Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #16 (isolation #0) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:43 am

Post by Nahdia »

VOTE: skitter

just gonna say this from the top and maybe ill do better sticking to it: im going to be making an effort to limit the hours in which im an active participant in this game. i enjoy mafia a lot but i also find it exhausting when im constantly thinking about it which leads to apathy. please do me a big favor and yell at me if you notice im posting in the thread all throughout the day. i will be happier and honestly probably better/more engaged in this game if i can practice a little restraint.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #187 (isolation #1) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:01 pm

Post by Nahdia »

hi sorry i intended to enter the game in earnest earlier but a lot happened today. was kinda hoping someone would react to my first post but i guess you all just don't care about me. i see how it is.

dunnstral how serious was your early push on skitter? do you still stand by that reasoning you gave?
skitter's reaction to dunn's push is kinda towny imo.

blah blah blah
In post 121, Clover Ebi wrote:Am I the only one who is getting like, no scum pings from Dunnstral/Skitter/Lilith/Votato? I got townie pings from the first 3 and nothing from Votato. Just me? Okay.
scumposting.

VOTE: Clover Ebi
beeboy wrote:I don't think these are complex thoughts either yet they make your argument come across as incredibly flawed. And now your centering all your content around this 1v1.
beeboy this feels like a huuuuuuge stretch. i actually agree with your initial assessment of tuxedo mask's case but you engaged Tux; why is it scummy for him to focus on responding to you?
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #189 (isolation #2) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:17 pm

Post by Nahdia »

...who isn't seeing it?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #191 (isolation #3) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:22 pm

Post by Nahdia »

disagree that arguing in good faith is a towntell of any kind. if anything, scum are often cordial because they dont want to piss people off.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #201 (isolation #4) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:38 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Clover Ebi wrote:Nahdia why do you think that post by me was scum?
uhhh actually i misread it. i thought it said you were getting no pings on anyone, not that you were townreading them. my impression was that you were excusing yourself from forming reads

VOTE: beeboy

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #204 (isolation #5) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:41 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 186, votato wrote:im getting weird vibes
was there gonna be any followup to this

@dunn asked you a question earlier. do you still stand by the reasoning you gave for the early skitter push? is there any more context?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #214 (isolation #6) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:19 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 207, beeboy wrote:
In post 204, Nahdia wrote:
In post 186, votato wrote:im getting weird vibes
was there gonna be any followup to this

@dunn asked you a question earlier. do you still stand by the reasoning you gave for the early skitter push? is there any more context?
In post 201, Nahdia wrote:
uhhh actually i misread it. i thought it said you were getting no pings on anyone, not that you were townreading them. my impression was that you were excusing yourself from forming reads

Why?
overreaction to tux.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #250 (isolation #7) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:10 am

Post by Nahdia »

Link to VC on this page.

In post 187, Nahdia wrote:
beeboy wrote:I don't think these are complex thoughts either yet they make your argument come across as incredibly flawed. And now your centering all your content around this 1v1.
beeboy this feels like a huuuuuuge stretch. i actually agree with your initial assessment of tuxedo mask's case but you engaged Tux; why is it scummy for him to focus on responding to you?
In post 188, beeboy wrote:
In post 187, Nahdia wrote:beeboy this feels like a huuuuuuge stretch. i actually agree with your initial assessment of tuxedo mask's case but you engaged Tux; why is it scummy for him to focus on responding to you?
No your right it isn't, I am getting upset and tunneling him because I see things clearly other people arent. Sorry I'll give him space.
In post 189, Nahdia wrote:...who isn't seeing it?
This sums up my vote on beeboy. The logic doesn't make him look bad, but beeboy's attitude does. beeboy engages tux, tux responds to beeboy, and suddenly beeboy is smearing him as "centering all his content around this 1v1" (I explained why this doesn't make sense) and he's frustrating because "I see things clearly other people aren't" (the exchange had literally just begun virtually no one else checking in).

It reads like he's trying to conjure towny frustration but it doesn't seem at all appropriate to the situation. The mindset isn't right.
Last edited by Hectic on Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #251 (isolation #8) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:12 am

Post by Nahdia »

also i literally misread clover's post and changed my vote once i realized. im not sure how that constitutes a push.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #254 (isolation #9) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:14 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 201, Nahdia wrote:

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #255 (isolation #10) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:16 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 253, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 250, Nahdia wrote:The logic doesn't make him look bad, but beeboy's attitude does. beeboy engages tux, tux responds to beeboy, and suddenly beeboy is smearing him as "centering all his content around this 1v1" (I explained why this doesn't make sense) and he's frustrating because "I see things clearly other people aren't" (the exchange had literally just begun virtually no one else checking in).
dot dot dot

What are you talking about
do you disagree or..?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #263 (isolation #11) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:34 am

Post by Nahdia »

skitter30 wrote:
In post 250, Nahdia wrote:and suddenly beeboy is smearing him as "centering all his content around this 1v1" (I explained why this doesn't make sense)
tbh i feel like this is more you smearing beeboy than beeboy smearing tux
like he's right, tux was largely engaging wrt beeboy and not doing much else
i'm not sure i agree with the connotation (i.e. that it's scummy taht tux is doing such) but i'm also not sure it's scummy of beeboy to say this either, because i can understand why beeboy felt that way

also i feel like is a townie reaction to what you said about beeboy's push, no?

also you're right in that you dropped your clover push, i retract that part of my push
okay well i dont understand why beeboy felt that way. or at least, i dont see why town decides it's a reason someone is scum. hence a stretch.
as i said to midway, no, isn't towny. scum will often back down and try to appear cordial. not saying town can't too, but i can 100% see that coming from scum!beeboy if my assessment up till then had been correct.
Dunnstral wrote:
In post 255, Nahdia wrote:
In post 253, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 250, Nahdia wrote:The logic doesn't make him look bad, but beeboy's attitude does. beeboy engages tux, tux responds to beeboy, and suddenly beeboy is smearing him as "centering all his content around this 1v1" (I explained why this doesn't make sense) and he's frustrating because "I see things clearly other people aren't" (the exchange had literally just begun virtually no one else checking in).
dot dot dot

What are you talking about
do you disagree or..?
Yeah, I don't see it
what aren't you seeing? is there a specific point that doesn't register to you?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #269 (isolation #12) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:39 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 216, drusilla wrote:
In post 187, Nahdia wrote:was kinda hoping someone would react to my first post but i guess you all just don't care about me. i see how it is.
In post 166, drusilla wrote:
In post 16, Nahdia wrote:just gonna say this from the top and maybe ill do better sticking to it: im going to be making an effort to limit the hours in which im an active participant in this game. i enjoy mafia a lot but i also find it exhausting when im constantly thinking about it which leads to apathy. please do me a big favor and yell at me if you notice im posting in the thread all throughout the day. i will be happier and honestly probably better/more engaged in this game if i can practice a little restraint.
why share this? i understand the logic of holding yourself to that but do you have an expectation of others actually discouraging you from posting throughout the day?
additionally, what sort of reactions were you hoping for?
whoops

i guess maybe it's not an entirely reasonable expectation for others to tell me to be less active now that you put it like that. but it would be nice.
wasn't any specific reaction i was looking for. i guess just curious if people would conjure reasons for it being AI

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #278 (isolation #13) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:52 am

Post by Nahdia »

skitter30 wrote:
In post 263, Nahdia wrote:as i said to midway, no, 188 isn't towny. scum will often back down and try to appear cordial. not saying town can't too, but i can 100% see that coming from scum!beeboy if my assessment up till then had been correct.
i feel like scum continue pushing that tho?
eh. ive seen scum bend over in an effort to look pro-town because they're arguing nicely. ive seen scum be stubborn with their pushes.
votato wrote:as for the part of my realist directed at you I'm not sure what i meant tbh. You're in my townpile, and i think you were at that point too
you called someone in your townpile logically scum?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #464 (isolation #14) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:45 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 293, Clover Ebi wrote:I got light town pings from beeboy because of the frustration because it seemed real to me. In the game I've played with beeboy before he was cool as a cucumber. Do you think he's likely to fake this anger because it's something 'town' him most do as scum? I suppose you could make an argument for saying beeboy wouldn't get mad at scum but the main problem I have is the pretense that he's faking this and that's just not how I took it.
maybe i should reframe. it's not so much that beeboy is faking it as i have a feeling it's not how town!beeboy would react there. the aggression can be both real and also scummy. i maintain the "I see things clearly other people arent" is out of place tho.

caught up, kinda

votato talking about townblocks all the time feels like buddiyng. not to mention admits he's apathetic as town and has the second-highest posts?
midwaybear gives all kinds of thoughts/analysis and then says they have no reads in .

morning tweet seems actually engaged in sorting players.
to answer her question on tux: i did say i thought his entrance was a reach i think? but looking back, it get the feeling scum would be less likely to enter on something so.. elaborate?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #465 (isolation #15) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:45 pm

Post by Nahdia »

a lot of names i kind of just glazed over, itt.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #470 (isolation #16) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:18 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Raven Branwen wrote:
In post 464, Nahdia wrote:
In post 293, Clover Ebi wrote:I got light town pings from beeboy because of the frustration because it seemed real to me. In the game I've played with beeboy before he was cool as a cucumber. Do you think he's likely to fake this anger because it's something 'town' him most do as scum? I suppose you could make an argument for saying beeboy wouldn't get mad at scum but the main problem I have is the pretense that he's faking this and that's just not how I took it.
maybe i should reframe. it's not so much that beeboy is faking it as i have a feeling it's not how town!beeboy would react there. the aggression can be both real and also scummy. i maintain the "I see things clearly other people arent" is out of place tho.

caught up, kinda

votato talking about townblocks all the time feels like buddiyng. not to mention admits he's apathetic as town and has the second-highest posts?
midwaybear gives all kinds of thoughts/analysis and then says they have no reads in .

morning tweet seems actually engaged in sorting players.
to answer her question on tux: i did say i thought his entrance was a reach i think? but looking back, it get the feeling scum would be less likely to enter on something so.. elaborate?

That’s interesting, @votato, are you usually this engaged as town? But I don’t understand, Nahdia. Why does talking about townblocks read as buddying to you? This is my problem with you in a nutshell, you make one statement I can kind of agree with, then combine it with another that leaves me scratching my head.
the combination of talking about forming townblocks and the tone. im not sure how to better explain it, it's just something i find comes from scum. there's a lot more scum motivation in forming a townblock than town motivation.
Kanna wrote:
In post 464, Nahdia wrote:maybe i should reframe. it's not so much that beeboy is faking it as i have a feeling it's not how town!beeboy would react there. the aggression can be both real and also scummy. i maintain the "I see things clearly other people arent" is out of place tho.
a slight problem i have is i don't know how beeboy can otherwise react? he was replying to tux's push on him which is just...as you would do in a game of mafia. how do you think town!beeboy would react?

although on readback, i'm not sure what he meant by "see things other people aren't seeing" either.

@beeboy; can you elaborate on that?
i mean ive been over this but it's less the fact that he responded and more how he did so.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #514 (isolation #17) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:45 am

Post by Nahdia »

my reads are, in fact, surface level. that doesn't make them also not accurate statements that can indicate scum. i'm looking for scum motivation, and it's there in those posts i point out.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #516 (isolation #18) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:48 am

Post by Nahdia »

lilith im having trouble parsing your read on me. is it just that i didn't respond to tux when... i was pointing out something i found scummy that beeboy did?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #517 (isolation #19) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:49 am

Post by Nahdia »

like, there's a lot of slots i havent interacted with on this table!

