[1] votato:
Morning Tweet
[1] lilith2013:
Dunnstral
[1] Raven Branwen:
Clover Ebi

[5] Not Voting:
drusilla, Kanna, Tuxedo Mask, beeboy, Raven Branwen

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to throw someone down the well.
The Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2020-07-10 09:18:09).
Last edited by Hectic on Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:35 am

Post by Hectic »

beeboy looks around at the surrounding trees. Despite the lack of breeze, the leaves sway gently side to side...

Last edited by Hectic on Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:35 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 147, midwaybear wrote:Also, clover ebi is using a lot of emojis. I think this could be because he is nervous and paranoid about his posts.
do u have experience with clover?
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:36 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 149, Clover Ebi wrote:I looked at your iso again and it seems very reasonable/open. You're talking to others and taking other angles that don't involve Dunn. I don't think you're tunneled atm.
i'm not sure what the difference is between me and lilith then?
lilith has definitely taken other stances too

if anything i would maybe say i'm tunneled on dunn since lilith has moved on and was open to voting votato and i've been doubling down
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:38 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

In post 153, skitter30 wrote:
In post 149, Clover Ebi wrote:I looked at your iso again and it seems very reasonable/open. You're talking to others and taking other angles that don't involve Dunn. I don't think you're tunneled atm.
i'm not sure what the difference is between me and lilith then?
lilith has definitely taken other stances too

if anything i would maybe say i'm tunneled on dunn since lilith has moved on and was open to voting votato and i've been doubling down
I think the main dif that I'm running into with it is you seem very calm and rational where Lilith seems quite angry with Dunn so I can't tell if she
wants
Dunn to be scum and is just adding reasons (and I think that's the case atm) where you're a lot more calm and relaxed so I didn't get the same vibe between the 2 of you. Does that make sense?
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:39 am

Post by midwaybear »

In post 152, skitter30 wrote:
In post 147, midwaybear wrote:Also, clover ebi is using a lot of emojis. I think this could be because he is nervous and paranoid about his posts.
do u have experience with clover?
no.
I'm not sure what to think of this because he just used another emoji to reply to me. Tricky tricky. I also like emojis, so I think this is fine for now.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:40 am

Post by skitter30 »

ok thanks @clover

townpings on clover and mt
lilith is town but i think her push on clover is unfounded
dunn is scummy
gutscum on midway but i couldn't possibly quantify why at this time

i don't think i have reads on anyone else yet, but i may have forgotten someone
Show
Hiatus once more.

beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:47 am

Post by beeboy »

In post 151, Hectic wrote:beeboy looks around at the surrounding trees. Despite the lack of breeze, the leaves sway gently side to side...

The weather is nice all things considered
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
Tuxedo Mask
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:07 am

Post by Tuxedo Mask »

Wow, sorry I'm so late to the party guys. This game is moving fast. I don't like Beeboy's entrance at all. It seems to try and derail the momentum building on Dunn, before swinging into to defend him when he starts posting content. What's up with that? Why did you want people to say hi so much?

VOTE: Beeboy
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:20 am

Post by beeboy »

Why do you think I would believe a singular person saying "hey hey" would derail the thread? There are points to be made like I could have been stalling but why derailing the thread in particular?

I don't see that argument at all.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:21 am

Post by votato »

and is that really your only take away from what has been an eventful 7 pages?
"It is not our ignorance that will kill us, but our arrogance"
"I expect that 90% of what you say to me is one form of trickery or another" - a friend irl
Tuxedo Mask
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:32 am

Post by Tuxedo Mask »

It's not my only take but it's the one I wanted to start with.

Spoiler:
In post 73, beeboy wrote:

I am waiting for someone to say hey hey back before I play >:(
In post 84, beeboy wrote:None of those are Hey heys but I'll read up.
In post 85, beeboy wrote:
In post 81, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 73, beeboy wrote:

I am waiting for someone to say hey hey back before I play >:(
Hi!!!! you remind me of some pokemon games!
The Radja ones or something else o:
In post 88, beeboy wrote:My hey heys have been satisfied.

By nature Dunnstral is a very reserved scum. I have only seen him play scum once since my return where he matched that playstyle I expected. So I want to say he is town even if his skitter push is a bit odd

Beeboy's first five posts are nothing. And I consider them a deliberate distraction because he actually demands they get attention and responses. After the thread has slowed down to just say hi and talk about fluff with him then he jumps in with a weak defense of Dunnstral.

Like he doesn't say that this game is different from scum Dunnstral he's seen. He says that "by nature" Dunnstral scum doesn't play like this. Implying he's almost incapable of it, and it's based on only one game. It feels much stronger than evidence supports.
Tuxedo Mask
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:33 am

Post by Tuxedo Mask »

@Votato are you having fun this game?
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:36 am

Post by votato »

In post 162, Tuxedo Mask wrote:@Votato are you having fun this game?
so far, but it isnt AI. this seems to be a fun group and its been fun pushes. i like this style of game.
"It is not our ignorance that will kill us, but our arrogance"
"I expect that 90% of what you say to me is one form of trickery or another" - a friend irl
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:38 am

Post by beeboy »

Why is there a 25 minute gap between your initial read and the elaboration to it without new information? I don't mean to nit pick time stamps but it's just odd to me.

I have seen Dunnstral play scum approximately 3 times, 2 of which were 2 years ago. We have 10ish games together overall.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:40 am

Post by beeboy »

Why are you assuming I am supporting my case on one game anyway? Basically what I am getting at is your retroactively justifying a read based on my thread opening. And I am trying to identify if this is cond bias or scum play.
drusilla
drusilla
Goon
drusilla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:44 am

Post by drusilla »

In post 7, Dunnstral wrote:In my experience from playing with midwaybear, he's always scum :yawn:

VOTE: votato
In post 11, Dunnstral wrote:My vote is probably misplaced on you, I feel like you're always getting wagoned early.

