[1] Raven Branwen:
Clover Ebi
[1] beeboy:
Tuxedo Mask
[1] Tuxedo Mask:
Kanna

[3] Not Voting:
drusilla, beeboy, Raven Branwen

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to throw someone down the well.
The Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2020-07-10 09:18:09).
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:42 am

Post by Hectic »

As the party stands arguing, Kanna places down her signature bench that she's been carrying with her and sits down comfortably.

She offers the other seat to anyone in the party that isn't Tuxedo Mask, and notes he'll have plenty of time to rest at the bottom of the well.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:00 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 174, Tuxedo Mask wrote:
In post 165, beeboy wrote:Why are you assuming I am supporting my case on one game anyway? Basically what I am getting at is your retroactively justifying a read based on my thread opening. And I am trying to identify if this is cond bias or scum play.
Then I do feel better about the reason for your defense. I got the impression it was based on one recent game though.
In post 164, beeboy wrote:Why is there a 25 minute gap between your initial read and the elaboration to it without new information? I don't mean to nit pick time stamps but it's just odd to me.
This feels like a stretch to me. I made my point, and then explained with my evidence when Votato didn't see what I saw. What would be scum!me's play here?
In post 169, Kanna wrote:@Tuxedo; wrt to your points on beeboy, why is that *scummy*? what is your theory, that beeboy/dunnstral are a team?
Could be a team, could be white knighting. Just what I feel is the game was moving fast and revolving around Dunnstral wagon. Beeboy comes in and really try to pull the conversation off game stuff, and then hops in with a defense of Dunn. Neither of these things on their own would have pinged me, but together it feels like a good place to start. Like if Beeboy posted fluff and then hopped on the Dunn wagon I wouldn't feel they were trying to derail, or if they just hopped on with a defense of Dunn it probably wouldn't have stuck out, but the two together feels calculated(?).

@Dunnstral how do you feel about Beeboy?
I think it's just an incredible leap of logic to say my fluff posting was an attempt at derailing the thread. All while not holding a scum read on the player you think I am defending? Do you think I have a large steak in defending a town Dunnstral as well?

VOTE: tuxedo

Your case just doesn't add up
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by beeboy »

I wouldn't be voting you if you were vocally scum reading Dunnstral. It's just without that step I think an already iffy case just has a clear logic error you seem to want to avoid.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 174, Tuxedo Mask wrote:This feels like a stretch to me. I made my point, and then explained with my evidence when Votato didn't see what I saw. What would be scum!me's play here?
This would be the play, find a hole then build a read around the hole you saw. That hole was me fluff posting post RVS but I think as town you wouldnt make multiple assumptions to scum read me.

Due to the uncertainty of a chunk of your arguments I think it wouldn't be such a strong read.

You say that the case is due to the fact I chose to defend Dunnstral but you don't think Dunnstral is scum vocally and you don't have a reason for me to want to manipulate the thread of his lynch as scum.

I just don't understand that argument.
Tuxedo Mask
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:37 pm

Post by Tuxedo Mask »

In post 177, beeboy wrote:All while not holding a scum read on the player you think I am defending?
In post 178, beeboy wrote:I wouldn't be voting you if you were vocally scum reading Dunnstral. It's just without that step I think an already iffy case just has a clear logic error you seem to want to avoid.
Did you realize between these two I hadn't expressed any reads besides the one on you?

Anyways, my read of your actions can be independent of Dunn. Could be stepping up to defend a townie when no one else was, and could be trying to defend your partner. I don't know, but I find your actions scummy.

Also, your response feels like you're trying to avoid and OMGUS while still going after me. Like you wait till Kanna votes me first before you jump in. I don't see what changed from my first posts to now to warrant this vote, besides other players expressing doubt in my read.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by beeboy »

Why would I as scum derail a thread through fluff to try and save a townie.
Your accusing me of an indirect defense but saying Dunnstrals alignment doesn't matter because I could gain cred for a defense you can't see.

You're saying it's OMGUS but I am trying to engage you about the flaws in what your doing and I still feel you are talking around them :/
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:46 pm

Post by beeboy »

If Dunnstral being town doesn't matter because I could be trying to gain cred.
Then it doenst make sense your accusing me of using fluff to derail the thread to achieve that goal because that is indirect.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:49 pm

Post by beeboy »

I don't think these are complex thoughts either yet they make your argument come across as incredibly flawed. And now your centering all your content around this 1v1.
Tuxedo Mask
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:07 pm

Post by Tuxedo Mask »

In post 182, beeboy wrote:If Dunnstral being town doesn't matter because I could be trying to gain cred.
Then it doenst make sense your accusing me of using fluff to derail the thread to achieve that goal because that is indirect.
In post 181, beeboy wrote: Your accusing me of an indirect defense but saying Dunnstrals alignment doesn't matter because I could gain cred for a defense you can't see.
Well, your defense wasn't indirect. You took a pretty hard stance that you think this is outside of his scum range. I just feel you softened up the thread with some derailing content before you went against the flow. I don't think a town player would be that delayed or hesitant to jump in with a read like yours, but you seemed to want things to be safer first. Its a 1+1=2 situation, 1 you tried to slow the game down with fluff and 1 you defended the current wagon together seems like 2 scum you wanted to defend Dunnstral but made it safe for yourself first. If it was either of those things on their own I probably wouldn't have found it scummy.
In post 183, beeboy wrote: And now your centering all your content around this 1v1.
It is really interesting that you respond to me, and then toss this on at the end. It feels like you're trying to set me up to fail. If I respond then all my posts continue to be about you, and if I change the subject it looks like I'm ignoring your points. I feel if you actually cared about my content outside of you, you could have just asked me a question.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:26 pm

Post by beeboy »

Tux I give you permission to ignore me and change the subject line to talk about other reads if you feel that way. If you don't want to manage both id rather you talk about other reads.