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #519 (isolation #20) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:55 am

Post by Nahdia »

have literally already talked about this!
In post 464, Nahdia wrote:to answer her question on tux: i did say i thought his entrance was a reach i think? but looking back, it get the feeling scum would be less likely to enter on something so.. elaborate?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #522 (isolation #21) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:00 am

Post by Nahdia »

i mean, to be clear, scum could enter with something like that. but i dont think it's indicative in the same way what i noticed beeboy was doing is. so that's what i focused on.
skitter30 wrote:
In post 514, Nahdia wrote:my reads are, in fact, surface level. that doesn't make them also not accurate statements that can indicate scum. i'm looking for scum motivation, and it's there in those posts i point out.
it's just more like ... there's a lot of things that's taken place itt
and i dont' inherently disagree that you've made valid points

my problem is more that out of everythiing that's happened those are the things you chose to comment on? it just feels really shallow and like vague surface-level observations that you've thrown out to make people look bad than actually like you're using these things to sort people. these observations don't seem to be going anywhere and given the lack of a broader scumreads they feel disjointed if that makes sense
i mean i see what you're saying here skitter. but it's day 1, there's no mechanical foothold in this game, and it's a bigger table by my standards. im gonna plead with you not to read too far into my disengagement. what do you want me to comment on?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #523 (isolation #22) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:01 am

Post by Nahdia »

firm stances are for people who arent plagued by self-doubt!

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #525 (isolation #23) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:08 am

Post by Nahdia »

have you ever heard the phrase "caught for the wrong reasons"? it's a stupid cliche that bad players, like myself, use to describe when a player reacts poorly to a poor case on them.

as in: beeboy, caught for the reason reasons.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #528 (isolation #24) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:12 am

Post by Nahdia »

"caught" is relative. the point stands.

morningtweet is town, midwaybear is scum(?). dunnstral is scum.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #529 (isolation #25) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:14 am

Post by Nahdia »

i also think you're town!

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #531 (isolation #26) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:18 am

Post by Nahdia »

i think, as scum here, it's probably very easy to just shove at me. but the way you're engaging seems less like "feeling out for a good mislynch" and more like an actual effort to sort me!

midway i'm tentative on because apparently he has a reputation for being scummy. i was back modding a game he was in where i kind of saw that. i would like to pressure that slot though. dunnstral i was fine with early because his initial vote was RVS and latching onto the tiniest reasons then is fine. but he's stubbornly held onto the read when i and others have asked him to go back and recontextualize it.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #532 (isolation #27) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:19 am

Post by Nahdia »

morningtweet was kind of gut. there was one post in particular that made me think "oh this person is actually trying to sort". .

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #533 (isolation #28) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:22 am

Post by Nahdia »

mafia is weird because i dont like being scumread but it's also a lot easier to sort people when they're pressuring you. at least, i think so.
i shoul read lilith huh?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #539 (isolation #29) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:23 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 536, Clover Ebi wrote:I probably should've added on some kind of question onto that post now that I think about it, but I can't really think of one that would really help with my reads. Hm, how about.

What do the 4 people above think about the gamestate right now? What is scum doing at the moment?
you should answer this question too!

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #544 (isolation #30) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:30 am

Post by Nahdia »

lilith can you like, summarize your raven read? i see a few points directed on them in your ISO but a general summation would be nice.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #546 (isolation #31) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:43 am

Post by Nahdia »

sorry, what's LHF mean?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #548 (isolation #32) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:44 am

Post by Nahdia »

oh, funny that should come up. because it's basically what i think of you.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #549 (isolation #33) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:45 am

Post by Nahdia »

that you're pushing LHF that is. not that you are.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #556 (isolation #34) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:48 am

Post by Nahdia »

i dont know how one reads Raven' posts as disconnected when they all seem to follow a very clear progression. like, she's devoid of content, yes, but it's all rather consistent content. she outs a few scattered thoughts as the game progresses, but there are two consistent arcs:
her confusion on how to read me
and her read on votato, which she updates as she goes.
lilith2013 wrote:I mean, I feel like I've developed decent reads on everyone who I've interacted with, so who's left? people who I haven't talked to, which is pretty much equivalent to low-content
so you're townreading everyone you've interacted with?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #562 (isolation #35) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:00 am

Post by Nahdia »

lilith2013 wrote:
In post 556, Nahdia wrote:i dont know how one reads Raven' posts as disconnected when they all seem to follow a very clear progression. like, she's devoid of content, yes, but it's all rather consistent content. she outs a few scattered thoughts as the game progresses, but there are two consistent arcs:
Already mentioned that I think her confusion comes off as performative
And I don't think the votato read/progression is a valid one. is like, leading up to scumreading both votato and you. She agrees with your push on votato but questions it at the same time.
lilith2013 wrote:I mean, I feel like I've developed decent reads on everyone who I've interacted with, so who's left? people who I haven't talked to, which is pretty much equivalent to low-content
No - what I mean is that I feel like the people who I still need more content from to sort are mostly in the low-content end of the playerlist. Also I feel like I've followed up with most of those people in one way or another (see - this includes drusilla, MT, raven, and midway)
whether or not the confusion is performative or the votato progression is invalid, it's consistent. which i point out because you referred to her posts as "disconnected". and i dont see how you could have come to that conclusion

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #563 (isolation #36) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:02 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 488, lilith2013 wrote:Idk if it’s really as easy as raven/nahdia but that’s kind of where I’m at
which is it. do you need more content from our slots, or do you think we're scum?

VOTE: lilith

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #609 (isolation #37) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:00 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 600, skitter30 wrote:
In post 549, Nahdia wrote:that you're pushing LHF that is. not that you are.
in raven?
i kinda very much disagree with this take ...
do we have a different definition of LHF or something? what i mean is like, she's pushing the same people she says she needs more content on as scum. the reads feel "easy".
In post 604, beeboy wrote:
In post 563, Nahdia wrote:
In post 488, lilith2013 wrote:Idk if it’s really as easy as raven/nahdia but that’s kind of where I’m at
which is it. do you need more content from our slots, or do you think we're scum?

VOTE: lilith
Stop voting towns :'(
i mean i remember liking the reasoning on your early lilith read. any updates there?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #613 (isolation #38) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:07 pm

Post by Nahdia »

i mean, there are a lot of slots you just havent spoken on. why the extra effort to sort me in particular?

@raven that is

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #614 (isolation #39) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:08 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 610, skitter30 wrote:
In post 609, Nahdia wrote:do we have a different definition of LHF or something? what i mean is like, she's pushing the same people she says she needs more content on as scum. the reads feel "easy".
i mean she also explained why she's scumreading her, it's not like she's just going like 'meh skitter isn't here so i'll vote her' or something
i guess. my feeling was just that like, raven and i have both been fairly low impact posters thus far. so it's "easiest" to scumread us because we're not likely to hit back hard.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #678 (isolation #40) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:58 am

Post by Nahdia »

my other game is over i can focus up here

skitter, do you have much of a read on raven independent on her being partners with me at this point?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #679 (isolation #41) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:14 am

Post by Nahdia »

drusilla what do you mean kanna is "too aware"? i can see what you're getting at with beeboy maybe, though i dont think it's unreasonable for him to have had the same though lilith did wrt your questions.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #684 (isolation #42) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:27 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 681, drusilla wrote:
In post 679, Nahdia wrote:drusilla what do you mean kanna is "too aware"?
it felt like she had been thinking about both how much support she would have for her push on skitter and how that push would look to others. others had previously been townread for pushing skitter and for starting wagons with little support and to borrow kanna's word her push felt convenient.
i mean i guess this makes sense, but i think there's just as much town motivation as scum motivation for that wording. point taken tho.

independent of that i have kanna as town. post 622 in particular seems like a town thought. and i p much agree with how she's reading raven.
have some more thoughts on her skitter push but i want to hear back from skitter first on where she is on raven outside of any associations with me.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #685 (isolation #43) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:33 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 683, beeboy wrote:Btw, I am not actually feeling anyone's Raven read, I don't really see where that read is coming from.
Someone help me with that, they just read as null for me.

The only thing is she called Nahdia LHF, which I agree even cutting out all knowledge from outside this game just isn't true. Although I just don't think this game has LHF, even the newer players like Tux are perfectly capable of defending themselves.
i think raven has a pretty clear progressions. i dont see why she harps on not being able to read my slot as scum, particularly when there are a lot of other things she could comment on. her wariness towards people pushing the easy targets feels real, especially given how she explained it in .

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #690 (isolation #44) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:02 am

Post by Nahdia »

why is everyone reading for partners on day 1?!

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #691 (isolation #45) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:04 am

Post by Nahdia »

seriously, has this become part of the site meta? it's wild to me.
back in my day
, we would wait for scumflips to read far into associations.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #721 (isolation #46) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:27 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 702, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 568, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 330, Raven Branwen wrote:@Dunn, what makes you think Skitter’s posting is “fake”?
I don’t understand Nadhia at all.

@Votato, what is so scummy about Clover not having any confident scumreads early on D1?
these 3 lines are about completely separate things - so I don't see a coherent thought process behind this post.
In post 569, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 466, Raven Branwen wrote:The more I read from this game, the more confused I get. I’m liking Votato a bit better now but I still don’t understand why Clover is his #1 scumread.

I have 0 experience with Lillith but nothing she’s posting is particularly pinging me.

Anyone here have meta on Nadhia? I’m having the most trouble trying to parse her.

@Dunn, can you please answer my Skitter question? Thanks.

And thanks @mod for preventing me from undue eyestrain.
Also these
In post 570, lilith2013 wrote:Nahdia, I'm arguing that each of her posts, taken individually, doesn't make sense to me and I don't understand how she comes up with a post with this many different things going on that don't seem to be connected.
Nahdia did you have any response to this?
i mean i at least understand the basis of the read i guess. but i dont see how that's any kind of scumtell. why can't stream of consciousness thoughts like this come from town?
In post 705, lilith2013 wrote:I'm positive there's scum on my wagon. I can't understand anyone who's seriously scumreading me - if you think I am capable of creating this much content with so many different underlying threads going on when I'm scum, then I'm actually super flattered you think I'm that good, but I feel like I'm the most obvtown slot in this game.
i mean the thought did cross my mind that as scum you don't really have the need to produce this much content.

idk. i guess you do have a reason to be scumreading raven, though i disagree with pretty much the whole thing. even so it's at least a bit less convenient now.

In post 714, skitter30 wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 556, Nahdia wrote:i dont know how one reads Raven' posts as disconnected when they all seem to follow a very clear progression. like, she's devoid of content, yes, but it's all rather consistent content. she outs a few scattered thoughts as the game progresses, but there are two consistent arcs:
In post 562, Nahdia wrote:
lilith2013 wrote:
Already mentioned that I think her confusion comes off as performative
And I don't think the votato read/progression is a valid one. is like, leading up to scumreading both votato and you. She agrees with your push on votato but questions it at the same time.
No - what I mean is that I feel like the people who I still need more content from to sort are mostly in the low-content end of the playerlist. Also I feel like I've followed up with most of those people in one way or another (see - this includes drusilla, MT, raven, and midway)
whether or not the confusion is performative or the votato progression is invalid, it's consistent. which i point out because you referred to her posts as "disconnected". and i dont see how you could have come to that conclusion
In post 614, Nahdia wrote:
In post 610, skitter30 wrote:
In post 609, Nahdia wrote:do we have a different definition of LHF or something? what i mean is like, she's pushing the same people she says she needs more content on as scum. the reads feel "easy".
i mean she also explained why she's scumreading her, it's not like she's just going like 'meh skitter isn't here so i'll vote her' or something
i guess. my feeling was just that like, raven and i have both been fairly low impact posters thus far. so it's "easiest" to scumread us because we're not likely to hit back hard.
In post 613, Nahdia wrote:i mean, there are a lot of slots you just havent spoken on. why the extra effort to sort me in particular?