VOTE: skitter30

A little too cheery for me
this (making an rvs post seemingly designed to draw reactions; moving us out of rvs) is towny behaviour. towny behaviour i've previously emulated as mafia so i'm sure dunnstral would easily be able to do so as well, but towny behaviour nonetheless. skitter may have been doing the same thing with the exclamation points but it is hard for me to tell.
In post 16, Nahdia wrote:just gonna say this from the top and maybe ill do better sticking to it: im going to be making an effort to limit the hours in which im an active participant in this game. i enjoy mafia a lot but i also find it exhausting when im constantly thinking about it which leads to apathy. please do me a big favor and yell at me if you notice im posting in the thread all throughout the day. i will be happier and honestly probably better/more engaged in this game if i can practice a little restraint.
why share this? i understand the logic of holding yourself to that but do you have an expectation of others actually discouraging you from posting throughout the day?
In post 53, skitter30 wrote:i would love to hear arguments why it's ai though
was this the point of the exclamation points? to gauge reactions to them?
In post 58, lilith2013 wrote:You’re arguing that it’s fake, I don’t think that’s what I was trying to get at at all.
trying to delineate between these arguments feels pretty forced to me. skitter actively chose to use exclamation points in a way that is uncommon for her.
In post 138, midwaybear wrote:beeboy can be town for now(not really sure why)
In post 156, skitter30 wrote:gutscum on midway but i couldn't possibly quantify why at this time
possibly noteworthy.
why are the stars dancing?
drusilla
drusilla
Goon
drusilla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:00 am

Post by drusilla »

In post 164, beeboy wrote:Why is there a 25 minute gap between your initial read and the elaboration to it without new information?
In post 165, beeboy wrote:Basically what I am getting at is your retroactively justifying a read based on my thread opening.
do you think the elaboration was due to your/votato's reaction to the original post?
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:02 am

Post by Kanna »

In post 103, Morning Tweet wrote:hi Kanna hi Tux hi beeboy and hi midway!

VOTE: votato

and hey there votato (^ω^)♡
hey Morning!! hey killswitch crew!

catch up;
agree dunnstral's push at the start was relatively weak. skitter's stance was easy to take though so i don't townread her for that.
reading more, i want to say dunnstral feels like he believes in his push + this kind of push seems to come from town? if he's town i think skitter/lilith could be jumping on him
clover feels agreeable, but from that brief time I played with him in another game, it's in line with town!him. Morning and votato also goes in the lightly townie, but not sure yet pile.
beeboy feels townie though!

still reading this page
spirited away thanks for the good memories

"My heart is shaped like a harp with strings that go wiggle wiggle when someone is acting like an earnest bucketheaded townie incapable of wrong" ~ Isis
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:05 am

Post by Kanna »

@Tuxedo; wrt to your points on beeboy, why is that *scummy*? what is your theory, that beeboy/dunnstral are a team?

"My heart is shaped like a harp with strings that go wiggle wiggle when someone is acting like an earnest bucketheaded townie incapable of wrong" ~ Isis
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:09 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 158, Tuxedo Mask wrote:Wow, sorry I'm so late to the party guys. This game is moving fast. I don't like Beeboy's entrance at all. It seems to try and derail the momentum building on Dunn, before swinging into to defend him when he starts posting content. What's up with that? Why did you want people to say hi so much?

VOTE: Beeboy
oh dear
In post 166, drusilla wrote:was this the point of the exclamation points? to gauge reactions to them?
literally cuz i was in a good mood. not sure why people are attributing more to it than that
Show
Hiatus once more.

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:10 am

Post by Kanna »

oh, hello drusilla; i know exactly who you are!

VOTE: Tuxedo Mask for now.

drusilla
drusilla
Goon
drusilla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:12 am

Post by drusilla »

In post 170, skitter30 wrote:literally cuz i was in a good mood. not sure why people are attributing more to it than that
it is hard not to when it is unexpected. i don't think it is ai necessarily but i think the reactions to it could be.
drusilla
drusilla
Goon
drusilla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:16 am

Post by drusilla »

In post 171, Kanna wrote:oh, hello drusilla; i know exactly who you are!
hello; i know exactly who you are as well. this account isn't meant to be a secret i just thought it was a fitting character for the flavour (stars + lunacy).
Tuxedo Mask
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:41 am

Post by Tuxedo Mask »

In post 165, beeboy wrote:Why are you assuming I am supporting my case on one game anyway? Basically what I am getting at is your retroactively justifying a read based on my thread opening. And I am trying to identify if this is cond bias or scum play.
Then I do feel better about the reason for your defense. I got the impression it was based on one recent game though.
In post 164, beeboy wrote:Why is there a 25 minute gap between your initial read and the elaboration to it without new information? I don't mean to nit pick time stamps but it's just odd to me.
This feels like a stretch to me. I made my point, and then explained with my evidence when Votato didn't see what I saw. What would be scum!me's play here?
In post 169, Kanna wrote:@Tuxedo; wrt to your points on beeboy, why is that *scummy*? what is your theory, that beeboy/dunnstral are a team?
Could be a team, could be white knighting. Just what I feel is the game was moving fast and revolving around Dunnstral wagon. Beeboy comes in and really try to pull the conversation off game stuff, and then hops in with a defense of Dunn. Neither of these things on their own would have pinged me, but together it feels like a good place to start. Like if Beeboy posted fluff and then hopped on the Dunn wagon I wouldn't feel they were trying to derail, or if they just hopped on with a defense of Dunn it probably wouldn't have stuck out, but the two together feels calculated(?).

@Dunnstral how do you feel about Beeboy?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”