I don't think your 1 or your other 1 works together so 1+1 doesn't equal 2. I don't think it makes sense a fluff post is me derailing the thread. And I don't think you can say I am scum for defending Dunnstral without a read on Dunnstral.

You moved to say I detailed to soften the thread rather then distract Dunnstral which feels like you moving goal posts rather then look at this objectively.

I truly just cant wrap my head around how you are coming to the logic to misread me here idk. It's not misinterpreting information it feels like your deliberately not thinking things through.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:38 pm

Post by votato »

im getting weird vibes
"It is not our ignorance that will kill us, but our arrogance"
"I expect that 90% of what you say to me is one form of trickery or another" - a friend irl
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:01 pm

Post by Nahdia »

hi sorry i intended to enter the game in earnest earlier but a lot happened today. was kinda hoping someone would react to my first post but i guess you all just don't care about me. i see how it is.

dunnstral how serious was your early push on skitter? do you still stand by that reasoning you gave?
skitter's reaction to dunn's push is kinda towny imo.

blah blah blah
In post 121, Clover Ebi wrote:Am I the only one who is getting like, no scum pings from Dunnstral/Skitter/Lilith/Votato? I got townie pings from the first 3 and nothing from Votato. Just me? Okay.
scumposting.

VOTE: Clover Ebi
beeboy wrote:I don't think these are complex thoughts either yet they make your argument come across as incredibly flawed. And now your centering all your content around this 1v1.
beeboy this feels like a huuuuuuge stretch. i actually agree with your initial assessment of tuxedo mask's case but you engaged Tux; why is it scummy for him to focus on responding to you?
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:08 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 187, Nahdia wrote:beeboy this feels like a huuuuuuge stretch. i actually agree with your initial assessment of tuxedo mask's case but you engaged Tux; why is it scummy for him to focus on responding to you?
No your right it isn't, I am getting upset and tunneling him because I see things clearly other people arent. Sorry I'll give him space.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:17 pm

Post by Nahdia »

...who isn't seeing it?
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:20 pm

Post by midwaybear »

Tuxedo's initial argument on beeboy is not a good one in my opinion. I think the hey-hey was meant to be a joke, and it didn't really derail the game in my opinion. Besides, it's an attention grabbing entrance that I don't think scum would take. beeboy's defense of Dunnstral was more of a thought, and it also provided good discussion because Lilith had recently played in a game where Dunnstral wasn't like that.
I like that beeboy seems to be reading tux in good faith by letting him talk about other reads.
Tux's entrance is very similar to dunnstral's because they both picked bad reasons to scumread someone. Not liking him as of now.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:22 pm

Post by Nahdia »

disagree that arguing in good faith is a towntell of any kind. if anything, scum are often cordial because they dont want to piss people off.

-Zaphkael, 2020
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:25 pm

Post by midwaybear »

ok that's true
But I like to do that as town when I'm talking to people I think I could be tunneling or even people I think could be scum. It's just a way to lessen pressure and get them to talk. If they're scum, they will say something that sounds forced, and if they're town, it's good.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:27 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

The midway thing was a joke because I've always been scum in his games and he gets pushed as town
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:28 pm

Post by midwaybear »

In post 193, Dunnstral wrote:The midway thing was a joke because I've always been scum in his games and he gets pushed as town
bruh you played in one game with me
right?
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:28 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 189, Nahdia wrote:...who isn't seeing it?
I mean I am just getting heated in debates and expect some level of support, I am at a cottage right now and drinking constantly is prolly negatively effecting my post clarity and perception of how severe this actually is. (Idk how to post this without going hehe I am drunk XD cringe posts, although I guess I just made one woops.)

Before I quit mafia I got slack for playing too aggressively and I am trying to balance that right now hence why I am just going to back off. That is more an overall stance then a stance of just this game. Basically I am in a playstyle discovery phase atm.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:32 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 194, midwaybear wrote:
In post 193, Dunnstral wrote:The midway thing was a joke because I've always been scum in his games and he gets pushed as town
bruh you played in one game with me
right?
Two

Remember I replaced into one
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:33 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

Nahdia why do you think that post by me was scum?

VOTE: Tux

This isn't a strong vote, but the fact he's making the same kind of push as mid pointed out feels like such an odd coincidence to me that I wanna explore this a bit more.
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:33 pm

Post by midwaybear »

oh yeah the mini normal
i sorta gave up in that one, but I was trying more in the mini theme.
Do you still scumread skitter?@Dunnstral
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:33 pm

Post by beeboy »

Anyway I love you guys this player list is super exciting for me!
I am going to take a break from the thread for the night gl guys B)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”