@raven that is

@ kanna these taken together feel partnery to me
literally how? i was wary of lilith's reads because they seemed convenient & i didn't understand the reasoning. but looking closely at her posts, it did raise the question i asked of her. what about that screams partner like, at all?
In post 717, skitter30 wrote:
In post 678, Nahdia wrote:my other game is over i can focus up here

skitter, do you have much of a read on raven independent on her being partners with me at this point?
Not particulalrly, no

Hey, remember how in botc i said you were town cuz that game looked too different than your recent scumgame?
This looks like your recent scumgame
knew this was coming. i'll tell you the exact same thing i told you in BOTC: they're completely different games. in botc, the setup allowed me to enter with a specific plan and there were mechanics i could base all my reads on. in this game, that doesn't exist. you can't expect the same level of engagement when it's literally just a matter of scumhunting versus explaining/extrapolating from heavy mechanics. im a mechanically oriented player.

okay, so if you don't have any independent read on raven, why are you reading us as partners as opposed to just me trying to pocket her?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #750 (isolation #47) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:00 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 731, skitter30 wrote:
In post 721, Nahdia wrote:knew this was coming. i'll tell you the exact same thing i told you in BOTC: they're completely different games. in botc, the setup allowed me to enter with a specific plan and there were mechanics i could base all my reads on. in this game, that doesn't exist. you can't expect the same level of engagement when it's literally just a matter of scumhunting versus explaining/extrapolating from heavy mechanics. im a mechanically oriented player.
Tbh this is a large basis for the scumread, and i couldnt really bring this up until now

I think that you're lacking the interest/drive/wim/charisma that you had in your towngame, in a way similar to how you lacked it in your scumgame

And i can cite the mbos game too now. You just have more 'weight' as town, and you're more involved. As scum you just feel ... shallow. Like you're around but not motivated to hunt. And i think that's what you're doing here, and i think it's scummy.

I dont think the lack of mechanics is an adequate explanation really. You still scumhunted in botc
you're comparing >24 window of time in which i was in a 9 person game to a 13 person game. like, i do get your read. i think the meta is a valid push. but all i can say is it's wrong in this case. in mbos i was immediately engaged and wagoned and like i said, that makes it a lot easier to read people. there were also fewer slots to keep track of. and i have scumhunted here.
In post 747, skitter30 wrote:
In post 738, lilith2013 wrote:skitter, when you say "raven likes being defended by [nahdia]," is that implying that raven is the S in the SvT? How can nahdia be WKing raven then?
no, nahdia would be the s in that scenario
.... so why is raven liking being defended towny? skitter do you usually try to read for partners on d1?

overindexing on finding partners early is scum mindset imo. sure, some town can do it. but for scum, having partners and considering how you're distancing/associating with them is at the forefront. this is actually what got me caught in the large normal you're referring to!

and considering you admit to not individually reading raven despite all this content based around her, and that the way you're pivoting from SvS to TvS is nonsensical, it's a huge red flag.

gonna go back and reread/case bc i was townleaning earlier but the last time you were pushing me for whacky reasons and i softed up on you, you ended up being scum!

VOTE: skitter30

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #751 (isolation #48) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:02 am

Post by Nahdia »

perhaps in my reread i may lay down some BRACKETS as well. my reads are actually p good in mbos!

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #754 (isolation #49) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:11 am

Post by Nahdia »

i was only in mbos for... 22 hours? idk im not going back to look. i remember it being less than 24 hours. i think my carrot is pointing the wrong way!
and yes that's the problem with meta. there is no way for me to tell you that you're wrong other than tell you that you're wrong. i can point out the differences in the scenarios but if you don't agree with them well, you'll just have to update your meta for next game!

the different is in that game, the wagon was like, immediate, and had lots of people on it, and ended with a lynch in under a day. none of that has happened this game.
skitter30 wrote:
In post 750, Nahdia wrote:.... so why is raven liking being defended towny? skitter do you usually try to read for partners on d1?

overindexing on finding partners early is scum mindset imo. sure, some town can do it. but for scum, having partners and considering how you're distancing/associating with them is at the forefront. this is actually what got me caught in the large normal you're referring to!

and considering you admit to not individually reading raven despite all this content based around her, and that the way you're pivoting from SvS to TvS is nonsensical, it's a huge red flag.

gonna go back and reread/case bc i was townleaning earlier but the last time you were pushing me for whacky reasons and i softed up on you, you ended up being scum!
a) i didn't say that i thought raven was townie, don't put words in my mouth. i said that you guys look like svt, which is not at all the same thing
b) i try not to look for partners day1 but i sometimes end up doing that to my dismay ...
c) i'm kinda baffled that i'm getting this much pushback on the you/raven thing, which makes me think i'm on to something ...
d) i think that you're scum. more than that, i am very confident that you're scum. i think that there's something very wacky in how you're engaging with raven, and it makes me think there's at least one scum in the pair. the more i thought about it, i settled on tvs over svs, and i'm not sure why it's a nonsensical read or a red flag
e) and yes, i'd love to hear more about why i'm pushing you for whacky reasons, and why you think i'm scum here.
a) ??? paraphrase is "i thought it was svs but raven liked being defended so maybe it's tvs". im not sure how else to interpret that.

the basic premise is this: i think that your mind instantly went to "partners" rather than white-knighting when you admit to not even having an independent read on raven is SUPER telling of your mindset. that's a major logical leap.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #886 (isolation #50) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:16 pm

Post by Nahdia »

sober nahdia is too headsick to play mafia so instead you get drunk nahdia

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #887 (isolation #51) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:16 pm

Post by Nahdia »

i have been voted thrice. and like the bloodiest of marys, i come to reap my revenge.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #889 (isolation #52) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:27 pm

Post by Nahdia »

if im being honest, i think i approached this game with the wrong mindset. the wrong framing. i have sort of coasted. as a result. things have thrown me off this game. i believe it was votato who said that he was gettin g"weird vibes" and i have also been the receiptient of said vibes. it is a shame he is gone without elborating terribly on that (well not really LOL fuck him) but i digress. i apologize for coasted, and will now Solve this Mafia Game for you all, as your Elder Gamer.

i am unsettled by my vote on skitter! i think, frankly, that i am right that skitters posting is indicative of some funny business. as i explained: reading myself/raven as a patnership, but not also individually reading raven, is scummy because scum are predisposed to be thinking about partnerships. i accept that people perhaps do more partner reading before any flips nowadays, but she admitted to not individually reading raven. so to push that associative while not also trying to check her work is Bad.

beeboy, you call a skitter lynch garbage. why must you besmirch my wonderful vote?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #890 (isolation #53) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:29 pm

Post by Nahdia »

i did not finish writing about skitter before i hit submit. i was talking about unsettlement. in mbos, skitter was pushing me for a reason i felt was... kind of strange and bad, though maybe not entirely invalid. it turns out, she was scumthere and was being opportunistic. in this instance, she is pushing me more on meta, which i actally think is, perhaps more believable. and as i have said previously, her actual content i hve townread. but in mbos i came around to thinking her content was towny too, and it was not to be...

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #891 (isolation #54) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:30 pm

Post by Nahdia »

tuxedo mask sheeps his townreads, but then also doubtcasts his townread, beeboy! a heinous crime.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #892 (isolation #55) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:32 pm

Post by Nahdia »

beeboy i am concerned that i and two of my townreads are in your PoE!!!

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #894 (isolation #56) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:57 pm

Post by Nahdia »

i do not know what to make of drusilla. similar to skitter, i think their indexing on partner reads is odd. but perhaps that is in fact The MEta. beeboy made a point when talking about clover using recent knowledge. which drusilla did in and it gave me pause, since because i was kind of going in predisposed to find her scummy that pause is moreso? that was something. but i dont like how she seems to just use me being scum as a baseline assumption without, justifying it? like, to read beeboy or kanna as partners.

MORNING TWEEET.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #895 (isolation #57) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:58 pm

Post by Nahdia »

you should unvote me. because i am town.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #897 (isolation #58) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:00 pm

Post by Nahdia »

we're both town, this game. your vote wounds me, but i will survive.

i see you townread skitter. but most of your spoiler tag on skitter is actually discussing me. my ego is stroked, but a scumread on me, town!skitter does not make.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #901 (isolation #59) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:06 pm

Post by Nahdia »

that is uncharitable... i am only pushing one of those slots!

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #902 (isolation #60) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:10 pm

Post by Nahdia »

i have come around mostly on beeboy. i would revisit him, but i have liked what he is putting down with all of his reads, actually. hence why, i went to go read drusilla, and maybe i could convince him to go back to voting her, hand in hand. but i am not sure. i think i would also like midwaybear. i will also need to actually read his points. like i did with drusilla. i have not been reading a lot of posts this game!

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #905 (isolation #61) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:16 pm

Post by Nahdia »

i remember now, i was also scumreadin dunnstral, but havent really noticed anything he's done since i formed that read. another note to self, to follow up on that.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #909 (isolation #62) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:21 pm

Post by Nahdia »

pay attentuon to me!

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #912 (isolation #63) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:24 pm

Post by Nahdia »

in my defense. i did not read drusilla's posts.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #914 (isolation #64) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:28 pm

Post by Nahdia »

i think my vote on you was fine????????? i entered the thread, looked at the last page (lol), and saw you were oding a Very Strange Thing! so i voted you. i still feel it was strange, but u since said u were on edge for irl reasons, and i dont really think ur the sort to fake that. i have liked most of your reads, as i say. so i grant you this Pass.

lilith i think was justified too. i truly did not comprehend her raven read. on her like, third time explanaing it, i actually got it. and though starbuck's recent point about scum flooding the thread eing possible willstick in my mind, i am less inclined ot vote for her atm than i was.

skitter is a good vote. you should vote for it.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #917 (isolation #65) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:34 pm

Post by Nahdia »

reading isnt fun, beeboy. this is deathly serious.

what kind of reads do you want? i looked at drusilla, who you voted, and found the thing that gavem e pause. which i said. did you notice that?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #921 (isolation #66) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:42 pm

Post by Nahdia »

i think we're pushing the goalposts on who/what qualifies as LHF. i agree that everyone on this playerlist is a capable player more than able to defend themselves and throw their weight around! but scum will still naturally seek out the "easiest" players to push in any playerlist, both based on the players themselves and also the context of the game. it's all relative.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #923 (isolation #67) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:48 pm

Post by Nahdia »

talk to me about drusilla.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #925 (isolation #68) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:49 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 818, drusilla wrote:
In post 815, midwaybear wrote:Like right here, she says that Dunn could have been trying to move us out of RVS, but he also could have been faking it.
it is towny behaviour that is not impossible to fake. i was trying to focus more on the behaviours and less on the motivations of said behaviours due to a discussion in a recent game in which i learned speculative vs factual that contained this post:
In post 800, Ame wrote:The points on porken are speculative because they are prescribing scum motivation to a town behavior (posting content is a town behavior regardless of alignment). However, his motivation could just as easily be a town one.
but that is not something that comes entirely naturally to me. it was overall a townread of dunnstral.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #931 (isolation #69) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:07 pm

Post by Nahdia »

im sobering up. my power wanes.

i was mostly referring to that first thing. it reminded me of how you read clover, so i was curious if you had thoughts on it, but i can see the line you're drawing between them. it's fakable, but it struck me as something scum would just be less likely to think to fake, you know?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #932 (isolation #70) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:09 pm

Post by Nahdia »

frankly, i'm not sure i like hearing "fakable" in response to stuf like that! sure, virtually everything is fakeable. but it can still be more likely to come from town than scum for xyz reasons. it just feels like a catchall way to dismiss reasons to townread people so options stay open.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #933 (isolation #71) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:10 pm

Post by Nahdia »

idk. town can also be dismissive of that stuff. i just think more stock should go into that sort of tell.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #940 (isolation #72) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:14 am

