early on against me, it was still the right direction.

Not really certain scum had a chance there once Klick was caught out.

I do somewhat agree that town was rather power heavy (doctor AND roleblocker?) But I think we were screwed early enough that it didn't have a huge affect outside of Agar having a great read early on Klick.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1870 (isolation #57) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:25 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

Hey, if I'm going down, I'm going down swinging...

Actually... probably not the best statement considering I got lynched...
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1907 (isolation #58) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:57 am

Post by PranaDevil »

In post 1890, UnaBombaH wrote:Special mention to Prana who almost AtE'd me into submission.
Had their PoV and agenda been different last day, I likely wouldn't have tunneled them the way I did.
I made the most of a bad situation. I figured if I could just twist you away from me (especially with how things played out last time) I may have had a shot. Which is why I didn't want my partner to bus me, I figured I could have steered you off me with enough time.
In post 1894, brassherald wrote:I will say I got at least one compliment in the dead thread, as well, but, if anyone feels I did something wrong or anything like that, I encourage you to let me know, I'm not going to do a full survey, but I will always welcome PMs or public posts about my modding to improve that.

Also, as to flavor, this started at a heavy time, so I wanted it to be light. Sorry for the couple of times I clumsily lost a picture in a VC, but I don't know anyone noticed until now.
I liked it, I would have liked more regular post counts, but that's because the game moved fast at times (I blame CoolDoG for being confusing as fuck). I do feel maybe town was a bit OP, but I also feel that a Doctor AND Roleblocker claiming would lead to them potentially lynching one, then the other, in short order.
In post 1905, brassherald wrote:I thought scum could have abducted Agar night 2, had Prana kill elsewhere, and then have him say he visited AGar, no result.
I'll be honest, that role confused me. I've never heard of it before, so I had no clue what it did, if I knew it basically "removed the player from the game for the night phase" I may well have done that.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1920 (isolation #59) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:43 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

In post 1918, Hoopla wrote:also, lets see the scum PT.
It was in the mod thread - viewtopic.php?f=90&t=83219

And yeah, there was multiple ways the town roles could have screwed each other over in this game. Had Agar targeted someone else, and notscience targeted .... whoever it was we shot, then Agar stating he blocked the kill would have gone badly, as town would have lynched the wrong player, then lynched Agar day 2.

Of course, bob being the backup RBer meant a notscience doctor claim would have likely led to a dead notscience.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1934 (isolation #60) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:56 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Yeah, It's been a long time since I really played here, and it would appear my scum game is super weak.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”