Post by Nahdia »

hangover wisdom:
perhaps if i feel the need to get drunk in order to have the spoons to play mafia, mafia isn't a good game for me to play? :?

i have looked again at midwaybear's ISO, in search of a counterwagon because i do not want to be lynched and maybe skitter isn't happening? there are parts of it i really dont like, but there is also content i look at and think "yes, i agree". but i suppose agreement a townread does not make. or, should not anyway. not alone?

similar to how i am reading skitter as making a bit of a leap in her push on me, i think midway's entrance has some of that "aura of scum mindset". he accuses dunnstral of attempting to be super scummy as wifom. why as town would you not just think... he's scummy because x, and is therefore scum? or why not think perhaps he IS too scummy to be scum, and is therefore town? he continues down this path many steps, not keeping his read too surface level, but instead overcomplicating it.
In post 355, midwaybear wrote:guys I have basically no reads
this is not good
this still heavily pings me. couple with a lot of "i dont get _______" posts. it's sort of similar to what some reactions to raven's "i dont get nahdia" but i think the clear difference there is that raven stayed consistent on what she wasn't understanding and it looked more like attempting to sort rather than just excusing herself from forming reads. midway on the other hand is the opposite. he comments on plenty of stuff, but doesn't get most of it and has no real stance.

i have also looked at drusilla again, as requested, but i am unconvinced. i would vote there if need be, but it is not my top choice. beeboy you make the point that i should be looking at her partner reads similarly to how i read skitter. but idk, i feel they are different. i disagree with how drusilla is reading the game, but i
can
follow the logic step by step to meet her. so the things that give me pause, even if they could be faked, actually do outweigh other concerns?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #943 (isolation #73) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:54 am

Post by Nahdia »

read me, coward.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #945 (isolation #74) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:59 am

Post by Nahdia »

i have plenty of content!! if you think im scum, come at me. get your hands dirty. sheeping a meta read i have refuted is COWARDLY. skitter has reasons for calling me scum beyond the meta.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #946 (isolation #75) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:00 am

Post by Nahdia »

cowardly and not to mention, Bad!

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #973 (isolation #76) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:44 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 970, skitter30 wrote:
In post 940, Nahdia wrote:i have looked again at midwaybear's ISO,
in search of a counterwagon because i do not want to be lynched
and maybe skitter isn't happening? there are parts of it i really dont like, but there is also content i look at and think "yes, i agree". but i suppose agreement a townread does not make. or, should not anyway. not alone?
if anything i think that midway is a bit of a lhf push ...
yes

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #978 (isolation #77) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:55 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 948, Tuxedo Mask wrote:
In post 943, Nahdia wrote:read me, coward.

What do you think of the votes on you?

What do you think of Midwaybear's presence in the game? What do you think of their vote?

What do you think of my argument with Starbuck? What do you think of their catch up?
i think the votes themselves are fine? ive discussed and will continue to discuss skitter. i think the way you moved your vote was me was sketchy. you havent actually read me, you just said you trust the meta you havent examined but then also question beeboy's vote i nthe same breath.

im not sure why you're asing me about midway besides the fact that i literally just discssed them. their progression on dunnstral itself has been fine i think? nothing remarkable. i think the initial reasoning was strange though, as i point out.

i wll read you vs starbuck.
In post 965, skitter30 wrote:
In post 890, Nahdia wrote:i did not finish writing about skitter before i hit submit. i was talking about unsettlement. in mbos, skitter was pushing me for a reason i felt was... kind of strange and bad, though maybe not entirely invalid. it turns out, she was scumthere and was being opportunistic. in this instance, she is pushing me more on meta, which i actally think is, perhaps more believable. and as i have said previously, her actual content i hve townread. but in mbos i came around to thinking her content was towny too, and it was not to be...
a) reading drunk!nahdia is amusing!
b) is the main reason ur voting me rn because i formed an associative without forming an individual read on raven?
main reason, i guess so? your meta read on me is incorrect for the reasons ive gave, but you were using that same meta to townread me in BotC when we were both town (i pointed out it was invalid there too but you didn't really respond since we were in agreement anyway). i think what drunk nahdia was getting at there was that i have kind of townread you on tone this game, but there is a bit of unease, and i had the exactly same feeling in mbos, and you ended up being scum there. with so little experience with you i dont wanna like, push that as a major reason, but it isn't lost on me.
skitter30 wrote:it's an easy push to make
i mean, im not pushing midway. im looking for other places we could coalesce besides myself. same reason i spent some time reading drusilla. forgive me for the survival mode, but....

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #982 (isolation #78) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:06 pm

Post by Nahdia »

i literally have argued wit hthe meta lol.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #986 (isolation #79) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:15 pm

Post by Nahdia »

it's less that i think the connections are nonsense and more that i think the way she interpreted them is nonsense.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #989 (isolation #80) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:19 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 987, Tuxedo Mask wrote:
In post 982, Nahdia wrote:i literally have argued wit hthe meta lol.
Unless I'm miss reading it seems you've done both. . Can you walk me through how a meta push on you can be both valid and town from Skitter, while also being wrong? It just feels like a weird disconnect.
valid in the sense that i can see how one might think it applies. the nuance i provide explains why it's really not right in this case. but my point is that like, i dont think skitter's use of meta is inherently disingenuous here.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #990 (isolation #81) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:20 pm

Post by Nahdia »

idk what you want me to say, tuxedo man.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #993 (isolation #82) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:40 pm

Post by Nahdia »

i dont think skitter's metaread of me is AI one way or the other.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1012 (isolation #83) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:58 am

Post by Nahdia »

to answer tuxedo's earlier question on him vs starbuck, i dont really get a lot from it either way. the thought process tux lays out makes sense even if i dont buy into all of it, and starbuck's frustration meanwhile seems genuine. the one thing that read iffy to me is starbuck voting tux and then later calling it a reaction test. skitter caught that too which, bleh! we're getting to the end of the day, as she acknowledges, so it'd be cool if she could actually take some stances on people who might be today's elimination.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1015 (isolation #84) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:02 am

Post by Nahdia »

skitter your "there is one wolf in raven/nahdia" read is feeling more and more abstract. like, if i flipped town, would you starting trying to push raven?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1017 (isolation #85) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:04 am

Post by Nahdia »

what about my being town makes raven scummy?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1019 (isolation #86) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:06 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 1015, Nahdia wrote:skitter your "there is one wolf in raven/nahdia" read is feeling more and more abstract.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1021 (isolation #87) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:15 am

Post by Nahdia »

you weren't forming reads like that in BotC!

like, when you were reading Raven and I as partners (for reasons I refuted and you accepted), fine. but now to hold onto "there's 1 scum i nthe two of you" just looks to me like you're lining up lynches. WHY is raven scum if im town? we don't feel tvt to you if you're scumreading me, obviously. but if it turns out im town and your read was therefore wrong, why should that mean you start aiming for raven?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1022 (isolation #88) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:12 am

Post by Nahdia »

realtalk i want people to weigh in on this. skitter's agenda is v evident in what i just laid out. i dont want to find another wagon, i want this. i will kick and scream if i must.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1027 (isolation #89) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:07 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 1023, lilith2013 wrote:I feel like Raven should feel more paranoid about you defending her so strongly and instead kind of took your motives for granted
idk how many ways i can say that i wasnt so much defending raven as i was questioning the legitimacy of your reads.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1028 (isolation #90) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:08 am

Post by Nahdia »

i dont know that it's scummy it but you're building this story in your mind that literally Did Not Happen.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1031 (isolation #91) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:19 am

Post by Nahdia »

okay, but look at it in context. i initially scrutinized your reads because you were pushing myself and a person with a grand total of 5 posts in the thread. you had even lampshaded that these were "easy" reads in . this is what i picked up on.

so i looked at your read on raven. in it, you called her posting "disconnected". it easy enough to check your work; again, she had 5 posts. and when i read it, there were clear constants between each of the posts, as i explained. so i was further concerned because your vote seemed both convenient and then unfounded.

but then after some back and forth, it finally came to light that we were referring to different things with the term "disconnected". i relented that, while i disagreed with your conclusions, at the very least i could now see the logic of that read.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1034 (isolation #92) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:21 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 1032, skitter30 wrote:i mean it's not like botc is a standard game of mafia or anything
oh but you wont extend this same excuse to me when you're discussing my meta? :igmeou:

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1071 (isolation #93) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:56 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 1057, Starbuck wrote:Describing your own meta in defense of your actions in a current game does nothing for me, by the way. You can tell me all day that you do certain things as town and certain things a scum, but that doesn't mean that you won't change it up in the current game that we're playing.
i mean lilith isn't say she would do things
different
as scum. she's saying she literally
could not do
what she is doing rn if she were scum.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1074 (isolation #94) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:00 pm

Post by Nahdia »

idk man you could try reading the thread and find out??? crazy thought, i know, but it just might work.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1084 (isolation #95) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:10 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 1052, Clover Ebi wrote:@Raven/Nahdia do you see how the way you guys are playing around each other could be considered buddying to some extent?
On a surface level, sure. That's not the sticking point here though. The point is that the way skitter has read the two of us has consistently been weird/agenda driven.

First she reads us as partners, despite having no independent read on Raven. Then I point out the issue there, so she decides I'm WKing her. And now at the very least, we can't be TvT. She townreads Raven (though has also thrown some random shade like in ) but if I flip town, she'll apparently reassess Raven.

I get that you think this spat is clogging up the thread here but like, the deadline is coming and I know who I want to push down that well.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1113 (isolation #96) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:41 am

Post by Nahdia »

I'm around if another wagon needs votes. Don't lynch me please & thank you.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1115 (isolation #97) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:40 am

Post by Nahdia »

Tuxedo why are you townreading skitter? i see you mention it but not the reasons.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1128 (isolation #98) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:16 am

Post by Nahdia »

im gonna explain this AGAIN!

you saying 'can't be tvt' is in fact different from you saying im scum and raven is town, bc it implies that if im town, raven is scum. even though you have her as town. i understand that me being town means you've been wrong and you have to make a general reassessment. that's not the problem. the problem is it looks like you're already mapping out that reassessment before ive even flipped. you framing me and raven as not tvt suggests that you have a reason for thinking raven is scum if im town. but as far as ive read,
you don't
. THAT'S the sticking point. that in addition to the fact that you're overindexing on partner reads, which as ive pointed out, is indicative of scum mindset.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1132 (isolation #99) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:50 am

Post by Nahdia »

@beeboy
you're still voting me. have your thoughts on my slot updated at all? feel like a lot has happened since you voted.
In post 1117, Tuxedo Mask wrote:
In post 1115, Nahdia wrote:Tuxedo why are you townreading skitter? i see you mention it but not the reasons.
I like that Skitter's thought process is very open and easy to follow in game. They also seem very engaged with the game and open to discussion. That and I always read changing posting style to make the game more palatable as townie.
i... dont think any of this precludes skitter from being scum.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1133 (isolation #100) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:58 am

Post by Nahdia »

Starbuck where is your head at? Are you open to voting Skitter? I get that you're trying to make sense of this vicious waltz skitter and I have going on, but i cant help but feel a bit ignored.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1135 (isolation #101) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:34 am

Post by Nahdia »

...okay well nothing 100%. but my point was more that i dont think any of those are particularly strong reasons to townread someone. particularly a player like skitter, who has a reputation for high competence. ive made the point earlier that being accomidating in a pro-town way (ie changing posting style) in particular is definitely not towny. it's something scum do a lot to try and earn points.

Starbuck's catchup was fine unremarkable, though i agree with beeboy that catchups are easy to fake either way. i was scumreading votato but i was kind of on board with giving the slot a little breathing room. i guess i'd vote there if needed but

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1144 (isolation #102) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:53 am

Post by Nahdia »

booooooo

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1149 (isolation #103) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:52 am

Post by Nahdia »

beeboy, lilith, Clover, Tux, Dunn, midway, drusilla, MT

3 of you need to pony up and vote skitter!

or! alternatively! we powerwagon midway
"hey guys im gonna ignore everything going on in the thread oh golly oh jeeze why i dont have any reads"
bear. if there enough people actually active and willing before deadline, i would actually consider that!

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1211 (isolation #104) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:23 pm

Post by Nahdia »

VOTE: midwaybear

yes fine okay.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1214 (isolation #105) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:24 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 1199, Tuxedo Mask wrote:Look I don't know Starbuck's life, but the fact their catch up took multiple days feels off. Like you said it was standard catch up, but it stretched from their entry into a game (which was early) all the way to deadline. That feels like a good way to be present while avoiding scrutiny.
lol?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1228 (isolation #106) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:35 pm

Post by Nahdia »

skitter30 wrote:
In post 1216, beeboy wrote:What part of midway sticking to Dunnstral all game makes you want to defend him?
i honestly have approximately no idea what midway's reads are but this just feels like a compromise wagon that isn't going to really help resolve anything
it helps solve stuff if he flips scum!

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1230 (isolation #107) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:38 pm

Post by Nahdia »

it's okay skitter i understand i wanted to continue our tradition of executing each other day 1 too :(

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1242 (isolation #108) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:45 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 1237, Tuxedo Mask wrote:
In post 1228, Nahdia wrote:
skitter30 wrote:
In post 1216, beeboy wrote:What part of midway sticking to Dunnstral all game makes you want to defend him?
i honestly have approximately no idea what midway's reads are but this just feels like a compromise wagon that isn't going to really help resolve anything
it helps solve stuff if he flips scum!
Where do we go if he flips scum though? I guess we probably have a clear on Dunn, Beeboy, Starbuck, and Clover...but I don't know. That could just be a coincidence, nearly everyone has voiced a scum read of Midway this game.
I mean, that many clears isn't nothing. And frankly, with this many other options on the table, I'm doubtful this wagon is scumdriven.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1243 (isolation #109) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:46 pm

Post by Nahdia »

i would like to think, since i suggested this hours ago, i would also look very good (:

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1244 (isolation #110) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:47 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 1241, midwaybear wrote:
In post 1181, beeboy wrote:Basically TWL midway was running to his death but Midway in this game is being swept away by the tide.
wth? How does this make me scum
i mean meta sucks but i have noticed you're quite a bit more passive compared to TWL and schadd's large normal. is there some outside reason you've become demotivated?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1252 (isolation #111) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:52 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 1249, midwaybear wrote:let's get dunnstral today. the reasons for scumreading me are so bad.
points for consistency

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1281 (isolation #112) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:07 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 1255, beeboy wrote:
In post 1253, Clover Ebi wrote:@Beeboy do we flip to Star or no?
Watch as I show you my magical power called DEFLECTION

@Nahdia do we flip Star or no?
oh gosh can i ask clover? i bet he has a good answer.

i mean, maybe. i have had a lot of mixed/null vibes on them. i am perhaps blinded by their wonderful skitter vote. i feel like her being kind of survivalist isnt as bad as people are making it out to be in context? cause like, i resonate a lot with that attitude, especially this game.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1285 (isolation #113) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:09 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 1282, midwaybear wrote:
In post 1278, Kanna wrote:midway, i don't feel too strongly about at all. which is maybe the point why people want to lynch him, but
how does this make me scum?
this logic is so wack
she's not saying you're scum there lol.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1287 (isolation #114) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:10 pm

Post by Nahdia »

i think she's saying the same thing.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1296 (isolation #115) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:15 pm

Post by Nahdia »

i mean midway has been townreading votato and now starbuck for awhile. difficult for him to justify a pivot now unless absolutely forced.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1324 (isolation #116) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:13 am

Post by Nahdia »

god dammit hectic.

awoo.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1333 (isolation #117) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:17 am

Post by Nahdia »

i was right about the partner reads being weird though!!!

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1336 (isolation #118) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:19 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 1331, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1324, Nahdia wrote:god dammit hectic.

awoo.
also i feel so damn vindicated lol
i was so salty to have gotten scum AGAIN you have no idea.

i had a theory going that like, maybe there were multiple werewolf teams and we would alternate who had the nightkill?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1340 (isolation #119) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:20 am

Post by Nahdia »

not sure claiming pts is good. at least not until weve had more checkins.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1342 (isolation #120) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:22 am

Post by Nahdia »

yes absolutely.

we were told we "forgot" how to nightkill, so i thought maybe we would remember it at some point?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1348 (isolation #121) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:34 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 1347, beeboy wrote:@Nahdia I am sorry for parking my vote on you.
I was too scared to move my vote so many big posts was making me scared :cry:
i suppose i can forgive you. i guess p much all of d1 is an opportunistic mess.
and yet i still couldnt execute skitter v_v

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1403 (isolation #122) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:50 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 1385, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1342, Nahdia wrote:yes absolutely.

we were told we "forgot" how to nightkill, so i thought maybe we would remember it at some point?
I was so sure you werent acting townie ... and then after star flipped i started wondering if perhaps the reason so many people were off is cuz we all thouggt we were scum
pretty much same. like i said as soon as BotC ended i was like "and skitter outs a meta read on me in 3... 2..." cause i knew i was struggling to be as engaged. i actually started to worry you WERE a wolf with me just in like, a different partnership. i was thinking about ways i could try to subtly soft werewolf.
In post 1386, Dunnstral wrote:I'm paired with ww flavor and it's implied that I'm the same alignment as the person I'm paired to
yup.
In post 1398, midwaybear wrote:who is everyone's partner? I'm curious.
is there some reason you're so content on fishing today?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1420 (isolation #123) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:58 am

Post by Nahdia »

so MT you were assuming werewolves were still scum as of last night?
midwaybear wrote:buddy I would not be like this as town and you know it
ahahahahah i love this game.
Kanna wrote:EVERYONE. I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT. I AM A WW FACTIONAL COP. NAHDIA IS ALIGNED WITH THE MAFIA. VOTE: Nahdia
Huh.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1423 (isolation #124) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:01 am

Post by Nahdia »

Alrighty,
I got rolecopped.

Same claim; skitter is a werewolf.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1428 (isolation #125) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:02 am

Post by Nahdia »

VOTE: kanna
Dunnstral wrote:What does that mean nahdia?
I mean i got rolecopped, they saw I'm a factional cop, and they quick guilted me to get me lynched.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1433 (isolation #126) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:03 am

Post by Nahdia »

Checked skitter because I figured my role was for finding my partners and like I already said, I was starting to think she was one.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1451 (isolation #127) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:07 am

Post by Nahdia »

there's actually something to be said for not voting in cop claims, unless scum have a roleblocker.
Clover Ebi wrote:There's no way I could play my day 1 like that if I was scum though. Although I don't know why you thought my today came from scum?
wait, so you didn't think you were scum d1?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1491 (isolation #128) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:23 am

Post by Nahdia »

my partner is tuxedo man.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1496 (isolation #129) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:24 am

Post by Nahdia »

my werewolf hood also heavily implies we're of the same alignment, fwiw.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1511 (isolation #130) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:30 am

Post by Nahdia »

T̴͔͙͘h͎̘e̢͚̩͕̙̼̖̫ ̵͕͔͚͍͠ͅn҉̞͎̩̭̫i̴̢̘̭͍g̛҉͎͚͉̮͔ͅh̡̳̣͕̜̀͞t͚̩̳͈̫̺̫̀ ̖̫͕̦̹͝ͅś͔̖̜̱͢͡ͅk̮̗̭̺̫̝͙͚y̻̖͕͚ ̵͚̳͠i҉̪̙͎̫ş͈̻͍͎̱͕̫̝ ̛̗̟s̥̜̬̹̼͙͉͜o̜̮̦̟̗ ͈̬͉̳̳̠̤͈͍b̧͈͔͟͢e̝̱̘͖̩͢a̸͉͕͉̫̗͍̥̯͎u̡͉̗̟̞t͍̳̘̪i͙̠̤̫̩̟̥̺̝f͕̭̦͔̻̜͓͇̕u̡̠̦̪͇̼̣̯̝ͅl͇̖̦̩̲͠.̳͇̩̞.͎̣̗͖̟.͠҉͔̲̦̲̰ͅ

VOTE: Nahdia

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1533 (isolation #131) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:38 am

Post by Nahdia »

͚͕̱̫̣́Ț̫̼̼ͅh̬͙̹e͇͔ ̟͉̞̼͓̝̲C̨̥̯͔̯̼͎a͔̠͖̕ͅt̖̣ ̰͢o̸̭̬̬̝͙n̴l͖y̜̘͈͇ ̦̫͓̤gri̤nn҉̠̰̟̲͕͇̪e̸̤̖͙̫͈͎d̝͉̪̘̬̬͠ͅ ̴̪̩w̸̻̘̺̟h̲̲̮̳e̫̖̯̙͚͞n̷̠̖̲̺ ̯͔͕i͝t͏ ̪͉͙̬s̱a͚͕̻̣w̛ ͡A̤̟l̜͉i̱̻̼͇̞̯̱c̙̮̭̮e҉̭̜̘.̴ ̢̩̰̬̥̹I̳̙̳̙̫͎̱t͙̳̥̥̀ ḽ̫ó̼̬̠͕̦͕ơ̺k̩̭͔͚e̯͉̗̺̳̫ḍ̀ ̶͎͚̜̯͓̣g̠͕͙̟͚̩̥o̸̘̗ǫ͍̳̲d̴͍͍͉̭̫-̬͚̩̗̰̻̰n̛a̫t̤̘̼̭̪u͉̳̟̼̻͎̮re̷̯͓̠̹͚ḏ̴̮͈̪̖̼̩,̣̼̘̻̭ ̮͍̳̥̣̤̩s̺̪̱̥͔̝ͅh̺ͅe̞͖̱ ̣̗̞̲͍t̼͖̰̲ho̩̗̮̲̰̞͞u̥̝g͖͠h̺̺͙̞ͅt̢̮̟̘̗:͔̕ ͇͇̣͉s̤̼̜͙̫̦t̺͙͓͝i͜l̸̘̤l̵ ̛͈̜̖̪i̦͝t̲̣̩͇ͅ ̪̭͉̪͘ͅh͕̞͎̥̮͉͎á͕͕͇̪̱̲ͅd͓̤̼̲͞ ̛̲̖v͉̥̳e͇͕̰̩r̞͔̹͖̤̮͖͡y̛͚̣̬ ҉͖̬̙̳͚ͅl͎̼̺o̺̫͙͖̫ͅn̞̫͡ͅg͎͕̹̹̮͇ ̫̞̜̬̠̻c͔̬͚̲͡l̦̯a̙͍̰̺̭̼w̹̝̜͔̜̱͔s ̳̥a̸̦̹͖͚̮nd̳̮ ̙͇̤̱͝a̟ ̼̮̮̮g̢̬r̝͇̭̮̬̭ͅe̵͚̥̖a̷̳̮̰͎ͅṯ ̮̗ͅm̝̰̘̼̗̘a͕ń̼͕̦̥̯̜y̡̞ ̸̣̭t̵͚͎̻̼͙͖e͢e̴̱͈t̹̥̜̬́ͅh̲͎̫͔͕͓͖,̟̺̬ͅ ҉̠͇͈̥̭s͡o̸͈͚̻ ҉s̭̻̟͕͜h̝̟e͇̰̰̗ ̮́f̪̱͉͎͢e̦̤̻l҉̗t̫ ̳̞̮͇͇̬̕t̡h͇̬̳a̰̤͢t̤̣̼͜ ̗͍̠į͉t̜͙̻̀ ̙̯̯͎͟o̶͈u̻̼͇͞ͅg̝h̶̦͕t̤̟̭̯̗͙ ̜̱͓͓t̶̘͕̯͙͕̭o̞ ͎̞͔̪͕be͚̲̝͕͓̘̼ ̰t͕̫̺͈͉r̩̼̺͠e͇̮̭̭̹a͏͔͙͍̙̯t̴̠̖̹̪̙͈ed ͙̣͕͔̣̥w̳͈͍̻͎͘i̢͉̪̞͙̤͉t̴̜̟ͅh̳͕̘̦͎͚ ̻͕̫͉͢ṟ̜̕e̮̦̗̘͖͕s̜͔̺̪̜p͢e͟c̮̠̳̠͓̩t̫͙̖͠.̨̲̖͔̞̗̥͎
̦͕̬͔̣
̭̣̱͕͇̜̲“̞̼͔̲̠͞C̢̮̝͙̜̮̙ͅh͏̩̼es͔͜h̷̗̦̭͎i͍̥̹̪r̛͓͍̣̤e͕̹̘̥̲̜͖ ̺̮̰̤P̗͟u̻̰̣͍̹ͅs̮͡s͖̳̯,͇͉̞͞”̙̖̤̹̻ͅ ̲̱͜s̭̤̞̩̹͜h͓͓̩͈̠͇͉ẹ͓̦͈͢ ̰͙̟͙̜b̻̰e͚͈̣̩̲̫g͍̖̮͙͇̝̮̀a̙͉̙n̬͘,̣̠̫͔̺ ̵͈̮͇̺̜̲̗r̡̭͕̗̹a̺̥̭̫̱̜t̖̝̙̭͙̭̮h̨e̟̪̥̹r͇͍̟̲̺̫͖ t̝ìm͔̗̱̖̦i̸͖̩̬ḓ͠l͍y̢̖͙̱̺̺̣,̖͎̪̭͎̲͘ a̜̫̭͉̠̜s҉̬̯̗̭͉ ̷͍̬ͅs҉̰̫he̘̠ͅ ̷̣̼̻͖͔̥̖d̷̰̫̫i̟̯̤͠d̤̗̣̀ ̹̝̳͈̦ͅņo̧͖̤t̛ ̵̫a̙̬͙̮̼ͅt̮ ̦̝͚̰a͓l̥̙̖͘l ̷̹̪̼̗kn͏̺̝ͅo҉̲̼̮̼̻w̷̺̠ w̰͍̻ͅhe̷̳t̯͈̩͉h̦̖̞͢e͕͉͚̣͔̤ŕ̪͎͖̘̘ ͖͢i̴͇ț̴͈͈̭͍ͅ ̴̠̭̱͙w̷̠̲͉̪o̗̲̻̱̣̫̗ul͓͔͎͉̗̫̯͡d̷̪̙͔͔ ̛̥ḻ̡̠͈̯̯ị̻̳̣̳k̦̪è͕̞̫̼̼̰̹ ̗̗̥̬̦̗͔̀t̛̗̼̜̘͓̼he̹̞͉̮͢ ͍̯̤̕ǹ̟̖̪̯̪͉̬a̷̝̖̙̥̞̳̻m̭̩̗̗̬͚̤e͔̣:̰͡ ̞̪͇̼̯̮ͅh͈̗̪o͚̗̪̩̙̺ͅw͇̘̞̘̩e͕̦̰̦v͓̗͚̣͚e̶͕̺̤̬̳̟̙r͎̼͓̣̝,̠̗̯̟͚̻̩͡ ͈͜i̞t̬̱̱̺ͅ ҉͉̼̲̲o̭n͙̞͟l̪̬̪̳̗͝y͚͉̞̥ ̩͎̗̮͞g͔͓̰̱͎r͙̱̞͔̰͓͙i̝̤͘n̲̱̩̭̳̗n̸͎͓͉̬e̲͎̱̘̮̪d̙̖͈̱͈͈̺ ̳a͈ ̴̤̲ͅl͏̝̺͚̝̝͉̗i̭̻̞͚͎̠̹͟ṭ͍ṯ͈̝̦͇̝͖l̴̗͖e̤̦̯͔͓͕ͅ ̵w̭͉̹̝̱̕i̺̮̠͓̣͉̯ḑ̰͖e͝ŗ̦̯.̤͙̻̬̻̟̭ ̯͇̖̖̭͠“̧̗C̵o̼̗͙̬m͉͔͉̯̞̝͔͟e̢̙̙,͙̟̦̫̩̝̜ ̟̼̱̙̝͈͠i̭͉̫͎̝̺̮͝ț̥͓̱’͍͙s̼̹̭̪͉̻͇ ҉̺̭̞͚p҉͉̜̦͓̼l̳̤̻͔͇̜͘e̹̺̼͍a̫͇͙͎s͚̞e͏͇̙d̶͍͉̯͓̪ ͍͎͓̯s͔̺̯o̦̭̳̖̯̣ ̱̫f̟̜͍̹̱à̫̲͉͍r͚͈͙͞,̡̦͎̳̬” ͚̱̤͔̜͝t͔̖̮hò̠̮̪̪̣̗ͅu̳͢g̢ͅh̲̩͍̼̹t̢͈̭̖͈ ̰̗̝͇A̛̻̠̗͙̯̟l̡i̘̻̩͕̹̪̞c̝e̘,̣̩̩͢ ͍̟͇̗ͅa̯͜n͔͇̝̹͕͠d̰̪̩̬̺ ͖s̝̤̥̬̝̫h̘̺̺̭̞e̜ ̗̥̝̭̝̼w̙͞ͅen̜̼͓̳͠t̙̯̲ ̦̣͖̜͔ọ̖̝̗̜̣n̗̥̩̻͚͉ͅ.̸͈͙͖̲ ͉̹̗̖̙̣͡“͖W͉͚͍̹͖̬͢o̬̤͙͈͍̹ų͎̮̤̝̞l̫̻͙̝̠ͅd͏̜͇̮̠ ̷̟̘̫̝̲̜y͏̯̺o̠̺͉͕u ̝͉̲̙͔̻̥t̥̭́e̵͇̳ḻ̡̰̞̺̮̫̖ĺ̻̤͖ͅ ̨̭̩̳͉m̗͇̯̳̠͈̹e͟,̙͈̻̺̣̖̭́ ̛̞̰̫p̙͝l͇̤̦͈̝̞e͕̟̯͍͕̺̲a̝̭̱̖̪͕s̞e̯͉̱,̧̼̥͇̪̗ ͍͈̯ẃ̮͖͍̯h̯̠͕̹͞i̭c͉͟h̵̺̼̦ ͍͚̖̼̟w̰̳͎ay̝̖͙̣͓̤ ̰͎I͏͚̮̰͙̦ ͔̠̲̟o̴͖̦̣u͓̰̞̦̤̬g̛̖͖̘̰̭̩ht̶͍̥̯͔̞͔ ̭̱̩̭̦̝t̤͓̯͕o ̩̥ͅg͏͓͈ǫ̜̻̻̝͙ ̛̬͈̹f̪̖̀r̩̯͕͉̝̤̫o̖̳͚̳̠ḿ̻͖̼͎͈ͅ h̷er͕̻͕̦͎̙̯e̩̺̻?͜”͚̗̣̣͚̩̪͢
̬̮̝͈
҉̜̮̻̫͕̘“̬̥̟͇T͕h̲̰͔̝̩̞̠a̲t̜̭̤͎̩͟ d҉̣͖̟͓̗e̡̙̖͓͕p̻̭̜̟̮̜̘én̵̯d̴͍̱͎̣̫̰s̴̮͍̻ ̸̟̱̗a͔̣͓̝͙ ̤͚͙͇̥͓̕g̷̦̮̮o͕̼̦̰̭͚̜͘o̭̗̖ͅd̯̥̱͚̼͍͝ ̬͝d̝e̷͉̦͔̲̖̰͉a͖l̶̝͚͕̦ ͓̪͔̰͡o̙̦̠n̷̯̦̗͉̱̗ͅ ͇̖̣̩̖w͚̗͙̩͚̳̯h̤èr̷͔̞e͚ ̢̪̬̦̗y̞͍͓o͍͠u̧ ͈͍̻͓͚̙̮w͕͎̮͈̬an̸͕͉̘͓̟̺t̀ ̞̙͓̣t͖ơ̟͚̰͕̗̮̘ ̠͍̫͈̳͕̲g̀et̺̹ ͏͔̞̖̙̟ͅț̷̻̫̠̼̳̹ò͈,̳͕͜”̳̭̣͕͕̝̀ ̧̙̻̭s̷̟ąį̮̖̘ͅd ̷̪͇͍̰t͔̜̬̠̗͓h̰͔̺͚͖e͏ ̘̳͈͕̻̤̲C̯̞̖̫̀ͅa҉͕̜̣ṭ̗͈͓̥͈.͍͍̝̤̫̲͢
̮̰
͙̰͚̺̣͍̩“̪̦̻̩I̦͍̬͍͞ ̘͔͚͕͈̙͔͠d̝o̫̪͉̭̙͖͡n͉͟’̮̘͔͚t̷͎̺͕̩̪̖ͅ ̣̥̪̲͜m̵̯̜u̼̭̯̹̜̞c̰̬͚̹̝̜h c̘̖͍͚͢a̫͙͎r҉̜̝͙e̮͇ ̬̕w̷̪̭̠͚h̗͎̮̞͕͝er̢͙̟̠e̪̻̠—̧̙”͚̺͖͙͟ ͈̳͔s̗̹̙͎̜a̳̲̗̝̮̥̹͟i͔̰̞̫d̰̟̬͎̮̟̖͘ ͎̞̖̠̰͟A͙͎̰̰ĺ͔͕̭̰̤͉i͈̗̺̮̺̟͝ͅć̭̳͚̮͎̺e̩̼͙͝.͕̲̼̟̖
͖̩̖͕̱
“̴̘T̵h̨e͏͍̤͔͍̰͍n͈̯͍͚ ̲̟̩i̫̭͠t͖̯ ͎͖̻̥̖͡ͅͅd͈͈o͕͞es̬̗̖͓͢n͈͇̝̳͚̻’͈̞t̬̜͓ ̝m̼̙̙̯̰̫͕a̫̤̣̦̖t̹̪̝̘t̝͕͉̬̟̖ͅe̹͈̼ṟ ͇̝̳͍wh̀i͍c̸̲̼͔̠ͅh͞ ͚̪w҉͓̹͉͕̬a̠͉y͓͍̰̰̣̰̼ ̢̠̺̲̯̗y̰̮̥o̵̗u̱ ͖͍͓̻͕́g̱̭o͇͔,̧͓̯̘̹ͅ”̖̫͈ ̲̳͈̖͟s̢͙̬͔̠à̗̠ͅi̱d̜̥̖͔ͅ ̻̳t̀h͈̘eͅ ̠̘̦̩̹̪C̭̩͖͡a̷t̺̰͎̪̝̜̗.̙́
̫̼̫
̝̦̗͉͠“͇͍—̳͟s̗͕̟̘̗͖o̹̼̻͕͡ͅ ̤̹̞l̛̪ong͓̰̣͈̯̼ ̷̦͈͍̰͍̠a̡͈̫̠̬͉s̨͍͓̟͓̦̞̰ ͕̭ͅI͖̹͚͇̲͓ͅ ̵̮͇̝̥͈̰ģ͔̼e̪̮t̮̕ ̨ş͇̳̙o̟ͅm͏̣͚͈̜e̗̻͡w͎̖̳̫h̨͈͇̳̣e̲ͅr̫̹̞͡e҉͓̥̫̤̝̲̰,͉̲̬͟”̰͈̭̦̞̝̦ ͟A̫̤̹͓̟̥͍l͖i͓͚͉̝̦ͅc͉̞e̯̭̦͍̩̬̕ ̶̪͚a̹ḍ̢̦̱͖͉ded̟͍͖̫̲̦̲ ̪͟a̴̝̩̣s̻͠ ͉̘͈̞͇a̧̟̰̩n̨̠̩͕ ̞e̼͇͉̹͈̲̞x̹͉̥̼̫̹p̙̫̪l͎̲̱a͖͔̭͈̖͜n͖͔͇̫̯̘ͅa̩̬̠ti̮̠͍͍o̷̥̱̰n̵̤.̺̠͡
̫̬
̝̳͚̀“̝́Ọ̯̖̙̜͡h͖͍̕,̨͍̝ͅ ̻̝͡y҉̩̜̲̭ͅo̜̦͜ư͍̟̬’̩̳ͅr̜̫̻̦͇̙e̟̣ ͎s̷̗͇u̘̙͡r͈̳̱̳͍e҉̺̲͓̹̜̣̞ ͔ṯ̗̬̺̬o̡̞͚ ̨̘͍̲̩̣͍d̞̭͘ó̼̤̪ͅ ̛̮͍̹̻͎̖t͖̞̻̥ͅh͖̗a͍̙̩͎̟̤ͅt̠̮̩̹̰̦͟,̫̣”͏ ̨̭s͕͓̻̻͖͖a͖i̱̖͎̪d͚̝̮̺ ̣̖͘t̴̥̭̥h̙̥̣̕ḛ͎̟̲̣ C̟̼̬͔a͇̠̺͔̭t̸,̼̀ ̸̳͉̤͚͎“͖̯͍̦̯̰͜i̞̮̥̠̯f̫͔̩͇̣ͅ y͘ó͉̜̫̠͉̜ͅu̯̠͚ ̼͈͉̝̙̭̮o̻͎n͠l̨̟͚͙y͔̱̟͢ ̩w̪̞͚͉̹̳͞ͅa̬̙̘l͈̜͔͘k̶͈͓̞̥͇̩̝ ̥lo̴͍͉̳͖̬̦ng̢̪ͅ ҉̭͈͔͔̭e̞n҉͈̝͔͚̘͙o̜͔ṷ̠̭͇̜g̫̲̱̼͕͈h̤.̺̣͎̩̰̱͞ͅ”̦͍̞̤̙͈̥͜

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1547 (isolation #132) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:44 am

Post by Nahdia »

Hiś̶͏ e͢ỳ̶͘ę̧s̕ ͢w̡͟e͝r̸e͞ ́eǵg̴s̀ ̡of̴̨҉ ̴̨͝u͘͜͞nś̨t̷á̷b̢͠͠lè͡͞ ̸̨̢c͟r͢ys̕͡t҉̵a̶͞l͏̨,̶̨̀ v̡͠i̷̸b̡͘͞rat̶̨͢i͝n̢g ̶̵w҉͘i̧̢͘t͞h͏ ͡a̕͞ ̕f͟réq̢҉͏ùe͏̸͡n̶̨c͟ý ͝wh̵o҉̵s̡͜͟é͠ ҉n̢̡am҉̴̛e͠ ̨̀w͜a̵s͡ r̶͢a͡͏in ̵̢̨an̵d҉͘͞ ͡͞t͠h̶̷̸è̷҉ ̷s̸̀͘o͏̷̡un̢̛͞d̡͏̢ ̨ò̴̧f͢͝ ͞t̵̡r̷͘͞a͝͡i͢͟͝n͜͏s̶͜,̕ ̢s̨ùḑ̴d̀͡e̵nl̕͢y̛ ̧͝s͡p̨r̵o͟u͏́͜t̷̶i̡nģ͘͠ ̴̨́a͟͢ ̡h̨̨u̢͝m̵̷ḿ̸̨i̵̕ng ̷̨͘f̧o̡̕r̡e҉st ̴̢͡o̷͏̵f́͡ h̴͘a̷̡i̕r͢-f̸̵ì̢n̡̨e̶̷͘ ҉̨g̛͏làs̛s̕ ͜s͢p̷̧͞i̸͞ņ̴͡e̵s̵̷.͞

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1557 (isolation #133) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:46 am

Post by Nahdia »

W̡̥͎̫̮̘̫̦̫͗́h̳̼̿͛ͣ̋̓́͝e̶̥̝̤͙̖ͣ̄ͦͬ͐̀͗ͬ̔ń̜̎̓̑̒̽͑̚͡ ̵͍̲̹̲̼̣͇͎͑̾́t̪̞͎͚̭͗̓ͦ͑̑͜h̒̓̍҉͙̜̹̺̖̫e̢ͧ̐҉̲̙̣͙̝ ̸̩̹̣̘͎̝͉́ͥ̑͒ͯ̅ͪ̚͜͟p̢̬̬̠ͣͤ̒ȃ͖̤̬̠̺͓̳̣̰ͤ͆̄͂̚̚s̨̛̟̟̼̠̐̀͑̕ṫ̵̮̙̤͚͈͈ͭͨ́ͪ̉ͦ́͡ ̴̌̆͏̗͍̲̲̠̘̼ͅị̺̪̺̗͓͕ͬ̃̈́̌ͥ̃̉̕s͔̩̞̲̗͙̪̮̄ͮ͜͟ ̵̛͔͕̖̖͔̦͕̎ͨ̏a̵̸̧̗̦͕̟ͭͤͧ͗͂̃ͭͅl̨̘͙͔̞̐̅̉ͅw̯̠̽̐̀ą̗̲̳̞̫͚̆̍ͤͯ͂̒̈y̤̙̰̘̺̑̕͜͢ͅs̨̱̦̙̳ͮ͛͌̋ͦ̿ͅ ̴̮͕̤̗͔̹͚͓̿̎̏̈̑͂ͨ̚͟w͓̲͙͖̻̺̫̩̅ͧͩ͂ͣ͒̀ͥ͂i̶̩̻̲̘ͥͦͧ͆͛͒̉͒t̲̳͓̙̅ͣ̑͆̇ͦ͟h͙̤͚̲͈͊ͪ́͒ ̢̛̱̱̦̹̻̩̓̉̈́ͯ̂ͬͭ̎̚y̰̰̝̰̺̖̩̫ͩ͋ͬͮ̄ͣ̊͋̓ȍ̡̙̟̪͍͍͇͠u̝̳̱ͯͦ̽ͧ̍ͯͮ̚͡,͚͙̟̥̯͗ ̸̬̬̤͇̭̺̩̠͕̓̈́́̐͆ͣ́ī̢̥͓̹͕̺̼ͨ͋̽ͬ̋ͥ̅̕͡t̥ͥ̋ͥ͋ͧ͐̄ ̖͉̎̽͆̈́̄ͦ̓̉̑͠m̧̧̲̝̤̝ͩ̐̒̓͂̆ͨ̾̚a̶͍̘͍͚ͦ͟y̽ͩͩ͒̌҉̣̰̱̰̣̮ ̆͌ͪ҉̫̠͙a̛̦̙͗̈ͫ́̚͜s̜̠̯̯̜͚͙͈͋̃͊̇ͣͩ̎̇͡ ͔̹̝̾̈ͥ̈́̕͝ẇ̶̛ͦ̎҉̟̖̞̪͎̙̲̰͓e̶̡̡̲͍ͥ̓ͧ̉͌͊ͮl̼̣̹̱͙̯͙͈̂̓ͪ̒̇l̙̲̮̣̝̼̎ͭͮ ͎̖̖̓̄ͪ̄ͯ̈̽̊̕̕ͅb̛̞̟͍̩͖̗͚͇͊̇ͪ̎̋̈́͒e̹͚͋̌̌̓̅̕ ̷̼͕̺̙̰͖ͮ͂͝͡p̷̨̘̞͚̂̅̆ͨ̂̊̍ͤ̏ͅr̙̮̎͒͑̃̊ͥ̔̊ȅ̐͋ͫ̈̌̏̏̚͏̠̺̼s̛̤͈̤͚ͫ̎̚͜͝e̴͍͓ͭͩͯ̽n̸̶̨̤̜̳͎̪̰͓̖͇̄͊͋̎͋̔́̚t̺̼͇̘̩̤̔͒̀̓;͙̼̼̻̩͍͐̽ͥͬ̆ͤ̄̽͡ ̡ͯ͊͆̈́̅̕͏̹̞̼̱̝̩̫ͅá̴̷̧͖̗̣̘̯̈ͣͥ̈͋̓n͌͊͛͏̠̪̻̻̪́d̦̩ͧ̌ͮͨ ͇̩͍͈͓̯ͩ̒̃͟ͅĩ̡͙̖̮͇̦͉͚͈̎͑f̰̟̉̄̐̎͗̌͢ͅ ͕̯̗͇͙̌ͭ͛ͣ̕ͅi̴̬̰͈̘̗̫͎ͨ͋̾͌ͥ͋͋̀͢ţ̯͉͉̱͓̈́ͅ ̴͍͎̼̜̠̯̂͂̋̄̀̀ỉ̢̄҉̷̹̞̥̥̣̲̭͓s̷̸̲̱̹̺͇̩ͮ͊̆̆̑͢ ͎͕̹̩ͫͥ̔ͣ̏͑͡p̘̳̻̯̻͍̣͇̾̓̒̾ͯ́ͅr̨̻̝͉̣͎ͤ͗͋̎ͥ͊́ͨͥ͠e̶͓̻̯̺̓ͫ̇̐́͒͝s͋̀͏͇̥̰͖̟̲̞̣e͕̤̗̳͍̓̽͟ͅn͛͊̏ͯ̚͜҉͈̪̟̯͚̫̮̯̕ͅt͖̣͕͎̤͓̩̥̃̀̓̍̀,̵̮͕͔̹̠̭̺͐̕ͅ ̶̼͕͈̘̟̙͉̋̿͜͟ͅi̶̴̠͎̜̜̲͈̭̞͙͐̔t̢͉̺̘̫ͨ͒͟ ̯͙̫̫͐̋̔̀̚w̶̢͚̣̫̪̙̼̮̋ͭͩ͊ͨͮͭ̌̚i̭͓̣̘ͪ͗͗̋ͯ̉̒̇͗͢l͖͙̣͔ͫͨ̽ͩ̉̿͒̚ͅl̴̛̘̻̞̹͈͕ͬ̇ͫͭͤ͒ͭ̇ͨ ̴̥̖̞̼̄ͫ̈́̇͑̎̀b̡̤̭̳̫͉̼̯̗̆ͦ͂͑͐̍ͩ̉e͍͉͍̭̱ͣͪ͛̀͘͜ ̢͙̥͔̱̄͋̊͐̒f̢̖̞̜̹̺ͬͯ̾̋ͦ̔̆ͦͅú̴͉̩̫͉̖͉͕́̊ͪ̀̚̕t͉͖̩̮͊͗ů̠̜̰̂̓̾ͤ̄̑ͦ͟r̗̦̮̋ͪ̋̏ͤ̓͑ͭ́ē̢̦̲͉͕̤͍̻̠̄ͥͤͧ͐́̚ ̴̻͉̞͕̝͓̤̠̩͒̊̓̓̄̍͌͝a̡̠͔̱̩̳̩̗̒̿̇͑̀͋̇̅ͅͅş̴̓̍͊͗͑͆ͥ̚͏͎͇̗̞̼ ̛̠̱̺̟͙̿ͤͥ̀ͫͧw̗͈͇̯̥̄̒ͯͣͤͮͧ͡͡e̠̥͖̺̙̬ͤ́ͧͬͧ̇ͤ̒l̲̐͐̓̑͌͛̃̊̀̚͢ͅḷ͇̖̙͑̓͆ͣ̌̓̕͢.̯͇͑͋̉͑͐̐ͥ̊.̶͖͇͙͎̣͉̂ͮͮ̆̎͌͆̕ͅ.̭͇̫͔͈̪ͪ͆̀ͣ̈ͬ̐̕

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1577 (isolation #134) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:55 am

Post by Nahdia »

Lost, so small amid that
dark
, hands grown
cold
, body image fading down corridors of
television
sky...

His
teeth
sang in their individual sockets like tuning
forks
, each one pitch-perfect and clear as ethanol.

We monitor many frequencies. We listen always. Came a
voice
, out of the
babel
of tongues, speaking to us. It played us a mighty dub.

His vision crawled with
ghost hieroglyphs
, translucent lines of symbols arranging themselves against the neutral backdrop of the bunker wall. He looked at the backs of his hands, saw faint neon molecules crawling beneath the
skin
, ordered by the unknowable code. He raised his right hand and moved it experimentally. It left a faint, fading trail of strobed afterimages.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1605 (isolation #135) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:03 am

Post by Nahdia »

skit·ter
/ˈskidər/

verb

1. move lightly and quickly or hurriedly.
    "the girls skittered up the stairs"

2. draw (bait) jerkily across the surface of the water as a technique in fishing.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1613 (isolation #136) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:08 am

Post by Nahdia »

’Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.

“Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
The frumious Bandersnatch!”

He took his vorpal sword in hand;
Long time the manxome foe he sought—
So rested he by the Tumtum tree
And stood awhile in thought.

And, as in uffish thought he stood,
The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame,
Came whiffling through the tulgey wood,
And burbled as it came!

One, two! One, two! And through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back.

“And hast thou slain the Jabberwock?
Come to my arms, my beamish boy!
O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!”
He chortled in his joy.

’Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1627 (isolation #137) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:14 am

Post by Nahdia »

Quote From TV Pushed Off Cliff:

"What are you gonna do, push me off the cliff?"

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1641 (isolation #138) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:27 am

Post by Nahdia »

W
h
a
t
i
f
w
e
'
r
e
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a
b
o
x
i
n
a

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1653 (isolation #139) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:37 am

Post by Nahdia »

As for man, his days are numbered,
whatever he might do, it is but wind.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1660 (isolation #140) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:42 am

Post by Nahdia »

How long does a building stand before it falls?
How long does a contract last?

How long will brothers share the inheritance before they quarrel?
How long does hatred, for that matter, last?

Time after time the river has risen and flooded.
The insect leaves the cocoon to live but a minute.

How long is the eye able to
l̶̢̮͎̻̤̕ò͖͡͠o̧͍̞̞k̨̦̬͍ͅ ̧͔̣ą̨̜̰͙̣̼̹̳̥t̬̤͡ ̧͍̖̕͠t̙͎̱̫̟̖̱h҉̦̪͙̳͖̦è̱ ̸̯̪̯s̢̞̰͎͔͈̭u̧͍̹̬̣̺̘̯͟n҉̘̼̣̠͉͇ͅ
?
From the very beginning nothing at all has lasted.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1674 (isolation #141) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:02 am

Post by Nahdia »

Give me liberty, or give me death, Zogwarg Queen!

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1778 (isolation #142) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:20 am

Post by Nahdia »

And they all lived happily ever after...

...except for the thousands they had slaughterd.
Those people stayed dead.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1805 (isolation #143) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:42 am

Post by Nahdia »

...please kill me.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1813 (isolation #144) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by Nahdia »

op·pos·ing

/əˈpōziNG/

adjective
  • in conflict or competition with a specified or implied subject.
    "the opposing team"

• (of two or more subjects) differing from or in conflict with each other.
    "the brothers fought on opposing sides in the war"

• facing; opposite.
    "on the opposing page there were two addresses"

7 | 4 | 2

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1816 (isolation #145) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by Nahdia »

lu·na·cy

/ˈlo͞onəsē/

noun

• the state of being a
    lunatic
    ; insanity (not in technical use).
    "it has been suggested that originality demands a degree of lunacy"

• extreme
    folly
    or
    eccentricity
    plural noun: lunacies
    "such an economic policy would be sheer lunacy"

...àͤͧͤrě͊ ̍͌̿̉ͣw̒̇͌͛̉̈́͊e... ͮ̽́eͫ̅͒ͤ̉̍n͆ͦe̅̏̓̑̃̋m͐̎̐́i͋̏̀ͫe̔sͥͯ?͌

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1818 (isolation #146) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:25 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Monster is a relative term. To a canary, a cat is a monster.

We’re just used to being the cat.

...what does "oppose" mean, really?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1819 (isolation #147) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:30 pm

Post by Nahdia »

It's a question worth asking.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1826 (isolation #148) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:53 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 1822, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1403, Nahdia wrote:pretty much same. like i said as soon as BotC ended i was like "and skitter outs a meta read on me in 3... 2..." cause i knew i was struggling to be as engaged. i actually started to worry you WERE a wolf with me just in like, a different partnership. i was thinking about ways i could try to subtly soft werewolf.
also i just want to say that i think i can read you off of meta now
:)
skep·ti·cal

/ˈskeptək(ə)l/

adjective

• not easily convinced; having doubts or reservations.
    "the public were deeply skeptical about some of the proposals"

Philosophy

• relating to the theory that certain knowledge is impossible.

this game drove me to drink.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1831 (isolation #149) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Truth is… the game was rigged from the start.

&
|

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1844 (isolation #150) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:53 pm

Post by Nahdia »

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1857 (isolation #151) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:18 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Today, you will push me off this cliff. I of course know that.
I've even decided spot I'm going to land. I will also attempt a flip.

But insofar as the game of mafia is about pitting an informed
minority against an uninformed majority, I must protest: I am
I am not, in fact, informed. At least, not entirely.

There are still unanswered questions here. I advise strongly
that all of you, my supposed enemies and my so-called allies,
keep your wits about you.

Trust no one. Not even yourselves.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1868 (isolation #152) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:35 pm

Post by Nahdia »

The enemy of my enemy is my friend is an ancient proverb
which suggests that two parties can or should work together
against a common enemy. The earliest known expression of
this concept is found in a Sanskrit treatise on statecraft, the
Arthashastra, which dates to around the 4th century BC,
while the first recorded use of the current English version
came in 1884.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1872 (isolation #153) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:48 pm

Post by Nahdia »

why

/(h)wī/

adverb

• for what reason or purpose.
    "why did he do it?"

adverb

• (with reference to a reason) on account of which; for which.
    "the reason why flu shots need repeating every year is that the virus changes"

exclamation

1. expressing surprise or indignation.
    "why, that's absurd!"

2. used to add emphasis to a response.
    "“You think so?” “Why, yes.”"

noun
plural noun: whys; noun: why; plural noun: whies; plural noun: whys and wherefores

• a reason or explanation.
    "the whys and wherefores of these procedures need to be explained to students"

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1943 (isolation #154) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:20 am

Post by Nahdia »

Taken to General Howe's headquarters (commander of the British forces)
in New York, the young spy was interrogated and executed on September
22. Word of the execution was brought to General Washington's
headquarters shortly after by a British officer carrying a flag of truce.

...who is pulling the strings?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1951 (isolation #155) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:31 am

Post by Nahdia »

Win Condition

(Redirected from Win con)

The condition which causes a win, almost always based on a player's Faction affiliation(s). Sometimes it's explicitly stated in a Role PM, other times it's assumed to be something standard. Games where the town's Win Condition was explicitly sta...[/font]

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1954 (isolation #156) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:35 am

Post by Nahdia »

I may be
mafia
, but you're all
wolves

What does that make
us
?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1955 (isolation #157) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:44 am

Post by Nahdia »

We
told
you
to
lie
to
each other

But
who
told
us
to
lie
to
you
?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3570 (isolation #158) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:21 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Great flavor Hectic, ty for running the game.

This was an interesting gimmick, and in fairness probably really hard to balance. Determining "when" the werewolf twist would be revealed was probably difficult to account for; if the town assumes they're scum for one extra day, the game probably looks a lot different.

One thing I'll say is that it seems to have become generally accepted in the balance meta that neighborhoods are neutral. I would disagree. In particular, the smaller a neighborhood, the more powerful it is for town. Neighborizers used to be called "roundabout cop-checks" for a reason. This game demonstrated that fairly well.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3575 (isolation #159) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:44 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Appreciate how hard you fought, Dunnstral. Was a harrowing effort on your part, was rooting for ya the whole way.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3577 (isolation #160) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:48 pm

Post by Nahdia »

FTR, I was purposefully leaning on my scumplay d1 so I could make a big pivot on d2. Hence being inwardly delighted when skitter meta-scumread me. All for naught...

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3580 (isolation #161) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:53 pm

Post by Nahdia »

I don't think I'm a particularly hard read. But I wouldn't use this game as an example, all things considered.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3589 (isolation #162) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:45 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 3585, lilith2013 wrote: I was so sad that i got NKed right after figuring it out :(
felt kind of bad for you. we tried to get you executed d1 but when it was clear it wasn't happening, you were always going to be the first nightkill. your role and the fact that we knew it from the start was a death warrant.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3590 (isolation #163) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:46 pm

Post by Nahdia »

i actually entertained the idea that midwaybear and dunnstral were a secret 3rd faction and that the mafia & werewolves didn't actually oppose each other, lol. now THAT woulda been a twist.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3594 (isolation #164) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:03 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Sorry Starbuck :( I would have fought harder against your execution but... yakno...

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3606 (isolation #165) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:08 am

Post by Nahdia »

oh, no redactions on my part.

having slept on it, i really don't see how scum was ever meant to win this short of town not figuring out the wolf twist until long past due. being locked into claims from post 0 unless you quickly kill your partner was a big handicap on top of the major town power. like i said, probably hard to balance while accounting for the twist, but still :\

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3609 (isolation #166) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:35 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 3608, skitter30 wrote:i think hoods in general are +scum, and were in particular in this game (serving as functionally limited role-cops by telling scum where the bg and watcher were, and allowing bee to be pocketed for a while)
i mean, it depends on the skill of the player involved. a really skilled scumplayer like Dunnstral can make it work, but most people aren't Dunnstral.

I feel like, really strongly about this. Again, there was a time that neighborhoods were referred to as indirect cop checks. There is a reason for this! And in this setup, MT/Kanna and Drusilla/Clover could have easily roleswapped if they wanted to. Our cop shot was basically a 50/50, we almost went for MT. Not to mention that again, scum were locked into their claims from before d1 even began.

Knowing the identity of the BG and even-night watcher is fine, but we had to find some way around the fact that them both ending up dead would look super suspicious once the twist dropped.

I like, hate being that salty scum player who bitches about the setup after they lose, but current balance wisdom about neighborhoods really frustrates me because of how wrong it is.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3610 (isolation #167) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:37 am

Post by Nahdia »

Dunnstral pocketing bee shouldn't be a given. MT being cleared off Kanna and skitter/raven being basically unassailable VT's as a result of the neighborhoods is already a ton of town benefit.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3615 (isolation #168) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:29 am

Post by Nahdia »

only if you're clickin it from the quote. click it from the original post

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3618 (isolation #169) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:14 am

Post by Nahdia »

a thing of beauty.

we shoulda just pushed the mayor down the well and lived happily ever after to start.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3620 (isolation #170) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:24 am

Post by Nahdia »

if we hadnt killed the known PR's ASAP then the faction cop would have been even worse for us :c

i did have fun with this game btw. scumposting day 2 was a lot of fun.

-Zaphkael, 2020

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”